A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice please 2 by rd500 @ Today at 12:42 PM

Thanks Vanilla. And you should post your story ASAP. People like MrBond can offer great advice and people like me can offer support Take care
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Blindsided but finding my way (6) by rppfl @ Today at 12:41 PM

Originally Posted By: dgb60Tears = healing. I've invested in waterproof mascara because I tend to break down when I'm driving, which I do a lot of for my job. I HATE waterproof mascara because it's hard to take off. You aren't alone. We're all in
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Blindsided but finding my way (6) by rppfl @ Today at 12:39 PM

Thanks, OD. I'm at work now. I have a lot to do this morning, then a 6 hour drive this afternoon. It's parents weekend at my S18's college so I'm going up today through Sunday. Even as I was crying this morning, I recognized the pain as feeling
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog seeks new trick 5 by Old Dog @ Today at 12:36 PM

Back at home. I've had to take a day off to look after the kids while WAW is away for another long weekend, this time at a party in Spain. We're going out in a while to race Scalextrix cars round models of real racing circuits which should be a lot o
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Blindsided but finding my way (6) by dgb60 @ Today at 12:32 PM

Tears = healing. I've invested in waterproof mascara because I tend to break down when I'm driving, which I do a lot of for my job. I HATE waterproof mascara because it's hard to take off. You aren't alone. We're all in this TOGETHER.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Do I walk away from WAW? (2) by 1foot2 @ Today at 12:21 PM

I certainly did. No we are not intimate. Her sitting on my lap the other day was the closest we have been in physical contact for months. It hurt like hell. No dates, no quality time spent together at all really. She left when I got home last nig
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: standing for me by dgb60 @ Today at 12:21 PM

I also have the uncontrollable sobbing episodes that randomly happen and I also would give anything for someone to hold me tightly and say everything will be ok. I have often told people that you have no idea how this feel unless you have gone throu
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Edz - continuing to move forward by edz @ Today at 12:19 PM

Yes I take it out on the water in the swimming pool. Helps to exhaust me so I at least sleep. Different in my marriage, I tried that at the begining when I first started counselling. I can see what could have been different, indeed I can see what ha
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Need Help!!! by errod @ Today at 12:15 PM

My wife and I have been married for over 16 years we are 35 years old. So we got married at 19. We have a 14 year old daughter. Everything was great until a few months ago, but even then I thought we just hit a rough patch and will bounce back sho
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice please 2 by Vanilla @ Today at 12:13 PM

Thank you mr bond I will start my own thread soon as I don't want to hijack another's thread. Am in the think like a beginner phase so that some threads like this one are fresh and appealing. The thoughts are clearly adding to DR for me. Will start
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ganb8te 2 - WAH - lost in translation by ganb8te @ Today at 12:06 PM

I have a FB but we're not FB friends. I noticed he signed up for FB soon after he moved out (that's the extent of my snooping; I can see he updated his photo). I'm FB friends with his sister and so I have been posting the occasional message reflecti
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice please 2 by MrBond @ Today at 11:55 AM

Vanilla, everyone's situation is different. You can't use someone else's strategy and use it in yours. Where is your story?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Edz - continuing to move forward by jim0987 @ Today at 11:55 AM

Its alright I'm having a bad couple of days but then I had some really good ones at the start of the week. The important thing is that you focus on what is good. Or if that doesn't work how about answering the question of what would you have wanted
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Having Affair - Won't Admit To It by MrBond @ Today at 11:53 AM

Did you finish reading the book? Do not mention anything religious to her and pray with her unless she asks to.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Unlearning conflict avoidance 13 by MrBond @ Today at 11:47 AM

Again, why do you keep avoiding the issue with your wife?
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Friend or Friendly? by MrBond @ Today at 11:46 AM

Actually no. No one said you had to be friends with her. It would be good if you could be friendly though. Right now you're incapable of that. And let's be honest. You had a lot of issues before you were even married. You take a lot of your frustrati
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Friend or Friendly? by Drew @ Today at 11:44 AM

Originally Posted By: tadpole1025Well, it came up because we were at a function together the other night and neither one of us said hello. I was fine with that. But....she told S28 that I "ignored" her all night. I was just wondering what t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Blindsided but finding my way (6) by Old Dog @ Today at 11:39 AM

Chin up rp. I'm sitting here alone today as well: not having a great time either. The kids are actually upstairs but they're engrossed in computer games, so it's as good as being alone. It'll pass. Get busy with something. (((rppfl))) (Not so) Old
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice please 2 by Vanilla @ Today at 11:38 AM

This is a very kind and warming thread with sage advice from you all. Rd you are asking all of the questions that I want to ask in a way that i understand. I have read your thread and see the love for your children provides a safe haven for all of yo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Edz - continuing to move forward by edz @ Today at 11:35 AM

Thanks all. Yes Ive noticed the ping pong of good and bad days recently. Just too much at the moment, moving, work, was ill, W is being awkward on moving her credit card off the main account and I cant afford to keep paying it and just feeling so fl
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Blindsided but finding my way (6) by rppfl @ Today at 11:28 AM

I have the rare luxury or being home alone this morning and what am I doing? Wasting it sitting on my bed crying. I feel very alone and abandoned and unloved today.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Gogofo - no longer piecing 2nd BD by Barrybran @ Today at 11:05 AM

Hey gogofo, it's been a while. Sorry to hear that you're back to square one. Reading your posts, I notice a lot of pursuing behaviour. You've picked up on it and credit to you for not calling or sending those texts. Focus on yourself for a while and
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Edz - continuing to move forward by Toots @ Today at 10:34 AM

Hi Edz - that's a good way to think about good/bad days. I have also found that a good day tends to follow a bad. Normally as I feel so desperate on a bad day that I get on this forum, or re-read books to get myself into a 'better' place - and so the
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: What is going on in their heads? by Toots @ Today at 10:31 AM

Hi Zimmy, I'd bet my bottom dollar she isn't his soulmate! Although, he may well be thinking that she is at this point in time. Also, bear in mind that in his R with her, he may be getting a need filled that wasn't filled in your R. And, hard as it i
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Edz - continuing to move forward by jim0987 @ Today at 10:29 AM

Its a bit cheesy but I cobbled together a few quotes into a short text which I printed and read a couple of times a day. It helps me focus on the fact that if I expect a bad day then it almost certainly will be but that the reverse is also true.
Page 10 of 15 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004