A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: claire- part 7 by Maybell @ Today at 01:10 AM

A few months ago I was in a really stuck place in how badly I felt about specific behaviors leading up to our separation. I had already apologized for them several times to my H, but I just couldn't get past it. My previous apologies felt like pleadi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: too late? by MrBond @ Today at 01:09 AM

" I do however really feel I had to put a lot if effort into playing with the kids because she flat out ignored them while she browsed eBay or FB (this was a really regular occurrence)." That's YOUR perception. She might have thought that
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: #43. This isn't going the way I expected by kat727 @ Today at 01:08 AM

Oh Barb that Betty White pic is just making me smile and sigh snd smile. Thanks so much. kat
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: I would like to buy a v_w__l, please! #9 by Mighty @ Today at 01:01 AM

Hey GB. Thinking of you. I know you have a tough decision to make. I know you will make the right one. Whatever it is, you will be great!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: too late? by 25yearsmlc @ Today at 01:01 AM

Originally Posted By: jim0987Im vague on some of the details as my memory is very different to how my W seems to recall it. Or in the case of what I said on the day her dad died I genuinely have no idea. I know I was in a bad mood (and i know there i
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Eyes Wide Open by Mighty @ Today at 12:58 AM

I think I hit my max amount of information that I can feel emotionally. I am in a weird place. It seems like when I get bad news now, I am numb to it. Is that bad? Here is the weird thing: I feel it physically. My heart gets all goobly and weird and
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: claire- part 7 by Wonka @ Today at 12:58 AM

Claire, If you wish to do so for religious reasons, I can respect that. I want ask you this in an open-minded way: -Do you believe that by taking this action, it will bring you closer to the goal (restored M..drawing H back) in keeping with the
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: New here, my fairytale gone wrong by Shining @ Today at 12:58 AM

ft, uR wrote an amazing post on my thread....if you get a chance, pop over there and read it. I think it may be of help to you, as well.... (((((Hugs))))))
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Mindsin - pt. 4 (the countdown begins) by MrBond @ Today at 12:57 AM

Both nit and claire have it correct.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Tonight we examine the phenomon of Deja Vu... by Shining @ Today at 12:54 AM

Throwing in my .02, too!! I'm excited for your new beginning in NY!! Hopefully you're recovered (physically) from the heavy lifting.... I'm heading that way for a trip in 2 weeks....NYC, not upstate.....but much closer than I am, now!!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: claire- part 7 by claire7 @ Today at 12:54 AM

Wonka, I get what you are saying, and just venting on here (and distracting myself with TV) has helped me calm down a lot. The apology letter, in this particular situation, is for religious reasons. This is the time of year to ask for forgiveness
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Makingmagic, where'dja go?? by makingmagic @ Today at 12:54 AM

to add.. my DD says he invited us because we are getting along & he thought that I might like to be there. I still read too much into things... ugh Also, his Dad's Thanksgiving event offering is a new thing for this year. His Dad recently brok
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Shocked and freaked out by Young at Heart @ Today at 12:53 AM

Originally Posted By: SeattleGetting together with W tonight for dinner. She reached out on Sunday night to make plans for tonight. ....I hope she brings up something related to our relationship and actually wants to engage (vs. just dropping the D
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: afraid I have waited too long #4 by Wonka @ Today at 12:51 AM

Nit, You might want to look up Train's and MDU's threads over in Infidelity for some ideas on proper boundary setting for a WAS in an Affair.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: claire- part 7 by Wonka @ Today at 12:47 AM

Maybell, I am not sure writing a letter H is a good idea...even a short paragraph. Obviously if writing the letter is a cathartic release for Claire, then she can do it and BURN it. Or never sending it. For me, I've written several letters to M
Midlife Crisis
LT, just getting caught up on your thread. You certainly have a full plate....I don't have advice...just stopping by as a support. Wishing you the best on your new endeavor, as well. Hopefully, it will keep you occupied and focused away from the
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: New here, my fairytale gone wrong by fthnluv @ Today at 12:45 AM

H didn't call today. No surprise there, typical behavior for him and MLC I'm sure. I am on pins and needles waiting to see what he wants to talk to me about though. I go see a lawyer here in my state tomorrow about what I need to do to protect mys
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Mindsin - pt. 4 (the countdown begins) by claire7 @ Today at 12:44 AM

Do you have a parenting schedule? She is not 'free' to do whatever she wants-- she has children that she is responsible for, at least for part of the time. Set up a parenting schedule if you don't have one. It's also a bit strange to me how much y
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Mindsin - pt. 4 (the countdown begins) by nit84 @ Today at 12:39 AM

Mindsin, I am in the midst of confusion myself at the moment, A very good vet is helping me try to understand DBing better. I was/am getting a lot of it wrong. I need to stop what I am doing and revamp. What I think MrBond is trying to say, correct
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Makingmagic, where'dja go?? by makingmagic @ Today at 12:37 AM

Hi Eric, The business issues were delayed due to our new business location. It was his comment yesterday to state that he has not forgotten our business deal & we will proceed again soon towards the legal document. I have noticed it on his &qu
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Declares She is a Lesbian by Young at Heart @ Today at 12:33 AM

Originally Posted By: essjaySaturday afernoon... So off we go, and then from that point on it's back to the ice queen again. Strained conversation, walking ahead of me - you know the feeing i'm sure - i had to really work hard to get her to talk...
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: claire- part 7 by Maybell @ Today at 12:31 AM

Claire, if it's a short apology letter, and you say that you don't have any expectations from it but that you need to do it in order to move on, then I think *in your instance that it would be helpful. You're really not doing it for him, right? But
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hi I'm new, I hope I won't be a burden... prt 4 by 25yearsmlc @ Today at 12:31 AM

Originally Posted By: 1WishOk i tried encouraging her to go out and see her friends but she thinks im up to something like setting up a camera. I had a great opportunity to go do photography for a birthday party but she had a issue with it apparantl
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: claire- part 7 by Wonka @ Today at 12:27 AM

Originally Posted By: claire7 As part of my atonement this year, I'm going to send him a handwritten apology letter, taking responsibility and asking for forgiveness for all I've done. Maybe it will seem like it's pursuit or desperation. But I nee
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XIV by Maybell @ Today at 12:26 AM

Xena, I like it. I might change my handle!! (just kidding about that, I like Maybell just fine)
Page 7 of 17 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004