A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Argument Clinic by LoisB @ Today at 12:35 AM

Quote:"You'll never get what you truly deserve if you remain attached to what you're supposed to let go of." Ellie, this is a great quote. I never thanked you for it. It spoke to me the day you posted it and, again, today...Thank you. I w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: newbie needs help part 5 by igit @ Today at 12:33 AM

I had a great weekend with the kids. Lots of activities, cooking, apple orchard, church programs, waw took of sat.morning to work on school project. We never heard from her until today when she got home around 5. Definitely she has some anger issue
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused pt 2 by Hope414 @ Today at 12:33 AM

Hi Jefe, Well, I can understand your frustration. This was a very unsettling exchange. Since we don’t know why she said these things, I don’t think we should be labeling your wife. I’m also not going to fault the way you responded. Based on the sit
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside My chrysalis 5 by Maybell @ Today at 12:25 AM

Hey, I'm OK! I just am working through some of the stuff he said and getting reality checks as I compare everything to the book I've been reading. And YOU ALL WILL BE OK TOO.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Claire-- Is DB Worth it? Part 8 by KGirl @ Today at 12:24 AM

Originally Posted By: claire7 But I can't really be so surprised. I had reservations when I married him. I never thought he really liked me enough. He was never able to articulate exactly why he loved me. Such a red flag that I chose to ignore becaus
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Claire-- Is DB Worth it? Part 8 by Maybell @ Today at 12:22 AM

Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside My chrysalis 5 by claire7 @ Today at 12:13 AM

It's contagious. You, me, Maybell...I'm sure there are others but I'm so self-absorbed the last couple of days I can't even focus on anyone but myself. Hang in there. I have no other words right now besides, I totally get it. And I'm so sorry we
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside My chrysalis 5 by Zimmy @ Today at 12:11 AM

Your sentiments are so familiar. I am terrible at this sometimes too, particularly when he tells me that he really has decided to choose the OW and it feels so final - that's when I go into panic mode and try to argue and lose my cool. Even when I'
Midlife Crisis
I'm so glad you had some much-needed fun!!!! You will do great at your new job!! :-)
Jump to new posts Re: MDU: Calling you..... by Maybell @ Today at 12:06 AM

bump
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Claire-- Is DB Worth it? Part 8 by claire7 @ Today at 12:06 AM

25, Thank you. It really means a lot to me when you check in. You were one of the first vets to hold me accountable and I think of your words to me often. This particular exchange (about the calendar "confusion" did happen in person, as
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside My chrysalis 5 by Maybell @ Today at 12:04 AM

Starsky says the LBS always gets to decide in the end, and if you haven't decided, it's not the end. Hang in there, lady, it hasn't been that long. You just have to go through this. You will be better soon.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I cannot accept that this is it. by Maybell @ Today at 12:03 AM

25, Do husbands value a great mother the way you say wives value a great father?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I cannot accept that this is it. by 25yearsmlc @ Yesterday at 11:54 PM

Don't skip the hard parts of this. It's HARD as he11 and we know that. Ironically, this gut wrenching ordeal ended up being a huge blessing in my life, and I'm sure even now, a part of you knows that you could/should come out of this a much better
Jump to new posts Re: On the brink, need a miracle by Onguard @ Yesterday at 11:47 PM

Thanks Tarheel. I know that using D as a tactic is a horrible plan. I'm just so conflicted at times that I just want this nightmare to end. She is still in the home even though she has threatened to leave multiple times. My S20 pointed out that s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I cannot accept that this is it. by 25yearsmlc @ Yesterday at 11:39 PM

Originally Posted By: billman12Originally Posted By: LittleI used to get antsy about wanting to text my WAS, but then I realized it's satisfying to let him text me first and ignore him. LOL. I have not had Any contact with her in any context direc
Jump to new posts Re: To Pursue or Not by Arcola @ Yesterday at 11:31 PM

So today WAW really let it be known to me how she felt about who gets what as far as property. Up until now, we really haven't had any discussion about what would happen with our current home or a future home for the kids. Here is how the conversat
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside My chrysalis 5 by Ss06 @ Yesterday at 11:27 PM

I think I keep trying to figure out the reason and rationality of his extreme stance on our marriage (leaving perhaps permanently). And the frustrating part is that it's not rational. Yes, I wasn't a good wife but given how we communicated, he coul
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Mindsin - pt. 5 (back to basics) by mindsin @ Yesterday at 11:27 PM

Today, she was also comfortable being naked in front of me again. I haven't seen her naked in probably a month. She has been closing the bathroom or closet door when she showers and changes. Today, she was trying on new dresses, and asked me how the
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Mindsin - pt. 5 (back to basics) by mindsin @ Yesterday at 11:24 PM

I'm just winding down towards the end of another "family day". My W has been spending A LOT of time exercising/working out. Yoga class, Barre class, swimming at the gym, a DVD-based workout program. Yesterday morning, she spent 2 hours for
Jump to new posts Re: EA then PA with her ex by Anaru @ Yesterday at 11:10 PM

By the way it's worth mentioning how great it is to be with my Dad and brothers for a change and have people around who *validate me* as opposed to place demands on me. Planning on catching up with some high school friends while back in my home coun
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Raliced - Part Deux by rppfl @ Yesterday at 11:05 PM

Originally Posted By: jim0987 If you can agree something with out an adversarial D process that would better When my parents divorced it got really bitter because people were hurt and angry and the end result was 2 kids caught in tge middle and a l
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XVI by Zimmy @ Yesterday at 11:04 PM

Me too, Claire. If anyone ever wants to vent, I would be willing to chat over the phone. It helps me to vent and to commiserate with others who have been through this.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Argument Clinic by ericmsant2 @ Yesterday at 10:58 PM

Congrats on a successful party!
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Living life...My future self will thank me. by ericmsant2 @ Yesterday at 10:57 PM

Page 7 of 13 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004