Get help from a Divorce Busting® Telephone Coach TODAY! We specialize in helping you get your marriage back on track, even when your spouse has one foot out the door. Don't be discouraged. We can help.
303-444-7004
or 800-664-2435
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Train @ Yesterday at 12:33 PM

Starsky, I moved this comment - and my response - over to the new thread.
Jump to new posts Re: Loot and lawyers ... by Train @ Yesterday at 12:32 PM

Moving this over here, Starsky. Quote:Thanks -- now I get it. I'm a little slow this morning. So he's basically saying "you can either pay the mortgage and provide our children with shelter, or you can buy groceries, haircuts, medicine, gas t
Jump to new posts Re: Loot and lawyers ... by Train @ Yesterday at 12:30 PM

Starsky, on the last thread, when I detailed the numbers, those are rough monthly totals, based on every-other-week pay. Technically, every month has 4.3 weeks, and I didn't take the time to calculate it like that. I based most of that on being paid
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She left - 3 by labug @ Yesterday at 12:28 PM

Who you want to be as a man, a husband a father. The creed you live by, the principles/values that are your center and your guide. Asking questions like how would you would like to be remembered can be helpful. Those of us here are just the peanut
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 12:27 PM

Originally Posted By: TrainOkay, I'm NOT good at math - lol - so let me spell it all out: H has been direct-depositing about $3,300/month ($1,600+ every two weeks) since he left; that's much more than I would be rewarded by the courts, even though
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Train @ Yesterday at 12:23 PM

New thread: Loot and lawyers ...
Jump to new posts Loot and lawyers ... by Train @ Yesterday at 12:22 PM

Now that I'm in the throes of legalities - and hitting 15 pages on Mondays for days ..., I figured it's best to start a new thread ... Here's my original one with background: Take Two
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Train @ Yesterday at 12:13 PM

Quote:Yeah, that's what I'd do. I'd keep it chatty (so not to tip him off), and say something like "I know you keep telling me to stop paying the mortgage, but I didn't want to do that without asking you first, since it's in your name. But reall
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Just dropping in to say "Hi!" to old friends by alamo76 @ Yesterday at 12:11 PM

Wow, it's been more than a year since my last entry. Things have changed. Sadly, the divorce did happen. More recently, however, I'm become engaged and we're getting married in May. Lots of planning and things to do! My son is doing well; I/we have n
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Life in a mess 2 by AndyK @ Yesterday at 12:11 PM

Thanks Dingo That makes a lot of sense to me. Will just do it and refuse any further suggestions of time together.
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Train @ Yesterday at 12:10 PM

Okay, I'm NOT good at math - lol - so let me spell it all out: H has been direct-depositing about $3,300/month ($1,600+ every two weeks) since he left; that's much more than I would be rewarded by the courts, even though H has another job on top of
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 12:03 PM

Mods, if for any reason that's not a permissable use, please just delete my above post. Starsky
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 12:01 PM

Originally Posted By: TrainAlimony, in NC, is simply determined to provide a quality of life similar to what I was used to before H left. It is paid, as you know, to the entitled spouse who is dependent on the breadwinner. The affair will come into p
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: New here - H's MLC hit like a ton of bricks by nyk @ Yesterday at 12:01 PM

Thats great LN, time to get back to being yourself or what you want to be yourself. I found it interesting that you said he wants to be thought of as the "nice guy." My W told me she beleives she is being very nice to me. She could be alot
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Life in a mess 2 by dingo @ Yesterday at 11:59 AM

Just get on with doing it. IMO - even if you back up the saying with the doing, it still comes across as planned and therefore a tactic. If you just 'do' it comes across as more natural, more mysterious and more genuine.
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 11:58 AM

Originally Posted By: TrainQuote:What state are you in? I'm in NC. I could easily send H a message, detailing how he's cut his support by $1,300/month and out-and-out ASKING him if he expects me to stop paying the mortgage since his name is on the
Jump to new posts Re: Figuring out how to behave by Train @ Yesterday at 11:57 AM

^^^ Perfect!!!
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 11:56 AM

Originally Posted By: TrainQuote:How does your state figure shelter (mortgage pmt for the children's primary residence) into their calculations? Is that figured into the CS calculation, or handled separately between H and W as part of SS? It's figur
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW...Again by stumps @ Yesterday at 11:53 AM

Originally Posted By: ye21 This made me cry, very nice to hear that! Thanks! Yes, I couldn't have asked for feedback better than that, and that it was unsolicited really made it all the better. I know I have to tread cautiously though... Even a
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Train @ Yesterday at 11:50 AM

Alimony, in NC, is simply determined to provide a quality of life similar to what I was used to before H left. It is paid, as you know, to the entitled spouse who is dependent on the breadwinner. The affair will come into play there. And the fact tha
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Life in a mess 2 by AndyK @ Yesterday at 11:50 AM

I have now decided to use the Easter break as a last time together weekend. It's obvious she is only suggesting things together because otherwise she would be on her own. I will make it the best weekend I can for the boys and make every effort to be
Jump to new posts Re: Figuring out how to behave by Starsky309 @ Yesterday at 11:49 AM

Who set up the appt? What do you know about this MC? (pro-marriage? pro-DB? Any specific experience dealing with infidelity?) You should definitely have a short list of goals going in. You may want to let your H talk first (hoping if you give h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Barrybran by Barrybran @ Yesterday at 11:48 AM

I was feeling good about my day and now I'm in very deep thought. My wife wanted to talk to me when I got home about: - an inappropriate comment I made in front of our family friend. The family friend told me she was going out of town next week and
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Train @ Yesterday at 11:47 AM

Quote:What state are you in? I'm in NC. I could easily send H a message, detailing how he's cut his support by $1,300/month and out-and-out ASKING him if he expects me to stop paying the mortgage since his name is on the mortgage. I don't know if
Jump to new posts Re: Mondays for days ... by Train @ Yesterday at 11:45 AM

Quote:How does your state figure shelter (mortgage pmt for the children's primary residence) into their calculations? Is that figured into the CS calculation, or handled separately between H and W as part of SS? It's figured into child support. He p
Page 10 of 14 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004