A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dealing with WAW part 7 by bdub @ Yesterday at 12:54 PM

How are you splitting time with the children? If you have them half the time and her income is the same as yours, you should not pay her a dime. In fact, she should be paying you for her health ins and half of the kids health ins. In my sitch our
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dealing with WAW part 7 by Maybell @ Yesterday at 12:52 PM

When I wrote my original response I didn't understand your financial situation and I wouldn't have said what I said if I had. I'm a SAHM so I'm sensitive to financial vulnerability but I've never had so much as one Tiffany box because I'm rational an
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice please 2 by rd500 @ Yesterday at 12:40 PM

hi everyone, if you have any feedback please do comment, this morning I was getting kids ready for school and she seemed very strong willed and told me that she is looking for work and hopes to be able to help with money towards kids, I said that wo
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: BOB. by Shining @ Yesterday at 12:36 PM

Thank you for checking up on me, Ats! I was just getting caught up on you, too. Glad to hear from you!! I'll post over on your thread .
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside My chrysalis 4 by Georgiabelle @ Yesterday at 12:28 PM

SS, I'm sorry you are having a difficult time. I did want to chime in on the job. While it may not be your dream job at BR, it could be a nice confidence booster and you never know who you may meet for future opportunities during this time. Always ke
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Prayer Circle by Wet @ Yesterday at 12:23 PM

A nice prayer Nitty, thank you. Here is a daily prayer for me: Lord, What do you want me learn today? What do you want me to learn through this? How do I glorify you today Lord? What do you want me to do, who can I help? Amen.
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Prayer Circle by wmwb123 @ Yesterday at 12:23 PM

Thanks, Nitty!
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: BOB. by Atsbaby @ Yesterday at 12:18 PM

Shining, I was thinking about you. Glad to hear your headed in the up direction!
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Nitty in a Nutshell #2 by Atsbaby @ Yesterday at 12:16 PM

Nitty this is fantastic! Just a word of advice, since I'm in the exact same spot as you. We are moving too fast and I read that you felt you guys were moving too fast. Continue to focus on you. These past 3 weeks, I stopped focusing on me and I bl
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Why no divorce after 21 months by Sadme @ Yesterday at 12:13 PM

Hi Iamhere, I am so sorry to hear about your situation, but I would give anything for me to even just contact me. This month is our 15th wedding anniversary. I dream of her, I get my hopes up and then fall into the depths of despair. My wife was s
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: I would like to buy a v_w__l, please! #9 by Georgiabelle @ Yesterday at 12:09 PM

Shining, You make me laugh! The Grande' girl is adorable isn't she? D9 and s4 are amazons for their age although I'm not sure the average age of an amazon. Ex Mr GB is 6'4 and I'm 5'4. D9 is 5'1- not quite the same as me but comparable. Every onc
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Going up, going down... by 2BHappy @ Yesterday at 11:37 AM

Originally Posted By: BrightFuture GAL is not going well for me sometimes. I just want to be home by myself. But I get the moments sometimes. I went to a happy hour with the people I work with yesterday. I know that I have to sometimes force myse
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Here starts the journey…WAH oh WAH by ganb8te @ Yesterday at 11:31 AM

But it is nice weather for this time of year, Old Dog. It's funny but when the sun is a-shining and the sky is blue I have my greatest temptations to reach out to H. I suppose it's because I feel stronger and more confident when there is good weathe
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog seeks new trick 4 by ganb8te @ Yesterday at 11:20 AM

Oh, man. You never seen Grease? But then what did you when "You're the One That I Want" came on the radio? (I've done the math...you were in prime time to be dancing to Grease!) I think you should add that to your bucket list, too.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Walk away partner after 22 years . WAW Ltr by South74 @ Yesterday at 11:05 AM

It's my 40th birthday and one thing I was dreading was either no text or a text from WAW. I did get a text and it said " happy birthday , we had some great years together you were always good to me I'm sorry I made the year [censored] but I hop
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: H's MLC #5 by 2BHappy @ Yesterday at 11:01 AM

I don't want to stop, it's not just for him:) I'm just thinking this may be making it harder for me to detach? But I do feel like since that has become more regular again, it has helped ...a little in a way. When we 1st started back having sex on a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside My chrysalis 4 by ganb8te @ Yesterday at 10:58 AM

Originally Posted By: Ss06I'm losing hope. Who am I? Reading all these books and making all these changes in my perspective, personality, approach, outlook, way of thinking is helpful sometimes but right now I can only think of it as wishful thinki
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dealing with WAW part 7 by Lifes Twists @ Yesterday at 10:42 AM

Pilot, If giving her everything she wants did not work in the marriage do you think it will work to get her back? I would suggest that you end her a letter or such and explain that you no long have the funds to fund her extravagant life style. Tell
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dealing with WAW part 7 by igit @ Yesterday at 10:27 AM

Pilot, I don't know what works but I can tell you what doesn't is all this coom bye ya bs.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Mindsin - pt. 4 (the countdown begins) by mindsin @ Yesterday at 10:21 AM

Ok, thanks for your inputs. So the question is, right now, what (if anything) should be said or done? The OM has moved away and for the foreseeable future, he will be seeing my W, at most, once every two weeks.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May your eyeliner, by Ggrass @ Yesterday at 10:04 AM

Nods, uh huh watto. It's hard to tell, so now you know why I get where your at. I now had some private number phone calls. About 4 bloody call centres, was temped to pick up and give them the run around for sport. Had the first world drama of h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May your eyeliner, by watto14 @ Yesterday at 09:36 AM

You go girl! yep, not sure whether detaching or giving up, just know I don't want to do this dance anymore.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: too late? by jim0987 @ Yesterday at 09:00 AM

Sorry if that seems reactionary. Youre hitting close to home on a lot of things MrBond. I think I need that. One thing you said was that I didn't care. That's absolutely not true. What is true and I didn't realise is that everything I did/said showe
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: too late? by jim0987 @ Yesterday at 08:51 AM

Whatever the reasons I did what I did. What I did was to make her feel unloved and underappreciated. I don't think I can necessarily overcome it without understanding why I behaved the way I did. At the moment I can't help to think the 'yeah but.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hi I'm new, I hope I won't be a burden... prt 4 by 1Wish @ Yesterday at 08:31 AM

I can do that and im willing to do whatevers necessary... Iwould also like to point out that i am not the religious type.. i was born and braught up in the uk... i do not want a subservient wife.. i want to be with someone that can accept me for wh
Page 15 of 34 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004