Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Well everyone seems to be on the same page as me.

I'm in the process of lining up friends to volunteer an hour a week to take me out to practice driving.So we will see how that goes.

And we will see who loves me the most. Since taking me out to drive is going to be a really big challange.

I had a good day today.Well at least a ok day.I really hate my job.Mostly my bosses.I enjoy working with the kids today.They were all in a good mood.Our radio went out so they were all singing while they worked.Now some of the songs were a bit trashy bur thats what they listen to.

We missed out piped in elivator music.They even were singing some of the stuff I listened to when I was there age.LOL

I came home to a mess.So my kids are getting ready to clean their mess.I'm not looking forward to that.I would rather go to the dentist.

I hoep everyone is having a wonderful day.

Later Friends.
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
#505590 07/13/05 11:39 PM
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

I'm still sick.Now I think this is strep.I have a really bad sore throat.And white patches on my throat.God I hate this.

I have never gotten sick like this in my life.Not even as a kid.And I was a premie.

I know it is stress.But I can't do anything about that now.I'm resting as much as possible.

I have to work tomorrow.I'm being evaluated again.So I can't miss work.I can't for the life of me figure out why they are evaluating me again.I was told by one of the managers I dont have the personality to be a manager.I think I took that as a compiment.After all we are talking about McDonalds here.LOL

I feel guilty for going into work sick.But if I choose to call in sick they would be pissed.We are often asked to come in sick.No matter how contagious we are.

I'm drinking hot green tea and going to go to bed in about an hour.

Maybe I dont have strep.I hope not.But I will go see the Dr. tomorrow anyway.I can't keep going like this.I feel drained.I can hardly move.My whole body hurts.

It feels like I have been run over by a mack truck.

Later Friends.
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
#505591 07/13/05 11:50 PM
C
C
Briget,
I hope that you'll feel better in the morning. It is so hard to wake up and go to work when you feeling like death warmed over. Take it easy
Cheryl

Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none. Shakespeare
#505592 07/14/05 09:55 AM
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Good morning all,

So I walk into work this morning and my boss takes one look at me and sends me home.It's offical hell has froze over.

He told me that last time I got sick he caught it and was sick for three weeks.And he gave it to his wife and two daughters.I'm sorry.But I do remember asking to go home then.I guess he had to learn the hard way.LOL just like a man.

So I'm going to lay around and watch soaps all day.And play on the computer.

Maybe if I rest I can shake this thing.Gotta call the DR.and get something for this.

My throat feels like it is on fire.And it is all red and blistery back there.Bet it's strep.

I'm going back to bed.

Later Friends.
Briget

#505593 07/14/05 10:59 AM
Brig,

If you have the symptoms that you have described, get to the Doctor and fast. It does sound like strep and that's not something that you should fool around with or that you body can fight without help!

He will give you an anitbiotic that should have you starting to feel better in 24 hours.

So go already..........

Love,
Bethie

#505594 07/14/05 01:52 PM
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi Bethie,

I'm waiting on the DR. to cal me back.I'm feeling a litle better.But still feel like crap.

Emailed Paul.He feels fine.So at least he doesn't have it.We saw each other Monday so I was worried he might have caught this from me.But he didn't.And I glad.

So in the mean time I'm drinking hot tea and laying around.

Later Friend
Briget

#505595 07/14/05 01:57 PM
So how did the dr. visit go Bisuits? Hate being ill for any reason, though there are times it has come in handy. lol I hope you take the day to recharge your batteries and come out swinging on the new day. Even getting meds from the local sawbones, takes two or three days to get up and running. He but what can I say, you are a stubborn woman. lol But then maybe we should throw that open to debate and get a re evaluation on the answers. Take care girl. God Bless. LarBear

#505596 07/14/05 02:01 PM
K
kml Offline
K
B -
I f it's strep you need antibiotics!!! Untreated strep infections can lead to rheumatic heart disease and other nasty stuff.

Ellie

#505597 07/14/05 02:06 PM
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Larry,
I'm not stubborn.I just hate going to the DR.

KML,

I'm waiting for the DR. to call me in a percription.I dont play with strep since I have OCD's. I don't want to take a chance of the symptoms of my ocd's to get worste.I have them under control.and would never risk that again.

Later Friends.
Briget

I promise by the end of the day I will have antibiotics in hand and mouth.

#505598 07/14/05 02:11 PM
M
M
You had to know this was coming, but I hope you use this as an opportunity to start kicking the habit. I'm sure it will at least make your throat feel better!

Get well soon.

Keep on fighting the good fight.

Merrick
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard