Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15
D
D
Not sure what you said or how the conversation went down but who does she think is going to take the trash after you leave? Do you think reality is setting in or is she just totally out of control?

I feel bad that you have to deal with this sh** all the time Mike. She knows you are moving out you would think she could just be nice until then. She is getting what she wants and still she is misrable, gotta love it.

Glad you got some sleep though. I will send you a case of PA's finest. Better make that a keg your gonna need it.

Thread #10
R
R
Hey Mike...

The reality of the sitch seems to really be setting in on the W with you getting closer to moving out. She is spinning in circles cause she has no direction at the moment she has spent so much time being angry, that she hasn't taken the time to figure out what she is going to do once you are gone. She needs you to do things which angers her even more.

Good on you for not taking the bait, even though I have no doubts the things she said hurt and cut deeply, be proud of yourself for staying in check. Stay your path get the cottage done and soon the stress with be less. Keep taking care of yourself and D2.

Brian

Me:46/W:38
D:18/D:12
Bomb: 08/27/07
Seperated: 05/17/08
M:9/T:13
E
OP Offline
E
Quote:
Not sure what you said or how the conversation went down but who does she think is going to take the trash after you leave? Do you think reality is setting in or is she just totally out of control?

I defended myself. I don't think I would call it DB'in. I don't know who she thinks will do all this stuff. I think reality is smacking her up side da head right now and yes, I think she is losing it..

Did you ever see Full Metal Jacket?? You know the guy in the bathroom. The guy with that faraway look in his eyes..let's just say I saw that look last night..

S
S
Quote:
Well, Gypsy don't drink due to medication she is on. Ian, KML,lodo, brig and SMW prefer the hard stuff..fig likes the fruity stuff. Distressed is too busy working on his new business to be drinking anything. I gave Goldey a beer for screaming my name and making me feel wanted, S&S was drunk when she got here.

Holy crap this boy learns fast Bethie. He just got here and he nailed it to a T. I don't know whether to laugh or cry on this one. Aparantely none of us are good at hiding our acoholism.

By the way, why does it have to be "stupid" Ian??? No one else gets an adjective ;\)

Ian

M- 48
XW- mentally 17
KIDS- 3- S19, D23, D28
Married- 17 years
Divorce final- 10/16/09

S
S
Originally Posted By: M from Tennessee
Quote:

I defended myself. I don't think I would call it DB'in. I don't know who she thinks will do all this stuff. I think reality is smacking her up side da head right now and yes, I think she is losing it..

Did you ever see Full Metal Jacket?? You know the guy in the bathroom. The guy with that faraway look in his eyes..let's just say I saw that look last night..

But you didn't put the bullet in the chamber for her which is the most important thing.

Just do as they say, sit on the curb and watch the freak show pass on by buddy.

Ian

M- 48
XW- mentally 17
KIDS- 3- S19, D23, D28
Married- 17 years
Divorce final- 10/16/09

K
klm Offline
K
Sorry you had a bad night Mike, I honestly don't know how you do this while living with her. Seriously, I feel my blood pressure rise when I talk to stbx. Reality will sink in for her soon enough.

Nope, I didn't drink the beer....I am more of a margarita girl;\)...now can I have one please??

Kris
Quote:

This is so sad to me because I have seen that look as I'm sure so many others have. I believe, especially with women who don't have a guy waiting in the wings, start to see much sooner what they've lost. It's hard to tell if they realize it for the right reasons or if it's because the left behind made their lives easier. Both cases that come to mind were with left behinds that have moved on.

Have a GREAT day! It's Friday...Yippee!!!!!

K
K
Mike,

You will always have to deal with the trash. Real trash and the stuff others throw at you. Emotional trash stinks way worse.

You did good.

Keep safe and calm and in control if you can. Walk away from the epicentre. Disconnect the buttons and do your best.

Thinking good thougths

Kenny

Me:40
WAW, MLC?:39
Kids:S11,S9
T:25, M:14
ILYB:Apr 08
W moved out Aug 08
W:Does not Want to Try

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1541678&page=0&fpart=1
M......

What are you somekind of smarta$$? Seems you have an answer for everything. I'll tell you onething Mister 8,9,10...I've got better things to do than to count how much beer I put away! That's right, I have a very full life..........

Ian,

With all of you it's a no brainer, so the fact that M has you all figured out doesn't surprise me in the least. With me it would be different. I have always thought I was a woman of mystery....perhaps a woman of mystery with a very big mouth!

Oh and don't take it personally I meant that everyone was stupid not just you!

xoxoxo

E
OP Offline
E
Quote:
What are you somekind of smarta$$?

hey I'm, on a roll. One great woman, one STBX, and a wanna be Nascar crew chief all called me a smarta$$ in the last 24 hrs...and there's probably 100's more just on this board that thought it.. \:D

that's the way, straight-up and to the point..I like it.

Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard