Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
G
G
Mopsey your situation sounds very similar to mine right down to the lawsuit. To this day I am still being blamed for h's mess. It has been 2 years ago.

I finally had to lay it out in an e-mail. Not that it did any good. I am sure h ignored any of it, but I had to say it.

I don't really get the part of blame and not being able to admit wrong or ever saying I am sorry can you forgive me. If I had wronged someone I would want to make it right. My conscience wouldn't allow me to blame others for things that I knowingly did. My conscience wouldn't allow me justify to myself that what I did was ok and it's everyone's elses thinking that is off. Praise God that I have a conscience.

This is what I believe to be the missing piece. When you have God if your life, you are not going to be as tempted to go down a path of immortality and if you do God is there to help you get back on track.

What an empty life without God!

Me 50
H 42
S 22
S 9
D 7
M 12
T 17
H moved out 8/2006
H moved home 1/2007 for 3 weeks
H moved home 5/2011 for good

"Learn from yesterday ~ Live for today ~ And hope for tomorrow"
M
OP Offline
M
Snodderly:

Just a quick question: Why do you think he always thinks the worst of me? I know he thought that i deceived him in the past with our business and finances, I just don't know why he can't get past this. Is he justifying his actions by doing this.

I honestly am in a good place right now. I truly have not spent a lot of time dwelling on this because it really is out of my hands. I am going to step back, but I don't know if he will ever figure this out. I think it is easier for him to leave and start over without me than to come back and face everything. He said he loves me....just not in the way he used to.

Thanks,
M

job Offline
Mopsey,
It's called "PROJECTION". Think about it, whenever someone does something wrong, and they don't want to admit it, who do they blame? They either avoid you or try to pin the dirty deed on someone else. He is also talking about himself when he is saying the things he is and yes, he feels very badly about himself, but he can't bring himself to admit it. So, he's tossing the trash your way and yes, he's still trying to justify why he's out there doing whatever. Let it roll off your back.

No way, does he really think the worst of you. In fact, he has to know that you are the only one holding it together right now for the children. So, do not ever assume what he might be thinking.

I do hope you have a pleasant weekend and can enjoy the time with your children. Your h has really missed out on a lot of quality time with them and it can never be recaptured for him to participate in. I do hope and pray that he'll get himself together and come home, but you also need to prepare yourself that he may not. No one knows what the future may hold for you. I just hope he's a part of it and can find a way to make peace w/himself.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
M
OP Offline
M
Thanks Snodderly,

I was starting to feel a little bad the way my dad and poured it on him the other day. We both told him some harsh truths and I am not sure he was ready to hear them.

I haven't heard from him since I ignored his last tm. D12 said that he is mad that her b-day party (her and 3 girls for pizza and games) is on a friday when he has to work. He implied that i did this so he couldn't be there. D12 told her she picked the date. Whatever.

Part of me feels like this has put him over the edge. He is looking to be mad at me now for everything. I hate this. I wonder if it will blow over like the last time or if this is the straw that broke the camels back.

Oh well, off to take d12 to a dance and then home to spend time with s15. Looking forward to the weekend....but really don't want to see H. Not sure what will happen. I think I will make myself scarce.

Mopsey

M
OP Offline
M
Thanks Snodderly,

I was starting to feel a little bad the way my dad and poured it on him the other day. We both told him some harsh truths and I am not sure he was ready to hear them.

I haven't heard from him since I ignored his last tm. D12 said that he is mad that her b-day party (her and 3 girls for pizza and games) is on a friday when he has to work. He implied that i did this so he couldn't be there. D12 told her she picked the date. Whatever.

Part of me feels like this has put him over the edge. He is looking to be mad at me now for everything. I hate this. I wonder if it will blow over like the last time or if this is the straw that broke the camels back.

Oh well, off to take d12 to a dance and then home to spend time with s15. Looking forward to the weekend....but really don't want to see H. Not sure what will happen. I think I will make myself scarce.

Mopsey

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard