A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused, and hurting. by wmwb123 @ Yesterday at 05:06 PM

I think we could start a new thread. Alternatively, it would be cool if the moderators could start a forum just for prayer requests...
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside My chrysalis 4 by Ss06 @ Yesterday at 05:04 PM

Last night H texted me out of the blue which is very rare. H: Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I had a very long convo with D about separation/divorce. She brought it up. Me: She's been bringing it up lately with me a lot, too. H: Yeah,
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Raw and New by bdub @ Yesterday at 05:03 PM

raliced, I keep a list of things to get accomplished. Column A and B. Column B contains easy stuff. I put those off for a while. saving them for when I am exhausted and unmotivated. Since those items are on the list a while, they are more gratif
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside My chrysalis 4 by mindsin @ Yesterday at 05:00 PM

Wow. When I read what your daughter said, I nearly cried myself! I count myself very lucky that my situation has not reached the point of having to tell our 7-year-old son that same thing.
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused, and hurting. by Wet @ Yesterday at 04:59 PM

Hi everyone, Ouch, Jefe, I do not like seeing a post like yours. Anything you would like to share? FunDad, you are in my prayers on your meeting today. May I ask a protocal question for the circle? Do we want to start a new post for the circle? Or
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: DBing Again -- Need Support Now by Two Sided Coin @ Yesterday at 04:57 PM

So, I figured out that it's easier to deal with stuff if I don't have reminders of the past. Photos, stuff like that...bring back memories that kill me. As much as I'm dreading the move, I'm sort of looking forward to it. I'll be able to breathe ea
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Shocked and freaked out by Seattle @ Yesterday at 04:57 PM

Just got back from a long weekend playing golf with buddies. Had a good time for the most part - had trouble letting go sometimes and not bringing up my situation. But overall I had a great time. Got a text from W last night about getting together t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside My chrysalis 4 by bdub @ Yesterday at 04:56 PM

SS, I dont have a D. I have 2 S. I will tell you from a mans point of view that what your H is saying to your D seems to be a good thing. I know I may get 2x4 for this, but could you help him see what she is trying to say? Maybe help him develop
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused, and hurting. by Jefe @ Yesterday at 04:54 PM

That's a great read, WMWB. Thanks.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside My chrysalis 4 by labug @ Yesterday at 04:52 PM

Are Maybell and I morphing into the same persona? She may not like that.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside My chrysalis 4 by Ss06 @ Yesterday at 04:50 PM

Originally Posted By: labugHave you mentioned to him that you see he's working on this? Dealing with the emotional world of a 7yo girl could be very foreign to a man. No, I hadn't even thought to. What a great opportunity, Maybell. I will absolut
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts (NA) Re: Please help me by Cristy @ Yesterday at 04:46 PM

Hi, I am sorry for the situation you are in. The best advice I can give you is to speak with a Divorce Busting Coach today. Your Coach can help you navigate the retreat issue and will give you the best guidance on how to save your marriage and get th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Walk away partner after 22 years . First post by South74 @ Yesterday at 04:41 PM

Wow just hit rock bottom . Making plans for Wednesday dropping daughter round my sisters and then taking son to cinema to watch a film and get something to eat and D mentions it your birthday dad . And it just hit me this massive wave of emotion th
Jump to new posts Re: In limbo, need to figure out next steps (thread #5 by shodan @ Yesterday at 04:34 PM

Another update...I did a good job of GAL AND 180s this weekend. Friday I was out with a friend but came back at a reasonable hour. Saturday we had plans with another couple for a drink. My W missing the kids so she said she did not want to go. I said
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Here starts the journey…WAH oh WAH by NewLeaf @ Yesterday at 04:34 PM

Hi ganb8te, I agree with Joe about being comfortable sitting in silence and being able to shut down for short periods of time without being the least bit uncomfortable or feeling anything was amiss. I think in happier times I just didn't think twice
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: To DB or not to DB, is it really a question? by jim0987 @ Yesterday at 04:33 PM

You'll do great. Kids are always going to be tough to explain this stuff to. The main thing is to make sure that they know you love them, you'll always be there for them and that in no way is it there fault (kids have a tendency to blame themselves
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Raw and New by raliced @ Yesterday at 04:32 PM

I shook off my weekend slump and managed to tackle some house projects yesterday. One of the items that needed to get done was cleaning the chimney. I had originally planned on asking H to do it - but much like the treehouse issue (see above), I have
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Dusting off my $h*+kickers.... Let's keep DIGGING! by Georgiabelle @ Yesterday at 04:28 PM

Shining, I'm sorry you had a rough night. It's really difficult to wrap your head around the fact that they really aren't there anymore and how quickly things changed, huh? One thing I frequently notice (and I want to clarify that I am not advocati
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Do I walk away from WAW? (1) by 1foot2 @ Yesterday at 04:28 PM

Making my way thru DB and wishing I'd read it years ago. Why did I feel like relationships were just magic and that we were smart enough to just figure things out on my own (and how do I get WAW to reach this conclusion? Heh. I know there's no easy a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Jacket's WAH - Part 2 by Jacket @ Yesterday at 04:25 PM

I found out last week that STBX filed at the end of August, but still hasn't served me papers. I have no idea what he's waiting for, but I'm so detached that I actually felt nothing except relief (or maybe even happiness!?) that the ball is finally r
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused, and hurting. by Jefe @ Yesterday at 04:24 PM

I'm still a wreck. But I'm climbing up and out of the chasm slowly.
Midlife Crisis
Hang in there shining. Change your GAL strategy so that you can succeed.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside My chrysalis 4 by claire7 @ Yesterday at 04:21 PM

Labug, wow. Seems so simple, yet often so hard to notice oor acknowledge the small positives. Ss, great job dealing with your D. They are impacted by this, for sure, but we can make it as minimal as possible through our actions and reactions.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: still waiting by NewLeaf @ Yesterday at 04:19 PM

Hello Ahoy, it sounds like the dinner was a positive experience, and it sounds like you're doing well. He may have wanted to share the good news with someone, but it's nice that he wanted to thank you specifically. Just caught up on your sitch and se
For Newcomers
Reading that post it looks like I am using the boys to try to control the W. By do I have a LONG way to go.
Page 10 of 13 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004