A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Part 10 - Contents may prove volatile by Ggrass @ Yesterday at 11:31 AM

Yeah, I get the whole vivid. I jut can't seem to work out what's ok, funny huh? H said I was tough, uncompromising and set. Doesn't fit now, chucks crap in bin. I think sorting thru what you want is the hardest. I don't want to rule out new th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May the page . :) by jim0987 @ Yesterday at 11:31 AM

How old are RHC's kids? and i'm very different around my kids than when i'm not in part because they have so much of my attention. But in terms of the whole scenario there is a good chance he is also trying to protect them and keep his own situatio
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Broken Heart...What now? by edz @ Yesterday at 11:30 AM

Sorry Pink nothing really to add over what Jim & Gg said, I'm still running on our joint account at the mo but in my case its connected to waiting for the bank to get a high enough od sorted out on an account in my name before I tx everything ov
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog seeks new trick 7 by Old Dog @ Yesterday at 11:26 AM

Already texted a friend about meeting upon Sunday.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May the page . :) by edz @ Yesterday at 11:24 AM

Think we picked this up on my thread Gg but what Jim and G said, if Im reading it all right you're looking for company, a chat and coffee right now. Anything else is further down the road and not something to worry about yet. Nervousness is fine its
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Broken Heart...What now? by jim0987 @ Yesterday at 11:23 AM

(((Pink))) sorry that your H is so disrespectful. If you havent then i think you need to sort out your own bank account. Does H have his own account? You've only got a few days until he goes away and then you can use that time to figure out your
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May the page . :) by Ggrass @ Yesterday at 11:23 AM

I know re h, he didn't even send Christmas wishes etc. Not that I did. I have laid eyes on him since mediation end of September, business text only since March last year. Nearly a year, he doesn't contact. So I doubt he will, although it's an ev
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ganb8te 4 - Putting on my giraffe ears by jim0987 @ Yesterday at 11:17 AM

Its the oil situation that worries you about nigeria.......... Glad your keeping busy. I remember you said your H talked about february but thought i'd ask if anything was happening or even how your feeling about it with February just round the cor
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Part 10 - Contents may prove volatile by edz @ Yesterday at 11:10 AM

da da daaa daaaaa da da daaaaaa... no? oh ok dreaming of tall cute dudes eh (ahem) Seriously doesnt suprise me ive had lots of dreams of people i know esp w in mixed up scenarios over the past months, e.g. im out with someone special to me (dont a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RPP: Best Year Ever (15) by claire7 @ Yesterday at 11:07 AM

Yep. yep yep yep. Trying to focus on the positive that my D has so much more quality time with her dad now.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May the page . :) by ganb8te @ Yesterday at 11:07 AM

I really have no idea how I would (will) approach this either. But let's just bring it into perspective for a sec. It's COFFEE. I think you are perfectly entitled - given the current situation - to have a coffee with someone. Call it a date if you wa
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Part 10 - Contents may prove volatile by Ggrass @ Yesterday at 11:05 AM

Well tha last was the tall cute dude, but he was 20 feet tall I was clinging to his large leg like a toddler but was full grown. Like being shaken off, clinging. Yeah, I know full of Freud hints! It was nasty odd feeling waking up. I never dreamed
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May the page . :) by jim0987 @ Yesterday at 11:02 AM

well whats ok regarding dates is entirely up to you and how you feel I dont think there are norms about plutonic dates. personally i think there are a lot of people looking for a connection that they enjoy and adds positively to their life, I also
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Part 10 - Contents may prove volatile by edz @ Yesterday at 11:00 AM

Sorry to hear about the bad dreams, strange is ok often interesting bad..never so
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Part 10 - Contents may prove volatile by edz @ Yesterday at 11:00 AM

Ha! I.should.have.known !!! You devil. I.e. raise the top (headboard) end of your bed!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Part 10 - Contents may prove volatile by Ggrass @ Yesterday at 10:57 AM

4 inches, where looking shifty around.... Where? I am having some pretty bad/ strange dreams atm let me tell you. I guess that will just add to them.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Part 10 - Contents may prove volatile by edz @ Yesterday at 10:54 AM

Yup eating more salt is also a dietry one and lowering alcohol consumption (boo). If you can raising the head of your bed by ~4 inches can help as well. Coffee 2 now... missed caffeine when sick mon/tue/wed
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Part 10 - Contents may prove volatile by Ggrass @ Yesterday at 10:51 AM

First ones gone, animals done. Dark as pitch. Cold too. Pretty sure the fast racing hound wants his jacket on. The others are too busy pan licking the bowls and playing musical bowls to care. Mmm nearly 10. Got an hour to be tuck in. Perhaps an
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Broken Heart...What now? by Ggrass @ Yesterday at 10:48 AM

I would open a new one. A personal one for you. That he cannot access and use joint one for joint bills only.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Saving my family - Part 13 by Barrybran @ Yesterday at 10:46 AM

I love your attitude, Scorp. Good things will certainly come from it.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Part 10 - Contents may prove volatile by edz @ Yesterday at 10:43 AM

Ah coffees ready...
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May the page . :) by Ggrass @ Yesterday at 10:34 AM

I know but we are all our worst enemy! I'm not even sure what I thinks ok surrounding dates, even if plutonic. And if it's considered an a, or what the whole thing is give my h hasn't spoken in months and basically in r terms decided to go out fo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Jim0987 #11 - Mk8's user manual needs some work by jim0987 @ Yesterday at 10:34 AM

I have no idea whether she is annoyed by me being chatty, given what she has said before i suspect she is, at the same time i want to end the feeling i've had for a long time (since well before BD) that i have to walk on eggshells. I probably didnt b
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Part 10 - Contents may prove volatile by edz @ Yesterday at 10:31 AM

Oh yes, easy to do at the best of the times when someone's been through the kind of sitches we here have it starts to become an oh god what's coming up next scenario!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Part 10 - Contents may prove volatile by Ggrass @ Yesterday at 10:24 AM

But you see what I mean about borrowing trouble. Nothing's has happened yet, who knows all guys might be just friendly and will never do the whole, ask out for coffee. I have jumped in a way to omg what's ok? Don't seem to know what I find ok, se
Page 15 of 32 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004