A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ...start of something new? pt.4 by Natus @ 05/25/16 09:42 PM

I guess it all depends on your sich. What can you do to DB for yourself while still showing her the best you (that includes best father, partner, husband material, etc)
For Newcomers
Yuk, sounds like that sleep med was not the right one! Didn't we talk about Blu-Kote? Gentian violet? It sounds familiar... But I bet they are a lot cuter with saddles and I'd love to see pictures! I've read about how chickens are actually descenda
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ...start of something new? pt.4 by Natus @ 05/25/16 09:39 PM

After i beat the EA and her wayward behaviour with a stick and reaffirmed i am her husband. Im not a fan of the silent approach. Id rather puff out my chest and tell her straight i am her H and will not tolerate her pretending to be single, she wan
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ...start of something new? pt.4 by Natus @ 05/25/16 09:33 PM

i think sometimes you need to go with your gut feel. Dont let your wife spew at you, you cant validate it. Most people here say to cut it short and leave the room when they get shouty. Depending on the situation ill sometimes take a stance. Ill te
For Newcomers
CHICKEN SADDLES??? Ha ha. I have a mental picture, that is funny, but I imagine they are not what I envision. Quirky is definitely the word I would use. I love it. I cant wait to hear your take on the other material that I assigned your for homew
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Strong woman not so strong by Kyh @ 05/25/16 09:16 PM

Wow Bee, sounds like good riddance! My IC was totally opposite, during my first couple of appointments she told me if at any time I felt our relationship wasn't working to seek someone else for help and treat or sessions how I would treat a physician
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: infidelity/WAH, my story by SadHub @ 05/25/16 09:15 PM

Originally Posted By: SadSara Right now H is keeping one foot in his work state and one foot with the family. In the meantime I am in this weird limbo, both trying to plan finances as if I am single and then wondering if I should plan as if I am marr
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Life 2.0 by Painter @ 05/25/16 09:10 PM

Oh, I was definitely clinging for crumbs and still am - but the more we talk, the more I encounter those times where I feel really removed from him. Like when I asked him if he at all had considered simply not doing the things that would hurt me so,
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: waw, mlc, or ww?? I am baffled by SadHub @ 05/25/16 09:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Martin5Hi SH, just noticed that your situation arose in pretty much same time frames as mine, and a lot of others on the site, my w affair started 4/12, went into overdrive between Xmas and New year, discovered mid Jan, half hea
For Newcomers
Duuuuude doodler. I love it. I'm so gonna grab shell and make the best of this ride. I know there will be some great adventures and good things on the other side. Thank you gr8 dad and Sara for the support for me and d17. Phoebe, thank you fo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ...start of something new? pt.4 by betterm @ 05/25/16 08:53 PM

Originally Posted By: bettermie, my actions recently haven't been made against my 'wife', but the woman who was my wife and now no longer wants me in her life... in preparing me for life alone, with a wife, since she was adamant on not reconciling.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WW, My Addiction, My D, my new life... by trumpet @ 05/25/16 08:51 PM

Jimkao, Same city. We will be 2 blocks apart. I did this on purpose for the kids. Not the ideal condo, but it will work. Parenting plan is me Monday Tuesday her Wednesday Thursday. We alternate Friday Saturday Sunday. Exchanges at 8pm. I'll get th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: surrealism is not my style by ciluzen @ 05/25/16 08:49 PM

Yeah, me neither. As I said, we really don't get to know another person's perspective unless they tell us. Who knows what the wife thinks she's accomplishing by pushing them together. If she really is pushing on purpose, she obviously has a reason. D
Midlife Crisis
Thanks for the replies everyone. I do need to reiterate that I think the OM in the other city (same state) is the motive but IDK for sure; however, she mentioned it once so I doubt she's forgotten about it and it makes some sense out of her nonsense.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 14 days of sheer hell, part 6, i think by DDJ @ 05/25/16 08:42 PM

As for rebuilding myself with her around, yes I can. I did it the entire wknd. But that was cos she could not run. Now she's running to OM2 or om3 it turns out and my emotions are getting the better of me. Sandi would say, drop her and run. By getti
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Life 2.0 by Phoebe @ 05/25/16 08:41 PM

It's interesting that talking to him reinforces the idea that he is not good for you. I can see then why it would be a good thing in that case. I'm afraid that I would come to the opposite conclusion if I were to talk to my H because that has bee
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 14 days of sheer hell, part 6, i think by DDJ @ 05/25/16 08:39 PM

But how do I focus on me. I must protect myself. I need to get away from her. She is clearly and blatantly cheating on me. I cannot live this life and she does not want to go. I can move out with my Bro for a month like I suggested but I don't need
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ...start of something new? pt.4 by betterm @ 05/25/16 08:38 PM

ie, my actions recently haven't been made against my 'wife', but the woman who was my wife and now no longer wants me in her life... in preparing me for life alone, with a wife, since she was adamant on not reconciling.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ...start of something new? pt.4 by betterm @ 05/25/16 08:36 PM

Ok, so I was trying to get out of the house before W came home from work, but she caught me just as I was getting out of the shower and heading out. It was pleasant at first, we even laughed about a few things. Then, 'it happened'... as it probably a
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: hoosiermama? I AM!! by whatisis @ 05/25/16 08:11 PM

me too!
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Not so lost now by shotgun @ 05/25/16 07:59 PM

Hey Rouky it is thrilling to hear you are out having a good time. Also great to hear that you aren't beating yourself up as badly as you once did. You are a special person and something wonderful is in store for you. As for interaction with your husb
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Destruction - 1 by speeder @ 05/25/16 07:55 PM

W took the day off to meet a guy for a free consultation regarding finances. She also took S16 to get his license. I had my second counseling session which was okay. The counsellor seemed shocked at the events and I think she learned as much from me
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What to do about the kids by Pljr @ 05/25/16 07:52 PM

she is usally asking for money for coffee or smokes and gas she told me today to keep track of what she owes me and she will pay me back in a few weeks . she just got a new job. Im going to just start saying no and as for the MC i think im going to j
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Life 2.0 by Painter @ 05/25/16 07:51 PM

That should be 'need it less' about the meds...
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ...start of something new? pt.4 by betterm @ 05/25/16 07:51 PM

If my W found me on Pinterest she'd divorce me out of spite for all the crap I've given her over how social media ruins lives. HAHA. jk. I got an update after yet another "blowout" (if you asked her) tonight. I'm a bit confused on my '180
Page 15 of 24 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004