A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Rednail 2.0 by Squiggy @ Yesterday at 07:25 AM

Yes, it is attractive. Remember the Pursuer-Distancer principle? When you are strong, distanced, and confident, it's like throwing a bucket of fish into the shark tank. Being light, breezy, mysterious, full of PMA, and moving moves you back to the
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Anna 3.0 by shreeve @ Yesterday at 07:05 AM

This is so great to hear Anna!!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Anna 3.0 by SciDad @ Yesterday at 07:04 AM

Anna- Keep no expectations. It's probably the hardest part of all this. That being said though, I think your interactions with your H do sound positive. If nothing else, not having to be guarded during every conversation must be a nice change of pac
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hope is not a Strategy- It looks done by SciDad @ Yesterday at 07:02 AM

Originally Posted By: rich4jShe is going thru pre menopause and has had a tough time wiht it and is up and down alot Do you mean perimenopause - the transition toward menopause? As far as I know, premenopause is pretty much just PMS. I think you
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ebbs and flows by SciDad @ Yesterday at 06:56 AM

Alright I have a plan for Vday! I can't believe how much of my time was spent thinking about this, but if nothing else it proves how attached I still am. Before dinner I told my wife that I thought the best plan for Valentine's was to do it as a fa
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife wants to leave but still at home. by Si_07 @ Yesterday at 06:51 AM

So last night I was out with some friends. Had a good time. W texted me to say that son was sleeping on the couch and daughter was with her. When I got back, her door was closed so checked on son then went out to the gym. Again after getting back her
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hope is not a Strategy- It looks done by otw @ Yesterday at 06:37 AM

it is all in divorce remedy. I also recommend a coaching session if you haven't. They tend to get more detailed into your situation and sometimes you will get a little different advice than on here.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Anna 3.0 by Rain75 @ Yesterday at 06:35 AM

That sounds encouraging Anna. You're right on the money. Cautiously optimistic. And it really is nice to be able to talk about every day life. I'm glad things are going smoothly.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Pink's Journey: Moving Forward is not enough by rd500 @ Yesterday at 06:33 AM

Hi Anjo. Good to see you post , I have to agree with some of the other posters , it does seems to me that XH is coming out of the fog or at least the fog is thinning. I think we are very alike and we need WAS to spell it out but will they ever?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Day by Day..Hour by Hour 4 by Rain75 @ Yesterday at 06:30 AM

I hate that I literally begged him yesterday, I feel shamed somehow. But I'm doing my best not to let the feeling overtake me. I can't undo it and I did it for my babies.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: NYGal: time to GAL by Rain75 @ Yesterday at 06:25 AM

Good morning NYGal. You've been quiet. I hope you're okay.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: in house S (5) by otw @ Yesterday at 06:24 AM

I remember that feeling that wife would only acknowledge me for the kids. Probably is very true. I think you need to not put so much stock in when you all do things as a family. She is still a mother and wants her kids to be happy, even if that me
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: REALLY trying to detach...but GALing regardless!#3 by Rain75 @ Yesterday at 06:24 AM

Alrighty then! LOL so mama bear does the driving. Got it.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Day by Day..Hour by Hour 4 by Rain75 @ Yesterday at 06:20 AM

"BTW....it's nice to meet you Rain the mind reader. I'm sure you know that you don't actually KNOW what he was doing tonight. He could have just stayed at home but was trying to make you jealous. Or, could have gone out with some buddies from wo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hope is not a Strategy- It looks done by rich4j @ Yesterday at 06:20 AM

Originally Posted By: sandi2 I mean, why were you not already doing it? What are you waiting on? You are right....not really sure...maybe a miracle? Are there any good links to LRT?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: REALLY trying to detach...but GALing regardless!#3 by - MB - @ Yesterday at 06:20 AM

HOLY COW! That'd keep me awake for sure!!! When there's 5 lanes of traffic, I'm not sure I would EVER be brave enough to turn my car over to one of my kiddos while I shut my eyes. LOL. I'd probably have a stroke right there! You should have seen
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Day by Day..Hour by Hour 4 by - MB - @ Yesterday at 06:15 AM

Believe me, I KNOW how you're feeling! I think my H is out of town right now. Not positive, but pretty sure. And, know where he goes when he's out of town? Yep, that's right...straight to OW. BUT, you don't even know if your XF left his house la
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: REALLY trying to detach...but GALing regardless!#3 by Rain75 @ Yesterday at 06:14 AM

I wish wanting to do something counted as GAL. I so want to do karaoke. LOL Btw you were right. He text me at almost 2 am asking if I was awake and telling me he was home safe. And again with the Fing video calls at 7am. I woke up a little after.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: REALLY trying to detach...but GALing regardless!#3 by Rain75 @ Yesterday at 06:10 AM

I can just imagine. Can your son? Daughter? Help you with the drive? Either way I hope it's nothing serious. And good morning to you Ms. MB. Boring day planned over here. More laundry, deep cleaning and organizing too.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Day by Day..Hour by Hour 4 by Rain75 @ Yesterday at 06:06 AM

Thanks MB. I guess it was a huge 180. And I guess now is the "let's through all of Rains triggers at her" time. Another trigger was him visiting a neighboring city that he has always hated. However when he was cheating suddenly he loved it.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ghostbusting Round 5 Detaching my feelings by ATPeace @ Yesterday at 06:06 AM

Sorry max just read your post on using the word try !!!!!! Will keep off that word Thanks bud Ghost
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ghostbusting Round 5 Detaching my feelings by ATPeace @ Yesterday at 06:01 AM

[quote=rd500]Hi Ghost , there won't be an ideal but you also don't have to accept what W wants which seems to me to be very unreasonable Again , your choice on how you proceed but wouldn't it be better for a week with you and then a week with her
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Husband has left me for a younger woman by isittoolate @ Yesterday at 06:01 AM

Bex - You have to take your focus off OW and H and put it on yourself. Dont look at her photos again, dont think about her, if it wasnt her it would probably be another woman. Whenever a wave of emotion comes crashing over you, think exactly that,
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Anna 3.0 by Fo.2 @ Yesterday at 05:58 AM

Anna, very encouraging. Good for you also for not getting too excited, take it slow, keep your expectations low. But I am glad that things are improving.
For Newcomers
Hi Floyd, Sorry you are here and in this situation. We all know first hand just how much it [censored]. I'm a big believer in the DB process and believe it may have even saved my life. Had I not discovered and began the DB process before finding out
Page 17 of 23 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004