Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
Wow ,I am so excited for you. I wish I was a better DBer like you. Your progress has been so great! I'm so happy for you!

Chris

D:4
M:9 (T 13)
Bomb 4-5-08, H moved out 6-16-08,
Reconciled and H moved back in 5-31-09
Still doing GREAT a year later!!!
P
pisces9 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
wow- such nice compiments!

so i picked my H up from the airport last night and he got to the car and said i need a hug- we hugged and kiseed- it was so cute. i felt like newlyweds! then we went to dinner...one teeny thing happened- he said dont eat too much. now- i just lost 22 lbs with the help of a nutritionist over the last 5 months. i have been on my own eating really well through this "process". one habit he always hd was to commnet on my food intake... so i just made a weird face- he said what was that look for- i said what look- i didnt mean to make it so severe- he was a bit pissy-but i acted as if it wasnt about me- but i needed to tell him how i felt bc he has said a few things about my eating in the last few weeks and i dont like it- especially bc i look great and feel great and i weigh as much i did when we met! so i said-its just when you say things like that it makes me feel like you dont think i can do this and i will slip back into my old ways. i have done this for many months and i know exactly what to eat. he said isnt it ok for me to be worried? i said yes. i just want you to know i will not slip.

then we moved on from that and later in the meal he said sorry for being controlling. (holy crap!). i said you didnt have to apologize, but thank you \:\) so he ackowlegded his bs! woo hoo!

then we came home and he and i were VERY affectionate if ya know what i mean. we gave eachother the googly eyes after ... and he just said WOW. i think an ILY may have slipped out!

\:\)

JWS- we arent really sure where we will go- bc my H cant put in his transfer until march- then we wait and see...we have some fun ideas but we have to sell our house forst- then we may stay at my bros vacant condo for a hwile (thats for sale too). its kinda fun! the world is our oyster!

Lost- ha ha! you are so sweet...i do feel like this is negotiating a peace accord- maybe you are on the something!

Chirs- glad top hear from you- i am so happy. i really have o fear or trepidation with my h!

thanks everyone for you sweet thoughts and words!

Pisces
M 31 H 32
M 7 yrs
S 5/10
Beginning
Contact!
Vibes
Hot Tub
Cheese
I
I
An ILY!!!???

That sounds amazing, really. You both confronted an issue and dealt with it maturely. Also great job on losing 22 pounds!!!

So happy for you,

ITH

Me:34 H:36 M:5 years T: 8 years
Bomb: 07/17/08 I want to be separated for 6 months--I don't know what I want the outcome to be
S 07/28/08-11/08/08
Living together ~7 months D Possibly busted?!?!!!
P
pisces9 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
maybe- i wasnt sure if he said ILY-- it was during you know what...but its a start! ha ha!

Pisces
M 31 H 32
M 7 yrs
S 5/10
Beginning
Contact!
Vibes
Hot Tub
Cheese
I
I
Hey, P! How are you?

It is in the shelter of each other that people live.--Irish proverb

Current
P
pisces9 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
hi guys!
everything is going well. we are learning how to "communicate" better and my H is very into that.

he says things like- i want to make sure we are communicating or is everything ok? is that ok?, etc.

he is very aware of making sure we are on the same page.

i have struggled a bit with wanting to spend all my time with him. we pretty much spend a lot of free time together- but when we arent together- it is sort of a push pull thing where i want my space but i want to be with him too. i know it is good to do my own thing and i have been, its just a balancing act.

he wants to be with me a lot too. sometimes i get scared that he will be frustarted with me becuase he can get pissy and is still dealing with a lot of internal stuff and then i remember PMA and act as if. then everything works out fine. it really does.

he likes to talk a lot! its so funny...he really loves talking about everything..i alomost get overwhelmed from it! this is from a man who is not very open with much (except with me!).....

so overall things are amazing and i am very happy. he hasnt said ILY and still has his apt. i asked why he still had it and he said his saftey net- i said saftey net from what? and he didnt really reply. i just joked and said thats not really committing. so ill drop it and then im sure he will get rid of the apt. also i said ILY a few times- it slipped and i said you dont have to say it back. and he just giggles. so a little ways to go but all good.

we have a lot of transition in our lives right now with our house for sale, my brother and dad trying every which way to get me to react, im back in grad school, im burned out on my job and slowly winding that down. so its all very emotional. i think my H is smart in taking his (our)time to move back in fully (he is at home every night)!!

so as you can see im pretty sure my D is BUSTED! I know we have a life long journey ahead of us of learning and growing and with changes- but my H is home and he is a sweetie pie who just needs a lot of TLC and to be heard. and i just need to say what i need in a loving way too. thats all it really is- realizing we are all on this earth for a period of time and all of our experiences happen for a reason. i know that this for us was a very imprtant process and one i would not like to repeat , but one I look back on as the most important turning points in my (our) life.

please anyone reading this- your dreams can come true, you just have to be patient and love your spouse through their journey and make real changes within yourself.

this is, by far, the hardest thing i have ever done- but the single most rewarding thing i have ever done in my life!

xo xo P

Pisces
M 31 H 32
M 7 yrs
S 5/10
Beginning
Contact!
Vibes
Hot Tub
Cheese
I
I
Oh Pisces,

This brings tears to my eyes. Really, I am so happy for you. It sounds SO happy and healthy. Thanks for being such an inspiration!

ITH

Me:34 H:36 M:5 years T: 8 years
Bomb: 07/17/08 I want to be separated for 6 months--I don't know what I want the outcome to be
S 07/28/08-11/08/08
Living together ~7 months D Possibly busted?!?!!!
S
S
Pisces!!! This is FANTASTIC!!! I am so happy for you!! It is great inspiration for the rest of us. Good Luck & many blessings with the rest of yr journey!!!

M:28 H:29
M:1 T:11
Sep:5/1/08
1st
2nd
P
pisces9 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Thanks Guys!
It is amazing...the hard work is worth it when you get these results! Keep on DB'ing \:\)

Im going to write Michelle a letter! I always dreamed of writing her a success story letter!! yay!

Last edited by pisces9; 09/19/08 05:25 PM.

Pisces
M 31 H 32
M 7 yrs
S 5/10
Beginning
Contact!
Vibes
Hot Tub
Cheese
S
S
Yeeeaaayyyy!!!! \:D I LOVE Success Stories!!!

M:28 H:29
M:1 T:11
Sep:5/1/08
1st
2nd
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard