Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
G
G
We have never had a bill that low before, but I think it's due to our new dryer. Later this month we are going to get a new washer to hopefully cut that bill down. Plus I think I am going to get real aggressive with the gym and start showering their too. Not necessarily to save money, but it just makes sense.

Keep the faith NLT. I am sure that was the word God wanted you to hear.

Stay strong! You will get through this.

Me 50
H 42
S 22
S 9
D 7
M 12
T 17
H moved out 8/2006
H moved home 1/2007 for 3 weeks
H moved home 5/2011 for good

"Learn from yesterday ~ Live for today ~ And hope for tomorrow"
T
T
Hi nlt,
Thanks for posting on my thread.

I am sorry you are having such a sad day. I know how you feel and how difficult it must be for you. I am glad for you that you get at least a bit of comfort by coming to this BB and reading different things. You are in my thoughs. (((HUGS))) xxx

H
OP Offline
H
Hi Glam & True,

Thank you so much for your support. This site is wonderful! I'm so glad I found it b/c it helps when you are so down.

I just keep thinking about the events of last year at this time & it is so sad! I have never been so shocked in all my life & the way he told me. I had a great day that day, I had been to a luncheon & interviewed for a job. I called my H after the job interview but he didn't answer & didn't call me back like normal but I just thought he was probably busy.

That night I had warmed up some leftovers & we were just sitting down to eat & I was telling him about my day. He said, "I hope you'll be happy" I said, what is wrong, he said we have to talk. I sat back & said ok, he said "I want a divorce". I felt like I had been hit by a brick wall. I've never in my life been so shocked. I never dreamed in a million years that was what would be coming out of his mouth. He just said he didn't love me anymore & we were not meant to be together anymore. I asked him who she was, he said there was no one (we know now that was a lie). I never thought he would go thru with it. After he told me he just left me here by myself!!!! Needless to say I didn't sleep at all!

Ok, I have to stop thinking, it makes me cry but I just had to get it out this morning!

Thank you all for being here!!!!

(((HUGS)))

L
L
nlt,

I know that my words are of no consolation to you, and I feel so much hurt for you as I sit here. But there is a book out and a saying by the same name. "Love is Letting Go of Fear." I read it once. Maybe I will read it again someday.

(((((((((((nlt)))))))))))

Forgiveness and Strength!
love

H
OP Offline
H
Hi Love!

Thank you for posting to my thread. I'll have to find you & see what is going on with you. Actually just being here for me is consolation. I've had such a rough year & can't believe where I am right now. I never in a million years thought this would happen to us, we were so much in love & I never ever thought he would hurt me or I could hurt so bad.

I'll have to see if I can find that book, thank you for recommending it.

I have been working on some things that he left undone after remodeling the kitchen, I found more that needed doing so I'm trying it. It may not be right but it got my mind off my sitch for a little while. I still keep thinking of ex.

If it had not been for the strength from God I never would have made it plus the support here on this site. I still have hope & faith.

((((HUGS)))) back to you!

G
G
Try not to think of the past NLT. It is always hard to look back. Every time I get a look back of the events unfolding from the past I stop myself and say Glam don't go there.

Stay focused on the future it is all that you have right now!

What are your plans for this weekend?

Me 50
H 42
S 22
S 9
D 7
M 12
T 17
H moved out 8/2006
H moved home 1/2007 for 3 weeks
H moved home 5/2011 for good

"Learn from yesterday ~ Live for today ~ And hope for tomorrow"
H
OP Offline
H
Hi Glam,

Yes, I know what you mean. I do my best to not think of everything that has gone on for this past year. Sometimes it is so painful!!! I guess with today being a year since he told me it had my mind going back there.

You just don't go to someone & say you want a D when you have never even discussed having problems! Ok, don't go there!!!!

I worked really hard on my kitchen today & I'm really tired. Tomorrow I'm going to church, then come home & watch football. I love football, I wish H was here to watch it with me, oh well maybe one day.

M
M
what football games did you watch? i got to see some of the PSU game of some of the ND game.

I am a diehard USC (Univ. of Southern Calif.) fan.

The Bomb: 08/05
H moves out: 06/2006
H moves back: 01/07 & Out again: 01/07
H moves back: 03/08 & Out again: 04/08
H moves back: 05/09 & Out again: 07/09
Divorced 08-12
Kids: 22, 20, 19
H
OP Offline
H
College, I'm a big Alabama fan! NFL, big TN Titans fan! I'm orginally from AL & if you are from there you have to like football!! I hated it when I was a kid, I thought the game never would end, but then I started learning more & more & went to high school football games & asked my Dad LOTS of questions & now I love it!

I worked all day & totally forgot about football starting today, it just seems so early to me.

M
M
So are you a big Shula fan????

The Bomb: 08/05
H moves out: 06/2006
H moves back: 01/07 & Out again: 01/07
H moves back: 03/08 & Out again: 04/08
H moves back: 05/09 & Out again: 07/09
Divorced 08-12
Kids: 22, 20, 19
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis