A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Afraid it's too late.... by SPD72 @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

Sooooo...just got home...my weekend with my kids..normally I pick them up. W is parked in front of my condo....dressed to the nines...took me a minute...she never wears much make up..but she looked great.. Smiled said hi..you look nice... she said th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Is there a right or a wrong Decision by Vanilla @ Yesterday at 09:22 PM

Ghost if movies help you distract and you have an iPad then you will have access to YouTube. You can preload relaxation selections and just let the suggestions go from one to another on auroplay. They are chill out and have me snoozing in no time.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Moving Through It by HeavyD @ Yesterday at 09:20 PM

I read a great article about victim mentality and how many people, myself included, play this role. The poor pitiful me syndrome, look what my X has done, and while it hurts like he##, it is imperative to get up and move past it. If you don't, you
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice for a WW who left Part 3 by dwh15 @ Yesterday at 09:12 PM

Well, just had a nasty phone convo with WW. I probably shouldn't have even answered but I did. Started off pleasant and she asked me what I was doing tonight. I mentioned I was taking her nephews out to dinner and she lost it. Wanted to know why I co
Another Divorce Busted!
Jump to new posts Re: Healing from Infidelity - Success Story by Virginia @ Yesterday at 09:02 PM

Michele's Books and Tapes
Jump to new posts Re: Link to the first chapters of Michele's books by Virginia @ Yesterday at 09:02 PM

Private Intensive Sessions with Michele
Jump to new posts Re: Private Intensive Session with Michele by Virginia @ Yesterday at 09:01 PM

For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Vidya by Vanilla @ Yesterday at 09:01 PM

Mutatio I am getting a clearer understanding, thank you. I have some initial thoughts but am going to research a couple of things. firstly I don't think you had developed into a full rubicon alcoholic although if you hadnt stopped when you did, you
Divorce Busting Coaching -Telephone Consultations
Jump to new posts Re: DB Coaches are Marriage Saving Experts by Virginia @ Yesterday at 09:01 PM

For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RD Movin on 9 by rd500 @ Yesterday at 08:32 PM

Hi Jim. Not rambling at all mate. I think your completely right. I do feel on some level I have a certain amount of control because EXW is very friendly and does open up when we talk My issue is the jumping before pushed analogue again
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK - need help (PT11) by Azzork @ Yesterday at 08:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Sotto 1) your wife starts a conversation with you about something other than kids or finances 2) your wife laughs in your presence about something you said/did 3) Your wife says something positive about you 4) Your wife prepares
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK - need help (PT11) by CaliGuy @ Yesterday at 08:24 PM

^ X2 Its impossible to have goals based on contributions from another person .. ESPECIALLY when they have no knowledge of it, nor are committed to helping achieve such a thing, doing this is very dangerous territory because it puts the 'goal line' o
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm moving on...up! by Sotto @ Yesterday at 08:23 PM

Good for you Dawn. I'm pleased you had a good week and are heading into the weekend with a smile on your face. Counting your blessings is such a good place to be. Even though you have had losses, you still value so much in your life.... Hope you hav
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK - need help (PT11) by Sotto @ Yesterday at 08:18 PM

1) your wife starts a conversation with you about something other than kids or finances 2) your wife laughs in your presence about something you said/did 3) Your wife says something positive about you 4) Your wife prepares food for you 5) your wife
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RD Movin on 9 by Beagley @ Yesterday at 08:04 PM

Originally Posted By: rd500Hi. Beagley. Thanks for posting. I get exactly what your saying. I think the DB view is that if EXW decides she wants to work on an R ,she would have to commit 110%. My EXW has talked of coming home , she does not bla
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RD Movin on 9 by Beagley @ Yesterday at 07:59 PM

Originally Posted By: HuddyIsn't the lighthouse only part of the rescue team? Don't we need the coastguard to put a hand out to help? And who can be the coastguard? There's only two I an R, getting others directly involved leads to the dark side.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Is there a right or a wrong Decision by asitis @ Yesterday at 07:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Ghost56Photoka thank you for taking an interest in my thread I am not a great tea drinker All I know is I feel shattered to the point that I really do not care if my W stays up or goes to bed I have to try to get some sleep
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK - need help (PT11) by Azzork @ Yesterday at 07:50 PM

Originally Posted By: HuddyOh, that's an interesting way of looking at it. 1,2 and 3 haven't happened. 4 on the odd occasion in the last 22 weeks. 5 is every day - more my design really, following her remark about not spending enough time with her
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Is there a right or a wrong Decision by asitis @ Yesterday at 07:50 PM

Originally Posted By: photokaGhost, I forgot to mention. Some nights I drink a tea by Yogi Tea, it is Kava Stress Relief. I get it at the regular grocery store. This stuff is awesome! I let it steep for about 10 minutes before drinking it, t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: wife left... not sure what to do next by CaliGuy @ Yesterday at 07:49 PM

Originally Posted By: dwh15 Sorry about that Cal. I was winging it and didn't have time to go back and look up specifics on your sitch; just going by what I remembered reading. Thanks for clarifying. But my main point remains the same. Anything can h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm moving on...up! by Diana45 @ Yesterday at 07:48 PM

Dawn, You do sound like you are in a good place. Spoke to my financial advisor at the bank yesterday and she remarked how positive I am considering all that is going on. At first I thought to myself; "What the heck is she talking about?" A
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: My Thoughts On Why They Run Away (new) by jjal @ Yesterday at 07:47 PM

job, Yep, I am working on the issues I know I am responsible for. And trying to forgive myself for those things. It truly is her journey, and I am letting her have it. I'm using the LRT because she moved out. And GAL, while tough, has kept me busy
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Is there a right or a wrong Decision by Ghost56 @ Yesterday at 07:41 PM

Photoka thank you for taking an interest in my thread I am not a great tea drinker All I know is I feel shattered to the point that I really do not care if my W stays up or goes to bed I have to try to get some sleep I did find that if I put on
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Is there a right or a wrong Decision by asitis @ Yesterday at 07:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Ghost56Today I just cannot get my head out of thinking about what might happen got to be thinking of just today Everything is pretty static at the moment and it is only when I start to think what may happen that my mind races
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm moving on...up! by Dawn70 @ Yesterday at 07:36 PM

This week has been a good one for me emotionally and mentally. I've been reminded several times by people of whom I am very fond that I am, indeed, special to them. I say that, not to brag, but to just realize how good it feels to be appreciated by p
Page 7 of 10 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004