A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Enjoying the ride by Zues126 @ Today at 06:39 AM

*****PLEASE READ THE ABOVE POST. THIS WAS THE VALIDATION EMAIL I SENT AFTER OUR HEATED CONVERSATION. IF YOU HAVE TIME READ THEM BOTH, IF NOT JUST READ THE ABOVE POST. THANK YOU! That was obviously a difficult conversation for both of us. We have n
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Enjoying the ride by Zues126 @ Today at 06:34 AM

Wow. What a roller coaster tonight. My night with the kids. STBX went out, came home late after kids were in bed. We made small talk for a minute, then came the part when I had to have her sign the paper acknowledging I had served her the separatio
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Going Down Hill by zed @ Today at 06:19 AM

Again with this PMS [censored]. Now I angry. I know I was not the best husband. But thinking back I believe I maybe did the best that I knew how. Is there things on reflection that I would change. Absolutly. But I never knew how to deal some th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: standing on my own by Mozza @ Today at 05:28 AM

Thank you so much Maybell for this post. I also have my doubts about the method sometimes and it's good to know that it's working toward reconciliation for some of us. I believe that it's the right path, whether we get back together with our spouse o
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newcomer With Hope by Mozza @ Today at 05:24 AM

Originally Posted By: JefeThis is why you have to be cautious about what you say and to whom about the relationship. I knew if I opened my big mouth about my wife it would put some serious roadblocks to the road home. You may need to repair some of t
Hopefulness
Jump to new posts Re: Hope and unconditional love, all that remains... by billman12 @ Today at 04:49 AM

Originally Posted By: JefeBillman, women with young children do not seek out affairs unless some serious needs are not being met in their lives. It's your job to figure out what those needs were and how you were not providing them. Hint - you don't e
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: newbie needs help part 5 by igit @ Today at 04:33 AM

I haven't posted in 10 days. I've been seeing a positive change in wifes actions with kids. She has been staying home the last few weekends. This weekend would be 3 in a row. I have been busy with work and also with kids and church events. Really hav
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Friend or Friendly? by tadpole1025 @ Today at 04:32 AM

Journaling: 1 - I've decided not to go to the concert on Sunday with the woman from work. Even though she is nice and super-cool, I need to not rush into anything. I will remain just friends for now and see what happens later on down the road. 2 -
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: newbie needs help part 5 by igit @ Today at 04:28 AM

I haven't posted in 10 days. I've been seeing a positive change in wifes actions with kids. She has been staying home the last few weekends. This weekend would be 3 in a row. I have been busy with work and also with kids and church events. Really hav
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Originally Posted By: DevasteEssentially, backsliding in terms of arguments occur when W feels she is being blamed, or a situation arises where she doesn't want to take responsibility. I.e. She is trying to go away to visit OM, and we have a child c
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: WAW-MLC vs LBS .... The turtle and the hare. by CaliGuy @ Today at 04:25 AM

Ok ... I need Help and Advice here... Please So foolishly .. I thought OM was out of the picture. He is not. I have S(7) tonight and he called her just as he always does, gets off the phone and tells me, Dad I have to tell you something I almost for
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Living life...My future self will thank me. by Shining @ Today at 04:16 AM

Awwww, thanks, Might! You got my back!! If you would like to borrow my new rape whistle, just give me a holla.... I'm just realizing it was given to me a week after our anniversary....maybe that's what he got me!! Imagine...the last gift my H
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Going up, going down... by Shining @ Today at 04:12 AM

Bright, so glad to hear you are broadening your horizons!! I'm so tired lately and haven't been keeping up as I wish! I'm sorry for the lag. I do read....but new job making it hard to stay in the loop! You sound great. I'm glad you're a fellow n
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Jefe's confused pt 4 by Jefe @ Today at 04:11 AM

"Proverbs 24:16 for the righteous falls seven times and rises again, but the wicked stumble in times of calamity.". Wow, that's a good one and one that I am not that familiar with and I've read Proverbs many times. Good job.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Going up, going down... by Mighty @ Today at 04:11 AM

Keep going, Bright! I'm so happy for you. I'm getting tired too....
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Living life...My future self will thank me. by Mighty @ Today at 04:09 AM

Originally Posted By: Shining Mood I'd a bit "meh" tonight.... Not down. Just low energy. I feel I'm so far behind on everyone. Stop that! This is not a race! You are entitled to have a low energy day (or many more in my case, pleas
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside my chrysalis 6 by Jefe @ Today at 04:08 AM

Wow. The tri-polar activity of the WAS's is mind boggling sometimes.
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Jefe's confused pt 4 by UpperCu @ Today at 04:08 AM

Sounds like you're going strong. You'll continue to slip up sometimes, I do often, but remember to dust yourself off and get back up. You've got momentum based on reality and a clear mind focused on yourself. The affair fog is based on fantasy and
Jump to new posts Re: Married young, W had affair w/ coworker by Jefe @ Today at 04:05 AM

Originally Posted By: UpperCuShe is all over the place. At one point in the same convo she said I'm the perfect man for her, and that she will always know she at least had one true love. She also laughed that someday she will probably be stalking me
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside my chrysalis 6 by Ss06 @ Today at 04:04 AM

I've done better the past few days. Much more detached. Less in pain. Living more me centric. It's not easy but I'm getting the feeling that it's kind of like riding a bike... If you slow down, your balance suffers... Keep pedaling! So that's wh
Jump to new posts Re: Married young, W had affair w/ coworker by UpperCu @ Today at 04:01 AM

She is all over the place. At one point in the same convo she said I'm the perfect man for her, and that she will always know she at least had one true love. She also laughed that someday she will probably be stalking me and my happy new family... It
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Jefe's confused pt 4 by PeterV2 @ Today at 03:59 AM

I see some growth happening here. Good move.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Living life...My future self will thank me. by Shining @ Today at 03:49 AM

Thanks for stopping by, Mighty, daring, Bright, and Nitty. I've been having great days at work. Overall, my life is great. A little nervous about the changes in my household as S17 leaves. I will sure miss him. Xh #1 being here should be
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Diggin Deep by Mighty @ Today at 03:48 AM

If anyone is reading this, sorry for the rambling. I tend to do it a lot. But it is helping me... I am like that where I just need to lay it out there for myself. Process the thoughts and move through them. Otherwise they bounce around all scattered
Jump to new posts Re: Married young, W had affair w/ coworker by Jefe @ Today at 03:47 AM

"...how much of a waste of time and money our R, wedding, wedding ring, etc. were." Wow. I think I would have had to go for a walk about this time. Your strong. Keep it up.
Page 10 of 16 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004