A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Detaching.....nearly there.. by SH_ @ Yesterday at 05:23 AM

Originally Posted By: Rose888I'm typing off the cuff here, so I don't know how well this will stand up to scrutiny--and I certainly haven't been precise in my use of these terms in the past--but I think engagement is about action and detachment is ab
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New here and separated by Coly23 @ Yesterday at 05:20 AM

Starting to feel down again and very tearful. Had a really good cry before I left for work this morning and thought that would be it but this afternoon is tough as well. Just started thinking that August is going to be an awful month when usually it
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My wife walked out 4 by Ginger1 @ Yesterday at 05:19 AM

No, no, this to minimize HER contact with you, which seems extremely excessive. To give YOU the space and relieve the pressure on you of deciding how and when to respond. For you to not get 5 texts and a guilt trip when you don't. be honest and clea
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: #46 Tomorrow is Another Day by kat727 @ Yesterday at 05:19 AM

And if you guys didn't see, they are living together, more than dating.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What Should I be Doing (no direction 8) by SH_ @ Yesterday at 05:18 AM

Cnut, You are in my prayers man. Take a few moments for yourself Be kind and gentle with yourself in these sad moments as it can be easy to fall into a state of rumination. Check out the emotional 1st aid Ted Talk by Guy Winch as it is one that help
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: #46 Tomorrow is Another Day by kat727 @ Yesterday at 05:18 AM

Sorry, I was off celebrating my birthday. I needed a little change of focus. I have taken the stance of being here if he needs me, I am not telling him what to do but I did stress not just making any decision at the moment. Step back, calm down an
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My wife walked out 4 by Coconut @ Yesterday at 05:17 AM

RSG, how much you contact her is up to you, but they are pointing out that daily updates may be giving her to much access to the family that she left. That she may not be feeling the loss that may make her decide she wants to be part of that family
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Infidelity/WAH, my story pt 2 by SH_ @ Yesterday at 05:13 AM

Drive by hug for SuperSara (((SuperSara))) I hope your week is going well and you are still strutten that sassy sass around.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What Should I be Doing (no direction 8) by Coconut @ Yesterday at 05:11 AM

Lost my family Found Health Issues Will not get to live with my Son Will live in a empty house May lose my dogs Retirement won't be as comfortable yeah, feeling a little down today. So hard to believe the turn life has taken in the last 4 months.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My wife walked out 4 by RSG @ Yesterday at 05:09 AM

No. Not even close. Haven't called or sent pictures in weeks. Texting between 0-3 times a day unless it's about $$$ or scheduling....
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Nobody Can Drag Me Down by bttrfly @ Yesterday at 05:03 AM

GB, I'm so glad to read your posts. It makes me hopeful for life after this clu$terf*c& known as MLC. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo hugs and positive thoughts back at ya!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My wife walked out 4 by Ginger1 @ Yesterday at 04:56 AM

Originally Posted By: mvgfwd2IMO you have way too much contact with your W. For me, I would tell her, "I can't update you or speak to you everyday because it is stressful for me and keeping me from moving forward." She can't miss you or w
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: #46 Tomorrow is Another Day by Ginger1 @ Yesterday at 04:51 AM

I have got to say, I agree with Ellie. DBing is for M's. Dating is for figuring out who is "suitable" for a life long M. Like Ellie, I wish I would have listened to all the red flags. my ex cheated on me a few times while dating, but he t
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Finding Dory by JksD @ Yesterday at 04:49 AM

I want to cry but the tears just won't come.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Finding Dory by JksD @ Yesterday at 04:48 AM

Bad day with kid. Meltdown from kid again because she refuses to do her homework and only wants to watch TV and play. That's what she does when she stays with the x, so I end up being the bad cop all the time. Kid is in a competitive school distric
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cherry- operation sass! by DDJ @ Yesterday at 04:27 AM

Hey Cherry, you're stressing about things that you can't control. That's why you're so tired, well besides the pregnancy :-) You control your actions, disregard his, so difficult still, but until you do so, you're on his roller-coaster. This mornin
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Infidelity/WAH, my story pt 2 by Cherry @ Yesterday at 04:25 AM

It's good that see how well you are doing. Your h sounds like a very confused man. I pray he realises what he has before he truly blows it!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My wife walked out 4 by CT1118 @ Yesterday at 04:16 AM

Originally Posted By: RSG Really hope that was for CT.... Ha! We are with the same woman man, it was for both of us. Touche, mvgfwd2.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cherry- operation sass! by Cherry @ Yesterday at 04:14 AM

I guess there is no way to intervene on his quest for that discovery really is there. Focus on myself I guess and wait for the inevitable sh*t storm. Tried to turn his alarm off this morning, and I realised he had changed his password on his phone.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: STBX behaviors during divorce by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 03:44 AM

So, what is your goal?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focus on Me and my Boys 5 by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 03:23 AM

I can't begin to know how many posts I read where the LBH will sort of throw into the mix that he validated her and then......etc. & etc. However, few H's actually tell what they said to the WW. Therefore, it is kind of difficult to really see
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 14 days of sheer hell - to get to heaven by DDJ @ Yesterday at 03:15 AM

And i'm not justifying ending the M, i am accepting the consequences of my actions.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 14 days of sheer hell - to get to heaven by DDJ @ Yesterday at 03:15 AM

Hey Rose, the honeymoon quote was the selfishness, i never saw her as my wife, in fact, i could never endear myself to her, I think you or Ginger brought that up. But i never quite answered it. I didn't like my wife, i still don't. But i got so atta
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: STBX behaviors during divorce by excile101 @ Yesterday at 03:06 AM

sandi2 My w has always had a secretive side to her. She always kept her social media sites private from me but I did have access to her facebook account until she changed the password when we separated. Men have always flirted with her via messages b
For Newcomers
Omg. You need to stop being so freakingly up-to-date with your GAL activities. I am finding it hard to keep up! My heart and my wallet do not thank you.
Page 15 of 17 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004