A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: KGirl - letting the past go by Mozza @ 03/04/15 11:56 PM

I've also had to think in terms of leagues recently. What plays in our favour is that not everyone has the same tastes. My best friend is nonplussed by my WAW. I feel the same about his W. Yet, we both think ours is gorgeous. So there will be this gu
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: KGirl - letting the past go by rppfl @ 03/04/15 11:48 PM

Originally Posted By: KGirlIt's hard to know who is within your "league" or not. I've never really had to think about it or worry about it until now. Hmm... Originally Posted By: Georgiabelle I had to respond to the "out of our league
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Dealing with knowing they're out with OP by Cherry @ 03/04/15 11:46 PM

I'm relatively new to all this. And really struggling at the moment so any words of encouragement would be welcomed. He's out, I know he's with the OW. How the heck do you deal with this without letting the anxiety take you over?? He's just come in
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Confused by Joe406 @ 03/04/15 11:43 PM

I was just rambling to myself. I felt like I should update my own status, but did not know what to write about. The cell phones are under her name. She pays the cell phone bill. I know cadet posted something to me about the quote thing, but I sti
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Complex No. 6 - The turtle and the rabbit by susana4 @ 03/04/15 11:40 PM

Hey Complex - just had an idea. It sounds like you already have quite a few jobs and are very busy...but I was wondering if you'd ever considered tutoring German? I ask because you can get quite a good hourly rate, so was thinking this might help y
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: KGirl - letting the past go by Georgiabelle @ 03/04/15 11:37 PM

K Girl, I'm glad you had some time away. Sometimes a little self care can help rejuvenate us and help us feel more relaxed and focused. I had to respond to the "out of our league" comment. I'm older than you are and that comment still ma
Jump to new posts Re: Complex No. 6 - The turtle and the rabbit by Complex @ 03/04/15 11:35 PM

I am going to finish school. It's going to take time bc I can only do it part time. But I won't stop until I have a degree. Then I'll become a teacher of some sort, or who knows in which direction it's going to take me. Right now I basically double
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: KGirl - letting the past go by KGirl @ 03/04/15 11:25 PM

OK, feeling better today. Just got back from spending the past two days on a midweek mini-vacation. Drove to a resort town an hour away, stayed overnight at a spa resort, got a massage, spent lots of time relaxing in various pools/showers/etc. They
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Highway 20 Ride by CaliGuy @ 03/04/15 11:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Lifes TwistsHi Cali, i am wondering if a lot of this has to do with the time of year, almost to end of winter. My XW TMed me on Sunday asking if she have to dog for the evening since I was taking our daughters out to dinner. Th
For Newcomers
There's just so much to say about it all, I'm kinda left with nothing. We talked it over this morning, made friends again, admitted ways we cold have handled better. H is still here, still committed, but doggedly so. This isn't what I want, and tol
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ganb8te 5 - Escaping the abyss by ganb8te @ 03/04/15 11:17 PM

Wow. Immediate response: "Thanks for getting in touch, been meaning to txt for a while. Have a great trip, sounds like fun. How about we meet for drinks on the 31st. Should give you time to recover."
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Acccepting My Reality by FOOLISH @ 03/04/15 11:09 PM

Does anyone have any comment on this weird conversation? Do all cheaters have this script book?? It was uncanny and creepy at the same time.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ganb8te 5 - Escaping the abyss by ganb8te @ 03/04/15 11:03 PM

I once was an adult capable of communicating with other adults who I cared about. I've sent the damn text. If this is ever going to work out, the words matter not.
Jump to new posts Re: To Pursue or Not by Arcola @ 03/04/15 11:00 PM

Today W and I had some email exchange that eventually led to emails in regards to sitch. Through these exchanges I called her out on her kiss with OM and planning her future life with OM. She didn't speak any on the kiss, but felt she wasn't plann
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Highway 20 Ride by Lifes Twists @ 03/04/15 10:57 PM

Hi Cali, i am wondering if a lot of this has to do with the time of year, almost to end of winter. My XW TMed me on Sunday asking if she have to dog for the evening since I was taking our daughters out to dinner. The level of communication has also
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Confused by sandi2 @ 03/04/15 10:54 PM

Quote:I was thinking about checking in with my own post, but I could not think of what to write about. Not sure what you mean. Btw, does your W pay for her cell phone, or do you?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So confused mixed messages by Cherry @ 03/04/15 10:54 PM

And how on earth do you deal with the pain when you know they are out with the OW. Like right now, I'm pretty certain he is. Or he sits in the car on the phone to her. We have a baby I've put to bed who hasn't seen his dad today. And he isn't bothere
Appreciate all the kind words everyone. Toots, thanks for your positive words, and Wonka, thanks as always for your insight. It's a challenging time to say the least. She really seems to be reaching out for contact. It's different. She said s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: R,d moving on 4 by rppfl @ 03/04/15 10:44 PM

Originally Posted By: rd500I believe alot of thanks goes to my L/C, she takes the things I say and turns them around from such a different perspective that it really makes me think. Yes, the is the beauty of and IC or LC, isn't it? To see things
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: hold on! - 8 by EyeTie @ 03/04/15 10:43 PM

I just keep reading your story and keep thinking.. DANGER! DANGER WILL ROBINSON! DANGER! I worry for you, that you are going to be the "back up" plan for her and her dangerous behavior. Then in a month or so she is going to be right bac
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Not dumb anymore (2) by Burger @ 03/04/15 10:40 PM

Hoping D21 comes home after work. Very lonely always being by myself every evening while W hides in the other room to play video games. Unfortunately I can't do GAL activities every night.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog seeks new trick 9 by Old Dog @ 03/04/15 10:36 PM

Originally Posted By: WonkaOD, Posting your W's email here: Yes, I ought to have let you know on Sunday what time I'd be back. In my mind it was enough that I'd said that I would be back in the afternoon. But, yes agreed, I did need to let you know
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog seeks new trick 9 by Old Dog @ 03/04/15 10:32 PM

GG, you started talking to strangers eh? That explains a lot :-) GB, yes the people on here are wonderful. I trust you had a decent sleep. Despite my dreadful day yesterday, I actually didn't sleep too badly.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ganb8te 5 - Escaping the abyss by ganb8te @ 03/04/15 10:29 PM

Ok then maybe: "Hey H. Hope you are doing well. I'm off to Europe today, back on 23 March. Would be nice to see you when I get back." Then the ball is in his court. No expectations. Saying I'm off to Europe and looking forward to it, see
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Confused by Joe406 @ 03/04/15 10:27 PM

I was thinking about checking in with my own post, but I could not think of what to write about. I am just chugging along. Kinda lost at the moment. Been reading everyone else's posts. Still very confused about how my wife can walk around acting like
Page 15 of 28 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004