A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Staying The Course by HopeRB @ Yesterday at 01:13 PM

I cycle back and forth between all of these things and when I'm feeling strong enough to withstand the rejection, unanswered texts/phone calls, silence, no forward progress, I mess it all up and and feel discouraged and not important to him. I have g
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In House S (7) by vise82 @ Yesterday at 01:11 PM

Hey OTW and Vapo, I only mentioned it because I was feeling the pull for another R. Of course the logical side of me thinks its too soon. I am sure its is a struggle for some on here as it is for me. I know I don't want to but I have the thoughts an
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Threading water, must learn to swim. by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 01:07 PM

Quote:Sandi can you elaborate a little more about WW's being nice as manipulation and LBH's being a soft target. I am in a similar circumstance as Gr8t and suddenly my WW is being nice as in calling and chatting over the weekend or just send me a tex
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Pink's Journey: Moving Forward is not enough by rd500 @ Yesterday at 01:05 PM

Hi Anjo , how did the Super Bowl day go ?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Doing better....Oh wait by otw @ Yesterday at 01:04 PM

Vise the kids are wonderful. I wonder what effect they have on W sometimes. I campout of the weekend happy But not overly cheerful to the point where i thought things would turn around. I must say the dynamic is different but i really did not g
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Eyes forward Sotto.. by rd500 @ Yesterday at 01:03 PM

Have a great dinner party Sotto , I presume we are all invited and even if the others aren't , I will expect my Invitation in the mail !!!! ( along with the card !!! ) Take care ?? xx
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Rednail 2.0 by Rednail @ Yesterday at 12:39 PM

Lol wet noodle. That made me laugh. I am sexy, strong, and confident. I am. I got this.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 7 month rollercoaster ride by DadsCB @ Yesterday at 12:39 PM

I wish I saw your post yesterday! Yesterday the wife, kids and I went to my MIL house for lunch then over to our friends to watch the Super Bowl. Everything was fine all day until we got home and put the kids to bed. She just blew up at me about
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Everything will work out in the end by NYGal @ Yesterday at 12:34 PM

Sounds good, Rouky. Did you ever find the Divorce Busting Facebook page?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Preparing for WAW talk tonight by Cadet @ Yesterday at 12:26 PM

Tim I would suggest Letting GO, validating, and mostly just listening. nothing you are going to say is going to turn this around quickly. Yes I think you are doing some wishful thinking and I have done that myself. Thinking that because my wife a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Day by Day..Hour By Hour 5 by Rain75 @ Yesterday at 12:25 PM

I'm okay Rouky, thanks. Busy today running errands. How are you doing?
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Raliced- Joining the band by Underdog @ Yesterday at 12:24 PM

Raliced, I don't think you're an anomaly. Maybe collectively, as a group, we're all an anomaly? That would just make us folks who take a less traveled path, no? I'm not here to judge anyone for what choices they make in regards to dating. It's a ve
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My story JB910 by Jb9140 @ Yesterday at 12:15 PM

Originally Posted By: sandi2Which ones do you feel she reacts to the worst? 15. When at home with your spouse, (if you usually start the conversation---then don't, wait for him/her) then, be rather scarce or with your words, but don't sound rude
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Staying The Course by Cadet @ Yesterday at 12:14 PM

Welcome to the board Sorry you are here but you will meet some wonderful people here and get some great advice. The first thing you should do is be sure to read the Divorce Remedy (DR) book by MWD http://www.mcssl.com/store/mwdtc2014/ http://divorc
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Preparing for WAW talk tonight by TimR @ Yesterday at 12:14 PM

Hello everyone. Just asking for some quick advise. WAW and I are separated. I have reason to guess she is having second thoughts. This weekend we were able to talk on the telephone a few times and today I took my sick step son to the dr without h
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: hurt and angry part deux by tfish08 @ Yesterday at 12:09 PM

He has offered twice.I just find it weird. I get he wants me to sleep but in what world is that normal?? but then again who goes shooting and bruises her jaw? and cracks her glasses? this gal.. but hey it just made it a memorable outing for S11 lol
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXXVIII: Settling In by Maybell @ Yesterday at 12:03 PM

Mozz, I guarantee he would NOT be in favor of the open relationship concept. He was clear several times that he and she are "exclusive." (in quotes because she was living with her husband when he made that claim). He would definitely not be
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ebbs and flows by Squiggy @ Yesterday at 12:01 PM

<- Not offended. Totally clueless.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: hurt and angry part deux by job @ Yesterday at 11:59 AM

They can do and say some really off the wall things. Maybe he's looking at you as a friend right now and not his wife. Then again, he may not have even realized what he said. Sometimes comments just slip out w/o any thought. I would just take tha
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ebbs and flows by Di-mond @ Yesterday at 11:58 AM

V, I need to copy this and send it to every guy I know, including my H. Most (no offence guys) are so clueless on giving little gifts like that.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Still crazy after all these years....... by job @ Yesterday at 11:55 AM

Mommy loves having her son there because he's doing everything for her from running errands to being there as a companion, i.e., keeping her company. She's certainly not worried about anyone but herself and her needs. Sounds a lot like a NPD person
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: still in the cocoon, but moved to another village by bttrfly @ Yesterday at 11:54 AM

Hi. thanks. Job. By the time I got to work the side roads were pretty slick. I stayed for forty minutes then my boss said to pack up take a computer and work from home. So I had a couple of things happen H sent me a text back saying thx and he w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW - Marching to the D by Sotto @ Yesterday at 11:53 AM

Hi Isit, I'm sorry to hear that. It sounds like it was a tough day for you both (((Isit)))) I had a similar impasse with finances with my H. He wanted to sell our house. I would only do that as part of full settlement (as per L advice). He would only
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Day by Day..Hour By Hour 5 by Rouky @ Yesterday at 11:47 AM

Hi Rain, how are you?
Piecing Our Marriage Back Together Again
Jump to new posts Re: I belong here, and hope I can stay by Squiggy @ Yesterday at 11:43 AM

I've been seeing a lot of great posts over in Newcomer's, Mow. How are things going with you?
Page 10 of 17 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004