A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: What is going on in their heads? by 1foot2 @ Yesterday at 03:38 PM

Oh zimmy I can tell you're hurting. You're right, our situations are very similar. From how you describe his many pullbacks from getting married, it does sound like he has some insecurity issues. You sound like a real go-getter, and I think you're on
Jump to new posts Re: Moving towards mediation, need to stop limbo by Jefe @ Yesterday at 03:36 PM

Your gratitude list is much larger. Just sit with it for a minute.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to stay patient- part 6 by Mozza @ Yesterday at 03:33 PM

Sounds excellent! I'm no vet, but I would take it a step further: our anger comes from the wrong place. It might just be what got us where we are. It's a continuation of the behavior that lead to the break up, a confirmation through our actions. It'
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: On we go by whatisis @ Yesterday at 03:32 PM

Wow, I just checked the dating site (haven't done so for a bit) and I've got a really nice message from a lady I messaged a few weeks ago. I'm really impressed when someone answers with paragraphs and actually answers the questions I asked lol. She w
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: A New Day by ericmsant2 @ Yesterday at 03:30 PM

You sound good LT. Any plans for the weekend?
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Still in MLC but has now left #6 by ericmsant2 @ Yesterday at 03:29 PM

Matt Have you considered some consulting gigs? It may help get you in the door. Just a thought. Chin up dude. Eric
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: GB Hopes 10 is a Win #10 by ericmsant2 @ Yesterday at 03:24 PM

GB Quote:I wonder how h just seamlessly leapt into another R. And if YOU knew the answer – then what? Really…what does “knowing” really do for you? The answer should tell YOU something. Quote:While I'm wondering if I can ever trust again? Can I ?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAH - chapter 5 LisaB by LisaB @ Yesterday at 03:21 PM

Hi Zues, thanks for the advice. Good ideas! I have been trying to look different, also known as better! Lose weight, cute outfits, different style. Put more effort into my appearance both when I see him and the rest of the time. Hopefully his friend
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused pt 3 by CaliGuy @ Yesterday at 03:20 PM

Jefe Catching up on your sitch ... looks like you have had a eureka type moment. I would pursue that tattoo removal, do not talk about it .. just do it. Sounds to me like you are on the right path, her talking and connecting with you about the job
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to stay patient- part 6 by Tarheel @ Yesterday at 03:19 PM

Thanks Mozza. The negative interaction the other day really made me think on how I want to act towards W going forward. Here's what I've come to realize... I can continue to express anger towards W, but what purpose does that serve? Feeling 'good' f
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Shall hate be fairer lodged than gentle love? by wmwb123 @ Yesterday at 03:16 PM

The OM will screw up eventually, Shakspr. He's scum. Anyone who would approach a married woman is scum. He will alienate her eventually, because all he cares about is himself.
Jump to new posts Re: Moving towards mediation, need to stop limbo by shodan @ Yesterday at 03:16 PM

I am full of mixed emotions today. On one hand, I sense that my W wants to work on our M (based on all of the thing that I have outlined previously) but I still have no confirmation that she ended the A (which she denies was ever an A anyway), which
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Blindsided but finding my way (6) by Underdog @ Yesterday at 03:15 PM

rpp--My trip was great! The weather was crappy, but nothing that couldn't be overlooked with good food and a little wine. I kept my travel crap out, because I'm heading back to NY on Wednesday - this time to the NYC area. Quote:What did this look
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Edz - continuing to move forward by edz @ Yesterday at 03:13 PM

Hi South just caught me there (Im at my desk working from home on the phone in case anyone wonders why Im not with S, he's taking a rare opportunity to play a video game in the living room while I finish up here) Yes will enjoy being with him, we're
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Blindsided but finding my way (6) by bdub @ Yesterday at 03:13 PM

Crying is a good way to let it out. Stick with the concept of loving yourself. You, and only you, can make you happy. Finding that special someone to share it with is just icing on the cake.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Raliced - Climbing Without a Rope by Shakspr @ Yesterday at 03:11 PM

raliced, this too shall pass. Your daughters are working through their grief in their own way. I know it's hard - try to think of it the same way a parent does when he or she first starts daycare and the kiddoes turn on the waterworks. Or the chil
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Nitty in a Nutshell #2 by Jefe @ Yesterday at 03:09 PM

Bump
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Love Actually by Underdog @ Yesterday at 03:09 PM

Quote:You might want to check with the police re what is the law in her area. Wii, we Americans put a lot of faith in liberty and the ability to make decisions for ourselves. And as you might guess, it puts a lot of burden on society when people wh
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Shall hate be fairer lodged than gentle love? by Jefe @ Yesterday at 03:08 PM

I don't think I know Nate. But Chris is good people. Maybe you can meet him when you pick up. "Folks, I still love my XW. I had a decent cry, decided yet again to hope. To DB, to make myself better every day. I choose to believe, to pray. Some
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Going Down Hill by zed @ Yesterday at 03:07 PM

Quote:I think she is even being colder b/c she says she does not want to do anything to give me hope. Mindreading. Don't do that. Drew. She has told me that she does not want to do anything to give me hope. I just added in the I think she is bein
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to stay patient- part 6 by Mozza @ Yesterday at 03:06 PM

Kudos for sticking to the script! She'll likely warm up a little, but don't get your hopes too high right away. It's still a very long journey ahead of you, only you're going in the right direction.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Going Down Hill by Mozza @ Yesterday at 03:05 PM

zed: Some excellent advice you got there from Drew. Originally Posted By: Drewyou can't talk your way out of something your actions got you into. I cried. It's something I only realized when my wife walked out after a week of pleading and begging --
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAH - chapter 5 LisaB by Zues126 @ Yesterday at 03:05 PM

Probably not a novel idea but I'd go with the makeover idea. New hair style. Stylish jeans. Classy shirts. Dangling earrings. I think outfits/styles that are different are good. They look good. They package you different so he doesn't subconsciousl
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Is this normal? by elltee2 @ Yesterday at 03:04 PM

Cadet, So I am doing the right thing to just move on, be supportive of her desire to run for the hills and pretend it doesn't hurt? It feels fake putting on such an act but DB advises it, and it appears as though a lot of people have had success wit
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Edz - continuing to move forward by South74 @ Yesterday at 03:03 PM

Edz, You just enjoy the time this evening and tonight with S. I've had a good week and I think it is down to keeping busy GALing like mad and doing things with the kids keeping us all busy. Glad my mum and dad have recently secured a Bach hut which
Page 15 of 25 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004