Get help from a Divorce Busting® Telephone Coach TODAY! We specialize in helping you get your marriage back on track, even when your spouse has one foot out the door. Don't be discouraged. We can help.
303-444-7004
or 800-664-2435
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Barrybran by tough spot @ Yesterday at 04:56 PM

My frustrations with my kids generally originate from several sources. I don't like conflict and they pick at each other. Drives me crazy, can't they just get along? I have to step back because for some reason I feel I am responsible somehow for t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: new here. is DB even worth it? by 25yearsmlc @ Yesterday at 04:56 PM

Originally Posted By: claire7Originally Posted By: Upwards A massive 180 would be YOU planning your own things then! It doesnt have to cost lots, there is loads that can be done cheaply or free that i'm sure you & your D would enjoy. Yes, I agre
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She moved home but still in love with OM! by HollyAnn @ Yesterday at 04:56 PM

It is amazing that your W thinks it's cool to talk about om with you. I mean, what....? She's talking to you like she would one of her girlfriends? Crying and seeking comfort from the H she betrayed and is treating like a doormat?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Upwards - Moving Fowards, Tiny Positive Steps by Upwards @ Yesterday at 04:55 PM

Originally Posted By: JennDChin up, Upwards! Focus on the positive and feel the hard memories in smaller batches. Thanks hun, i'm trying. I've not done any today because i'm already feeling a bit rubbish. Originally Posted By: 3boyzmomSorry you
Midlife Crisis
Magic, It wouldn't hurt to accept his offer of coffee once in a while as long as you have no expectations and do not mind read the offer. It is an offer of just coffee, nothing more. I'm sure if it was a friend who offered you coffee, you would hav
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: own buz 27: finances, travel, mediation : STFU ! by MrBond @ Yesterday at 04:53 PM

"is it script that while you begin to exert your self-value by the declared boundary, that the WAS/MLC'er expresses their irritability? This is the second day of his irritableness and I am dodging bullets" How do you know you're the cause
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: New Year, New Goals, New me! by mishka422 @ Yesterday at 04:47 PM

It's true G, there isn't one specific thing that I don't like. It's my personality in general. Things come out of my mouth and my brain hears them and stops to analyze why I said that, what I really meant by it, if it was appropriate, how the other
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: new here. is DB even worth it? by claire7 @ Yesterday at 04:40 PM

artsy-- a bit too late for me for that. Oh well. I can only move forward. I've come to my senses though and have stopped talking about it in a one-sided way--I've actually stopped talking about it much at all with most people. (and most people do
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: W notices changes, but.... by Puffy @ Yesterday at 04:37 PM

thanks Sandi! I'm in pretty decent shape physically, but hadn't been working out for a year or so until the BOMB - I've been in the gym almost every day since! Bombing occured 3/13/14. I look good enough that I don't fear someone else not wanting
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Upwards - Moving Fowards, Tiny Positive Steps by 3boyzmom @ Yesterday at 04:30 PM

Sorry you are struggling Upwards. It really is easier to detach when they are being mean. Once you start to see bits and pieces of the old "H" it is hard to remain detached. You are strong. Keep taking it one day/hour/moment at a time.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: own buz 27: finances, travel, mediation : STFU ! by makingmagic @ Yesterday at 04:30 PM

Tx Job... I had read all about it but wanted reassurance. I suspected that to be the case. Wondered how long he will be angry and how I should be dealing with it. Worked today, dodging his irritableness (is that even a word?). Had a good time wit
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie - Husband wants out - tuned me out by hope76 @ Yesterday at 04:29 PM

I have another question - i am re-reading chapter 1 - Well-meaning friends and family. My family/friends have been nothing less than supporting. His family on the other hand is do what you have to do, etc. I am sure the differences are based
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Reaching out for support and advice 4 by 3boyzmom @ Yesterday at 04:28 PM

Hi Blues - I was actually thinking about you and wondering how things were going. It is good to see that your H is working on his relationship with his mom and your D. I have read on here several times that the WAS ends the relationship with the LB
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm in, Wife's Out - Pt. Two by Puffy @ Yesterday at 04:25 PM

awesome, congrats, well done. You seem to be a poster-boy for how to DB effectively. You are motivation for me. Please keep us posted.
Walk-Away-Spouse
Jump to new posts Re: Wife walked away 2 weeks ago has a male interest by woundedfool @ Yesterday at 04:21 PM

W having contact with another love interest in front of the kids during separation/divorce is inappropriate. This is something you may want to address with your attorney. In my case (not Washington State), I was successful in getting a protective o
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Reaching out for support and advice 4 by bluesgal @ Yesterday at 04:20 PM

H is moving home on Saturday. I have mixed feelings about this. He came over yesterday to visit the kids and jumped right into yardwork. He helped with several projects and asked a lot about the kids and the home. I hadn't spoken to him in 4 days
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Going Crazy!!! Here is my story..... by MrBond @ Yesterday at 04:12 PM

"1. How far should I take this 180 idea in respect for dating others? I’m assuming it’s too much to start randomly dating or listing a profile on dating sites to increase value or the perception of moving on." Wow that's fast. You haven't
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Going Crazy!!! Here is my story..... by woundedfool @ Yesterday at 04:07 PM

Originally Posted By: beachmx 1. How far should I take this 180 idea in respect for dating others? I’m assuming it’s too much to start randomly dating or listing a profile on dating sites to increase value or the perception of moving on. IMhO, your
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My WAW confuses me by Bunches @ Yesterday at 04:04 PM

Just got foreclosure notices in the mail today. Even expecting it there is a certain disgust to knowing you are loosing your home. All in all its probably for the best. This house was not the best choice and there is no value or need for it now.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: new here. is DB even worth it? by Puffy @ Yesterday at 04:03 PM

Originally Posted By: 25yearsmlc[quote=claire7]25yearsmlc: I think I get what you are saying. We all have... Hi 25 - your insight on these boards is perhaps even more valuable than the books (sorry!). I think I'm still in some mode (but off of m
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: New Year, New Goals, New me! by gabbysmom23 @ Yesterday at 03:53 PM

Originally Posted By: mishka422Thank you for your insight BA. What you say makes a lot of sense in the logical part of my brain, the rest of my brain overrides that part though. Betsey, I'm sorry to say but it's true. I don't like me. I've worke
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Loot and lawyers ... by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 03:51 PM

Originally Posted By: FindingPatienceTrain, I'd submit that telling him who he can text comes off as control. A boundary is deciding for yourself that you don't want to be around that behavior and then not inviting him. I respectfully disagree,
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Barrybran by Barrybran @ Yesterday at 03:48 PM

Ok, thanks LFW and Cat. I was confused because I did something for myself and felt good about it and at the same time, I felt horrible for missing how it made my wife feel as I could see how she felt controlled through our relationship. Overall thoug
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Upwards - Moving Fowards, Tiny Positive Steps by JennD @ Yesterday at 03:45 PM

Chin up, Upwards! Focus on the positive and feel the hard memories in smaller batches.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife in MLC and getting ready to go! by TSquared2 @ Yesterday at 03:43 PM

And ForeverYoung, JFun, my thread, Jack3beans, Mach1, etc
Page 15 of 22 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004