Print Thread
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
L
L
{{{{{{{Hope}}}}}}}}

One Day At A Time
T
T
My thoughts and prayers and hugs are with you today!

Hang in there, let the tears flow. I know it may not seem like it right now, but things will be ok.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
P
P
Hang in there and be patient. (((hopefull)))

W
WCW Offline
W
(((((Hope))))

Live your life while you are still living.
Riding the trail less traveled.
#570673 12/01/05 12:56 PM
H
OP Offline
H
Thank you all so much for your kind thoughts. Yesterday D11 and I spent the day together being lazy. We watched movie after movie and didn't even get dressed until around 4pm. XH emailed me late last night to let me know they got to Dallas as planned and that everything was okay. D11 and I are doing okay. Miss them a lot but we know we'll be okay.

My new plan is to take the best care of myself and D11 that I can, sell the house and move, and continue GAL. Tomorrow night I'm going out with my sister to hear our friend's band play. Saturday is my mom's 50th birthday party. Sunday D11 and I are going to decorate the tree and house for Christmas. I'm looking forward to all of the above.

I'm sad about my ending with XH but I know in my heart he'll always be there. Either a phone call or email away. And he and D9 will be back to visit. Not to mention D11 and I have an open offer to come to California and visit as well. At the same time I'm very excited about all the possibilities I have before me. New people, new things, new memories to make. It is true that when one door closes another one opens.

Hope My sitch
#570674 12/01/05 03:40 PM
T
T
Hope - I'm so happy for your positive thinking! Good for you! Keep up the good work!

Sounds like you are making great plans, GAL, etc.

Hang in there. Everything happens for a reason, right?

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
#570675 12/01/05 03:42 PM
S
S
I'm glad you are dealing with this in a positive motion. You and D11 will be fine. You have some very good things planned for the weekend. I am also going to decorate this weekend. Hopefully, it will get me in the Christmas spirit.

Your doing great!!!

#570676 12/04/05 03:56 PM
S
S
(((hugs)))) to you and checking in to see how you are doing. I hope you are having a good weekend.

#570677 12/08/05 12:44 PM
T
T
Hope - I hope you are ok, hanging in there and that you aren't here because you are GAL.

Take care

#570678 12/08/05 01:41 PM
H
OP Offline
H
Hey all. Sorry I haven't been around much, but I have been keeping up on everyone.

Things here are good. They really are for a change. XH and D9 are in CA and from what XH tells me, very happy. I guess I'm glad. That still has me feeling a little torn but I'm okay.

D11 is doing good. Lots of stuff with friends and family. She's a tough kid and will no doubt make it through this better than me.

As for me. Well I have good days mostly. A few down ones but mostly good. I'm still taking my ADs and still feel the pull of depression every now and then. But it's a battle I will win. I have no doubt.

Still no leads on the house. I did talk XH in to getting a realtor at the end of the month if things haven't picked up. Finally. I do not want to lose this townhouse.

I've decided to let you all in on my little secret. A few of you already know, but I wanted to wait a little while before I told everyone. I haven't even told my parents. I've met someone new. He is wonderful and we get along great. Right now it's just dating and things are light. I met him a few months ago through my friends but didn't pursue anything until XH and I were finished and the plans for him moving to CA were well in to the works. He knows about XH and all the hell I went through. He actually met XH a few times. It's just a very nice friendship right now and neither of us are wanting to rush things.

My new out look on life, and maybe the most important thing I learned from DBing, is this:
I'm not looking for someone else to make me happy in life, but someone to share my happiness with.

Love you all very much and you are all still in my prayers!

Hope My sitch
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard