A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I just need to release my emotions somewhere. by Accuray @ 1 minute 41 seconds ago

Hi Gabs, No one is here to attack you, and this IS a safe place to vent. I fear sometimes people get frustrated watching you (or anyone else) make the same mistakes they have made over and over again to predictable results. I see you are starting
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: have i been making mistakes too long by tkdmme @ 3 minutes 58 seconds ago

Ok so my wife is moving out. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not. I'm falling apart all over again.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife had emotional affair-Filed for divorce 2 by WhyUs @ 4 minutes 48 seconds ago

Jedi, NDY,DNT, and Drew, Thank you for stopping by. Yes, I like this saying as well. I agree that anger, when properly channeled can be an asset. It seems to have taken me a while to get to this phase. It does feel a whole lot better than the de
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts H moving in with OW - help by beckyb @ 5 minutes 40 seconds ago

H is moving out and I'm 99% sure it's with the OW. This is absolutely killing me and makes me want to give up. She lives 1000 miles away. I'm pretty sure she plans to leave her husband and come here. She grew up in our area. I have not ask much at
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Bumping...Confronting/confessing by kyrie @ 10 minutes 24 seconds ago

He's always had depression to some degree. Last night he opened up and I did the validate & empathize thing - it was mostly about ministry related issues. He threw a zinger in - that he didn't have any support systems (i.e. me OR the OW) and so t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife left with kids yesterday... by Azzork @ 16 minutes 40 seconds ago

There's nothing wrong with speaking to your kids. That's great. What you want to avoid is using kid topics to initiate needless conversation with your wife. "Did D behave for you today?" "Did you all have a good day?" "W
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Like a jigsaw puzzle by Squiggy @ 17 minutes 9 seconds ago

I finally get a chance to give a quick update. Retrouvaille...I have no words to describe what it has done for our marriage, and we haven't even started with the post sessions. The first one is this upcoming Sunday. W is no longer a WW. She is ba
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separation or divorce after trauma? by Cadet @ 20 minutes 0 seconds ago

You have been on the site for a while and I now have a new welcome thread with lots of links and homework. Have you seen it? Do you need me to re-post it. I agree you need to detach and let go of the anger.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Drop the rope - Part IV by Zephyr @ 23 minutes 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Elly4Yeah, but getting past that fear of tipping over the apple cart is a hard one. I still have that problem too. You always have a way of making me smile! I have been absolutely trying to be more open with my desires and wh
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife left with kids yesterday... by fdu @ 24 minutes 13 seconds ago

Hi and Good morning. Sandi, you had mentioned on a Post to Glove to: "Have the two of you had some type of contact every day? If so, this needs to stop. Don't use the kids as an excuse for contacting every day. People can work around it. Has
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The Bomb Hasn't Dropped - YET by Cadet @ 27 minutes 27 seconds ago

Welcome to the board Sorry you are here but you will meet some wonderful people here and get some great advice. The first thing you should do is be sure to read the Divorce Remedy (DR) book by MWD http://www.mcssl.com/store/mwdtc2014/ http://divorc
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts The Bomb Hasn't Dropped - YET by clappy @ 29 minutes 13 seconds ago

I'm not sure where I belong, so please direct me somewhere different if I need to move. I've been married for 7 years. It's my 2nd marriage, his, as well. I have 2 children from a previous marriage that he has raised as his own since we married. Th
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Whatis Whatever Whenever... by SunFunOne @ 31 minutes 12 seconds ago

Wii, Your observations of your friend's dating life is very telling. Cultural differences can be very confusing to say the least. I'm sure it takes a great deal of patience to make it work without it becoming incredibly frustrating. Have you heard
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Drop the rope - Part IV by Zephyr @ 34 minutes 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: roiste Don't dwell on this. But before I let you off the hook, what was your Ws reaction to why you were upsrt.? She was not convinced that was all that was bothering me...which was true, I did withhold the thoughts of 'who wa
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In need of help and advice by Cadet @ 38 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ShimmyGot into it yesterday and now I'm hearing things like, "I don't know if I can ever be happy with you." I told her I had needed to know some more details about the affair. Happiness is internal, it does not tak
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK - need help (pt10) by NDY @ 40 minutes 53 seconds ago

We all wish that mate but we also know that won't happen. Not in the way we hope. Stick with the course. You'll be fine.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In need of help and advice by Shimmy @ 53 minutes 34 seconds ago

My wife is coming back tomorrow. Pick her up at the Airport around 11:30. I'm excited to see the kids, but have no idea what to expect from her, or how to even act. A few days ago reconciliations were going pretty decently. We were communicating w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: When is kindness enough? by Ripe @ 53 minutes 46 seconds ago

The end of my marriage is coming. I have never felt so sad in my life. Not even when in June 2014 my W announced her intention of divorcing me. When I started DB’ing I had something to cling to. I was working on me, improving myself with an aim in mi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separated with two kids and looking for advice by Cadet @ 58 minutes 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Tom333she says she needs to be certain that it will work and if she can get that love feeling back. Here is the problem. Love is a CHOICE not a feeling. Until she decides to understand that, your marriage will continue to fa
For Newcomers
Also, just wanted to add some info here. We talk every day because of the kids, and we do occasionally hug, and when we say hello or goodbye, sometimes it's a peck on the Lips and sometimes not. She has recently accepted invitations to go to a conc
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: my story by Cadet @ Today at 12:25 PM

Originally Posted By: VanillaLon, I am going to ask a favour of you please for an eyesight challenged lass. I would be grateful for some return paragrahs in your posts. Some space between. To make it easier on my old eyes V Mine too! You get m
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Drop the rope - Part IV by roiste @ Today at 12:22 PM

Sorry to hear about your trip away. That [censored]. If you were detached it would of been better. I'm not hitting you when you are down but sometimes we need to rehear things. I don't have time but I couldn't not reply to you. In DR and in cadets
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie needing support and advice by ep0215 @ Today at 12:18 PM

Originally Posted By: lonelee If your H hasnt told you exactly what his angle is are there things that you know of that were not as you wanted them to be? I know for us we didnt fight either and non confrontational but I now recognize that we weren
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Time has come... by NDY @ Today at 12:17 PM

Hi DNT, Hope you don't mind me dropping in this Quote: When I got this paper saying she wants 90% custody it destroyed me worse then any of this. Broke down I have no idea what the law is like where you live but here the law is very clear. It's 50
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Whatis Whatever Whenever... by Ginger1 @ Today at 12:17 PM

Originally Posted By: whatisisWwll, my daughters should be in Macau now. They'll be home in another week. It still makes me a little sad...I should be with them. When we were a family we'd all be there and enjoying the experience together. Now, they'
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 ... 13 14 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004