A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cautiously optimistic-Kramer's journey continues by Wonka @ Yesterday at 05:25 PM

Kramer, Wanted to swing by and say "hey! niiiiice!" Easy does it, buddy.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: first post; my story by Kembo05 @ Yesterday at 05:22 PM

I get your drift. I know he isn't going to have integrity and he won't be remorseful. But you can only hide from your actions for so long. I don't think meeting him changes anything but I know he's terrified of me and I know he is hiding behind his d
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: HuddyNever any expectations buddy. Plenty of resentment and disapointment though! I think these are some of the emotions we need to learn to let go of. I've been living in detaching world today. Trying to work out where I was
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK -need help (pt3) by NDY @ Yesterday at 05:17 PM

Hi mate. I have a few things to say about this but need a real PC to do it properly.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Where/who will I be in a year? (5) by Fogg @ Yesterday at 05:15 PM

I appreciate the words Cadet, I also still have alot of hope things will work out still. Just don't know when or how long it will take, but I see it may take years now and I'm prepared for it. I've questioned what I've been hearing when praying f
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focused on Me and My Son 2 w/Question by Sherman333 @ Yesterday at 05:15 PM

Just catching up on events... Been busy GAL. On 5/14, STBXW declined to have S7 for one night on her weekend. She's running and needed to "train" for a race coming up. I was happy to have him stay with me. I had plans but it was easy
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Detachment we can do it! (Smothy 4) by NDY @ Yesterday at 05:09 PM

Originally Posted By: SmothyOriginally Posted By: SmothyIt' would be our anniversary tomorrow, so I get an email TODAY, telling me the date the decree nisi will be read in court. Signed H x. Bad timing, deliberate sending of email? Please can
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So many conflicting messages by Wonka @ Yesterday at 05:07 PM

Diff, Ugh! This is so rough on you mentally and emotionally. I hope you have stated a boundary of not living in an open R with the OW and really impress to her that what she is doing is really hurtful & disrespectful. As for telling friends a
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Mirror Mirror on the wall.... by CaliGuy @ Yesterday at 05:07 PM

Last night ... W shows to pick up S, distant, I noticed she looked tired. TM wise she was chatty some, nothing R related .. but friend ish. She was quick to leave, I was cleaning the kitchen... did the how was your day but I do not really want to kno
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Where to start in this (not so) sorry tale pt 2 by Huddy @ Yesterday at 05:05 PM

Never any expectations buddy. Plenty of resentment and disapointment though!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Detachment we can do it! (Smothy 4) by Smothy @ Yesterday at 05:03 PM

Originally Posted By: SmothyIt' would be our anniversary tomorrow, so I get an email TODAY, telling me the date the decree nisi will be read in court. Signed H x. Bad timing, deliberate sending of email? Please can someone give me some feedbac
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Detachment we can do it! (Smothy 4) by Huddy @ Yesterday at 05:02 PM

Nothing compared to you leaves everyone in a blubbering mess, even when the M is in good condition! Sinead must make all her money on the wedding circuit, just like that guy (forgot his name) who has just done 'All of Me' - it's a must at a wedding.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK -need help (pt3) by Huddy @ Yesterday at 04:58 PM

Whoa! Hold the front page - again! Message from W - 'Would you like picking up cause it's raining'. 'Thanks. That would be nice' I replied. Lo and behold, she was there, picking me up. Of course there was an ulterior motive. W wanted to know if
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Crazy wife driving me mad by Wonka @ Yesterday at 04:58 PM

Moni, I am wondering if you two get loggerheads arguing for the sake of arguing and trying to show the other that one is "right". Forget about keeping scorecards. Forget trying to be right or proving a point. Can you try something diffe
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The Journey Continues: Wayward Wife & LRT (4) by Defacto @ Yesterday at 04:58 PM

Thanks gang! I appreciate the genuine concern and interest in my sitch! The 2x4s are much needed. That's what this place is all about. I certainly feel like I've regressed in the detachment category. I'm not sure what set this off but it could've be
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Where/who will I be in a year? (5) by Cadet @ Yesterday at 04:57 PM

Originally Posted By: FoggOriginally Posted By: hope567 Also, anyone worry about the mental health if their spouse? My W says she us thinking Crystal clear but her actions tell me otherwise. I think about W's mental health all the time. In my cas
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW Filed for D the Next Day Part 6 (Bob) by Cadet @ Yesterday at 04:50 PM

Originally Posted By: WonkaThanks Cadet...xo. Now back to Bob's regularly scheduled programming. Yea - I saw your smoke signal......
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: We are over, now what? by Huddy @ Yesterday at 04:47 PM

Seems like you're doing OK Tulo. As Cadet says, steady slow progress is better than no progress all.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW Filed for D the Next Day Part 6 (Bob) by Wonka @ Yesterday at 04:46 PM

Thanks Cadet...xo. Now back to Bob's regularly scheduled programming.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: my story by Fogg @ Yesterday at 04:46 PM

Originally Posted By: hope567 Also, anyone worry about the mental health if their spouse? My W says she us thinking Crystal clear but her actions tell me otherwise. I think about W's mental health all the time. In my case she is still having majo
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: It's the full moon folks by Wonka @ Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Bea, You might want to x-ray the package before opening it.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: my story by Cadet @ Yesterday at 04:43 PM

Originally Posted By: hope567Also, anyone worry about the mental health if their spouse? My W says she us thinking Crystal clear but her actions tell me otherwise. Believe Actions not Words. I would think almost everyone that posts here is dealing
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Calling CADET Sweets!!! by Bob723 @ Yesterday at 04:41 PM

Vanilla, Thank you very much for catching up on my sitch and posting such great advice. Also, you are very welcome. I do my best to help or at least offer encouragement to others. It makes me feel good! BTW, no reply yet from my wife. I’m sure
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Mirror Mirror on the wall.... by CaliGuy @ Yesterday at 04:35 PM

uR: I dunno about doing great .. I feel like I am falling into that "Lets hurry up and get back to normal routine" but I do feel some peace when I see her do certain things I know ... like you said... she has a full plate sitting in front o
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog seeks new trick 14 by Wonka @ Yesterday at 04:33 PM

Hiya, OD! Heard you calling me in V's thread... Pink is spot on about the scraps...that was a doozy and makes you look like a needy, spineless 13-year old grammar schoolboy. Otherwise, the rest looks great. I'd go with what Toots pulled tog
Page 10 of 17 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004