A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

JUNE SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
SPECIAL OFFER GOOD UNTIL 4:00 PM Central Time ON TUESDAY, JUNE 28TH.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife wants divorce by Cop1 @ Yesterday at 06:20 AM

I saw some one sided messages from a colleague of hers , she told me about them months ago, thought nothing of it as she was honest and open about it. He flirted with her but standard replies back from w. But that started something off in my head.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Gratitude-Medicine for the soul by qt4x11 @ Yesterday at 06:07 AM

-meeting went well at work yesterday -I'm glad I had some alone time the past few days, I really needed it to think about stuff -I can tell my wife's attitude towards me is softening up a little
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife wants divorce by qt4x11 @ Yesterday at 06:03 AM

Is she having an A? It sounds like you have not found any evidence of that but won't let it go. This really seems fixable to me, if you get some help. Maybe some IC for you and later on MC for you and your wife.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ...the start of something: LRT? by lfm @ Yesterday at 06:03 AM

Totally agree with you doodler! betterm - congratulations on the progress your making in your day to day life. Your are definitely taking GAL to a different level from what I've done for myself, so kudos to you!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ...the start of something: LRT? by betterm @ Yesterday at 06:01 AM

Originally Posted By: doodlerAnd then, to top it off, you mentioned cedar garden boxes. I love cedar; Two questions: 1. Have you ever watched Parks and Recreation? Are you familiar with "Ron Swanson"? If not, youtube his best quotes... H
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife wants divorce by Cadet @ Yesterday at 06:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Cop1That's true I suppose I'm thinking more about where her mindset is now. She has said that she's very nervous around me and is unsure about being in the same house is I'm acting unpredictable. I've assured her the past coup
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ...the start of something: LRT? by betterm @ Yesterday at 05:59 AM

Originally Posted By: doodler And then, to top it off, you mentioned cedar garden boxes. I love cedar; it's easy to work with and it's beautiful. To finish cedar I just apply several layers of tung oil and I'm done. Yeah, I made the bad decision o
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: 1000 feet above the runway (ILS2) by Cadet @ Yesterday at 05:55 AM

Well it has been over 6 years since I last posted on this thread. It has been over 7 since BD and I have been divorced for 4 and a half years. My father passed away 2 and a half years ago and I have been dating for 2 years. I just completed the thre
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Did Not See It by RDS @ Yesterday at 05:54 AM

I had another appointment with my IC yesterday. I think she is helping me but I am definitely getting the vibe she doesn't think I should worry about getting back in my MR. I look at her diplomas and certificates and one of them is a MC. I don't t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Detachment, anxiety and the end of limbo 2 by SH_ @ Yesterday at 05:50 AM

I'm still here following you....(that doesn't sound creepy in any way now does it) I love how you see so much beauty all around you. Parents shape a lot of who we are. Your father has had an impact on your emotional states. Not a good or bad thing
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife wants divorce by Cop1 @ Yesterday at 05:46 AM

That's true I suppose I'm thinking more about where her mindset is now. She has said that she's very nervous around me and is unsure about being in the same house is I'm acting unpredictable. I've assured her the past couple of days away have made
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Gratitude-Medicine for the soul by SH_ @ Yesterday at 05:45 AM

Grateful for the quality time with my daughters yesterday. Swimming at the pool, playing candy land and d5 winning every time, dinner and movie together. Lovely evening. Grateful for my close friend and father speaking with me yesterday. About no
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Chapter 3. Let the detachment begin by bigybiz @ Yesterday at 05:37 AM

You too. I just liked the 3 most recent posts on the DB FB page.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My story so far by Zues126 @ Yesterday at 05:36 AM

Originally Posted By: ChriszUpdate Well she finally started acting nice towards me, then really nice. Pretty soon she was cuddling with me. She told me the thing with the OM was never serious abs was over (didn't belive a word of that) last night we
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Did Not See It by RDS @ Yesterday at 05:24 AM

Originally Posted By: bettermfollowing up, RDS. I've caught up on most of your posts and firstly, I'm happy you've decided to seek the help of a DB coach. I will warn you that a lot of what the DB coaches will suggest, are not openly viewed by the fo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Twisting in the wind by AndrewP @ Yesterday at 05:15 AM

I ended up giving W my letter last week after she was going on about leaving yet again and she saw the cheque to the lawyer getting cashed. I wanted to get in front of any actual departure. I sat across from her as she read it. After she said she
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Being there to help v going dark:balance by Surfer @ Yesterday at 05:15 AM

Background: Sandi talks about the WW and WAW and how the LBH should react. Sandy tells me my W is a WW. I can see that. However, whilst there was an EA about 2.5 yrs ago I am fairly confident it stopped and there is not an active EA or PA at present.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife wants divorce by Cadet @ Yesterday at 05:13 AM

Originally Posted By: Cop1I feel that a LRT is even too late now Why? That will stop the arguing.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife wants divorce by Cadet @ Yesterday at 05:13 AM

Just keep POSTING and one other bit of advice from Wonka that I totally agree with. Originally Posted By: WonkaGet DR/DB book. Keep this to yourself. DO NOT share this book or this site at all with your spouse. It is your playbook and not to be shar
Page 10 of 10 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004