A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you create a proven step-by-step plan to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK- PT22 - anyone for a glayvar? by Huddy @ 03/28/17 11:57 AM

Hi Sotto As always, sage advice. I do like to use this forum to sometimes say what I'd like to do, rather than actually do it. Probably keeps me from insanity! Any ultimatum would have been pointless. I have a flat viewing on Friday, two floors
Midlife Crisis
SBJ, avoid the temptation to compare, they all do things differently. I will say that watching him abandoning the children has given me much more conviction that there is truly something wrong with him. That said, we are all the bad guys. I think
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Flotsam by OwnIt @ 03/28/17 11:48 AM

Just to clarify, we are talking about two different time periods. Yes your time to answer begins with service, but most courts will not allow an inactive case to sit indefinitely. Where I practice (I am a litigator), I have 120 days to get the case
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK- PT22 - anyone for a glayvar? by Sotto @ 03/28/17 11:47 AM

"she either has to realise that what she's throwing away is priceless, or I have to find someone who actually values my self worth" I would just comment that your self worth is really determined by you Huddy. And what your W (or some futur
For Newcomers
Jeep74, you are wise, sir. I can only hope that I have the courage you have to get through this possible impending doom. I am sorry that your marriage didn't work out. I am preparing myself for the break...I've reached out to family, finally, after
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK- PT22 - anyone for a glayvar? by Huddy @ 03/28/17 11:41 AM

Hello Guys As always, thanks for your invaluable input in to my sitch Unfortunately, W has had to be rushed in to the hospital. The 'boob' has gone bang, and the infection needs to be treated today. I got a call from W at dinner time (that'll be
For Newcomers
Jbroken, blocking you from her instagram is probably did you a favor. I got rid of my facebook last year but my h still has his. I do have instagram but he doesn't. so if we were to end, I think It would be easier for me just to not return to faceboo
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: It's Getting Better All the Time by Jeep74 @ 03/28/17 11:39 AM

Dawn, I'm so happy for you! Funny how we find that stepping out of our box results in so many good things, eh? I don't know what it is about being divorced, but they are coming out of the woodwork... As doodler says, I'm excited for you! And I bet
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New member, please help. by James66 @ 03/28/17 11:37 AM

Sandi, The post you quoted was only partly written and didn't convey the full message which was misleading. I wrote the longer post not knowing that it had been sent and the gap is me avoiding the printing on the screen. I'm very sorry to alarm
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: WAS or what 9 by Sotto @ 03/28/17 11:36 AM

Hello Roist, that sounds like a good plan to me. I must say I really do notice the difference when I practice the self-care. I just seem to be able to take things more in my stride. And yes there are ups and downs, but they are less affecting. Your
Midlife Crisis
I feel for you so much because the raw emotions are apparent. I can relate to much of what you say, including the anger. But coming late to your posts, I am intrigued that you were so concerned about him not contacting you and having opportunity to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Am I Dreaming or Played a Fool? by Cadet @ 03/28/17 11:31 AM

Originally Posted By: FindAirI have not read the DB or DR books because I'm not sure which direction I'm taking. I've read 100's of threads in both the New Comers and the Infidelity sections, but haven't been able to identify because of my particu
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Round 2 by Jeep74 @ 03/28/17 11:31 AM

Originally Posted By: Tryin2figuritoutWithout flinching, try and save. I can understand that. Hope it all works for you, my friend.
For Newcomers
Quote: Sorry to hear that Jeep74. The fact that your here must mean you gave it all you got from your end. Thanks, my friend. I gave it all and then some. And probably a lot more than I should have, honestly. I know now that there never was a chance
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New member, please help. by James66 @ 03/28/17 11:28 AM

Sandi, The post you quoted was only partly written and didn't convey the full message which was misleading. I wrote the longer post not knowing that it had been sent and the gap is me avoiding the printing on the screen. I'm very sorry to alarm
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: Jeep74Originally Posted By: jbrokenJeep74, I just realised I'm not aware of your story-did you manage to save your marriage? No, man. Divorced almost two weeks ago to the day... Sorry to hear that Jeep74. The fact that your
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Round 2 by Tryin2figuritout @ 03/28/17 11:24 AM

Without flinching, try and save.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Am I Dreaming or Played a Fool? by Cadet @ 03/28/17 11:23 AM

Welcome to the board Sorry you are here but you will meet some wonderful people here and get some great advice. The first thing you should do is be sure to read the Divorce Remedy (DR) book by MWD http://www.mcssl.com/store/mwdtc2014/ http://divorc
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: It's Getting Better All the Time by Dawn70 @ 03/28/17 11:19 AM

Originally Posted By: Jeep74[quote] Holy cow, Dawn, you're rolling! Good for you! Ha ha, Jeep! TOTALLY out of the norm for me. But apparently being a middle-aged divorcee has its advantages...who knew???? I have NEVER been a casual dater, but it
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Am I Dreaming or Played a Fool? by FindAir @ 03/28/17 11:18 AM

Hello All, I've been viewing these threads for about three weeks now ever since the proverbial bomb dropping. I have not read the DB or DR books because I'm not sure which direction I'm taking. I've read 100's of threads in both the New Comers an
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Round 2 by Jeep74 @ 03/28/17 11:03 AM

In all honesty, are you wanting to try and save or hang up your hat?
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: jbrokenJeep74, I just realised I'm not aware of your story-did you manage to save your marriage? No, man. Divorced almost two weeks ago to the day...
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Slowly losing my wife (3) by Cadet @ 03/28/17 10:57 AM

New thread http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2736416#Post2736416
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Okay, but HOW do you do the detachment by job @ 03/28/17 10:55 AM

Don't worry about it. As long as I can manipulate the data on this forum, I'll merge the threads, etc., when I see them.
For Newcomers
Jeep74, I just realised I'm not aware of your story-did you manage to save your marriage?
Page 15 of 18 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004