A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Masterpiece -- Invincible... by beatrice @ Yesterday at 06:49 AM

Hi Jer - I agree it is pointless to try and guess what is going on with a MLCer, but part of her rotten mood could be the changes in you. They like us to stay the same - someone safe to blame. When we get a life of our own it seems to unsettle and
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Escaping a Dr. Seuss Nightmare by beatrice @ Yesterday at 06:44 AM

Mighty - I love your analogies - they are just right - some things are like a bit bump we can't get over, and then one day we do without even noticing. And yes, it is much deeper than we realised. My xh, as you know, also did the come back and try
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Alpha Step At A Time #5 by Toots @ Yesterday at 06:43 AM

Alpha, good for you with extending yourself in the way you have been! Watch yourself with the friendly woman though - I don't think any woman extends those kind of invites unless she's attracted to you and interested in dating..and as you've said you
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Pink's Journey by Pink17 @ Yesterday at 06:37 AM

PureHrt, Mahhhty, Depress and Heavy D thanks for the support. I am getting stronger every day because of this board. You all have kind words and care so much, it makes me feel better. Thanks so much for caring. Pink
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: yet another hopeless tale 2 by newpand @ Yesterday at 06:08 AM

Oh, and W may have noticed that I unfriended her on Facebook. There was a brief flurry of friendly messages from her after her adulterous weekend, and then a few more immediately after I unfriended her, but now I haven't heard a blessed thing from h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: yet another hopeless tale 2 by newpand @ Yesterday at 06:05 AM

Doing my best to get out, to meet a new person or two, and to find a job. I've now met a new (female) friend to watch Doctor Who with me on Friday nights... her company doesn't replace my wife, but I didn't expect it to. It's just a nice way to not
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newly separated by JellyB @ Yesterday at 05:59 AM

" Ive gotta wash that man right outta my ...." I think the song goes something like that. Cleaning is very therapeutic! Sometimes it feels like taking control. Nice when the friends step up and help! Sharing the burden is brilliant, and
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Pink's Journey by Pink17 @ Yesterday at 05:51 AM

Hi Skhdive, Thanks for stopping by. I am trying my best and somehow it's working for me. I keep rescuing myself from many years of giving my life to my family, my M. I know better now that I need to be responsible for my own happiness and have my
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: It's a nightmare. Wake me up 2 by koalada @ Yesterday at 05:15 AM

Originally Posted By: TenBook You are afraid because you have not detached from your W. You have become dependent on her and so you are at the whim of her emotions. It's okay to be afraid. No one thinks any less of you for it. But you need to d
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Confused 4 by Joe406 @ Yesterday at 04:42 AM

W's addiction to this job is just NUTS!! I took her down to have a surgery done today. She was sick all day from anesthesia and almost passed out. She is in pain and taking pain killers. She takes a nap earlier and than gets up and works tonight!! WT
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Abbreviations ... updated by SadDood @ Yesterday at 04:26 AM

AP or MR?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Another WW/WAW, Need Guidance by JAS84 @ Yesterday at 04:21 AM

Journaling: Had a great evening out, ended up spending a few hours at the bar with the ILs listening to a great acoustic cover duo. Got a little teary when they played "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd. Mood was dampened a little bit wh
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Confused 4 by Joe406 @ Yesterday at 03:43 AM

My experience with it is from the children's perspective. My parents got divorced when I was 14. I remember them sitting us down and telling us. I was in shock. We spent several months in counseling. Our sessions consisted of everyone asking me why I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hanging in there.... by JellyB @ Yesterday at 03:34 AM

I hadn't thought about him being lonely. Funny that's how I was feeling.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hanging in there.... by JellyB @ Yesterday at 03:33 AM

Yip that would be it!
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The book of Lou - Chapter 3 by Georgiabelle @ Yesterday at 03:33 AM

Hi Lou, I've not been a stay at home mom but have had some friends re-enter the workforce. Listen, as a mom, we know you got stuff DONE!!!! I'm sure your kids had activities that required some type of participation. Did you hekp with any fundraise
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newly separated by Diana45 @ Yesterday at 03:32 AM

My best friend came over and we cleaned part of the basement. That makes me feel better. It is a monumental task, but we had to start somewhere. I was feeling awful most if the night. I haven't been eating well. Just had something now and I hope I wi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I thought everything was okay....(Part 5) by PureHrt @ Yesterday at 03:30 AM

Originally Posted By: MCS Casting Crowns - Broken Together ______________ What do you think about when you look at me I know we're not the fairytale you dreamed we'd be You wore the veil, you walked the aisle, you took my hand And we dove into a mys
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: When is kindness enough? by Fogg @ Yesterday at 03:28 AM

Ripe, good to hear the news about the bed. You deserve the good sleep. Keep up the good work and keep posting.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dating your spouse by Marylov @ Yesterday at 03:26 AM

Great advice! I wish I could stay the hell away, but bc of our D I try to stay in contact with him at least once a day.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The Beginning of Detaching by Fogg @ Yesterday at 03:23 AM

Originally Posted By: TenBookGrant me the strength to get through this because this is the stage where she now is going to openly see him without any regard. She will be throwing this in my face to hurt me. Your thoughts and prayers would be most a
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Complex #7 - the green(-card) mile by Complex @ Yesterday at 03:20 AM

Very helpful Starsky. Do you have 2 cents on 25yrs criticism about 'dating' etc? Thanks
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still confused.. Still mixed messages. Pt 4 by Fogg @ Yesterday at 03:14 AM

Cherry, glad to hear things might be turning around for you and H. I really hope they continue to go well and you can both rebuild your M. Take it slow and try not to expect too much too quickly. There's likely a lot of emotions that have been sup
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Introduction - least creative title by Closer2 @ Yesterday at 03:10 AM

I feel much better now. The kids wanted to stay at my parents house. Which worked out well because I needed to get D4 a birthday gift. I'm taking her and S9 to the aquarium tomorrow for a "daddy's private b-day party for d4" party. I deci
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I thought everything was okay....(Part 5) by Mozza @ Yesterday at 03:08 AM

Wow, Vanila.
Page 15 of 25 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004