A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Let's All Be Like Coffee by ILYNOT @ Yesterday at 06:53 PM

I love it, thank you for that!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Let's All Be Like Coffee by photoka @ Yesterday at 06:53 PM

I saw that on FB too! Good post.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: DB - FB from MWD by Cadet @ Yesterday at 06:52 PM

Divorce Busting August 24 at 10:47am Today's topic is warning signs before you marry that alert you to trouble spots. These red flags CAN be worked through. Here are 10 pre-marital red flags: 1. You have no effective way to discuss your differen
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Walkaway wife by jjal @ Yesterday at 06:52 PM

Originally Posted By: CadetOriginally Posted By: jjalThen she pointed me to the DB Facebook page. Here are some old posts if that helps. http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2321264#Post2321264 Thanks, I'd
The Do A 180 Workshop
Jump to new posts How To React To WAW's Reactions To 180 by dnc1234 @ Yesterday at 06:50 PM

Hi all, first time poster. Long story short, my W gave me the ILYBINILWY about 2 weeks ago (it was actually "... but I'm not sure if I'm in love...") and I've started doing a 180 as of about a week ago. It's sad to say that I do see it working somewh
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Total newbie - thanks for reading/advising by rambler @ Yesterday at 06:45 PM

Sandi2, I forgot to answer one of your questions in my last response: Quote:Does your W know that you suspect her A? I did ask her if there was OM about 6 months ago, she said no, and I haven't said anything since. So, I do not believe she knows I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Difrent's Detachment - Attempts at It, Anyway by DifRent @ Yesterday at 06:44 PM

Well, almost to 100 posts in this thread, and I think I'm going to quit posting... at least for a while. I have certainly found so much help and support here, but WW and I are all but full on into no contact right now, and I know what I have to do mo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Let's All Be Like Coffee by BT13 @ Yesterday at 06:44 PM

Time for a new thread on not the best day. Petition for D just filed and H notified via email. Seems so much more real and feeling horribly sad and nauseous. Very much different than yesterday. Never, ever thought I would find myself here. Not an
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Afraid it's too late.... by Azzork @ Yesterday at 06:43 PM

Originally Posted By: SPD72 As for the balance between great dad and not being used by WAS..IT'S HARD MAN. I try to see my kids daily...I don't see them if I have to work or if W made plans ..but we talk daily.. I got a second job, so that I can me
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Arrival to NC. by mvgfwd2 @ Yesterday at 06:38 PM

I think you have various ways to deal with it: You could automatically have here texts go to spam folder where they sit in a separate folder until you want to see if there is anything worth responding to. If it goes to spam you won't even see it
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Time to let go......how? by Cadet @ Yesterday at 06:35 PM

Welcome to the board Sorry you are here but you will meet some wonderful people here and get some great advice. The first thing you should do is be sure to read the Divorce Remedy (DR) book by MWD http://www.mcssl.com/store/mwdtc2014/ http://divorc
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Not Confused Anymore 2!!! by Joe46 @ Yesterday at 06:34 PM

Originally Posted By: VanillaYes it was WW choice, it may suit you to be cooperative on these minor issues and that keeps you sweet in the kids eyes. That is the only reason I was willing to share pictures. I am not trying to win brownie points in
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Time to let go......how? by otw @ Yesterday at 06:29 PM

Finally taking this plunge as I am not doing well on my own. I have been getting a lot of help reading here and i am now ready to share and hopefully get more help. ME 37 W 34 April 12 W of 8 years let me know she needs space and a break. we have
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Afraid it's too late.... by SPD72 @ Yesterday at 06:22 PM

Tkdemme,cadet,Azzork Appreciate the reach out. No worries on the rambling tdm ..I tend to do the same...just good to be able to share and get advice in these trying times. Whats shocking is the situations may be different but the plays are all the
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: One step forward, two steps back..... by photoka @ Yesterday at 06:11 PM

Question I can only ask here. On Valentines Day, a week before BD, I made H a "collage" - it was family pictures, about 15 of them, I cut them out in cute heart shapes and mounted them on burlap with a little "family" and &
For Newcomers
Thanks Cat. Been busy here too. Glad your exorcism went well - that one made me laugh. I am familiar with the philosophys of "women of our generation" - and have heartedly rejected them - on principle. In practice, I recognize that I haven
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Progress... by Zephyr @ Yesterday at 06:08 PM

Ralphy, your MC is something that You feel like you need then by all means. Like the others have said, lower those expectations. Use this as a great opportunity to learn to VALIDATE. Now a good councilor will do just that to both of you. You can us
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW I pushed her to decide by Merckx @ Yesterday at 06:06 PM

Azzork - More details Dec-May By the end of Nov 2014 there were no more talks of someone moving out or separation mostly just silence. Dec - 2014 I kissed her good by in the morning before I left for work and got no response and continued this for t
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: H has started an affair by Anna25 @ Yesterday at 06:06 PM

Thank you Sotto. Sometimes I find it extremely difficult to go on. Just to come here and write/read helps. I know I have to be patient...
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Goals - set em up and knock em down by hopeOK @ Yesterday at 06:03 PM

I also started doing the thankful things each day. Such a good habit to get into & it really helps to find at least one thing positive in every day... especially when all else seems to be going to badly. Definitely helped me make it through some
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts CALLING CADET!!!!Re: Wife gone deep in the tunnel? by CaliGuy @ Yesterday at 06:02 PM

Putting a timeline on it is really wasted energy. She may not ever come out of the tunnel ... some don't. That being said .... if a year ago there was some MLC Oracle and she told me "Cali .. your W will be out of the tunnel in 13 months" I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Zelda - Baby One More Time by Zephyr @ Yesterday at 05:57 PM

"It is not much, but I do not believe you are one." sorry, shoulda said 'are not alone' I hate autocorrect and running around like a crazy person sometimes. Europe...awesome for you Z!!! I can imagine some amazing memories coming from tha
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still Struggling with a plan! by hopeOK @ Yesterday at 05:55 PM

Originally Posted By: AzzorkhopeOK - If I told you he flirted with a few women but nothing further- would that be OK? If I told you he kissed a few women but nothing further - would that be OK? If I told you he slept with one woman - would that be
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts CALLING CADET!!!!Re: Wife gone deep in the tunnel? by Irish M @ Yesterday at 05:39 PM

Hi Wonka and Cali I've read a lot of the posts you both did and saw what both of you went through. Unbelievable stories Did either of you experience a similar incedent with your spouses. 10 years ago same issue came up, same talk etc MIL supporte
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Zelda - Baby One More Time by asitis @ Yesterday at 05:34 PM

Sounds like you are doing great moving forward despite your low emotions. You sound like you are a bit more interested in your life than the last page. I'd agree that there is nothing wrong w/ a little medication. It doesn't turn off the feelings,
Page 15 of 25 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004