Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
M
OP Offline
M
I am surrounded by sweaty electricians as I type.

Let me try an accent right now.

One shoe can change your life.~ Cinderella
M
OP Offline
M
Annie you have camera phone?

I'm sending electrician pics

One shoe can change your life.~ Cinderella
Ok, trying to catch up on your thread...first off I wanna talk to Pilar...then Annie, Figgy...W2S...I am a Texan and I could twang away...

As for Dr. Frankenbabyburger...maybe we should call him Dr. Frankestein since he doesn't understand the word no.

Aug '06: H moved out
July '08: H had a kid with the OW
May 12 '09: emancipation day

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

G
G
I'm back in the sticks somewhere. I've been posting to others lately. Not much new for me to whine about (garcon, some cheese for my whine please). Been reading and learning for everyone.

I can use those virtual shoes. I'm making my new dancing dress. I'm going to look FABULOUS!

H
H
it is so hard to detach from the man that you love so very much.you dont have to pretend he doesnt exist you just have to make sure you are strong enough to let his words roll off your back. he does love you he just doesnt love himself.

L
L
Happy, promise me that you will not leave me, for long periods of time.

I need your reality. YOu make me calm, always did.

Happy again. My friend with nice nalgas.

“Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you.”
H
H
i am glad you are lissett again that is who you really are not the poolboy lady. you are such a wonderful and sweet woman and it is time for that love to begin to pour out again onto your husband.slowly very slowly but he really does need you to be there. i wish allie would post again because she would tell you that it was her love and her strength that brought me home even when i was the nastiest piece of shit around. i told her such bad things and would make her cry all of the time.i wanted her to love me but i also wanted her to hate me so i could move on without guilt.she trusted in God and she prayed like a maniac.please believe me that when you share the things your husband says it sound as if I am reading about myself. i would also buy things for the children and be mr big shot.i took my wife off of my car insurance and i saw them go without. i have no way to defend myself other then pleasd temporary insanity because money is not my problem and i let my family go without just because i was an asshole and i knew no other way to deal with my crisis.

L
L
UM!

I just checked my email and almost fainted!

I will give you one hint

leather!

“Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you.”
J
J
Glad things are good for you Happy!

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

L
L
Happy, you Tell Allie, that she is one tough cookie. And I proud of her.

Happy, It was not you. This is you. This person I respect and always listened to, even when everyone else thought you were nutso :-)

When Puffy brought my kids the play staion and the TV, I will never forget your words, Happy.

I knew you had done the same, and I let it go. Puffy Needed to do it.

Thank you. Happy. I need your side of the story. We all do.
Look at you now. Is that a smile I see? Good! BIG FAT HUGS.

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard