A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Wife left me three weeks ago! by FOOLISH @ Today at 03:55 AM

Classic Cheater Spew!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Acccepting My Reality by FOOLISH @ Today at 03:53 AM

Another question - old family photos of WAW Oh Wise DB's - should I return the old family photos of my WAW? I know we are not divorced but part of me feels like she would want these. The other part of me feels like she would view this as a hostile
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Recoup by BklynMom @ Today at 03:49 AM

Your exh with his father is tragic. Really really sad. No wonder. Keep the focus on yourself and your kids. I'm glad to hear thAt you are praying. It really helps to have a daily routine. Smile
Jump to new posts Re: Wife left me three weeks ago! by alpha99 @ Today at 03:42 AM

Hi Foolish, I've had the exact same thing. I have written it in earlier posts but again, my wife cheated, and maybe still is, for at least six months, and has the cheek to say I can't be trusted because I looked through her phone records or made so
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Moved too fast? Now what? by Bing @ Today at 03:35 AM

Full background: 2009 met at work, two young professionals (25 and 20). I still remember the first moment I saw her. Stunningly beautiful. Flirted, eventually dated and were very very quickly living together within the first year. 2010 still moving
Jump to new posts Re: Complex No. 6 - The turtle and the rabbit by Complex @ Today at 03:33 AM

Thanks guys for the helpful ideas. The Gernan club is a good idea too. I thought about tutoring german already it's a good idea.. Not sure if I can fit much more in my schedule. For volunteering I found a place that takes care of abandoned children
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Still Smiling by BklynMom @ Today at 03:25 AM

Thank you b and job. I know he is so selfish. Never says thank you for me doing so much. All the other parents I know are amazed at how I able to handle raising two kids and working. All my friends (you guys included) talk about how lucky and am
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need Help!!! by errod @ Today at 03:23 AM

One day I will learn. I just guess it won't be tonight. So my W and I met at my D14 game tonight. Well the team is going to states so my wife comes in all hot about the coach not telling them about the travel arrangements and she is going to find
Jump to new posts Re: Wife left me three weeks ago! by FOOLISH @ Today at 03:19 AM

All cheaters lie - true. My WAW says she can't trust me. Oh boy! I don't argue with her. She's the cheater and the liar but I can't be trusted. Rich!
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC W Dates, Part 7 by FOOLISH @ Today at 03:16 AM

I agree that I constantly seek answers on why my WAW did this - why did she blow up our family? I've still never received one clear answer and her answers shift all the time. Now I realize that her answers don't matter, she left, she chose her AP
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC W Dates, Part 7 by Wet @ Today at 03:07 AM

Hi Mighty, thanks for your comments. It looks like we both came to the board at about the same time June-July 2014. How much your spouse regrets? Yeah, I'm still wondering on that as well. You've given me some helpful things to think about. It seem
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Acccepting My Reality by FOOLISH @ Today at 03:07 AM

Hi Wonka - Nice to see you are back. Yes, met with L today. We clicked and I really liked him, a lot more than the last one. Most of his clients are LGBT and he is well versed in that area of family law. He told me to stop m., just stop partici
Jump to new posts Re: Wife left me three weeks ago! by alpha99 @ Today at 03:06 AM

I am writing a parenting plan out now. I will be busy all day today working and so won't be answering her calls/texts. I will just drop the kids off and not stay for any period of time this evening. I won't initiate conversation unless child relat
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Setting Goals by Eirinn @ Today at 02:53 AM

I'm going to IC as my H is not interested in going. She's helping me define ways to GAL, take care of my son, and stay sane. Goals: 1) making sure I look my best everyday 2) losing weight, and going to the gym three times a week 3) Keeping a PMA in
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Me and my new thread, we got a thing goin' on! by Rick1963 @ Today at 02:36 AM

Happy for u buddy. Keep living a good life.
For Newcomers
Have you been seeing a C? Right now you haven't detached which is why you're so affected.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So I am divorced. by mahhhty @ Today at 02:34 AM

There have been a bunch of random things to catch up on. Coffee time...I've made no move on the coffee/get together front. I'm going to wait a little longer. Her business travel.... Social media enlightened me that she was on business travel to a
Jump to new posts Re: W continuing A with OM from AA meetings by TryIt10 @ Today at 02:30 AM

Yesterday, I noticed that I did not ensure the message mentioning that I was taking our S to W's mom's house did not get through, looked like there was a service problem or something. Regardless, when I found this out, I decided to send a message ap
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC W Dates, Part 7 by Mighty @ Today at 02:21 AM

Hi Wet. I have been reading your recent posts. I don't know all the history, so forgive my ignorance. I understand the confusion. It can become quite challenging.. trying to db and find ourselves, understand MLC, standing.... all the above become v
Jump to new posts Re: Rysinmans climb after WAW! by RysinMn @ Today at 02:19 AM

I hear that, I'm super lonely but I will not stoop to that lvl. what is everyones take on legal separation. My counselor suggested it? Kinda feel like I am saying I don't want to be married to you anymore without saying it.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Finally admits it... Part 2 by TenBook @ Today at 02:10 AM

Divorce bomb
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Moved too fast? Now what? by Bing @ Today at 02:10 AM

Ooof need to be more action less talk. Tried talking to wife tonight (aka pleading begging blaming emotional yuk). Was met with frustration and a good firm "I don't want to be with you anymore!" Jeez I need to get a hold of myself. I'm goin
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC W Dates, Part 7 by Wet @ Today at 02:03 AM

Thank you Mach and Kat for wanting me to be a healthier Wet and to move forward with my life. Not just standing still. And not to bury my head in the sand to my sitch. I appreciate the advice. First, I want to clear up the confusion about the non-st
Jump to new posts Re: Complex No. 6 - The turtle and the rabbit by twinmom @ Today at 02:00 AM

I think you need to really pin down what career you want. Then start looking for work in that field part time/entry level. You want to teach? Then start substitute teaching, apply as an aide, volunteer with the German club. Volunteering is always
For Newcomers
So I have to say all of the advice I get on this board about how WAS knows you inside and out and can control and manipulate your emotions as well as thoroughly confuse you is absolutely correct. I met with tax consultant today at work as I have to
Page 7 of 14 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004