Next Thread
Print Thread
#1294994 12/13/07 11:49 PM
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

Well I'm back sort of.I don't have to go to the park.Now I can sit on my nabors steps and get a signal.LOL

I have had a busy few months.I'm still in my job.Hate it.Well not the coustomers.I like them.Of course most of them are constrution workers.Gotta love that.What a bunch of flirts.LOL The people I work with are as uspleasant as all git out.But I can live with that.I just keep to myself.

My son got married Oct 26th.Then moved to North Carolina.They are happy.We are waiting for them to let us know if I'm going to be a grandmother.While I would be excited ti is to soon for them.But of course nothing bad ever happened cause a baby was born.

I'm still playing in my league.My team is in 7th place out of ten teams.Not great.If we want to go to cities this year we will have to draw a wild card.Kinda of like the Jags football team.Which is my new passion.LOL

My daughter is engaged to a 39 year old man.They have only known each other a month.I hate it!!! just plain hate it.But I'm keeping my mouth shut.She is like her mother and if I push they will go to the courthouse and do it behind my back.I know it won't last.I'm biding my time.

I still live near the river and go walking whenever I have the time.I just don't have the time as much as I would like.But it is three blocks from my apartment so I can at least get to go.I make it when the moon is full no matter what.I love it then.

Well gotta go make dinner.

Later Friends
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
Briget #1295055 12/14/07 12:58 AM
H
H
Hey Briget!!! Glad to see you pop in with an update!

Congrats to your son and new DIL - I take it they are ready to start a family with all the baby talk?

Hopefully your D will rethink the whole marriage thing, a month is such a short time, you really cant KNOW someone in such a short time.

Hard to believe it's mid December and still 80* in the afternoon - gotta love it!

hellkat #1295157 12/14/07 02:15 AM
Briget,
I'm so glad to hear from you!!! You've got all kinds of stuff going on. Can't remember, what was your new job? Are you still loving your apartment?

You're way too young to be a grandmother so tell that son and new DIL to knock it off!!!

qoe100 #1295182 12/14/07 02:30 AM
N
N
Hi Brigit
Can you hit him in the back of the head with your pool stick and make it look like an accident?

I admit I'm a certified lecher but I just look, look away, and certainly do not consider age discrimination. Since you are 29 hey baby! I have yet to meet a 30 yr old on this board.

If you are in the coast of Al come to the beach and ask for Doc but only after March.

"All I want is a weeks pay for a day's work"
Steve Martin

K
K
Hi, Briget!

Happy Holidays! Oh, BTW, since no one else bothered to ask, I'd really enjoy a special holiday drink. I'm thinking, oh, I don't know, how about a nice pint of Guinness? \:\)

You're wise to let things play out on their own with your daughter. Kids don't want "interference."

Thanks,

Joe

My sitch
More importantly, Light A Million Candles
koshka #1295570 12/14/07 03:04 PM
Briget,

Great to hear from you!!! I have wondered about you a few times and how you are doing.

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
psluke #1295825 12/14/07 05:55 PM
K
K
Briget!
So glad to see you post! We want more!!
Whats the Christmas plans?

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

L
L
Hey Briget- I think of you often. I love the JAGS too girl!!! Just be careful walking the St. Johns at night. Been hearing the bad murder rate in J-ville. Love ya

Lisa

Me:37
H:38
6 kids
first bomb 8/05 (ow involved)
piecing 7/06
second bomb 3/07 ow involved
wash rinse repeat....
huge move to start over 2/11
more affairs
H left for good 8/12

L
L
Hey Briget- I think of you often. I love the JAGS too girl!!! Just be careful walking the St. Johns at night. Been hearing the bad murder rate in J-ville. Love ya

Lisa

Me:37
H:38
6 kids
first bomb 8/05 (ow involved)
piecing 7/06
second bomb 3/07 ow involved
wash rinse repeat....
huge move to start over 2/11
more affairs
H left for good 8/12

M