A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Uhhh What cont'd by Mac00 @ Yesterday at 06:44 PM

I'll be laying that on the table though. NC, transparency...for MY piece of mind.
Jump to new posts Re: Wife left me three weeks ago! by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 06:44 PM

Originally Posted By: alpha99She tried to continue the conversation by asking about the children, who was picking them up, dropping them off for school etc. She was being strangely nice and I found it very, very annoying. PARENTING PLAN. Parentin
Jump to new posts Re: Uhhh What cont'd by Mac00 @ Yesterday at 06:43 PM

Unfortunately, she doesn't have the money to go. When I returned from the lawyer, I looked her right in the face and told her, she wants to go, then get the @#$% out, as I'm tired of the BS
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Susana (7) - Like a big pizza pie by susana4 @ Yesterday at 06:41 PM

Right, but then do I tell H that I've invited X, too? I am getting myself confused here. If I try to assuage any jealousy that he may be feeling (which I have no reason to believe anyway) isn't that kind of pursuit? And I'm not trying to make him fee
Jump to new posts Re: Uhhh What cont'd by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 06:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Mac00" . . . You said you wanted to stay until summer and the oldest is out of school. . . " I would only accept that arrangement if she did the NC and full transparency. Otherwise, you're signing on for four more
Jump to new posts Re: Uhhh What cont'd by Mac00 @ Yesterday at 06:41 PM

Think you may be on to something tho. It could be the 'poor me' reaction to her "soulmate" turning out to be a douche, and her husband apparently moving happily (not really, but GAL is bloody effective) on...hence a lot of the questions reg
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to stay patient- part 8 by Tarheel @ Yesterday at 06:39 PM

Thanks Starsky! I owe a lot of it to you and numerous others on this board.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need Help!!! by MrBond @ Yesterday at 06:38 PM

"I did a lot of crying, begging, bullying, and controlling." How? Again ... SPECIFICS. We can't help you unless you give us something to work with.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Moved too fast? Now what? by EyeTie @ Yesterday at 06:35 PM

My wife did the same thing. I set boundaries, she did everything she could to walk right past them, then would blow up at me and try to turn me into the bad guy.
Jump to new posts Re: Wife left me three weeks ago! by alpha99 @ Yesterday at 06:30 PM

This evening has been quite a bit of fun but at the same time very hard emotionally. I have been out with the children. We had a good time. My mother came, she is not very bright, and was more harm than help. Anyway, I took the children back and
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Raliced - Sextet by raliced @ Yesterday at 06:22 PM

Betsey, My STBX is from around the Syracuse area. I don’t know how much of his professed insularity is real and how much of it is a pose. He has actually lived in quite a few places. He went to college close to home – but then at some point his sen
Jump to new posts Re: Uhhh What cont'd by Mac00 @ Yesterday at 06:22 PM

Didn't say anything about working on the marriage. I said to her, "Look, I can't prove you right or wrong when it comes to what you believe has or hasn't happened in this marriage. You said you wanted to stay until summer and the oldest is out o
Jump to new posts Re: Uhhh What cont'd by Mac00 @ Yesterday at 06:14 PM

So far, all I've gained is this:1. she is pissed, and said she's finished, that its ending. 2. She 'thinks' its best for us to be seaparate, as both her/mother think my GAL, and our past (my independance in a computer room) displays my disinterest in
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Moved too fast? Now what? by gogofo @ Yesterday at 06:08 PM

Bing, if you set the boundary then you need to make sure to stick to it. I think she will probably test you, but you need to stick to it and remain strong with your decision. I have seen other situations where people went back on their boundaries an
Jump to new posts Re: Rysinmans climb after WAW! by twinmom @ Yesterday at 06:08 PM

Yea Starsky, I am kicking myself for not listening to you a year ago. My life might be totally different if I had been more consistent in following your advice. Listen to everything Starsky tells you. He knows his stuff.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to stay patient- part 8 by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 06:02 PM

You sound really good, Tar. That makes me really happy for you, as you deserve to find some happiness in your life. Starsky
Jump to new posts Re: Uhhh What cont'd by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 06:00 PM

Is she willing to go full no-contact with her OM (sending him a letter, the content of which is approved by you and you mail it as well) and become fully transparent with you, and work on the marriage for some defined period of time (no less than six
Jump to new posts Re: Complex No. 6 - The turtle and the rabbit by Complex @ Yesterday at 05:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Starsky309Complex, the more I follow your sitch and learn about these interactions, the more I'm convinced that your challenge is more of a "career path" one than a "marriage/infidelity' one. I think if your wife
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Highway 20 Ride by CaliGuy @ Yesterday at 05:54 PM

More movement W seems to be in a bit of pain with her neck. She called late yesterday towards the end of the day in reply to my TM asking if I needed to pick up S or since she was off (and is closer) if she was planning on picking him up. I TM her
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to stay patient- part 8 by Tarheel @ Yesterday at 05:52 PM

Toots- I can't explain how or exactly when I started to get there. I would get so frustrated reading other's posts about how detached they were in such a shorter time than me. I will say the following may have helped me... * I finally accepted that
Jump to new posts Re: Rysinmans climb after WAW! by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 05:52 PM

Originally Posted By: twinmomChange the locks/install an alarm that triggers a call to the police. State "treating this house like a hotel and waking me up is disrespectful, you can either be a respectful person or leave" "I told y
Jump to new posts Re: Twice!?! by Cadet @ Yesterday at 05:52 PM

Welcome to the board Sorry you are here but you will meet some wonderful people here and get some great advice. The first thing you should do is be sure to read the Divorce Remedy (DR) book by MWD http://www.mcssl.com/store/mwdtc2014/ http://divorc
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Masterpiece still in progress... by Jer2911 @ Yesterday at 05:44 PM

Originally Posted By: jobThe "major" driver of MLC is depression, as well as childhood issues. There was a book that I read about depression many years ago that stated that depression is about the past and anxiety is about the future. I a
Jump to new posts Re: Rysinmans climb after WAW! by twinmom @ Yesterday at 05:44 PM

Change the locks/install an alarm that triggers a call to the police. State "treating this house like a hotel and waking me up is disrespectful, you can either be a respectful person or leave" "I told you there were boundaries and
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need Help!!! by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 05:37 PM

Okay, good. This information helps a lot. The Love Dare is a ......sweet little book if there is not a WAS or wayward spouse in the M. I personally do not believe it works when you have a WAW. like most men, you were doing what you thought was s
Page 10 of 16 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004