Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2230293 03/13/12 09:23 PM
C
OP Offline
C
Hi, I'm a newbie here. This is my 2nd post, though I can't find the first one anywhere. My husband and I are living under the same roof, but in different rooms, for over 3 years now. Mostly that's because we have three kids three and under, and we like having our personal time at night because it's so rare. We fight often, about parenting. We each threaten divorce but are both trying to stop threatening and work on things - I think that means we're piecing?

But I'm posting today because I'm hoping for advice on what to do if you're arguing in front of the kids. We're both definitely guilty of this, but my H gets seriously out of control. He yells loudly enough for our neighbors to hear, let alone our kids. He swears in front of them. Worst, he insults me in front of them, cruel things that kids should definitely not hear.

What is the right thing to do? What I've been doing is tell him to leave when he gets like this. If he doesn't, then I leave, taking the kids with me. But it doesn't seem like much of a solution. H refuses counseling. I'm thinking of starting on my own.

Me: 43
H: 43
M: 7
T: 12
S1
D3
D3
Living together, sleeping apart 3+ years
C
C
Here is your first thread

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...159#Post2229159

Sorry you are on moderation and looks like four of your posts just showed up on the board.

Stick to the linked thread, I will post to you on that one since it has more information

Me-70, D37,S36

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard