A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Getting confused about what to do? by Jeep74 @ Yesterday at 05:46 AM

"remove or exorcise"
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Getting confused about what to do? by Jeep74 @ Yesterday at 05:43 AM

Originally Posted By: SAL27Quote:So hard to entirely switch of feelings after 12 years together. It's pretty much impossible, but in time it will get better. Hang in there my friend and keep working on yourself. Spot on. After 10 years of marriag
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: where to begin or end? #2 by Jeep74 @ Yesterday at 05:28 AM

Quote:I took a moment to talk with wife the other day, initially about our sons, but then she spewed and i defended.... In the conversation she said she hasnt filed because she hasnt had the time. Then went on to still try n say that we can do it wit
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: On the long and lonely road - trying to own it by Jeep74 @ Yesterday at 05:19 AM

Hey 2016! Quote:Well it went totally pear-shaped I am not familiar with these terms. Must be living under a rock! Quote:At one point when I was trying to phrase my answer, he snapped, 'Oh just get to the point.' They don't like it when we don't
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: On the long and lonely road - trying to own it by 2016sux @ Yesterday at 04:40 AM

Well it went totally pear-shaped. It seems everytime I see WH now it descends into acrimony : ( I got back home after dinner much much later than I intended to - I was having such a good time with my friend I didn't want to look at the clock and whe
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Loosening My Grip by marye @ Yesterday at 04:38 AM

FightOn, I think we all have moments when we feel we can't take it anymore. In my case a tiny gesture can blow everything I'm trying to handle. I've also been accused of knowing everything, having everything under control and being al
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK- PT22 - anyone for a glayvar? by Huddy @ Yesterday at 04:29 AM

Two ways to go here, so, might need some input! My W has gone for her second round of cosmetic surgery today. I have dropped her at the clinic. This is a normal piece of manipulation by the MLC'er, or, I'm just being my usual self (nice). I have
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: where to begin or end? #2 by jade @ Yesterday at 04:29 AM

I took a moment to talk with wife the other day, initially about our sons, but then she spewed and i defended.... In the conversation she said she hasnt filed because she hasnt had the time. Then went on to still try n say that we can do it without l
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Next phase: Divorce and Acceptance by bttrfly @ Yesterday at 03:53 AM

Hi Pax. Congrats - I don't know what it means to PRd? Are you on an elimination diet (no cheese)? I'm sorry you are dealing with someone who needs to be as nasty as possible in order to separate. I understand. I was married to someone whose idea o
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: And so it continues ......... by bttrfly @ Yesterday at 03:43 AM

hi doll. i'm not sure ... perhaps? i think it would be more comfortable if you put the word date out of your mind (yeah, because *that* would be so easy to do!) and think of this as a hike with a friend who happens to be a guy. sounds like you are
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Just a vanilla change 34 by Vanilla @ Yesterday at 03:42 AM

Pink I will post to you Dawn, I am always so inspired by you. Hugs to Molly. V
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Finding ME again by Vanilla @ Yesterday at 03:31 AM

Lovely lady It's adrenalin in your system and confusion leading from it. You are on high alert. It's horrible as a place to be. This sounds so trite I know so, and its going to be ok. This is dissociative and cognitive dissonance. You doubt yourse
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Gordie: trying to focus on me by Gordie @ Yesterday at 02:52 AM

ForGump, Thank you. What do you mean...start with something less and preserve right to move to 59-50 later? I didn't even know that was an option?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie, need help with WAW! by Woke_Up @ Yesterday at 02:21 AM

There's no point in walking in and telling her anything. Strong words without strong actions are meaningless. Strong actions don't need words. What good will telling her this do? I think it's good that you found her notes. Think on those. Strong a
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: And so it continues ......... by LouR @ Yesterday at 02:05 AM

Thank you job, such a compliment from you means a great deal. HaWho - seriously, who are an inspiration to me, I am in awe of your determination and faith, you have shown me what the true meaning of patience and resilience is. A bit of journallin
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Finding ME again by Courage @ Yesterday at 01:02 AM

Hi V, thank you. Once again I'm brought to tears and I'm trying to see that as an outlet and not just another night of sobbing. Yes, I imagine I'm in trauma. Once again. How many times can one person be traumatized in one life time? Sure, peop
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie, need help with WAW! by 180Man @ Yesterday at 12:46 AM

Ok ok, one more quick update. I found our copy of "The 5 Love Languages" from a few years ago. My wife wrote notes in the book! Little breadcrumbs for me to find during this time of hell. Page 16 says "Complete the following: 'There w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: A WW? (7) by ForGump @ Yesterday at 12:41 AM

LT First, 37 ... DUDE that is YOUNG!!! I wasn't even married by then. You've got a whole life ahead of you. OK, maybe not whole, but more than half! I agree w/ much of what Zues wrote. Maybe anxiety is a big deal w/ your wife but so is her anger. I
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Gordie: trying to focus on me by ForGump @ Yesterday at 12:25 AM

Gordie-- It sounds like you increased your parenting time but you're still not at 50-50. Gordie, I can't imagine what it might feel like in your shoes, with your personal history, and all the confusion thrown your way by your wife who was once so lo
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004