A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY ONLY!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL Cristy at 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Continuing DBing after the affair by twinmom @ Yesterday at 08:23 PM

Did you accuse her of cheating before she ever had an affair? If you want my honest opinion I think your crazy for completely trusting without transparency. I think you're setting yourself up for heartbreak. But honestly I don't agree with your d
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: newcomer now receives mail in Hell by bravo61 @ Yesterday at 08:23 PM

Yes Bug, I'm currently in counseling and have been since July. I've gotten SO much out of it and it has helped me work through my feelings of inadequacy within myself and the defensive coping skills I developed. Also it has done wonders with the ange
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Devastated Husband; Need Advice by TLEE86 @ Yesterday at 08:15 PM

Hi all, just in need of some advice, not sure if I'm about to make the right move here so any and all input is welcome! So as I've been posting, things with WAW seemed positive when I saw her last week as she said a lot of things that make her ques
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Elsa in Piecing (knock on wood) by Maybell @ Yesterday at 08:14 PM

I really enjoy reading your thread because your H seems to be really putting the effort in. I can't imagine my H ever showing this much self-awareness, much less wrestling with this tough stuff. I wish you both all the best.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Elsa in Piecing (knock on wood) by Elsa @ Yesterday at 08:09 PM

Not many changes to report on my front. We seem to be in a cycle where things are good for about 2 weeks and then not so good for the next 2 weeks. We did have an interesting conversation about forgiveness at MC this week. H admitted that he is hol
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New Place - New Togs - New Me? Mmmm (Part 5) by edz @ Yesterday at 08:01 PM

Thanks Vanilla, it really does feel good just being here, s is in the bath covering the room in foam, we had a nice dinner together and watched some minecraft videos after a day helping him pick his mums christmas present (he picked it himself) and j
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Mozza (6) + List of success stories by 25yearsmlc @ Yesterday at 07:58 PM

Originally Posted By: MaybellThis is a crooked road and that hurtful video is one of the obstacles that keeps it so hair raising. I'm sorry. But... Seriously? W being thrown in the air by male colleagues? They can't possibly respect her. Hang in
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Mozza (6) + List of success stories by 25yearsmlc @ Yesterday at 07:52 PM

Originally Posted By: TarheelOriginally Posted By: MozzaPerhaps she wanted to get a reaction out of me. That's probably exactly why she sent it. She wants to 'prove' to you that she doesn't regret her decision by showing you how happy she is. I wou
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Married fast? Too late? Completely stuck :/ by UpperCu @ Yesterday at 07:48 PM

I'm so sorry you're in this situation. It is an awful feeling to be discarded by someone you love. What things are you doing for yourself? You really need to focus on your own life and yourself right now. You can't control her actions or feelings.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My waking nightmare by Lorelai @ Yesterday at 07:46 PM

Whoa--did I have a rough night last night. My goodness!!!!! Told my sister what H said about never being fully "free" from me. And she was like, Umm, so what brought all this on. I told her I initiated a R talk and became very agitated duri
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Busting this Divorce - 90 Days NC #1 by zew @ Yesterday at 07:40 PM

Quote:I'm remembering all the amazing advice I've received in just this thread alone about how to respond to her. Just text "What is it?" and leave it to her to explain herself. Don't make a big deal about it. Don't be surprised or outraged
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My wife wants a divorce, I don't. PLEASE help!! by UpperCu @ Yesterday at 07:38 PM

How are you doing love?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Just can’t believe by onyi @ Yesterday at 07:34 PM

I have learned that OM’s ex grew up fatherless, like W. She may have been about 18-20 when started her R with the 30 y older OM, seemingly specialized in young, damaged girls. Poor soul has gotten stuck in a much earlier phase of the emotional proces
For Newcomers
Thank you Starsky and Sandi. Sandi, I have slowly been picking times to say no. Unfortunately not always picking the right times or topics. I will not continue to put up with her A, long term. As you indicated, I own a big part of the mess I'm in
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside my chrysalis 9 by Elsa @ Yesterday at 07:23 PM

Just checking on you, Ss. Hope you're busy enjoying Hanukkah!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Angry WAH blames me for everything.......(2) by Elsa @ Yesterday at 07:14 PM

Calibri, we are two peas in a pod. And our Hs sound pretty similar too. I think TLEE86 is on to something with his recommendation to stop apologizing. I am an over-apologizer, especially with my H, but a month or so ago I realized that it's actually
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Busting this Divorce - 90 Days NC #1 by HPoirot @ Yesterday at 07:13 PM

Was just reading very insightful words from Vanilla on another thread. Words from the point of view of the WAW. I've known almost since the beginning of this sitch the importance of accepting my W as she is right now... not to try to change her or
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Life 2.0 Part 2 by Rzrback @ Yesterday at 07:09 PM

That was the first and last time she's ever mentioned seeing him again. I made it clear how I felt. I'm waiting to see if it was dopamine spew. It'll be brought up again regardless. The next MC session at the latest
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Busting this Divorce - 90 Days NC #1 by Vanilla @ Yesterday at 06:54 PM

HP We all slip, we are human after all. Forgive yourself, the GAL enthusiast says go GAL. Good clean non alcohol related GAL. If you look at my sitch, you will see the damage that alcohol can do. Don't go there, your S needs you too much. It's a re
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Card29 VIII by Card29 @ Yesterday at 06:51 PM

I just had a realization about why this is hitting me so hard (even though it hits everyone hard). I've always wanted to avoid being my dad, especially his bad qualities. So I didn't drink until I was 29, I didn't go out and party once I settled down
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Take your stuff by rd500 @ Yesterday at 06:50 PM

Hi Sorry you so down. Do not give ow another thought She is not you. You are you and your H will realise that. You had bad thoughts re letting him home but you soon stopped that. That's perfect Bad thoughts are ok once you deal with them
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog seeks new trick 6 by Old Dog @ Yesterday at 06:44 PM

I found a cool game for my iPad. Monument. It's a puzzle game. Very neat.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog seeks new trick 6 by Old Dog @ Yesterday at 06:42 PM

Originally Posted By: ganb8teAw, Dog, I'm sorry to hear this. It's totally fine to wallow every now and then, we all need to. Is it allowed? I don't want to though. I'm afraid of falling back into the habit. Originally Posted By: ganb8teSo what's t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New Place - New Togs - New Me? Mmmm (Part 5) by Vanilla @ Yesterday at 06:40 PM

Originally Posted By: edzW just called and said in the spirit of the season s can stay tonight as well as I won't see him on Christmas day. We also discussed him staying on the 27th too. Going to pop around as I need to drop around a few odds and en
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I thought everything was okay...(Part 2) by HPoirot @ Yesterday at 06:39 PM

Thank you Vanilla for the time, effort, and thought you put into your posts here. I'm often make myself so angry with my W that I forget the empathy you showed in your words.
Page 7 of 11 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004