A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

JUNE SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
SPECIAL OFFER GOOD UNTIL 4:00 PM Central Time ON TUESDAY, JUNE 28TH.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Finding Dory by JksD @ Today at 05:54 AM

Not a news flash. Upping GAL and taking cooking classes. Kid has sort of lost faith in my culinary skills and has on occasions hinted, rather subtly for such a young kid, that she has cravings for takeaways. Am thinking of joining more exercise cla
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Getting closer to peace by Ginger1 @ Today at 05:47 AM

Been taking a breather. I have come to realize lots of things these past few days and had a few "aha" moments. I saw my IC yesterday and we really dug deep. I do indeed feel robbed again. Of a future. A future, security, comfort, partners
Surviving the Big D
Originally Posted By: Zues126 When Raliced is giving advice on how to play the game to work your way into the school it just galls me. I'm not saying it's a bad idea, it just doesn't seem right you shouldn't have to jump through hoops to live with
For Newcomers
(((SH))) Ugh. I hate spews. And I would either cower in fear or fight back and go for the jugular. You did extremely well, SH. Roist gave good advice. Please don't let your W bleed you dry of that confidence. What do you think you can do to get yo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Losing control, I need to let go (2) by darknes @ Today at 05:22 AM

Originally Posted By: KyleRHonestly I would have thought she would have messaged me and told me she's finished work and at least offered to take my D back home with her. I can understand your frustration. You took off work unpaid, and if she were
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What should I be Doing (piecing 6) by Si_07 @ Today at 05:21 AM

Hi Coconut, I think it's a big step her writing you the letter. I think like most of us H's here, we have regularly missed the signs our W's were giving us. I knew this was a problem in my relationship before and had suggested to my W that if she was
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Infidelity/WAH, my story pt 3 by JksD @ Today at 05:15 AM

Good news on the positive turn, Sara. But like what the others have said, be cautiously optimistic. What do you think had worked for you so far? This is what I think; please feel free to add to it: Being strong and keeping it together for your kids
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What should I be Doing (piecing 6) by Ginger1 @ Today at 05:02 AM

I agree with Sandi. Some WAS find the board and get super pissed and its a disaster. Others find the board and use this as a tool. If she did find it, she used it as a tool to look in your mind and give you want you want to make your feel comfortabl
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Just a Vanilla Change 30 by JksD @ Today at 04:57 AM

(((V)))
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Just a Vanilla Change 30 by SH_ @ Today at 04:55 AM

"Your struggle is your strength. If you can resist becoming negative, bitter or hopeless, in time, your struggles will give you everything." — Bryant McGill (((((Vanilla))))) I appreciate all the positive messages and wise thoughts in th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Piecing my life and M back together by LiM @ Today at 04:55 AM

I imagine true trust will take a long time to come back. But for now, you have to have a transparency plan. I know where my W is at all times. Its not awkward because I don't have to ask; she just tells me. I can also check her location of her phone.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What should I be Doing (piecing 6) by sandi2 @ Today at 04:38 AM

I find it very interesting that you posted to Jo on the 27th, and stated how much it would mean to you if your W wrote a letter. The next day you received it. How you communicate to her is so important. With built up emotions coming at you w
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: 1000 feet above the runway (ILS2) by beatrice @ Today at 04:25 AM

Cadet - a great update. Time and our personal growth are great gifts. I would say my xh is still in crisis eleven years on - not as mean but certainly not OK. This board saved my life!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Piecing my life and M back together by blueboy @ Today at 04:23 AM

Lim, I'm a couple month behind you in my sitch, how do you deal with the issue of trust? Also I've found it hard to balance the need to talk with the need to have normal life, how have you found this?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Just a Vanilla Change 30 by Vanilla @ Today at 04:07 AM

Thank you for responding and I am marinating a little. I am sort of ok, a little distressed. XWH put an objection to the D so I am not D yet. ThE nisi is done, the objection is 3 months wait, then I can apply to finalise the D. Thats 28 August 201
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 3 Months since she said i dont love you (3) by Rose888 @ Today at 04:00 AM

It sounds to me like you have a wife who is confused about what she wants, but who is still in the home and wanting to spend time with you. And she went NC with the OM and switched jobs to avoid him, right? It doesn't seem to me that taking a hardli
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Infidelity/WAH, my story pt 2 by SadSara @ Today at 03:59 AM

part 3
For Newcomers
I agree with roist, you handled this very well. She is trying to control your moves and is finding that separation/divorce means she no longer gets the rights to your day-to-day decisions. She wants to be able to cut you off from her life but feels i
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Losing control, I need to let go (2) by KyleR @ Today at 02:25 AM

I think part of my reaction is because she is disappearing on her trip to Boston tomorrow for 6 days and I'm still annoyed/worried about that. She's not going to see our D for 6 days so you would think she would want to spend as much time as possib
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Finding myself and leaving my Wife to her MLC by Claudio @ Today at 02:01 AM

Irish, You are right. I don't know your whole situation and I am sure that she has done a lot of damage and getting divorced is ok especially if she agrees to that. Having said that, don't give up on her after the divorce is finalized. You know that
For Newcomers
I am no expert but IMO you did v good. Her birthday comment about d17 not to bother coming strikes me as a pity party looking for sympathy/pity/some emotional response that she no longer should get from a "fired H". Other aspects of this
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Losing control, I need to let go (2) by Huddy @ Today at 01:52 AM

Usual selfish behaviour, I'm afraid. Imagine it like this; your W doesn't want you anymore, but wants the best bits of your relationship. She still wants the safety and security you bring to the family (as in the way you looked after your sick chil
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife wants divorce by Cop1 @ Today at 01:31 AM

I never dreamed it would get to this point. We are now so far gone I feel sad that what we had is no more
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Have to keep making the changes by rd500 @ Today at 01:03 AM

Hi G. It's like a death mate , it takes time to accept. Once you accept that it's happening then you can move forward Great to read about you and the kids. Lots more posts like that and just keep being the very best you can be Take care. Rd
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Losing control, I need to let go (2) by rd500 @ Today at 12:49 AM

Hi Kyler. Darkness is right , your W knew D was with you and could t be safer so she took time for her shes told you she doesn't love you and she wants a divorce , why would you expect her to think of you ?? Kyler , it's understandable to have exp
Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004