Get help from a Divorce Busting® Telephone Coach TODAY! We specialize in helping you get your marriage back on track, even when your spouse has one foot out the door. Don't be discouraged. We can help.
303-444-7004
or 800-664-2435
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Crimson......still just checkin' in. by Crimson @ Yesterday at 12:36 PM

I know she's not cheating on me and she is well within her rights to do whatever she wants. I have no say or control at all. I think something has got to be wrong with me. I should be able to not care by now.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: living with WAW who hasn't walked yet (3) by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 12:36 PM

Originally Posted By: zewQuote:The above is just yet-another attempt from you to try to CONTROL the situation with your WORDS.I really do have to work on this control thing. Have to trust enough to just let go. Monster 180 to get to work on. Quot
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Unlearning conflict avoidance - 11 by MrBond @ Yesterday at 12:35 PM

You're doing it AGAIN! You were on a good path - connecting with your daughter, getting friends, etc. Now you're saying that only if you get a D will you be able to spend time with your d. Why can't you be your own man and just make things happen ra
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: own buz 27: finances, travel, mediation : STFU ! by MrBond @ Yesterday at 12:31 PM

Nice to see that I can come back to someplace and find that things are exactly the same. Posts only about your XBF (at least you call him your BF now), you constantly saying how much you've changed (but don't), all the mindreading on your part, the
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: own buz 27: finances, travel, mediation : STFU ! by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 12:29 PM

Originally Posted By: makingmagicStarsky.... thats a long term goal.... it has to start with convos, dating, exclusive and committed and eventually sex. I do not expect a marriage proposal after our financial agreement is completed. It has to have
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: New Year, New Goals, New me! by Underdog @ Yesterday at 12:29 PM

Mish, I understand that life stresses are difficult to navigate. But seriously... when is it a good time to stick up for yourself? This is a complete cop out. It's like saying, "I've always been unhappy, and that's just how I am. I'm okay with
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Texas Two Stepping by Nettles @ Yesterday at 12:27 PM

You are right about the mental prep. In fact, you remind me that I need to keep a journal today of the items I need to work on in interacting with W and make notes on how I'm doing. I have to practice observing and reflecting on these things now an
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: hope456, part 2 by hope456 @ Yesterday at 12:24 PM

The awkwardness from yesterday did not continue on today. H brought D7 to the house this morning. They are going fishing today and needed to pick fishing gear that is stored in the garage. I'm really excited that H is taking the time to spend some
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: living with WAW who hasn't walked yet (3) by zew @ Yesterday at 12:17 PM

Quote:The above is just yet-another attempt from you to try to CONTROL the situation with your WORDS.I really do have to work on this control thing. Have to trust enough to just let go. Monster 180 to get to work on. Quote:Also though, that she d
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Loot and lawyers ... by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 12:10 PM

Originally Posted By: TrainYes, yes and yes. I completely agree. L said his partner deals more in family law, and he consulted with him about the spousal-support issue, asking him specifically what the courts seem to be awarding these days. He said
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She's returning home for in house separation! by hope456 @ Yesterday at 12:07 PM

Your focus seems to be solely on your W and OM. Those are things that are outside your control. Originally Posted By: Oxford1 Originally Posted By: hope456 Originally Posted By: Oxford1Now the basement is quiet so she may have come home and gone ri
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife in MLC and getting ready to go! by Matt165 @ Yesterday at 11:58 AM

Hello out there in LBS land.... Something that has been bugging me for a long time keeps running thru my head and I was wondering what others take on it may be. My W had an awful childhood. Dad left when she was just 10, little or no contact with him
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: BoyzMom - New Start by 3boyzmom @ Yesterday at 11:56 AM

Hi Blues - H has been out of town with S5 and S3, so this week has been a bit different in terms of boundaries. H has sent pics of the kids and we talked when S5 was sick, but nothing other than that. I am hoping to get into a new normal routine.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She's returning home for in house separation! by Oxford1 @ Yesterday at 11:54 AM

Originally Posted By: gabbysmom23So if she ran Into the shower and angrily slipped, how did OM hurt her shoulder ? You need to stop com ting these scenarios in your head. He keeps focusing on Abuse from our side.. The marriage team says that's all
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My WAW confuses me by Bunches @ Yesterday at 11:52 AM

Unbidden, you are totally right. I only post about interaction with her. I don't think I noticed how focused I am. Here I am being proud of detached progress and to read my own posts doesn't look like I've done it at all. Thanks for pointing this
Midlife Crisis
Hey GM, thanks for your response: Quote:AJM, it's interesting that you cheer posters on when they are writing about positive steps they take, but feel the need to counsel when negative feelings are shared. I don't need to be called out or redirected
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She's returning home for in house separation! by gabbysmom23 @ Yesterday at 11:49 AM

So if she ran Into the shower and angrily slipped, how did OM hurt her shoulder ? You need to stop com ting these scenarios in your head.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: own buz 27: finances, travel, mediation : STFU ! by makingmagic @ Yesterday at 11:46 AM

Starsky.... thats a long term goal.... it has to start with convos, dating, exclusive and committed and eventually sex. I do not expect a marriage proposal after our financial agreement is completed. It has to have a new beginning...doesnt it?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She's returning home for in house separation! by Oxford1 @ Yesterday at 11:45 AM

Originally Posted By: gabbysmom23Why do you believe OM did something? I was at the gym a few weeks ago. She was living in Hotel with OM. I got a text.. "ARE U OK, I am not I hurt my Shoulder, I fell in the shower" I called her to see
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: own buz 27: finances, travel, mediation : STFU ! by makingmagic @ Yesterday at 11:39 AM

Let me rephrase honestly.... Just because I post about him, does not mean that I am "only" focused on him.... I do take breaks...LOL I honestly see the importance of focusing on self.. its healthier. I am eager to learn and now when a tho
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New here and very Confused by artsy @ Yesterday at 11:37 AM

^^ great post! Follow that advice. It feels like this is "all of a sudden" to the LBS, but the WAS has probably been building it up for a long time. It took a long time for you to get here, it will take a long time to get out (with or with
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: living with WAW who hasn't walked yet (3) by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 11:37 AM

Originally Posted By: zewthings do change. ...and that throws me, so I post. W tells her BFF... - she can't live this way. she has to break from OM. she broke from him before, was getting over him, then she let herself go back and she's miserable.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: living with WAW who hasn't walked yet (3) by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 11:36 AM

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Seriously, do you think she doesn't ALREADY KNOW that you are willing to do this? How you feel about her? About marriage? Leave her be. SHE needs to come to YOU with the "what will it take?" thing
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: own buz 27: finances, travel, mediation : STFU ! by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 11:33 AM

Originally Posted By: makingmagic Xbf's position since DAY 1 has been that he does not commit because he believes that a paper forces people to stay together. His idea of commitment is that he was in our relationship, because he "wanted"
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: own buz 27: finances, travel, mediation : STFU ! by gabbysmom23 @ Yesterday at 11:25 AM

Ok then.
Page 7 of 10 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004