Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15
M
M
cva, becuase we all as humans forget the good times and focus on the bad. For everything we have done and were good at and we didnt had any issues with it and times were good - we never got a pat on the back.

Then, we come home late, we go out with our buds, we glance at another woman, we forget to pay a bill and all hell broke loose. This is the way how our brain works. We remember things that makes us upset. What happends next? We brought up all over frustrations of everything single thing we can remember.

No matter how the other person can justify their actions it never works. This is a comment from a police office I talked to when there was an incident. 'You cannot force anyone to love and be with you. Just let it be.' I'm like what the hell, what would you do mister if your marriage was on the brink? And you are telling me that 'just let it be.'

See the W, Listen to the W, but dont Speak back to the W. Bridle your tongue...
N
OP Offline
N
Hey folks
Another night of "unsaid dont be here" nights. Think I will go see a movie or Christmas shopping, although W and I have not agreed on what we are buying the kids but brings up a good question....what if she gets me something? I dont really care I guess and have not really thought about getting her anything.

I just dont see it happening (our M ever working)so why would I bother? I think I just may say to her, "let's just agree not to even worry / think about getting each other a gift"???

This whole holiday thing really sucks. I asked if she was going to send out a Christmas card, usually a VERY big deal for her, "No, just dont want to deal with it"....translation, I dont want to put our names on a card together. OK, So, could have just read from the Family Name which would have been true with just the kids picture or something.

For cryin out loud, let's make a big deal out of everything...

Here is what I think as of this moment, which could change. If I disappeared, no calls, nothing, it wouldnt even dawn on her for at least a few days, then I might get a call, then it would just be "what a jerk for not calling / seeing the kids" but basically if I evaporated, no big deal. That "feeling" is still the hardest thing to stomach through all this. YOU DONT MATTER. YOU NEVER DID. AND YOU NEVER WILL. Ugh, that bites.

On a lighter note, I think WC may go to the concert with me. As friends of course...weird how Mr. Dry Spell can even say that with any tone of seriousness, but at the end of the day, better than sitting home alone so I'll take it if it really happens.

C

Me: 46
Wife: 39
D: 13 S: 11, 9, 7
Bomb 3.2.07, Sep Same Day, D papers 11.1.07
Current Status - Wants to take me through Discovery, I will go to prison first.
H
H
Originally Posted By: CVA
Here is what I think as of this moment, which could change. If I disappeared, no calls, nothing, it wouldnt even dawn on her for at least a few days, then I might get a call, then it would just be "what a jerk for not calling / seeing the kids" but basically if I evaporated, no big deal. That "feeling" is still the hardest thing to stomach through all this. YOU DONT MATTER. YOU NEVER DID. AND YOU NEVER WILL. Ugh, that bites.

CVA, I know exactly how that feels, except mine is more extreme, I really do believe that I could fall of the face off the earth, die tomorrow, and my W wouldn't ever call to check up on me, or show that she ever cared, just go on blaming me for her problems. I am now at the point, that it doesn't bother me as much as it used too. What does bother me, is that we can't even be friends, we can't talk like we used too, we have to stay far away from each other like strangers. It is a hard thing to deal with, but you cry, get angry, etc... and finally you wake up, dry the tears, let go of the anger, and hopefully learn from the experience. I know that you will do that. Take care.

My Story: Then
My Story: Now

L
L
Although I haven't been doing this (DB) as long as you guys (CVA, HoR), I can completely relate to your sentiments that your wives wouldn't notice if you fell of the face of the earth. Hell, sometimes I think that my wife would prefer it... HoR, I also know what you mean re the most unfortunate fact that we can't even be friends with our wives (this is the thing that I miss the most, her companionship...).

Me: 28
W: 29
T/M: 6 yr/2 yr
S: 10/8/07
D papers filed: 11/7/07
Thread 1
lushmd #1283774 12/04/07 02:43 AM
N
OP Offline
N
Ok, lightening up a bit, at the movies watching "Awake" with Jessica Alba.....NICE!!!

L
L
CVA, I gotta be honest: as a future anesthesiologist, it hurts that you're watching Awake... Having said that, if your main reason is Jessica Alba, keep up the good work...

Thread 1
lushmd #1283800 12/04/07 03:05 AM
N
OP Offline
N
It hurts watching it!! I have this thing about my sternum (sp?) After the 9th grade when I got hit there in Football and can't stand to see people getting opened up!!!

H
H
I just finished watching grandma's boy. Pretty funny. Now I wish I had some weed. Well, next week, got the girls this week. Stupid responsibility.

Anyway, why the hell would anyone want to watch Awake? Jesus, surgery is scary enough without having that thought in the back of you head.

BD

My latest

Me: 36
W: 35
2 D: 9 and 5
T: 16 years
M: 12
10/4/06: Bomb
10/5/06: Ended A
4/22/07: ILYBNILWY

I'm a beautiful butterfly.
L
L
Don't worry folks, as scary as awareness is, it is quite rare: older, smaller studies put the incidence at 1:1-2000, but the largest, most recent study indicates an incidence of ~1:15000.

Thread 1
lushmd #1283861 12/04/07 03:56 AM
N
OP Offline
N
OMG!!! If its 1:1000000 its too much, I am still hyperventilating!!!! Jessica Alba in a wet tshirt got me thru it!

C

Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard