Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
Pam
Glad to come on and read your post about GS doing better, what a little doll I bet he is, you must be so proud and busting w/ love for him! Bet Grandma Pammie cant wait to just snuggle and spoil him. Have your GD been to see him? are they excited about their new cousin?

You are a great MIL Pam, helping your DIL w/ the nursery, but leaving the special things for her to take care of, how thoughtful!

You will be in all our thoughts and prayers waiting for the transplant
The party next weekend sounds wonderful, I am sure it will be a great day for you all
Take care of yourself Pammie

** Karen ** ** Be happy for this moment, this moment is your life **
Pam, thank you for taking the time with all that you are going through to welcome me to this side of the board. I have been following you along all of this time and I am so sorry about all of your trials. Once you get on your feet after the surgery think about a new puppy. Losing a best friend is hard, but we have been through the fire and a new companion for you and your other dog will be heaven on earth. Thank you for all that you have done for me. I will post my update on my thread. Wonder

Hey (((Pam))),

Just sending you my love and condolences on all the things you're facing. Pretty intense times. Anyway there are better days ahead. You and your family are so lucky to have each other. I do feel sorry for your ex. I'm sure he feels anxious about everything, deep down inside. You and your family are so lucky to have each other for support.

Pam,
So sorry to read of all that is happening in your life. You are a testament to the rest of us on a positive attitude no matter what you face. I am at a loss for words. You and your family are in my prayers. God Bless.

(((Pammie)))

You definitely are an inspiration by focusing on what's great in your life. Hoping and praying your transplant goes well and that your health improves.

I hope soon that all of the chaos goes away and life settles down for you. You've gone through the wringer lately.

As for your ex and Harley Whore...life is too full...too full of their bs...to be compassionate or concerned. Shows you where his mind is at if he has to harass you about money now! Great to know your son told him to leave you alone!

((((((((((Dear Pammie))))))))))),

I can hardly believe all that has been thrown your way in the last few weeks, but in true Pammie style you have handled things with grace and a deep faith. I am so proud to have you as my friend.

I know that there are a lot of us here that felt at times that this mess we find oursleves in is too hard, and that we can't take much more. Then along you come to pick us up, tell us that we will come through this and remind us that we are not in charge.

I hope that with these responses you understand how much we all love you. I personally wish that there were more than words to show how I feel.

You are thes best Pammie and I love you so much!!!!

Bethie

Pammie, I was lurking around for the first time in I cannot remember when and decided to check in on you. I am so sorry to read that you lost your dog and that the grandson is having so many problems. He does seem to be a fighter though and that is a good thing.

If you want another pet, catch me on a bad day and I will send you my little Sugar. She is a sweetie, but gosh, there are days where she is a handful! Just kidding. I love that little furball and would find it hard to part with her...she who RULES around here.

So the transplant is in 30 days. That is great news. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

You are such an inspiration to all of us. Take care of yourself and don't spend any time worrying about the Harley Whore and the ex. They aren't worth the time you would waste thinking about them.

B2K

P
pammie Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Good Morning All
I got the results from my breast biopsy. I am cancer free.
Thank you God.
Thanks to all of you for your prayers.
My grandson is 3 weeks old now.
He is still on the ventilator.
They take him off occassionally to allow him to breathe on his own, which only last for approximately 24 hours.
He is just not strong enough yet.
He is up to 3lbs. 14 ozs now.
He had lost down to 3 lbs. 2 ozs.
Today is the big party for my younger son's birthday and for me and my donor.
Plenty of good food and lots of friends and family will be there.
I have been outside for the last 2 days.
The weather has been nice and the grand-daughters and I have been enjoying ourselves.
Finally got some new flower beds planted.
Still have a ways to go before the yard is like I want it.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Do something great for yourself.
Thanks again for all the prayers.
They do work.
God Bless

[color:"red"][b]Pam[b][/color]
Pam, I am so relieved for you. That must have been a huge load off your worries. And GS sounds like he's doing great as well.

It's been really nice here also. I've gotten a lot of yard work done also. I "dare" anyone to try to find a leaf in my yard!!! It's still to early to plant flowers here, but I'm getting some ideas as to what I want and where to put them.

Congratulations on being cancer free!!! Now on to your transplant and in time you'll be jogging with your GDs!!!

T
T
Wait.............I think I see one! Over, there.

“I’ve learned what I know from defeats.”

Bobby Jones
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard