A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Was. Does she want to come home ? by Mozza @ Yesterday at 12:32 PM

Originally Posted By: rd500She carried on for about twenty mins telling me that I had not changed and I was fooling everyone into thinking I had.To me, this is the best part. If you've really changed, it throws a wrench into her plans and idea of the
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: wife needs time to figure things out, need advice by mandown @ Yesterday at 12:29 PM

So, opinions needed. W went through my phone last night(that stopped after BD), she discovered that the OM's GF or XGF is still contacting me. All we really speak about is the my sitch and hers which is all part of the circle. W said she "cant
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need help 3 by rppfl @ Yesterday at 12:28 PM

Originally Posted By: lostluvthe other side of me is questioning WHY i want to be with someone that has made it obvious that she does NOT want to be with me. Lostluv, it seems that most of us question this at some point. And the response is usuall
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife in denied but ongoing affair, what to do??? by MrBond @ Yesterday at 12:21 PM

Going back over your "list" of your shortcomings in the M. Much of them were snarky responses and you seemed to confine to belittle what the problems were. Your attitude in a lot of them were like " well I changed and she should be luc
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: NERO - is this still ME? by nero @ Yesterday at 12:20 PM

hey hi UR - thanks for not thinkin i'm pathetic. sometimes i do not know what i am, and where i'm heading with alllll this. now that i'm here- i realize i'm blue and negative this morning - so i'm going to save you and
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog seeks new trick 5 by rppfl @ Yesterday at 12:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Old Dog I was considering buying it and not telling her OD, there's no reason she needs to know. I mean, it doesn't have to be a secret, but you don't have to show it off, either. And come on, it's a phone, not a new Maser
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need help 3 by Card29 @ Yesterday at 12:17 PM

Just keep pursuing detachment. It's the best solution for you for every reason. It will come and go (hence the roller coaster). But the more you can let go of the rope, the shorter and less frequent the roller coaster drops will be.
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: I've dropped the rope.... by Toots @ Yesterday at 12:17 PM

Thanks so much Mr Bond. I'll look up Project Happily ever after. I have posted some draft goals about a page back. If you get chance to have a look, I would welcome comments. I have been putting them into practice. I think the really big things for
Midlife Crisis
hey hi goat g : i can't believe you refer to tingler - we watched that lame old thing a few weeks ago=- and i was wondering who in the world (beside us) would watch such a werid old thing - ta da - you. (and me) ha/! anyway- idk- to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: KGirl con't by rppfl @ Yesterday at 12:14 PM

Originally Posted By: KGirlAh ha, so I was the funk that inspired the gratitude list Not just you, KGirl. We all get into a funk sometimes. I indulged in some massive mindreading and I'm usually really good about that. It happens. Glad you a
Jump to new posts Re: I've dropped the rope.... by MrBond @ Yesterday at 12:12 PM

For a better read, search for project happily ever after. Better than chump lady who always sounded like she never moved on from her first M and wallows in unresolved anger issues.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: claire #9 by rppfl @ Yesterday at 12:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Maybell I'm a little surprised you left it up this long. I took everything about us as a couple down as soon as he moved out. Down to the feng shui thing in our bedroom. What could he say? He chose to leave. I'm not going to lea
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Friend or Friendly? by MrBond @ Yesterday at 12:01 PM

I'd be very careful about the woman. What does your therapist say?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need Help!!! by errod @ Yesterday at 11:58 AM

I am so confused. On days I don't bring up the upcoming separation things seem fine. But whenever the separation comes up I get the line that I love you but I am not in love. She then says she needs to find that spark again. I know a lot of the
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Dynamic of a family revised by 2BHappy @ Yesterday at 11:54 AM

@Mighty Hang in there, stay on the high road. Those "truth" darts have to be timed exactly right to hit the target and you have to wait until your frustration and or anger has passed. And sometimes saying NOTHING allows with they say to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Should I wait and see, or move to file first? by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 11:52 AM

It is a personal choice. In Divorce Remedy, there is a short sentence where Michele says if a WAS refuses to end the A, get a lawyer and consider your options. You can only confront so many times! After that, the ball is in your court. Confront
Jump to new posts Re: What is going on in their heads? by MrBond @ Yesterday at 11:51 AM

You keep talking like your M was wonderful and he's a sadistic @$$ for leaving. When you first came on here it didn't sound all that great and it wasn't until he had someone else that you started making changes. Right now he left to be happy or at
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: I can be the lighthouse but not the tugboat by 2BHappy @ Yesterday at 11:47 AM

Daring, IF you are D before Christmas,, you need to decide what is best for you! How will you feel spending Christmas with your H or his family? Like your H gets a D, but still get to have "family"time with you....NOT fair right now...IF D
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Card29 VI by Card29 @ Yesterday at 11:45 AM

Originally Posted By: lostluvjust reading up on your thread to help me consider how to handle IF my situation gets to the point that my W wants to date others. something I'm not really wanting to think about right nowTrust me, you won't want to think
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Card29 VI by Card29 @ Yesterday at 11:43 AM

Thread #6. There were some really good resources and information shared towards the end of my last thread. I highly recommend reading the posts from sandi, Maybell and others starting 10/27/14. http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?u
Jump to new posts Re: I've dropped the rope.... by MrBond @ Yesterday at 11:43 AM

I've seen that website. The all or nothing approach preached on there is totally wrong. Moving on to the next person without figuring out what caused the breakup just moves your issues to another person. I know you briefly summarized what you though
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: I can be the lighthouse but not the tugboat by Lifes Twists @ Yesterday at 11:42 AM

Hi Daring, For me, to remain standing, does not mean giving up on life even when the D does happen. I figure I will continue on my path with or with out her. If I meet someone, then her loss. If she chooses to catch up with me, then I will decide if
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Having Affair - Won't Admit To It by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 11:37 AM

We can see them.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Still in MLC but has now left #6 by 2BHappy @ Yesterday at 11:36 AM

Hi Matt, It's messed up that THAT was the song W posted. And she probably does not relate those words to you and or your M, could have been just a nice song a man sang to his wife. Keep the focus on yourself, you seem to be really doing better, so
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Edz - continuing to move forward by edz @ Yesterday at 11:28 AM

And of course now, silence....... I really hate my life right now.
Page 17 of 30 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004