A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need direction by MrBond @ Yesterday at 06:38 PM

"By this stage my wife rents an apartment, moves out and is extremely angry with me for not protecting her." Did she take any responsibility for her role in this happening?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My Wife Walked Out 5 by RSG @ Yesterday at 06:34 PM

I definitely think she feels something when I say I can handle XYZ that she used to do exclusively. Organization is really hard, isn't it?! YOU have to be ready first, then organize their supplies THEN get them ready! lol Even in the beginning, W me
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Progress is slow but does happen! by MrBond @ Yesterday at 06:30 PM

Sounds like you're just faking it. That's fine in the beginning, but that's only so that you put yourself into the mindset of actually being happy. I know it's not easy, but it's possible.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need direction by sgctxok @ Yesterday at 06:29 PM

Just checking in on you. Sending a prayer your way.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Husband just told me he is moving out. by RSG @ Yesterday at 06:26 PM

I can't speak to a MLC like Mr Bond and others. I'd just remind you: Anger is the opposite of love. The alien you see before you is not your H, don't try to understand him/it. I have a WW. There was a period of 2 days where I literally felt hate in
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May Divorce Be With You by pinn @ Yesterday at 06:25 PM

Interesting... thanks for that insight into your story mrbond
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May Divorce Be With You by MrBond @ Yesterday at 06:23 PM

Sorry I never did get around to changing my signature line. We reconciled. My kids are now 9 and 13. No girlfriend although I went out with girls who were friends. They were invaluable as to giving me the female perspective. My W's parents were D'd w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: A WW? (3) by RSG @ Yesterday at 06:21 PM

Have fun buddy! And don't text your W once. This is the perfect time to let her see consequences.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Keep Wearing Wedding Band? [Thread #2] by RSG @ Yesterday at 06:17 PM

1 small nitpick: I don't want what I HAD with W, that got me to this place. I want to tear down the abandoned house, and rebuild an even greater dwelling on a solid foundation. I think that's what you meant too though. That story truly is tragic.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: NYGal: Together Again and Happy! by MrBond @ Yesterday at 06:17 PM

Have the two of you sought C since you said you were in Piecing? What did SHE say she would do for you? The way you explain it is that you tell her that you need her to be a safe place for you in order for you to trust her again. Calm and firm. Then
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: newbie. sep 6months. Little hope for reconcilation by Cessna @ Yesterday at 06:17 PM

W is hitting below the belt too. Love it. Hey, I was just reading Sandi2 description of WW and WAW. W seems to have both attributes almost equally. Won't leave kids, lots of lies, always angry. Won't go to counseling. Never seen anything positive
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: A WW? (3) by rich4j @ Yesterday at 06:15 PM

LT- Trust is broken. I would get a lawyer to protect yourself and I don't know the laws in your state but not sure what adultery gets you. Where I live you can file for divorce with cause for adultery if you can prove it. I mention this only by
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Being good at disagreement by mustardseed @ Yesterday at 06:15 PM

zeus, I understand what you are saying about needing to learn to be alone before getting into another relationship. I used to listen to Dr. Joy Browne and she is adamant about the one year rule and it makes sense. However, I don't quite understand wh
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Upwards & Onwards; It Never Rains Forever by AJM @ Yesterday at 06:07 PM

Mmmm... Beer. What's the recipe? Old family secret or something you found online? Quote:I think that night was rock bottom for her.Careful with that thinking. And this one Quote:changed her tone when I answered so I think my suspicion about her
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Infidelity/WAH, my story pt 3 by PsySara @ Yesterday at 06:06 PM

Sorry I've been so neglectful lately, between work and single parenting I've been barely making it to bed with a shower. Add to it a little drama, I found a 5 week old kitten in my WALL! I heard mewling last night and kept thinking it was coming from
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: A WW? (3) by lt0402 @ Yesterday at 06:01 PM

At home and packing for the water park trip tomorrow. W is putting Ds stuff together (I'm choosing not to push her to let me do it tonight and start a fight) and I'm getting my stuff. W is in a good mood and talking about how bored she'll be all al
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: NYGal: Together Again and Happy! by hawker @ Yesterday at 05:59 PM

Well crap!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't they ever stop being a selfish b??? My wife is so selfish right now as well!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry she didn't show any sympathy or caring, I'm sure that didn't feel reassuring. Hang in there..
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need direction by Tony68 @ Yesterday at 05:52 PM

Hi Sandi, Oldest son lives with me, my younger son has mostly been with me since wife moved out, in the last few months he has been staying with me for a fortnight then with her for the same. My older son and I still attend church ( older son is in
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: And now we wait by dream @ Yesterday at 05:49 PM

Many of us are able to guess (accurately) what your wife is up to because we've gone through the same experiences ourselves. We can see from the outside what is going on and it's much easier for us because we aren't in the middle of it all with emoti
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: NYGal: Together Again and Happy! by NYGal @ Yesterday at 05:46 PM

Nope. she says "that's not me" I'm not going to ignore her. See what I mean about people pleasing? See why I can't trust her? She laughed when I said, what if my colleague had embexzzled money from you. Would you want me to say hi, how are
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: A WW? (3) by pinn @ Yesterday at 05:46 PM

Nice post Sandi! I am glad to read that once in a while for my own good.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: A WW? (3) by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 05:41 PM

You said, "Unsure why she wants to talk so damn bad after treating me like sh$t the past 3 months". It is frustrating to see men who won't stand up to their W treating them like a POS! Your WW has had no consequences for her continued a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: DH living w OW - should I no contact him? by Cadet @ Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Welcome to the board Sorry you are here but you will meet some wonderful people here and get some great advice. The first thing you should do is be sure to read the Divorce Remedy (DR) book by MWD http://www.mcssl.com/store/mwdtc2014/ http://divorc
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: OFP -> Unstuck -> On with life by MrBond @ Yesterday at 05:29 PM

"I would never fully forgive her for everything she has done, and be able to trust her again." You could.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: And now we wait by pinn @ Yesterday at 05:23 PM

Originally Posted By: AndrewP The only thing I'll say is pinn - yes I've heard it lots enough already - no need to beat those drums any more - Facebook and boxes are not a problem right now. It's all under control, not an issue for me so let's all s
Page 15 of 25 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004