A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Broken, not defeated pt2 by Cherry @ Yesterday at 10:54 AM

Yeah ddj you're right, while he isn't here I shall ride it out. It's silly because it is another day in the year, and whilst I thought I had no expectations- I must of had a few. Maybe even that he actually knew when my birthday is
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Starting to do things right? by PacLove @ Yesterday at 10:48 AM

Quick update... W is "portraying" ambivalence about going away this weekend but think she really wants to come on the weekend, as of now we are planning to go together. She originally was trying suggest coming for only one day (as she has t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Husband looking for support by SadHub @ Yesterday at 10:45 AM

tjcran, I totally feel your pain. My WAW was my partner for almost half of my life. And in that time I think I become dependent on her so much so that as you say, her pain my pain, her joy my joy, and then BOOM!!!! BD and now she looks like my W.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Headed for D - Trying to move on by JimKao @ Yesterday at 10:45 AM

So I got served yesterday evening from the buyers of the house and they want all their expenses paid for. Now have to fight this along with D from W. I was too nice with W and now life is spiraling out of control with Ls.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Broken, not defeated pt2 by DDJ @ Yesterday at 10:44 AM

Ride them out, just make sure that he's not there. When you see him, make like nothings happened and you are going on like its just another day in the year. Painful, but sometimes you can't fight the pain.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focus on the work, not the when by CWOL @ Yesterday at 10:44 AM

Originally Posted By: MeloI agree biz, I was thinking that maybe if I approach OMW the right way I could help them save their M as well. Neither M has a good chance of surviving if this continues. I will contact OMW tomorrow and talk to her about b
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: How to rekindle love? by Rose888 @ Yesterday at 10:43 AM

Yep. My levels are normal. I badgered the doctor into prescribing topical cream anyway. It did nothing for libido, and after 4 months, H suggested I stop taking it as the risk of liver problems seemed to outweigh the very slight change in lubricatio
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Feeling lost by srt @ Yesterday at 10:40 AM

I should say that things are always civil between us until it gets onto a "difficult" issue for her, like time with kids, holidays, relationship, etc. I've not been pushing these things as she just puts up a wall. I'm unsure if it's cheese
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Feeling lost by CWOL @ Yesterday at 10:39 AM

Originally Posted By: srtI suppose my next step is to see a lawyer and try and get "protected" for when the next step comes. Always a good idea to add to your knowledge. You should take the chance to interview a few lawyers to make sure
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Blindsided and Lost by Mowgli @ Yesterday at 10:36 AM

She didn't get her way. Of course she's upset! Was act so much like children it's uncanny. You said "yes" and she tried to override you. That's not how this works. You have as much say as she does, and as long as that's not a standing hou
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: How to rekindle love? by Painter @ Yesterday at 10:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Rose888Thanks, I appreciate the response. Yes, I am willing to work on the libido issue. I found MWD and this board through The Sex-Starved Marriage. Unfortunately, H doesn't think I can ever get my libido high enough to give h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Feeling lost by srt @ Yesterday at 10:34 AM

hi all, thanks for the replies - very much appreciated. I'm pretty much going to say "no thanks" to all her requests to share family time now, unless she has the kids and it's something I want to do. As you have all said I understand she n
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: NYGal: A New Chapter and Hopeful! by NYGal @ Yesterday at 10:30 AM

Forgiveness and trust require risk, but without risk we AREN'T fully alive. -- that's what I meant to say!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: NYGal: A New Chapter and Hopeful! by NYGal @ Yesterday at 10:28 AM

At some point, we need to forgive and learn to trust again. I'm not completely back to the trusting. The other night, when W called and said she was depressed and wanted to talk, I had an immediate fear overtake me. My chest hurt, my throat tightene
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: advice...not new here but new again by LED22 @ Yesterday at 10:26 AM

Please send Hawho over...I am sure she will be a big help. I have all our bills/finances ready to go..he is not going to be pleased when he sees the bottom line. I also did some money moving around to see what it would be like if I had to do it on
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Husband looking for support by tjcran @ Yesterday at 10:26 AM

Everything you are saying is correct and I am doing my best to focus on me. It has taken me a while, but I am fully aware that any changes I make need to be for my own benefit, not someone elses. But, I think everyone can relate - your spouse has b
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My first post - please be nice. by CWOL @ Yesterday at 10:23 AM

No, let her figure it out herself. She's the one that's leaving the marriage.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 14 days of sheer hell STILL continues by DDJ @ Yesterday at 10:23 AM

I'm having trouble detaching. Trying to be strong, but I can't hold back the tears. She's just gone out to a restaurant with female friends apparently, not sure who they are, but she never actually dressed up. Her friends changed plans and I asked
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My first post - please be nice. by collin @ Yesterday at 10:12 AM

My W had found some people to help her move her stuff out. So, I thought I was in the clear as far as being asked to help her move. Well today she said that one of her coworkers is concerned with her having these people move her stuff and knowing w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Broken, not defeated pt2 by Cherry @ Yesterday at 10:08 AM

It is frustrating because you feel neither here nor there. Sort of, last year he told me he needed to make a decision between me and ow. And right there, I kinda lost it and layed down a heavy boundary that if he chooses her over me- that's it. I wil
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focus on the work, not the when by Melo @ Yesterday at 10:01 AM

Oh and I signed up for Krav Maga classes, I start next week!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focus on the work, not the when by Melo @ Yesterday at 09:59 AM

I agree biz, I was thinking that maybe if I approach OMW the right way I could help them save their M as well. Neither M has a good chance of surviving if this continues. I will contact OMW tomorrow and talk to her about both situations, see where
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Husband looking for support by SadHub @ Yesterday at 09:58 AM

Hi tcran, I am catching up on your sitch and I can say that I know the struggles and challenges you are going through. I am still learning to keep it together and follow the advice in these forums as well as the Dbing. So my thoughts may be a litt
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Will things ever get better by AndrewP @ Yesterday at 09:58 AM

One thing to remember is that a walk away spouse (WAS) will re-write history and come up with things to throw back at you that aren't true. As a left behind spouse LBS myself I know from my own example that this is true. What I try to tell myself i
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focus on the work, not the when by Melo @ Yesterday at 09:52 AM

Had another R conversation with W this morning. I hate these because nothing really gets resolved, she just spews her anger and I validate and then we agree to disgree...everytime. This time was a little bit different, she said that she has moved on
Page 15 of 24 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004