Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
LostLou Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hi all. I haven't posted much lately. To re-cap -spouse left summer 06, ILYBNILWY, lived with OW, came home Jan 07. Things seemed good, but communication stopped by summer, and those crazy feelings of distrust raised their ugly head. He admitted he was still talking to her, and low and behold, soon she had gotten a job at his company and was talking to him all the time, worming her way back into our lives.

He still lives at home, but is talking divorce now. On the plus side, I have been GAL and have several nice guys making offers of dating. What do you do now? One minute he is jealous and wants to know what I am doing every minute, and the next he says we can never be together, wants a divorce. The limbo is killing me, very tempted to move on and be done with this ugly nonsense.

He lives here at home, the sex has been awesome since he returned, but I know he has been seeing her for snippets here and there. He insists they have not had sex, he has really insisted that he doesn't know when he will leave, but doesn't want either of us to go out until we separate. That means no sex???

Do I just move forward with the divorce or ride out the MLC crap time frame while he tries to make up his mind what the heck he is going to do? He admits he is still depressed and working on getting his head straight, but how can he do that with her pressuring him to divorce.

She has gone so far as to offer divorce sites, atty info, house hunting for both them and me (great - I want to live in a 900 sq ft dump). I'm getting too old for this crap! Let me know what you think - I am planning on seeing an atty to see what my rights are. We are married 30 years and together several before that, so I hope to get some kind of support. I make about a third of his salary, and he doesn't think he needs to pay. I believe he called me a clingy leach at some point!

Anyway, it'a funny the difference a year makes, not feeling near as emotional this time, as much as just pissed that he hoodwinked me again! Thinking it's time to move on. I feel bad that he is so wishy-washy and doesn't want to hurt me by moving on, he really wants his cake and eat it too. Keep me and the kids, the house and pets for his fallback zone, and move on with whore. If things don't work out, and they won't (he talked crap about her last time he came home) he can just run home again to his family. GAG! That just makes me sick that he treats me and his family that way. HELP!

Sorry I couldn't be in the happy ending section, but maybe this is the happy ending... Lou

S
S
Wow! Sorry to hear all this. Any therapy done? MC or C.

me 54
WAH 53
M 26 yr/T 30 yr
S 18
Sep April 07
L
LostLou Offline OP
OP Offline
L
hi - yeah, i went to therapy for 9 months or so when he left the first time, and he has gone for a year... they agree he is depressed and needs to work on that before anything else. He has re-written our past, and says some of the craziest things now. So stubborn, there is no way to argue it. His therapist is looking after him, mine after me, and never the two shall meet@!Thanks for the feedback, we are practically neighbors.

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard