Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13
H
H
Damn. Why doesn't that work in reverse?

Chicki,
1. Is there any way to tell your H to go effe himself if he asks about Jared again? Either straight up or politely. I mean, good lord, he's having an A and he's jealous about YOU. That's total BS and, for some reason, just pi$$es me off for you.
2. How YOU Doin'? \:\) Wonder Twin powers, activate!

BD

My latest

Me: 36
W: 35
2 D: 9 and 5
T: 16 years
M: 12
10/4/06: Bomb
10/5/06: Ended A
4/22/07: ILYBNILWY

I'm a beautiful butterfly.
C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
WAW,

Thanks for confirming how they can smell this seperation! Geesh!
H thinks Ive told the enitire world our stich, uh,no its still a bit embarrasing...

Heim,

Thank you for your support...on the Jared thing..

Update on on GALng last night:

I met H at his work parking lot to drop the girls off. I was mentally prepared for him to be cold & distant as I was assuming(I know making an a$$ of myself) that w/ his coworkers around he would not even give me a kiss on the cheek. NOT!! Surprise...
The girls got out of the car and ran to him, as I sat waiting inside the car...he came to my side, chit chattted a bit and w/ a smirk made a comment about me going alone to this tonight.
Then he leaned inside to say goodbye turned to each each cheek for me to kiss him and then purked his lips up for me to give him one on the lips...then he(jokingly)sid you have bad breath- I said I do..I have a sore throat..H- Why?..while making the mouth gesture of(you know what) like he had something in his mouth)..anyways...... M- I havent done that in long time....

So after my concert, I met him at a nearby store parking lot and he chit chatted abit before leaving. He made the same 'ol comments about my evening..did I really go bymyself, did I meet someone there..."I guess I am now babysiting for you & your dates"......M- Uh, well let me see I have been doing the same for you for how long now..6 months? H- OH! So are you admiting to it? You did go on a date? M- No...<as he could tell I was gettting tired & aggravated by then..So, I said, no but there were plenty of good looking christians, especially since they love the Lord it makes them even MORE handsome...
he changed the subject <<good about time he got a clue>>>

Asked me if I enjoyed myself, I said yes and showed him the CD I got of Brandon Heath. I told him I especially love the song-
"I'm Not Who I Was". I would love for him to hear it...as I played it while we were talking....

Its his turn to stay w/ the kids this weekend, so he asked if I was staying over night in Orlando saturday b/c he wasnt sure about taking the girls to the football game this sunday due to how hot it was last time. I told him I want sure what mymother wanted to do. Then he stay he might stay at home, but after seeing the news this morning ,I know he wont. There will be a blackout for the game, not enough tickets were sold.

Poor thing...he looked so sad.....his hair again looks like it hasnt been cut in forever...When he was w/ me he would cut every two weeks..he knew I loved his hair military style-crew cut...
I made a comment about it and said..yeah, I 'm letting it grow out like Evan Almighty...I laughed b/c I had sent the girls last nite w/ the movie (they wanted daddy to see it w/ them). The girls had already seen it at the movies w/ me and loved it. I like the nonchalant sublime God messages it sends...so I too wanted him to see the movie.

So..one more day of good positives.....

H thanked me(?) for letting have the kids..I said no, thank YOU for watching them.....

C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
P.S.

WAW,

I made a comment about you...H was talking about his next btrip & mentioned how he went to Boston and didnt want me to have one of his Cheers tshirt (he bought like 3) and theat I met someone online from there....again I had to remind him of the a web support I subscribe to.....He said he will give it to me, that he doesnt wear it( i know)plus he only wears the hat...

W
W
Thats funny Chicki!

Tell me what he looks like and I will tell the locals he's a Yanks fan if you want. That will fix his wagon \:\)

Me: 30
EX-H: 37
DD: 5
Separated 6/07. MC for months, EX-H quit MC.
Divorce Final 8/14/08.
Trying to move on with new life.
C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Weekend update

This was going to be the first weekend H has the kids over to OW's in along time due to all his out of town trips. I left H a vm b/c it was getting late on Friday night and he still wasnt home to pick up the girls. He finally returns my call and he sounds pissy. I ask whats the matter & he says in a teary voice " I hate this", "taking the girls back & forth like this & I know it hurts you too". ?? I was confused b/c before (in the start of the A), h couldnt wait to play "stepfamily" w/ OW. WWHen he arrrived he said some more, he asked if we were staying over night in Orlando b/c he didnt want to leave the girls "with *HER* <<the way he said *HER*>>> was almost like repulsive??? So, all in all it made me think that OW is getting tired of *babysitting* my kids??? Hmmmmmmm....oh, no not MS wonderful, who organized a easter hunt in their backyard & who make chocolate chip pancakes for my girls? Yeah.....I guess he "best mommy" front is starting to show her true colors...he he he I cacnt remember all that was said but, I could tell something was btw them, he would call her "that woman"?? OR if I said *your place* he'd say thats not my place...I responded w/ well, you've made it yours for half a year....H- yeah, but now all my stuff is here back home....I suggested he ask his sister if he can leave the girls w/ her for the game and take his nephew instead..he said OK.

