A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Jefe wants to change himself. Pt 7 by Jefe @ Yesterday at 03:13 PM

Yes I do and yes, I can. The statement was more about trying to fix the damage that I've done, but I see your point. My screen name, BTW, was a nickname given to me in 7th grade Spanish class. But yes, I struggle with control of everything around m
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Black Knight by LoisB @ Yesterday at 03:11 PM

I see what this fuccin atty is about now. He drags it out. He makes sure the spouse doesn't get any financial support for awhile...it's like smoking someone out of their house. He makes it unbearable and stressful and you, finally, blow. Ain't gonn
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Angry WAH blames me for everything....... by Calibri @ Yesterday at 03:10 PM

Journaling: Today is going to be much harder than I thought. Checked FB this am and first post was my SIL posting on how thankful she was to wake up next to her H (my H 's brother) and fur babies and spend time with her family. Both inlaws had alrea
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: A New Day by ForeverYoung @ Yesterday at 03:08 PM

I have to say that I admire the way you are handling things, LT. I believe your attitude and perspective will take you far. I'm also happy you are able to enjoy the day with your family.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Black Knight by LoisB @ Yesterday at 03:08 PM

Job, I don't have anything to respond with...I have yet to send my letter of intent to the schools! He said I didn't let him know about the potential move. He has the letter D12 wrote to the house to say Goodbye. I've been so effin stupid. HIS t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New to DB - Need Help! - Pt 3 by Okabe @ Yesterday at 03:07 PM

Train gives you some really good advice. As one of those who is in a relatively good position compared to many here: I get your impatience. I really do. I want to fix and have it fixed now, but I can't. Reading Train's advice to you reminds me of
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Jefe wants to change himself. Pt 7 by labug @ Yesterday at 03:05 PM

Originally Posted By: JefeI'm attempting to follow the course that you recommended. It seems only prudent to heal/resolve the injuries known by my wife. I have NO DESIRE to punish my wife. I just want to begin her healing process for the damage I've
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife having emotional affair part 4 by HPoirot @ Yesterday at 03:02 PM

Great list. Yes focus on the good. Just don't push her at all. Not even a little bit. Don't bring up OM and you don't think about him. You have better things to do. And don't expect she knows where her heart truly lies. That is mind reading an
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Thanksgiving by Rzrback @ Yesterday at 03:02 PM

I know "happy" may be a relative term to many of us here, but I do wish you and everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. One silver lining in my sitch is that it has forced me to focus on all that I have to be thankful for, and the list is still pre
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Black Knight by job @ Yesterday at 03:01 PM

Heather, I'm very sorry that this no info came to light w/the holiday in full swing. I thought he might be up to something when he asked several times about D12 and school. He comes across as kind and caring, but what he's doing is digging, digging
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC W Dates, Part VI by ForeverYoung @ Yesterday at 02:58 PM

I love finding songs I can relate to. I often opened or included them in my threads like you have done here. I'm so glad the words of this song spoke to you. Keep on enjoying life and you never know what may happen.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Not sure what to do at this point by Tina825 @ Yesterday at 02:58 PM

Well I did tell him not to contact me unless it was child or business related. That I'm not doing this to punish him, but to protect myself. I told him I was tired of being strung along. His reply: "Well I didn't mean to string you along a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New to DB - Need Help! - Pt 3 by Rzrback @ Yesterday at 02:54 PM

Alright, alright, alright Train, this is why I post on here now before I make any decisions. Thank you. I couldn't sleep and was up at 1:30am. Some decent sleep, some coffee, and the cold light of day (and your reply) made all the difference. I k
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Black Knight by LoisB @ Yesterday at 02:54 PM

Thank you Stubborn. I'm shaking. I think it may be from rage. I'm awesome in a crunch, however, and my brain is already thinking of things to put into place to protect D12. I met one homeschooling mom who is a special ed teacher. I could, even if
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside my chrysalis 7 by labug @ Yesterday at 02:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Ss06Originally Posted By: ganb8teSo how did you separate your hope from a mutual hope and make it more singular? Frankly, it all started with putting my marriage away. It's not an alive marriage. Trying to perform CPR on it
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Black Knight by StubbornDyke @ Yesterday at 02:42 PM

Breathe. You don't need to respond to anything before Monday. Take your time. Right now, in this moment, everything is fine. As Job said, focus on enjoying your girls. Be grateful for how much you have accomplished. It's not over yet, but you keep
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Jim0987 #5 - working on cat like readiness by jim0987 @ Yesterday at 02:40 PM

So Paris... Got an evening eurostar to paris and got there about 2300 local time. Found a nice little bar and enjiyed a late evening snack and a couple of drinks. We stayed just off the Champs Elysees and so Saturday morning were able to find a nice
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Raliced - Climbing Without a Rope by labug @ Yesterday at 02:33 PM

Beautiful!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Blindsided and on my own (10) by labug @ Yesterday at 02:32 PM

All good posts and lots of great thinking. I think keeping "friendship" in perspective is a key here. Being friendly to someone is very different from being friends. We do those kinds of things for our kids all the time. There are some pa
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Black Knight by LoisB @ Yesterday at 02:23 PM

Jeezus, what if he goes after custody? What if his parents go after custody? I need to get her into counseling ASAP. I also need to calm down so I don't scare her.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Black Knight by LoisB @ Yesterday at 02:22 PM

I just checked my email. They are going after the homeschooling. My atty received a letter asking where D12 is enrolled. There was another letter asking about the car insurance. I'm feeling a bit sick. I was steadying myself this morning and list
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Elsa in Piecing (knock on wood) by Elsa @ Yesterday at 02:22 PM

Happy Thanksgiving! I appreciate your advice and support. I ended up with door #4, and I feel good about it. I don't think that I was a model of detachment, but I do think I handled the conversation very differently than I would have 6 months ago,
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Confusion is getting better, I think... by Okabe @ Yesterday at 02:21 PM

It kind of [censored] sometimes. Her cell phone alarm was going off in the living room (set as a reminder to leave for school), she was still asleep, and I don't have her passcode so I could only make it snooze. After the 3rd time it going off, I
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Thanksgiving.... by ForeverYoung @ Yesterday at 02:18 PM

Oh, and I'm also thankful to be part of a group where I know even us vegetarians are loved!
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: I made it.....mostly :) by whatisis @ Yesterday at 02:18 PM

Just receeved this Adventist Thought Of The Day email a few minutes ago and thought I'd pass it on to you. "There can be no reaping unless the human hand acts its part in the sowing of the seed."~ Ellen G White
Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004