Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
My story is sorta confusing, and it just got a whole lot more confusing because i found out he has been lying to be for 2 months.

my husband kicked me out at 8 months pregnant back in sept. We reconciled after i gave birth to our youngest son in nov. He is stationed in NC, i moved back to MD when he kicked me out with my mom. He asked me to move back down, but i didnt because i had already switched my kindergartner twice already and did not want to do it again. I tried to work stay but he wanted me gone. We stayed in a long distance marriage from nov-March. March 12th he ended things. I found out yesterday that he started dating a girl march 18th. He has told her he loves her. Now he is acting like we never got back together in nov, which we did. So he is making it seem like he didnt just jump in to it with her. He said he didnt love me anymore, he forced himself to be with me. The thing is, just last week he was sending me naked pictures and trying to get me to send some. Just last friday he was telling me i was hot, which now he says he was joking. At the end of April he was thinking of working things out. All this time i had no clue about the girlfriend until yesterday. Needless to say i am devastated. He told me he is more attracted to her than me. (shes 18 or 19, she just graduated highschool in 2011. He is almost 25 and has 2 kids!). He told me he loves her and hasnt loved me in a long time. Like i said denying we even got back together. He has told her we are already divorced, which we werent, it wasnt even filed til today and by me.

I am not sure how to pick up the pieces from here. I do feel a tad bit better filing and putting closure on it. I just do not get how he could get with her so fast and love her. It makes me feel horrible. Specially since we just had our son 6 months ago. I am really not sure where to go from here as far as how to handle things with him. Any advice?

S
S
How can he "kick you out" when you're 8 months pregnant and have another child??? You have rights too! No one can kick you out.

I have to wonder why you would want to be with this guy. And he is dating high school girls?

I'd run fast and get away from him.

Sorry - but that's just too much. Get a good lawyer and sound legal advice. He is horrible.

Barb

B
B
Your husband is emotionally and intellectually immature and not ready to be a husband/father.

Where do you go from here - you begin looking out for you and your two children. Get a lawyer and request a support order be put in place to provide for you and your kids. When you say he is stationed in NC I am assuming that you mean he is in the military. If that is the case, then what he is doing is considered adultery and punishable under the UCMJ. If he balks on providing you support then you may want to remind him of this and that you can make life very difficult for him if he refuses to provide the support to you that he is legally bound to do.

How do you handle things with him - very business like. Absolutely minimal contact and keep it to issues with the kids. Is he even visiting them or seeking custody? Best of luck to you. It is a hard road but gets better with time.

BA

B
OP Offline
B
yep he is military. I am trying to be the bigger person and not try to screw him over just because i am angry.

He does not visit our kids, he told me he is staying in nc and will come when he can to visit. He has today told me he wants me out of his life. I cant even talk to him about anything without him getting annoyed.

B
OP Offline
B
he told me to leave whn i was pregnant so i did, he has 2 kids, our oldest and the baby

S
S
Get a lawyer. Get a support order for your children. He sounds like a terrible father. But he IS a father and also a husband and you are entitled to support. Don't hesitate to do this.

Barb

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard