Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
OP Offline
Hi guys...

Thanks for your last post True, yes I guess it's nice of this guy that he still keeps in contact, but I have a feeling it's only because he wants to 'really' meet me... ;\) (I think you guys all call that a bootie call ! ;\) )

Anyway, the sun is shining WONDERFULLY on this side of the world and I just LOVE IT when the sun shines !!!! I had a great day, gave my S5's teacher her goodbye present (she has worked for 30 years and is now stopping) and the kids sang beautifully for her !! It was glorious !!

Then went shopping with a friend and we met up with another for coffee later on, then hockey practice and there I sat in the sun, with all my friends (I love those Wednesdays in the sun there...) Went to get some groceries for dinner, but ended up having dinner at a friend's house, with all the kids..it was yummy and we had great fun !

Tomorrow busy again....breakfast with my neighbour, and then some household chores ...(yes I have neglected those a bit..) then H is picking me up, to pick up the kids from school and we're taking them for ice creams, only to quickly return to school for parent teacher meetings...then kids off with H, and I have a jewelry party to go to, and then a birthday party ! YIKES I think life may be too busy right now ! hahaha !

Friday, lunch in town with 2 friends and then hockey all afternoon ! Should be good !

As you can see, I am just having great fun and am learning to enjoy life again ! In the meantime, still exploring my options as to what I want (degree, work, charity work...)

I am happy to say that I feel content and extremely lucky.

\:\)

Love Cinders xxx

"In the depths of my winter, I realized there is within me an invincible summer" Albert Camus

http://miesblogspot.blogspot.com/
J
J
Quote:

degree, work, charity work

Amazingly enough you can do all three of those, or even just two of those at once.

Good for you Cinders. I am happy for you.

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

OP Offline
yep Jack, I want to give back some too... I guess when you go through some sort of crisis, it becomes something we'd like to do... give back !

Thanks Jack, I'm happy for me too ! ;\)

Love Cinders xxx

"In the depths of my winter, I realized there is within me an invincible summer" Albert Camus

T
T
Hi Cinders,

I am happy for you that you are having so much fun AND sunshine. Keep up the good spirit and have a lovely week-end. xxx

T
T
Hi Cinders,

I am happy for you that you are having so much fun AND sunshine. Keep up the good spirit and have a lovely week-end. xxx

L
L
Hey Cinders How are things? Long time no chat!

Me:37
H:38
6 kids
first bomb 8/05 (ow involved)
piecing 7/06
second bomb 3/07 ow involved
wash rinse repeat....
huge move to start over 2/11
more affairs
H left for good 8/12

T
T
Hi Cinders,

I hope you had a good and sunny day. We finally also got some sunshine and warmth. Hopefully, the weather will continue to be nice for the next few weeks in your part and my part of the world.

Have a lovely week-end. xxx

M
M
Enjoy your day! I hope it's beautiful for you!

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

OP Offline
Hey guys, it was sunny and warm ALL DAY !!! YEAH !! \:\) \:\)

I had a great day, slept in a little as H had the kids, and then went about my business around the house, went to lunch with a friend and then to school to pick up the kids...piano lessons after that, and then hockey practice (I sat in the sun watching the kids whilst talking to my friends and enjoyed a beautiful glass of wine).

Tomorrow H is taking ow to D8's hockey match - I guess the peacefulness is over...he sent me an email asking me if I would be ok with taking ow. I wrote back saying that he knew my thoughts on that but that the end deciscion of course is his.

Oh well, at least I'm not going, so I won't have to bear through it.. I'm off with D10 to her match.
I know how the other moms in D8's team feel about the ow, so it won't be a pleasant ride for her anyway I suspect !

Anyway, I've decided not to get upset about it or even bothered..there's no point. It's H's life now and as long as she's not under MY nose, then fine.

I hope the weekend will be nice and sunny once again, it truly is great to feel it's warmth and see all the flowers blossoming !

Take care xxx

Love Cinders xxx

B
B
Send some of that sunshine my way!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard