CALL 303-444-7004 to get started right away!

A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

You can get started saving your marriage right away!
CALL 303-444-7004 for more information
or sign up online at the Divorce Busting Store

A Message from Michele
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My Journey with WAS (Part 10) by Maika @ Yesterday at 02:57 AM

Thanks arsh! Yeh, it's been a long road and I am way better than I imagined back in the day. Just put in the work for yourself and you'll come out at the end of the tunnel with a more stable and better you. If you get more inspiration and guidance fr
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Husband gone for second time - 4 by arsh18 @ Yesterday at 02:56 AM

Hi Nicole, just caught up on your updates, I fully understand the lows that you hit at times. I agree that we can all only judge your husband based on the limited info available on these threads and you would know him the best. I also agree that the
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW? Would Love Opinions. Part 16 by Maika @ Yesterday at 02:54 AM

I love the opening line on your profile. I am going to use it with a twist for mine. I am 5'11 ladies, but I love women who rock their heels.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: From the other side of the mountain (pt. 9) by SBJ @ Yesterday at 02:50 AM

Here's your answer Gordie. How is it going? I guess I can answer that with a hefty...as well as can be expected. None of us ever thought or wanted to be in this predicament, but here we are. I'm keeping my self busy and it seems that I have now becom
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My Journey with WAS (Part 10) by arsh18 @ Yesterday at 02:47 AM

Hi Maika, just caught up with your updates and good to know you are doing so well. You are truly an inspiration to the newbies like me who are still trying to find their ground. Hope you continue guiding us all.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: First timer. My story - MLC/WAW by LoneWlf @ Yesterday at 02:38 AM

Davide, It only goes to show you that you are valued in others peoples eyes. After the BD I often question my value and self worth but as you can see you have made other peoples lives better. Keep on going!!!Stay well!!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: First timer. My story - MLC/WAW by Davide @ Yesterday at 02:27 AM

So, the IC I saw last night was a major flop. I came in having already processed all the ideas from the book and knowing what I was doing in terms of DBing (GAL, 180s, NC, etc...) I told him that I wanted to explore the relationship dynamics (pursui
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: This is going to take some time #2. by Gerda @ Yesterday at 02:23 AM

WOW -- SnJ, WOW. I am in my usual rush but what a gorgeous post. Your description of your home is so incredible, I can just feel the love of place and family pulsing through your words. The fruit trees, the beauty, it just sounds like heaven. K
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Gotdie #19: patience, trust...and hope by Gerda @ Yesterday at 02:11 AM

Hi -- I don't think I am allowed to put links here, so this may be blocked, but it's this one -- http://www.redoakcafe.com It's in League City. Ask for Kim! I met her at a Rejoice Marriage Ministries meeting in Florida. It's good to have suppo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW? Would Love Opinions. Part 15 by Joseph9 @ Yesterday at 02:06 AM

Link to new. http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2791627&#Post2791627
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts WAW? Would Love Opinions. Part 16 by Joseph9 @ Yesterday at 02:06 AM

Gosh and I thought I would never make it to 10 Link to old. http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2791626&#Post2791626
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW? Would Love Opinions. Part 15 by Joseph9 @ Yesterday at 02:05 AM

Have at it, it's yours I hope it is successful!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Expers Please Help!!! Walk Away Spouse after 6 yrs by Nutcrac @ Yesterday at 02:01 AM

AnotherStander / Steve85, I appreciate your responses. But here is my point of view on the whole stitch. Wife has been consistently pressuring me for divorce and I am the LBH who has moved heaven and earth to save this marriage. I own my share of fa
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW? Would Love Opinions. Part 15 by OrangeK @ Yesterday at 02:00 AM

I am also 6'2". I am stealing that line, its too good not to use.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Affair, no feelings...is there hope? IV by 44tries @ Yesterday at 01:58 AM

Oops forgot to bold the sentence I referenced...She is not totally reconciled to coming around to what you want, but she could be showing a lot worse behavior and being much colder than she's been since returning from the trip.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW? Would Love Opinions. Part 15 by Joseph9 @ Yesterday at 01:58 AM

HA....I did check out the first one and I must say not too shabby. My opening line is, I am 6'2 ladies so you can wear your heels! It looks like I am not going to get much work done today
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Affair, no feelings...is there hope? IV by 44tries @ Yesterday at 01:55 AM

Originally Posted By: sandi2 My mom was a perfectionist, and I became very much like her.......which I know, now, must have driven my H crazy. If company was expected, my family dreaded living with me while I prepared everything to be just perfect.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW? Would Love Opinions. Part 15 by LH19 @ Yesterday at 01:44 AM

You stud!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Advice on my Scenario Pt. 7 - Onward and Upward by OrangeK @ Yesterday at 01:42 AM

Originally Posted By: sandi2I'm glad you are pleased with how things went. I hope you will check out what "primary" residence really means. In my state, it is the same as "physical" residence. Don't just assume it is what it so
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW? Would Love Opinions. Part 15 by Joseph9 @ Yesterday at 01:42 AM

I am into more of the low brow humor but yeah I get it....he he, that's not too sophisticated for me . With Bumbl it is up to the ladies to make the first move. The man can't initiate a conversation unless it is initiated by the woman first. We sh
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW? Would Love Opinions. Part 15 by Ginger1 @ Yesterday at 01:38 AM

Never tried that one........ good luck! Hope you find a honey... Get it? maybe this is why I am single...
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW? Would Love Opinions. Part 15 by Joseph9 @ Yesterday at 01:37 AM

Power to the ladies G-Love.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW? Would Love Opinions. Part 15 by Joseph9 @ Yesterday at 01:36 AM

Bumbling
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW? Would Love Opinions. Part 15 by Ginger1 @ Yesterday at 01:34 AM

Originally Posted By: Joseph9I can't wait to read and it's about it. Well I got 20 swipes on my profile for potential matches on Day 1. I have not swiped yet myself so we shall see how many of those 20 I am interested in. It's like Christmas morni
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW? Would Love Opinions. Part 15 by Joseph9 @ Yesterday at 01:32 AM

I can't wait to read and it's about it. Well I got 20 swipes on my profile for potential matches on Day 1. I have not swiped yet myself so we shall see how many of those 20 I am interested in. It's like Christmas morning!
Page 15 of 17 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004