Get help from a Divorce Busting® Telephone Coach TODAY! We specialize in helping you get your marriage back on track, even when your spouse has one foot out the door. Don't be discouraged. We can help.
303-444-7004
or 800-664-2435
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Crimson....waiting for goodness to happen. by Mach1 @ Today at 01:16 PM

Originally Posted By: CrimsonLong time no see, Mach....I am grateful as always for your post and advice. Truly. I think I am exiting the anger stage sort of and entering general sadness -- I guess that is part of the process as well. The hatred tha
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Self-Defense Against Fresh Fruit by job @ Today at 01:09 PM

Heather, I'm sorry you are ill...but...I'm very happy that you finally bit the bullet and met w/a lawyer. It's time to get this show on the road and mean business. As for your h, oh poor little boy and he might not have rent money...too darn bad.
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Loot and lawyers ... by Train @ Today at 01:08 PM

Okay, I've been trying to keep my cool for so long that I'm second-guessing just being ME for once. I don't want to hand over my power, but I feel I'm losing my cool composure today. Finally texted H back during lunch and said: "Let me know on
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: More points to ponder... by wishing, hoping @ Today at 12:34 PM

Thank you AJ. I had another brainstorm when driving into work this morning. I thought about my mother and my stepfather and H's interactions with them. And I started to connect the dots. Whenever my mom or stepdad would have a close friend come ove
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Crimson....waiting for goodness to happen. by Crimson @ Today at 12:30 PM

Just saw your post, Bug.....I am trying. And yes, I am riddled with fear. And it is embarrassing - I want to be naturally stronger, braver than I really am and often I hate myself for not being able to flip a switch and just not care anymore....abo
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Discovering the buck stops here.... by mizjjd @ Today at 12:27 PM

Jaye I am unbelievably proud of you. Wow Portia! Thank you for that. It means a lot to me. Thank you again. You are in a situation that you do not like and you are making an effort to change it. Yes, definitely not liking the situation. It has to c
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Self-Defense Against Fresh Fruit by LoisB @ Today at 12:22 PM

AJ, What do you mean about the FIL? I, initially, thought it was a good thing. It was Smokey that dragged his feet when it came down to it. I don't think he wants this. But, that's me and I'm doing what is necessary to protect myself.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: I am moving home - offIcially!! by Matt165 @ Today at 12:20 PM

Like MrBond said, be careful now. I have a "nice" (most of the time) MLC W but man when she goes off, she goes off! Worst is that before she even goes off she will get angry and do things like open a secret bank account first, THEN she will
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She left - 3 by gogofo @ Today at 12:18 PM

Originally Posted By: labugHelp me out. I was searching to find your writings about her ?EA/PA. Can you point to it? It is probably scattered so I will rewrite it. At BD she said that we had drifted apart and she was done. She had been talking to
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Self-Defense Against Fresh Fruit by LoisB @ Today at 12:15 PM

He just called me. I had a bit of my say when he cried about how he won't be able to pay his rent. "Yes, that would be horrible for you, wouldn't it?" He is angry and very scared. I could hear it in the fake bravado in his voice. I told
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Crimson....waiting for goodness to happen. by Crimson @ Today at 12:12 PM

Long time no see, Mach....I am grateful as always for your post and advice. Truly. I think I am exiting the anger stage sort of and entering general sadness -- I guess that is part of the process as well. The hatred that I had two weeks ago has kin
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife in MLC and getting ready to go! by Matt165 @ Today at 12:05 PM

Thanks FY, scooby and TVS! Helps to know I'm not alone. My W goes up and down and all around when it comes to what she is willing to talk to me about. Some days she wants to hide everything (like changing the passwords for the email we shared for 15
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: More points to ponder... by AJM @ Today at 12:04 PM

Can I suggest that you're doing exactly what you need to do? You're processing the events of the past several years. Something you've put off for a long time and now you have the time and safety to do so... As a suggestion - keep doing it, but bre
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Is this cake eating 16 by labug @ Today at 12:01 PM

Originally Posted By: NLWOriginally Posted By: LaBugWhy did you go? It seems you knew it was going to drag up a lot of stuff? I agreed to their invitation because it was the right thing to do. This "family" situations are difficult, are
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Self-Defense Against Fresh Fruit by AJM @ Today at 11:55 AM

Heather. Something to know in these situations. As soon as one or both of you have representation (whether a lawyer or FIL or other) then there will be drama. That's not really a question I'm afraid. It's not like you two parted on good terms. T
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She left - 3 by gogofo @ Today at 11:51 AM

So here is how my evening ended. Went home and laid in bed for an hour reading before I was going to head to my parents for dinner. W called and I let it go without answering, usually answer when she calls. Waited about 5 minutes and called her back
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Self-Defense Against Fresh Fruit by LoisB @ Today at 11:51 AM

Feeling kinda scared. Hit the ground running, so to speak. Sitting in the attorney's office. I felt sad, a little shaky. I know that's to be expected. I will plow through it. I still have feelings for this man, I guess I WAS a bit afraid to take th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Upwards - Moving Fowards, Tiny Positive Steps by Upwards @ Today at 11:50 AM

Originally Posted By: 3boyzmomUp - I think that it is great that you have recognized that you need additional help and have asked for it. Even though we try to be supermom, it is impossible to do it all alone unless we start sacrificing ourselves.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Stuff From My World by AJM @ Today at 11:46 AM

It's frustrating I'm sure, Tad. There are no words. Glad your Grandfather is getting some help and things are progressing on that front. I may have missed it - how did your visit with your dad go? AJ
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Upwards - Moving Fowards, Tiny Positive Steps by 3boyzmom @ Today at 11:41 AM

Up - I think that it is great that you have recognized that you need additional help and have asked for it. Even though we try to be supermom, it is impossible to do it all alone unless we start sacrificing ourselves. I have found that when I am sl
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: BoyzMom - New Start by 3boyzmom @ Today at 11:37 AM

Thanks bug! I am really trying to stop fighting this journey and stop trying to control how this all ends. A lot of the fear is starting to fade away as milestones pass and I am still standing and finding happiness again.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Self-Defense Against Fresh Fruit by LoisB @ Today at 11:30 AM

And, we already have drama!! I texted Smokey and asked him to send me the tax return and his W2's. Well, he's really pissed off about the child support enforcement being on his tail. He wants me to tell them that the mortgage payments are support pa
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: hope456, part 2 by labug @ Today at 11:30 AM

Welcome to the club. But we're in recovery, right? I'm going to challenge you a little more to think about what you're teaching your daughter (she's learning a lot right now about being a woman) I think you're doing great. This just takes a long t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Upwards - Moving Fowards, Tiny Positive Steps by Upwards @ Today at 11:24 AM

Truly hit rock bottom today, damn it hurt a lot, just wish I had a big OFF button today. I'm exhausted, totally & utterly exhausted and it's finally caught up on me and I've admitted defeat. H's been very supportive today although clearly found
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Crimson....waiting for goodness to happen. by labug @ Today at 11:23 AM

When I read your thread a few days ago, I thought of the same story lostinscared quoted. Crim, you're keeping yourself stuck and I would guess it's because of fear. You're holding onto everything so tightly that there's no room for change. You're ho
Page 7 of 11 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004