A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Almost Home by Ginger1 @ 09/28/16 12:37 PM

Oh My! Thanks for all the love! Georgiabelle, thanks for stopping by! I thoroughly enjoyed your "wordy" post! (I might be the wordiest on here, so I loved it). I wish we could hang out, you are my kind of people! really, thanks for the c
Midlife Crisis
Hello there Mr. Bond. My husband is 48 years old. To respond, I am 46 years old. I have a fantastic job that I love. It is helping me focus on something other than my marriage. I have a wonderful 15 month old child who I love to pieces. While
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still alive, still need guidance. by trumpet @ 09/28/16 12:30 PM

Tyler, Steve McQueen didn't need no stink'in women. Be the Don Equis guy - 'THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN THE WORLD' Women faun to him. He could pick and choose his conquest for the night - if he wanted, which he was usually too busy to do. Like
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Post Divorce...Still Looking for Answers by ForGump @ 09/28/16 12:25 PM

cskone-- Not sure what to say about your W. Sounds like she exerted a lot of self-control, maybe too much, over the years, and then the dam broke. About your willingness to do anything -- I was like that too. That can lead to co-dependency type of
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Taking the first step... by job @ 09/28/16 12:18 PM

Coly, Actually they have a difficult time sleeping at night. Why? Because their brains don't shut off and that's when they don't have anything to distract them from thinking about what they've done and the guilt eats at them. All they do is think
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Me and Midlife Wife and Midlife II by CT1118 @ 09/28/16 12:17 PM

There is a whole lot of value in what you have to say surfer. Thanks for the honesty, I am taking it in. I have been very busy the past few weeks - not as much time for the catharsis I find here.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Taking the first step... by job @ 09/28/16 12:16 PM

FightOn, Some of them initiate contact to see where we are at, i.e., as to whether we are where they left us pre-crisis. They use any old excuse to contact us, i.e., they miss the dog, they left something behind and need to get it, a bill has come
Midlife Crisis
I wouldn't bring up the subject of a divorce. If he does it again, say "h, I am sorry you feel that way, however, if this is something you want, I will not stand in your way". Do not help him w/the divorce. If he wants it, he will have t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I need Help - Wife having an affair and MLC by sandi2 @ 09/28/16 12:11 PM

Let me just say, you don't have to go along with something she wants, just b/c that's what she wants.....like telling the kids you are getting a divorce. Based on the threads we read, it seems common for a WW to want to rush into telling the childre
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: cheesyt 4- no more doormat! by lt0402 @ 09/28/16 12:01 PM

Love the title! Keep it up cheesyt!
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Taking the first step... by Coly23 @ 09/28/16 11:46 AM

Thanks again Job and AndrewP. I know I just have to be patient but it all seems so wrong. This person who was so in love with me is happy to not speak to me anymore. It's just so heartbreaking. I am sure he will contact me soon because my D. his SD
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still alive, still need guidance. by Tyler12 @ 09/28/16 11:44 AM

Finding the hardest part is to not initiate conversation with Ex. However she does initiate in her own time and it's more than I ever had before Unfortunately Patience is not one of my virtues however I realize that patients and except whatever
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: cheesyt 3 -adjusting to new life by Cadet @ 09/28/16 11:40 AM

new thread http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2707047#Post2707047
For Newcomers
Update. This morning W actually sought me out in the master bedroom to tell me to have a good day. She hasn't done this in a very long long time. Not jumping but it's a start.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Post Divorce...Still Looking for Answers by cskone @ 09/28/16 11:34 AM

Re: ForGump - Falling in Love I don't know. For me it took awhile...after a few months, I guess I just assumed that we'd keep dating and get married. I'm definitely not the romantic type and I definitely just let things flow where they might. I love
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts cheesyt 4- no more doormat! by cheesyt @ 09/28/16 11:34 AM

cheesyt-3 cheesyt-2 cheesyt-1 my threads for anyone interested This one is titled no more doormat. Because that's what I will be working toward. Since it seems I fell into a doormat situation.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Post Divorce...Still Looking for Answers by cskone @ 09/28/16 11:23 AM

Re: Andrew P - Depression I'm pretty xW was definitely depressed. Right before this all happened, she actually started looking for another job claiming that "working at a start up is more fun". When we were in counseling, she admitted that
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Post Divorce...Still Looking for Answers by cskone @ 09/28/16 11:12 AM

Re: doodler - what am I trying to accomplish That's just it, I actually don't know...maybe it's just that I'm looking for some sort of validation to why all this happened. I'm sure a portion of being here is to share what exactly NOT to do after you
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: SoEffingLost---Please help 2 by darknes @ 09/28/16 11:07 AM

"Anyway, I know I am supposed to take focus off of her and GAL but I just haven't found a way to do so yet." What's holding you back, exactly? "Also, the going dark thing is going to be extremely difficult as she expects us to remain
Midlife Crisis
Thank you for the quick response Job. I was thinking MLC too, but appreciate input with others with more experience. I am so thankful for all your insightful posts. It has been a tremendous help and very comforting during this difficult time. I a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The sun will rise for a new day by MrBond @ 09/28/16 11:04 AM

"all cannot be wrong" Or ONE can be wrong. Rather than dismissing that everyone else is in the wrong, have you ever thought that maybe you still are? Your frustration at things not moving the the direction YOU want them to, could be the s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I need to talk by MrBond @ 09/28/16 11:02 AM

Ok, so based on DB, in what positive ways have you changed that are specifically done to increase positive interactions with the W? I mean you have to set up micro-goals, eg. we will have a nice conversation for at least 10 minutes, I will try to mak
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Taking the first step... by AndrewP @ 09/28/16 11:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Coly23Should I continue to remain dark until he contacts me? What if he doesn't contact me for months? 2 1/2 months for me since she moved out without any meaningful word from my W. We had a brief text exchange after she moved
Midlife Crisis
How old is your H? It sounds like it's a combination of things. Right now you've posted everything about him and what he is doing and what he is like. What about you? Tell us something about YOU.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Bomb dropped by msp710 @ 09/28/16 10:58 AM

I deleted the app. It's just too tempting to look where she is and too heartbreaking to know she's lying.
Page 15 of 16 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004