A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Train, are You OK?? by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 03:38 PM

Train, I was going to bump your other thread and see how you were doing, but I see it's locked. Please give us an update when you can; I'm concerned about you! thanks, Starsky
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: my chance = HIS chance by Smurf_SMR @ Yesterday at 03:38 PM

Well silly me for interpreting wrong As I said in my 2nd post >>>>> your threads are full of people offering advice, just to be rebuked. I don't intend to be another.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: How HER crisis changed ME by MrBond @ Yesterday at 03:36 PM

Let's be honest here. BOTH of you contributed to the downfall of your M. While you are not responsible for her A, you had a hand in it's demise. No one said that you had to be friends with her. But you will ALWAYS be bound to her because of your chi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Is this normal? by elltee2 @ Yesterday at 03:35 PM

My wife and I were married in February of 2014. We wanted all of the same things in life; kids, a house, dogs and agreed that divorce simply wasn't an option. She was very steadfast in her belief that married couples need to work their problems out
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Blindsided but finding my way (6) by rppfl @ Yesterday at 03:27 PM

I just had a fascinating e-mail conversation with H about revisionist history and three being a crowd. It was an entirely kid-related conversation, I just found it totally ironic. And I'm sure he doesn't see it at all.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Shall hate be fairer lodged than gentle love? by Jefe @ Yesterday at 03:26 PM

Call Chris B over at CRDN. He'll take care of you. Based on your description, I know exactly who the office was that assisted you. Sorry about that. If we had taken care of you 7 years ago, it would have been smooth sailing.
Jump to new posts Re: Am I on the right track? (2) by Cristy @ Yesterday at 03:26 PM

Hello, You are on moderation due to a violation in the forum agreement. In a different thread a specific seminar/program was mentioned. Per forum agreement, please do not mention other seminars, programs, authors or books. I'm glad that you are fin
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: my chance = HIS chance by makingmagic @ Yesterday at 03:26 PM

Houston (smurf)... we have a problem. I am not trying to make you wrong. Your reply would be accurate if you had the story straight. Starsky... am I supposed to not set the story straight? The corrected version would be speaking the truth &
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XVI by rppfl @ Yesterday at 03:25 PM

Originally Posted By: MaybellWhen H told the kids he was moving out, he left the door open for coming home. So at the moment everything is "for now." If we divorce, I won't stay in this house, I'll move into one that is much more manageable
Piecing Our Marriage Back Together Again
Jump to new posts Re: Rebuilding 1 step at a time by 123Gwen @ Yesterday at 03:19 PM

Praying for you Heart14. Sound like you have both made some great strides and are working hard. Thanks for sharing.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: my chance = HIS chance by Smurf_SMR @ Yesterday at 03:16 PM

I am sorry, I truly do not understand >>>>He also asked if I would pick him up (his convenience) and then go pick up another vehicle out of town... this would require that I drop all that I am doing. 180. "no sorry.. I am deep in ot
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Intro and Thoughts by 123Gwen @ Yesterday at 03:15 PM

You said you want to help her because she is not the best planner. I think helping her move out is a mistake. Talk to your coach but separating is a huge step and it might possibly lead to more problems. Do you think this is more of a MLC or strictl
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to stay patient- part 6 by shodan @ Yesterday at 03:13 PM

Tar It does appear that she needs time and space to think and process everything. As much as it would hurt, she may need to go through a D and find herself again before she could come back to you. Or perhaps just staying separated from each other an
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Fresh separation - trying to play by the book by Mozza @ Yesterday at 03:13 PM

I'm in a good place this morning. After reading the amazing list of GAL activities from 25yearsmlc, I decided to start my own. I just have a few ideas and I'd rather have acted on them before sharing them. Also, after repeating to everyone here th
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: my chance = HIS chance by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 03:12 PM

Originally Posted By: makingmagic I am sorry, if many of you feel that the questions I ask are the same over & over. I see it differently. Of course you do. That's a key part of the issues you have, and what you need a good IC to help y
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Depressed WAW 4 by Card29 @ Yesterday at 03:11 PM

Originally Posted By: AhoyDon't respond! She's not worth your energy or attention. She's just trying to absolve her own poor choices by saying that to you. My H did the same thing. Just know that you're the better person, and you won't have to live w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Keeping it real by shodan @ Yesterday at 03:08 PM

Zeus, your attitude sounds right. Focus on you and doing what is right for your family. If this jolts your W back into reality, awesome. Or it just prepares you better for a new and better life. All of us had a hand in our Ms and where they are tod
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused pt 3 by Jefe @ Yesterday at 03:07 PM

Thanks, CG. I will continue to Journal and post the communication back and forth. I seem to get more clarity that way and you guys have been a wealth of information since I started doing this. Thank you all. Text log 11/21/14 AM 6:42AM W: They n
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: my chance = HIS chance by makingmagic @ Yesterday at 02:58 PM

Hey Sunshine.... where can I read your story? Where did you get the help you needed? IC is not available to me just yet. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I am sorry, if many of you feel that the questions I ask are the same over & over. I see it diff
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Depressed WAW 4 by Card29 @ Yesterday at 02:57 PM

She is a good mom. I do think she has been emotionally detached from D2 somewhat. She's always been insecure that she isn't a good mom. Even now she is not your typical mom. We split days with D2 fairly evenly, two handoffs per week. Most moms would
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XVI by Maybell @ Yesterday at 02:51 PM

When H told the kids he was moving out, he left the door open for coming home. So at the moment everything is "for now." If we divorce, I won't stay in this house, I'll move into one that is much more manageable for a single mom. My kids ar
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Is it too late? by 123Gwen @ Yesterday at 02:48 PM

MrBond - I moved over to MLC thread. Of course I feel deceived because after never mistrusting my husband for a day I have just found out he has cheated. I mean I discovered OW less than 3 months ago and it was after he left our home. I am mentionin
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Shall hate be fairer lodged than gentle love? by Shakspr @ Yesterday at 02:46 PM

Gunn's - awesome. My Serv-Pro experience - less so. Your assertion of individual ownership makes sense. Their work was fine, but the experience was not so cool. Mainly because my case manager loved using my personal goods $$ as an opportunity t
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: my chance = HIS chance by Smurf_SMR @ Yesterday at 02:46 PM

>>>>One of my questions to all is "how" I am not valuing myself? (please be as specific as you can)... OK you asked....e........ How do you get from this? >>>Tonight, he offered for me to come over & have pizz
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: WAW-MLC vs LBS .... The turtle and the hare. by CaliGuy @ Yesterday at 02:44 PM

Thanks AJM .... I feel like that drunk guy at the bar and you all are forcing me into your car .... I know its for my own good and its the safest way home .. but man I just want one more drink...lol So Update: Not Much .. Journaling really So yes
Page 17 of 32 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004