Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
OK, well, I was thinking when I asked that that the answer was surely going to be, "Why, Annie-doll, I would never venture down south, much less to Hotlanta, without letting you and Bear know. As you recall Bear had offered to cook us a steak dinner and I was going to mix drinks and we were both going to bask in your loveliness and tell you that Southern women are the bomb."

At least that's what I expected to hear.

Instead, um, I get, well...

I got, well, dumped....

Stood up.

Passed by.

Liss, help me.

I think I am going to cry.

I mean shirking pool boy responsibilities is one thing, but...

Was2, please step in here and do something. Quick.

Please tell me you would never stand me up.

A
A
<handing hankie to Annie - sweetly perfumed hankie, of course, since our Annie is from the South and they do those nice things there...>

OK, SA...glad you're back, buddy!

But, you gotta get some skillz in LYING, buddy....really, did MLC teach you NOTHING?

So, whatcha been up to?!!! Do tell!

L
L
Annie, come with me lovey, and let us let this go.

Chappy, will be here for us.

“Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you.”
A
A
Keep her propped up, Chica...

You know those southern gals can SWOOOOOON when feeling light-headed. <insert toss of sweetly perfumed hankie over her delicate forhead as she swoons back...of course into W2S's arms...>

OK, I'm not quitting my day job....

J
J
OMG!

Now I know I am totally losing it!!! Whom is creepin back into the hood! I had to go rinse my contacts out! Santhony!

You know, like most people....when they come back they want something! Wassup dude?

Shoot, I made it through hell and didn't disappear....

some splainin to do is right (folding arms) HA!

I'm listening.......

Jeanette

Change the Policy.
Allow PM's
Free all of us.

Also some new and improved emoticons would be nice!

:-)
S
OP Offline
S
Well, I guess I will have to do some groveling for Annie and SB for a while.... I suppose I deserve it.

Nope Jeanette - not back because I want anything. Just back because I have been away for so long. Well - actually, now that you mention it, my Birthday is this weekend.... \:\)

Actually, I got burned out. I was actually addicted to the board and the laughter, tears, advice, goofiness, table dancing, and support that I shared with all of you. It was starting to negatively affect my work. In addition, I am not kidding when I say hours (2-3 hours) per day were being consumed with D garbage (refinancing home, fighting with appraisal companies, reviewing paperwork, arguing with STBCAXW (soon to be crazy a$$ ex wife), etc. I couldn't take it anymore and I needed to get away. To be honest, it is still bad right now. I am so busy I cannot hardly breathe and I have to find a way to slow it down....

But I am good otherwise and will fill you all in on the gory details (including STBCAXW telling D11 and D9 this past weekend that she is getting it on with their uncle (XBIL). D11 tells me in the car "Daddy- this really creeps me out!"

Like I said, much to do. I do miss all of you and I am sorry for just disappearing. I cannot promise I will be here forever, but I can promise I will never forget what we went through on this journey. I will also continue to try to get here on a semi-regular basis to find out how you guys are doing.

I did miss you.

God Bless,

Santhony

Email: santhonybelieves@sbcglobal.net
J
J
AH HA! I knew it was something!! Your Birthday eh? Well Happy Birthday Santhony! For your present, go light my candle, make a wish, and blow it out And I hope your wish comes true!

SMOOCH

Jeanette

Change the Policy.
Allow PM's
Free all of us.

Also some new and improved emoticons would be nice!

:-)
W
W
Dear Friends,

I am sorry to have to be the one to explain this to you all. Sometimes we are so focused on the trees we can't see the forest. Since this is a MLC forum we should have been better prepared.

You all know that MLC in one spouse often triggers a monumental crisis on the part of the other spouse. Poor poor Santhony has certainly been hit hard with his STBCAXW's MLC EA/PA w/XBIL. It does seem clear this has sent your stud muffin over the top.

He must have fallen prey to his very own horrorific MLC, or he would have never ever imagined ... never mind actually carried out, the crime of not stopping in to see BBA's legendary case of pony bedhead. Where else would his girl's get such a chance? Where else could he meet his next soulmate?

NO, I'm afraid he is lost to the MLC alien species ... he has become one. So we will DB well when we hear from him in the future. We will acknowledge and validate his concerns. But we will not be surprised when next he tries earnestly to convince us he is 'normal'.

Ladies, prepare yourselves for a very long journey. You know he is likely to recycle in replay for quite a long time before you get your old honeyman back.

Sad. Yes, very very sad.

Sorry

L
L
Hi Santhony - these guys are cruel! I have been gone since Jan as well. Afraid the o/w ho would find me here and ruin things. Been back with H since Dec. Life is good, but still working on the M. I'm glad that you came back to check in on your friends! I've been emailing with Vali, and watching the boards to see how everyone is. It does become an addiction, and I had reason to believe I could be found out, so...
Hope you are doing great, as you so deserve it! Just like everyone here does! Why else would we keep coming back to check on everyone if we didn't care. (((((((((((Santhony))))))))))
Lou

H
H
Ya know, I am really not the selfish type. So I guess I can honestly say, and this is speaking only for myself, that we need to have a whole new take on this poolboyz thing.
It is sorta like we take a sad boy, train him, put him through his paces, he learns we get taken care of , and Whahla!
We have hot boyfriend matierial! I think we should package this stuff, and sell it. Find a good cause, like new shoes for left behind wives.
So who is in charge of marketing?
IT?
I think we need to advertise and
WHO IS GONNA BE IN CHARGE OF TSHIRTS?

Bomb 1/06
D dismissed 11/07, attempt reconciliation. Premature.
Divorce final October 31, 2008.
OW looks like bad history. Over.
Still hopeful. Baby steps.
In R with my X.
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard