Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
B
Originally Posted By: ShesGreat
Now that I've found out that my W has a OM, witch sucks. She took him around her family while she's still married. So now I will see how this goes and what happens when the newness of this wears off.

I think it is all so weird. How do they introduce them to their family while they are still married? And how does the OP introduce our spouse as their new relationship? I guess they leave off the fact that their new boyfriend/girlfriend is married. Nice way to start a relationship.....under a cloud of lies.

"You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf." Jon Kabat-Zinn

Suzy
M: 6/22/85; D: 1/31/08
S
OP Offline
S
It shows that she has no class and no respect for her marriage, her family has been jealous of her since we got married, because they've all had bad men and horrible relationships. I was a good man to her and she had everything that a woman could ask for, but she was never content and that was something that she said that she struggled with!

Me: 37
WAW: 31
M: 6 Years
No Kids
BOMB: 9/4/06
D: 9/16/07
my sitch
at least we can be the ones who can hold our heads high.

found out about affair 8/06
H moves out Nov/06
D final 8/07
X re marries OW 5/08

S
OP Offline
S
I hope that I can, it's tough. Now that I know for sure, I want to go and beat the crap out of the OM!

I won't do that. but that's how I feel sometimes.

And I also forgot to say that when I found out about the OM I took all of the clothes, shoes, wedding dress and wedding pictures she had left here at the house and took them and put them on the OM's door step!

No Kids
my sitch
S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: shoeprincess
at least we can be the ones who can hold our heads high.

How are you and how is everything? My XW M the OM also.

No Kids
my sitch
M
M
Well what an old thread you've bumped up today.

It was a surprise for me to read my earlier posts on this thread.

Just to update you.

2008 has not been a good year for my ex and by default me also.

His new wife has left him on countless occasions. Apparently she can't cope with his mental illness that he only had because he was married to me. She's been trying to get back with her exh but he won't have her. So she goes back to my ex.

It's not been good for my children because they've had to watch this fiasco unfold. It spoiled my son's whole year I think. But now it seems to be an ongoing part of my exh's life they seem to be coping with it much better now.

The official line at the moment is the ex and his new wife are separated.

Personally I think that it's all very sad.

Mojo,

Do not think for a minute that those two are not going to get what they deserve. They left the children behind! Right now that may not seem important to them but as they get older and want and need their kids the kids are not going to be there...yes Karma will get them!

Gigi

"It's not what happens to you, it's what you make of it." Zig Ziglar
My X and his new wife seem happy but I really don't think there's anyway to know. We all went thru so much during the divorce, everyone telling him he was being a fool, I think she could be the biggest B---- in the world and he would pretend he was happy.

I don't see that marriage ending unless she decides it's time to end. Of course in their case their is a green card at stack so she'll hang in there until she's legally done with him and then leave...

Gigi

"It's not what happens to you, it's what you make of it." Zig Ziglar
L
L
Well, STBX has been with OW for alittle of a year. But they have broken up about 6 or 7 times, each time he would come back to me. She supposedly was PG and he left her the day she told him to dismiss our D because he was tired of them fighting all the time. She 'miscarried' 2 weeks later. He left again at the end of October to go back to her. They are still together but BIL informed me that his cousin saw STBX on a singles website trying to hook up with BIL's cousin right before Thanksgiving. He's still living with OW. And I'll admit that I saw his profile on the website so I know he is there.
She has hit him on 2 occasions in the past. Her X ran over my STBX's motorcycle the night they met. She called me in October begging me to do something about him cuz he wouldn't leave her alone. And she now drives 45 minutes to my house with him every other weekend to pick up and drop off the kids. That's picking up and dropping them off in the same day. Both as a slap in the face to me and because she doesn't trust him that he won't stay and hang out with me like he did in the past. But his visits are getting longer when he drops them off and she just sits in the car.
So in my sitch...no, the grass is not greener!

Me- 29
X - 30
M - 7.5 years
Final April 2009
S - 2005
D - 2007

Don't make someone a priority who only makes you an option.

A wise fish once said...Just keep swimming...Just keep swimming!
R
R
mojo - sorry that your kids have had to be in the middle of all that drama...what a mess.

gigi--I agree that my X will make happy faces forever, rather than admit that he made a mistake (and you wouldn't believe what I got "traded in" for!)

Living--I think my X's gf tried to go back to her H a few times over the last year, but was always back with my X. My X NEVER tried to come back or allude to second thoughts. So who knows?

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard