NOTICE: In order to help the OnLine Community run more efficiently, we will be pruning the boards over the next few weeks. If there are any Topics or Posts you want to keep, please save them soon.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New guy ... My Story by 25yearsmlc @ Yesterday at 02:52 PM

Here is that letter I referred to, and it's from a WAW to a h who posted here. They were not married to each other, but the letter's author relates to the wife of the man posting here, and HE had made a lot of changes within,so.....make sense? Okay.
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: 1 step forward 1000 steps back - part 4 by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 02:51 PM

Originally Posted By: MaybellStarsky, I'm confused. My understanding of MDU's sitch is that her husband has withdrawn from the reconnecting that was going on, but that she doesn't have any firm information as to why, if the A with the OW is definite
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wreckingball by Mighty @ Yesterday at 02:49 PM

Yes, Sarah- lets hope they see what it was they really had to have. I don't know why they had to leave the security of their family to be with the craziness of the ow... but it is what it is. I don't know why I want him to see her for who she really
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell, Part V by Maybell @ Yesterday at 02:49 PM

Slowing down in person is one of the 180s I've been practicing on my kids. It's especially helpful with my daughter, whose temperament is very like my husband's. It's been AMAZING what a difference it's made in my relationship with her, and how much
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New guy ... My Story by 25yearsmlc @ Yesterday at 02:48 PM

Originally Posted By: CaliGuySo reading here ... and I really like to say what a great forum this is, people are positive and seem to be truly pro marriage and its refreshing as all the things I have gone through I know it would be a quick reaction t
The Do A 180 Workshop
Jump to new posts Re: 180s When Separated by dawgy @ Yesterday at 02:44 PM

Very wise words Cadet . This is part of my strategy for being more attractive . Being a great Dad is at the top of my list and should be on any LBD s
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife STILL in MLC but has now left #1 by Matt165 @ Yesterday at 02:38 PM

Hello Everyone, Just journaling a bit...... Found out last night that my D14 is going to be spending the next 4 days with my MIL getting things ready for their yard sale and then Saturday and Sunday having it. I have mixed feelings about this as I l
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New guy ... My Story by CaliGuy @ Yesterday at 02:36 PM

Yeah rayzzz I have been thinking about the conversation .... trying not to obsess with the thoughts but have regrets letting to much out, I know her lease is up in November and in a way I wanted to put some pressure on her to want to fix us by then .
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: How am I doing this ? by dawgy @ Yesterday at 02:36 PM

Yes I read all about the MLC and it seems relevant in alot of ways but not all . W even told me she that she thought that I thought she was having a mid life crisis and she couldnt affirm it or deny it . never the less alot of it makes sense and it d
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: NERO - is this still ME? by albamarie @ Yesterday at 02:33 PM

Hi Nero, You are walking a very delicate path and need to just stay on your toes. You seem to have developed a very strange friendship bond with your Xh, and he seems to be content with that. If you are as well, then happy sailing, but you have to b
For Newcomers
It's good that you're doing IC. You'll get this, it's just really difficult and call for a complete reset of our past ways of interacting with everyone, not just your W. Hang in there.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Wife dropped the bomb; doing in house separation by HopeTex @ Yesterday at 02:31 PM

I am new to the forum, have read DB. My basic story: Married over a decade. My first marriage, my wife's second. She got married straight out of college to a guy who turned out to be mentally ill and emotionally abusive, so she divorced him. I m
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell, Part V by labug @ Yesterday at 02:25 PM

I'm better in writing than face to face. You can slow down, think, edit when writing. You can also learn to do that when speaking but it does take practice. I was always uncomfortable with silence in a conversation because I felt I had to fill it.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Possible MLC WAH, and need guidance by Cadet @ Yesterday at 02:25 PM

Welcome to this board. Link to you thread in newcomers http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...449#Post2467449 The first thing you should do is be sure to read the Divorce Remedy book by MWD, Divorce Busting is also an excellent book. Sorry you
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: How am I doing this ? by dawgy @ Yesterday at 02:20 PM

I dont know how to stop her but theres got to be a way . its one thing to sleep with some one for a few hrs and then go home . But a whole night together in bed is a whole different animal .IMO maybe its just my perception . She can go wherever for t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New guy ... My Story by rayzzz @ Yesterday at 02:20 PM

Sorry to find you here, but I second this is the best place to be if you need the strength, resources and even a chance to win your marriage back. Originally Posted By: CaliGuy She did probe a bit with me... I dropped a hint I am looking to rent
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Slowly switching gears by Anders @ Yesterday at 02:18 PM

After an increase in W's communication via email a couple of weeks ago, she has gone dark for the last week and a half. I know this is not uncommon in WAW situations. Still, it is difficult trying not to read her mind about what she is thinking and d
Piecing Our Marriage Back Together Again
Jump to new posts Re: This, That and The Other by labug @ Yesterday at 02:17 PM

Hi Maybell and Crim, thanks for checking in. Generally things are good. S21 is still struggling but I think we now have a good treatment team in place. One thing about life is you never know what's just around the corner. If we did we might never go
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: How am I doing this ? by dawgy @ Yesterday at 02:13 PM

No she went to her sisters for 4 days and told her we had a fight them she came home . I believe she is not sure about moving in with him because she knows her sons will never forgive her for that . And U-Turn my brother , you are a strong man and yo
Jump to new posts Re: one day at a time by Train @ Yesterday at 02:13 PM

THAT is creating change through ACTIONS, twin! Way to do it!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: (NA) Not sure what to do by 25yearsmlc @ Yesterday at 02:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Bob1967I want to save my marriage but I don't know how. I seem to be blowing everything up and I can't stop myself. You need professional help, and there is no shame in that. Most of us got some. I read other posts and peopl
Jump to new posts Re: On the brink, need a miracle by Train @ Yesterday at 02:08 PM

Got my break now. I'm behind Starsky on the compromise to keep W in the house, so I have nothing to add to that. Circling back to the notion of losing hope because of what she wrote? Don't let that deter you at all. My H had told me, during
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: How am I doing this ? by u-turn @ Yesterday at 02:05 PM

It seems that we do have very similar feeling and situations. Last week I went through the situation of W going out of town over night for business and knowing that it is a strong possibility of OM being there. It is so hard to let go, but I did (so
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: How am I doing this ? by kat727 @ Yesterday at 02:02 PM

Didn't she just go "live" with him about a week ago? (Yes, I know she came back...did you find out why?) How are you going to try and stop her?
Jump to new posts Re: 1 step forward 1000 steps back - part 4 by mdu @ Yesterday at 02:00 PM

No worries, Maybell! Yes, it's basically the same contingency plan as I came up with a while ago. I'm mostly reaffirming it. And I guess I'm also implementing it A BIT by planning to start taking care of some house stuff in prep for *if* I land he
Page 7 of 14 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004