Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
S
S
Let me just pick my jaw up off the floor.

OK jaw back in place.

From what you've written the OW's pregnancy does sound very suspect. But, until you know for sure, I think you should proceed as if she is pregnant. You don't want to allow yourself to hope she isn't pregnant (or that the baby isn't his) and then have to go through emotional hell when you find out she really is pregnant with his baby.

It is great your H wants to come back but make him prove he is doing it for the right reasons. You seem to be off to a good start. I'm sending some positive vibes your way just in case.

SuperStressed

S
S
My prediction: When H informs OW that he is requesting a paternity test OW will "miscarry".

Always do right. This will gratify some people, and astonish the rest.
Mark Twain
B
B
I'm takin bets now...i have $50 on she isn't even pregnant to begin with and if that fails, another $50 on that it isn't his. I'd tell him to REFUSE to drive her to the appt, I have had 3 pregnancies and no problems driving any length of time!

Email & MSN Messenger: Becca_1975@msn.com Yesterday Is History Tomorrow is a Mystery. Today is a Gift. That Is Why It Is Called "The Present"
H
H
O.W. is desperate. She's going to try to use this to lure him back but it isn't working.
I've got money that she "miscarries" also.
You just take it easy, rest, and try not to let this upset you (easier said that done I am sure).

Most of us really marry only once. First love endures, even unto our dying day. And we never really divorce.
S
S
I'm gonna go with the expect the worst and PRAY for the best here...so I'm not gonna wager anything...rather wager on Preggo's due date personally!! Winner getting a free drink at the DB get together in July!!

I actually went through this same crapola with my exH, one of his GFs was using it as a ploy to get him to leave me. She ended up not being pregnant at the time I WAS at the time. Lovely eh? So keeping my fingers crossed that you do have the same outcome that I did.

love, laughter and friendship, Lisa
K
K
Well Preggo, what can I say. When are you making all of this into a soap opera?

Ow does sound like a sad case if there is no pregnancy. But then ows in general must be pretty pitiful creatures anyway.

Try and let all of this roll over the top of you, and think calming thoughts for that precious cargo on board.

Hang in there

Smile, it makes people wonder what you are up to!
K
kml Offline
K
"Just complications"???

Oh, she's full of BS all right.
My money's on she's not even pregnant, but who knows.

If she really needs a ride to that appointment, tell H to tell her the TWO of you would be happy to give her a lift.

H should ask for a copy of her doctor's visit. If she won't provide it, I wouldn't even dream of communicating with her again.

Tells you what kind of wacko she is.

Of course, i don't believe your H when he says this either:
Quote:

H has told me that they started having sex probably about a month after he left me, so that would be in October.

Of course he had sex with her sooner than that. He'd be the first WAS in the history of the board to wait a whole month before having sex with the OW he left his wife for. Not likely IMHO. Just some more face-saving fibs.

Stick to the high road, but insist that H protect himself by getting some proof that she's pregnant - and DON'T allow him to drive alone with her crazy self.

Ellie

B
B
Hey Preggo. I am glad everyone else got here first because quite honestly, I didn't know what to say. It may be bad DB'ing to say it, but personally, I am afraid I would not trust H about anything at this juncture. He seems to have a pattern everytime a pregnancy crops up (first from you to her and now frome her back to you).

B
B
Stick to the high road, but insist that H protect himself by getting some proof that she's pregnant - and DON'T allow him to drive alone with her crazy self.

By the same token, I'd think twice about putting your pregnant self in the same vehicle as her crazy self.

Stop WaitingFeel EverythingLove AchinglyGive ImpeccablyLet Go
B
B
OK . . . I'll focus on the other stuff. Think of all of the time you have spent wishing if only . . . your H would come back. He did . . . and he didn't have to. I hope you won't "beat him up" over and over about this. Now you have a chance to be the greatest person on earth in his eyes by "being his friend". This is what DB talks about all of the time and if ever a guy needed a great friend . . . if is now. I think he's beat himself up a lot and will continue to do so. You can come out of this with your family in tact again. God does, indeed, work in mysterious way, doesn't he!

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard