A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you create a proven
step-by-step plan to get your marriage on track!

CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Get started right away!

A Message from Michele
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 180/Last resort with 3 kids in the house by dusty70 @ 07/20/17 08:09 AM

Update to my situation, Well, today is the day that I have dreaded since this started. We had to see the friend of court regarding finances and custody and we agreed to talk to the kids tonight. Even though I am stressing big time I am now ready to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Alone and confused (angry) by Nrthman @ 07/20/17 08:04 AM

Did i say i was confused! Leaving for a long weekend with the kids wife has been very involved with final planning and has made it clear she is going with us. She wants to keep making good memories so the bad ones are not at the forfront of her thin
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: BluWaveI think you should wait. I don't think you are ready. I think you still have a lot of feelings for her. There I said it. Yes, you've said it, and I've wondered it, over and over.. Wondered what my feelings really are
For Newcomers
Should I be reading the DB first. Or DR first is fine.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW? Would Love Opinions. Thanks! Part 2 by Rose888 @ 07/20/17 07:50 AM

Originally Posted By: SmokeyDKguy....everything she complained about was superficial and could be rectified. These were her complaints. 1. Wood floors 2. The dogs 3. I gained weight 4. I spent too much time on the computer 5. Needed to change
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Here again part 11 by Henwen @ 07/20/17 07:36 AM

Hi T. I don't have anything to add. I'm a newbie to this whole disastrous WH sitch. But I basically read all your posts and I am so sorry you are in this sitch again. But I wanted you to know you are an inspiration to me. I too feel like I'm spiralin
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: New Beginnings by OwnIt @ 07/20/17 07:34 AM

Westo, I know you are mad, but there is nothing new here. You know he is still with OW. I think too you know that until he feels firmly able to come back to you he probably will be. I think its funny that he told you not to call late at night and
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW? Would Love Opinions. Thanks! Part 2 by doodler @ 07/20/17 07:29 AM

Originally Posted By: SmokeyD Thoughts?? Excellent!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Here again part 11 by 25yearsmlc @ 07/20/17 07:29 AM

Originally Posted By: leahsue- my thanks to the ones who are advising you on practical matters about asking for what you rightly deserve. - always lurking the settlement proposal that is still a work in progress. - the things swirling in my head. T
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ILYBINILWY - OW - what to do next 3 by Treasur @ 07/20/17 07:29 AM

Now you're cooking! As parkema says, you don't need to not talk to him at all...and actually you can't because of the kids and money, but on your terms now. No more enabling. No more emotion shown to him or R talks. Calm, practical, detached...and st
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW? Would Love Opinions. Thanks! Part 2 by SmokeyD @ 07/20/17 07:17 AM

Oh I am on the personal hygene wagon....I got that locked in! I got our shutters fixed in the house which was about $600 bucks and something she had complained about. When she went into the house today she was looking for weights so she could work
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Here again part 11 by T384 @ 07/20/17 07:17 AM

Haha Train, I hope I'm here to stay, I felt it coming yesterday and after I found that letter that basically depicted everything here and now it was like really? Then last night him lying about being at work and having the nerve to still come here a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW? Would Love Opinions. Thanks! Part 2 by KGuy @ 07/20/17 07:11 AM

Originally Posted By: SmokeyDKguy....everything she complained about was superficial and could be rectified. These were her complaints. 1. Wood floors 2. The dogs 3. I gained weight 4. I spent too much time on the computer 5. Needed to change
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: New Beginnings by Westo @ 07/20/17 07:10 AM

Ok, here goes....... I know the advice is to keep expectations to zero, but that is nigh on impossible. Anyway I haven't seen H since Saturday but he did email me to say he would call yesterday. However, I received a message on FB from a colleague
Page 15 of 15 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004