Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Hey Lucky!

I haven't visited this site in quite sometime either (I'm between jobs so I have a little more free time than I desire!). I'm not in the "1958" group but it has been 8 years for me. (No, not for that! LOL Get your head out of the gutter LOL).....since my initial separation.

Anyhow, it's nice to see some familiar "faces". Hi Everyone!

I'm doing great these days. Divorce is almost final (should be within the next couple of months). STBXH enjoys dragging his feet....we've been separated for almost 2 years this last time.

I'm seeing someone too and we're have a great time! Life really is good! I'm living proof that there is life after divorce/separation!

My boys are now teens......13 and 15. That's a whole new life challenge in itself! Jr/High school, girls, and lerner permits! Eek!

Now I must ask Lucky, what's wrong with the girls from "up North"? LOL I'm one!

It's nice to read about you. Take care,

Chelsea
(Wow, I feel so old and out of date here....does anyone remember me?)
LOL LOL

Hi chelsea,
I remember you! I guess we are old enough to remember the old board format. LOL My old name was MaryC, I joined in the summer of 1999 after lurking for a few months. After a computer glitch I had to get a new handle in 2001. Funny thing is that is happened on what would have been my 24th wedding anniversary. Weird huh? Actually today would have been 31 years. Today, I can't imagine still being married to the guy. There is no animosity, but we are just so different now. My life is so much better without him in it.

Chelsea, you sound good. You go girl!

MC

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard