A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: SoEffingLost---Please help 2 by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 09:31 AM

Quote:I guess the issue is I don't know how to separate finances without it seeming like I am asking for a D. You don't get it. If she is wayward, the last thing you need to relay is that she can do whatever and you still won't divorce her! Stop
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Miss my husband so much.... by TLE @ Yesterday at 09:26 AM

I can't even stand what is going on here. My husband has been gone a month and whenever he talks to me, which is rare, it's not very nice. He is uncomfortable around me because of the hurtful things that he is thinking. That is what he tells me.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still alive, still need guidance. by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 09:24 AM

Quote:I was hoping I might get a hug or a discreet touch of the arm. Why?
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The phantom cyclist - journey leg 2 by Altair @ Yesterday at 09:23 AM

AndrewP, Wow! I had, up until this point, never heard of the Stockdale paradox! Oh man, this will certainly be incorporated into my GAL and thinking! I always felt the "dates" for where certain things should be happening didn't make any sen
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Phase 2 contd. by Feyth @ Yesterday at 09:19 AM

Gosh, thank you all so much. I've decided that I'm going to approach this from a place of compassion. It must have been a really hard decision to make and Im just going to have to trust that he thought long and hard about it. There's been enough ti
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: SoEffingLost---Please help 2 by Altair @ Yesterday at 09:15 AM

Lost, hopefully you can find a financial resolution that does not involve D for the interim. Sounds like your W is being very 'my way or the highway' though. It's tricky, for sure. In my case H and I agreed on how we'd split up assets, got separate b
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Finding Dory - The sequel by SunnyB @ Yesterday at 09:05 AM

Originally Posted By: JksDHeartbroken What's up, Grl? We are here for you.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Bomb dropped by msp710 @ Yesterday at 08:53 AM

my wife and I are very bad at communicating our issues to each each other. We usually swallow it and it ends up festering and turning into resentment. She basically told me last night that she has been feeling unloved and unwanted for awhile which ha
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New here and my wife has cheated. Trying to save M by Cristy @ Yesterday at 08:51 AM

Originally Posted By: AndrewP You may want to take Christy up on her offer - the people on the other end of that phone know a lot more than us amateur fellow sufferers who hang out here on the forum. Otherwise you may want to see what is available f
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The start of something... new (again) by doodler @ Yesterday at 08:49 AM

betterm, I think I remember you. Aren't you the tattooed biker guy?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: SoEffingLost---Please help 2 by LiM @ Yesterday at 08:46 AM

Lost, In my case, it took actually filing for D for things to begin to turn around. Separating your finances is not what will cause a D to happen. It is her A that will cause a D to happen unless you decide you are ok living in an open marriage. Rig
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The phantom cyclist - journey leg 2 by AndrewP @ Yesterday at 08:46 AM

Originally Posted By: PacLoveI was going to respond to your earlier question about the thought that the more time they spend together the closer they will be but it seems like you may have come to your own conclusion on that.... reality will sync in
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC ExWife, she's already married again by HTM @ Yesterday at 08:26 AM

Many thanks Wet, needed that laugh Have a great Friday/weekend yourself.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Bomb dropped by Surfer @ Yesterday at 08:25 AM

MSP Detachment is stopping co-dependency. This is where your spouse affects how you feel emotionally - because you are dependent on their words and actions. IE You ride a rollercoaster of emotion due to their actions and words. Detachment is therefo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The start of something... new (again) by RDS @ Yesterday at 08:18 AM

I remember you quite well. I wondered what happened to you. Hope all is well.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: SoEffingLost---Please help 2 by BluWave @ Yesterday at 08:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Ginger1Originally Posted By: lostasfI really appreciate everyone's comments. My genuine concern now is that she is getting an apartment. I don't really feel comfortable with financing this, as I feel that will be condoning t
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: True Romance by Esame @ Yesterday at 08:10 AM

Thank you HTM, I hope there is enough forward movement, but there is always room for improvement isn't there.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC ExWife, she's already married again by Wet @ Yesterday at 08:10 AM

Friday Lawyer/Divorce Court Joke: A judge was interviewing a man regarding his pending divorce, and asked, “What are the grounds for your divorce?” He replied, “About four acres and a nice little home in the middle of the property with a stream run
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Here we go again.... by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 08:09 AM

When a WW sees or suspects one tiny step back from her H, she will do these type of things, b/c she wants him to stay where he is......which is attached to her. It's crazy! She doesn't want to be his W, but she doesn't want him having anyone else
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: True Romance by Esame @ Yesterday at 08:08 AM

Originally Posted By: ciluzen About your H having the "man flu"; does he do that a lot? Before bomb drop, my H would come home from work and fall asleep on the couch after dinner almost every night. He had started sleeping downstairs becaus
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: True Romance by Esame @ Yesterday at 08:05 AM

Originally Posted By: Bee29Esame, I am about to fall asleep but I just have to tell you that I cannot stop laughing seeing your post about cushions and scented candles. Just like you, I'm making my house MY house, now that I know that h does not plan
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLCW, Divorce is Started by Wet @ Yesterday at 08:04 AM

Thank you wonderful Counselor. Time for a new topic: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2707384&#Post2707384
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts MLC ExWife, she's already married again by Wet @ Yesterday at 08:03 AM

Divorce is finished in August. ExW married om 2 weeks later. I have s15 alternating weeks. He's going the high school 2 miles from my place. Previous topic: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2683986#Post268
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cherry, filing, moving. Gaining strength by Cherry @ Yesterday at 08:00 AM

Just journaling a little. The past couple of days I've had some pangs of sadness, not necessarily anger at all, just the sad feeling when you know someone has gone. This has mainly been induced by the sadness visible in my s. After the other day and
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: True Romance by Esame @ Yesterday at 08:00 AM

Thank you for the edit job maybe one day I'll manage to add a link properly. Until then it's good to know that you got my back. My cushion buying habit is out of hand now, so I need to stop buying any more cushions, throws or similar paraphernali
Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004