Print Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14
sage Offline OP
OP Offline
Lovely Pam let me know that I was locked out my last thread!

Here's a link to my last one:

Sage's last thread

Had some wonderful positives this weekend...

1. at dinner saturday night h said something like "in a few years when I'm working in the city you can meet me in here for drinks and dinner"...the mention of a "few years from now" seemed so natural for him...doesn't feel like THAT long ago that a mention of the future was taboo!

2. h was able to offer his parents a gift that made them really happy. That made HIM so happy and he was very sweet and wistful about making the "people in his life" happy. It was a window into the gentle loving h that is so sweet and sensitive.

3. last night h thanked me for something that I did...he said "I'm a lucky man" and when I said "really" his "oh, yes" response was very heartfelt and serious.

The thread title doesn't come from a poem or saying...just from my heart!

Sage

Relax. Appreciate. Be calm. Laugh. Enjoy. Be secure. Be loving. Be loved. Don't personalize. Don't ASSume. Accept. Be grateful.
Sage

This is wonderful! I'm so happy for you snd your H. Makes me feel all soft inside to know there are couples that are getting back together!

Deb

Thanks for giving us all hope!

bom:01/2003
D: 03/14/2006
Hi Sage,

I think your new thread title is a very good one for where you are right now!

The positives and mention of the future sound wonderful.

Thanks for all your insight yesterday. REALLY helped me!

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
great new thread here sage,

sorry to drag this here but figured best to respond on your thread...

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So...tacked onto the desire for a "new beginning" and "recognition for how far we've come" and "acknowledgement over what we've learned" and a thousand other positive things is the deeply held desire to have my h assert his recommitment in the same public forum that he showed his lack of it....

sage was it not at a party one night (before the suitcase incident) that h stood up to toast you??? and you got pissy at him for doing so???

LL

Yikes.

I don't remember that at all!

Do you remember anything else about the incident?

I can't imagine being pissy at h for toasting me in public. But if I did I could sure imagine why he wouldn't want to do it again...

Sage

What I remeber (and obviously it's in your posts else I wouldn't know about it) is you and h went to a party...don't know if it was "his" people, or "your" people..but there was drinking involved and a rather yucky feelings still lingering round for you..he stood up and started to toast to you and may have actually finneshed a toast to you (for no specific reason other than you being great) and you didn't recieve it well and then proceeded to pick a fight with him on the ride home...

is what I remember...not reminding you to stick it to ya..just saying that maybe what you're looking for has already happend it just didn't happen at a time that you were ready to accept it from him.

LL

Hiya Sage!

Wonderful new thread!

I lurk on your thread an awful lot. Please know that I am thinking of you and keeping an eye on you!

Hugs!

PIB
Sage~
Just dropping by the new thread!

Glad things are going well. I loved the positives you wrote. How wonderful to have H thinking about you and being together years from now. Enjoy!

Blessings
Water

S
S
HI Sage, nice new digs. If it's worth anything, I don't remember the "toast/getting pissy" story either...but then my memory is FAR from the greatest!

Great work on Pam's thread!

Shiny

(Funny your new thread is about Gratitude and you started it on Canadian Thanksgiving Day! )

Quote:

HI Sage, nice new digs. If it's worth anything, I don't remember the "toast/getting pissy" story either...but then my memory is FAR from the greatest!

ok so it wasn't so much a "pissy" thing as it was a resentful...gee he stands there toasting me, getting to come off as some great wonderful guy and I sit here knowing what no one else knows he did to us feeling.

LL

Hello Sage,

I hope you had a great time at the game last night and are having a wonderful day today just savoring the thoughts of your new and continual improving R with H!

Pam

BTW: Tried a different meditation that I hadn't tried before and it went great this morning!

My overactive imagination; finally getting some good use out of it.

Pam

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard