A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Tout est bien by rd500 @ Yesterday at 12:32 PM

Hi Ttots. Just checking in. Youve been very quiet the last few days , all ok ? Rd
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Where I focus on charity and prayer by DifRent @ Yesterday at 12:30 PM

This morning is so beautiful on the porch here at Mom's... drinking coffee and feeling melancholic and nostalgic for our vacation in the mountains of Albania last year... how we'd just wake up and have our coffee, enjoy the cool breezes and each othe
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife had emotional affair-Filed for divorce by Cadet @ Yesterday at 12:29 PM

Just keep POSTING and one other bit of advice from Wonka that I totally agree with. Originally Posted By: WonkaGet DR/DB book. Keep this to yourself. DO NOT share this book or this site at all with your spouse. It is your playbook and not to be shar
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wow, mind is blown 2 by Rzak81 @ Yesterday at 12:28 PM

Would it be in my best interest to go dark for a while in this sitch? Just be in the shadows and communicate only about S4 when needed?
For Newcomers
Just keep POSTING and one other bit of advice from Wonka that I totally agree with. Originally Posted By: WonkaGet DR/DB book. Keep this to yourself. DO NOT share this book or this site at all with your spouse. It is your playbook and not to be shar
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Yup, it stands for Rising Above It - II by u-turn @ Yesterday at 12:22 PM

RAI - It hurts to just read this - I am sorry. So hard with young kids that just don't understand what and why and how (not that we understand any more than they do). This hurdle is crossed, it wobbled but didn't tip over, you landed on your feet and
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAS or what (2) by Cadet @ Yesterday at 12:21 PM

Originally Posted By: roistePushing the guy seemed the most likely to have a result based on what I know. It is my reading of him based on six months of snooping. I could outline the basis of that thinking, but that is s sidetrack. But I would be i
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wow, mind is blown 2 by Rzak81 @ Yesterday at 12:21 PM

Ok, I was unaware of that cadet. I honestly never heard of that before.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Where I reflect and evolve (11) by Matt777 @ Yesterday at 12:16 PM

Game night was good. Didn't get home until 1 and didn't get to sleep until almost 2. So a bit tired today. But it's so nice having a few hours every week where I'm not worried about anything and my mind is completely off of my W. Had another dream
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: What do I do? by mvgfwd2 @ Yesterday at 12:09 PM

I think you are confusing a few things. It's not being the best H you can be. It's GAL'ing to be the best MAN you can be that only a fool would leave. That is doing things to change yourself and has nothing to do with detaching. Detaching is to s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The end is near by Matt777 @ Yesterday at 11:56 AM

Originally Posted By: UpnorthI feel horrible that she is having such a hard time but I think it was a positive step. I guess I will just keep on trucking. Interesting how different your tone is now from the first post in this thread less than a wee
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The end is near by Upnorth @ Yesterday at 11:55 AM

She texted me again, pretty upset that I had t mentioned our anniversary Sunday.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Incredibly Confused by Matt777 @ Yesterday at 11:51 AM

Originally Posted By: Luna18Originally Posted By: Matt777Luna - when you say you are "trying", what exactly does that mean to you? What actions would you say you are doing to "try" to live a normal life? Maybe you're putting m
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The end is near by Upnorth @ Yesterday at 11:34 AM

I feel horrible that she is having such a hard time but I think it was a positive step. I guess I will just keep on trucking.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAS or what (2) by roiste @ Yesterday at 11:22 AM

You are mind reading Cadet, careful! Actually your advice to confront her pleases me as I was fighting against not doing so. I reread parts of DR and some stuff here and confrontation seems to be to be avoided. Pushing the guy seemed the most like
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Incredibly Confused by Luna18 @ Yesterday at 11:20 AM

Originally Posted By: asitis Of course it is hard to not take it to heart dear Luna. You love the man. You are hurt. It is personal. It is also not real. At the very least, it is not his final decision. Does that make it better? At least a bi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: hold on! - 10 by JellyB @ Yesterday at 11:15 AM

Hey lovely U. I have to say I agree fully with RAI on this one, and he put it far more politely and respectfully than what was going in my head when read your last few posts. your wife has called the shots for far too long. Seeking support in times
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Looking inside by job @ Yesterday at 11:14 AM

mleigh, Your h's drug of choice right now is work. Some become workaholics and it does sound like your h is walking that path. Take whatever your h says w/a grain of salt. You know your son the best...your son may not be the one that is dragging h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Incredibly Confused by Luna18 @ Yesterday at 11:13 AM

Originally Posted By: Matt777Luna - when you say you are "trying", what exactly does that mean to you? What actions would you say you are doing to "try" to live a normal life? Maybe you're putting more effort in to be affectio
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Can it be another round? by job @ Yesterday at 11:10 AM

Bright, I'm sorry about the audit, but your h knows that you will handle it well. As for the hotel room...do not assume anything. It could be either male or female. Time will tell on that one. Go to your vacation home and have a good time. He's
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: h2++ by JellyB @ Yesterday at 11:08 AM

Hey Zues....I just wanted to reflect on your feelings on playing pool in the tournament. Your description prompted me to recall my reading of Martin Seligman's book Authentic Happiness...especially Chapter 7 called Happiness in the Present. He discus
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wow, mind is blown 2 by Cadet @ Yesterday at 10:59 AM

Originally Posted By: Rzak81Sorry, I typed the last message 3 times and kept losing it before getting it posted. the last I missed the MLC part. I guess anything is possible but she is only 27? I've never heard of it happening so early but I'm by far
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WW/WAW Looking for advice from the pros (Sandi) by Cadet @ Yesterday at 10:56 AM

Originally Posted By: Prowl I keep reading that I need to listen to what she is asking me to do. Stop calling, give her space, man up... She's said all of these things to me. It's difficult when you aren't very patient and all you want is your fami
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New here- please give me advice on how to proceed by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 10:47 AM

Quote:It has only been 4 months which seems like an eternity to me, but I am getting discouraged reading other people's stories. Don't be discouraged reading other posts. Most are people that are in the same boat as you find yourself, and like you,
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAS or what (2) by Cadet @ Yesterday at 10:47 AM

I will give you my opinion however you will not like it. I do not think that trying to get the OM to back off is a good idea. You should confront your wife. Tell her that her behavior is inappropriate if that is the way you feel. Are you afraid of
Page 15 of 31 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004