Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
D
D
Hey InBliss,

Just wanted to pop by and say hello!

Hang in there! 3 steps forward, 2 steps backwards... Change is challenging InBliss. These growing pains in the M are something you might have to always work through. There's always something... The trick is to be solution-oriented and use the DB tools to do something different, do nothing, act as if, etc. \:\)

Read Michele's book How to Change Your Life and Everyone in It! A great "maintenance" program! \:\)

rainbowlove
-----------------
All is here and so much more is coming!

J
J
Hey IP - could you give me a synopsis of dates, like in my signature?

Remember too this takes a long long time ... see it took H just over a year to recommit in my case, then another 6 months after that for me to feel anything approaching normal again... and in fact just now in June I'm starting to feel like H is willing to step up and make the M work too ... it's all taken me FAR FAR longer than I thought, and I'm now convinced more M's would surviv if people put the patience into them. Not all would, just more.

Bomb (ILYBINILWY, don't want to be married)Sept05
Seperated Sept/Oct 05
Oct 06 - H recomitted
July 11 - I am now a WAW.
I
inpain Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Hi Jen

Yeah I know what you mean about the patience - I think too many people give up too easily. Its not that I mind the hard work to make it a great marriage its more that I wish I wasn't terrified it is going to end everytime the slightest little hiccup comes our way. Like we are having a lot of trouble with S being a typical tantrum filled toddler - it is very stressful and hard work and I find myself worrying that our M isn't strong enough to get through it together.

As for my dates here they are:

Bomb 9th August 2006
Moved out 12th August 2006
Moved back in to "see how it went" 10th December 2006
Said he's back for good and glad he came home March 2007

M-43 H-42
S-11 D-7
T-19 yrs
M-15 yrs
Bombshell 9/17/15
Sep - 11/9/15
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11