Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15
P
P
hi Sep! i am trying to catch up here as ive never posted to you before.

at the start of this "process" my H and i were only business texts for a while. yes- no replies from him sometimes. and it sucked. BUT..i realized i was lucky to have any conatct with him. so each time we "talked" via text (very brief).. i would be happy and positive. eventually that leads to a few in person meetings (which you already have had!) and then further and further. more and more.

you are doing so great and you seem very positive as well! PMA baby!

yep- the next step is frindship. i eneded up initiating almost everything and he recipriocated by saying ok. so that is good to try- just test it out. if he doesnt react well then dont do it again..maybe ask to meet last minute for coffee or a walk? no pressure and no biggie.
(at least thats what we want them to think!)...

i agree you are at 1.75...on your way to freindship!!! thats HUGE! once that happens its just fun and light! if anything sexual happens its good- but dont be alarmed if he takes a step back. thats normal.

i could go on and on- but you kick butt and i dont need to say anymore!!!

Pisces
M 31 H 32
M 7 yrs
S 5/10
Beginning
Contact!
Vibes
Hot Tub
Cheese
brown chicken brown cow!!!

sorry...I just like saying it.

FLoyd
The grass is always GREENER over the septic tank.
J
J
Hi Sep...great job last night! How's everything tonight?

Jen *The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present*

The end of the DB road
S
OP Offline
S
Hi Pisces!! Wow..thanks!! Hearing that your sitch started off kinda the same (min text, only business, no replies sometimes) makes me even more hopeful and positive about my sitch!! I guess I can try to initiate a little more contact with no expectations. Hmmmmm this Sun I'm suppose to be going to a craft fair not far from his apt. I cound text him and casually tell him I'll be there if he wants to pass by? We'll see if I can work up the nerve..lol. Thank you soo much for making me feel like I am def on the right path!!

Floyd - LMFAO!!!!! enough said

Jen - Thanks!!!! I'm ok tonight. PT Training went a bit late so now I am exhausted!!! LoL. You know the funny thing I'm thinking of PT job kinda as GAL too because I am out of the house and meeting new people while making some exta cash!!! WIN WIN WIN

Last edited by Separated; 09/19/08 01:59 AM.

M:28 H:29
M:1 T:11
Sep:5/1/08
1st
2nd
D
D
Good job Sep! You sound really positive and happy. Which is exactly the attitude you need to win back that DAM of yours. Hehe.

I'm glad you are enjoying the job. Definatly a GAL and the extra money doesn't hurt. Does your h know you have a second job now?

~Daisy
S
OP Offline
S
Thanks Daisy!!! Yeah H knows and it's funny because he used to work at that store too just a different location. When he asks about it he always keeps his head down as I believe he feels a bit guilty that I have a get a 2nd job but I talk about it very upbeat to try to eleviate the guilt.

1st
2nd
D
D
Good job! That's great. I also think it is great that he asks about it and shows interest in your life. As long as you show that you are happy and ok with things the easier it will be for him to get closer.

Have you guys had any contact since last nights escapade?

~Daisy
S
OP Offline
S
No contact since last night but then again he knows that I can't respond to any texts right now either!! I am not anticipating anything until about Sat/Sun as that seems to be his normal "schedule".

1st
2nd
D
D
Well at least you have that in mind and are not waiting by the phone! \:\)

~Daisy
S
OP Offline
S
Ok so I thought this was a little bit of a funny coincidence...Here is my daily love tarot for today:

"The High Priestess card suggests that a little mystery can be more of a turn-on or attraction than putting it all out there or giving it away. This strategy and the use of body language can go a long way toward satisfying your secret romantic intentions or leaving a good impression. Have faith in your plans, but don't become overly emotional or turn into an ice queen if things don't work out exactly as you expected. Never let 'em see you sweat, and don't make apologies for who you are just to feel valued by others."

It talk about a little mystery..well right now I have no means to communicate with H. Cell phone was temp suspended as was my house phone last night. So now even if he does try to reach out..I have no way of knowing and there will no way for him to get ahold of me unless he actually shows up at the house. I think it's a little funny also as everyone advised me to go dark now as we had such a good interaction the other night. LoL.

1st
2nd
Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard