A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog seeks new trick 7 by Vanilla @ Yesterday at 09:18 AM

Originally Posted By: Old Dog I've been lying awake for a couple of hours and I just realised something. When I say daft lass holds me at arms length, I think she would say she is giving me space. There, reframing in action! V
Midlife Crisis
Thanks Karma. Its hard to have friends over as i live out of town and most dont have cars. Plus people prefer to come when my H is away as they know we are divorcing and of course are uncomfortable when he s there. So dinners are difficult (and im ti
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Jim0987 #11 - Mk8's user manual needs some work by Vanilla @ Yesterday at 09:03 AM

Personally I would not send it yet. There will be an appropriate time. it is a lovely letter. V
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Part 9 - Contents May Become Mildly Amusing by Vanilla @ Yesterday at 08:59 AM

Originally Posted By: Old DogOriginally Posted By: VanillaThe Raggy doll cat pose, not all cats can do that so I understand. But Big G did the floppies. It's a great sign of love for their owners. Vanilla Owners? Dogs have owners. Cats have sta
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Jim0987 #11 - Mk8's user manual needs some work by Toots @ Yesterday at 08:58 AM

Hi Jim - as I said before, I think it's a lovely letter. I have made a few wording suggestions below (feel free to ignore.) I'm not sure this is the best time to send it, but it's your decision mate, and if you will feel better doing so, go for it, a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Mozza (8) + Links to success stories by ganb8te @ Yesterday at 08:53 AM

I've been going back over your posts, Mozza, to figure out where you were thinking you might file. I couldn't find it. Did you say that?? If you are thinking along those lines then I just wanted to remind you of this little conversation: Originally
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Mozza (8) + Links to success stories by Toots @ Yesterday at 08:41 AM

Hi Mozza, I'll chime in here and echo what everyone else has said. I think you shouldn't file for D unless you are truly, truly done. I have an image in my mind here of Starsky moving his lawn, tears streaming down his face knowing that he was truly
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Calibri (3) by Toots @ Yesterday at 08:30 AM

Hi Calibri I'm so sorry for recent developments - you must be reeling after that. I posted a reply to you on my sitch before reading this. If it helps at all, I heard that our R was 'over' through a mutual friend back in November. H had told me the
For Newcomers
Karma thanks for stopping by my thread, I have been reading your thread but at this point I don't feel confident enough to say much about anyone's situation. Actually there has been six OM, I actually forgot one on my last post and the fifth I poste
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog seeks new trick 7 by Old Dog @ Yesterday at 08:21 AM

But it is dreadful. Even in my most perkiness of moods I would think the same. I thought the first one was dreadful too. It's just my kind of film. S15 liked it though and that's why we watched it, so it served its purpose. Hey Train. Maybell is th
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: WAW Affair admitted by SRD @ Yesterday at 08:15 AM

Also decided I'm not moving back to our old house. I'll stop the eviction or get new tenants. Sandi is right. It's too near holds too many memories and is too expensive. Will ring agent on Monday. Will I be telling the wife... No.
Jump to new posts Re: WAW Affair admitted by SRD @ Yesterday at 08:14 AM

Wife has just gone to work. Popped her head in front room before she left. Asked me if I'm ok. I just said yes. Do I believe she has really gone to work...no. Can I do anything about it....no. Did I say a single word about it to her, will I say a sin
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 by tadpole1025 @ Yesterday at 08:12 AM

Thanks Job. I have just felt very down lately. I'm not sure what it is. XW has been on my mind all day today too. I'm not sure why.... Tad
Jump to new posts Re: Toots is moving forwards.. by Toots @ Yesterday at 08:11 AM

Hi ladies. Thanks for stopping by. No problem, I'll have another look at that chapter and post the strategies for dealing with it - next instalment to follow shortly! And Calibri, it isn't too late for you unless you decide that. This may feel like
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: H's MLC #7 And the games continue by Karma12 @ Yesterday at 08:09 AM

Lol my engagement ring is a Contemporary style. I wear it as a right hand ring now,
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Calibri (3) by Karma12 @ Yesterday at 08:01 AM

Wow...it sounds like he is waffling all over the place. How can you possibly trust anything that comes our of his mouth. It does sound like he has no idea who he is what he wants. He just morphs into whatever is expected at the time. His parents ar
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I thought everything was okay.....(Part 3) by MCS @ Yesterday at 07:51 AM

So GAL tonight. Had a get together over a friends house. Went pretty well, had a good time. Finding my detachment wavering a little. I miss my W, had a couple dreams about her and I last night, one that we were trying to reconcile, one that we were
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Db'd after W D me in 04 remarried W in 07 DB again by Karma12 @ Yesterday at 07:43 AM

Ouch...4 OM? This is a pattern for her. She is turning to someone outside the marriage constantly. Your best to take care of yourself. Keep busy....GAL. It really helps when you have plans and less time to dwell on why your W. Is doing. 25yrs giv
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Pregnant w H who doesnt want it and had affair by Mom22 @ Yesterday at 07:03 AM

I ve continued my post in the mlc section
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Surving the rollercoster by Karma12 @ Yesterday at 06:41 AM

Oh and thankfully my adult daughter has a really nice man in her life. They have been together for 3 yrs. they now live together and are planning their life together. He is so good to her and our family loves him. My daughter had cancer when she wa
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Mighty by Karma12 @ Yesterday at 06:31 AM

It will get easier Mighty. I know it did for me when I recently had detach again. There is something to be said for knowing the truth and not constantly waiting for the other shoe to drop. If you can try and have as little contact as possible it will
For Newcomers
Here is the history of OM in our lives. The first was back in 95 and he was an employee the reported directly to me at the company I worked for. My neighbor revealed the A to me so I confr W and OM and they admitted to a PA. The next day W tried to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Calibri (3) by ganb8te @ Yesterday at 06:16 AM

Originally Posted By: ralicedJust for the record- I don't think you all are crazy at all. I actually respect what you are willing to do. When I say hold you head high, I mean it sincerely. Oh, I know you meant it that way, Raliced, and it's nice
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW Dating - Oh noes!!.. by LoveMyW @ Yesterday at 06:10 AM

Had the kids exchange today and all went well.. We had our coffee/chat about logistics and did what had to be done.. W was trying to dig a bit more in to my personal life I noticed and was a bit miffed when I didn't give anything up.. I was only me
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Mozza (8) + Links to success stories by TLEE86 @ Yesterday at 05:37 AM

Echoing what sandi said...if you don't want a D, don't file...from day one, I've felt you really don't want a D, and really love your W and have hopes and really want to reconcile..ask yourself why are you thinking of filing. For you? Or to try and c
Page 17 of 23 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004