A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: A new foundation by job @ Yesterday at 09:42 PM

Heather, Why not ask if a notary can witness your signing the settlement agreement? It is far cheaper and it's legal because they have to sign, date, stamp/seal the document. If you have to attend the pretrial hearing, why not ask if it can be done
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: MLC SEPERATED AND NO CHANGE PART 3 by job @ Yesterday at 09:34 PM

Since your h has asked for a list of things that require attention, then yes, it could very well mean that he feels comfortable coming there to do them. Evidently you aren't putting a lot of pressure on him and he feels comfortable there. Make the
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: *need help* by barbie7 @ Yesterday at 09:28 PM

Anybody have any advice? Technically I'll be DB'ing in the meantime anyway but my ditch seems hopeless...she's nothing like I want to be..she belches & farts in front of him and bosses him around..she's kinda manly actually and she works with him
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm stuck by Wonka @ Yesterday at 09:28 PM

Shuley, A couple of questions: -What's up with the OW? Is she completely moved out? -Any contact between W and OW still ongoing? Now to the family camping vacation. I am puzzled as to why you said you were not going. Sometimes it is okay to do
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: H says OW is his business by T0324 @ Yesterday at 09:26 PM

I know train has given you a ton of great advice but until you have to be in a place where you're ready to follow it and I don't think you're there yet. I'm not trying to be rude but your husband isn't going to just wake up. I thought the same way in
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Finally, letting go of the rope. (Smothy 8) by Smothy @ Yesterday at 09:19 PM

NDY, I have let that go, and validated his concerns when he told me said. Said he had a bit to drink last night and was feeling 'down'.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Finally, letting go of the rope. (Smothy 8) by Smothy @ Yesterday at 09:18 PM

I want to, H isn't doing in front of me per se, I just know he is. He is going to the loo regularly, 'getting things' from the kitchen other room etc. I find it hard to say anything as he isn't blatant (not today anyway) about it without him thinking
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie needing support and advice by PigPen @ Yesterday at 09:18 PM

Not sure of the specifics of your sitch Epo. But there was a great poster here a short time ago that was fond of asking all of us: "Will what you want to do move you closer or further towards your goal?" Personally I've found that my natu
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie needing support and advice by mattdad @ Yesterday at 09:18 PM

Hang in there good woman. My wife is continually lying about little crap too. Stuff that dosent even matter. It seems like once the lying starts it just becomes a habit. An addiction even. Then again Im just three weeks into even knowing about her tr
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie needing support and advice by CaliGuy @ Yesterday at 09:17 PM

Originally Posted By: ep0215Why does he have to keep lying to me about everything? When I called to say goodnight to S4 last night before going to the movies he said he was going to dinner with his parents, just his parents and s4. His words. I found
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie needing support and advice by ep0215 @ Yesterday at 09:13 PM

Bump
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts 1 Year Anniversary of Dbomb and ILYBINILWY by ILYNOT @ Yesterday at 09:13 PM

So today is my 1 year anniversary of that dreadful day when my wife, mother of my 2 beautiful kids made that statement. I asked to re-evaluate and I just kept messing up so she stopped living in our home in March 2015. She got her own apartment in
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: H says OW is his business by EyeTie @ Yesterday at 09:11 PM

NTGvUp, he is a WH, treat him like a dog that pee'd on the floor, rub his nose in what he is doing. I would tell the kids, his parents, his friends, everyone. Because before you know it, being "nice" and not saying anything will bite you
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I thought everything was okay....(Part 6) by MCS @ Yesterday at 09:11 PM

Got a call from my L yesterday, WW L requested from them my financial information. Looks like the process has started. WW can actually file on August 13th (one year separated.) as much as this reopens the wound, I know that the Wife I want back was g
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife left with kids yesterday... by PigPen @ Yesterday at 09:10 PM

This is the perfect place to do both fdu. The more venting and thinking out loud you do here the more guidance you get. Sorry you're here, keep doing what you're doing. There are layers to all of this and after you're around for a bit you start to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife left with kids yesterday... by fdu @ Yesterday at 09:08 PM

Silly me...I just want my family back.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife left with kids yesterday... by fdu @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

I understand completely what is being said and agree to the points being made. I will not be doing it, but was thinking out loud. I'm am working on myself and as suggested I'm "Getting a Life". ...just thinking out loud and venting.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Thread for Prowl #2 by EyeTie @ Yesterday at 09:00 PM

Prowl, listen to Wonka. This is what we all are trying to tell you, buddy. The more you sit around and think about what "she" is doing, is more time wasted that could be better spent on "you". Her head (and probably OM's) are N
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife left with kids yesterday... by PigPen @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

I agree with Azzork, fdu. You want to bring another woman into the picture while all of this is going on? Do you see that as making your situation more or less confusing. Is it fair to that other woman to be brought into the middle of a storm like t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New here. by little1 @ Yesterday at 08:55 PM

Oh yeah I forgot. I went to the pound today, just to look and adopted a dog. Thought maybe it would be helpful for me and the kids. And I saved her life.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Finally, letting go of the rope. (Smothy 8) by Wonka @ Yesterday at 08:52 PM

Smothy, I really think it's high time that you put your foot down firmly on texting with the OW inside and around your house. Why do you feel DS "needs to know" your business? What would be the benefit there?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife left with kids yesterday... by Azzork @ Yesterday at 08:50 PM

Originally Posted By: fduHi Sandi, Yes I have read and am reading everything I can. I will go over and reread everything. These things so simply logical to do, but realistically to me it's not. My mind and my heart tend to somehow conflict with what
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Help for LBH who has a WW (new thread) by Wonka @ Yesterday at 08:49 PM

(((Sandi))) Thank you, sweetie. Saw this comment from a very greenhorn newbie LBH that I think captures the essence of their very thought process. Originally Posted By: GloveNeeding some concrete advice.. Your work is cut out for you.. Give me a n
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: A year on and tootling along by CaliGuy @ Yesterday at 08:46 PM

Toots I recall getting to this point. Truth is ... was not so much I thought there was a chance for my M, I did not see reconciliation as an option at all to be very honest. For me there was the fact I would not allow her to bait me into filing, if
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New here. by little1 @ Yesterday at 08:45 PM

Went to the doctors today and she refilled some and changed some. Just waiting for them to be filled. H is distant and short with me. Apparently yesterday he was asking to spend some time with just me, but I can't speak idiot code, I completely mi
Page 10 of 11 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004