A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Co dependency H Affairs O my Must DETATCH by 4mykid @ Yesterday at 02:48 AM

Sunny I should have set that line long ago! I guess it is time to set it now. I want to save my R I am hopefully being given 10 months to work on me and figure out what I really want. We have agreed if the kids are in school I will not have to move a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hanging in there by photoka @ Yesterday at 02:48 AM

Thanks Jedi. Detachment is going very well. It is like a huge weight off my shoulders. Although the detachment "with love" part is not quite there, I am doing a little more avoidance than I probably should, but honestly I am busy wit
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New here. by little1 @ Yesterday at 02:45 AM

I did cry today though. After H left, ds2 stood in the window and cried saying daddy please come home. All I could do was hold him and cry while he did.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New here. by little1 @ Yesterday at 02:43 AM

Saw H today. He came over and took dd18 to dmv. She TM'D and asked if he would. He got dressed and came right over. That is the first time since he left he has done that. That and started to spend time with the kids. When he got here (and even
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I have a serious question by Gabs @ Yesterday at 02:34 AM

Originally Posted By: AzzorkWonka nailed it with her post. Yeah, it was harsh....but sometimes thats needed. How about I ask you then: What do you hope to gain by putting up a dating profile? Will it get you closer to your goal? What do you plan to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Time has come... by DNTWNT @ Yesterday at 02:31 AM

I'm so confused. I don't know if she's a ww or a waw. This is the hard part of which action I take. I believe she's a ww but part of me thinks maybe she's just a waw and my attempts are just killing it.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife left with kids yesterday... by fdu @ Yesterday at 02:31 AM

Today the wife took the kids for a mini vacation. It's the first time they have done this without me and I can't help think that this may be her getting on with her life with the kids without me. It will be the kids bed time in an and hour and I am
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: hold on! - 11 by SunnyB @ Yesterday at 02:28 AM

I don't think that's BS. I totally understand. My kids like me a lot better these days. They say I'm more relaxed, more fun, more available, more interesting. I totally get it, U. Wow...I need to listen to myself here.....
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Brothers in Arms (Sisters too...) by Ginger1 @ Yesterday at 02:25 AM

I miss you, bets! Sounds like, as usual you are handling things like a champ. I admire you. I hope to be like my big sis one day! Purging feels good, doesn't it? Makes you feel lighter! Heck, I cleaned out the fridge tonight and in felt a sense
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Long time, no see! by Ginger1 @ Yesterday at 02:21 AM

I did it again! Argh!
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Long time, no see! by Ginger1 @ Yesterday at 02:19 AM

Of everything that has happened in my year away from here, I found out ex has been treating D7 pretty crappy. I always know he was borderline emotionally abusive to me, but to our daughter, I hoped he wouldn't be. But in her therapy some things cam
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Could this be a MLC? by haunted @ Yesterday at 02:11 AM

So he and a woman have been posting back and forth on his facebook. My son can see it all and everyone else, too. He has never met this woman and I believe they just started talking in the past few days. She wrote on his wall about wishing she had a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Such a newbie / so confused.. WAW by Glove @ Yesterday at 02:05 AM

Ilynot Saw an earlier post from you.. Believe my situation is almost identical to yours. What worked for you and / or relationship? Stopped with the letters 9 days ago. Suspect ea because of odd conversations we had prior to her leaving.. Don't
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Divorce Busting My Wayward Wife by HurtJef @ Yesterday at 01:43 AM

Def, Yeah, it happens. Most of my friends are married as well with kids so it is to be expected. I've been reading up on the boards off and on tonight in between catching up on some dvr stuff on tv. I can't state enough how much everyone on these
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Disgusted Stay at Home Daddy by PigPen @ Yesterday at 01:38 AM

It sounds like your M is very toxic Mattdad. Honestly I feel for your kids to be stuck in the middle of this. There's one way you can start fixing this - not cowboy up but grow up. You're ripped and handsome and she is fat and unattractive? That is
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Falling Pianos: Wayward Wife & LRT (8) by HurtJef @ Yesterday at 01:35 AM

Glad you are still staying steady. You have come such a long way bud. Just seeing him on her phone could have sent you into a tailspin and you didn't let it. Great Job!!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: hold on! - 11 by u-turn @ Yesterday at 01:35 AM

I believe at some point in my sitch, I couldn't answer that question honestly. I know I was always looking for that magic switch to change her. Now - I only see this as a way for me to move forward and hopefully a way to have the kids live with a be
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Disgusted Stay at Home Daddy by Zues126 @ Yesterday at 01:33 AM

mattdad...i'll post my own thoughts later...but 2 things I think are CRITICAL. 1. Read Sandi's thread about WW's vs. WAWs. It is in Cadet's homework links above. MUST READ. 2. Read BEClem's last post. This gives you an inkling of how far alien
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Falling Pianos: Wayward Wife & LRT (8) by PigPen @ Yesterday at 01:28 AM

Stay the course Defacto. Sounds like you've got a lot going on all at once and navigating it all is going to take a lot of energy. GB hit it out of the park in this thread. PP
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Divorce Busting My Wayward Wife by Defacto @ Yesterday at 01:27 AM

Bummer that your plans fell through and you're having a tough one. I hate those nights where the empty house just echoes. Sometimes on those nights I just find something to do around the house or watch some movie or tv show that I would never get to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Falling Pianos: Wayward Wife & LRT (8) by Defacto @ Yesterday at 01:20 AM

Originally Posted By: Georgia BulldogsOriginally Posted By: Defacto The incident was never discussed and we continued to ML months after the incident, including twice after BD. Pretty good indication that it's a rationalization and justification f
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Disgusted Stay at Home Daddy by Cadet @ Yesterday at 01:16 AM

Just keep POSTING and one other bit of advice from Wonka that I totally agree with. Originally Posted By: WonkaGet DR/DB book. Keep this to yourself. DO NOT share this book or this site at all with your spouse. It is your playbook and not to be shar
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Such a newbie / so confused.. WAW by Cadet @ Yesterday at 01:15 AM

Just keep POSTING and one other bit of advice from Wonka that I totally agree with. Originally Posted By: WonkaGet DR/DB book. Keep this to yourself. DO NOT share this book or this site at all with your spouse. It is your playbook and not to be shar
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cargiver aka fool? by dmbfan @ Yesterday at 01:12 AM

Thanks Sandi! I feel so much better these last few days than the last few weeks even though this has literally felt like the longest month EVER!!!!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I have a serious question by Accuray @ Yesterday at 12:58 AM

Gabs, The simple reason why you shouldn't date is that it would not be fair to the other person who really would be looking for a relationship. Find another way to GAL. Acc
Page 17 of 25 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004