A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to let go… #2 by beatrice @ Yesterday at 09:12 AM

Bright - I hope you won't be offended but have you thought of talking to a good therapist? Quiet introverted people who put a good face on things often struggle. I have benefited greatly from having a good therapist in my life - I don't see him oft
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Setting Goals by susana4 @ Yesterday at 09:06 AM

Happy to help as much as I can, Eirinn. I know it's hard to be patient. Just keep on going! And GAL some more if you can, it's helped me a lot!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Zelda - Navigating old ruts and land mines in M.2 by susana4 @ Yesterday at 09:04 AM

(((())))
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Forgiven lazy husband - reconcilliation possible? by Eirinn @ Yesterday at 09:02 AM

I totally get where you are with that, Ray. My H didn't want to say anything to my son about living in a separate room, but my son noticed. I finally told him that it was great that we each have our own rooms now.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Setting Goals by Eirinn @ Yesterday at 08:49 AM

I think I've read the book four times now. I'm doing my 180s and LRT but it's hard. I have found some ways to GAL which has helped. Susan has been a huge help too. It's very hard to have patience though.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Recoup by beatrice @ Yesterday at 08:42 AM

Hi - the panic when we see their name, hear their voice is due in part to the scale of the emotional abuse. It does fade, but you might want to try some specific short term therapy if it doesn't It will take a while, but at some point you will real
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Vanilla Fudged 1+ 10 by rd500 @ Yesterday at 08:02 AM

Hi Vanillia Great to see you have returned. Take care and it's only money ! Rd
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Part 15 - a blue edz rising by edz @ Yesterday at 07:55 AM

Well an early start today as I need to get myself together and get s up for breakfast before I start work. Another disturbed night. Checked in on s last night tucked him in and gave him a kiss on the head and heard him snuffling then I headed off fo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Moved too fast? Now what? by Toots @ Yesterday at 07:54 AM

Yes, she wants to keep you as her 'friend' and financial supporter etc - whilst continuing her A. that's typical WAS, and something my H tried to do. I told him I wasn't willing to be his friend. I'm his W....and I went dark for awhile after that. I
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Toot Alors! by rd500 @ Yesterday at 07:34 AM

Hi Toots if in doubt do nothing. Time is on your side and unless you want to move on I would wait. Your L seems way of the mark re pricing , 220'an hour. !!!!!! I'd want dinner and a movie thrown in !!!! Sorry I can't be more help. Take care
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: newcomer now receives mail in Hell by bravo61 @ Yesterday at 07:29 AM

Folks, I'm just so tired. Tired of her misdirected anger, being disrespected, being lied to, having her lie to the kids. Just tired. And through it all, I just love her and treat her like I wish she would treat me. Tired of her selfishness and puttin
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Jbird#2 Separated Living Together Need Advice by Jbird @ Yesterday at 06:54 AM

Karma and V, After careful consideration I have decided to not contact her psychiatrist. I think my psychologist is correct in his diagnoses because he is getting the truth from me, but his advice to email him would not help at this juncture. I ha
Jump to new posts Re: Complex No. 6 - The turtle and the rabbit by Complex @ Yesterday at 06:22 AM

So her father invited me for lunch again to share some insight with me. He sees it this way: W's biological clock is ticking, she wants to go back to school (a I mentioned before) and have a baby at one point and she's worried she can't have this kin
Jump to new posts Re: Wife left me three weeks ago! by alpha99 @ Yesterday at 06:13 AM

Great advice twinmom, I hadn't thought of things like that but now you say it, it does make sense. I won't be moving out, and I will tell her that later today. I won't expose her affair at work either. I haven't until now and I did think it would
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Recoup by Karma12 @ Yesterday at 05:59 AM

My SD was weirded out too Mighty. She said how can my Dad date someone so young. She doesn't understand that kids need to come first. I too look good for my age and actually was in better shape than my ex. The new guy I'm dating looks good for his
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Vanilla Fudged 1+ 10 by Karma12 @ Yesterday at 05:49 AM

Hi V....glad to hear you are still feeling strong. You are managing and checking your balances so I am confident you will know when things are paying off or there are losses that need to be cut. As along as you feel good and sure that's all that matt
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Survived the rollercoster by getting off it by Karma12 @ Yesterday at 05:46 AM

Hi V...thx for chiming in. I like to take things slow and build a relationship. Otherwise attachments are formed when you don't really even know the person. We have had daily text chat. He is starting to feel better on antibiotics now from a sinus in
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Devotion To A Dream by phunguy @ Yesterday at 05:34 AM

Hi Joe406! If you ever need someone to talk to I'm always around, this is my outlet. I've not read your thread but I will. I'm also far from an expert but one thing I have learned so far is we are not alone. I don't have the answers but I too have ea
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Acccepting My Reality by gogofo @ Yesterday at 05:28 AM

F, You certainly don't need to respond right away. If it is an emergency then yes, but otherwise you do not need to be baited back into a fight. Did she send a response to your only want to communicate via email message? I think what Wonka is say
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The awakening of me Part 3 by mleigh4 @ Yesterday at 05:19 AM

Yes! Boy can we relate, so many times he struggled to let go, but couldn't. His run was over 3 years long. Had fun at dinner. We laughed, played, joked. H insisted I try his food. He even gave me a hug, the first since Christmas. It's times like t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Devotion To A Dream by Joe406 @ Yesterday at 05:12 AM

I agree with you phunguy. I feel you. I also pray constantly. I keep waiting for an answer. But nothing yet. I know it is coming. If I keep praying, God will answer. I also have started looking at my future. The one thing I am taking from this so far
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Acccepting My Reality by FOOLISH @ Yesterday at 05:04 AM

Wonka Tell me why again I even need to respond to this email? She was very very clear that she feels harassed by me, hounded by me, and that she does not want any part of our marriage or "us". I feel that if I reply to this, that it pe
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Setting Goals by Joe406 @ Yesterday at 04:44 AM

I can totally relate to what you are saying. I live in a very small town. I have not had anyone to talk to at all. I have read Divorce Remedy and I am reading it again. I have taken notes on things I need to work on. And I have made my list of goals.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My story by EyeTie @ Yesterday at 04:32 AM

Earlier today she sent me an email talking about a trip we went on several years ago. The trip was great, but had a few rough patches due to planning. We couldn't remember the exact dates and her final email said. Quote:I think it was 5 years ago,
Jump to new posts Re: Wife left me three weeks ago! by twinmom @ Yesterday at 04:24 AM

And more times than not exposing the affair at work does nothing (been there done that, thought it would help but nope!)
Page 17 of 34 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004