NOTICE: In order to help the OnLine Community run more efficiently, we will be pruning the boards over the next few weeks. If there are any Topics or Posts you want to keep, please save them soon.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What to Do III by Wonka @ 07/26/14 06:35 PM

Ben, Remember easy as it does...slow and steady.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: What is "Living Life to the Fullest", Alex? #7 by Georgiabelle @ 07/26/14 06:33 PM

Thanks 2B, Heather, and Mighty (I read your sitch and I'm do sorry you are here. It's a great place though:-). H's told me his daughter started following h on Twitter. I hopped out of the sandbox and said she's only 12 and cant see that stuff he post
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hurt and Confused 2 by oad @ 07/26/14 06:31 PM

Sandi the confusing part to me is that I don't know if there is OM..she is always at home or at work, she really doesn't do rebellious things like a teen, just the im turning 40 thing..oh and divorcing me lol. today her dad wanted me to go to his wor
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to stay patient- part 3 by Wonka @ 07/26/14 06:31 PM

Tarheel, I do worry that I'm giving W the impression that this is all her decision. It is the choice for the WAS to end the A. You cannot do it for her, right? What I want most is just the chance. Just the chance for what? Could you please el
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Eyes on the prize... by Georgiabelle @ 07/26/14 06:21 PM

Artsy, A party? Good for you. Now about those signs...., I'm so impressed. I keep a deck of cards in my purse. Sometimes I will ask a question and pull out a card for an answer. If it's an ace of the wish card (9 of hearts)it's true. I know some pe
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife STILL in MLC but has now left #1 by Matt165 @ 07/26/14 06:21 PM

Hi Wonka, These aren't inherited family heirlooms. These are things that we purchased from her grand mothers estate sale several years ago. Yes, they belonged to her GM but her GM and GF bought most of it after the war. They haven't been in the famil
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: WAW having an A but she denies it #2 by Train @ 07/26/14 06:16 PM

Also, sho, put that anger aside tonight and LISTEN to your W. Really HEAR what she is saying. Depending on where her mind is today, there may be some re-writing of marital history. But listen for the complaints she has that STING. These are the are
Jump to new posts Re: WAW having an A but she denies it #2 by Train @ 07/26/14 06:12 PM

1. You handled that just fine. This is where the rubber meets the road, so to speak. AND you were caught a little off-guard. You done good. 2. Don't project and mind-read. We have NO idea what she will say tonight. 3. Remember to remain calm, stron
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: 35... holding my ground... keep the focus on ME by makingmagic @ 07/26/14 06:12 PM

OMG.. NO Sandi... I sent him a copy of the invite for him to respond for himself ages ago... He made excuses. Kept telling me that he hasn't set up his email account because of his new phone, didn't have time, ...kept pushing it on to me. Yes, I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Spouse tried I didn't, now opposite #3 by PatientMan @ 07/26/14 06:10 PM

More verses? Weren't you going to share some with me that you left on your nightstand? I'd like to see what you have. -PM
Dev, Keep going...eyes forward, buddy. You're doing great with your "going dark" plan. Ignore what other people say about your M for they don't know the sitch and aren't walking in your shoes.
Jump to new posts Re: 1 step forward, 1000 steps back - part 3 by Wonka @ 07/26/14 06:01 PM

Hey MDU, We're rooting for you on the success of Operation Z Bread! Mission Accomplished
Jump to new posts Re: WAW having an A but she denies it #2 by Oxford1 @ 07/26/14 05:53 PM

Originally Posted By: shodanI just ran into her briefly (by accident). Her yoga class was cancelled so she pulled by in her car while I was walking the dog. I probably a little too cold frankly. I told her we had dinner plans and that she could meet
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife STILL in MLC but has now left #1 by Wonka @ 07/26/14 05:50 PM

Matt, You need to put on your thinking cap here. One needs to determine which is pre-marital asset and family heirlooms belong to the person who inherited it. Remove your emotion from this process and look at it with an objective eye. From that
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: completely lost part 2 by watto14 @ 07/26/14 05:45 PM

I had the boys yesterday while h was at work, I got to bring them to our new house, they loved it! The bunk beds were an absolute hit, I feel more comfortable in this house than my previous one, it feels more me when h finished work he got all my
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: MInd Reading by sandi2 @ 07/26/14 05:31 PM

Sorry, Bond, I was not aware of the personal friction and comments on previous posts, when I responded the way I did on this thread. You have always had my back and I appreciate you for it.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: FINALLY SURFACING by Fartiltre @ 07/26/14 05:29 PM

Vacation I Poland is over! I am so positively surprised about this country. I have been here many times hunting but never as a tourist and I am coming back – Poland is simply fantastic. Back home the house feels so empty but I guess that’s completel
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW AF need help please by sandi2 @ 07/26/14 05:21 PM

Hummm, I wonder what he thinks about why she won't take care of herself and seems to need another person to be responsible for her health having a chance at improving?
For Newcomers
Still trying to get an answer regarding the bedroom. Do I move back in and tell her to go to other room if she does not like it? Or do I just keep going to other bedroom each night and give her the space she needs
For Newcomers
Argh. I love her too much. It hurts being out in public w/ her. I'm doing my best. Showing PMA, trying to keep it light. Struggling. My heart hurts.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separated for 3 months by Mike559 @ 07/26/14 05:09 PM

Thanks for the validation, and I do realize that this is about me at this point. It is interesting seeing these changes in my approach and the results that they seem to be having. Case in point, I have been making it a point to be less available
Midlife Crisis
Quote:He received the same invite I did... He is quite capable of responding for himself. These people are more HIS friends than mine. He sees the guy on a daily basis... He could have made his own decision to go and not even tell me or consider me.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wreckingball by Mighty @ 07/26/14 04:59 PM

I can't do dry wall today. I tried.. I just can't get motivated to do these additions we started together. It is so overwhelming, and I am so over it. I went outside and mowed and did yard-work instead. S told me he texted h to let him know he was
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife STILL in MLC but has now left #1 by LoisB @ 07/26/14 04:57 PM

Quote:I want to tell her no, she can't come tomorrow. That she can make a list and send it to my lawyer and we'll send back what is acceptable. Then, you need to tell her NO. Quote:Tell her to make a list of what is left here that she wants and sen
For Newcomers
It would help if you stick to one thread at a time. I posted on the other one, but will repeat in part here. My point about knowing what's going on with him is not to catch him in an A as much as it is to find out if he has lied to you since before
Page 17 of 21 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004