A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Alpha One, Alpha All # by Complex @ Today at 06:10 AM

Alpha please also think about what true love really means. I did the same thing than you. I made my W feel guilty for things. Little things..big things. Then she ran away from me for complex reasons. Guess what I did. I argued and made her feel bad
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Sweethearts in crisis by CTL @ Today at 06:03 AM

Things have calmed down here. No arguments, it's just back to 100% silent treatment, even in front of our daughter. Bottom line: She really thinks I cheated, or she thinks her suspicions are enough to put me on silent treatment. I.e. she doesn't
Jump to new posts Re: Jefe - The Beginnings of Courting - #10 by JellyB @ Today at 06:02 AM

NICE, reading that made me tingle! Thank you for sharing those amazing thoughts I wish you so many more blessings jelly x
Originally Posted By: UpperCuSome guys are coming over tonight to hang out. We're starting a new small group to disciple each other. I've had opportunities to share my faith and talk with a lot of people as a result of my sitch that I probably never
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Still in MLC but now left #9 by JellyB @ Today at 05:48 AM

Hi Matt. I'm sorry I'm a bit late to your sitch. And if you have already had all of this said before, my apologies if that is the case. I am curious about what your gorgeous daughter would like from her parents about HER care/custody arrangement .
Jump to new posts Re: Jefe - The Beginnings of Courting - #10 by Jefe @ Today at 05:48 AM

I learned to let go and let her be her. To stop trying to control and change her into what I want and just love her for who she is. I learned to let go and let God run the show. I learned that I need to take the focus off me and put it on the peopl
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: yet another hopeless tale 2 by newpand @ Today at 05:35 AM

I am still here. Thank you for asking. Today was a fairly momentous day. I've been keeping track of W's comings and goings. Which are pretty much all "goings". Over the past 35 days, she has spent only 8 at home. Over the past week, o
Jump to new posts Re: W continuing A with OM from AA meetings by Jefe @ Today at 05:33 AM

You're mostly on the right track here. The one thing that jumps out at me is the fact YOU blocked his FB account. If you force the piecing, it just isn't going to work. It was expressed in the "because it is what you want." comment. Hav
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to let go… #2 by beatrice @ Today at 05:24 AM

Quote: I cannot even remember the times when I was worried and stressed about stuff like that, wanted to plan things ahead of time, wanted the things to be perfect, etc. It is total 180 for me. And it’s been like that for some time now You asked abo
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Uno by beatrice @ Today at 05:22 AM

Laying down good new memories is so important. Have a great week.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: In other news - Planet Zog by beatrice @ Today at 05:17 AM

NLW - this control-by-money is very much a MLC thing for my xh. He used to be generous and liberal. Has spent like crazy on himself - and bought OW1 a very expensive piano among other things, but tried to restrict what I did. Since it is a type of
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Confused & mix messages part 2 by Jefe @ Today at 05:15 AM

You've got to let go of drawing him back. You've got to love him because it's the right thing to do and not because you're expecting anything in return. You've got to set healthy boundaries and expectations because it's the right thing to do and not
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: In other news - Planet Zog by beatrice @ Today at 05:11 AM

Thank you all for your advice and good wishes - oh yes, I am keeping thw message, and remaining on my guard. I also wondered if his lawyers finally got through to him about how weak his case is - but I guess if even this is the case it means he is
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: new member please help!!! by Pink17 @ Today at 05:06 AM

Depress honey, don't be so hard on yourself right now. It takes time, it takes a lot of work. When you think you are doing better, then it suddenly hits you hard. Memories, toughs that comes to you, important dates. Don't let yourself go into cr
Jump to new posts Re: Alpha One, Alpha All # by alpha99 @ Today at 04:51 AM

Hard to swallow but point taken. I guess that works both ways too. Should our R not work out, and somewhere down the line I meet someone else, W would have no say in that. Right now kids are laying in the bed next to me. How I wish I could look a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Keep on keeping on by DaddyLongShanks @ Today at 04:42 AM

Originally Posted By: KramerThat's part of why it is taking me so long to move on. This whole thing happened so quick. I am not exaggerating when I tell you that just a few months ago we were making plans for the future and in what I thought was a lo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Keep on keeping on by Kramer @ Today at 04:37 AM

That's part of why it is taking me so long to move on. This whole thing happened so quick. I am not exaggerating when I tell you that just a few months ago we were making plans for the future and in what I thought was a loving relationship. Red flag
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Still in MLC but now left #9 by Matt165 @ Today at 04:22 AM

Thanks braveheart and Gwen, Gwen, that's what I've been doing this week. I found out the name of the councilor and tonight emailed the school to let them know I need to be kept involved in my daughters "treatment". On this front my D15 didn
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to let go… #2 by BrightFuture @ Today at 04:13 AM

Thanks, Bea and Job. Bea, do you really think there is any progress here? Originally Posted By: job Sometimes they ask questions or the conversation stops them short and then they don't respond back. It's typical mlc behavior because something in
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: #44 Here Comes the Sun by kat727 @ Today at 04:12 AM

Oh just saw your last question, Tom. She was upset Friday night as her brother said something was gay. He doesn't know. Anyway I was trying to get her to talk to me and I somehow guessed it. Maybe I did have a clue deep down. kat
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Introduction - least creative title by TenBook @ Today at 04:11 AM

I don't know anymore. All I can see is how much we all share in common as LBS, even down to the timelines. Maybe in an afterlife of some sorts, we LBS all get together and finally meet and laugh over our former lives. I'm going to purposely no
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: #44 Here Comes the Sun by kat727 @ Today at 04:08 AM

I have several friends that are gay but don't hang out with them since they are mostly on the West coast. I never even wondered if they were gay or not back in school. When I was a flight attendant most of the male flight attendants were gay but no
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: In other news - Planet Zog by BrightFuture @ Today at 04:01 AM

I hope a month of silence did the trick, he was really thinking hard about things and he realized how pathetic he was with his “legal action”. I hope he follows through and really drops it.
Walk-Away-Spouse
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Walked Away 10 Weeks Ago by Bob723 @ Today at 03:44 AM

MrBond, Thank you again for taking the time to respond. I have to admit just about every day is so hard to get out of bed whether I have to go to work or have nothing special planned. But tonight, for example, I took my daughter out for her birthday
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Susana (9) - I'm tired by mahhhty @ Today at 03:26 AM

Enjoy it! Live it up! And tell us more fun things to Google, so we can live vicariously through your travels!
Page 7 of 15 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004