A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Want away wife by blueboy @ Yesterday at 10:16 AM

Sometimes wonder if I'm pushing to hard and fast?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Want away wife by blueboy @ Yesterday at 10:15 AM

We will see, keeping strong is difficult! Having a couple of cool beers overlooking some nice view at the moment!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: First post - Need help!! by KyleR @ Yesterday at 10:14 AM

I've got one goal for the next couple of weeks, I'm going to focus on studying for my driving theory test and try and get done. I'm still waiting for a driving instructor so at least this gives me a head start. I'm also going to get back in to playin
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Finding myself and leaving my Wife to her MLC by job @ Yesterday at 10:10 AM

Irish, Sometimes they have moments of clarity and they'll reach out to others. It could also be that she doesn't have anyone to pal around w/and needs someone to do things with. I agree...she's no where near baked up and she's got a ways to go.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: First post - Need help!! by Coconut @ Yesterday at 10:04 AM

Kyle, you'll find she's better at DBing than you are for awhile (especially detaching), except your GAL, being a great D and being level headed will outshine her in every way. For now, she doesn't want R talks and that's all you want, you are emotio
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My Wife Walked Out by KyleR @ Yesterday at 09:59 AM

It's so uplifting to see you writing so positively about your sitch and the great strides you're taking. I think I turned a corner yesterday with the help of people on here and I see now that my sitch is completely out of my hands and I need to focus
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What Should I be doing (4) by Coconut @ Yesterday at 09:57 AM

If any vets should happen to stop bye, can you visit RSGs thread and give thoughts on my last two paragraphs? Here's a link. http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2681780&#Post2681780
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My Wife Walked Out by Coconut @ Yesterday at 09:55 AM

RSG, sounds like you did pretty well but I caution you to build up what it means, this is a roller coaster ride, the higher up you go the further down the next drop... Don't build this up to mean anything, because it doesn't mean anything. Doesn't
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focus on Me and my boys 2 by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 09:54 AM

Quote:Version 2: I get custody and I move up there so my boys can be closer to their mom. I am also thinking of doing this to show her and MIL that I am not the monster they make me out to be. Jim, I lived many years of my life trying to win the app
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: First post - Need help!! by KyleR @ Yesterday at 09:50 AM

Great day with the kids, just dropped them off which hurt because I won't see them now for just under 2 weeks. When I arrived to the house she seemed happy but only gave me short responses to anything I said to her (was only talking about the kids a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The heartaches never end by Irish M @ Yesterday at 09:49 AM

Hi IP You know what they say in MLC or WAH, things get worse before they get better getting better is all up to you. You control it. You H will blame you if he wants to blame you . You can't avoid it. If my D's called my mom about me if say gre
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: A letter to o my h by Mia2003 @ Yesterday at 09:45 AM

Thanks, his mother doesn't believe him .... She has told me to divorce him as he's an idiot, her words. It's nice talking to her ...as she doesn't make me feel like I am mad. It's just sad that he can tell family things like that about me. Shows how
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New to Site - Just found about another by coffee_ @ Yesterday at 09:41 AM

Zuess, It would almost be easier if she would just leave or give me the BD and say I am leaving you. Yesterday she said that I deserve someone that doesn't dissapoint me. I have decided based on your post to not remain in this situation. I have some
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 14 days of sheer hell, part 7 by Coconut @ Yesterday at 09:31 AM

I'm not so sure about everyone being pro M, I think it's more like pro choice.. Rooting for the LBS to make the decision on remaining M from a distance, through rational thought and desire. For me, I hope everyone who wants to save their M is able
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Finding myself and leaving my Wife to her MLC by Irish M @ Yesterday at 09:28 AM

Hi everyone I was going to stay off the forum today but I'm getting a flood of text messages First of all, Sotto, Vapo thanks so much for you support :-) Bttrfly, I love that song and it's in my cars hard drive. I also do an amazing karaoke versi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My Wife Walked Out by RSG @ Yesterday at 09:15 AM

Update! DB is definitely working. Wife came over today to pick up little guy, and we went to the pool as a family. We had a great time. I have hidden everything I have re DB, and my goals. There is a small thing on the fridge I have for reminders, bu
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Moving on by Painter @ Yesterday at 09:14 AM

Hi Roist, I slept well and got enough hours. I did wake up once but went right back to sleep, and that's usually the challenge. In addition to the things I mentioned above that I appreciate, we had a fantastic full rainbow and part of a second on
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The start of my happiness 5 by Tyler12 @ Yesterday at 09:11 AM

First. Thank you Sandi for commenting. I have always appreciated your perspective and I hoped you were still reading my story. Second. If I in anyway offended anyone with my pms comment above that was not my intention and I apologize. It was a co
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: To sign or not to sign by CRW @ Yesterday at 09:05 AM

OK, 48 hours no contact. I'm starting to get a little weak here, but I think it is for the best. On a side note, my knee hurts like a mf'er, so at least that is helping to keep my mind off everything a little!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New adventures 2 by Si_07 @ Yesterday at 08:55 AM

Had several questions from S7 today of who looked after the cat while we were away. I had just answered that friends looked after him. Well he started questioning again this afternoon and when I asked why it was so important for him to know, he said
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC W with OM, Part 12 by AJM @ Yesterday at 08:54 AM

Still love the jokes, Wet. Just for fun, "Why shouldn't you eat a clock?" "Because it's too time-consuming" Quote:I'm emotionally healthier than I've been in a long time.And that self-awareness is incredibly important, Wet.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: First post - Need help!! by KyleR @ Yesterday at 08:44 AM

It's a hard thing to get into my head as myself and my W have always been so open and honest with each other.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife files D after I confronted her 2nd EA-5 by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 08:40 AM

Please don't play around with that stuff. When you decide you want to stop taking it, follow your doctor's plan for reducing the doses.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Want away wife by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 08:37 AM

No, that's not what I was saying at all. However, I believe WW's seldom do a U-turn. When I think of a U-turn, I think of a rapid and compete turnaround. In most cases, it is not quick enough for the H, and usually it comes in backward nd forward
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Infidelity/WAH, my story pt 2 by Vanilla @ Yesterday at 08:30 AM

Sara You can let go (be done as you call it, although it's not that) and still stand. You can stand until you no longer choose to do so. Ultimatum, demands and lists will weigh you down and give another the burden of meeting expectations. Instead
Page 17 of 21 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004