Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
T
OP Offline
T
My last thread locked. They seem to lock much faster than before. I think they go on time instead of length.

Journaling:
My friend and son left again. We had super weather and a lovely time together. Her son wanted to see as much as possible in a very short time, which we accomplished. Yesterday at night it started to rain again. So they picked the best two days of the week to visit me.

As my house is all cleared up and clean, and I just got used to having guests, I invited my neighbour for tea this afternoon. In the evening the sun tried to come out but was not successful, and I went for a short walk. I am in quite a good mood today, and hopefully it will stay like this at least for a few days.

Tomorrow evening I am going out again and will meet some friends at an event.

I just remembered that my H told the couple, whose H does not even want to talk to his SBXW anymore, not so long ago that they should not get divorced, as each of them would be much worse off financially. And now he wants to do the same!!! - I just cannot get that hormones or aging could change somebody's personality so much!

job Offline
True,
I'm so glad that you enjoyed the visit w/your friend and her son. I can just imagine him wanting to see and do as much as possible. I'm that way myself. I do hope you enjoyed their visit and you have a lot of good memories to tide you over for a while.

Sounds like you've got some good plans for the days ahead. Enjoy each day to the fullest!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
T
OP Offline
T
Thanks you Snodderly.

Some years ago my friend lost her brother and her fiance in an accident, and her parents died recently. So she said a few times to her son that life is very short, and one should live it as if every day were the last! I thought how right she is, and I will do the same. Well, actually I have been doing it for some time now.

Have a lovely week-end. Take care.

H
H
Originally Posted By: Truelove

I just cannot get that hormones or aging could change somebody's personality so much!

True,

I'm like you, I just can't believe how this has changed our H's so much!!

I hope you have a great weekend!!

((((HUGS))))

T
OP Offline
T
Hi nlt,
Thanks for checking in on me and your wishes. I hope that your days will get easier as well. Have a nice time.

I am not doing too badly. I went out yesterday evening, and there was a pianist playing. To start with I sat on my own, as I did not know anybody. But later on my "sailing guy" came with his wife, his brother in-law and another friend. His wife was friendly, and I am glad she met me. I hope that she will have no problem with me going sailing with her H.

The guy told me that he was on holiday with his wife, and that's why he did not ask me to go sailing with him. He would contact me again when the weather would be good. - I had a nice evening.

Today it is still sunny and I will go for a walk. If it is warm enough, I might also go for a swim.

I contacted a GF but unfortunately, she is not free today, but maybe tomorrow.

No news from H. However, I did not reply to his email.

T
OP Offline
T
Journaling:
I was not able to sleep well at all last night. That was the second time I hardly slept during the night. I wonder whether I was affected by the full moon on Friday?? I did not notice any problems before.

I had quite a boring day today, as the weather was not nice until the evening. I watched some TV and then I went for a short walk before the sunset.

The weather is supposed to improve, and by Wednesday summer should be back to stay for a while. Yeah!!!

M
M
Sounds like you had a nice time when you went out the other night.

You will have good and bad days just like the rest of us. Sounds like you are doing pretty good, though.

You are lucky you can go sailing. Wish we had a large body of water close by.

The Bomb: 08/05
H moves out: 06/2006
H moves back: 01/07 & Out again: 01/07
H moves back: 03/08 & Out again: 04/08
H moves back: 05/09 & Out again: 07/09
Divorced 08-12
Kids: 22, 20, 19
T
OP Offline
T
Hi Steelers,
Yes, I did have quite a nice time the other night. I hope I will be asked to do some more sailing, but the weather is changing to worse right now. Hopefully, it will be nice again as from Wednesday.

I mowed the lawn this afternoon before the rain started. I was a bit bored again, as it was not nice enough to do anything else outdoors. So I decided to do some "administrative work" which I have put off for weeks. It is just the weather for that kind of work.

I might go clothes shopping tomorrow, if it does not rain too much.

T
OP Offline
T
Cinders:
You asked me on your thread where I live. I am sorry but I don't really want to disclose it at this stage. Maybe one day. I hope you understand.

Rainy and gloomy days also make me depressed. Although I would have lots of things to do in the house, I prefer to be outdoors and go for a walk at least once per day. I have the feeling that I am a completely different person when the sun shines.

Last edited by Truelove; 07/21/08 09:16 PM.
H
H
Hi True,

I think we all are different people when the sun is shining that is unless it is so hot you can't stand to be outside!! The weather is very hot & humid here & b/c I need insulation in the attic my house is hot too! I'm supposed to get that tomorrow so I'm happy about that.

If you don't mind, send some of that rain our way, we sure could use it!!LOL

I'm like you, I had rather be outside doing something that inside & I hate filing!! Which is what I need to do.

I hope you have a wonderful day & thank you for checking in on my thread! You are a very sweet person!!

(((HUGS)))

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard