Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16
P
P
BND, Would you mind checking out my latest post? Thank you.

I know how in-laws can be. They can cut you off as soon as your H is separated from you. It's like they only care up until the day he walks out. Somehow, their love/care magically ends when he's not living with you anymore. How deep/sincere is that love/family tie?

I am surprised your H can handle the fact that you can't say "ILY". How is he assured of your love then? He's being very strong and patient, isn't he? ~PH

PH's Thread
L
L
Hey BND - thought I would join you over here. Hopefully, it's the right time.

When is your H coming home? I know you must be just dying to see him and be a family again. My MIL called this morning and ruined my H's excellent mood with her "guilt trip" crap. Why do they do that? I hope I NEVER act that way to my kids spouses. What a fruitcake.

What movie did you take the kids to? That actually is my favorite thing to do on Xmas eve. I use to take our kids when they were little to poop them out so Santa could come after they went to bed. It helped burn some of their energy I think.

Anyway, hugs and hope you see H soon!
Lou

C
C
Quote:

So much manipulation....

Oh yea, lots of tears and "this might be my last christmas/thanksgng/etc etc" crap from MIL. Yes, she is sick, but she is milkingit BIG time w/my H, the result? he is very defensive sometimes and thinks I do the same crap when I cry,
'cause dear old Mrs. Manipulative MIL does that ll the time...

Last year, MIL gave H a couple's give someone sent to us, she didnt' want it to waste it on me in case we D'd , I pity her, they were even kitchen towels H never used, isn't it pathetic?

Anyways....... it is pretty sad how they act like they dont' know us when their "hijitos" are gone, bleah.

I;m glad you all had a great time! hope you get to wear the new outfit soon

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
B
OP Offline
B
We saw "Night at the Museum".
The kids thought it was funny, we got home around 11:30 and they all slept in 'til around 7-ish which is huge for my kids!!

My H called as they were opening gifts and he was on the speaker phone.
It was a very meloncholy day but we got through it.

My MIL had her day with her "Mijo" and never bothered to even call us and wish her Grandkids Merry Christmas.
Actually, the phone never rang all day.

This week my H has his big meeting, so we will finally get his moving home date..WOOHOO!!!

I can hardly believe that he is really truly coming home again...to me, and our kids and our lovely house..oh and the dog too!

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
M
M
BND, I am so happy for you.

You will have so many happy wonderful Christmas' ahead of you, I just know it!

Me:35, ex: 36
Sons: 9 & 7
Bomb: July, 2006
Divorced 2009
Yay BND!!!

Good luck with the task ahead of you!! Thanks for checking in on me!

M-35 going on 15
D-8
S- 3 yrs
ex-CL(w)- 30

D over one year

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Douglas Adams
"Just Be"
P
P
Hi BND,
Thanks so much for stopping by my thread and answering my question. I replied to your post and also emailed you with another question. Would you mind taking a look? Thanks.

I am so happy that you'll know your H's moving date this week. How exciting!!! Hope the moving date is soon too. ~PH

PH's Thread
B
OP Offline
B
Finally, finally.....
I think I am in shock.
It is really happening.
WE HAVE A DATE!!!!
This bloody journey is finally coming to an end.
DBing long distance is hard work.
Piecing our marriage back together long distance is really hard.
So the countdown begins!!

Now how to lose that 7 pounds I have gained since Thanksgiving

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
K
K
Well, when's the date???

M: 29
H: 27
Married: 6/22/02
Bomb: 6/12/06
H moved out: 6/16/06
Signed D papers: 1/8/07
D final: 5/14/07

I
I
BND...I am so happy for you and your family. You have been through so much in the last few years. I see how your MIL will have to eat crow now and as you've said on my thread, they will try to conveniently forget all they have said and done and will try to get back into your family. I do think you will have to set some boundaries. Their involvement with your M will only be to somehow find a way to break you up again. How can they be so cruel and then pretend like they are happy for you. A snake can never be anything other than a snake.

Would you mind stopping by my thread as I have a question for you and would really appreciate your input.

Thread #5 - Preparing for a New Year & New Beginning

Me: 49 - S22 & S26
H: 41 - No kids
M: 10/00
Bomb New Year's Day 2006
H living w OW 01/07; have baby 12/07
D final 07/07
Thread #9 - Hope Lives On
Page 4 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard