Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
OP Offline
A
Ingrid, have you tried walking in MBTs [Masai barefoot trainers] they give your legs an extra workout. You can slow jog in them, but they are not running shoes.

I am going to get some leg and arm weights. I love teh term dork poles!

A
OP Offline
A
Lissie - hugs: you will be more than OK.

Mickey - why not date - you are not making a life time commitment! I plan to sell Jeanette, but now I have announced it I am afraid she will be on her guard, so I will have to drug her wine.

How are things??

A

M
M
Angelica, you sound wonderful. You have made me laugh. I wonder how Lissie's party went last night.

I may date. I really can't come up with a valid reason not to in response to the question. I could love again and look forward to it. We'll see what happens.

I like my new job. The person training me is a little intense. I need to walk tenderly while training with her. This will give me an opportunity to practice patience.

Lots of hugs,
Mickey

A
OP Offline
A
Hi Mickey, Ummm intense people - good dbing opportunities, I guess. My career has picked up again. I was winding down around the time of the bomb, so I am grateful to have the opportunity to rebuild it. I am just running out to work but saw your post.
Glad you are good.

Hugs to you,

A

M
M
You are all so wonderful! Such great plans for improvements in '08!

Let's see.....

1)I'll continue to lose weight in a healthy way - 55 pounds since June

2) I will attend every women's bible study I have an opportunity to at my church.

3)I will NOT eat an In-and-Out Burger in Los Angeles (mmmm....Double Double with cheese and grilled onions!) - I'm from SoCal and have had way too many of these hence the required weight loss. \:\)

4)I will spend more time doing fun activities with my S13.

5)S13 and I will take a trip to FL without permission!!!

6)I will find a new hobby and throw myself whole heartedly into it - I have no idea what though!

Hugs to you all!

Michelle

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

J
J
Quote:
I will NOT eat an In-and-Out Burger in Los Angeles (mmmm....Double Double with cheese and grilled onions!) - I'm from SoCal and have had way too many of these hence the required weight loss.

I defense of In n Out Burger and the double double with cheese......they do make them bunless now. Ya know, instead of BUNS they use fresh lettuce leaves. Thus it makes it 98% protien and perfectly acceptle for low carb diets

Change the Policy.
Allow PM's
Free all of us.

Also some new and improved emoticons would be nice!

:-)
E
E
I have to get in on this because it has been so much on my mind...

I will walk and talk with more confidence.

I will dress with more classy,sex appeal.

I will be positive.

I will smile especially when I don't want to.

I will find time for myself.

I will not give OW time in my thoughts.

I will DB until the fat lady sings.

I will be positive for and around the kids.

I will be there for other people like they have been there for me.

Enlightenedbylife

"Sometimes in the winds of change, we find our true direction"

Being the calmness in the storm......
T
tmi Offline
T
angelica, are those things sandals of some kind? Because we have an awful lot of snow this year...

Michelle, what did you love to do as a kid? The clue to your new hobby may be there.

ebl, thanks for the reminder. I have been telling myself to read posts from newcomers - when someone wrote me even one sentence when I first started here, it made my day. Adding to my list - respond to at least one newcomer message each time I visit here.

J
J
Quote:
I have been telling myself to read posts from newcomers - when someone wrote me even one sentence when I first started here, it made my day. Adding to my list - respond to at least one newcomer message each time I visit here.

Wonderful Ingrid!!!

Not only respond to the "Newcomers" here in MLC, but to those in the "Newcomers" forum. Believe it or not, there is alot to be learned back at the beginning!!'

TGIF!

Change the Policy.
Allow PM's
Free all of us.

Also some new and improved emoticons would be nice!

:-)
G
G
ebl,

If you're going to DB until the fat lady sings, you've got a long way to go.......I'm not even close to warmed up yet \:\)

mishka,

Do you have a community center (or something similar) that offers short classes? It's a great way to try writing, drawing or whatever floats your boat.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard