A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Lana, Just leave him be. There could be any number of reasons why he hasn't responded, but we can read his mind and trust me, you wouldn't want to be in his head right about now. Don't send any more messages...why? Because that is what the old La
For Newcomers
DonH -- Did you actually read sandi's post? There wasn't any "advice" in it at all. But even had there been, yes, I'm going to politely reject advice I know to be poorly considered, especially if it is delivered rudely. Others might beg fo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Moved out, working on GAL by fightin @ 12/08/16 09:01 AM

Hey Hawker, Thanks for stopping by! Originally Posted By: hawker Yes, I have read many articles, message boards, etc about why people have affairs....they are not happy with themselves and they "love" how this new person makes them feel.
For Newcomers
Quote:So, how can you learn to manage these thoughts better? I like that, darkness. Even though my divorce has been final for a while now, I still struggle with that. Managing thoughts is very, very hard to do. I don't think about the ex intentiona
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: JRussdarkness -- as I said to Sandi, we aren't in control of our thoughts. That's just wrong, albeit wrongly believed by many. We can work on techniques for recognizing thoughts, even interrupting them, with an achievable goal
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Am I in withdrawal ... will he ever wake up by Lana_71 @ 12/08/16 08:44 AM

Hahaha ... I guess he decided to put me to the test... of course he didnot reply 2 days since I sent him my invitation msg and still no reply ...somehow I did expect it I guess... in usual cases I would have followed it with an angry reply of you don
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: To Confront or Not? by Jeep74 @ 12/08/16 08:44 AM

By all means, contact a lawyer. And...the lawyer's you consult with can't be used by her. Some have even gone as far as consulting with all the best ones. Quote: I still love her with all my heart and want us to reconcile, but I can't live with t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Moved out, working on GAL by hawker @ 12/08/16 08:44 AM

Fightin, I am glad you are looking out for yourself. My W felt so guilty she just took her clothes and personal belongings so we didn't have to divide anything but glad you are preparing. Yes, I have read many articles, message boards, etc about wh
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: cheesyt 5 - now what? by fightin @ 12/08/16 08:39 AM

Cheesyt, good for you for not texting back. I can imagine the way you're feeling about the cable situation. They treat us horribly, but because we love them and still have compassion for them our first instinct is to feel bad for them until we rememb
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: To Confront or Not? by darknes @ 12/08/16 08:38 AM

Originally Posted By: fightinI think contacting a L isn't a bad idea at all so you know your rights and what to expect. YES. Talk to a lawyer either way. Usually, the consult is free, and you should be able to gain a LOT of knowledge.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Slowly losing my wife by darknes @ 12/08/16 08:35 AM

Originally Posted By: Lex23Originally Posted By: darknesOriginally Posted By: Lex23I think I need this deadline because otherwise I will let time slip by and do nothing. So what exactly are you thinking of doing? I'll tell you how the conversatio
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Epiphany Tonight by 100383 @ 12/08/16 08:28 AM

so what do I do in this situation? I've been wretched, but I suspect there is a distancer/pursuer dynamic. he's definitely a distancer. but i have been so nasty. so be nice but distant?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie Thread 5 by fightin @ 12/08/16 08:22 AM

Ugh, they all want to cake eat, so frustrating. I think you handled everything quite well! Keep up the good work, my friend!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Moved out, working on GAL by fightin @ 12/08/16 08:17 AM

Thanks V. I'm looking into L's as of last night and going to set up some meetings. My D will take place in a county 2 hours away so not sure if I need to find a L there or not. I really wanted to make her be the one to file, but again, I have to ma
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: To Confront or Not? by Chris73 @ 12/08/16 08:14 AM

Thank you all for the kind words. I suppose the detaching has worked a bit. 6 months ago when I found out about OM1 I was a wreck. I did everything wrong. I gave her all the power. This time feels different. I still love her with all my heart and wan
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: pregnant and uncertain about the future by fightin @ 12/08/16 08:10 AM

I don't have much advice at this time other than to trust your instincts. Confronting him and pressure will just push him away further, but if you're not already doing this maybe only contacting him about the baby and putting some distance between th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW - Typical Script? by Covert @ 12/08/16 08:09 AM

Originally Posted By: doodler Covert, My WW (now XW) wanted new kitchen countertops and a new stove, all while she was planning to move out. They have bizarro-world logic so don't read anything into it. Yeah, I don't read anything anymore. I th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Q by Jeep74 @ 12/08/16 08:05 AM

This insane attachment/attraction to Harley Q really makes my head spin. I can not explain it...not in the least. Maybe I am really just projecting onto her and using her as a shield. It's funny how time brings out the best memories and we tend to f
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Moved out, working on GAL by Vanilla @ 12/08/16 08:04 AM

Fightin Terrific insights and introspection. I found it was a roller coaster for me, until eventually a spell break. You have L advice? My notes don't say whether you do or not. If not recommend you do, interview a few L. V
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: where to begin or end? #2 by jade @ 12/08/16 08:03 AM

So my wife and OM now have two kittens! Yep selling his house while she lives their and my kids, now cats. But yesterday he had a showing, so wife brought the kittens to my house when she got kids ready for school!!! Pets are a committment, we(I) sti
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW - Typical Script? by doodler @ 12/08/16 08:02 AM

Originally Posted By: CovertI will say she does keep mentioning things about 'my' house. "We" need to get a new ______ for the house. "We" need to fix the _____ in the house. Honestly, in my eyes why buy more stuff to fill a lar
For Newcomers
Fat fingers Ginger, vanilla and cinnamon V
For Newcomers
How wonderful. Xmas decorating is wonderful I love the smell of Christmas Spice including ginger V
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: To Confront or Not? by fightin @ 12/08/16 07:54 AM

Oh Chris, I'm so sorry, brother. My heart hurts for you. As much as it hurts at least you know for sure now. I think contacting a L isn't a bad idea at all so you know your rights and what to expect. Again, I'm so very sorry and my thoughts and praye
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: To Confront or Not? by Chris73 @ 12/08/16 07:53 AM

Thanks! I mean, I could easily go into my cell carrier website and block his number. I've already blocked OM1's number. But that's kind of like pursuing right? If I'm detached she can call whoever she wants. But like you said, unless she decides to e
Page 17 of 18 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004