Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Doing all right by Shining @ Yesterday at 04:22 PM

Hi, Bright, First, I sincerely want to thank you for your post on my thread the other day. I believe I knew your intention was to support my standing. I love what you wrote above, in clarifying your post, and that each LBS needs to do this in the
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Have I any hope.... (Part 3) by bashy @ Yesterday at 04:15 PM

Heh old dog. Not sure if what I'm doing is right but it's helping me. WAW knows how I feel but there was a finality about how I said I was done trying to fight for our marriage. Inwardly I'd take her back 100% (with changes on both sides Ofcourse) bu
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Doing all right by job @ Yesterday at 03:56 PM

Bright, Your train didn't derail, it's going up a mountain and it takes time to build up the pressure/steam to move along. You are the little engine that continued to say "I think I can, I think I can" until he made it to the top. This is
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Doing all right by BrightFuture @ Yesterday at 03:41 PM

Mighty, he has an office address where he works. I know that he is renting a room too. He did it last year too, from a different guy and he asked me to forward his mail to that address. But, when he is done working (cannot do the work in the winter o
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Huntington's chorea story by kml @ Yesterday at 03:32 PM

I was listening to NPR last weekend, and they were doing a story about a physician who killed his father while he had his father on a pass from the nursing home where the father resided with early onset dementia. As soon as I heard that last part, I
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Post-Deployment Heartbreak by Rev @ Yesterday at 03:27 PM

Speaking of disrespect, one of my better friends who replaced me on the deployment asked about my W's downtown shenanigans that he had seen on social media and if I was OK with it. There were some pictures in particular with her and the OM with his
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XI by Maybell @ Yesterday at 03:25 PM

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. I finished the book this morning. Highly enjoyable but super tough to follow.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: This is terrifying - I hope you understand by Two Sided Coin @ Yesterday at 03:10 PM

Yep. I'm in that same "seems hopeless" place, maybe I'll go into the success stories, too. Hang in there, we're all here to support you. 11th hour miracles DO happen!
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Doing all right by BrightFuture @ Yesterday at 03:08 PM

Heather, thanks you for coming back and clarifying your post. I know that I overreact too. This probably was the case when I replied on Shining’s thread. And I had my response yesterday, but didn’t post. I’m glad I didn’t. This morning I have a more
Jump to new posts Re: Post-Deployment Heartbreak by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 03:08 PM

"she messaged him while I was sitting right next to both of them). Still hurts to think about" It is part of the turn on for her, plus she was drunk. It is all shamless. There is no respect or loyality for her H when a W is caught up in
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Walk away partner after 22 years . First post by Two Sided Coin @ Yesterday at 03:01 PM

Hang in there. Congrats at keeping your cool when dropping her off, it must have been a struggle, so consider that a hard-fought win. I'm about to move out, myself (I'm not re-signing the lease for the apartment we rent) and I'm wondering if it wil
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Married now living seperatly by Two Sided Coin @ Yesterday at 02:55 PM

I'm afraid of spiders, too, so if she didn't thank you immensely for your rescue, consider it done by me. LOL! Good job!
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie Error- LRT too Soon- help! by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 02:54 PM

She SAYS "I love you," she DOES sign up for a dating site and creates a secret email account in the process. How is that in anyway "difficult" to figure out which is truth?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: DBing Again -- Need Support Now by Two Sided Coin @ Yesterday at 02:52 PM

Crappy day transformed into some depression. Didn't get out of bed until 2pm today because I just couldn't stand feeling the same old agony in my body anymore. Tried some meditation and fell asleep again. Oops. Even though I know for a fact that an
Jump to new posts Re: Need to figure out how to move forward (thread #4) by shodan @ Yesterday at 02:49 PM

Quick update...Friday I went out with my friend and told him the whole story. He was shocked and said that he and his W always count my W and I as the example of how a married couple should be. They always have discussed how great we are together an
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: need to GAL by MrBond @ Yesterday at 02:42 PM

That's not what I meant. I mean BEFORE everything happened, did you encourage him? Did you praise his efforts and achievements? Men need to feel pride in what they do. Think about when you were dating. You probably encouraged him alot. Did that stop
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAH - Chapter 4 Lisa B by LisaB @ Yesterday at 02:37 PM

Thanks Maybell and pilot, I didn't respond. I have no idea what I would say anyway. Today am back to GAL-o-rama selfish mode. I just don't know if I want him back. Went to a few parties in the last few days and met new people including some very int
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: How HER crisis changed ME by MrBond @ Yesterday at 02:27 PM

"I have to say u need to back off a little.......encouragement goes a long way. You come across as very harsh to me nd harsh is not always the way to go." Actually I don't have to back off. Tad gets plenty of hand holding from other poster
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: to wait or not to wait by LisaB @ Yesterday at 02:25 PM

Hi Ahoy, glad you had a fun night last night. I totally get what you are saying that when you are GAL you don't miss your H at all. I am the same. I mostly feel happy to be single when I am out GAL. And I also don't miss living with him, except when
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie Error- LRT too Soon- help! by Bart42 @ Yesterday at 02:16 PM

So we had a good hour talk, just the two of us catching up on various life and job stuff, including some personal commentary by her about how her IC is helping her and how she feels great these last few days. I felt it was personal and we connected.
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: South74Hi edz just wondering where abouts in the uk you live . Like your list of goals which is something I'm going to have to sit down and do myself . And how do you manage to swim 73 lengths ? Hi mate I'm down near Poo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: claire- part 7 by LisaB @ Yesterday at 01:14 PM

Hi Claire, I like the idea of complicating the narrative too. I hope your cold passes quickly! Hugs, Lisa
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Married now living seperatly by FunDad @ Yesterday at 01:09 PM

So yesterday I dropped by to help with a discipline issue. They are still getting complaints in their new housing complex. While there she asked me to remove a spider from the back porch which is a big deal cause that's her happy place. I took the ni
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: to wait or not to wait by Ahoy @ Yesterday at 01:03 PM

Had a bad moment. After church the minister shook my hand and said with a smile -- I heard H moved into my neighborhood! (She obviously didn't have the whole story -- just the happy BS that my H is feeding everyone). So I said, "Yes, H left me&q
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: 2nd time around part 3 by job @ Yesterday at 01:00 PM

I'm sorry that I was pretty much on the mark w/this one. They would rather lie than tell the truth. Why? Because they don't want to hurt us or they don't want to hear the disappointment in our voices or see it in our expressions. So sad. Will
Page 7 of 10 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004