NOTICE: In order to help the OnLine Community run more efficiently, we will be pruning the boards over the next few weeks. If there are any Topics or Posts you want to keep, please save them soon.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
It would help if you stick to one thread at a time. I posted on the other one, but will repeat in part here. My point about knowing what's going on with him is not to catch him in an A as much as it is to find out if he has lied to you since before
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: WAW having an A but she denies it #2 by shodan @ 07/26/14 04:44 PM

I just ran into her briefly (by accident). Her yoga class was cancelled so she pulled by in her car while I was walking the dog. I probably a little too cold frankly. I told her we had dinner plans and that she could meet us if she wanted. I also rei
Jump to new posts Re: WAW having an A but she denies it #2 by Train @ 07/26/14 04:39 PM

You sound strong, buddy! Rock on, for sure!
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: 35... holding my ground... keep the focus on ME by makingmagic @ 07/26/14 04:37 PM

Lol. Likely because I was concerned about what my response will be in regards to the party tonight. Trying to focus on me and my response and reasoning I did look up more about codependency. I sure have it bad. I really am worried about his respo
Jump to new posts Re: WAW having an A but she denies it #2 by Oxford1 @ 07/26/14 04:22 PM

Good luck SHO. I have been exactly where you are at this exact moment...including the story telling about whereabouts.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Finding my way - part 3 by Meghan @ 07/26/14 04:21 PM

TO: I definitely think that he's been rewriting things. I have by no means been perfect, but his reading of things is mind-blowing. There have a been a few times where I've simply asked, "Is that really how you see me?" because I can't be
Jump to new posts Re: Saving my marriage by focusing on ME! by Oxford1 @ 07/26/14 04:21 PM

Originally Posted By: MaybellIf you don't see her as someone who is desirable to ANYBODY, regardless of marital status, then you're not fighting for HER. You're fighting to WIN. Just the opposite. I have been accused of putting her on a pedestal.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Onto another square by sandi2 @ 07/26/14 04:18 PM

Okay, this is going to take forever to read through. I want you to understand why I said what I did about knowing the truth. It's not about catching him in an A, but to know if he is still lying to you. Has he been lying throughout the M? Has he
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife STILL in MLC but has now left #1 by Matt165 @ 07/26/14 04:15 PM

Hi Everyone, I need your help! W called last night to ask if she can come over and clean out some stuff from my D14's room for yard sale D14 and her grandmother is having. I said that would be fine. She gets here and tells me she is coming back tomor
Midlife Crisis
Originally Posted By: Starsky309I think it's instructive that you spent just eight words glossing over the post about YOU, and then about 150 words "explaining" yourself (yet again) in reply to the post about HIM. Now THIS is a fascina
Jump to new posts Re: WAW having an A but she denies it #2 by Starsky309 @ 07/26/14 04:00 PM

You got this, Sho. STRENGTH and HONOR. Starsky
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: 35... holding my ground... keep the focus on ME by Starsky309 @ 07/26/14 03:59 PM

I think it's instructive that you spent just eight words glossing over the post about YOU, and then about 150 words "explaining" yourself (yet again) in reply to the post about HIM.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Finding my way - part 3 by T0324 @ 07/26/14 03:55 PM

Meghan - When you say how your husband portrays you. That is to a T what he says about me. Just recently he sent a girlfriend of mine a text message saying that the boys are better off than listening to mommy and daddy argue 365 days/year. Truth be
For Newcomers
Quote:So towards the end of the convo he was begging me to release him. That he can only be whole again if we go our separate ways and that I broke our marriage by being self righteous and making him feel less of a man. Hummm, self-righteous huh?
Jump to new posts Re: WAW having an A but she denies it #2 by shodan @ 07/26/14 03:52 PM

Thanks she landed and texted me to let me know that she landed. I am at the pond with my kids, playing and having a great time. But thinking of my sitch of course, people asking where my W is and I of course need to "lie". Going into ton
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Finding my way - part 3 by Meghan @ 07/26/14 03:47 PM

TO: I'm not really the most straightforward person, particularly in relationships. I've been backing off and enabling a lot over the last four years, and I've been afraid to speak up and say, "hey, this needs to change". I don't really kn
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 1st post. Long but please read, help! by Zues126 @ 07/26/14 03:14 PM

Thanks CMF. I've been off and on with prayer of a loving H. I was reading a chapter daily, now it's intermittent. Thanks for the kick in the rear, I'll start daily again. I too have a standard therapist and a DB coach. Have used both since week 1.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Finding my way - part 3 by T0324 @ 07/26/14 03:05 PM

Trust me Meghan we all get it. We understand! I like to think I'm pretty logical (I know your jaw is probably dropping based on what you read from me here haha) and I am very to the point. I don't really do BS so for me it's hard to think you could
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Finding my way - part 3 by Meghan @ 07/26/14 03:05 PM

KGirl: I'm not sure how to do that, but I'll look into it. I find that so long as he's online I'm imagining that he's on the other end glowering or grumpy or cranky with me about something, which may not be true, but causes me stress whether it is o
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Chapter 2: Letting Go by juliegayle @ 07/26/14 03:03 PM

Thanks everyone. I made a budget of shared expenses and highlighted what each of us would need to contribute each pay period. I put his child support under the individual expenses column. I love those guys and will get them what they need but the c
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Stand and Deliver! by BrightFuture @ 07/26/14 03:01 PM

Interesting dream, Heather. It could be not too far from the reality.
For Newcomers
Trying to catch up on your thread. I'm on my IPad, so I may have to make posts as I go reading your thread. Quote:I feel like he's trying to blame everything on me. What the heck? Anger is very typical for a WAS. I mean, why would he want to l
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Finding my way - part 3 by Maybell @ 07/26/14 02:52 PM

It gets easier. Look at how far you've come! It will get easier. Not in a straight line, but it does.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Eyes on the prize... by artsy @ 07/26/14 02:52 PM

Am I bi-polar??!!! I'm reeeeaaaaallllllly tired of the emotional swings. And I'm talking about mine Nothing new has happened- I'm just in my head too much. I hate it. I get out of the house as much as I can, but the thoughts still creep back in. I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Have I any hope... (part 2) by bashy @ 07/26/14 02:51 PM

So my D asked me to text lotto numbers to her tonight. She has new text app so ice been texting for the first time this evening when out. So WAW just text me. She says D is being take care off by auntie as she's going out to festival and D doesn't h
Page 15 of 19 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004