I texted him just before the football game started, I had a feeling he didnt take the girls to his sister's... Sure enough, later D10 told me he took her & OW's D11 to the game. I asked him later about why he didnt ask his sister & said she's been acting strange and so he didnt...So, he left the other two D6 &D7 w/ OW.......hmmmmm, I am sure MS clingy didnt like that one bit b/c D10 told me OW said she a alot of homework to do....oh, this is what she wants, she wants H to marrry her, she better get use to it, right??

Anyways.....here it comes the sex part......after he put the girls to bed....he started to "feel me out"...I said "what si this?" Im I just a booty to you? Why me? THis is why you have her, this is her job to do , not mine...you can get it whenever you want from her....<in the mean time H is shaking his head no, no...>>> H- OK (as he was putting his pants back on)and kept his head down.....you know things arent peachy, rosy w/ her...

I followed him out to the garage as I took him and grabbed him to face me and I told him...you know I love to do this w/ you, but the last we did..it only made me feel bad, more alone than before an dto know your only going to go back to her afterwards....I need more than that..I want to wake up to you in the mornings and go bed at night w/ you...
<<shaking head, I know, I know>>>

We went out to the garage as we talked baout other stuff as he pointed out to his dad's lawnmower that needs to sold before Thursday when his dad leaves to out of the country to go back home..I sat myself on top of the freezer..as he stood there staring at me.....he came over, looked at me straight in the eye and said "you are so hot, still so hot", I said really? What do you mean? H- Your hair, your whole you....

He grabbed the back of my neck as he started to kiss me,looked around and said,hmm..what do ya think shall we do it here in the garage? I was hesitant, especially after all that speech of mine...OH , heck there goes my speech.....UGH!!!

<<i have secretly wanted to do it in the garage..somewhere different .. >> I said " you know its better than the same 'ol, same'ol",H- what do you mean? I told him its good to switch it up around from time to time, not always in the bedroom...
We did it!! Right there on top of the freezer...and no it wasnt cold......
And no, I didnt feel bad afterwrds.....thaks God, maybe I can go back to my old self again..seperate, detach while having sex, treat it as nothing but that, sex....I think I can..

This morning my girls filled me in what they did...
D10 todl me H & OW were fighting all day Saturday and they didnt go out until the night to go eat... she said they didnt even go to the apt pool...hmmm...I thought they would it was a nice sunny day...

For the game, H took our oldest D10 & Ow's D11 to the game..the girls said "it was their turn this time". On the way back for H to drop them off ..the girls said H told them this was going tobe thier last time spending the weekend over OW's....yeah , sure I've heard that one before....
D10 told me they didnt get out of the house all day Saturday
<<thats strange, I thought they would be at the apt pool b/c it was a hot day>>

R
R
I'm just curious about those of you who still have sex with your H while they are having an A. Don't you worry about disease? Do you use protection?

It definitely sounds like the honeymoon is over for H and OW.

Keep with the program.

Ronda

M=23 T=25
S-21 D-17
Bomb: 5/07
C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
P.s.

Forgot to mention H said he came over early liek 6am Sunday mroning..said he wasnt sure if I was back in town....I said what for? Did you have the girls? H- No...you know why I came over....

Rhonda,

I know one thing about my H..is that when things arent going so well and theres is a lot of arguing..h will not be in the mood whatsoever to have sex w/ you.....I guess he kinda like a woman in that sense...I get the feeling they aren having much if any.... THats hwo it was w/ us..he evn told me so one time that al of our arguing was "killing it" for him...I was the opposite, I wanted to have "make up sex" and when we argued that was the only way I felt close to him... MY h has to feel close and that everything is ok FIRST to have sex....and he's been ...oh soooo passionate more than BEFORE....

So how was evryones weekend?? WAW, CVA & MMH??

M
M
chicki, that is some wkdn drama, hmmm. It makes me think I would have felt the same way going back and forth with D and having D have clothes over my place and W's place. Thank God, we are still living and sleeping together. Nothing new has changed for me, but I can now hug and hold W, she rubbed my back and sometimes is a little flirty but I am ok with all of this.

See the W, Listen to the W, but dont Speak back to the W. Bridle your tongue...
C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Oooohhhhh..ahhhhhhhhhh..its sounds like she is feelign ALOT more comfortable around you...sooon MMH, soon I just know it.....!

Yes, I knew it was a chance I was taking...whe I kicked him out of the house, but at the time, I couldnt stand to see him come and go and disappear on me... At least now I dont have to wonder anymore....

Keep it up, your doing so good!!

N
N
Hey c

Mostly good!

Crazy kids, crazier W!

C

Me: 46
Wife: 39
D: 13 S: 11, 9, 7
Bomb 3.2.07, Sep Same Day, D papers 11.1.07
Current Status - Wants to take me through Discovery, I will go to prison first.
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard