NOTICE: We are running maintenance and pruning the forums this week and next. If there are any Topics or Posts you want to keep, please save them asap, as they may be deleted.
WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO KEEP THE FORUMS UP AND RUNNING.
HOWEVER, THERE MAY BE TIMES DURING THIS PROCESS WHEN THEY ARE DOWN.
THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC W Dates Lotsa Men, Part III by Wet @ Yesterday at 09:30 PM

Hi Kat, here is the link on the trick to finding your soul-mate: http://time.com/3206205/the-trick-to-finding-your-soul-mate-change-your-expectations/
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: 1 step forward, 1000 steps back - part 5 by Ss06 @ Yesterday at 09:20 PM

Wow, thank goodness for Wonka. I hope you're around when/if my relationship turns for the better. The above advice is AWESOME!
Jump to new posts Re: 1 step forward, 1000 steps back - part 5 by Wonka @ Yesterday at 09:18 PM

MDU, I would suggest that you give this a rest for a week to allow you two to adjust from the talks you've had lately. Take a breather to get yourself centered. Let me ask you a question. -What has been the dynamic in the M when it comes to makin
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC W Dates Lotsa Men, Part III by kat727 @ Yesterday at 09:14 PM

Do you have a link? Tried to find it but never got the right one. kat
Jump to new posts Re: H is out of the house by Ss06 @ Yesterday at 09:13 PM

How can anyone make sure this doesn't happen again? This is part of the reason this is so hard. Trust, honor, loyalty... all of that has come into question and they are the basis for a marriage we all want. We all knew the restoration process was
Jump to new posts Re: 1 step forward, 1000 steps back - part 5 by mdu @ Yesterday at 09:11 PM

Thx Ss06! Wonka, should I suggest these ideas to H or wait for him to suggest? I mean MC is a no brainer...it worries me a bit that he's not initiating that, kwim? I don't want him to just go along for the ride & waste our time & money!
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: #42. 50 is the new 40! by mishka422 @ Yesterday at 09:05 PM

It's much harder when you can visualize the gender. I'm so sorry kat.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Can't decide by secondt @ Yesterday at 09:00 PM

Thanks LITB- I appreciate your response. I have been given that advice from many- to take care of myself and concentrate on myself. I am trying. You are right it is hard to detach sometimes, especially when you miss your spouse so much. The area
Jump to new posts Re: H is out of the house by unbidden @ Yesterday at 08:58 PM

But, you will never be able to make sure it doesn't happen again. What you went through was and is unspeakable, no question. But there are no guarantees in life, why can't you just let him help with the kids more and leave R stuff for later?
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC-WAW- Long Road Ahead- Help! by Nitty @ Yesterday at 08:51 PM

Caliguy, I don't know what to say, except that from what I've read, coparents can't really go dark. If you think your S would like to spend family time together, you could look at it as making this easier for him by going. Be light, warm and breezy
Jump to new posts Re: help me i am new here by Ss06 @ Yesterday at 08:49 PM

Keep checking in. You're getting there. It's not a fun process that's for sure but it has worked for SO many people. You may not have contact right now but this means you have the gift of time in spades. Use it. Seriously.
Jump to new posts Re: help me i am new here by helpjim @ Yesterday at 08:45 PM

Thanks. I have read the DB book and will re read. I even took a coaching call. It was great but I cannot do more if there is no possibility of contact with wife I am beyond the last resort. I bought the remedy book yesterday online along with other
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: barely holding on - 3 by Ss06 @ Yesterday at 08:44 PM

I LOVE that you two had this talk. What a great bond you two have!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: barely holding on - 3 by u-turn @ Yesterday at 08:41 PM

Went out to dinner with S16 tonight and had a good talk about some things that are going on at home. He is aware of much more than I thought. I don't think the A, but he knows that his mom is not being herself anymore (very angry, not around much, di
Jump to new posts Re: H is out of the house by twinmom @ Yesterday at 08:38 PM

Yep, because of the "seriousness" of what H did..... I hope ow was AMAZING in bed to make leaving your pregnant wife with it..... I don't feel safe and I want to make sure this will never happen again.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: How to Proceed by Tarheel @ Yesterday at 08:30 PM

Listen to Starsky and Sandi. They harped on me for mos to stand up and be a man. Set my boundaries and stick to them. Instead, I let my feelings dictate my actions. When I finally had enough and told my W what they are recommending to you, she agre
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Waiting One (and tired of it) by 2BHappy @ Yesterday at 08:30 PM

@ATS Stay strong, stay focused on you. Limit your time with your H if may help with the emotions. Even at S football practice and or games, try to sit elsewhere or walk around the field until you feel strong enough to sit with your H as his friend.
Jump to new posts Re: 1 step forward, 1000 steps back - part 5 by Ss06 @ Yesterday at 08:28 PM

I agree with Wonka (how can I not?!)! Slow and steady. I'm desperate to hear the words "I don't want to lose you". Relish in those words. Cry all you need to. You are facing a lot but Wonka's suggestions are awesome. Breathe and sta
Jump to new posts Re: help me i am new here by Ss06 @ Yesterday at 08:23 PM

Ok, you're sort of getting it. I have a feeling you haven't read Divorce Busting or Divorce Remedy. I'm not slamming Dr. Laura but she's divorced so I'm not sure she can give a whole lot of advice on how to keep your spouse. Just my very humble op
Jump to new posts Re: 1 step forward, 1000 steps back - part 5 by Wonka @ Yesterday at 08:22 PM

MDU, It seems that you handled S7's sleep problems really well. Kudos! H said he's afraid to lose you...wow. That is a biggie in my book. Slow and steady. I'd suggest that you call a DB Coach for some advice, if you are able to do so. To me, I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Settlement will be signed soon. Need advice. by NewB3 @ Yesterday at 08:19 PM

I told her tonight that I am off early tomorrow, so may stop in. Going to do some court paperwork. She mentions we have therapy next week and it is good we have gotten all the logistic stuff off the table. WTF? So I guess she will be all about therap
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Still in MLC but has now left #3 by Ss06 @ Yesterday at 08:18 PM

yay for movement on the geometry front! That's great news! I just wanted to make an observation about your W... one perhaps you've already made. I think a lot of women struggle with knowing the difference between self-care and what your wife is do
Jump to new posts Re: H is out of the house by unbidden @ Yesterday at 08:16 PM

So, reall, you're like the WAS now afraid the changes aren't permanent. What is best for your kids and for you right now?
Jump to new posts Re: help me i am new here by helpjim @ Yesterday at 08:16 PM

I kept throwing lots of money into projects with no immediate payoff. I would have broken my will and spirit in retrospect to make her happy with a paycheck job just to make her smile. We have no contact at all. If I even text her I will land in j
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC-WAW- Long Road Ahead- Help! by AJM @ Yesterday at 08:13 PM

Seems you are fighting between wanting to be there for her and not wanting to be treated like a door mat. About right? Here's the thing. She is in pain. You may not have caused it, but it is what it is. She knows that. She articulated that t
Page 15 of 28 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004