A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Uno by BrightFuture @ Yesterday at 01:36 AM

I hope you and kids are having a great trip!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Memento by rppfl @ Yesterday at 01:35 AM

BOriginally Posted By: Zues126PS- this from a guy that misspelled my own screen name. That's right. It was supposed to be Zeus. I admit it. But now I like it that way.! I totally love that you said this. It amuses me a great deal.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to let go… #2 by BrightFuture @ Yesterday at 01:32 AM

Update.. For those who are interested… Last Saturday, met with my BIL (H’s brother) to pick up the numbers and stuff for 5K run on Sunday. Then later that day had a dinner party for my nephew b-day at my sister’s. My BIL and his GF came too. We had
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Mozza (11) + Links to success stories and more by Mozza @ Yesterday at 01:30 AM

Thanks Maybell. I did the exercise. Was my tone offensive? Maybe because I wrote that it would be "ridiculous" to do what jim0987 suggested? If so, I'll say that when I wrote it, I didn't really realize that jim0987 had suggested it, I was
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old Dog seeks new trick 11 by Sherman333 @ Yesterday at 01:25 AM

Husband Haven has some good ideas too. Google it.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Memento by Zues126 @ Yesterday at 01:23 AM

Thanks guys. I feel much better. Might as well start a new thread. No link to old threads or back story. We'll let any newbies that start following me piece it together like Guy Pearce in Memento...maybe there's some benefits to no memory rppfl
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Working the Plan by HeavyD @ Yesterday at 01:10 AM

So many posts from so many people, I was really surprised. Based on the posts, I have: 1. started a gratitutde journal 2. started a solution journal 3. gone to gym today after work 4. lunched with friends today 5. scheduled drinks with friend
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Guide for LBH who has a Wayward Wife by mahhhty @ Yesterday at 01:07 AM

Originally Posted By: mahhhty It was very hard for me to stop expressing myself, and learn the valuable lesson that everything I say does not have to come out of my mouth. I'm an idiot. Correction.... It was very hard for me to stop expressing myse
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Mozza (11) + Links to success stories and more by Maybell @ Yesterday at 01:04 AM

Mozza, would you read back what you just wrote and consider your tone for a minute? I see the point of what you're saying to Jim, but I think you need to take a moment to read yourself from his perspective. Then please go back and read what you wrot
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Enjoying the ride by Maybell @ Yesterday at 01:01 AM

Nicely said, rPP.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What to do by kellam @ Yesterday at 12:52 AM

My wife and I Have been married fifteen years together sixteen years. We have four year old son. My wife has always been my best friend. She had always had a some what restless sole, but nothing that caused problems. In late 2012 and early 2013 she
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Enjoying the ride by rppfl @ Yesterday at 12:49 AM

Originally Posted By: Zues126I can accept her decision and forgive her for giving up and being human. But I don't want to let go of how much I value M either. So sometimes I feel like I'm holding on to my judgment, then I start letting it go and I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Sweethearts in crisis by MrBond @ Yesterday at 12:48 AM

My thought is that you should have called the cops on her in a very calm manner. She needs psychological help.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Enjoying the ride by claire7 @ Yesterday at 12:45 AM

Zeus, I want to tell you that you are one of the men who give me hope that men can change, too. I don't know many (any?) men IRL who are self-reflective. But clearly they do exist somewhere out there. Thanks.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Mozza (11) + Links to success stories and more by Mozza @ Yesterday at 12:35 AM

I'm not sure I understand, jim0987. It seems that I've answered your questions in my original post. Why do you say these aren't the reasons you read? They're not good reasons? You wonder if I'm hiding other reasons? What I might add is that if it we
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Should i expose the affair, or? by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 12:34 AM

When a woman is wayward and unrepentant, she doesn't want to hear those things. If that's ..., I think the words ("I have boundaries, and will not tolerate an affair") would fly in the face of your actions (trying to convince her of your wo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Enjoying the ride by Zues126 @ Yesterday at 12:33 AM

Thank you 25. I missed your posts but know that I've been on my own journey and you have been very active with the new folks as well. I still read everything you write that I am aware of. Divorce is complicated and hard. I find myself in spots I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RPP Best Year Ever (19) by jim0987 @ Yesterday at 12:26 AM

Hi Rpp, There are so many good things in your life and its great that you are thankful for them. The world would be a better place if more people were like you. Especially if it also meant heartfelt apologies for any hurt we cause. Have a good day
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Mozza (11) + Links to success stories and more by jim0987 @ Yesterday at 12:17 AM

So mozza, why are you returning the watch? You love the watch, its your watch. You gave some good reasons above but the reasons you stated aren't the reasons I read (could just be me though) If it's because you simply don't want it, could you gift
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old Dog seeks new trick 11 by Old Dog @ Yesterday at 12:12 AM

Hey Sherman, a new voice on my thread. Thanks for taking the time to come by. I've tried the rubber band technique actually and had partial success. I had to use my last one for a bike repair so I'll have to find another. I'm a 'nice guy'. That's a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May your by jim0987 @ Yesterday at 12:09 AM

To focus on your new dream you have to let go if the old one and its natural that'll make you teary. Now on with the new dream. It'll be epic!!!!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXXIII: Towanda!!!! by Maybell @ Yesterday at 12:05 AM

Thank you all. I really am and will be ok. I know I may have to choose to either live in a house that's for sale or to rent for a year; and if that's the case then I will live in a house for sale and pay my sitter to help with more of the chores. I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old Dog seeks new trick 11 by Sherman333 @ Yesterday at 12:04 AM

Quote:OD - Seems like you couldn't give a flying f*** about me. I just read part of your stitch. You're feeding her ego with these lines... like you can't live without her; which isn't true. You're letting her cake eat emotionally. The point yo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Guide for LBH who has a Wayward Wife by mahhhty @ Yesterday at 12:01 AM

Sandi and Wonka - When you get a minute can you please answer my questions from page 3 of this thread? Thank you!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Guide for LBH who has a Wayward Wife by mahhhty @ Yesterday at 12:00 AM

For me I think it is a combination of a need to express myself or speak or perhaps even try to rationalize the situation, and the idea that the next talk would be influential. It was very hard for me to stop expressing myself, and learn the valuabl
Page 15 of 29 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004