Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
T
T
Welcome back RCR!!! I've missed your responses....and this BOARD has been a Godsend to me also...I have all the books but if I hadn't met some of these posters I would be divorced right now...I am still in the midst of MLC & hoping to someday save my M...so thank you to all who are here.....

Thoughts and Prayers go out to you RCR!!!

Treese

Treese

H 49
M 45
D 23, D17, S12
M 25 T 31
01/07 OW H at my door w/proof
Bomb ILYBINILWY 06/07
Sep 01/08 headed for the greener grass,
Mar08.B#2H has child who is 9
11/08 pos.paternity

C
C
Quote:
You do need to fix yourself, and eventually YOUR life will start to work. But that is no guarantee that your marriage will work, as we all know. And yes, sometimes there are situations that are OUT OF CONTROL. The WAS is crazy, literally. Where's the chapter in the DB book about "dealing with a crazy WAS who is destructive?" The one who maybe has a restraining order against you while she steals your money? Ask DadNotQuitting about that one.

Just an update to show that anything is possible, DNQ is free from all restraining orders and actually can speak with his wife.

Trying to get him to update... NOTHING'S IMPOSSIBLE!

Improbable maybe \:o

cire

Me 48
X's vary
S 27
S 18
Back with high school sweety after 30 years..
F
F
Originally Posted By: cire2

Just an update to show that anything is possible, DNQ is free from all restraining orders and actually can speak with his wife.

Trying to get him to update... NOTHING'S IMPOSSIBLE!

Improbable maybe \:o

cire

Good for him. He should update because it would help others in similar situations see one persons actions that got them through this.

That's what this board and this community is all about - sharing our REAL experiences.

Current Thread

U
U
RCR-
It is soooo nice to see you back with us. You have been missed. I have learned so much from you and this community in the last year...I too believe I would have been divorced by now if I hadn't found this board. If I can wait out my H's crisis, I believe that my H and I may have a shot to work things out. I just know I would have never been able to make it even this far alone.

(((Hugs))) and prayers to you RCR. I hope everything gets better for you and your loved ones.

<3
Upside

R
R
Thanks guys,

I just wanted to stop by and quickly let you know I'm still around. But things are busy and my time is limited, and as you now know, I've got a lot of other tumultuous things going on right now.

I may poke in, but I may stay on a break. Right now I feel the need to get off the grid and relax...and read, of course read!

HUGS,
RCR

Rollercoasterider #1375086 03/04/08 03:39 AM
F
FA Offline
F
Hey Amy....I'm pissed....this is BS...everyone here knows it. I am with you on this. I've been here for a long time too. I know they have a job here but what has been going on, well, it's spineless and wrong. I think if they want to make things right, someone NEEDS to step up and say something...and not a reason why. You know what I mean. What is wrong with this "Online Community"??

HELLOOOOO????? ANYBODY OUT THERE???? SOMEONE IN CHARGE???? WE'RE NOT THE PAPARAZZI!!!!!!

Man who walks with BIG stick!
FA #1375930 03/05/08 12:30 AM
F
FA Offline
F
^^^^^

Man who walks with BIG stick!
T
T
Quote:
you had better ban me cause I'll post with a vengance

Is this what this board's about?

I see a bunch of egos running amok. What happened to uplift, support, encourage?

I think some deep introspection is called for.

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

I don't see too many, myself at the top of the list, who are without sin.

I also see a few who have breached the precipice and are freefalling into the abyss.

Is this you?

David

The fires of true love can never be quenched, because the source of its flame is God Himself!
- Shulamith
F
F
Well said David

Current Thread

This is JJ, back from hiatus, locking this thread. Let's get back to the basics.

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard