A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: DifRent's Journey - 27 days in, thread 2 by DifRent @ Yesterday at 08:57 PM

She REALLY did, Matt.
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Toot est possible..... by rd500 @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

Sounding good Toots and I'm really pleased about the possible interaction with H. I'm my humble opinion H needs to see what he is losing and maybe see another option to his current way Take care. Rd
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: DifRent's Journey - 27 days in, thread 2 by Matt777 @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

Ok...she didn't REALLY say that, right?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Where I keep hope alive (6) by Matt777 @ Yesterday at 08:51 PM

Originally Posted By: TootsHi Matt, I'm with you on the financial disclosure paperwork - just took mine to the L this week. Not sure where you are, but in the UK it's a 28 page form. I found it helped to just take it section by section and go slow wi
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: It's the full moon folks by CaliGuy @ Yesterday at 08:50 PM

I am mean with the heavy butter and salt ... looking forward to what appears to be an interesting progression.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Where I keep hope alive (6) by Matt777 @ Yesterday at 08:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Ripken8You've got it - tomorrow will be better. I'm a physical touch guy and quality time guy in love languages, which is why the living separately, affairs and no contact hurt so much. However, I'm using the time to fill thos
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Time to be awesome by CaliGuy @ Yesterday at 08:47 PM

BE I do think instead of actually sitting down and letting the advice here sink in .. you give it a quick read, nod your head, maybe even see the logic but I do get the vibe you are going to do what you are going to do ... Good Luck with that approa
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: DifRent's Journey - 27 days in, thread 2 by DifRent @ Yesterday at 08:39 PM

HAHA, Wonka! As for me, I gave in! Couldn't help it. I texted her, "Nope, no leftovers here. Maybe you can bring me back something." And she actually wrote back, "I'm sorry, I'll be late... can you order a pizza?" Omg... these pe
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Time to be awesome by Matt777 @ Yesterday at 08:36 PM

Originally Posted By: CaliGuyOriginally Posted By: BEClem Points all taken Cal. But what about my thoughts from today? Honestly .... I think you believe you are seeing progress but in fact you are not DBing ... which is a very slippery slope. Y
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Letting Go V by CaliGuy @ Yesterday at 08:35 PM

Heavy .... listen to Wonkas wise words. Its not about you ... they are in crisis ... not you. I recall during my W's angry phase (seems it was a year long I swear) Nothing ... and I mean nothing I could do she would be ticked off at me .. that bo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Where I keep hope alive (6) by Toots @ Yesterday at 08:35 PM

Hi Matt, I'm with you on the financial disclosure paperwork - just took mine to the L this week. Not sure where you are, but in the UK it's a 28 page form. I found it helped to just take it section by section and go slow with a pencil. I made a big l
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Time to be awesome by Fogg @ Yesterday at 08:35 PM

^^^^ BE, You said you see the 2 approaches that don't work. Going completely dark and fully pursuing. You also said you are doing whats working this week, but that's still not the case. Which makes me wonder if during those 3 months you really w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Time to be awesome by Wet @ Yesterday at 08:34 PM

Originally Posted By: BEClem... Not sure how to respond to that. Found it to be rude but I'm not going to be rude back. Thanks Wonka. Hi B, I like to examine how people respond/communicate in different circumstances. Here, you were attacked by Wo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Where I keep hope alive (6) by Ripken8 @ Yesterday at 08:33 PM

You've got it - tomorrow will be better. I'm a physical touch guy and quality time guy in love languages, which is why the living separately, affairs and no contact hurt so much. However, I'm using the time to fill those with myself and other aspec
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cautiously optimistic-Kramer's journey continues by Ripken8 @ Yesterday at 08:31 PM

This is AWESOME! So glad this has been such a turn around for you the last 2 weeks!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Where I keep hope alive (6) by Matt777 @ Yesterday at 08:29 PM

Thanks guys. Definitely living through the highs and lows of it all. Probably means tomorrow will be a good day, right?
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: It's the full moon folks by beatrice @ Yesterday at 08:27 PM

I am thinking of issuing tickets - can't charge my good friends for ringside seats though!! Thought someone might want to take a popcorn concessions
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Where I keep hope alive (6) by CaliGuy @ Yesterday at 08:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Matt777Sigh. Was on a high yesterday. Feeling back down today. Missing the intimate moments - hugs, kisses....just the physical touching I guess. Going to dinner with my dad and the girls today. Then I need to work on financia
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Time to be awesome by Calibri @ Yesterday at 08:21 PM

Originally Posted By: BEClemOriginally Posted By: WonkaBE, Gosh...you sure TALK A LOT. Do you like the sound of your own voice??!!! STOP talking and use your ears more often. Not sure how to respond to that. Found it to be rude but I'm not g
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Time to be awesome by CaliGuy @ Yesterday at 08:19 PM

Originally Posted By: BEClem Points all taken Cal. But what about my thoughts from today? Honestly .... I think you believe you are seeing progress but in fact you are not DBing ... which is a very slippery slope. Your WW is just content she ha
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Where I keep hope alive (6) by Zephyr @ Yesterday at 08:17 PM

Matt, From all that I've read, you are doing awesome...keeping things in perspective! I feel your pain on the lack of intimacy. that is something in time, we will be able to overcome, like all of the rest of the those things we have never figured o
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Time to be awesome by BEClem @ Yesterday at 08:13 PM

Originally Posted By: WonkaBE, Gosh...you sure TALK A LOT. Do you like the sound of your own voice??!!! STOP talking and use your ears more often. Not sure how to respond to that. Found it to be rude but I'm not going to be rude back. Thank
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Where I keep hope alive (6) by Matt777 @ Yesterday at 08:12 PM

Sigh. Was on a high yesterday. Feeling back down today. Missing the intimate moments - hugs, kisses....just the physical touching I guess. Going to dinner with my dad and the girls today. Then I need to work on financial disclosure paperwork tonigh
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Five Balls by Wonka @ Yesterday at 08:10 PM

Hey FY...my other crush! Thanks for the flyby update. I dearly hope, HOPE your W comes around soon.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Confused 5 by Wonka @ Yesterday at 08:09 PM

Joe, Yay...boy's night! Good for you. I have many happy memories of playing electric track cars with my late father in the basement.
Page 15 of 30 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004