A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted (2) by SAL27 @ 02/22/17 02:51 PM

Quote: I'm still trying to figure it out. But this scenario makes a lot more sense to me than her planning to leave for months or years. Think we are all trying to figure it out. My W said her biggest complaint for me was that I did not spend enough
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Tomorrow's a new day by 010207 @ 02/22/17 02:47 PM

Gump you are funny! I'm guessing the laundry mat would be out too, right?
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Just an update... by wishing, hoping @ 02/22/17 02:46 PM

So I'm back peeps. I went to court Monday with X for his request to terminate maintenance. He was denied. He is mad again, of course. Called me and stated he is going to appeal and take it to the judge for a de novo review...similar to what happened
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell 40 by Maybell @ 02/22/17 02:44 PM

Don: What a dire prediction! We haven't had a fight since probably October so we were definitely due. He didn't walk out last night so much as he suggested he'd might as well go, and I agreed. We have an agreement that when he gets too angry he wil
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Just keep plugging along by cbtdad @ 02/22/17 02:34 PM

Lol. Yes Mach it is pretty F'ing cool! I just sit back and let her vent it all out and listen. Definitely takes some getting use to from my "fix it" and control it personality. But something I'm working on all the time. I am doing my best
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Tomorrow's a new day by 010207 @ 02/22/17 02:32 PM

The short answer to your question, Matrix, is no. I'm no longer trying to save my marriage. Long answer....really just me journaling. These last few months have made me reevaluate my life and my marriage. I could've told you months ago that I wa
Midlife Crisis
I think, if I were in your shoes, I would say "I'm sorry you feel the way that you do. It's never too late to speak to an IC about the issues you have and maybe the therapist could help you find a way to reconnect w/your daughters." Bounc
Midlife Crisis
Irish .... just like when you are in the middle of this all, what you say is not going to make or break this, so do not feel pressure one way or the other. Reading along, she does seem to be a bit more clear, possible the fog is lifting ... myself
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Next phase: Divorce and Acceptance by job @ 02/22/17 02:27 PM

Pax, I hear you! I know exactly what kind of nonsense you are dealing with. It's not pretty and you have to stay on your toes because of his monstering and the things he and his lawyer come up with.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted (2) by WshIKnw @ 02/22/17 02:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Jeep74Divorce is a life-changing decision. I guarantee you she didn't make it in a couple of months. Maybe she looked as having kids as a last resort. Who knows, but even then that would have been a Band-Aid and huge mistake. Yo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted (2) by LITB @ 02/22/17 02:12 PM

I hope you realize that we are trying to encourage you and help you see things from a big picture perspective. Sometimes it comes with a 2x4. Nonetheless, you have as much right to be on these forums as the rest of us. You get to choose what advice
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Next phase: Divorce and Acceptance by Pax_luv @ 02/22/17 02:03 PM

Thank you so much Rouky. Xoxo I'm not 100% in the clear as we haven't even begun negotiations and I know all heL! Will break loose when that begins. But I've definitely been able to detach. As the lovely Sotto says, his anger is his to own. He can b
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Hello...can you hear me? by Georgiabelle @ 02/22/17 02:03 PM

Ah yes. I saw so many bands there. Widespread Panic. Saw Hootie and the Blowfish so many times. Who knew Darius Rucker would become a country sensation? Do you remember Follow for Now? Loved them. I saw Pearl Jam at Legion. My NG has photographed s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted (2) by SAL27 @ 02/22/17 02:01 PM

Quote:If you guys want to spit on me and tell me I deserve this and to GTFO the forums, I understand. Absolutely not! You do not deserve this and no spouse deserves to be betrayed for that matter. You can only focus on bettering yourself. Not for h
For Newcomers
If it makes you feel any better, I have been walking a similar path...for many of the same reasons. My wife has moved out, but she isn't nearly as wild, at least not to my knowledge. Seems to be working ok, but I do struggle with the idea that I
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Will it ever end? by Georgiabelle @ 02/22/17 01:58 PM

No Orange and Blue. No. All kinds of nope. Dawn, the Hogs are okay. You can be in the in crowd. Doodler, you crack me up!!! I grew up close to Seminoleland. Maybe they named a facility after you? I haven't been to the BBQ Shack lately but I am prett
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Will it ever end? by Gordie @ 02/22/17 01:57 PM

Jeep, 1. I really hope you and Harley Quinn have some happily ever after in your future. Enjoy your vacation! 2. I totally and utterly respect your decision not to introduce SO's in your children's lives...I feel the same way.
Midlife Crisis
Hi Cali So glad you do follow along. you were the first sitch i glued when i first came here. Looking for that magic trick to break this MLC from her. I have learnt so much from you and others. Now I think I am going to need support on this tunnel
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Hello...can you hear me? by Jeep74 @ 02/22/17 01:52 PM

That's one thing that I miss was the music scene. Been to the GA theater more time than I can remember. I think I saw Widespread Panic 6 times there.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie....Wife has left , Need Help by Jeep74 @ 02/22/17 01:49 PM

Quote:its crazy who they become Understatement of the year!!!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted (2) by Jeep74 @ 02/22/17 01:48 PM

Quote:meticulous. She wouldn't have bothered to do all of that work if she was planning to leave. When she started going cold, she quit doing much of anything. Rarely cooked, rarely did anything to take care of the house or the yard. Still did laundr
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Hello...can you hear me? by Georgiabelle @ 02/22/17 01:45 PM

Hi Jeep, The BIL doesn't. He is much older than NG and was in a very very popular of the 80s and 90s. Howevs, I used to wait on LOTS of musicians back in the day in said town. Lots:)
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie....Wife has left , Need Help by SAL27 @ 02/22/17 01:45 PM

Quote:Oh man. Mine tried that how it was going to be with kids, too. Until my lawyer tore her a new one. I'd give her responses but that would be a little to revealing, on here at least. Let's just say my lawyer laughed about that one... Ya, I think
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Will it ever end? by doodler @ 02/22/17 01:40 PM

OMG!!! It was wonderful.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Will it ever end? by Jeep74 @ 02/22/17 01:37 PM

I will say this, I've been there a few times and it has some very good scenery.
Page 15 of 19 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004