Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
YE, the sex...which I "played along," the last time...its getting kinda old for me...hence my last R talk w/ him.....
The next two weeks he will be pretty much in & out on btrips...So usually when he is away and gone from both me & OW ..he tends to do his REAL thinking, which is why I said what I said before he left again...

He really needs this time alone to think...
And I feel like I cant wait much longer...
Seriously guys..if I had the $ right now..I would go file today....

N
N
Seriously Chicki, if u had the money? Really? Why file, just act as if u are, then its only a piece of paper as everyone keeps saying. Separate the emotional D from the Legal D as Homer says (not so eloquently I might add).
Just assume its over, stop giving him sex or anything else baby man "wants" to satisfy his juvenile needs. Let him pay for it if you are really at that point, how can this concept backfire. In fact it might even work.

Ok, now something about "those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!"

C

Me: 46
Wife: 39
D: 13 S: 11, 9, 7
Bomb 3.2.07, Sep Same Day, D papers 11.1.07
Current Status - Wants to take me through Discovery, I will go to prison first.
M
M
I agree w/ waw and cva do the emotional thing, remember he walked away and not you, but you do need stay away.

See the W, Listen to the W, but dont Speak back to the W. Bridle your tongue...
R
R
Chicki,

I have printed this thread and will read through it. But I don't know when...
I will try and find some spare time tonight and/or Thur/Fri. Then Sat Sweetheart has scheduled a new dog visit first thing in the morning...so things mayget busy from there...I just don't know.

HUGS,
RCR

Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard