Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
H
H
Strange, bro, glad to hear, that you are doing good. Keep up that PMA! Take care.

My Story: Then
My Story: Now

H
H
Strange, Hope you had a good Christmas, and cheers to a great New Year for you! Take care, Bro.

My Story: Then
My Story: Now

S
strange Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks rain, hope all is well for you to mate & happy new year..

Ok not really updated my thread in ages so while i'm in here I think i'll wright some dribble...

I think since last time I wrote anything I have moved to a new home & getting on pretty good. W & I are still talking fine with no bad feelings towards each other & all contact is always as it was form the start, friendly & upbeat. I try very hard to maintain it that way too.

W is still living with OM but I have a strange feeling that things are not as good as they would like. A few months ago my W told me that her money from the sale of our house was going to pay of some "small" debts (more on this shortly) & the rest she would invest because she does not know what is around the corner for her & "if" it does not work out she has no home to go to. At the moment OM has his/their home for sale & a very good educated guess is that W can't settle there, she has mentioned something along those lines to me.

Just before I moved house W wanted to collect some stuff & things that she wanted sort of confused me. Almost all of it was things from our past, some sentimental things that old alot of history for the both of us. But the one that got to me the most was that she wanted her Wedding dress, maybe she's getting married again lol..But that one did confuse me some what.

Ok back to the debt...Yesterday I got a txt message from W asking for my help to pay some debt that is still outstanding from while we were together & also asking for me to please not be mad at her etc...I did'nt reply straight away & she txt again asking me to call her asap. I did & she told me more details about the debt & how it's her fault & that she cant pay it by herself. I have little idea how this debt came about but she did say that she could never tell at the time & kept it hidden from me & it just got worse as time went by. Theres alot more to it, but to much to list here.

Whats puzzling me is that it's not a huge amount but it's enough to be concerned about. I will not run from any responsibility of this but i'm thinking why tell me now? She could'nt tell me about the debt but found it very easy to say I dont love & go live with OM LOL...

Anyway Thanks to who ever reads this & I hope you all have a very happy new year.

Take care

Strange \:\)

first thread
Current thread
N
N
Hi Strange - Happy New Year. Good to hear from you.

Nomo \:\)

M 39
W 39
M'd 10 yrs; T 14 yrs
S7 D4
Bomb 5-8-05
W not working on M 1-22-07; EA 2-22
DB 4-10
S 6-11
No more C
Link
S
strange Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Is this two posts to my thread in the same month? I had better slow down here lol

So today I get a txt message from W asking if I would sign the divorce papers if she goes ahead & files...She did say that there is no good time to do this & prolonging it seems pointless, what do i think?

So I called her & told her....I told her what I have told her maybe 2-3 times now...I will sign the papers, no problem. She said that she plans to come & talk to me about it. I told her that was fine but asked if there was any point in talking about it. She said she just wanted to talk about it rather than talk on the phone..I told her she is welcome to come & talk when she wants. She says she does not know what she wants to say but asked when it would be possible to come to talk. I told her my work pattern & to call me after the weekend as i am busy...She said ok, but theres no rush is there?...

No rush?...I have no idea lol.....

Some other changes that have come to light over the last week or so is that she has looked in to renting her own place. At the moment & for the last 7 months or so she has been living with OM...

I have to say for the last few months, maybe longer, I have given up on trying to save my marriage.......Saving my relationship & friendship with my wife has been more important to me. My marriage, I believe could be over. However, the person that I married is still there. The same person, I am hoping will still be a friend & I have tried very very hard to keep it that way. If i'm divorced in a few months time then so be it. I have learnt so much about myself & what it is I want to do in my life. In some ways I should thank my wife for giving me this kick that I needed. It's made me get in touch with friends that I have not seen in years.

It's made me find the person that I had long forgot about...ME.......

For those that read this dribble, I thank you...

Take care

Strange \:\)

first thread
Current thread
N
N
Hi mate!

Good to hear from you. Thanks for the update. You sound great!

Nomo

M 39
W 39
M'd 10 yrs; T 14 yrs
S7 D4
Bomb 5-8-05
W not working on M 1-22-07; EA 2-22
DB 4-10
S 6-11
No more C
Link
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12