Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
G
G
I read the excerpt on Amazon..

Sounds like alot of it could apply to women too..

*ducks*

R
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted By: Gypsy
..Sounds like alot of it could apply to women too..

I would have to agree. I also think women could use it to "teach" their man....

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
R
OP Offline
R
I went out and did another photo shoot. I am getting behind on the processing and posting of the photos. I had a great time. I didn't think about my sitch the whole evening. I road the motorcycle today. Boy was it a cold ride home (about 25 miles).

Night all!

Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
R
OP Offline
R
Interesting lyrics:
The bleeding

Amor Fati
S
S
Ready, what did you take pictures of ?

M 19 years, MC for 8 months, DB'd for 8 months
4 kids; 18, 15, 14, & 10
I was never meant to be a doormat. It took me years of therapy to become assertive enough to stop his abuse.
G
G
Originally Posted By: Ready2Change
I went out and did another photo shoot.

Post them.. post them.. post them..please?

*hugs*

Great job on GALing!

R
OP Offline
R
Weekend had good points and bad points.

D6 had birthday party. It was good until W did the birthday song and "cookie cake" without me. (I was outside talking with a couple of the guests). Talk about firing me up and putting kids in the middle. I bit my tongue. That was so hard. After everyone left, I told W how "respectful" it was to do this. Took awhile for me to get back "into the now" after the party incident. I am still pissed. Trying to forgive her.

Good note: Spent last night and today at friends cabin with my three kids and his three kids and had a blast. Lots of fun. Best part was singing happy birthday with D6 alone.....

Amor Fati
P
P
Originally Posted By: ping1
Originally Posted By: Ready2Change
Originally Posted By: smartcookie
..It sucked just imagining it....

That is what gets me down. I need to stay "in the now". I can not understand why W believes it will be "better" being a broken family.

Ready, when you figure this out, let me know because I believe we are all in awe trying to figure out how they could care less that their children will be in a broken family.

I will tell you how people believe and justify this. We live in an era where every says you have to be independent. Also we have therapist and others saying if you are not happy then go find some one else to be happy with. What gets me about all the you have to do what makes you happy and screw everyone else BS is this. If I walked into a therapist office and said I wanted to beat up my neighbor because he's a jerk, and doing that would make me happy, the therapist would say calm down don't do anything rash. Yet someone walks into a therapist office and says I'm not happy in my marriage, and I have done everything I can to make it work(I love when people say that. My WAW says that. There is no possible way on earth that you could have done everything to save your marriage. It's a cop out. The truth is they got tired of trying.) the therapist more often then not will tell them, well if you feel you have done everything and your not happy, go be happy. Leave your spouse and make your kids have a broken home. This is the era we live in. It's all about ME and MY happiness and SCREW everyone else. And these people teach their kids the very same values. Very few people will look at the situation and go well what is the RIGHT thing to do. The right thing is to FIND a way to make your marriage work and rebuild the love and trust. And unless there is serious addictions or physical or emotional abuse there is ALWAYS a way.

My rant and $.02

Cool link-->DANCING ALIEN
Read and relate-->MY THOUGHTS
R
OP Offline
R
Thanks Pegasus! Your $.02 Is worth more!

Today was actually surprisingly good. The ISC was very good. My lawyer took control of the meeting. As soon as the custody issues are agreed on, then I am moving out. I am starting to look for my own place. A buddy gave me good advise, Let the kids help pick out a place to live. Have kids help buy new furniture.

Even better, it was D6 birthday! I picked up DingDongs and put 6 candles into 4 of them when we got home. Me and the 2 boys sang happy BD to D6!

My W gets upset whenever she is around me, but still gets in the car with me and the kids???

I have resorted to reciprocating the silent treatment with W. I don't have any desire to do what she asks (a big 180).

I don't get this either, W asked to exchange the kids/cars at a "free water park". I agreed. I arrived with the kids in swim suits, then W said she wasn't planning on having kids play in the water?!?!?! WTF- Pick a different exchange spot then! She did stay and let the kids play for a while.

Amor Fati
S
S
Just checking in on you. I don't get the water park thing either. weird.

M 19 years, MC for 8 months, DB'd for 8 months
4 kids; 18, 15, 14, & 10
I was never meant to be a doormat. It took me years of therapy to become assertive enough to stop his abuse.
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard