Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#1238233 10/22/07 01:59 PM
K
Kali Offline OP
OP Offline
K
hey guys. it is me Kali (Cali). So sorry to not have been on for the last few weeks and for taking so long to update like I promised several of you via email.

Anyways I am doing great. Absolutely fantastic actually, thus the title of my thread. \:\)

Straight to the point my H and I are reconciled, he officially moved back in on Sunday.

He and the OW broke it off October 1st and we started working on piecing since then. It was very up and down for awhile and I was going to be ok with whichever road we ended up on. We have talked so much about the last three months, and the last twelve years and right now we are both working on a fresh start.

We went out Friday night on our first date in YEARS. We spent so many years not being a couple because the responsibilities of the kids and the house always took over.

We are like honeymooners all over again, so in love and doing fantastic. I know this is not the end of it, just the beginning. We are going to go to counceling and possibly retrovaille to make sure we NEVER end up where we did again.

Thanks everyone for the support. I will be popping in ever so often but probably not be posting on my own thread. I actually do not spend as much time on the computer as I used to, that was one of our main issues (I was always on the computer). I really have no desire to be on the computer, I am taking advantage of spending every minute with my sweetie. \:\)

Kali

Y
Y
Kali,
Congratulations. I'm so happy for you.

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.
-- Bernice Johnson Reagon

S
S
omg, kali, I am so happy for you. I've been thinking a lot about you. take care of yourself, hope you do pop by from time to time.

M-41
H-38
M-10 years, T-14 years
Bomb-PA 3/19/07
Separated-6/7/07
Piecing/h back home 5/08
S-6
S-4
D-4

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says, 'I'll try again tomorrow.'"

-Mary Anne Radmacher
K
Kali Offline OP
OP Offline
K
thank you yoyo and morgan.

ok you guys are just going to all have to update me on your stitch's here. i just tried to read, and i would need days to catch up. lol

Kali

D
D
Kali,

Sounds Great. you deserve it.

Always here if ya need us

Husband

And if I claim to be a wise man, well
It surely means that I don't know
T
T
YEAH!! That is so great. I am really happy for you. : )

S
S
Kali-

I've not posted on your thread before, but read it a lot. I've seen how much people here care about you, especially looking for you when you haven't posted in a while.

I just wanted to add my congratulations too!

The best to you, your H and your new M!!

SueS

ME: 42, H: 42, D6
Together: 18 yrs. Married: 15 yrs.
Attended Retrouvaille - December 2009
R
R
I'm really happy for you. I totally understand just wanting to spend every waking moment w/ your H and ENJOYING the new and wonderful M you 2 are creating. Just don't allow yourselves to ever forget the lessons learned and do not allow yourselves to get back into the "rut" of every day life w/ the kids, etc. Make sure you continue to take time for yourselves away from the kids no matter how hard or expensive that can be sometimes.

Me: 38
H: 35
S4, S5, S10
Bomb 01/07
Wanted D - nothing would change his mind
Numerous A's prior to D bomb; EA prior/during D bomb
Piecing 04/07
Deployed for a year 05/07
Still Piecing 2010
M 11 yrs 05/10
O
O
Let me echo what others have said.

I am pleased that you were able to work through this mess.

Me: 48
Divorce final May 2010
B: 19
B: 15
G: 9

S
S
I ditto what Red said Kali. I am just so over the moon for you

(((((BIG HUGS)))))))

You deserve all this. Enjoy it and don't forget all that has brought you to this moment because you will see the positives in it.

Oh - I just want to jump up and down for joy!!!!! Wooooo Hooooooooo

saffie

Saffie
me 46
H 46
M in 1986
D20,D18,S16,D13
H's A 01/05 to 07/06
H recommitted to M 07/06
renewed vows 09/06
Going from strength to strength
Page 1 of 2 1 2