NOTICE: We are running maintenance and pruning the forums this week and next. If there are any Topics or Posts you want to keep, please save them asap, as they may be deleted.
WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO KEEP THE FORUMS UP AND RUNNING.
HOWEVER, THERE MAY BE TIMES DURING THIS PROCESS WHEN THEY ARE DOWN.
THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Can't decide by secondt @ Yesterday at 10:14 AM

Thanks for you 2cents because I was feeling that I had made a grave mistake. When I have been around my H lately I haven't even acknowledged the A. This I guess is my form of detachment. Rightly or wrongly. I really appreciate your help- please c
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell IX by Maybell @ Yesterday at 10:14 AM

Feeling antsy, with a crazy urge to make something happen, not necessarily related to H. Just something. I'm trying to use the energy to get my house in order, and maybe I'll throw a small BBQ or go for a run this afternoon, but it feels like not eno
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog seeks new trick 3 by Old Dog @ Yesterday at 10:12 AM

I brought up the finances issue this morning. How this year she had paid very little into our joint account, missing five months including nothing in the past three months. I said I had always trusted her implicitly but felt like I was beginning to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Igit newbie needs help part 3 by igit @ Yesterday at 10:08 AM

Pilot, I am like you. Not sure how much more of this I can take.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Igit newbie needs help part 3 by igit @ Yesterday at 10:07 AM

My wife is is taking twin boys to her new church today. What a great role model. Have an A, leave your church of 9 yrs because you don't like people there any more. Then show kids it's ok to change churches especially before a D.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife says I do not fulfill her emotionally by Mike559 @ Yesterday at 10:02 AM

I am beginning to follow your posts and see some similarities. I hate seeing that you are going through something so similar, but I'll offer as much support/encouragement as I can.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The gift of time . . . by Joe1981 @ Yesterday at 09:58 AM

Ok, my W has the same two LL. I think you can give gifts in a way that isn't pursuing. Think about little things he likes. Not the big, obvious, "I'm trying to change your mind," kind of gifts. Just the, hey I though about you when I was a
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Dealing with ongoing affair -which may now be over by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 09:52 AM

Great job!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: DBing Again -- Need Support Now by Georgiabelle @ Yesterday at 09:42 AM

Two Sided, First, I'm sorry you find yourself here. This board is a great support system. Gotta ask. Why do you want to talk about the R? I'm just curious because your bf says it's done. And your old R is done. So I'm wondering why you think tal
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Not sure what to do by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 09:40 AM

You're right. It appears as if she's trying to punish you. I see no other reason for her reacting this way. I mean, what was the point of telling you how critical he was and then won't give you details or let you see him? She knows how you feel
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wifes severe depression, MLC, and suicide attempt by Lifes Twists @ Yesterday at 09:34 AM

Thanks GB, My biggest problem with what happened is she just dropped daughter off without knowing if I was here and drove away. What if I had decided to go away? I know my daughter would be alright alone in the house, its just the principal of it. I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: More confused than ever by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 09:32 AM

You are putting pressure on yourself. It's as if you feel you have to forgive right now.......right this minute.....and resume your life with WAH. I still say you are rushing the process and even though the two of you have good times (which is wond
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: DBing Again -- Need Support Now by Two Sided Coin @ Yesterday at 09:32 AM

Journaling: Even having made a choice to move forward, this is tough on me. Living here is hard when I want to R talk and I wish he'd change his mind. Trying hard to let it go and work on me, knowing he's just focused on moving forward without me.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Help my wife moved out part 2 by Gotan74 @ Yesterday at 09:32 AM

This weekend has been a little difficult for me. While W is here and talking she has been a little sad. I'm not trying to fix it just let her know that if she needs me I am there for her.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Not sure what to do by Bob1967 @ Yesterday at 09:27 AM

Of course I want to see him. That was what the texts were all about. But she has said no.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Waiting One (and tired of it) by Atsbaby @ Yesterday at 09:19 AM

I get a call from Clark 10 minutes later. He's not yelling but asks in the future to let him know if the kids won't be with me. Um no...this is my time (I don't say this, just thinking). I apologized and said I'd remind them to call next time...even
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The gift of time . . . by Elsa @ Yesterday at 09:10 AM

Thank you both for stopping by! G, I am totally like you during conflict -- I need to talk it out and then I need a hug! I've not read the original Mars/Venus book but I have been reading the "Together Forever" edition. I don't know that I
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Waiting One (and tired of it) by Atsbaby @ Yesterday at 08:59 AM

D began not feeling good again, so she remained in the house watching her Disney channel shows. The rest of the family got into the pool and we were having a blast. S asked if he could spend the night at my parents, which they agreed. My sil asked if
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wifes severe depression, MLC, and suicide attempt by Georgiabelle @ Yesterday at 08:53 AM

LT, I don't think you asked too much, although I wouldn't ask anything about dating . A good rule of thumb is that many people in MLC cannot be alone. However, logic and MLC are things I've found that go together like explosives and fire:-). The
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: barely holding on - 3 by u-turn @ Yesterday at 08:52 AM

I'm sure waw will want it to seem like an equal decision. I have told myself that I won't lie to the kids about anything. I will tell them that it is not what I wanted but we wanted different things. Her interests have changed and her interests no l
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Waiting One (and tired of it) by Atsbaby @ Yesterday at 08:47 AM

Thanks GB. I want more "time" which is why I want Clark to stay, not really just because it works financially. I think initially, I'm going to be better off financially than he will. I know our m can be saved, even though he thinks it canno
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: DB PURGE COMING by job @ Yesterday at 08:46 AM

Cadet, I have started a new thread on Pursuit/Distance for the readers.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Keeping it real by Zues126 @ Yesterday at 08:40 AM

***HELP***. Just got this email. How do I reply? Don't need a specific response, just general concept. She keeps asking where I'm at but isn't volunteering anything about where she's at. "A lot has happened" and "I know where I am
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wifes severe depression, MLC, and suicide attempt by Lifes Twists @ Yesterday at 08:40 AM

I hope I did not do the wrong thing this morning. Very hard to figure with what MLCers do. Early this morning I am woken up by the dog barking. I then hear a knocking on the front door. I go down and its my youngest standing there trying to get in.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts The Dance of Pursuit and Distance (new) by job @ Yesterday at 08:40 AM

Many of the "old" threads have been locked and/or purged over the years and newbies have not had the opportunity to post to them. So, with that in mind, I found a thread where D. Money had copied my original first posting on pursuit/distan
Page 15 of 21 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004