A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: A door opening... by Sotto @ Yesterday at 01:05 PM

Thanks Job Well, I'm settling in to my new place. Even though I didn't buy a doer upper house, there still seems to be a lot to do. And I seem to be starting things then getting diverted into others and making one or two poor choices in the proce
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My WW saga and where to do from here? by Cristy @ Yesterday at 01:01 PM

Originally Posted By: CA27 The new complication in our sitch is that I have moved back in (8/16). My spree of housesitting opportunities has run out. After sitting down with W, we determined that we don’t have enough income for two households unless
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight for Self II by ForGump @ Yesterday at 12:37 PM

Originally Posted By: CT1118She replied "if its my car, fix it, if its my friend, or family, or work - just listen." Getting it tattooed on the insides of my eyelids.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Am I on the wrong bicycle? by Ginger1 @ Yesterday at 12:35 PM

Originally Posted By: CldI agree, his children won't be very traumatized, but my children for instance would become very upset if I started to bash their mother. I know I have addressed this before, but I'll try again. No one said that if you don'
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Am I on the wrong bicycle? by Jack_Three_Beans @ Yesterday at 12:31 PM

Not hi-jacking here Cid, but I think your confused. I NEVER said bash her, I NEVER suggested that. I said there isn't a need to praise her. Big difference and a far cry from bashing her.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Am I on the wrong bicycle? by Cld @ Yesterday at 12:27 PM

I agree, his children won't be very traumatized, but my children for instance would become very upset if I started to bash their mother.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: A WW? (3) by vise82 @ Yesterday at 12:27 PM

hey IT0402, I think you are doing good. Keep it up. She is on a path out on her own, don't stand in the way. Know your rights and make a plan for what your options are. You need to watch the cake eating. Let her do the heavy work with the S agreeme
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Am I on the wrong bicycle? by Jack_Three_Beans @ Yesterday at 12:23 PM

It's sort of a moot point as Andrew's kids are pretty much grown anyway.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Am I on the wrong bicycle? by Jack_Three_Beans @ Yesterday at 12:19 PM

Quote: and it prevents them to suffer and become possibly mentally ill. I'd love to see that study.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My WW saga and where to do from here? by Cadet @ Yesterday at 12:14 PM

Welcome to the board Sorry you are here but you will meet some wonderful people here and get some great advice. The first thing you should do is be sure to read the Divorce Remedy (DR) book by MWD http://www.mcssl.com/store/mwdtc2014/ http://divorc
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Am I on the wrong bicycle? by Cld @ Yesterday at 12:12 PM

I mean praising her in front of the kids*
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Am I on the wrong bicycle? by Cld @ Yesterday at 12:11 PM

I believe that praising your wife is the most important thing that you can do right now, not because it's self serving but because it gives them a sense of stability and it prevents them to suffer and become possibly mentally ill. Ultimately it will
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Stages of grief by Painter @ Yesterday at 12:08 PM

Not much to report - thank you again for all your kind words and great confidence in me. I've been busy with my new temp job, which works great for me right now, and all my other activities. Son and I hung one of my paintings over my bed yesterday
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight for Self II by CT1118 @ Yesterday at 12:08 PM

Originally Posted By: ForGumpI think this is where the literature about narcissism is helpful. My W also rejects professional help. She thinks they're all quacks. She believes they might help normal people but she's above all of that. She'd rather se
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Being good at disagreement by Painter @ Yesterday at 11:56 AM

Juju, did your H ever have a thorough physical? The heart issues and heat sensitivity, along with the emotional sensitivity and sleep issues, could indicate a health problem, for instance hyperthyroidism, which causes both those physical and emotiona
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts My WW saga and where to do from here? by CA27 @ Yesterday at 11:56 AM

First time posting here after lurking for a couple of months. I’ve finally come to the point where I feel like I need to step out of the shadows and get some feedback as I’m confused and struggling a bit. So he’s another LONG story for the DB archiv
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Being good at disagreement by Painter @ Yesterday at 11:55 AM

Zues, You said "scared, controlled, hurt, or make sacrifices". Those, IMO, fall into different categories. Scared would mean you are abused. You should never accept feeling scared of your partner, especially if it happens more than once
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: And now we wait by CT1118 @ Yesterday at 11:53 AM

Well man, if you guys would just bring extra medicine when you come down here every March & April to swim off the beaches we are not using at that time we would not have to invade. Yeah, I am reading more on the MLC site too - have been for a
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK - PT20 - Moved here! by Huddy @ Yesterday at 11:51 AM

Hi Jack Yeah, I see where you're coming from. The idea that something hasn't been 'finished' from an earlier phase, needs dealing with 'now' is intriguing. Mental health professionals etc. all seem to think MLC is just a cover all. I suggest they
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: My Loving Wife Turned Against Me One Day 2 by job @ Yesterday at 11:50 AM

New Thread: My Loving Wife Turned Against Me One Day 3
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 7 Months Separated and don’t know how to continue by JohnnyB @ Yesterday at 11:50 AM

Its been a while since I’ve provided an update, but to be honest nothing has really happened, I’m still in the house, my wife and daughter are still at her mothers although I don’t know if she stays at the OM house and his involvement, obviously ther
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The twist! by Balazs @ Yesterday at 11:48 AM

I'm currently reading it, about to finish the DB.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Am I on the wrong bicycle? by Jack_Three_Beans @ Yesterday at 11:47 AM

Why not 5? Don't look too far down the road. Pull yourself along a few days at a time. There is absolutely no need to praise her in front of your kids. Just don't tear her down in front of them. Praising the MLCer always seemed like a selfish tac
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Keep Wearing Wedding Band? [Thread #3] by AndrewP @ Yesterday at 11:43 AM

ForGump - I took a moment and did a quick spot-check back in your threads but probably missed a bit. If I understand it correctly - W has had 2 EA that are ended - W may or may not be in a PA - W is a SAHM - W has not specifically said that she's lo
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: My Loving Wife Turned Against Me One Day 3 by Jack_Three_Beans @ Yesterday at 11:42 AM

How are you doing today Cid?
Page 7 of 13 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004