Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16
T
Tallula Offline OP
OP Offline
T
So here's my last thread. It's bound to get locked soon at over 150 posts. Plus, I wanted a happy title to look at...

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2319363#Post2319363

Thanks, everyone for your support, advice and willingness to read my revenge fantasy's!! Plus for putting up with my atrocious spelling and typos. I do hate that there is no edit button. I am a pregnant mother of 2 kids under 3...I have no time to proof read.

I really can't express enough my gratitude for reading DR and finding these boards. It has made all the difference in my life!! I gain strength from your strength. I gain wisdom from your sharing. I get a safe place to vent. We have a shared experience.

Ahhh, here we go. Trudging the road of happy destiny... (Bill W. Dang it, he was right)

M: 9 yrs
T: 13 yrs
H:34 Me:35, S4, D2, S 7 months
Dday 11/12-PA & multiple PAs
Dbing 12/12
S 1/13
7/13 H moved back in basement.
8/13 #3 born
10/13 still cheating
10/13 He moves across country, I file for D
B
B
Hi Tallula...

You must be REALLY strong to go through this with 2 kids that age AND being pregnant! You are definitely going on my prayer list!

Brian

Me: 39
W: 44
SS 24
SD: 20
M: 13
T: 15
Bomb: 2/16/11
EA: 2/14/11
Papers Signed 4/13/11
Divorced 5/13/11
L
L
Hi, Tallula,

I like your new thread title! It sounds more upbeat! And, you sound stronger, too.

Hope you are hanging in there--it sure sounds like it!

M- 18 T-21
S-14,11 & 10
BD 6-18-2012 (OW-EA)
H moved out 11-3-2012
10-5-13 Me- I want a divorce. I want to move on w my life.
11-25-13 Jointly filed.
T
Tallula Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Prayers are always appreciated!!!

GM- omg! 6 months old, first time mom. God love you! I can't even imagine what I will do if H ends up with this OW. But, I couldn't imagine feeling this ok 3 months ago, so one day at a time, right?

GTO- everytime I see my thread title, I can't help but sing the song. I mean, how can the muppets not make you laugh, smile, and feel better!!

Right now I just wish I had someone who could A. Bring me a DQ blizzard B. watch my kids do I could get one. C. Tell me way Smash's 2nd season is kinda sucking

Dbing 12/12
S 1/13
8/13 #3 born
10/13 still cheating
K
K
Originally Posted By: Tallula
how can the muppets not make you laugh, smile, and feel better!!

^^^^^Yes!

Right now I just wish I had someone who could A. Bring me a DQ blizzard B. watch my kids do I could get one. C. Tell me way Smash's 2nd season is kinda sucking

^^^^^And yes again!

Love the attitude and the new thread!

Me & H: 44
D7, D6, S3
Together: 20y, M: 17y
EA: 11/13/10, Sep: 12/23/10
EA becomes PA: Spring 2011
H filed for D: 09/06/12
D Negotiating began 2/15
OW seemingly gone on 3/15
Still negotiating D

B
B
Prayers are always appreciated!!!

GM- omg! 6 months old, first time mom. God love you! I can't even imagine what I will do if H ends up with this OW. But, I couldn't imagine feeling this ok 3 months ago, so one day at a time, right?

You may not be able to imagine it, but I promise you will be more then OK if it does happen. My ex married her OM. They are very happy. I am happy too as without going through this, I would never had made the changes I did and would not be happy myself!

Where are you? I can grab a DQ blizzard but don't know if it would melt before I got it to you...

I don't understand Smash this season either...It's like they left out half a season to explain what is going on. I can only assume that if the show makes it to Broadway, there really wouldnt be much of a story left to tell. But yeah, it does suck right now! At least The Following is starting to get good!

Brian

SS 24
Papers Signed 4/13/11
Divorced 5/13/11
T
Tallula Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Originally Posted By: Brian in Hville

Where are you? I can grab a DQ blizzard but don't know if it would melt before I got it to you...

