A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Husband looking for support by tjcran @ Yesterday at 12:03 PM

I stopped snooping many days ago and that has helped immensely. My anxiety has come way down. I've limited my communication with W to only the absolute essentials, that has also helped. With the help of counseling and lots of introspection I've d
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Conundrum addendum 1 by Ralph88 @ Yesterday at 12:02 PM

I agree with both of these responses. If a woman that was in a committed R with me told me that a female friend of mine made me uncomfortable, that friendship would end, or I would give my R partner anything she wanted to convince her, including fre
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Conundrum addendum 1 by tjcran @ Yesterday at 11:56 AM

Dood, If he is a friend then your W would not hesitate to tell you EVERYTHING they talk about. If there are any "secret" topics then it is an EA. That's oversimplification, but I believe a major component of how to tell the difference.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Lost at the moment by JimKao @ Yesterday at 11:53 AM

lfm, Sorry you are in this situation. Keep posting and reading other's posts. This is a great support community that will give you great advice. Hang in there.
Surviving the Big D
Hey Dawn, sorry you're having a rough day - and I don't think you should beat yourself up about not yet getting past all the divorce stuff. It all takes time and I think you are doing just fine. I just read a post on the MLC part of the forum from Br
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Staying the second time around by cbtdad @ Yesterday at 11:51 AM

I just wanted to say to all of you, who are still fighting for the spouse they love after the second affair, I seriously applaud your efforts. I have been reading quite a few posts lately that that seems to be the case. I can't believe how many peop
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife files D after I confronted her 2nd EA (4) by JimKao @ Yesterday at 11:49 AM

I can relate to your frustration about sense of entitlement. Not sure what will resolve that in our W's. Look at the bright side, your S will be driving in a few years and you won't have to worry about the drop off and pick up to practices. This wi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 14 days of sheer hell, now 5 weeks are over by DDJ @ Yesterday at 11:45 AM

my S is saying "that he hates family". i ask him why? he says "cos mom is gone, we're not family". I took down the family pics and he brought it up too, never thought he'd be hurt. Going to put them back up with him quickly. I'm s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 14 days of sheer hell, now 5 weeks are over by DDJ @ Yesterday at 11:42 AM

i think that i post too much. i know that i think too much. WW said that i'm too analytical, girls don't like that. I never said anything, just nodded. As i lay here peaceful and putting my S to sleep, I played "that's how she knows, you love h
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Checking In by HaWho @ Yesterday at 11:40 AM

* Meant bird in the hand, not the bush. Thinking of you.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What Should I be Doing? by CWOL @ Yesterday at 11:36 AM

Coconut, Sorry that you are going through this, and our suspicions proved to be right... Unfortunately it's the case that happened to many of us here on the forum. Did you talk to OM's wife? I think that will help end the A.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Found out 12 Hours ago. What now? by Cristy @ Yesterday at 11:29 AM

Hello 198127, I'm so sorry for the situation you are in. Don't send the email to her work regarding the affair. It is best for you to focus on being the best 198127 that only a fool would leave. You are at a very fragile point in this relationshi
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Checking In by LoisB @ Yesterday at 11:27 AM

Hey Brook!! Personally, I'd take the money. I know there are some strong reasons behind supporting time together... However... In my honest opinion, I think my girls have somewhat benefited from Matt being AWOL. When addiction is involved, spendin
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW still angry, moved out, D on the way? by Phoebe @ Yesterday at 11:24 AM

SadHub, there is another way you can choose to frame your ups and downs. Yesterday was a genuinely good day, right? That is one more than you've had for some time, I suspect. Every day won't be good, but that you are having any good days at all is
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Checking In by HaWho @ Yesterday at 11:23 AM

Thanks for posting an update. It's always good for those of us living through this to hear from those who have survived it. I have to say, before you make any decisions, consider the sources. You are dealing with a person who wants to move away
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Conundrum addendum 1 by CWOL @ Yesterday at 11:19 AM

As long as you are not comfortable with your wife's opposite sex friend, she should end that friendship for the sake of your marriage. That is what would happen in a functional marriage.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife files D after I confronted her 2nd EA (4) by CWOL @ Yesterday at 11:14 AM

Picked up S11 at baseball practice, WW sat in car and gave me the bag. She is now reneging and won't take him to pitching practice the next day because "it wasn't in the agreement," i.e. because she wanted to make the custody 54%/46% inste
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Separating the Wheat from the Chaff by job @ Yesterday at 11:11 AM

He is definitely the poster boy for MLC this week. I would definitely extend invitations to him when going out Leave the ball in his court and if he opts to go along, fine and if not...that's fine too. I can't wait to see what he does while th
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Checking In by job @ Yesterday at 11:09 AM

Is it possible that your xh is using the move to LA as a ploy to get you to jump thru hoops to lower the child support payments? Manhattan is an expensive area and so are some parts of LA. I honestly do not buy his sob story of having the relocate
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Lost at the moment by Cadet @ Yesterday at 11:05 AM

Welcome to the board Sorry you are here but you will meet some wonderful people here and get some great advice. The first thing you should do is be sure to read the Divorce Remedy (DR) book by MWD http://www.mcssl.com/store/mwdtc2014/ http://divorc
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Lost at the moment by lfm @ Yesterday at 11:03 AM

Hi everyone, I've been reading the forums for the past couple of weeks, and am in the process of reading Divorce Remedy, although finding it difficult to do with the kids and WW around. Here's my situation, found out about my wife's EA one morni
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Started to think my wife is having an affair? by cbtdad @ Yesterday at 11:01 AM

I don't want to leave the house. But at the same time if don't leave the house she will just get what she wants as well. Me helping with our son and making her life easier all around. I think the whole reason she agreed to in home separation, etc was
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Separating the Wheat from the Chaff by HaWho @ Yesterday at 11:00 AM

Job - thank you for all the advice. Although "living with the loon of the week" is not exactly a prize I covet. LOL! Here is a sticky issue. What should I do when my sisters arrive and we are all going out with the boys? I assume I cas
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Conundrum addendum 1 by DDJ @ Yesterday at 10:58 AM

i told you, that mine is a black nigerian male - i am nowhere close. one thing in common is that he is also educated and the same class and an overall nice guy. so her thrill is not in something different, but really more of the same, he's just been
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Checking In by Ginger1 @ Yesterday at 10:53 AM

I completely understand how you want your ex in your kids lives. I look at all the wonderful fathers everywhere who fight for time with their kids and really use their time wisely. My ex fulfills his obligations, but just obligations. I'm cool with i
Page 10 of 13 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004