NOTICE: We are running maintenance and pruning the forums this week and next. If there are any Topics or Posts you want to keep, please save them asap, as they may be deleted.
WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO KEEP THE FORUMS UP AND RUNNING.
HOWEVER, THERE MAY BE TIMES DURING THIS PROCESS WHEN THEY ARE DOWN.
THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: switching threads, switching gears..... by watto14 @ Today at 03:15 AM

Hehe, just went to pick up s7 for karate and to take him out to dinner afterwards, H had a pasta bake, I said when did you make that, he said I didn't and let's leave it at that. I had to giggle because then he said I didn't ask her to make it. I mad
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAH - chapter 3 by pilot @ Today at 02:56 AM

Haha, interesting way of looking at it. So by that logic since my W is NOT with OM, but not trying to jump my bones, I must be pretty awful. :P But seriously quit trying to figure out what is going on in his mind. I know you want to but stop. Yo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAH - chapter 3 by LisaB @ Today at 02:48 AM

In a weird and twisted way it does make me feel a bit better that he is still doing it with OW. To be honest, I was mystified why he did not try to get back together with me already. Why he at least did not try to have sex with me. I guess that sound
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dealing with WAW part 4 by igit @ Today at 02:45 AM

Pilot do some reading on narcissist and what damage they cause to most of there relationships. My fil. Is classic N. They are usually very controlling, everything they do or say is usually about satisfying there own ego do to low self esteem. I don'
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Igit newbie needs help part 3 by pilot @ Today at 02:37 AM

You know you may be on to something with the dad thing. Maybe the MC knew something quickly after talking to her. Does not really make much of a difference right now. Lord knows I have explored every avenue of 'understanding' my situation within m
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: help me i am new here by helpjim @ Today at 02:35 AM

i under earned for several years, putting more stress on my wife. my depression caused me to refuse to even go outside for days. i would say more and go deeper but this is a public forum. lets say i went through dark times of depression and she was t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Igit newbie needs help part 3 by igit @ Today at 02:28 AM

Pilot, I appreciate it. My IC who is a 30 yr psychologist who has seen it all in her career told me today she is even confused on the D filing, living till next June etc. Last week I needed to get out of home for night so I took off at midnight. W ca
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAH - chapter 3 by LisaB @ Today at 02:26 AM

True pilot. True. I'm not as upset as I would have been a few weeks ago, so I guess I have achieved some detachment! I did think things were going well and that is why I am extra disappointed at this OW news. But as you say, this rollercoaster is m
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dealing with WAW part 4 by pilot @ Today at 02:13 AM

My W is afraid of her dad in the sense she feels he is too controlling. She often complained about him during our M and how he treated her mom and even her. He is a pretty nice guy. He does like having control though. MC thought he was an issue in
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dealing with WAW part 4 by igit @ Today at 02:08 AM

Pilot, my wife is not much different on that front about talking R. The problem is they hold all this inside them buried so deep for so long. My w has issues from childhood that she hasn't fully delt with. She has always been afraid to ask for what s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAH - chapter 3 by pilot @ Today at 02:04 AM

Yea, but that is why they call it a roller coaster. One day great, the next...terrible. The question is how long can we hang on to this ride? It is not easy at all and I know I feel more and more jaded each day. Today for example, I kept mutterin
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Igit newbie needs help part 3 by pilot @ Today at 01:58 AM

Yea, I cannot imagine 19 years. I have been married a little over 6 and with her for coming on 8 years. 19 is a long time. And to top it off, you now have young kids too. I am really pulling for ya. And your family...
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAH - chapter 3 by LisaB @ Today at 01:57 AM

Hi pilot, thanks! Yeah I think I see what you mean. I don't think she dumped him but I guess he is just not getting what he wants from her. Basically he likes her more than she likes him but she is still seeing him/sleeping with him. I guess it make
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dealing with WAW part 4 by pilot @ Today at 01:56 AM

Yea, you are right about letting life happen. I cannot say for sure but it seems my wife has had moments of second thoughts. She has never said anything to me like your W did. I would have a better chance of dating Kate Upton than getting her to t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dealing with WAW part 4 by igit @ Today at 01:52 AM

Pilot you are absolutely rt on all of the A stuff. Good for you 700 miles away from that scum bag. I am 5 miles away from my wife's septic. You are rt about they can't get away from us either. I did my share of anger and frustration on her over this
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAH - chapter 3 by pilot @ Today at 01:44 AM

First, I am sorry you are having to deal with this. I know how bad it stinks when your S is having an A and you have to basically sit and watch it happen. No worse feeling in the world. So I really feel for ya. As for your #2, please try not to f
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Igit newbie needs help part 3 by igit @ Today at 01:39 AM

Pilot, these waw are in a fog. Last weak my w and I were talking about when boys played soccer. It was in fall but she swears it was in spring. At a game she claims she ran up to me and I walked away. I was mad at her for not dressing boys for weat
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dealing with WAW part 4 by pilot @ Today at 01:28 AM

igit, I am not sure if OM is in the picture or not. I would suspect she still keeps in contact with him through phone/text/fb etc. No reason for her to quit. Seeing him physically would be a little more difficult as we moved 700 miles away from wh
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAH - chapter 3 by LisaB @ Today at 01:27 AM

Thank you Joe, Ss and pilot for checking in! Great advice! I was originally going with option #2 (not being home) , as that is what I feel most comfortable with. I just do not like the idea of seeing him in the house we previously shared, going thro
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Married now living seperatly by FunDad @ Today at 01:21 AM

Actually, that whole post you focused everything on her and what SHE did wrong, etc. It just seemed like you blew off your role and responsibility in all this which you just listed. -- Good point. I've been hard headed at times and have needed to be
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dealing with WAW part 4 by igit @ Today at 01:17 AM

Pilot, your rt about playing the cards your dealt. I bet your like me, if we put half of the time into m we have put into saving this marraige we wouldn't be here. It's a hard pill to swallow. Be persistent but patient. The R no matter what it becom
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Married now living seperatly by FunDad @ Today at 01:14 AM

Actually, that whole post you focused everything on her and what SHE did wrong, etc. It just seemed like you blew off your role and responsibility in all this which you just listed. -- Good point. I've been hard headed at times and have needed to be
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Saving my family - Part 13 by melissag @ Today at 01:09 AM

Hi Scorp, just checking in on your sitch, as I haven't been around much lately. I am sorry to tell you this, but you are NEVER going to understand why your W does what she does, or thinks what she thinks, or why she is insisting on spending a bunch
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dealing with WAW part 4 by igit @ Today at 01:06 AM

Pilot is other m still in picture. That I know can be a big problem..my w denies even though a month ago I saw her car in his garage. Remember believe nothing they say. My strategy is to keep on being best dad I can be and lose all anger towards her.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Living the dream...one day at a time by wishing, hoping @ Today at 01:03 AM

Well there isn't anything I can do about it, but J will probably tell me about it. I know it will come up. Like we need to take the dog to obedience or something. The dog is smarter than OW, that's the problem. OW doesnt like anyone or anything smart
Page 10 of 15 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004