A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Summer of Growth and Acceptance by BW05 @ Yesterday at 04:39 PM

I need some help with obsessing with A and OW. It is driving me crazy that I don't know who this person is. I think I am hoping to find out that this person is married so that she seems so that she seems like less of a threat. I also have this desi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wow, mind is blown 2 by WhyUs @ Yesterday at 04:37 PM

Rzak81, I was the same as you as far as weight loss goes. Went from 194 to 165 in 2.5 months. I did not realize how out of style my clothes were until I went shopping. I had to get help to even know what to buy. At least I feel like I look bette
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Working on it, but affair hasn't ended yet... by WhyUs @ Yesterday at 04:34 PM

Sounds a lot like my situation while but my wife was hiding her EA. We acted the same way with each other as far as being around each other and not really interacting. I wish I had detached myself at that time. I would slip up at least every other
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife had emotional affair-Filed for divorce by WhyUs @ Yesterday at 04:30 PM

Not much to say about the meeting with the attorney. We will file my response and the hearing will be coming soon. He feels confident that I will get temporary custody of the kids and no alimony will be awarded during the divorce. It is a wait and
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Working on it, but affair hasn't ended yet... by t33 @ Yesterday at 04:27 PM

Yesterday I came home and she was a bit cold and distant. No matter, I started playing with the kids and had fun with them. Started putting them to bed and W said she wasn't feeling well enough to work out (she hadn't been feeling great earlier in
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wow, mind is blown 2 by Rzak81 @ Yesterday at 04:22 PM

Thanks for clarifying wonka. That's what I have thought and still did, I just wanted to make sure I understood the book correctly. As far as the new clothing, I have a completely new wardrobe because I lost so much weight through the past few months
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: A Prayer Thread? by t33 @ Yesterday at 04:19 PM

Such a nice idea. Asking for extra prayers for my W and I.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Can it be another round? by job @ Yesterday at 04:12 PM

Bright, I find the woman interesting in the fact that she made sure to talk to you. She could very well be a friend, you know..a friend w/benefits or she could very well be just a friend, nothing more...but time will tell on that one. The TV hook u
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Life as a new LBS by Georgia Bulldogs @ Yesterday at 04:07 PM

Agree with Sandi. Not really a breakthrough. I think the whole move out in the middle of the night thing scared you that she was never going to see or speak to you again and now you're understandably relieved that's not the case. That's not why
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So scared...but ready...part 2 by ralphy @ Yesterday at 04:03 PM

Sadly, I think I remember W asking me to read this year's ago, and I blew it off. I'm so embarass ed by what I allowed myself to become.
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: What do I do? by job @ Yesterday at 04:02 PM

You might want to start a new thread before this one is locked.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So scared...but ready...part 2 by ralphy @ Yesterday at 04:02 PM

Thanks Wonka. I will do that today.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So scared...but ready...part 2 by ralphy @ Yesterday at 04:01 PM

Ok. A quick Google search seems to lead me to Acts of Service And Words of Affirmation. But I know I need to do more reading before making a final assessment...but these have been her two primary complaints.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: It's Been Two Months Today by Wonka @ Yesterday at 04:01 PM

Way to go, Diff! Keep it up, sweetie.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So scared...but ready...part 2 by Wonka @ Yesterday at 03:58 PM

Run and get the Five Love Languages book by Gary Chapman NOW. Don't delay. It is a companion to the DR book...seriously.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So scared...but ready...part 2 by Matt777 @ Yesterday at 03:57 PM

Originally Posted By: ralphyI don't know Wonka. I've tried to figure that out. She used to love getting flowers. Now she says "flowers aren't affection", and she's never liked flowers. I'm not completely familiar with the Love Languag
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Bird, the Cage, and the open door. by Wonka @ Yesterday at 03:56 PM

Originally Posted By: CaliGuy^^ Forgot one little tidbit. So ... in the hmwk we do .. its basically a letter you write to your spouse, in it one of my assignments is I talk about a trait W does and how I feel about it. For as long as I can recall,
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So scared...but ready...part 2 by ralphy @ Yesterday at 03:54 PM

I don't know Wonka. I've tried to figure that out. She used to love getting flowers. Now she says "flowers aren't affection", and she's never liked flowers. I'm not completely familiar with the Love Languages (might have to start read
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm here again by BW05 @ Yesterday at 03:54 PM

I should have prefaced my post with the fact that I am no vet, but sharing what others have shared with me. It is also much easier to see others situations clearer than your own. I have had a hard time with all of this as well. It certainly seems t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The road less travelled.... by u-turn @ Yesterday at 03:52 PM

Jelly - I'm so glad to hear that your recovery is going well. I hope for a 120% improvement for you. Thanks for writing that up there. It's funny that I in no way think that I can help anyone around here with advice - I can offer support and try to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Huge Backslide After Affair Recovery by Matt777 @ Yesterday at 03:50 PM

Hope - A few thoughts I had while reading your post. Try toremember that he isn't trying to punish you. He's hurting. The natural response is to try to ease that pain. In his mind, hurting you, lashing out, throwing a temper tantrum all make him f
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: It's Been Two Months Today by CaliGuy @ Yesterday at 03:43 PM

Dif ... great post and it warms my heart to read it. Keep at it, and yeah .. days like that ^^^^ sometimes give us some fuel to keep on our path and continue to do what we are in control of, just remember .. not to high .. not to low, you are the l
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Bird, the Cage, and the open door. by CaliGuy @ Yesterday at 03:38 PM

^^ Forgot one little tidbit. So ... in the hmwk we do .. its basically a letter you write to your spouse, in it one of my assignments is I talk about a trait W does and how I feel about it. For as long as I can recall, when we hug .. and I mean rea
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW Filed for D the Next Day Part 11 (Bob) by Bob723 @ Yesterday at 03:34 PM

Gr8ful3, Toots, Cadet, Aj8 and Wonka, I can’t thank you all enough for your valuable insight, encouragement and advice. I’m at work now, so I don’t have a lot of time now, but at lunch I am going to dedicate a prayer to all of you. I’ve always bee
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: FIDO - Changing The Rules - Pt 2 by NH115 @ Yesterday at 03:34 PM

I'm having a bad day, not sure why. By those standards I actually had a pretty good night. I made it clear (if she was truly listening) that I was done playing second fiddle. If she wanted to do life without me, she knew where the door was. I man
Page 10 of 15 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004