A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Getting out of in house S (9) by otw @ Yesterday at 10:32 AM

Vise, My man. I know your pain as we all do. I have noticed as the days keep counting down you seem to be slipping. I have noticed a big decline in your attitude and mental outlook. We need to find a way to get you back on top asap. I dont think
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife files D after I confronted her 2nd EA (4) by CWOL @ Yesterday at 10:31 AM

SadHub, I think most of the people will be quite shocked when they hear that she moved out. They've always seen the three of us travel in a pack wherever we go. I'm don't want to lie about anything yet not give too much information that will end fu
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife files D after I confronted her 2nd EA (4) by SadHub @ Yesterday at 10:24 AM

CWOL I am replying to your question for your last thread. You tell people what you feel is best to tell them. IMHO, it is important that whatever you say that you do so with a feeling of love and forgiveness. I say this because for me I do have an
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: feels like i am on a rollercoaster by champJ @ Yesterday at 10:23 AM

I am 37, she is 34, been married for 10 years . She works FT job , but just this month she did not include her salary our account. I work the part time job two or three times a week, 15 hours total on top of my full time job. I initially got the part
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New-scared and confused by Cristy @ Yesterday at 10:21 AM

Hello Pato2, I'm so sorry for the situation you are in. You are so smart to recognize that detaching and distance can be misunderstood as shutting down if not done correctly. Let you actions speak louder than your words. Be pleasant and neighborly
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My Situation part 2 by jazzy1 @ Yesterday at 10:20 AM

Day two of true silence. Harder than day 1.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Facebook / Social Media and detaching by darknes @ Yesterday at 10:16 AM

Originally Posted By: AndrewPAh - but we're not separated. We just started this journey and we're both rather lost. She doesn't know what she's doing and I'm just plain lost. Why do you think she's lost? Just because you dont know where shes g
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Facebook / Social Media and detaching by darknes @ Yesterday at 10:15 AM

Originally Posted By: AndrewPAfter I found out about the A last week I went on a minor spree of sharing simlar images that talked about hope. Again probably a mistake. Yeah.....quit with this. Why take your issues public? Originally Posted By: And
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife finally admitted EA. by Stormchaser @ Yesterday at 10:11 AM

Kinda agree with everyone here. She's not showing remorse at all. What my W did when I found out: 1. Nearly had a nervous breakdown. Immediately left the house when I told her to get out. Was suicidal as well, curled in a fetal position in some s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Husband Walked Out- Need Support! by Cadet @ Yesterday at 10:11 AM

Just keep POSTING and one other bit of advice from Wonka that I totally agree with. Originally Posted By: WonkaGet DR/DB book. Keep this to yourself. DO NOT share this book or this site at all with your spouse. It is your playbook and not to be shar
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife files divorce after I confronted her 2nd EA by Cadet @ Yesterday at 10:09 AM

new thread http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2672231#Post2672231
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: feels like i am on a rollercoaster by Cadet @ Yesterday at 10:07 AM

Just keep POSTING and one other bit of advice from Wonka that I totally agree with. Originally Posted By: WonkaGet DR/DB book. Keep this to yourself. DO NOT share this book or this site at all with your spouse. It is your playbook and not to be shar
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Broken, not defeated pt2 by Phoebe @ Yesterday at 10:05 AM

Yes, those shoes are well beyond my functional Dansko budget, but I love the attitude behind them!!! Way to go, Cherry! And also those latest baby steps on your H's part sound like real things - looking you in the eye, washing dishes. Good thing
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: feels like i am on a rollercoaster by Cristy @ Yesterday at 10:04 AM

Hello ChampJ, I'm so sorry for the situation you are in. You nailed it when you said this feels like a roller coaster. I agree with Sandi regarding cake eating and the family vacation. You are at a very fragile point in this relationship and it w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: feels like i am on a rollercoaster by champJ @ Yesterday at 10:01 AM

Thank you, I really appreciate this, and have take heed to the no expectations, could have used this this morning.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Wife files D after I confronted her 2nd EA (4) by CWOL @ Yesterday at 10:00 AM

Starting new thread as >100 posts on last thread. Previous threads: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2659515&page=1 http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=26691
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: feels like i am on a rollercoaster by champJ @ Yesterday at 09:59 AM

I just bought the Divorce Busting book. No in January this year she said she was going to get papers, now she said she is moving out in October. The plan she said is when I am working my second job, which is two or three times a week at night, she wi
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: And on it goes by Mia2003 @ Yesterday at 09:55 AM

Hi, It's regards to mediation he was supposed to book an appointment with mine. That's what he'd said the previous Friday so yeah I was caught off the hop. With regards to parents evening he has never gone to one, it has always been me. I work at t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife files divorce after I confronted her 2nd EA by Jb9140 @ Yesterday at 09:54 AM

We're currently separated.... PERIOD IMHO
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife finally admitted EA. by cubebot @ Yesterday at 09:52 AM

Originally Posted By: CWOLNatus, Don't believe what she says, my WW said the exact same thing. The truth is OM has taken over your place in her heart. ^^^^This is the root of the problem why she doesn't want to be with you. I believe Sandi is
For Newcomers
Thanks SadHub, I tried a meditation audio track to help me sleep after I woke up at 1am this morning. It kinda worked but I was up again at 4am. Tried to focus on breathing and to chase away the racing thoughts. I have a practical question to the
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice by CRW @ Yesterday at 09:48 AM

I was actually in the middle of something at work, which I probably could have put down for a while, but didn't really want to. I feel like I need to remind her that while I want her back, right now, she isn't going to be able to demand my attenti
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Facebook / Social Media and detaching by AndrewP @ Yesterday at 09:47 AM

Ah - but we're not separated. We just started this journey and we're both rather lost. At this point there have been no actual decisions other than her choice to move out of the MBR when I found out about the A. She doesn't know what she's doing a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice by BluWave @ Yesterday at 09:39 AM

CRW, here is one thing you might want to try if you are not sure how to respond or how to act. And take it with a grain of salt because I am coming up with it on the fly. :-) Try doing some mental exercises before responding to her and ask yourself s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Headed for D - Trying to move on by JimKao @ Yesterday at 09:32 AM

CWOL, My L says the same thing. W has had 2 different L's and I am not sure why they have not told her that she will have to co-parent in Michigan. The only way she would be able to move them is through the court decision or unless I consent on th
Page 17 of 24 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004