A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Photoka's latest thread by photoka @ Today at 01:04 AM

I have decided that I will be a DB success story no matter what happens with H. But in the meantime, please bear with me! I can't do it without the support I get here. I have a lot of positive goals for now-September. Mostly finishing up some
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RD Movin on 9 by Pink17 @ Today at 01:03 AM

Hi sweet RD, Forgive me for letting you alone during your difficult time. I have been busy organizing my life. I got some time now, waiting for S17 to get out of his guitar lesson. I learned the hard way about "Boundaries" and I had a to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still DB'ing - Still Learning from WAW (6) by PigPen @ Today at 12:59 AM

Thanks Wonka, I appreciate you coming on and helping me out. It's hard to see the positives from my end, but your post helped immensely. I understand about the nieces in hind site. They unfortunately are moving out of the state with my BIL and SIL
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Day Two by Lifes Twists @ Today at 12:58 AM

Thanks AJM, The thing that is the hardest to understand is how angry the kids were with their mother for associating with me because of the fact she apparently told them I was the cause of her S attempt. When they confronted her on it she was very c
For Newcomers
Forgot to ask Narcissistic behaviour She never had this at all.., now it's like its her religion I've read that this is underlying issue that was there all along and the MLC brings it out in a major way Usually stays with the MLC'r after they hav
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still DB'ing - Still Learning from WAW (6) by Wonka @ Today at 12:36 AM

PP, There's been a real movement in your sitch since the Woofie email exchanges for the better. Let's review what forward movements has taken place since the email exchanges: -got two weeks with Woofie -got a hug from W -she went INSIDE your offic
For Newcomers
So just an update there has been no change since D drop. In fact he probably has become more distant. He has started when he does take S he now takes him to his rental house. He used to make some effort for me very little but now none maybe before it
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice for a WW who left Part 3 by Azzork @ Today at 12:32 AM

Originally Posted By: dwh15Thanks Cali. I really hope it does get easier. Today has been a real setback in terms of emotion. I actually broke down and cried in the car a little while ago. This is the worst I've felt in a while and no idea why, unless
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice for a WW who left Part 3 by mutatio @ Today at 12:29 AM

Sorry your feeling down dwh15. I am in a different situation then you, but the sadness is the same. I just wanted you to know as you sit there you are not alone. Better days are coming, I just don't know it will be in my life time.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: have i been making mistakes too long part 4 by Azzork @ Today at 12:28 AM

Originally Posted By: tkdmmeGood advise pigpen. It just scares me because I'm afraid I will be lef t with nothing. I make more than double what she makes and I've heard horror stories about men getting the shafts in these situations. That's why y
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Afraid it's too late.... by SPD72 @ Today at 12:25 AM

Mutatio/Azzork Thank you you both make excellent points.... I go to their daily practices because I enjoy but also because I have nothing else to do...I usually gym in the AM....and prior to separation my afternoons were spent with the kids.. I am
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Flailing by Azzork @ Today at 12:24 AM

Originally Posted By: Lost08So many times I find myself wishing for that truck, Ginger 1. I have no plan and please be reassured I do remember my children, Azzork. TBH, though, sometimes I think their life would also be better with a different mom.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Onwards and upwards by PigPen @ Today at 12:14 AM

Great job passing on the DB knowledge Beagley, if only there were DB'ers in our lives pre bomb drop huh?! I had an angel moment too today. I got a FB message from a woman that went to grad school with my W and I but lives in CO. It just said, "
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Goals - set em up and knock em down by Azzork @ Today at 12:14 AM

Originally Posted By: BeagleySending you strength too!! Be gentle with yourself, accept it as being how you feel, nothing more, there's no point in being tough on yourself you end up getting frustrated and hurt, you don't deserve that you are your ow
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Goals - set em up and knock em down by Azzork @ Today at 12:11 AM

Originally Posted By: FoggOriginally Posted By: AzzorkSometimes I think we're trying to out-non-communicate the other one. Why is that? Are you intentionally going dark or is there just no reason to communicate so it would look like pursuit. I wo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wow, mind is blown 6 by Uphill @ Today at 12:03 AM

Fairly good interaction with XF tonight at the kid swap. No arguing at all, I did bring up the new custody arrangement she wanted and expressed my concerns about that. I offered a few ideas, as did she, and we agreed to sleep on it for a little befo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice for a WW who left Part 3 by dwh15 @ Yesterday at 11:54 PM

Thanks Cali. I really hope it does get easier. Today has been a real setback in terms of emotion. I actually broke down and cried in the car a little while ago. This is the worst I've felt in a while and no idea why, unless it was that phone call yes
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separated...and working on it by Diana45 @ Yesterday at 11:49 PM

Hi Missmeg, I get about him leaving behind a family, but my kids biological father abandoned them and my H although very close with my daughter had no problems walking away from her, me and all the animals. All the things he claimed to love so much.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separated...and working on it by Missmeg @ Yesterday at 11:28 PM

Thanks Diana! True we don't have kids together, but he is vested in my kids. My daughter was starting into Kindergarden when we got together, now she's going into 7th grade. So H has been the father figure in her life basically her whole childhood.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Sleeping Beauty and the Jedi by LouR @ Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Have a great trip Cali - enjoy timeout being with your son and w, I hope it is everything and more. A first for the new Cali family - Have fun
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Onwards and upwards by Beagley @ Yesterday at 11:10 PM

Isn't it weird talking with your WW? They use a voice tone and sentence constructs you've never heard them use before, it's like talking to a complete stranger. Is it only me who sometimes thinks, "what was it that attracted me to them in the
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: CALLING CADET!!!!Re: Wife gone deep in the tunnel? by Irish M @ Yesterday at 11:04 PM

Thanks guys, Much needed info I am doing my homework. I definitely won't tell her she needs help. I did a lot of reading today. Job,thanks for the insight on Transitions and crisis My D's haven't brought up W at all today. This weekend I'm
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: have i been making mistakes too long part 4 by tkdmme @ Yesterday at 11:01 PM

Good advise pigpen. It just scares me because I'm afraid I will be lef t with nothing. I make more than double what she makes and I've heard horror stories about men getting the shafts in these situations.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: hold on!! - 12 by CaliGuy @ Yesterday at 10:54 PM

Hang in there U .... I do like Peter's spin on it .. would be the way I would go with breaking the news, have that spew jacket ready and I am guessing after it sinks in .. truly and really sinks in she is going to be spinning all over the place... ma
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still DB'ing - Still Learning from WAW (6) by PigPen @ Yesterday at 10:50 PM

Originally Posted By: FoggNice. Steak, bacon and expensive meats. The only thing missing is some coffee at the local dog park LOL *(just not for you)* Ha! I've told him it's open season on anything in the neighborhood he can get his paws on. I m
Page 10 of 13 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004