A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focus on Me and my Boys 7 by JimKao @ Yesterday at 09:35 AM

Oh yeah, one more thing. When I spoke to the boys yesterday S4 said that they had a visitor. Not sure if the visitor was male or female. I texted Ls about this because we have an agreement between the Ls that the boys are not to be exposed to any
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I write too much... by Cadet @ Yesterday at 09:30 AM

Originally Posted By: SadDad8what is IE? From dictionary Quote:Abbreviation i.e. (initialism) That is; in other words; that is to say. The three U.S. states on the west coast have mild seasonal variations in temperature (i.e., warm winters and cool
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focus on Me and my Boys 7 by JimKao @ Yesterday at 09:29 AM

RAI, Yes, I have read the book. Maybe I should have stated things another way. Both STBX and I need the car since we exchange. I can't control whether she chooses to fix it or not. So I had to take action so I had a means of transportation durin
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I write too much... by GR8TDAD @ Yesterday at 09:25 AM

what is IE? What expectations would I be having? I feel like I'm pretty bad at this.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cherry, h is filing. Working on me by lt0402 @ Yesterday at 09:25 AM

Originally Posted By: CherryThe only thing I can try to do is show him constant love and a parental figure he can rely on. His dad is not capable of this right now You're doing the right thing Cherry. Focusing on being a rock for your son is prec
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: HalfTheMan’s story by RAI @ Yesterday at 09:24 AM

Quote:worth me speaking to Ss teachers when they start back at schoolMy $0.02, but you absolutely need to let teacher or administrator know. The real victims in all of this are your kids. They are probably feeling a greater lack of control over their
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I write too much... by Cadet @ Yesterday at 09:22 AM

Originally Posted By: SadDad8Tonight is the night to discuss upcoming things. Every time I think about talking to her, I get a pit in my stomach. Why? How can I let someone affect me like that? Need to detach. Doing better but still so hard. You
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Am I on the wrong bicycle? by cat04 @ Yesterday at 09:21 AM

Andrew, Like the others, I wanted to think about this as well.. I also want you to know I haven't read anyone else's responses...let's see what happens.. Originally Posted By: AndrewP - After W told me she was leaving and both before and after I
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Time to Love and discover myself by Jack_Three_Beans @ Yesterday at 09:20 AM

Hi Pink, You seem to have a regular support group here, but I'm going to chime in anyway. First off, that whole taker thing? Shut up. Take what you need give what you can when you can. What is wrong with a car ride? Unless I am missing somethin
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Divorced and so grateful by Underdog @ Yesterday at 09:17 AM

Linda, Your XH and the RT are really just incredible. Incredible what's I'm not sure to say. And I understand why you're grateful. It's not right to always bear the burden of carrying the family. You deserve so much more. Your photos look like you a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Brian's Song by Brian99 @ Yesterday at 09:16 AM

Originally Posted By: ForGumpBrian-- My two cents. It looks like you did everything very well from the beginning. I respect that. Most of us screw it up for a few months, before getting our heads screwed back on. Sorry for the reason you're here, b
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Am I on the wrong bicycle? by Cadet @ Yesterday at 09:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Jack_Three_BeansKnowledge isn't always power, sometimes knowledge is just pain. Hmmmm - I heard that!!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: OFP -> Unstuck -> On with life by OFP @ Yesterday at 09:15 AM

Originally Posted By: MrBond"I would never fully forgive her for everything she has done, and be able to trust her again." You could. Yeah, I wonder that too.... if I really wanted to. But it would be hard, too hard. All the terrible thin
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Gratitude Journal-Medicine for the soul 2 by RAI @ Yesterday at 09:14 AM

Here I am - finally! Today, I am thankful that I was at the bank and it was not a hassle. It very often can be. I was there early and it was closed, but the drive through window was already open. the teller was courteous and efficient. I was back at
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: HalfTheMan’s story by HTM @ Yesterday at 09:11 AM

Hi RAI, thanks for your insight and support. The manipulative behaviour has become more apparent to me after reading & learning more about MLC/WSs. Yes the MR has become very toxic over the last couple of weeks and unfortunately the children h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cherry, h is filing. Working on me by Cherry @ Yesterday at 09:09 AM

He claims he is looking and will do so soon. Not sure on wether or not he's actually been and viewed anywhere yet. He told me he had some viewings on Wednesday but wether he went to them or not I don't know.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Detaching to reconnect by Cherry @ Yesterday at 09:06 AM

Ugh, sorry to hear of her latest revelations, to hear this through your children and be asked difficult Q's by them must be so unbelievably hard. It is hard when they take the rings off, mine hasn't wore his in a long time, and recently I stopped wea
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: MLC, WAW or WW?? Who really knows? Help...pls by Cadet @ Yesterday at 09:05 AM

Originally Posted By: ROEI have the DB book. I have read it once but need to go through it again. I'm debating DR, is it more or less the same, or will it supplement the DB book? I'm on the fence. Thank you Cadet... I have followed this board for
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK - PT20 - Moved here! by Jack_Three_Beans @ Yesterday at 09:03 AM

How are you doing today Huddy? Good plans for the weekend?
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Me and Midlife Wife and Midlife by Jack_Three_Beans @ Yesterday at 09:02 AM

That's the short list? ; ) None of us are professionals here and MLC isn't supported by roughly half of all mental health professionals...however. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. Your
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The DB songbook by RAI @ Yesterday at 09:01 AM

SH_, "Sledgehammer" is another excellent choice. If we are still alive today, then we have a strength in us that was latent all along and was only brought out by our circumstances! Thank you, circumstances! Now for my next selection: "
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My WW saga and where to go from here? by CA27 @ Yesterday at 08:59 AM

Thanks, Andrew! We'll see what happens next... I just set up a consultation with a L for first thing Monday morning. I truly hope we don't have to go that route, but I want to be more fully aware of my obligations and rights.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: MLC, WAW or WW?? Who really knows? Help...pls by ROE @ Yesterday at 08:56 AM

Linda (is it ok that I address you by "Linda" or do you have another preference?) I can't really go into much detail about the other man, though I know him very well. I just don't want to dwell on him too much, I'm already consumed with je
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybs - Pt3 by darknes @ Yesterday at 08:56 AM

Originally Posted By: maybsHaha doodler when I get home I will make my very own foil hat. The asking me about dumb things has really just become more of a nuisance. It's at all hours of the day and night and literally is about common sense things th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Just Tired by JRuss @ Yesterday at 08:55 AM

They have cookies, in bulk, at Costco. Just sayin'.
Page 10 of 12 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004