A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie....Wife has left , Need Help by Jeep74 @ Yesterday at 11:44 AM

Quote:Glad you consulted with your attorney. There isn't a whole lot you can to stop her from moving forward at this point. The only thing you can do, is continue working on yourself. This can't be stressed enough. Remember, there are two roads -
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie....Wife has left , Need Help by LITB @ Yesterday at 11:38 AM

WAS = Marital History Revisionist. It is typical.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted (2) by Cristy @ Yesterday at 11:35 AM

Originally Posted By: WshIKnwOriginally Posted By: Jeep74you know the old adage, once a cheater... Just because there is a saying supporting an idea, that doesn't mean it's true. I do, of course, believe that one should be very cautious about continu
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm Back :( #4 by Laowai @ Yesterday at 11:32 AM

Completely agree with the failure of the marriage. I would never dream of putting that all on her. Actually, the failure of the marriage itself I am more than willing to accept at least 90% of. However, the failure of the marriage didn't put us wh
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: On the long and lonely road - trying to own it by KCRoo @ Yesterday at 11:32 AM

That is really insightful KevinIn. I like it (even though my ww says she has ended it).
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: First time here by leahsue @ Yesterday at 11:31 AM

Yes, looking back I can see red flags. If I'm honest, there were red flags that I saw at the time, but I was so in love, I chose to ignore them and hope they never surfaced. I guess they caught up. I was driving yesterday and some song came on that t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW had an affair - hurt and confused by SAL27 @ Yesterday at 11:29 AM

Quote: (there is a HUGE difference between just sex and that with oral included...HUGE) I would have to agree. It may be one thing to have some drunken sex one night with someone you know, but to go to the extent of what they are doing is totally di
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: On the long and lonely road - trying to own it by KevinIn @ Yesterday at 11:24 AM

Originally Posted By: 2016suxI wanted to know if what JujuB once said to me, which gave me a lot of comfort, will be true - that OW won't be all about the fun and sweetness and light - eventually. Rationally I know it's true but at the moment it feel
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Needing Some Guidance 2 by KCRoo @ Yesterday at 11:23 AM

Does anyone have any thoughts on I how I should go into mc tonight? I feel like I should almost take a back seat (obviously stand up for myself, and correct lies) and just listen to what my wife has to say. I feel like what she talked about with he
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie....Wife has left , Need Help by jkr2023 @ Yesterday at 11:11 AM

W always says she just wants to get along and co-parent, yet she criticizes everything i try to do.She is usually rude and cold, or asks why?, when i ask her a question. IMhere, did your wife re-write your whole marital history too?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife with Neighbor Across the Street by Cristy @ Yesterday at 11:10 AM

Hello sellout, I moved you to newcomers so that more people will see your post and be able to offer support. Little compares to the devastation people feel when their spouse has been unfaithful. Couples often struggle to get past intense emotional
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie, need help with WAW! by Cadet @ Yesterday at 11:08 AM

Welcome to the board Sorry you are here but you will meet some wonderful people here and get some great advice. The first thing you should do is be sure to read the Divorce Remedy (DR) book by MWD http://www.mcssl.com/store/mwdtc2014/ http://divorc
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Newbie, need help with WAW! by 180Man @ Yesterday at 11:05 AM

Hi, I have my first DB session later today but I wanted to also post here and get more input. It's a long backstory but I'll try to cut out the unnecessary parts. I have already started the big picture plan (work on myself, spiritually, mentally, ph
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW had an affair - hurt and confused by Jeep74 @ Yesterday at 11:04 AM

Quote: Her mother ended up telling my W that I was crazy for wanting to know Blood is always thicker than water. Quote:but if she is lying to all those people about you being physically abusive then most likely she will just lie to your face about
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: black swan theory by doodler @ Yesterday at 10:56 AM

Originally Posted By: Dawn70Thanks for the info! I'll have to check all that out. My dad is thinking about buying a small house near his house so that he can have the land it sits on and he told me, if he buys it, we can work a deal for me to have th
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Gordie: trying to focus on me by CaliGuy @ Yesterday at 10:53 AM

Gordie The live in MLCr is much more difficult than the alternative .... though those whose MLCr has flown the coop would argue they want nothing more than their MLCr back ... I have had both and could not do it. I read a thing the other day "
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW had an affair - hurt and confused by SAL27 @ Yesterday at 10:48 AM

That is some brutal truth. However, you are not hearing this from your W and for me I needed that. I needed her to tell me the brutal truth so I can finally start to believe she is being honest with me. Not sure if you would want to hear these detail
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie....Wife has left , Need Help by Im_Here @ Yesterday at 10:46 AM

My W pushed hard for the sep agreement to be signed as well before she moved out.. My L said from his experience it is so that they can be more open with their OM relationship.. I did not want to believe this as well but it definitely has shown to be
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: The Clouds are Parting by Jeep74 @ Yesterday at 10:42 AM

Quote:Ok, first and foremost, the pony thing made me laugh out loud, so thanks for that. The students walking past my office now think I'm a crazy old lady sitting in my office looking at the computer and laughing. But anyway, I think you are so rate
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm Back :( #4 by ForGump @ Yesterday at 10:41 AM

LW- I agree w/ you 100% that it would be fruitless to go fwd w/ MC if she's actively engaged in an affair. But, I would also make it clear to her that while you do not condone the affair, that you own up to your shortcomings in the marriage, and th
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Love, You Ain't Seen the Last of Me! by Jeep74 @ Yesterday at 10:36 AM

Quote:I don't want it to be weird or whatever It won't be weird unless you make it that way.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: black swan theory by Dawn70 @ Yesterday at 10:28 AM

Originally Posted By: doodlerDawn, Shimmerstone is an "architectural coating" made by Modern Masters. It's an acrylic-based plaster that has a shine or shimmer similar to venetian plaster, but it's easier to work with than real (mineral-b
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Love, You Ain't Seen the Last of Me! by Dawn70 @ Yesterday at 10:26 AM

Thanks for the male viewpoint, Don, Jeep and Doodler. Always nice to see things from a different perspective. I think we sometimes get too caught up in our own train of thought and don't really think that there may well be other options out there we
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Loosening My Grip by job @ Yesterday at 10:26 AM

You've listened and offered support, now step back and allow your h to work thru the shock of his co-worker passing away. There's no telling how your h will deal w/this shock. He may or may not attend the funeral or even want to talk about it furt
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Help - Setting Boundaries, WW in EA - Thread #3 by Gordie @ Yesterday at 10:24 AM

Why are you blaming this all on you? Why did both of you see it as your problem to fix? Do you really do everything (small and big) that your W requests of you? Couldn't W have called the school to tell D was sick herself? Couldn't W have figured
Page 17 of 21 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004