A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Just an update... by wishing, hoping @ 35 seconds ago

This just in: a lawyer advised me that while anything is possible in a de novo hearing, it is generally unlikely that he will change the commissioner's decision and make me pay back all the maintenance I have received since last September. Makes me
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie....Wife has left , Need Help by Jeep74 @ 15 minutes 22 seconds ago

Quote:Appreciate the reply. I wanted to know if I was missing something and I wanted to see things from your perspective. Always. In my case, I may very well need to. The ex and her family have not only been slinging it pretty good, they are also
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted (2) by Cadet @ 16 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Jeep74Quote:Let me just re-phrase what you wrote slightly. He has to keep moving forward. He will decide when it is time to move on. I can live with that. Moving forward is just what the butterfly analogy is all about. For
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie....Wife has left , Need Help by LITB @ 17 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Jeep74It may very well not, and in his case he stated it wasn't so it doesn't apply to him. But in others, yes...especially if statements were to affect what I stated. I may have been wrong in my statement, sure. Just sometimes
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie....Wife has left , Need Help by Jeep74 @ 24 minutes 51 seconds ago

Quote: would never put what you said above out on a public forum. If anyone in real life suspects this might be you, it could come back to bite you BIG TIME. I would see if a MOD could delete this comment for you. Just my opinion. Damn, I don't kno
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Infidelity/WAH, my story pt 9 by 2016sux @ 27 minutes 15 seconds ago

PsySara You are a total warrior. Your weapons are grace, compassion and forgiveness. I am so inspired by you. What you said about the answer not being clear, I think given how monumental and wide reaching such a decision is, it necessarily can't b
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted (2) by Jeep74 @ 27 minutes 27 seconds ago

Quote:Let me just re-phrase what you wrote slightly. He has to keep moving forward. He will decide when it is time to move on. I can live with that. Moving forward is just what the butterfly analogy is all about. For now, he's squeezing the life
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie....Wife has left , Need Help by Matrix @ 30 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jkr2023410 a month child support and 16k cash. That's all she wants. Joint legal and her primary physical custody, me with visitation whenever I want. I own a construction business that does 2 million a year in business. She
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Help - Setting Boundaries, WW in EA - Thread #3 by sandi2 @ 32 minutes 16 seconds ago

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...316#Post2722316 The link above is from one of our LBH's. You might want to check it out.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie....Wife has left , Need Help by Jeep74 @ 32 minutes 32 seconds ago

Quote:I tried for joint, but didn't want to rock the boat too much Just remember that it can come back to haunt you later.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie....Wife has left , Need Help by Jeep74 @ 33 minutes 17 seconds ago

It may very well not, and in his case he stated it wasn't so it doesn't apply to him. But in others, yes...especially if statements were to affect what I stated. I may have been wrong in my statement, sure. Just sometimes there are no other options.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Getting confused about what to do? by CM82 @ 34 minutes 58 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JRussHave you read the Pursuit and Distance materials in Cadet's link? They will help illuminate what's going on w/r/t those instances where she's affectionate, you reciprocate, and then she pulls back. It's microcosmic of the
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie....Wife has left , Need Help by jkr2023 @ 35 minutes 19 seconds ago

Just bc of my work schedule mainly. I tried for joint, but didn't want to rock the boat too much. She did the majority of the taking care of D anyways.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie....Wife has left , Need Help by Gordie @ 37 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Woke_UpOriginally Posted By: jkr2023 She thinks everything I do has a manipulative motive, anyone dealt with this before? Describes my WW exactly. Nothing you can say will persuade them otherwise. I suspect it is a lot of pro
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie....Wife has left , Need Help by LITB @ 38 minutes 14 seconds ago

What I disagreed with was a pretty broad statement, so help me understand where that applies to JKR's sitch and how it helps him.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted (2) by Cadet @ 40 minutes 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Jeep74That's what I've been saying all along. He can't live his life dependent on if she will or won't come back. At some point he is going to have to move on for his own sake. Let me just re-phrase what you wrote slightly. He
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Love, You Ain't Seen the Last of Me! by Jeep74 @ 43 minutes 37 seconds ago

Quote:Had a nice chat with the young guy last night, despite his being at work. LOL I had to give him a hard time about texting me at work, but he said the other guys were watching a movie, so I guess they weren't super busy. He's still very good for
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW and the big D by JRuss @ 43 minutes 49 seconds ago

Re closure, I think you have to accept that your WS may not ever "give" you closure, by telling you about the why and the how, etc., but I think you can give it to yourself, over time.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Love, You Ain't Seen the Last of Me! by Jeep74 @ 44 minutes 41 seconds ago

Super on it being a better day - we all need those! However, being a Hog fan has to be draining on one's soul...
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So confused, please help by Gordie @ 46 minutes 31 seconds ago

Gordie: I am new to your situation. So, you have been a single dad for six months and your W is living separately and has a maybe on-again/off-again live-out boyfriend who comes over for sleepovers of indeterminate frequency. W says she's unsure w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted (2) by Jeep74 @ 49 minutes 56 seconds ago

That's what I've been saying all along. He can't live his life dependent on if she will or won't come back. At some point he is going to have to move on for his own sake.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Getting confused about what to do? by JRuss @ 52 minutes 24 seconds ago

Have you read the Pursuit and Distance materials in Cadet's link? They will help illuminate what's going on w/r/t those instances where she's affectionate, you reciprocate, and then she pulls back. It's microcosmic of the relationship as a whole ri
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So Confused and Conflicted (2) by Cadet @ 52 minutes 59 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Jeep74That may be. Did I say I KNOW? Do you KNOW? I never said give up hope, but to be realistic. Should he live his life on what she may/may not do? How is that healthy? What is healthy is for you to follow basic DB'ing Deta
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie....Wife has left , Need Help by Jeep74 @ 53 minutes 6 seconds ago

Quote:I disagree with Jeep here. You can choose to remove yourself from the drama or you can fan the flames. If you fan the flames, you will help her justify her decision. If you remove yourself from her drama, it will help your sanity With the exce
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie....Wife has left , Need Help by SAL27 @ 55 minutes 24 seconds ago

Quote:Also, it isn't your job to teach her lessons. Life has a way of doing it on its own. That is some profound wisdom often posted by 25yearmlc. That is true, but at what point do you stop being a target? I actually have zero f**** to give to my W
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 ... 11 12 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004