Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Atossup Offline OP
OP Offline
Chelsea!!!
How are you?? Hows things at home. Yes, boys are 7&9 now. Things are well with them. The usual stuff with school. Up and down. LF moves next Sat. She is being sooo sweet. Imagine she will ask me to hang her ceiling fans!!
LOL!

She has really been pushing the friends thing. Thats how I got in trouble last time. Left the door open. Nah, time for a new chapter. Gonna be tight for awhile here, huge house but should sell quickly when time comes.

Yeah, Lucy is still quite unaware that she will never, and I mean NEVER get the boys back!
I keep shaking my head over her comments. I hope things are well with you lady. 1 week and counting!!
Rondo

Hey Rondo: Long time no talk! And buddy we would never say I toldyou so! So from reading your posts seems like blending of 2 hearts can be somewhat easy but blending of two families is very tough. That is the part the scares me the most. One day it will all come together for you.

I wish you well!

Missy

Atossup Offline OP
OP Offline
Last night was great! Caught her son shooting a roman candle into the woods from our porch and burning stuff and than drunko goes out and calls me from 1am on drunk telling me she is lost. Cops call me at 3 am tell me they found her with keys locked in the car and drunk and can I come get her.
I do. All the way home she rides me. Today she is a mess and giving me crap again. I told her to move out wed after her closing and get her furniture Sat.
what did I do to deserve this??
Rondo

Rondo: Don't dwell on "what did I do to deserve this"? We can all ask that question. Maybe we made some poor choices, but at the time - it seemed right no doubt. Don't beat yourself up. Its only a couple more days. Aren't you glad the end is in sight? You can handle this - you've proved that already. But, I'm sorry you had to deal with this crap again.

Barb

Wow Rondo, don't we all ask that same question at times.

Sorry this has all happened.

Stay strong................it's only a matter of time when you can start working on yourself once again.

Take care,
Friend

Rondo,

Hang in there...your "sentence" is almost up You picking her up in the middle of the night just shows what strong character you have...an admirable quality

You are a great Dad and a great person...I have faith that you will find someone worthy of you and the boys before you know it

Atossup Offline OP
OP Offline
Tink,Friend,barbs,mom,
We are in seperate rooms till she goes but now she is waffling on Wed since her movers aren't will sat. Ijust said "whatever" works out. She did try to move up the movers but they are booked.
Wait>>>>>>
Whoho, she just called and asked if I could possibly be at the house at 4 so the movers can come while she is at her closing!!!
I said "hell yeah"!!!
Ahhh, I knew I was in a good mood for some reason??

Seriously, this chick needs some help and I am not in the position to handle a full time job like her. Maybe some other poor smuck can do it. She still acts like her drinking and emotional problems are "ok".
She commiserated with her brother and he is also a drunk and blames the mom's death for his behavior!

What a shame? Not my problem anymore. 48 more hrs!!
Rondo

48 hours... sounds like a TV show!!

But then again, life is a reality show on it's own!

Thinking of you. Hope the next couple of days go smoothly.

Chelsea

Atossup Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey Frosty and Chelsea,
The old Rondo charm perplexed her this morning. Jeez, all I said was God bless you when she sneezed and right away I get "why are you being so nice to me"?
I said I'm just a nice guy. She asked me to be there when the movers arrive because she will be at her closing.
No problem. Then she said something about living under a nazi regime so I told her I hope her son does not burn down her condo and by the way, I did pick your drunk butt up.
That shut her up.

What I don't understand is if you tell people you don't like something and it makes you uncomfortable ie: your son lighting roman candles and shooting them over the fence into the woods (neighbor told me) and lighting fires on the patio or having to get a call from the police at 3am to pick your ass up, how does that make me a nazi? I know the answer. She is looney, loonier than the ex Lucy is..
8 more hrs!!!
Rondo

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard