A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Surving the rollercoster by Karma12 @ Yesterday at 11:17 PM

No exercise today ( other than dog walks ) . Heading out for a little retail therapy. Lol Thinking today that I am blessed. I have a beautiful condo. I am in good health and fit. I have amazing adult children and a SD that I am close too. I have a l
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Broken Heart...What now? by rd500 @ Yesterday at 11:14 PM

Sounding strong Pink No contact a good idea at the moment, you need time to yourself. Take care. Rd
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Broken Heart...What now? by Karma12 @ Yesterday at 11:12 PM

When I went through my first divorce I said it was like my life was a crystal ball and it fell and shattered. I had to try to put those shattered pieces back together with no instructions. In my experince a big part of the this comes from the fear of
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Part 10 - Contents may prove volatile by Ggrass @ Yesterday at 11:10 PM

It was my fave colour and a chicken I suspect gave their life for the feathers! It was funny seeing customers reactions, some thought it silly but still fun others just couldn't help it and be negative. One of the other staff made a paper hat to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RD Moving on 3 by rd500 @ Yesterday at 11:05 PM

Thanks Rppfl. It means a lot that people on here take the time to care. I have lots of family support and my L/C is one Iin a million. Everyone is telling me that I must be patient and that the journey is a long one but every fibre of me is screami
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Broken Heart...What now? by Ggrass @ Yesterday at 11:04 PM

So what sort of out fit pink? I bought new clothes for mediation. Wrangler jeans fancy shirt etc. Start planning it pink. You need to be seen out looking well, it purcluates it gets about, people will be telling him.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Plain Vanilla #6 by Karma12 @ Yesterday at 11:03 PM

Hi Vanilla....I just wanted to add my name to yiur support list. I think you are doing great. I also enjoy reading your posts on others threads.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: barely holding on - 7 by u-turn @ Yesterday at 11:01 PM

Originally Posted By: LITB I can understand not covering for her, but I don't think it is a good idea to tell everyone. Mostly, because if/when you and your W work things out, now you have placed additional obstacles in front of you. Additionally, it
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Part 10 - Contents may prove volatile by edz @ Yesterday at 11:00 PM

Stylish though!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: How To Be A Man Only A Fool Would Leave by Karma12 @ Yesterday at 10:59 PM

Hi Hp, Mention to your Dr. about your feeling tired all the time. It may be a side effect from your AD. You want to feel calmer and more even keeled but not to the point you feel like a wet noodle that has no drive or energy. I find telling myself
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLCer and EA w/ OW by Jer2911 @ Yesterday at 10:57 PM

Originally Posted By: BklynMomEnjoy the rest of your time with the monster gone!! It's kind of nice right:) You don't need to force an answer for boundaries - they will come to you. Be kind to yourself. Yes -- it is really nice. The weekend wa
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Broken Heart...What now? by Pink17 @ Yesterday at 10:53 PM

Hello to all of you that came to my rescue during this horrible time. The pain is unbearable but I am slowly gluing my pieces together and becoming whole again. H tried to contact me a few times last week, last Monday (this week) he called and left
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: susana47 - Intro and 180 questions by susana4 @ Yesterday at 10:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Starsky309Originally Posted By: susana4I think I will imagine him as a particular guy from work that I have a very professional but friendly relationship with and see if that helps. I think it's a great idea -- modeling works
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: susana47 - Intro and 180 questions by susana4 @ Yesterday at 10:48 PM

Backslid I'm not really sure how to set boundaries, so I was trying but I think I may have failed a little bit.. H came home and was really cold, bordering on rude but not exactly. I went in the other room and was watching Ted Talks. Then when it
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside my chrysalis 11 by Karma12 @ Yesterday at 10:47 PM

Ss you will feel so much better after you get legal advice. When I went through my first divorce I was petrified. I had four young children to support. Once I knew what my rights were I calmed down. I know what it's like when you feel like your whole
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Plain Vanilla #6 by rd500 @ Yesterday at 10:43 PM

Hi Vanillia You sound great work. Is keeping your mind off your sitch for sure. Don't forget to delegate!!!!! Take care. Rd
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RPP: Best Year Ever (15) by Underdog @ Yesterday at 10:38 PM

Wow, rpp, that's amazing. I mean really amazing. It's like passing the bar the first time. You *should* be proud of yourself, because that's a really big accomplishment. Side note -- relating to ^^^^^ accomplishment-- have you thought of hanging out
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RPP: Best Year Ever (15) by Maybell @ Yesterday at 10:37 PM

WHOA. I bow to thee, RPP. I did well enough, but WOW. I bow deeply.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Life 2.0 Pt 4 by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 10:35 PM

Originally Posted By: sandi2Quote:That's really all I can do. She calls me out as being insincere when I do that. But I'm not going to be her effing cheerleader where he's concerned. Caution! Can you see how that triggers your anger? And I agree th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside my chrysalis 11 by Maybell @ Yesterday at 10:34 PM

Listen, I had been living here not quite five months at BD. Fourteen months when he moved out. Nearest relative is 600 miles away. But you know what? I AM ENOUGH. YOU ARE TOO. Your little brother is good moral support. Your BFF cares about you.
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: WAW affair admitted 2 by SRD @ Yesterday at 10:33 PM

She has also been best mates with me again this evening. Initiating conversation about nothing in particular.
Jump to new posts Re: Toots is moving forwards.. by SRD @ Yesterday at 10:31 PM

Hey Good on you toots. Your life sounds busy which is great. I think about the 6 month mark and wonder where I'll be. Not here anyway. I feel a bit better each day but with some hard weeks ahead I know it won't be easy. Lot of bombs going off. I
We're separated--What Now?
Jump to new posts Re: Separation Hell. by Loli04 @ Yesterday at 10:30 PM

Yes, he calls every night, except for like either Friday or Saturday when he goes drinking, or so I assume. Today is a bad day, I feel so emotionally drained from dealing with this and long work hours just get me thinking about it. If I get through t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside my chrysalis 11 by Ss06 @ Yesterday at 10:26 PM

Ok, talked to an atty today. Just called to set up an appointment and was put through immediately. Talked about the basics. Have a consult scheduled for Friday at noon with him and two others in the office. He has worked with people in the film i
Jump to new posts Re: WAW affair admitted 2 by SRD @ Yesterday at 10:23 PM

Ok your going to tell me off. I've snooped. I had a look at my wife's diary. (I bloody bought it for her anyway) I want some proof of an affair if this goes as far as divorce. She has been keeping a record of positive stuff each day. Most of which
Page 7 of 15 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004