A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Getting confused about what to do? by Jeep74 @ Today at 07:46 AM

Quote:Yes I believe I can fix it all, I recognize a lot of the problems and need to fix them regardless. CM, You are operating on your mindset, not hers. There isn't any fixing it all. The best you can do is work on yourself. Quote:That's the mo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm Back :( #4 by Laowai @ Today at 07:46 AM

WW texted me yesterday with a very interesting question: She texted me with the exact time of the appointment and I responded "Ok, thanks for the information. I will be there." She responded with "I know you will be there, but I want
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Will it ever end? by Jeep74 @ Today at 07:42 AM

Time for a new thread. Old one here: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2729501&page=11 The more I think on things the more I'm coming to the realization that her ghost will always be part of me. The unfo
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: losing my religion by Altair @ Today at 07:41 AM

Thanks all for the kind words.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Getting confused about what to do? by CM82 @ Today at 07:38 AM

Yes I believe I can fix it all, I recognize a lot of the problems and need to fix them regardless. That's the most frustrating part for me is that the first I hear of a problem and its game over with no chance of working on it after 12 years of Ma
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted (2) by WshIKnw @ Today at 07:34 AM

Originally Posted By: Jeep74And, second, why would you want to pay her for what was her choice? Not a good idea. To incentivize, and to take ownership in being partly to blame for her leaving. I don't understand how the court could use it against m
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife with Neighbor Across the Street by sellout @ Today at 07:33 AM

Agreed, but at the end of the day, where did that get me? Is it about "standing up for myself" and ego, or doing whatever it takes to make it work long term even if that means being dragged through the mud for the time being. Trust me, this
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: Jeep74Originally Posted By: KevinInOriginally Posted By: Jeep74Man, that is messed up. Yep. Sure is. And shes angry at me for some odd reason and trying to make me out to be the bad guy. So yes messed up. But arent all of us
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Getting confused about what to do? by CM82 @ Today at 07:30 AM

She dropped the bomb beginning of December. Yes I fell into a rut, she went back to work and felt like i didn't support her enough
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell 40 by job @ Today at 07:28 AM

I agree w/Jeep 100%. You need to take care of yourself and do something that will help you recharge. Also, please do not feel guilty or even apologize for not coming here. We understand that life in the real world needs to be taken care of first a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Getting confused about what to do? by CM82 @ Today at 07:28 AM

Originally Posted By: SAL27Quote: We booked into Marriage counseling and did one session where she just attacked me and then we left and have not been back since as she told me she was not interested and didn't get anything out of it. Did she tell y
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell 40 by Jeep74 @ Today at 07:24 AM

Quote:My well has run dry. There are a million things going on in my life right now and I'm just tapped out. Sound like you need some recharge time. No need to put yourself out for things...take a vacation if you can. Do something just by yourself.
For Newcomers
Gordie: Welcome to the broken husbands club. I got my BD back in September, so am only a few months ahead of you on this journey...and thank you for your service. BrknH: Before i left she started changing all of her passwords to include e-mail, p
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie....Wife has left , Need Help by Jeep74 @ Today at 07:21 AM

^ What he said.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted (2) by Jeep74 @ Today at 07:20 AM

And, second, why would you want to pay her for what was her choice? Not a good idea.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted (2) by Jeep74 @ Today at 07:20 AM

If it were me, I wouldn't put any of that in there. Because, if it does go to divorce, she has it in writing and will be used against you.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife with Neighbor Across the Street by Kaizen @ Today at 07:19 AM

Originally Posted By: selloutnot good people!! Whats not good? Through your actions, you stood up for what you believe in and showed you wouldnt be her Plan B.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife with Neighbor Across the Street by sellout @ Today at 07:16 AM

so i even backtracked and asked her if she would go to the program tonight and her response was "absolutely not". About 14 hours ago she was all in for going and we were even go to ride together. Then after texting back and forth all mornin
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell 40 by Maybell @ Today at 07:07 AM

I apologized. I still feel utterly depleted. Something has to change.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife with Neighbor Across the Street by sellout @ Today at 07:03 AM

Well things went south very quick. I told her that I would NOT go to the program (tonight at 6:30) under the pretenses that she is still seeing the OM. She shut down rather quickly and we are not not talking and certainly not going tonight. She spent
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted (2) by WshIKnw @ Today at 07:03 AM

I added to the end of the message: Quote:I don't want you to see reconciliation as a waste of money that you have put into leaving me. If we reconciled, I'd be willing to pay you most of what you have spent on leaving me, if not perhaps all of what y
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie....Wife has left , Need Help by TxHubby @ Today at 06:59 AM

Originally Posted By: jkr2023I just can't understand why she wants out so bad. Because there is someone else. I'd bet a paycheck on it. It's all too textbook wayward spouse.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted (2) by Jeep74 @ Today at 06:58 AM

Originally Posted By: WshIKnwJeep, maybe you are right about switching to present tense on those "I loved/adored you"s. Going back, maybe find a way to include both? Now, that's just my advice - take it for what its worth.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Needing Some Guidance 2 by KCRoo @ Today at 06:51 AM

Thanks Doodler, I thought I was seeing baby steps, and maybe I am. I guess I was lying to myself about not having expectations. I thought we had turned a corner. She called me this morning, she spent the night at her mom's house with her little
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted (2) by WshIKnw @ Today at 06:45 AM

Jeep, maybe you are right about switching to present tense on those "I loved/adored you"s.
Page 10 of 12 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004