A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Heartbroken and confused by Gordie @ Yesterday at 01:57 PM

Jeep, Yes she met the OM in 2012 and somewhere along the line it crossed over from friends to EA in her mind. OM has been with his girlfriend for three years. My wife says she hasn't told the OM how she really feels, so not sure if he feels the same
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Starting the Separation Process by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 01:56 PM

In the third sentence of your initial post, you stated "there's no infidelity". How are you so sure? If he has nothing good waiting for him when he goes home to his W, why would you think he has not found it in the arms of another woman?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So confused by Jeep74 @ Yesterday at 01:54 PM

Quote:I have unfollowed her. I just haven't done anything else because not many people know of our situation right now. I've changed my profile picture from our wedding photo to just of me a couple weeks ago and she did the same. I hate the social me
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW - Typical Script? by Covert @ Yesterday at 01:53 PM

Thanks bsb, I think having a honest conversation around it with W would be a good thing. I appreciate the input.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Heartbroken and confused by Gordie @ Yesterday at 01:51 PM

Rose, I thought that is what she wanted too so I asked her. She said no. She wants us to grow even closer together and for me to support her financially, emotionally and sexually. She thinks the construct of marriage has poisoned our relationship in
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Moved out, working on GAL by fightin @ Yesterday at 01:50 PM

Oops!
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Moving on to the next phase by job @ Yesterday at 01:50 PM

I agree w/Bee on this. He is being manipulative and trying to make himself look like the good guy here. It's all about him and how he wants to look to your lawyer. He is trying to get the lawyer to question you and your motives and hopefully get y
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Moved out, working on GAL by fightin @ Yesterday at 01:49 PM

I went ahead and told her that this still isn't what I want, but that I if she chooses divorce then I respect her decision. She then replied with "You still want to wait?" After some back and forth it seems she started the process because s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: V is for Vanilla 26 by Vanilla @ Yesterday at 01:48 PM

Real link to next thread replacement link V
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: MLC or WAH? by Jeep74 @ Yesterday at 01:41 PM

*without getting teary eyed
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: MLC or WAH? by Jeep74 @ Yesterday at 01:40 PM

Quote:You have been given some great advice. It's hard but try to follow it. None of the things they do make any sense right now and trust me if you try to make yourself understand it will drive you crazy! I know this by experience and I still have a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Moved out, working on GAL by cheesyt @ Yesterday at 01:37 PM

yes, get a L and let her do the work! Honestly fightin all WW's behave alike but they don't all feel the same. Your W could be 'sure' one moment and then not the next, it doesn't matter because she's not going to tell you, and if she does you most
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Moving on to the next phase by Bee29 @ Yesterday at 01:36 PM

Spiteful? Where did I hear that? Oh, yes - my h calls me that on regular basis. Or he did when we still had r talks which I no longer let myself get into. And the rest - my fault, he tried his best etc. - heard that too. I think it's for them to rea
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW - Typical Script? by bsb @ Yesterday at 01:33 PM

I think if you are honest with yourself and the other person it's ok. I can see where it would help boost psyche a lot. That's part of my issues. Thinking no one will ever want me again. Covert, Sounds like you have it figured out. Good luck!!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Heartbroken and confused by Jeep74 @ Yesterday at 01:31 PM

Quote:What doesn't change is her determination to get divorced. She says she feels tethered and nothing (including me) will stop her from living her dream life I hit submit by accident, haha. Her tethered and dream life statement suggest she is sti
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Heartbroken and confused by Jeep74 @ Yesterday at 01:29 PM

Quote:The bad is she has re written our history and blames me for everything (including her EA). All too familiar, sir. My ex did the same exact thing - blamed the EA/PA on me.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Waywards do come back. First step: LET GO by bsb @ Yesterday at 01:29 PM

Agreed!!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: MLC or WAH? by bsb @ Yesterday at 01:28 PM

You have been given some great advice. It's hard but try to follow it. None of the things they do make any sense right now and trust me if you try to make yourself understand it will drive you crazy! I know this by experience and I still have a hard
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Waywards do come back. First step: LET GO by Jeep74 @ Yesterday at 01:27 PM

Quote: but to know that whatever the outcome may be, things will be okay. It all happens in baby steps. One of the best statements that I have ever read on here.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New here. And very very confused by Cadet @ Yesterday at 01:26 PM

Just keep POSTING and one other bit of advice from Wonka that I totally agree with. Originally Posted By: WonkaGet DR/DB book. Keep this to yourself. DO NOT share this book or this site at all with your spouse. It is your playbook and not to be shar
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Heartbroken and confused by Cadet @ Yesterday at 01:26 PM

Just keep POSTING and one other bit of advice from Wonka that I totally agree with. Originally Posted By: WonkaGet DR/DB book. Keep this to yourself. DO NOT share this book or this site at all with your spouse. It is your playbook and not to be shar
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Heartbroken and confused by Rose888 @ Yesterday at 01:25 PM

It sounds like she wants a polyamorous relationship. Has she used that term with you?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Final updates by Jeep74 @ Yesterday at 01:23 PM

Another thread got me to thinking about fairness. Is it fair to Harley Q? Am I being fair? Or am I serving a more selfish issue? I'm curious. I'm curious as to what her intentions are - after all, she brought the plane tickets to come out. I'm just
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Waywards do come back. First step: LET GO by BluWave @ Yesterday at 01:23 PM

So I wrote a post yesterday about how I saw XOW and then I didn't post it. Why? Well because she really has little affect on me and my life now, so why even give her any energy at all? I like where I am at with this. She's truly pitiful and I have le
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So confused by bsb @ Yesterday at 01:22 PM

I have unfollowed her. I just haven't done anything else because not many people know of our situation right now. I've changed my profile picture from our wedding photo to just of me a couple weeks ago and she did the same. I hate the social media ga
Page 7 of 12 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004