A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm here again by Hopeful321 @ Yesterday at 01:35 PM

I am trying to figure out if I am a fool for wanting this marriage. I want it more than him. But why can't I just walk away? Is it love? Is it our D? Or both? Am I fighting a losing battle?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Huge Backslide After Affair Recovery by Georgiabelle @ Yesterday at 01:15 PM

Hi Hope, I'm sorry you find yourself here. You are in the best place for a terrible sitch. I want to be very clear that I am no expert, however, a couple of things about your scenario jump out to me. Did I read correctly that your h has a history
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Where I get to work (12) by asitis @ Yesterday at 01:03 PM

You know the answer to some of those questions, especially the ones about yourself. If you don't read back over your thread and see all that you've done & all the compliments you've gotten from us. Every puzzle has a solution maybe, but not eve
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Huge Backslide After Affair Recovery by hopeOK @ Yesterday at 12:36 PM

Ugh. I messed up my plan. This morning I clued in to him not wearing his wedding ring anymore. I tried to breath and resist asking about it. But in the end, I asked. He said he took it off when he was so angry with me. I asked if he was still so angr
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need help and support by Cadet @ Yesterday at 12:35 PM

Welcome to the board Sorry you are here but you will meet some wonderful people here and get some great advice. The first thing you should do is be sure to read the Divorce Remedy (DR) book by MWD http://www.mcssl.com/store/mwdtc2014/ http://divorc
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Pushing towards mediation...while doing DBs by EBLFRM @ Yesterday at 12:34 PM

Hi Sandi - Thanks. I have read many of your posts...you're work is nothing short of noble. Appreciate your insight. I found out about the A last January (2014). In fact, my W's AP's W found out. At that point my WW dismissed it as 'just conversation
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Need help and support by desp13 @ Yesterday at 12:32 PM

its been two months and I cant seem to remember every detail of my situation but Ill try. W 25 me 23 we have D1 2y years old. We got married when I was 18 she was 20 ever since we met we always thought that we were meant to be well at least I did an
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Rebuilding my castle...foundation is halfway... by LoisB @ Yesterday at 12:29 PM

Just received a "Happy Anniversary" and "Hope you had a nice holiday" text. Today is our 24th wedding anniversary. Need to remain focused and write three stories for the newspaper.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Life as a new LBS by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 12:23 PM

Quote:do allow those feelings to surface in her presence. Oh yikes! I meant to say do "not" allow your feelings to surface in her presence. With all due respect to PigPen, if the situation is not humorous and/or if humor is not second na
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm here again by Hopeful321 @ Yesterday at 12:19 PM

This has been on my mind. I have read many posts since I have been here and pretty much what we all have in common is infidelity. So why do want someone back that hurt us in the most hurtful way that a person can be hurt. I know we love our spou
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Where I get to work (12) by Matt777 @ Yesterday at 12:18 PM

Tons of cheeseless tunnels this morning in my thoughts. Something about waking up in the empty house I think - - my W has moved XYZ out of the house, she's not coming back. She hired s lawyer, she's not coming back, she's giving up half the time wit
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Recovery from cancer and separation by shotgun @ Yesterday at 12:15 PM

Today I am shopping for an attorney. I feel that I need some information about dividing assets and custody arrangements and support. Certainly not what I want to happen but I must protect myself. W says she needs to live alone for a few months to see
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The end is near by asitis @ Yesterday at 12:09 PM

Still thinking "the end is near" ? Good signs of progress. Don't stop now: stick to your plan.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: as_it_is - my adventure continues (part 2) by asitis @ Yesterday at 12:06 PM

Yes I see that. It would have taken a lot more to untangle, but ... I'm thinking of having her search the relevant forums until she can find the answer herself, try each possibility and then let me know. At least she'll see what it takes and what
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ripken - WW filed for divorce and already moved on by Matt777 @ Yesterday at 12:01 PM

Piece of chit other man?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Mozza (13) + Links to success stories by gan @ Yesterday at 11:57 AM

Great update from you, Mozza. Sounds like you are taking each day as it comes...
For Newcomers
POSOM? RAI
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: h2++ by gan @ Yesterday at 11:52 AM

Hey, Zues. I liked your July 4 post....and I do get it. I think that bond sort of lives on in my situation, too, despite the very little interaction since BD. Even despite the distance, H still feels free to make comments on what I would like, or wha
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Pushing towards mediation...while doing DBs by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 11:39 AM

Welcome aboard. When did you find out about the A, and how did you find out?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The end is near by Upnorth @ Yesterday at 11:39 AM

Weekend was great! Of course S and I fished, ate very well, swam, tubed and just hung out. Just as the fireworks started a huge storm blew in so we scrambled for cover. It had been a long weekend already. Texted back and forth with W a lot. On t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Vanilla Fudged 19 by gan @ Yesterday at 11:33 AM

V, like Jim, I find it hard to post here lately. I do check in to see how things are going with you. Part of me doesn't post because I feel that I can't offer you much...the other part of me finds it hard to reach out over this medium. I want to giv
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Surviving the rollercoaster by getting off two. by Karma12 @ Yesterday at 11:27 AM

Survived our wedding Anniversary. I know he wouldn't have even remembered. I spent it at work. Lol Bought myself new shoes to cheer myself up. Took my dog for a run before work. We've had a heatwave here with many forest fires starting all over ou
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife had emotional affair-Filed for divorce by WhyUs @ Yesterday at 11:20 AM

I'm really starting to think my wife suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. It is a personality disorder in which a person is excessively preoccupied with personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity, mentally unable to see the destructive
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Don't Look Back 1 by gan @ Yesterday at 11:15 AM

Thanks for the update, Sunny. Sounds like you are going well!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Jim0987 #14 - due for another upgrade soon by gan @ Yesterday at 11:12 AM

Originally Posted By: Mozza[quote=jim0987]If my theory is correct, then this is not the ideal reaction because it is your way of holding to your part of the argument with her. She tells you: "Things are bad and awful, you hurt me and you will su
Page 17 of 25 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004