Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
#570649 11/21/05 05:39 PM
W
WCW Offline
W
Happy Belated Birthday!

He's being a jerk to make himself feel better about leaving. And it is making it easier for you too to let him go when he is being a jerk. You're both in for some tough days yet, hang in there.

Live your life while you are still living.
Riding the trail less traveled.
H
OP Offline
H
XH just told me he met someone in California when he was out there last week. I don't know how to feel about it...

Hope My sitch
S
S
Quote:

XH just told me he met someone in California when he was out there last week. I don't know how to feel about it...

I'm sure you feel numb right now. Do you think he is telling you this to make you mad so it will be easier for him to leave? I have read that guilt will cause them to do or say things they don't mean because they want us to get mad so it all turns around on us.

Take time to let yourself adjust to what he told you. Don't worry about how you feel about this news. Worry about how you feel about your new life you are starting. Look into the future and what do you see? You see a great life for you and your daughter.

Don't let this knock you down some steps. As hard as it is keep your chin up and be happy for your daughter.

H
OP Offline
H
He just came and hugged me. He told me that some of the best times of his life he's had with me. That he's sorry and wants me to be happy. That he's finally found "it" again, that missing part. He told me that he'll always love me. And that September 2, 2018 we should meet up in New Orleans. That's when he'll be 41. The age a friend once told me that he would finally be able to love me again. I can't stop crying now. The last time he told me he loved me was in June. I knew this was going to hurt but I didn't think it would like this.

Hope My sitch
L
L
{{{Hope}}}

Sending lots of hugs and prayers for you.

One Day At A Time
W
WCW Offline
W
(((Hopeful_Future))) It will hurt, nothing can take that away.

Tell him you'd love to do that, meet in New Orleans. And you'll let him know how many tickets he will need to send to you to get your whole new family there.

Live your life while you are still living.
Riding the trail less traveled.
G
G
(((Hope)))

I had tears in my eyes, reading your post.

I say go and spend his birthday with him. I am so sorry this is happening to you. Wish I could give you a hug.

Jo.

S
S
((((HUGS))))

T
T
Hope, I'm so sorry. As always I wish I was there to give you a big hug and just be there for you.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
F
F
Hi Hope,

You are both so young! My observation: the younger the couple, the greater the chances for reconciliation. Not sure why.

I agree with the prior post. He needs to think about you moving on, not about you waiting and pining for him for 13 years.

Hang in there by dousing yourself with GAL stuff.

Take care,

Gabriel

God heals the broken-hearted (Psalm 147:3)

Me: 44
W: 40
Separated 8/2011

S12
SD14
SS12
SD10
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard