A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Time to be awesome by Hopeful321 @ Yesterday at 10:02 PM

I agree, you need to start detaching emotionally. I wish my H would come and do the things that you are doing for your wife. Just focus on yourself. Set some goals. Start with the small ones and work your way up to the big ones.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW Filed for D the Next Day Part 6 (Bob) by Kramer @ Yesterday at 09:59 PM

Bob, I just wanted to tell you that your PMA is amazing. You seem to be a genuinely nice guy. Just keep being positive and don't pressure your wife. She seems to be afraid that your changes are only temporary. Prove her wrong. Trust me, things have
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Toot est possible..... by rd500 @ Yesterday at 09:56 PM

Hi Toots. Sorry to read about your mums lacklustre. I'm Sending positive thoughts accros Please stop thinking about D papers , if they come so be it and if they don't , so be it. Either way it just another step that may mean everything or may me
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New thread for new questions... by ralphy @ Yesterday at 09:55 PM

Last night was as close as I've gotten to getting detachment right. I had no idea when W would be home from "working late", so I just made dinner. She walked in the door as I was finishing up making it. Basically so it appeared that I ha
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: first post; my story by NDY @ Yesterday at 09:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Kembo05Man yall are really firing me up! I need these words of encouragement and I need these reminders! I'm not freaking out but it's just scary and definitely overwhelming but this forum is a huge blessing for me and a constan
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: gan 7 - Ants Marching by jim0987 @ Yesterday at 09:41 PM

Hi Gan, Thanks for the update on where you are at. without that interaction or go between its difficult to know exactly where he is at - equally even if you did it wouldn't necessarily be that reliable as people present an image of what they want
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So many conflicting messages by DifRent @ Yesterday at 09:40 PM

Heading out to a networking event that we usually attend together. We will both be there, but arriving separately. She will also, for the first time since the BD, see our mutual friend and my greatest support through this trial, as we'll be arriving
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Pink's Journey # 2 by Pink17 @ Yesterday at 09:37 PM

RD, my sweet RD, I want that 2 min hug, and I think I got it. I felt smiling again, and it is because you always remind me that my life is good (maybe even better without H). Maybe I am just being stubborn wanting the M so much when the truth is th
For Newcomers
Hi DB friends If I could move the focus away from the house for a second, I'd like some opinions on walking the tightrope. I've done a lot of reflection today, and I'm thinking about respect vs detaching. Let me try and explain. I'm not normally a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My WAW story part IV by Roid76 @ Yesterday at 09:34 PM

I guess really gaming in the phone is probably my biggest vice when I get tempted. A little more on drinking. Binged thru college and early 20's. It was a release for things from the past. I've figured out what triggers a lot of things for me. T
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: first post; my story by Kembo05 @ Yesterday at 09:29 PM

Man yall are really firing me up! I need these words of encouragement and I need these reminders! I'm not freaking out but it's just scary and definitely overwhelming but this forum is a huge blessing for me and a constant reminder to keep fighting!!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My WAW story part IV by Roid76 @ Yesterday at 09:29 PM

I have not been to C in a while. I can't afford it right now. But I have beat the drinking. Really after kids that wasn't an issue. And yes I have read up on the addictive personality very much. I am still working on anger issues, but a lot of t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: first post; my story by NDY @ Yesterday at 09:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Kembo05its been 105 days since I found out about the A and it says once D is filed its a minimum of 90 days with children involved. She is acting on 100% emotion right now. Dang, I wish I would have ordered the DB book sooner.
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: jim0987Hi NDY i've jsut tried to catch up with the last few bits on your thread, so i may have missed this but.... is there a reason you can't buy your W out so you stay in the house and she moves? Hi Jim. Thanks for taking t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So many conflicting messages by DifRent @ Yesterday at 09:17 PM

It is amazing how they all say the same things. It only reaffirms, though, that it's pathological behavior.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC? WW wants to run by job @ Yesterday at 09:17 PM

TB, Then sit down and truly think about it. Jot down some ideas and come back and share them. The one thing that is important is not to just exist, but to be the best you can be in this one life that we have.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So many conflicting messages by DifRent @ Yesterday at 09:16 PM

Thanks Matt. Trying not to be overwhelmed with everything crashing in at once. I wish my stomach didn't hurt all the time. It's in a constant knot. But you know the feeling.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW Filed for D the Next Day Part 6 (Bob) by Eirinn @ Yesterday at 09:16 PM

Hi Bob. What do you have scheduled for GAL this week? Anything fun?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Put one foot in front of the other (Part 3) by Eirinn @ Yesterday at 09:14 PM

Journaling - So my H started being moody back on the 18th and has continued to be so. I'm keeping my PMA but my anxiety is increasing as I have that waiting for the other shoe to drop feeling. I know from our years together that he's thinking about
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Put one foot in front of the other (Part 3) by Eirinn @ Yesterday at 09:10 PM

Cherry, I would like to have some time in teaching again and my S would most likely benefit as well. I also need to remember to just go day by day and not start thinking so far ahead. It gets me into trouble every time! Did you have a good weekend
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Put one foot in front of the other (Part 3) by Eirinn @ Yesterday at 09:08 PM

Hi Teach! Thanks for checking in. It's great seeing you on others sitches.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Where to start in this (not so) sorry tale pt 2 by jim0987 @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

Hi NDY i've jsut tried to catch up with the last few bits on your thread, so i may have missed this but.... is there a reason you can't buy your W out so you stay in the house and she moves?
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC? WW wants to run by TenBook @ Yesterday at 09:05 PM

I don't know the meaning of life. But I do know how I want to live it. Happy.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Looking inside by mleigh4 @ Yesterday at 09:02 PM

Yes Cali yes!! I was nodding my head reading your post. It is like I got MY life back, you are spot on. I was like a robot, going through the daily routine and not really enjoying it. I have now an appreciation for the little things and have put mor
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Teacher needs to become the pupil by Eirinn @ Yesterday at 08:59 PM

Hey Teach, how was your day today? I was thinking of you today and hope it was better for you.
Page 7 of 17 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004