A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Is it too late? by kml @ Yesterday at 07:13 PM

Quote:"you didn't fulfill his needs or feels he needs to explore a new R in order to grow. I gotta disagree with this interpetation. Lots of times it's about the WAS being depressed and looking to self-medicate their depression with the "
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Going Down Hill by zed @ Yesterday at 07:12 PM

So this is starting to move quickly just got an unexpected email W is making a appointment with mediator. Would like a couple thoughts on a couple things. W now says she will move out and take the kids. Where we live I have rights to 50/50 time.
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: What is going on in their heads? by Mozza @ Yesterday at 07:12 PM

Originally Posted By: ZimmyI know that no relationship is perfect on either side, but no matter what I may have done wrong, nothing justified this outcome in my situation. Yes, I feel the same and this feeling has been echoed several times here. I al
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Walk away wife after 22 years part 2 by raliced @ Yesterday at 07:10 PM

South- earlier in your thread didn't you say D was having a hard time with her mom (all the stuff about who was going to go to her showcase?). If this will improve relations between them you should allow it - just set the expectation that she shouldn
Jump to new posts Re: What is going on in their heads? by Jefe @ Yesterday at 07:10 PM

"It's like he has put me and all our memories in a shoe box and shoved them in the back of his brain closet so he doesn't have to deal with them and the reality of his actions." This is exactly what he's done.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife walked away (4 months ago now) thread 3 by jim0987 @ Yesterday at 07:08 PM

Everyone has a line and when its crossed its crossed. You need to respect yourself first and that means respecting your lines.
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused pt 3 by Jefe @ Yesterday at 07:07 PM

Jim, I truly believe I am too. Here are the steps if you are interested: Twelve Steps
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: wife needs time to figure things out, need advice by jim0987 @ Yesterday at 07:05 PM

That's something you can deal with. Politely tell her you have plans for whenever and that she will need to watch the kids that night. Its respectful, courteous and not being a door mat
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I cannot accept that this is it. by billman12 @ Yesterday at 07:03 PM

what is required to get a DB Coach? Maybe i missed something?
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused pt 3 by Jefe @ Yesterday at 07:02 PM

Good afternoon, Hope. Let me start off by saying you and my grand-sponsor both are freaking relentless. Thank God for that too. "The reason this sentence is significant is because your first sentence says you did not provide a safe environment
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: #43. This isn't going the way I expected by kat727 @ Yesterday at 07:00 PM

My last few days have been busy with work and parent teacher conferences. I am blessed to have some really great kids. D15 has had some issues with 2 classes. One is on the right track. The other seems to be more of a teacher issue. Will have to
Jump to new posts Re: What is going on in their heads? by Zimmy @ Yesterday at 06:56 PM

Thanks Mozza and 1foot2. It's nice to correspond with others who understand what I'm dealing with and feeling. I can't help but hope that someday he will come to his senses. But there is so much broken glass now, and tomorrow I am moving out of ou
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Awakening of ME by job @ Yesterday at 06:56 PM

So, you had a nice conversation w/him while your son was at school. I'm glad things worked out that way so that your son wasn't around when you did this. From your posting, sounds like you were calm and straight forward w/him. Of course, he's not
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Is this normal? by elltee2 @ Yesterday at 06:51 PM

Okay so I sent her an email about logistics for the separation/divorce because of this morning's discovery that we may have to wait until June. Here's what I wrote and would love feedback: "Sorry for the bad news this morning, but I will conti
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I cannot accept that this is it. by Zues126 @ Yesterday at 06:46 PM

What would you do differently if you gave up? Would you not try to grow as a person? Would you self medicate by jumping into a rebound relationship? Would you treat you STBX like crap to show her that you don't need her or care about her anymore? I
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Is it too late? by 123Gwen @ Yesterday at 06:39 PM

Originally Posted By: MrBondNo. You're wrong. An affair partner is never a symptom of Mlc. It is the RESULT of MLC. He felt that he wanted someone else because you didn't fulfill his needs in some way or feels he needs to explore a new R in order to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife walked away (4 months ago now) thread 3 by BigMac @ Yesterday at 06:37 PM

Thx wmwb123 At the end of the day we all have our limits right? I found mine. Right when she threatened to take my son out of state in a move to extort me to proceed with a divorce in a state that has alimony laws that are in her favor. I will love
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Going Down Hill by zed @ Yesterday at 06:35 PM

Just talked to Therapist. She helped me realize that W is already gone. Nothing I can do can make her stay. I have to let her go and maybe 1 day she will come back. Now for the lawyers and/or mediation. I can't say I'm really looking forward to t
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Friend or Friendly? by ericmsant2 @ Yesterday at 06:27 PM

Mr Beans... Quote:poop flavored lollipop These ^^^ were on sale at Target. Just sayin....
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Awakening of ME by mleigh4 @ Yesterday at 06:24 PM

Hi Job. Here is my post of our talk yesterday. It was on my old thread: I went home at lunch and H was home since he took the week of for vacation to do the hunting thing. Since S is at school, it was a perfect time to talk. I stayed very calm. We
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Awakening of ME by mleigh4 @ Yesterday at 06:22 PM

I am 1 year and 2 months in since BD. I have come a long way, but still have a long way to go. Since our talk yesterday about H moving out, I am back in the twilight zone. H went to Costco and bought all kinds of food and goodies for us. He was
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Awakening of ME by job @ Yesterday at 06:21 PM

So, tell us about our awakening. Did you speak to your h yet?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: wife needs time to figure things out, need advice by mandown @ Yesterday at 06:19 PM

When it comes to their R, I'm merely a spectator. Just an ear to listen, likewise she is the same for me. As far as my W, it does concern me. Cake eating.....such an ugly feeling. But i know i can do nothing to tear her from the fog. i am trying t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Raliced - Climbing Without a Rope by raliced @ Yesterday at 06:19 PM

I have shaken off my pity party a bit. Last night was emotional because D3 wouldn't go to sleep without me (which is common) and then cried out for me an hour later (which is also common) and thinking that there will be nights that I won't be there t
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused pt 3 by jim0987 @ Yesterday at 06:17 PM

Thanks Hope Jefe, it looks like you are getting some top quality advice.
Page 7 of 14 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004