Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hickory Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi all...long time no post; but I HAD to.

XH (married OW last Friday) Yep, he actually DID get what he deserves (and then some). I thought it was ironic that a week later he was summoned by WP to help her move home (to my house) tonight. In the unloading of the truck he drops a solid oak dresser (loaded with WP's clothes) on his toe. It is NOT that I wish ill on him, but it sure was fun to watch in the timing of it. You see, he was in the box of his BRAND NEW pick up truck...at MY house...for the first time in 4 years- without the OW or now known as "theBIGmrs." along side him and I was out there helping MY WP! I can't help but think he deserved that! Well, he doubled over, holding onto the side of the box of the truck as he climbed out and danced around in a little circle. I am SURE he was hating that I was right there, asking if he was ok and if he needed some ice. I could tell by the look on his face when he pulled in that he was already wishing he didn't have to face me...well tooooooooo bad - it's MY house!

So, I kept emptying WP's car out while she and XH emptied out the truck box. XH first was talking big-boy saying that "he should just keep going - cuz once the shoe comes off he won't get it back on"...but the crowning touch was when he was assuring WP by asking her if "she was SURE she was making the right decision by leaving fiance" all I could mutter was, well, HE WOULD be the best one to ask that...

I continue on my journey....happy, faith-filled and loving life, with my "little girl" safely under the loving eye of HER MOM and all that without a sore toe. .

Keep the faith...

Hic

ahhh, yes, it's the little things that help us along. lol

A
A
What's WP mean?

~April I'm not with stupid anymore. Dimples
Hic,

I'm so glad you have WP home again. I'm glad she finally left that guy. He was not good for her, as you know. This may not be the end of it but it will be good for her to step back form it for awhile and get a clearer perspective. I got a laugh out of xh asking her if she was doing the right thing. LOL like he knows the right thing to do he and ow deserve eachother. Ihope she makes him miserable and then takes him for a long financial ride. It wounds like she is.

Ihave s21 home for a bit here. The next 6 weeks. it si so nice to have him around. We have been having some very good talks. he has grown up in so many ways, and then of course in other ways he is still such a child. He is still really hurting over his father's choices. Now that he is back in town he has to deal more directly with seeing him. I told him he does not have to see him if he does not want to. He is grown up and he can simply say NO. I'm not sure what he really wants but I will let him handle it. I need to stay out of it. I'm just glad that he wants to be here with me. He is the one I thought would leave home and never come back.

Is BK gonna stay at his dad's house now that they are newlyweds? Maybe now that WP is back he willwant to be back too. I think he may have been at his dad's so as not to feel left out of the loop. Perhaps he was feeling a bit left behind with WP gone and his older brother back at his dad's. I suspect he will wnader on home soon too and then you will have a full house again.

My house is sure full right now. s17 has had an exchange student from Northern Ireland with us for the last week. It has been so fun. he is such anice kid and we have really enjoyed having him. He leaves today. s17 is going there in Feb and will stay with this boys'family. They are busy making big plans for all that they will do when he is there. I think the teachers have the time pretty well lined out though. They may not have as much free time as they are hoping for.

So it has been a bit busy here but I don't mind. I love having a full house. It keeps me busy and occupied and I don't have to look too closely at my life I can put that part off for a bit...

take care,
love jaycee

Hic,

I'm so glad you have WP home again. I'm glad she finally left that guy. He was not good for her, as you know. This may not be the end of it but it will be good for her to step back form it for awhile and get a clearer perspective. I got a laugh out of xh asking her if she was doing the right thing. LOL like he knows the right thing to do he and ow deserve eachother. Ihope she makes him miserable and then takes him for a long financial ride. It wounds like she is.

Ihave s21 home for a bit here. The next 6 weeks. it si so nice to have him around. We have been having some very good talks. he has grown up in so many ways, and then of course in other ways he is still such a child. He is still really hurting over his father's choices. Now that he is back in town he has to deal more directly with seeing him. I told him he does not have to see him if he does not want to. He is grown up and he can simply say NO. I'm not sure what he really wants but I will let him handle it. I need to stay out of it. I'm just glad that he wants to be here with me. He is the one I thought would leave home and never come back.

Is BK gonna stay at his dad's house now that they are newlyweds? Maybe now that WP is back he willwant to be back too. I think he may have been at his dad's so as not to feel left out of the loop. Perhaps he was feeling a bit left behind with WP gone and his older brother back at his dad's. I suspect he will wnader on home soon too and then you will have a full house again.

My house is sure full right now. s17 has had an exchange student from Northern Ireland with us for the last week. It has been so fun. he is such anice kid and we have really enjoyed having him. He leaves today. s17 is going there in Feb and will stay with this boys'family. They are busy making big plans for all that they will do when he is there. I think the teachers have the time pretty well lined out though. They may not have as much free time as they are hoping for.

So it has been a bit busy here but I don't mind. I love having a full house. It keeps me busy and occupied and I don't have to look too closely at my life I can put that part off for a bit...

take care,
love jaycee

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard