A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY ONLY!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL Cristy at 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog seeks new trick 6 by Old Dog @ Yesterday at 10:42 AM

I know, I know, but I'm so down at the moment. Just had a soak in the bath for an hour and a half fantasising about chopping everything we own in half with a chain saw, taking my half away and disappearing for ever. Also taking my half of the money,
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I thought everything was okay...(Part 2) by Vanilla @ Yesterday at 10:25 AM

OK , MCS, I was waiting for you to ask, about judgement, perhaps it's because I was nearly a WAW myself that I have some insight into this,, so I am going to call it as I see it and I am going to move into W position as the first. I will write as if
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RD moving on by Toots @ Yesterday at 10:14 AM

RD, sorry you're sick....I too am sick! I have this horrible virus that has lasted for a week so far. Every day I wake up hoping to feel better and I feel just the same! I had to cancel some nice GAL plans this week, which is a shame. I'm now just h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice here - working the process but.. by Toots @ Yesterday at 10:00 AM

I have the same doubts. Of course if we have NC, we just feel further and further away from our S - hence the counter intuitiveness of DB. As you are S, it sounds as though you should be in LRT. Have another read of the LRT section in DR, which shou
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Barrybran - A Year On by Barrybran @ Yesterday at 09:34 AM

It's funny the things you take inspiration from. I'm home alone and I just finished watching the movie 'Sex Tape'. If you haven't seen it, it's very funny. One of the more poignant lines in the movie is "people forget why they started f***ing in
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog seeks new trick 6 by ganb8te @ Yesterday at 09:28 AM

Old Dog! You gotta work on your PMA, dude. I think your W writing your name on the cards is a GOOD thing. Contrast that with my day - I was in tears writing cards with only my name on it. There are more vivid colors on your 2014 canvas than you real
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAH - gone almost 1 year, still so hard. by stacey9 @ Yesterday at 09:21 AM

Thank you RPP and Maybell for your advice. Maybell - I think I'm still hoping the sweet, kind guy I've known since high school will come back, and Christmas time being so full of memories of our special traditions may trigger something in him. Not
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog seeks new trick 6 by Old Dog @ Yesterday at 08:56 AM

Yes I think it's all to do with Xmas & new year. Part of it is also anger towards myself for feeling this way, or letting myself feel this way and not being able to brush it off. Whoa inward spiral thing. The Brene Brown talk is on my list. I've
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My Story, our Lives. by vasapro @ Yesterday at 08:09 AM

It's 3 am. She's never been out this late before and still not home. Is she hurt? Is she sleeping with him? Do I text or call her now? I'm shocked right now.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW - no contact, now refuses therapy, file? by Vapo @ Yesterday at 07:57 AM

Do tell where you are at...
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW - no contact, now refuses therapy, file? by AWAW @ Yesterday at 07:46 AM

Shocker. I'm back. Anyone want to know what you already know about a walk away wife that begs to come back then 2 months later? There is enough history on this board but each story has details that might help a good person from wasting their preciou
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: I got 99 problems but an MLCer ain't one! by Matt165 @ Yesterday at 07:46 AM

Wow, that was from someone who has filed for D? Heck, it sounds like a Hallmark greeting card for happy anniversary. Believe me when I tell you, do not trust anything he agrees to until it's in writing and done. I made the mistake of giving in after
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separated, but still friends by Pink17 @ Yesterday at 07:27 AM

Calibri, I am trying my best and my hardest do not fight. But it is in my nature. I am now fighting for a better job, a career maybe. I am fighting to detach from my H, I am fighting to get into a new life. I really don't know what would be my life
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Card29 VIII by Card29 @ Yesterday at 07:22 AM

Not my problem Thanks for the 2x4's. I know the snooping is pointless. For the last few months I've done well not thinking about that stuff with her, it was just extra hard yday because she was sitting next to me for two hours, the longest time we'
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to let go… by BrightFuture @ Yesterday at 07:14 AM

Job, our post is so comforting, with all these reasons that make sense. I thought I was losing my mind. This is so surreal… On the other side, oh boy… If he is still in replay 2 ½ years after the BD, considering he started his crisis a couple of year
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My waking nightmare by Lorelai @ Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Tonight my WAH said he might as well just kill himself because he'll never be fully "free" and he does not think I will make a divorce easy. He'll always have to talk to me and deal with me and even if he gets into a new relationship I'll a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Going DownHill 3- Served with Divorce Papers by seaspin @ Yesterday at 05:24 AM

Loved the quote! Thanks for sharing.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My story of WAH by seaspin @ Yesterday at 05:19 AM

I had some thoughts... If I think of H as hurt and afraid, I actually feel some compassion towards him. He's doing the best he can with the situation. Recently, he moved into a 2 bedroom apt vs a 1 bedroom. He wanted the kids to be able to move aro
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I thought everything was okay...(Part 2) by MCS @ Yesterday at 05:14 AM

Vanilla, Okay a cross post, but I'd like to understand what you saw that made you ask that question about judgement in the first place. Was it me questioning the decisions she's making? I guess, I've been thinking about it and don't see it directl
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to let go… by Matt165 @ Yesterday at 04:48 AM

Hi everyone, Let me tell you, MLC and FB seem to go hand in hand and why not. People only put the fun things that they do and the good stuff that happens on there. Kind of like a world of only happy, together people. If you believed FB posts, nobody
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Angry WAH blames me for everything.......(2) by TLEE86 @ Yesterday at 04:46 AM

Last thoughts for the night but IMHO, just STFU about apologizing- and I mean that in the nicest way possible. I think it was a mistake to even say hey wanna grab dinner, I PROMISE NO R/M talks. Because he may not have even thought that you would hav
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Card29 VIII by uRworthy @ Yesterday at 04:38 AM

Hey Card. You know, I need to give you a nickname. Not diggin Card. Hmmm. Gotta think on it. Sorry about the house. This stuff just succks. And yea, about the snooping...that never goes well. The thing of it is...if you find something out, you
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I thought everything was okay...(Part 2) by MCS @ Yesterday at 04:36 AM

Vanilla, Thanks, I'm really starting to think that was what happened. I think that W really didn't know what was involved with parenting and saw MCS attentive and self satisfied as a dad, but W never seemed to 'settle' in to being a mom. W was a gre
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Angry WAH blames me for everything.......(2) by Calibri @ Yesterday at 04:35 AM

Originally Posted By: TLEE86 We both struggle with this and I've seen it on your thread and mine several times. Again we have to both remember not to have any expectations the only expectation we should have is that they won't respond. You yourself t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Angry WAH blames me for everything.......(2) by TLEE86 @ Yesterday at 04:21 AM

Not going to beat you up about it because you're giving yourself a hard enough time about it as is. Doing this by phone so bear with me...it's hard to quote on the phone RE: "how hard is it to respond to a text" We both struggle with this
Page 15 of 20 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004