A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: W still at home, how to proceed? by ImAwake @ Yesterday at 02:07 PM

We had a quick talk during lunch which didn't go very well. She feels like I am trying to control her by telling her she shouldn't be in contact with her male friends. She says she doesn't see anything wrong with it since it's innocent. I stayed firm
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Just a Vanilla Change 31 by Cherry @ Yesterday at 02:04 PM

Love and prayers to you, ma and pa. The description of the love story of your parents literally made my hormonal self cry, and I haven't cried in weeks. Their love story is what I've always wished and prayed for. Your pa combing her hair really g
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newby here, desperate for some advice (thread 2) by ForGump @ Yesterday at 02:03 PM

Originally Posted By: JRussWhen we used to fight overtly, they would get scared and cry and tell us please don't divorce. Heartbreaking. How did they link arguing to divorce? Was the word "divorce" uttered by you and/or your wife during t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Some days are better than others by ForGump @ Yesterday at 01:59 PM

Originally Posted By: EDFI really want to send an email to OM, basically saying "My wife has asked for no contact. If you contact my wife, I will send your fiance copies of your emails." What did you wind up doing about this?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife has been living at parents for 1 month now. by Cadet @ Yesterday at 01:58 PM

Originally Posted By: sandi2You can check the date last posted, how many posts he has total, and see that he did not stick with the board. Some people will come post one time and we never hear from them again. Many people leave the board without us
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: W still at home, how to proceed? by Cherry @ Yesterday at 01:56 PM

I agree with sandi, just be careful of any men she may be in contact with. These OP have a way of telling our troubled spouses the things they want to hear. I was one of the "he'd never do that" people when I first came here. My h had an
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Yesterday's Gone, Tomorrow's not here... (5) by pinn @ Yesterday at 01:54 PM

Thanks feyth!! Such kind words, I am so appreciative! I am just going with the flow. Ran a half marathon this weekend, what a disaster. I hurt my Achilles at mile 4 but of course kept going. I finished with my slowest time ever but could barely w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Desperate!!! Please Help!! by Cadet @ Yesterday at 01:50 PM

Just because he SAYS he wants a divorce and just because you VALIDATE that he wants one does not mean anything. He still has lots of work to do to get a divorce. Personally I would not help him. If he wants a divorce then agree with him, validation,
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Desperate!!! Please Help!! by job @ Yesterday at 01:47 PM

Buxom, I'm so sorry that you are having a difficult time. Take a moment and just breathe! I would suggest that if he pushes to have a talk, I would sit and listen to what he has to say. Allow him to completely finish his conversation and if there
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife has been living at parents for 1 month now. by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 01:41 PM

You can check the date last posted, how many posts he has total, and see that he did not stick with the board. Some people will come post one time and we never hear from them again. Many people leave the board without us ever knowing what happened.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newby here, desperate for some advice (thread 2) by JRuss @ Yesterday at 01:38 PM

ForGump -- yes, unfortunately, the kids have picked up on it. When we used to fight overtly, they would get scared and cry and tell us please don't divorce. We've largely muzzled that crappy parenting example, though, but I can still tell they know
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Progress is slow but does happen! by PacLove @ Yesterday at 01:36 PM

How do you all feel about leaving books around so that W can see them? In the past I've made an effort to hide them. I know for sure to hide DR and DB, but I've purchased a few other books on A's, relationship and separation, part of me thinks they'd
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Desperate!!! Please Help!! by Buxom @ Yesterday at 01:34 PM

WH just texted that "we have to talk". I feel sick!! I've been away four days and will return tomorrow. He's been increasingly disconnected and more downs than ups in the last two weeks. If he tells me he wants a divorce or separation, I k
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Conundrum addendum 3 by SH_ @ Yesterday at 01:33 PM

Originally Posted By: doodler On a more serious note, I've got an addiction to hummus. I try to stay away from the stuff, but occasionally I just have to eat some. I brought a container of hummus to work, once again thinking I could control myself.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newby here, desperate for some advice (thread 2) by JRuss @ Yesterday at 01:32 PM

Originally Posted By: ForGumpp.s. I would dare guess -- as with my W -- that all kinds of other dissatisfaction/unhappiness in her life stokes her need to find excitement in her love life. She has a big hole in her heart from all the unhappiness, and
Surviving the Big D
So, fair skinned, statuesque and with curls....you sound lovely Dawn!! I wouldn't spend too much time worrying about skin deep stuff. I think real beauty is someone who is confident and happy within themselves, who is authentic, passionate, intereste
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newby here, desperate for some advice (thread 2) by JRuss @ Yesterday at 01:23 PM

Thanks, EDF -- that's a great list. GALing is definitely, far and away, the best thing I have going right now (other than the kids). I look better, feel better and, while I'm doing it, I don't stress and worry and get anxious like I do most all o
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New here and separated by bodhi @ Yesterday at 01:22 PM

Welcome, but sorry to see you here Coly. While I don't like seeing new people here, it makes me feel a bit more connected to see another female here. It seems the majority of DBers are male. We're all in this together though. I wouldn't place too m
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newby here, desperate for some advice (thread 2) by AndrewP @ Yesterday at 01:20 PM

Originally Posted By: ForGump Yep, some so-called-friends are toxic. They're not interested in your W's welfare as much as validating their own sh!tty choices in life. For every person who has voiced something about our situation, I question what the
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New here and separated by Coly23 @ Yesterday at 01:19 PM

Thanks both. I don't have any evidence (as yet) that he is seeing someone else but I'm certainly not at the stage of wanting anything more physical than a peck on the cheek!!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newby here, desperate for some advice (thread 2) by JRuss @ Yesterday at 01:19 PM

Originally Posted By: ForGumpJust to play devil's advocate ... What about all the "data" here, that says in-house separation rarely leads to reconciliation? Maybe you (we) have to destroy the marriage in order to save it. Maybe a 1-2 year i
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newby here, desperate for some advice (thread 2) by JRuss @ Yesterday at 01:16 PM

Quote:My W said essentially the same thing. I strongly question this concept though. How *are* long term couples supposed to love each other? Are you supposed to feel the giddy infatuation after years of negotiating parenting, house chores, finances,
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Mindsink - Update after a long break from DB by clearte @ Yesterday at 01:08 PM

wow. I found your name on some thread, looked them all up. Glad you're doing better!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Keep Wearing Wedding Band? by Coconut @ Yesterday at 01:07 PM

Originally Posted By: ForGumpOriginally Posted By: Coconut she was downloading A friendly apps What are they? Which apps? The ones she downloaded specifically were: - Snapchat - WhatsApp - NoTrace.im but there are many more such as: - Groupme -
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New and going through a Hybrid Seperation by SmithyC @ Yesterday at 01:03 PM

Cadet - Thank you!
Page 7 of 12 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004