A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The Story by StartGo @ Yesterday at 11:06 AM

WAW moved out of the house 7 months ago into an apartment. She works. When we communicated more, she frequently complained about depression shortly after the move. From what she shared with me from the initial move she started working on projects a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW,still angry, am I indifferent or detached now? by SadSara @ Yesterday at 10:56 AM

I am so glad to hear you've started finding peace in this WAW-induced roller coaster. What a shame your WAW took a milestone for your D17 and turned it into a pity-fest for herself. I actually feel quite angry on behalf of your daughter, but she hand
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Strong woman not so strong by Cristy @ Yesterday at 10:56 AM

Hello Bee, Seriously?!?! I can't believe your therapist said that, so unprofessional. The good news is that you won't be working with that person anymore. You are at a very fragile point in this relationship and it would be extremely helpful to k
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focus on Me and my boys 2 by Painter @ Yesterday at 10:52 AM

Originally Posted By: JimKaoPainter, Best for the children: I wish I could answer this one, this will be based off of the psych eval. Difficult to decide based on how quickly our family was growing and how rigid STBX was with the boys schedule and
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ...start of something new? pt.4 by betterm @ Yesterday at 10:51 AM

You guys suck! =)
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Upwards & Onwards; It Never Rains Forever by Bee29 @ Yesterday at 10:47 AM

Hi Kyh, I agree with HaWho that it'd be good to consult a lawyer. Especially if you suspect that she may want to go work with him at some point. It's very important that you know what your rights are. Many of my friends with shared costudy have kids
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focus on Me and my boys 2 by JimKao @ Yesterday at 10:45 AM

Just received message from London. We has filed motion to change parenting schedule. Let does not think judge will approve and is also going to talk to psychologist. Geez!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: surrealism is not my style by ciluzen @ Yesterday at 10:41 AM

One never can fill in those blanks, huh? We'd have to be in the room with them, or better yet, in their heads. It could be that the friend's wife see's her husband as being fatherly to your W or see's that the R is making her H happy and she wants h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ...start of something new? pt.4 by cbtdad @ Yesterday at 10:40 AM

It sounds like in the end you would like to save your marriage like most of us. So that being said. Slow down!!!! There is no reason to push for workshops, no reason to pressure you or her, no reason to have any R talks. Work on you and control what
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The Story by Coconut @ Yesterday at 10:40 AM

Startgo, I'm sorry to see you find yourself here, but it's a good place to come in your sitch. It sounds like your doing a lot of good things with GAL and spending quality time with kids... There will be vets that come by and can give advice that y
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 14 days of sheer hell, part 6, i think by DDJ @ Yesterday at 10:37 AM

It's an insane aspect to understand no doubt. Ideally she needed someone that could stop her from continuing her inwardly wayward ways before they exploded outwards. Not a chance that I could have been that guy back then, was not strong enough. Gett
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ...start of something new? pt.4 by doodler @ Yesterday at 10:36 AM

betterm, These are just my opinions, so certainly don't act on my input without getting advice from others... Even if your wife agrees to the marriage workshop, in her current state of mind, it's not going to help anything and will likely increase
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The Story by JimKao @ Yesterday at 10:34 AM

StartGo, You are on a good path. Sounds like you have done a lot of DB without even knowing it. Is there any more detail you can give about WAW. Does she work? Does she still live at home?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focus on Me and my boys 2 by PacLove @ Yesterday at 10:33 AM

Originally Posted By: JimKaoThroughout this whole year and a half W has done what she has said. Her actions follow her words. I have been the one who has been inconsistent because I have always followed her lead and tried to be supportive. Now tha
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focus on Me and my boys 2 by JimKao @ Yesterday at 10:26 AM

Painter, Best for the children: I wish I could answer this one, this will be based off of the psych eval. Difficult to decide based on how quickly our family was growing and how rigid STBX was with the boys schedule and how busy I was at work. So
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ...start of something new? pt.4 by betterm @ Yesterday at 10:24 AM

I met with second attorney and she said that in our state it actually is possible for her to file for D and as part of that file she can 'request' to remove me from the home until it's all finalized. She did say though that it would require quite a b
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still here and need support by Phoebe @ Yesterday at 10:24 AM

I know that feeling a bit too well, myself. My brain knows I am going to be OK, but it's not always so obvious on a day to day basis. Just keep your focus on a really small time window, Poschan. The next hour, the next day... something manageable.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: waw, mlc, or ww?? I am baffled by Cadet @ Yesterday at 10:22 AM

Originally Posted By: Martin5Hi Cristy, thanks for offer, but I am uk based There are lots of people in the UK that do phone counseling.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The Story by Cadet @ Yesterday at 10:16 AM

Welcome to the board Sorry you are here but you will meet some wonderful people here and get some great advice. The first thing you should do is be sure to read the Divorce Remedy (DR) book by MWD http://www.mcssl.com/store/mwdtc2014/ http://divorc
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 14 days of sheer hell, part 6, i think by cbtdad @ Yesterday at 10:14 AM

Wow DDJ! That is really tough to overcome. If she isn't willing to look inward and handle her own issues then there is not much you can do. It seems like this has been going on for a long time I'm assuming. Hang in there, sounds like you are doing we
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focus on Me and my boys 2 by Painter @ Yesterday at 10:13 AM

What's best for the children? Are they established socially where you live? Will you be able to provide for them similarly? How will you enforce a US custody order in Canada? Can she use the Canadian system to push you out of the picture? Many, man
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What Should I be doing 3 by cbtdad @ Yesterday at 10:10 AM

Coconut, Sandi couldn't be more right. I hope you read my response to you about my situation the first time around. I was just like you. I wanted to "seal the deal" as fast as possible It was so hard to have that patience and realize that i
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: hoosiermama? I AM!! by kat727 @ Yesterday at 10:09 AM

Still here Hoosiermama, just not as often. How is everything?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Life 2.0 by Painter @ Yesterday at 10:06 AM

Had another long chat with WH today. It was just pleasant small talk for the most part. Some info about his life now with OW. He doesn't ask about my life, except when I told him it feels a little micromanaged at work and I may look for something els
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Strong woman not so strong by Bee29 @ Yesterday at 10:02 AM

Unbelievable! I e-mailed the therapist that we wish to stop the sessions & he replied to us: "feel free to work on your own unhapiness as it is far more secure and comfortable than an unstable happiness. Once you'll want to stop repeating th
Page 7 of 11 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004