A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: have i been making mistakes too long part 4 by CaliGuy @ Yesterday at 04:10 PM

tkd She fired you as her husband ... why do the accounting for free? Personally I would absolutely split the finances, in fact I did ... and to be honest even as we are looking to figure out what the new M will look like, those finances are not goi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts CALLING CADET!!!!Re: Wife gone deep in the tunnel? by CaliGuy @ Yesterday at 04:04 PM

Irish Its pretty tough .. hang in there. Quote:Are there any books out there that give detail on what they are thinking, during and after the crisis. As far as Books, no I have not seen a 'book' on MLC, atleast not what I now consider MLC to be
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: have i been making mistakes too long part 4 by tkdmme @ Yesterday at 04:02 PM

Something I forgot about last night. As soon as the W came home she asked if I had one of her credit cards. I looked through my wallet and I did not have it. She said "so you didn't spend 35 at the circle K on the 25th". I thought to myself
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Finally asking for help: by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 03:58 PM

Hi Solo, I have just seen your post over on my thread. Somehow, I missed it, but I will try to catch up on your thread as soon as I can. I mainly wanted you to know I wasn't ignoring you.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife gone deep in the tunnel? by job @ Yesterday at 03:54 PM

Here's the link to the reading material that many of us have read and recommend to others. I would suggest start with Jim and Sally Conway's book w/respect to a wife's mlc. http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: H has started an affair by Anna25 @ Yesterday at 03:54 PM

mvgfwd2 & Sotto, Thank you for the input. I am not doing his laundry. I'm not cooking either (Well he is never home when I am ) We are not sharing a bed because he sleeps on the couch when I'm there. I only see him maybe 5 min in the morning us
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Sleeping Beauty and the Jedi by CaliGuy @ Yesterday at 03:47 PM

Mini Update The past few days have been ... just a little 'tense'. W is pretty moody with the PMS thing hanging around, I however am thankful it happened now vs being trapped in a vessel with limited escape hatches!! Besides this, I have noticed S
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife says "NO" and acting like I have no rights by Cadet @ Yesterday at 03:38 PM

Originally Posted By: fduI am finding it hard to get my confidence and self esteem up, thinking damn my wife didn't want me or care for me enough to stay and fight for this relationship and that she thinks there is someone better out there for her.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New Here - Doing a 180 by dnc1234 @ Yesterday at 03:37 PM

Originally Posted By: ILYNOTI have been there and what you need to start doing is: Start by doing spontaneous activities like use meetup, do new activities meet new friends, do ur share of the house work but not all, don't worry about the house for
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Sleeping Beauty and the Jedi by CaliGuy @ Yesterday at 03:31 PM

Originally Posted By: ForeverYoung Have you made any moves? Has she? I wouldn’t wait too long, here’s why… That physical connection will make most of the other stuff you're still agonizing over seem so much smaller and easier to deal with. I’m not
For Newcomers
Cadet, I have planted the seed of FDU 2.0 and thinking of how to grow into and become a better man. I am working on my GAL, detaching, sustaining my involvement with my kids despite them moving and 1 and 1/2 hours away and becoming an even better Da
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New Here - Doing a 180 by ILYNOT @ Yesterday at 03:16 PM

Eventually the talk will come from her then you can set boundaries and see if she is going to be willing to work on the R or not.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Sleeping Beauty and the Jedi by CaliGuy @ Yesterday at 03:16 PM

Originally Posted By: late30sCali, cheesy as this may sound, you're my inspiration for continuing my journey. I have absolute faith that you'll handle this well, as you have handled everything else well. Keep on plugging away, sir. I look forward t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New Here - Doing a 180 by ILYNOT @ Yesterday at 03:15 PM

I have been there and what you need to start doing is: Start by doing spontaneous activities like use meetup, do new activities meet new friends, do ur share of the house work but not all, don't worry about the house for a little while see if she no
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Sleeping Beauty and the Jedi by CaliGuy @ Yesterday at 03:14 PM

Originally Posted By: uRworthyLuke, its a hard road to walk, yea? Sometimes you feel you know exactly where you are, other times you feel a little lost. uR .. you are the Oracle ... its excatly how it feels, during the heavy part of the crisis it wa
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Walkaway wife by jjal @ Yesterday at 03:14 PM

Mr. Sandman didn't visit last night and I got only 3 hours of sleep. Ugh. Had some vividly odd dreams. One was about leaving a place only to discover that most all of my stuff was left behind. I didn't realize until I'd already gotten down the road a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife says "NO" and acting like I have no rights by Azzork @ Yesterday at 03:09 PM

Originally Posted By: fduI really feel sometimes as time goes by she is slipping away and hope slips away as well. Of course it feels that way. Youve stopped pursuing and she is still in distancing mode. So to you, its going to look like shes gett
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC Divorce and Cancer Continued by job @ Yesterday at 03:07 PM

I am sorry that your xh was mean, but he has to be that way in order to move forward. He has to vilify you in order to justify why he left and is doing the things he's doing. Oh, no, he can't look in the mirror and say "I'm the one responsible
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife says "NO" and acting like I have no rights by Cadet @ Yesterday at 03:04 PM

^^^^^^^ This is all part of the script. And it is not unusual for the marriage to be destroyed in this process. Maybe you get to build a new one later on. Right now build up your relationship with your kids. Be strong for them. That will lead the
For Newcomers
Good morning. Thank You Cadet. I will be going. Her mother will be watching the kids (they are staying with MIL since they left). It's from 6-8pm and If I watched the kids and I left they would cry and not go to bed until real late. I am going to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Goals - set em up and knock em down by Azzork @ Yesterday at 02:58 PM

Originally Posted By: fduI feel your pain. I was one to say "I give up" last week on my wife and relationship because I at that moment I felt beaten and defeated in many ways. If I may, stay your course that leads to your and your kids h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Let's All Be Like Coffee by BT13 @ Yesterday at 02:53 PM

I heard that coffee is actually really good, though I have never tried it myself.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Let's All Be Like Coffee by Zephyr @ Yesterday at 02:51 PM

That is great news BT, on the city committee role. Exotic Coffee, sounds awesome, just not Kopi Lewak coffee
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: DB - FB from MWD by Cadet @ Yesterday at 02:48 PM

Divorce Busting August 25 at 10:46am If you are having trouble in your marriage, don't make your children your confidantes. Adult business should be limited to adults. Find a friend. Your kids are not your "friends." Michele Weiner-
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: waves by CaliGuy @ Yesterday at 02:42 PM

M I like that poem ... so fitting on how a LBS can feel with this long MLC process and how there is just a natural erosion it feels like till there is almost nothing left. I was in reminiscent mode yesterday, I went back and read my sitch from beg
Page 17 of 26 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004