Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
H
H
Pammie,

When our exes lose their minds and make us go through hell over what they've chosen we get lost in the grief of it all but become stronger in the end. They make us stronger. They make us start defending ourselves.

But when all of the paperwork is signed and we begin to go on with our lives something snaps in them I think. Were they cheated? Yes, they cheated themselves out of a marriage with someone who once loved them. Why they think it's necessary to continue to blast us with their gunk is beyond comprehension. For some strange reason, they feel as if their lives are so much more important than ours.

What a jerk. Can't he just leave you alone? I agree with Barbie - don't even give him a thought. This is his unhappiness coming through. You've paid your dues. I hope the judge hits him hard.

P
pammie Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Good Morning
Thanks for all the great posts.
Yes the X-H is definetly way up there on the scale of loser.
I do wish he would spend all his negative energy on his new wife.
After all she wants his attention. I don't.
My son's say he thinks he still has a voice in my life. Ha-ha.
I really don't want to fight this battle any longer.
I just want to be left alone.
My younger son once again sent his Dad a ear piercing e-mail.
Just when I thought their relationship might be on the mend.
Oh well Dad is not happy unless he is trying to cause problems.
His friend that he has worked with for years and knew about his affair, has took a huge cut in pay at work to get away from my X-H.(X-H is his supervisor)
The friend told my older son that my X-H was such an ass an no one could get along with him.
Anyway today I will make an appointment with my attorney to decide how to handle the jerk once again.
I have an idea as to what to do with him, but the law will not allow it.
His boat trailer is in my yard, older son borrowed it.
If older son didn't have to replace the tires, I would shoot every one of them out.
I won't do that though.
My older son sees what his Dad is trying to do to me, but still has to have his fix from his Dad.
After all they are so much alike.
Hopefully one day my older son will see his dad for the person he is before his Dad turns on him.
Take Care all
God Bless

[color:"red"][b]Pam[b][/color]
{{ Pammie }}
Sorry about the antics of your X again! They are just not happy unless they are causing havoc in someones life!
He is messin w/ the wrong person when he messes w/ you though!, Maybe he dosnt realize what a strong woman you are, after all you have been through this year, a silly little X wont make you flinch!

We are all here behind you Pam!!

btw, I thought it was ironic, you said the server came to your door yesterday, at 8:15 a.m yesterdday as I was going down for coffee, the door bell rang and some man was knocking, I didnt answer ( as still in my PJs!) but my gut told me it could be my STBX having me served for something!! He warned me last week,,," You have been forwarned" oh brother!

Hang in there Pammie!

** Karen ** ** Be happy for this moment, this moment is your life **
S
S
Hey Pammie,

It's good to see you back visiting. You sure sound good, as usual.

Ahh, your X. Seems the more things change, the more they stay the same. Same old crap. Geez, why don't they just leave us all alone and just get on with their own life, the new one that they wanted so badly?

I know you're enjoying your summer with your girls. The oldest one must be so excited to be starting school. It's always a magical time for them, but hard for us. They seem to grow so fast and become so independent once they start school.

I've tried to call you a couple of times but missed you. Give me a call when you get a chance. We need to catch up.

Have a great evening...

SE

I ain't Miz Representin'!!
Good Monday morning, Miss Pammie...

Saw you over on Libnor's thread. So, are you fighting off that nasty hurricane? Hope you're safe down there...

Those exes...yeah, maybe they do still have a voice in our lives. We don't have to listen to it. My crazy ex just got a surprise dumped on him -- the court just served him with papers because he's still in arrearages over the child support. Think I care? Nope. I won't even show up to the hearing. It's not even scheduled until the week of Thanksgiving. I'll be quite busy.

What goes around, comes around. My ex was nasty, vindictive, angry, and avoidant. Put off way too many thing for way too long. It's all catching up to him, which probably will make him only angrier. I don't see him getting "over it" for quite some time. Long story, but I know what's going on there with him and a lot of legal stuff and his dad is very very sick now. So I suspect he's going to dig in deeper into his hole and lash out again. No way do I want to even care about it. Too much water under that there bridge and too much damage. Maybe kindness in this situation is to let him be and remain as dark as night to him because no way do I want my life derailed again. There's been too much good in my life to mess it up like that. I'm his scapegoat for all of his problems still.

Your ex only is making his digs because he needs a scapegoat. You're smart for not taking it personally and loving those granddaughters so much! Post some more, let us know how you're doing... how's your health and the job search?

Pammie
You ok?
Let us know.

** Karen ** ** Be happy for this moment, this moment is your life **
Pam,

Did you make it through Hurricaine Katrina alright?

B2K

Pammie, how are you, hope you made it through and all the family is safe, let us know when you can.
I have you all in my prayers although I can,t imagine what it must be like.
Thinking of all of you over in the US.

Praying that you and your family are safe. Hope to hear from you soon.

Jill

P
pammie Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Good Morning All
I had a few minutes before I get ready for church, so I decided to check the board.
You guys sound as if you are doing great.
Life is wonderful, once you get through the legal crap of the divorce.
What am I saying, my X-H is still taking me back to court.
No problem. I will go.
We are stll cleaning up around here.
That is okay, we are so blessed.
The 9 days we were without power, my younger son and his family stayed with me.
During the day, we spent it out in the garage, because it was cooler.
The girls thought that was so cool.
Yesterday, they ask me if we could camp out in the garage again.
I think they like my cooking on the camp stove, or maybe it was all the games we played.
They did spend the night with me, but it was in the house.
Hope everyone has a great day.
God Bless

[color:"red"][b]Pam[b][/color]
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard