A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS

Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you create a proven
step-by-step plan to get your marriage on track!

CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Get started right away!

A Message from Michele
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cheating wife wants to leave marriage by Tread @ Yesterday at 05:55 AM

Last night I noticed that my W mentioned the OM. Had no idea what it was about. But it amazes me the obsession with some other W husband. When all they had was sex a few times on a cruise ship. And everything after that has been conversation via
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The high road: rocky with a great view by ciluzen @ Yesterday at 05:49 AM

Oh, Leahsue! That was such a nice thing to hear. I'm still lurking and periodically posting on other people's threads, but I have been moving into my new house (slowly) and trying to stay on top of my other activities at the same time. I promise to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Not sure about LR? Am I on the right track? by Jim1234 @ Yesterday at 04:57 AM

If he says you're about to receive divorce papers, you need to find a lawyer. It [censored], but you have to. I would suggest asking (divorced) friends if they have any recommendations, and interview three or four and pick the one you think would b
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: First time here part 2 by Jeep74 @ Yesterday at 04:51 AM

Quote:As I type that, I realize that I'm not doing DBing when I say those things, Malarky. You do what you feel is right and what YOU want to do. At the end of the day, that's what it is about. Quote:The truth though, is I'm still hurting, and in
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WW Help Needed by Kaizen @ Yesterday at 04:44 AM

What would be the alternative? Why do you think NC is a mistake?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: First time here part 2 by cadence @ Yesterday at 03:53 AM

Yes, great job Leah. It's a new day and he's not in total control here. At any point, you can walk away if you want. You've been choosing to hang in there, and you need to remind yourself of that choice. I don't want you to feel like you're a v
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Leaving Castle Caladan by SunnyB @ Yesterday at 03:30 AM

You can always find Jelly if you look in the right places. And my kids know that the answer to life and everything is 42. And why.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Now what?? by NDY @ Yesterday at 03:05 AM

Originally Posted By: strdaysDo you have a link to sandy2 rules. I know the one about believe none of what they say..... I must admit I am quite confident due to some happening that affair became physical on 27 July 2016. Go to newcomers thread.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Leaving Castle Caladan by JellyB @ Yesterday at 02:21 AM

MIA, never!
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Now what?? by strdays @ Yesterday at 02:17 AM

Do you have a link to sandy2 rules. I know the one about believe none of what they say..... I must admit I am quite confident due to some happening that affair became physical on 27 July 2016.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a miracle. by bttrfly @ Yesterday at 02:03 AM

hi {{{{{{{Irish}}}}}}} hugs because you need them. The severing of the final tie can bring up a lot of feelings for sure. You're right that Mother's Day is something to get through, for all of you. Better days are coming my friend! Courage, mon
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Now what?? by NDY @ Yesterday at 01:35 AM

Morning Mate First I'm not a lawyer so take everything I say with a pinch of salt and get proper legal advice. Most Lawyers will give you a 30 minute consultancy free before you instruct one. It's a good idea to do this even though you don't want to
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004