A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Dear Cadet, Hi! I wondered why I couldn't find the post LOL . Now I know. As far as the decision to spend time (I have lots) energy (not so much) I guess I figured it would give me something productive to do even though it is so hard for me. I hav
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Am I on the wrong bicycle? by AndrewP @ 08/23/16 03:05 PM

Jack / cat - thank you so much for stopping by. I'm spending most of my time on Newcomers so as to not mix threads up too much. I started out there back in April figuring that I had a standard WW but too many things didn't ring true which is why I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: cheesyt 2 by Coly23 @ 08/23/16 03:05 PM

Well done Cheesyt, you are doing things to make you feel better. Just been on Maybs post and a similar thing seems to be happening to her!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: DH living w OW - should I no contact him? by Luv1589 @ 08/23/16 03:00 PM

Dear Cristy, Thanks for your support,I think you are correct. I will need to read DR again but it is sometimes hard to apply all of it to this unique situation .
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybs - Pt3 by Coly23 @ 08/23/16 02:58 PM

Hi Maybs, glad you are getting yourself together. I think I'm trying too hard. I want so much to get to the stage you are at. Not to be able to entice my H back but to be at peace with myself and to find the girl I used to be again.
For Newcomers
Dear darknes, Deep down I would be happier with less clutter but it has always been very difficult for me as I am always struggling with " pack rat" type feelings. I am in no way like an episode of "hoarders " but I always have
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: cheesyt 2 by NYGal @ 08/23/16 02:45 PM

I hear ya, cheesy. It is your own life and you ARE living it. You're making it, and you will love it again, I have no doubt. Right now it's important just to eat, sleep, breathe, and keep doing it over and over until the next day, when you do it all
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: Luv1589 Hi all ! Just wanted to post a question. Since I am living alone due to husband moved out with OW I have been thinking about going through things and purging and packing since we are looking to move me out of where we
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybs - Pt3 by NYGal @ 08/23/16 02:41 PM

I think darknes is right. We quickly hop into new relationships and then wonder why they don't work out. Take your time. Good luck maybs. It sounds like you know exactly what you need to do.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to detach - ugh... by Coly23 @ 08/23/16 02:39 PM

Thank you so much for your posts Roist, Blu, Cherry and Gump and for the birthday wishes! I had a lovely day today peppered with a few tears. I had lunch at a local pub with my D and one of my friends who treated us both and then I had family and fri
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The Woman is Pure Evil by Luv1589 @ 08/23/16 02:39 PM

Dear RDS, So sorry things did not go as expected. My husband and I spoke about doing cooperative divorce, I don't know where you are in your proceedings but our understanding is that this is a lot less expensive. We don't want to spend a bunch of m
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Confused by n2hcke @ 08/23/16 02:36 PM

It is so hard thinking about going home and being ignored. All my H does is sit on the couch, watch TV and doesn't say more than 2 words to me every night. How does one breach that when he doesn't even make eye contact?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie Thread 2 by NYGal @ 08/23/16 02:35 PM

You're doing great, hawk!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Husband just told me he is moving out. by Cristy @ 08/23/16 02:34 PM

Hello MomBear, I'm so sorry for the situation you are in. Michele has actually written an article regarding what and how to tell the kids regarding divorce. Please email me and I will send you the link. You are at a very fragile point in this rel
Midlife Crisis
MrBond, I haven't talked to her in 7 months because there is a restraining order in place that will expire in January unless she extends it. I have no clue what she is doing and I think this is going to be a long road, probably 5 years just like your
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The Woman is Pure Evil by ForGump @ 08/23/16 02:25 PM

p.s. There must be a way to appeal, if there were technical errors, e.g., if they did not properly account for your January lump sum income.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The Woman is Pure Evil by ForGump @ 08/23/16 02:24 PM

oh man!!! What did your L say about the outcome? Seems to me he dropped the ball if the outcome was so far off your expectations.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The Woman is Pure Evil by RDS @ 08/23/16 02:23 PM

Thanks Cherry. I'm still so numb. I've been on the phone the last couple of hours cancelling so many things that are on auto pay trying to come up with the money to pay my W. I feel like such a fool for opening up to her and trying to work everyth
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Keep Wearing Wedding Band? [Thread #3] by JRuss @ 08/23/16 02:23 PM

REO Speedwagon is a guilty pleasure of mine, too! Danced my first ever "slow dance" to "I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore" at a 6th or 7th grade dance. I wonder whatever happened to her . . .
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: My Loving Wife Turned Against Me One Day 2 by MrBond @ 08/23/16 02:21 PM

" I doubt my wife is making any, but maybe she will at some point. I can only wait and hope." This is more control on your part. She is changing and has changed. Even if they are changes you don't believe in, they are changes that are impo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Keep Wearing Wedding Band? [Thread #3] by Jug @ 08/23/16 02:01 PM

Education doesn't make you smart or have a good memory. Thanks for the info!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cherry, h is filing. Need to detach more. by Cherry @ 08/23/16 01:58 PM

Thank you. I felt I was, but it's been a bit of an off day from the start. But you're right, I'll try my best to hold it together, and stand my ground. I'm not in the mood to be talked down to or bullied. The more I keep learning about him and the li
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Am I on the wrong bicycle? by kml @ 08/23/16 01:57 PM

First of all - the advice I am about to give you, may need to be modified if you yourself ever cheated on her earlier in the marriage. Assuming that this is NOT the case, let me recommend the following: Do you know anything about Aikido? In this f
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May Divorce Be With You by Drew @ 08/23/16 01:55 PM

Originally Posted By: cat04I just didn't think people could learn much from your wordy posts Well, I you left Eric out too so I guess I shouldn't feel so bad. Both ends of the spectrum, as it were.
Midlife Crisis
MrBond, My legal marriage is over. I want to save the relationship, I want a better one that we had before where we both make positive changes emotionally, mentally and physically. I am making positive changes right now. I doubt my wife is making any
Page 17 of 25 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004