A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Am I on the right track? (2) by MrBond @ Today at 08:14 AM

"I'll meet someone who is a genuinely good human being and not a fraud. " This thinking is what's fraudulent. She was a good human being, fell in love with you and got married to you. After reading through your posts, I saw that all you di
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: sometimes, the black holes inside ya by jim0987 @ Today at 07:36 AM

The longing was back with a vengeance this morning. I tried to act calm, relaxed and confident and it was all very polite and courteous but I can't imagine that I did that good a job. I've spent the whole night just remembering all the little quirks
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need help 3 by jim0987 @ Today at 07:29 AM

What's most important to you? Let that guide your decision.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need help 3 by lostluv @ Today at 07:23 AM

quick question that I would like some input on. Tonight my wife and daughter bought pumpkins for all three of us. it's going to be a busy week. mon - wife has chyro appt. then aerobics tue - i have karate wed - wife has aerobics thur - i have karat
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XVI by jim0987 @ Today at 07:19 AM

Its revisionist history - they've made a decision which has negative consequences and so subconsciously they have to believe they had no choice. Its confirmation and simplification biases at play. Only pay attention to the bits that fit your preconc
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need help 3 by lostluv @ Today at 06:44 AM

why am I having such a hard time using the abbreviations? I think it take me longer to figure out what abbreviation to use and push the shift key than it takes just to type the word out. FYI...I am learning a lot of them, I just don't use them
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I cannot accept that this is it. by billman12 @ Today at 06:39 AM

the family home thing was about the OM being in our room in our bed. But after your response, If i forgave her then the room means nothing. when i meant slap in the face I meant a wake up call to what she is loosing, or throwing away. Not a your an
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XVI by South74 @ Today at 06:35 AM

Could you imagine us all on a group Skype chat putting the world to rights lol. We would all be validating each other and not butting in and listening it would be so funny .
Jump to new posts Re: To Pursue or Not by Arcola @ Today at 06:31 AM

Tonight I told my wife I wouldn't be moving out of the house. I just don't understand how she can be the WAW and want me to move out. My question is what is the purpose of staying firm on not moving out? I want my kids to live comfortably but at th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I cannot accept that this is it. by 25yearsmlc @ Today at 06:28 AM

Originally Posted By: billman12I also have some questions that I will need help with. The home we lived in, she is living there with the plan to allow it to Foreclose and then move when she has the money. Should we sell it, or should I leave that t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need help 3 by lostluv @ Today at 06:24 AM

i'm reading through success stories to build my PMA and I am copying and pasting it in my thread so other may be able to get a "fuzzy feeling" when they read it. (will be below) i see in other threads that people respect you more if you us
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Claire-- Is DB Worth it? Part 8 by Georgiabelle @ Today at 06:16 AM

Claire, I'm sorry you are having a rough time. Personally, I prefer gelato:-). Sending you hugs. You will get through this and be even better than ever.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Living life...My future self will thank me. by Georgiabelle @ Today at 06:07 AM

Shining, Sounds like a fantastic trip with S! I'm thrilled for you and congrats on the new gig. I know you you will rock it :-)
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I cannot accept that this is it. by billman12 @ Today at 05:52 AM

Do you see ^^^that? Does that makes sense? Im sorry it was context, I meant what would that mean to her as long as she is with the OM. I want to do this for myself, I have become lazy and settled and need to get out of that slump. I just want to u
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I cannot accept that this is it. by 25yearsmlc @ Today at 05:48 AM

Originally Posted By: billman12One more thing: The GOOD NEWS is that all this means you are NOT POWERLESS to repair things, b/c you only control you, and you are the lynchpin to repairing most of the problems in the marriage, b/c most of them are re
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My Story-Help Needed by stealth @ Today at 05:23 AM

Well I have a small update, I messaged my finances mother to just basically say goodbye and thanks for everything as I haven't talked to her since this all this happend.She said she was sorry and my fiance (her daughter) has also shut her out and a l
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dazed and Confused by CMS @ Today at 05:17 AM

Ok update. Wife took her married status off FB (hit me like a slug to my chest) and then text asking how I was doing and other questions regarding the move. Told her I was doing good and pretty much have a place lined up. I did ask her what she had b
For Newcomers
Shake, you OK?
For Newcomers
Oh, I forgot to proudly report that I had followed this rule today. Quote:6. Do not ask for help from family members or friends. Don't discuss private matters with them that would upset your spouse. My FIL wrote me an email today for my birthday (it
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: my chance = HIS chance by sunshinelewis @ Today at 04:28 AM

We'll I haven't read all ur threads but if u have been in a relationship with this man for 20 years and not a sign of marriage commitment THAT alone should tell u something. I assume u pushed for more and he ditched u and NOW has u begging to have th
Jump to new posts Re: What is going on in their heads? by Mozza @ Today at 04:24 AM

Woah, what a load you dropped on us! So far, your story had been a fairytale of love for seven years, of best friends getting together, of buying a house recently, etc. Now, we see that there had been breakups, a twice-delayed wedding, a prior marria
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need help 3 by lostluv @ Today at 04:21 AM

just an update for journal..... so today was a bit rough as it got later. I fell asleep and had a dream that felt SO real. Everything that was wrong or bad was great in a weird way. dream will be followed by "-" and then real life: 1. m
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Need help 3 by lostluv @ Today at 04:03 AM

just realized my last thread was stopped...... old thread http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...472#Post2498472
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Help my wife moved out part 2 by Gotan74 @ Today at 04:01 AM

Just read some post and they helped a lot to know that I am not going through this alone. W has been home for awhile now a little over a week. Between the funeral and work she has been home a lot. We have been talking still about nothing important bu
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: ZimmyEventually, when she realizes that e grass isn't greener and she can't solve her own emptiness problem by losing you, she will come to some hard realizations about herself. Is it normal that I hope she will for her own sake
Page 10 of 14 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004