A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Help for LBH who has a WW (new thread) by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 03:26 PM

"Doesn't she want me to fight for our marriage"? "Won't this just push her further away"? "Won't she think I don't care about her"? "Won't this just push her into the arms of the OM"? "Won't she think I
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Still Looking Inside by mleigh4 @ Yesterday at 03:24 PM

Thank you!! 46 today and feel great! Was woken by son, dog and kitten in bed, stepped on by all. Went on a mini morning walk and now ready to relax I never replied back to H last night, decided to let it sit. When and if he TM a Happy birthday,
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Co dependency H Affairs O my Must DETATCH by Toots @ Yesterday at 03:24 PM

Hi 4M, his responsibility for picking up and looking after his daughter is his alone. I don't think there should be any need for you to get hold of people to go and wake him up. Maybe next time this happens, you can give Mom of D4 the number and she
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Co dependency H Affairs O my Must DETATCH by Zues126 @ Yesterday at 03:17 PM

You should be fed up. Here's the scenario: You can't live like this He won't change The more you focus on trying to make him change, persuade him to change, beg him to change, bribe him to change, tempt him to change...that's more of the same, back
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ghost Riding by Zues126 @ Yesterday at 03:13 PM

Thanks Sunny. It's hard, I've been wrestling with these cycles, doubts, and feelings for years...so it's tough to sum it up in a few paragraphs. I appreciate you being able to talk it through and not jump to conclusions. I wrote a little more, som
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Co dependency H Affairs O my Must DETATCH by 4mykid @ Yesterday at 03:12 PM

Off topic I will answer both posts but I'm really struggling with anger today! Mom of D4 called me saying H hadn't showed up she needed to get to work! I finally got. Hold of FIL and asked him to go wake him! I swear I'm being pushed closer and close
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: hold on! - 11 by u-turn @ Yesterday at 02:57 PM

Hey Cali - I feel the same way twin brother! Except with all of your wise words, you seem to be my older/wiser brother. funny thing - I was out on a ride yesterday (35 miles - longest of the year so far) and for some reason, I though of you. I thoug
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cargiver aka fool? by dmbfan @ Yesterday at 02:56 PM

Today I can't seem to get out of my own head ugh....
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for advice and comfort by Toots @ Yesterday at 02:50 PM

Hi PT33, I'm so sorry it's a tough day. We have all been there, and I understand how awful it feels. From your post above - this is why one step at a time and one day at a time are so important just now. It is so hard to look ahead at the seemingly o
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The World is A-changin' by PigPen @ Yesterday at 02:49 PM

Happy Anniversary!! Enjoy the day, it's yours today.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Long time, no see! by Cadet @ Yesterday at 02:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Rick1963She is perfect as is. We (her other dads) really love her to pieces. She put a little candle of love and hope in our lives. She is special. Nothing wrong with her at all. And you? You need to live. You ex is an idiot
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Time has come... by DNTWNT @ Yesterday at 02:31 PM

Slow start to a new day. Gotta make it a good one
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Help for LBH who has a WW (new thread) by Cadet @ Yesterday at 02:27 PM

Originally Posted By: sandi2Quote:It's hard, but you can see things differently when you start. Just don't go back too soon or falling for some of the WAS tricks, otherwise, you'll go back to square one! From experience. Thanks for bringing up the s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: hold on! - 11 by u-turn @ Yesterday at 02:24 PM

You should listen to yourself Sunny - you give great advice and support. Sometimes I try to read my kids minds just to figure out what's going on in there (without pressuring them by asking). I often feel that they think WTF dad - what are you wai
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Help for LBH who has a WW (new thread) by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 02:22 PM

Quote:It's hard, but you can see things differently when you start. Just don't go back too soon or falling for some of the WAS tricks, otherwise, you'll go back to square one! From experience. Thanks for bringing up the subject of tricks. I often r
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ghost Riding by SunnyB @ Yesterday at 02:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Zues126 I'm confused when you say how I view women kind of disturbs you. I guess I'm not sure what you were referring to. You mention my 'narrow view' of healthy women I guess . Yes. Let me give you an example. My H and us
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for advice and comfort by PT33 @ Yesterday at 02:13 PM

I just want the pain to stop. I don't know how much more of this I can take.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Azzork's Corner by Cadet @ Yesterday at 02:08 PM

Originally Posted By: AzzorkW, you can run as long and as far as you want. I truly hope that you find happiness wherever you land. You are the mother of my wonderful children, and they deserve two whole parents. But I do fear that you can't see wha
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Still Looking Inside by dejavu2 @ Yesterday at 02:07 PM

Hope you have a lovely day celebrating your Birthday! Another year older, 10 years wiser. Happy Birthday!
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: What Do I Do Part 2 by u-turn @ Yesterday at 02:01 PM

Sounds like great progress Sad - keep it up, slow and steady. Congratulations about the job opportunity, I hope it goes well. Enjoy that vacation - keep it fun with no pressure. Hopefully you can drop the Sad part and be awesome in WI. Keep on Tru
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: It's over by Painter @ Yesterday at 01:58 PM

I wanted to add - I have done the following my spouse around the house and it does not work. Once I stopped (thanks to DB), things got better. Now I walk away, and it is very effective. When someone walks away, it's usually because they need time to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Azzork's Corner by Cadet @ Yesterday at 01:55 PM

Welcome to the board Sorry you are here but you will meet some wonderful people here and get some great advice. The first thing you should do is be sure to read the Divorce Remedy (DR) book by MWD http://www.mcssl.com/store/mwdtc2014/ http://divorc
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The World is A-changin' by Azzork @ Yesterday at 01:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Elly4Happy 24th Anniversary to me. H is gone hiking for the day. Not sure he'll be home till late. Not in the best mood today. But, I'm going to take my S to the fair. Have a good day all. E Happy anniversary, E. Take
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The World is A-changin' by Elly4 @ Yesterday at 01:52 PM

Happy 24th Anniversary to me. H is gone hiking for the day. Not sure he'll be home till late. Not in the best mood today. But, I'm going to take my S to the fair. Have a good day all. E
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: It's over by Painter @ Yesterday at 01:21 PM

I feel bad for you, but even more for the children. They should not witness your arguments, it doesn't matter if you are calm, this is adult talk and should happen away from them, if at all. If she places herself near them, you need to stop the ar
Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004