I don't understand Smash this season either...It's like they left out half a season to explain what is going on. I can only assume that if the show makes it to Broadway, there really wouldnt be much of a story left to tell. But yeah, it does suck right now! At least The Following is starting to get good!

Brian

Midwest.

Oooooh, The Following is getting so good. When he pulled up to the house and all those people walked out...oh man!!!

Having a weird day. Not freaking out or anything, just feeling like texting H. This is the longest we have gone without texting. But, it's awesome that it's just a mild urge. Not overwhelming, and I know I'm not going to. This is really the first time I have truely pulled back. It's a wee bit scary. But I remind myself that not only do I need it and want it, but let's try something different with H. Not more of the same. And let's face it...I'm not losing anything. I did not sign up for an open M!!

Going to the gym after work (working an extra day this week).
Need to get out for a few runs this week, as I'm running a St Patty's day Race next week.

Dbing 12/12
S 1/13
8/13 #3 born
10/13 still cheating
L
L
Hi Tallula - I just stopped by to see how you were - and you sound fantastic!

In the last thread, when you were discussing H coming on to you and then he turned it around, I just about screamed What the.. out loud here at my desk. Kudos for how you handled it.

Keep up the great attitude and take care of yourself smile

T
Tallula Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Originally Posted By: Lovemyfamily
Hi Tallula - I just stopped by to see how you were - and you sound fantastic!

In the last thread, when you were discussing H coming on to you and then he turned it around, I just about screamed What the.. out loud here at my desk. Kudos for how you handled it.

Keep up the great attitude and take care of yourself smile

Yeah, that's pretty much where he is at right now. It all has to be "his" decision. He even talks about moving out like it was his idea. He would have stayed in the house forever if I hadn't set my boundary.

I see this more clearly now than ever, that he wants/thinks I will always be here, waiting for him to decide. He knows I have all the information now. I know he is still in contact with OW, but he tries to have sex with me, says he misses me, etc. Pulling away is the best thing for him to see that I'm not always going to be here waiting. Because, frankly, today I really don't see me being able to move on from this with him. I am not shutting the door completely, but I deserve much better than this. Time will tell if he wants to work at being faithful. Today, he doesn't. So, today, I'm not an option.

Still feeling a bit blah today. Having some OW thoughts. Panicky. I know its normal, but I just can't wait for the day these thoughts don't invade my POM. I can push them out much faster than I use to, so there is a plus.

Dbing 12/12
S 1/13
8/13 #3 born
10/13 still cheating
B
B

Midwest.

Oooooh, The Following is getting so good. When he pulled up to the house and all those people walked out...oh man!!!

Having a weird day. Not freaking out or anything, just feeling like texting H. This is the longest we have gone without texting. But, it's awesome that it's just a mild urge. Not overwhelming, and I know I'm not going to. This is really the first time I have truely pulled back. It's a wee bit scary. But I remind myself that not only do I need it and want it, but let's try something different with H. Not more of the same. And let's face it...I'm not losing anything. I did not sign up for an open M!!

Going to the gym after work (working an extra day this week).
Need to get out for a few runs this week, as I'm running a St Patty's day Race next week.

Yeah, they would melt as I am in Alabama! Maybe I can drive REALLY fast!

I just read your entire sitch too...So you are going to get some of my blunt comments!

Your husband is a serial cheater. You don't need that in your life. He needs to fix ALL of himself before you should even consider being together again. He is very selfish and childish. The only way he is going to get better is if he WANTS to. He will also need to figure out why he cheats...Without knowing that, he won't be able to stop.

You, on the other hand, are an even more amazing woman than I thought when I first commented in this thread. You deserve unconditional love for you, and ONLY you! You are learning the skills that will make sure your next relationship will give that to you...whether that be your husband, or the man you will find afterwards, you will be strong enough to not settle for anything less!

Brian

SS 24
Papers Signed 4/13/11
Divorced 5/13/11
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16