Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 55 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 54 55
T
T
Hi mandyloo,

I am so sorry nothing has changed in your sitch. I still don't think your H is really happy. I think he just accepts the sitch he got himself into as it is (find out why I think so on my thread - I will post tomorrow).

I wish you all the best in your life, and that you will be happy again. Farewell my friend, and I hope you will never experience anything like this in your life anymore. Take care. xxx

B
B
Hi Mandy! We all know when it's time to leave and this seems to be yours. I hope you check in once a year or so just to say "hullo". I am sorry your EX never made it back to your son. Such a pity. But, maybe one day when he's grown ... who knows, 'eh!

Take care! ((((Mandy))))

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
Mandyloo

I hope you do not stop posting, or popping in from time to time, after all, once here, it does become a way of life, doesn't it.

I do not want to keep hopes alive, only you can decide when you are "done and dusted", but here are a couple of very interesting threads I would like you to read.

Dont think you will get a second chance

An opinion of an ex MLCer

Mandy, I wish you all the best, and you will have your day, just as I will.

O
O
thank you for your posts my friends, smurf maybe i will pop in from time to time, i may lurk, i dunno. i wish you all the very best in life x

P
P
Smurf... long time. Those links are helpful, encouraging.

How goes it?

P

(excuse my aside on the thread)

Old thread

Older thread
O
O
Hi folks not been on the boards for around 5 months, but still have a little read now and again, just popping in today to say fingers crossed, for my son's sake. I bit the bullet and decided enough was enough with him and his dad not talking or seeing each other for over 2 years, I dont know if Ive done the right thing or not, but something made me do it, instinct or what I dont know, well anyway I texted messaged ex last monday to say hope he didnt think i was interferring but it would be good for him to contact his son as he still loves him and would like him back in his life. well ex phoned me up and we chatted quite amicably for around half hour, mostly about son, fine. so since then son and ex have been talking online nearly every night this week and have arranged to have a meeting tomorrow. If this is wot my son wants I am glad I put my head on the block, only hope ex can handle it and hope his wifey keeps out of the way and lets son and dad form a relationship. Life is too short and I believe that if I didnt put my head on the block, son and ex would never have made any connection because they are both so stubborn. we will see how it goes between them, hopefully in my heart of hearts they will succeed in forming a new relationship, but I have to say on top of this folks from talking with ex I can still hear that he is way out to lunch, he as been at this some years, but he is still blaming me and saying I forced him to put us out on the streets, and other stuff, so maybe he is still in replay so to speak,. only hope he can be good for son and they at least have a relationship as fathers and sons should have x

B
B
Good for you! I hope it works out for son. Sounds like your ex really is out to lunch if he is saying you forced him to kick you out of your and son's home. Can I hear 'denial' here?

D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
O
O
Being me, could be he is in denial, dont know where he is all I know that by talking to him is that he is still where we left off, he is still in his tone angry at me everything is my fault, kicking us out of our home, him and son not talking etc, I arent bothered because I think that is him projecting the blame so to speak, he may never own up to it being his fault, he was saying it hurt when son shut the door in his face and that is about 4 years ago, he also went on about when they come back from their weekend away that things werent as hed liked, again my fault and that was 2 and half years ago, so he is definately stuck in the tunnel, I havent done this for me, I have done it for my son, and I do believe that he should have his father in his life whatever as happened, I only hope they make a go of it.

M
OP Offline
M
So it went well, son had a good 4 hours out with his dad, they went go karting, ex phoned me after he had dropped son off and chatted for nearly an hour, said he was checking if son was ok etc. ex seemed more relaxed on the phone today and actually sounded more like his old self. still have zero expectations because I feel thats all I can have right now,. do really hope they make a relationship for themselves again, we will take it at a steady pace for now, but at least they have made contact and it as been 2 1/2 years

B
B
That is so brilliant, Mandy! smile

D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
Page 8 of 55 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 54 55

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard