A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY ONLY!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL Cristy at 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXV: Moving Toward the Lighthouse by Maybell @ 12/19/14 11:53 PM

Thank you, Yoda. Here's a question... all three kids had belt tests last Saturday but S6 was sick and had to miss it. On Monday I scheduled his make up for tonight, and told H about it so he could make time for it. H skipped it. Sent me a text sa
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog seeks new trick 6 by Old Dog @ 12/19/14 11:51 PM

Hey ganb8te and all you other friends, I've been doing the GAL thing and keeping a PMA. Sorry for not being around and only dropping in sporadically for a fair few weeks now. I think I'll be on here over Xmas a bit more because my 'chatterbox', or th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Plain Vanilla #3 by Wonka @ 12/19/14 11:49 PM

Vanilla, I love, love the Hunger Games trilogy! Originally Posted By: Vanilla GAL point score for the week: Thursday work 1 pt Friday work 1 pt meal with client 2 pts salsa night 4pts Saturday drinks with client 3 dogs 2pts, elderley neighbour 80
For Newcomers
Jan, I don't know how the convo went as we're getting only bits and pieces of it. What did you mean by validating what W said? There's nothing in that post on what W said to you. It's okay to respond to W's texts. Just be sure to keep them to th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Plain Vanilla #3 by Maybell @ 12/19/14 11:37 PM

Vanilla, I caught a shout out from you on RPP's thread... I'll check in, but my impression of you is wisdom and self-awareness is happening and you've just got to move through this time. But I'll read your threads more carefully and weigh in when I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice here - working the process but.. by NAJ1964 @ 12/19/14 11:35 PM

Hi Wonka Thanks for the reply. As for Disney, she wants us to ride from LA to Disney Land - about an hour drive, stay for the day and then come back. That is a lot of time in the car with her. This makes me really nervous, plus I will feel like a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Life 2.0 Part 2 by Wonka @ 12/19/14 11:33 PM

Rzr, Your riding The Beast from Kings Island! Welcome on board....grrr. Originally Posted By: RzrbackShe's always been that way. She's an intelligent person, but is completely emotionally driven. I'm sure she's also afraid of being exposed to a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice here - working the process but.. by Calibri @ 12/19/14 11:27 PM

Great suggestion Cadet. Got a lot from it. Will probably watch multiple times.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice here - working the process but.. by NAJ1964 @ 12/19/14 11:18 PM

Update Today I was dropping off my 2 kids. Unfortunately I had gotten sick, barfed and was having a bit of trouble. My WAW pulled into the parking spot behind me (I was not expecting to see her at all) and took the kids into school. She texted me
For Newcomers
JAn, My suggestion for the Disney trip is to go for about two to three hours then leave saying that you need to organize for the pizza party. Perhaps invite a few of D6's friends to come a long and rope in other parents to chaperone. Maybe one oth
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Busting this Divorce - 90 Days NC #1 by Wonka @ 12/19/14 11:04 PM

HP, Sorry for dropping off as I was occupied with "stuff." I am sorry that you're really feeling sad and hurt. The holidays do a mental and emotional trip on the LBS big time. Originally Posted By: HPoirot S11 was supposed to spend this
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife having emotional affair part 4 by 3kids @ 12/19/14 10:55 PM

I have been really trying to avoid drama with her. So I have to get this off my chest before I explode on some one or to her. Just picked up the kids from school and they seen the presents under the tree from me and are very excited. I said why ar
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: moving on by Ahoy @ 12/19/14 10:43 PM

Thanks, raliced! Yes, I'm still feeling really good about my decision. Just waiting for H to give me his financial info and tell me if he would prefer to keep or sell the house, then I can put together an agreement for him to review. I'm waiting to t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Busting this Divorce - 90 Days NC #1 by HPoirot @ 12/19/14 10:42 PM

Thank you Calibri and Little. After all the days of coolly dealing with spew and crying by my W, now my emotions are really catching up with me. I've felt anxious and cried off and on all day today. I know it's normal and I shouldn't be embarrasse
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice here - working the process but.. by NAJ1964 @ 12/19/14 10:39 PM

How I will measure success to the above is by the following: I will have more friends and be open to sharing my life more with others outside of my family of origon. I will volunteer more and work towards connecting with people (girl scout troop l
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Plain Vanilla #3 by Vanilla @ 12/19/14 10:34 PM

so 6 months in how am I doing out of 10? 1.Do not pursue, reason, chase, beg, plead or implore! This turns the spouse completely off! 7 2. No frequent phone calls to spouse.......let him/her be the one to call you. Then don't try to hang on to yo
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: I got 99 problems but an MLCer ain't one! by daring @ 12/19/14 10:31 PM

Thank you Bright, 2B and 123Gwen. I so much appreciate all of your support. The man who is doing this is not the H I know- maybe he will come back eventually but I can't focus on that hope right now. Need to take care of me and kids. I'm at lawyers
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC W Dates, Part VI by Wet @ 12/19/14 10:26 PM

My carpal tunnel surgery earlier this afternoon went well. So I called my W to see if she would be willing to drop off s13 after school at my place, as I was feeling a bit queasy. W was mad in her response, I caught her off guard as she did not kno
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice here - working the process but.. by NAJ1964 @ 12/19/14 10:12 PM

Just watched the Brene Brown's TED tall- thanks for the suggestiom - it was just what I needed to hear/feel. Yes, living with vulnerability takes courage and honesty. It is a very tough concept that you can love someone and trust them yet, there is
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separated about a month, now what? by Calibri @ 12/19/14 10:06 PM

There were a few things I wanted to comment on -- but wanted to say hello first. Originally Posted By: Zelda09Hi everyone, I am welcoming all help and advice if you have patience to read through this. My H suffered a bad accident a few years ago w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: DB'ing struggles...New attitude... by mandown @ 12/19/14 10:04 PM

Well, after a long time of trying to fix this on my own, listening but not hearing the advice of many others. I am back. Things have got worse. I have been beaten, battered and torn apart emotionally. I have read DR. I've decide to double, even tri
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: still holding on - 5 by u-turn @ 12/19/14 10:00 PM

Thanks little. I can see that it is best to be vague with the kids. I don't want them changing their opinions because of something that I said. I have tried to stay in the high road through this and should not change that path. I do like the revisio
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New thread, new me? by Dawn70 @ 12/19/14 10:00 PM

Thanks, Vanilla! I agree with your assessment. I guess what I meant was that I can go several days with no contact and I do fine with that. Then we will exchange an e-mail or texts, so yes, not completely NC or dark. That will come when I move ou
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RPP: Best Year Ever (12) by bdub @ 12/19/14 09:58 PM

Good luck with your surgery. Glad to see a positive response from H.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW Dating - Oh noes!!.. by LoveMyW @ 12/19/14 09:49 PM

Originally Posted By: jp787 No doubt the holidays are more emotional. Please try to not put all of your focus on her and try to back away from analyzing everything so much. What is something you will do just for you over the next few weeks? My fo
Page 17 of 21 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004