NOTICE: We are running maintenance and pruning the forums this week and next. If there are any Topics or Posts you want to keep, please save them asap, as they may be deleted.
WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO KEEP THE FORUMS UP AND RUNNING.
HOWEVER, THERE MAY BE TIMES DURING THIS PROCESS WHEN THEY ARE DOWN.
THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell IX by Ss06 @ Yesterday at 11:41 PM

Yes! How fun!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 2s2q - looks like it all just crumbled away. by 2stubborn2quit @ Yesterday at 11:40 PM

He has had behaviour problems for a long time. We now see it was a precursor to this mental illness. Her answer for a long time was to be the mother bear and defend whatever he does or say or feels and be mad at everyone around him. In her view, he
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Not sure what to do by Bob1967 @ Yesterday at 11:39 PM

The first series of texts that I send my wife said I could do whatever was needed. I offered to miss the football game. The football game is an annual event with me and my dad. I'm pretty sure offering to miss an annual event with my 80+ year old f
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell IX by Maybell @ Yesterday at 11:39 PM

We need a thread for beauty tips?
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Waiting One (and tired of it) by Shining @ Yesterday at 11:35 PM

^^^^^oooooohhh.... "Brainwashing".....^^^^^^^ I got accused of that sooooooo much before BD and before I had any clue about MLC. PARANOID BUNCH, AREN'T THEY??? Because no one can actually have a real opinion or belief that is negative
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 2s2q - looks like it all just crumbled away. by melissag @ Yesterday at 11:12 PM

Oh wow, 2S. That is a tough situation. I am a little bit confused - your W no longer lives with you, correct? But her adult son does? If I am understanding that correctly, I am confused as to why you are so cold hearted yet she does not have him
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC-WAW- Long Road Ahead- Help! by Atsbaby @ Yesterday at 11:10 PM

Great job on the boundary setting. It sounds like W was receptive. I know you're aware, but take it slow. And I agree with Nitty, W will probably pull back but then come forward again. Just remember to give her space and not pursue. Enjoy the zoo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Not sure what to do by claire7 @ Yesterday at 11:09 PM

Come on, Bob. What if you asked for what you wanted directly, instead of just implying what you wanted (expecting her to read your mind, then thinking she is evil when she doesn't offer you what you haven't asked for). Something like this: "I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: This is terrifying - I hope you understand by 2stubborn2quit @ Yesterday at 11:08 PM

This is just my personal opinion here. I agree that mocking her for her religious beliefs was wrong but I see no reason why you'd feel pressured to take on her religious beliefs for yourself for the sake of the marriage. Just be yourself.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell IX by Ss06 @ Yesterday at 11:07 PM

Elsa, eyebrows are HUGE when it comes to your face structure. I didn't realize that myself until I had mine done and WHOA! Game changer. I'm happy to see so many women taking care of themselves for themselves. How awesome is that?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife dropped the bomb; doing in house separation by Nitty @ Yesterday at 11:07 PM

Quote:If you move out before, you are showing the judge you don't care about the house and don't care about the kids, the judge sees it as a type of abandonment. The judge says "What is the current situation? H is out of the house and W is takin
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Carry On, My Wayward Son(of-a-beeeeaaaaach)!! by Atsbaby @ Yesterday at 11:01 PM

Shining, You got my support! Wow, I can't imagine how hard that was to not pull out a 2x4 and hit him upside the head! I only hope I'm able to DB my self when we get to that point. Hang in there
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Not sure what to do by Bob1967 @ Yesterday at 10:55 PM

I can't do anything differently. I live in an apartment. She lives in the house with the dog.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: This is terrifying - I hope you understand by Nitty @ Yesterday at 10:49 PM

Quote:I am unconcerned about her intentionally doing harm. I just can't stomach (right now) the thought of telling them that this is something mutual when in reality, it is not. I had such a visceral emotional reaction when I heard Mr. Gritty was t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside my chrysalis by Gotan74 @ Yesterday at 10:46 PM

Your lucky my wife's and my are totally different but the book really helped me out. Keep up the good work.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC-WAW- Long Road Ahead- Help! by Nitty @ Yesterday at 10:41 PM

That sounds like progress to me, CaliGuy. That sounds good. She listened to what you had to say and didn't just blow you off. She might back off a bit and then come back, but you were pretty clear. You sounded strong without being punishing. And t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts 2s2q - looks like it all just crumbled away. by 2stubborn2quit @ Yesterday at 10:28 PM

Hello all, After my last post about how my WAW approached me and we started talking, I felt great. I was starting to read DR again, we were communicating. The talks weren't going so great, we disagreed about quite a few things but that's ok, I wasn'
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: This is terrifying - I hope you understand by HopeTex @ Yesterday at 10:21 PM

Could be healthy detachment growing in you?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife dropped the bomb; doing in house separation by HopeTex @ Yesterday at 10:15 PM

I have to admit, my mindset the last few days has been that this is over and there is no hope left, ever. It is still painful inside, but outwardly I am just calmly discussing things with her like who gets the couch, or the entertainment center. I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell IX by Elsa @ Yesterday at 10:08 PM

Now I want to go buy new perfume! My big beauty change post-S is to get my eyebrows waxed. My eyebrows are blonde so I've never really worried too much about maintenance, but I feel so much more put-together now.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Carry On, My Wayward Son(of-a-beeeeaaaaach)!! by Shining @ Yesterday at 10:05 PM

Wow, M, I read that all the time...how similar they all are, and scripts, behaviors....CRAZY!!!!! I would disagree, M, that YOU did anything wrong at all.... Please don't think that. This isn't about us and that is clear. You can't control his bad
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Help my wife moved out part 2 by Gotan74 @ Yesterday at 09:19 PM

So W said I didn't have to apologize it was the first day there and she understood. She seems to be trying not to go anywhere this weekend. I'm worried it is part of her plan for this separation. I will see what tomorrow brings.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside my chrysalis by Ss06 @ Yesterday at 09:19 PM

Card, I am so grateful for your post above for so many reasons. It really feels that you wrote it from the heart. (((hugs))) Let me say that it's a little uncanny that your LL are the same as my H's, your wife's love busters are the same as mine,
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Carry On, My Wayward Son(of-a-beeeeaaaaach)!! by Mighty @ Yesterday at 09:14 PM

That's EXACTY how it was for us during the winter. EXACTLY! I probably should have been on this forum for advice at that point... I was merely a reader/observer. I don't have any advice, because, obviously I did it all wrong. Hmmmm... anyway... I had
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell IX by Maybell @ Yesterday at 09:10 PM

Party on, Ss!!
Page 10 of 12 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004