A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Memento by Vanilla @ 1 minute 34 seconds ago

Go with L and your own desires on this. Zues clearly your kids mean so much to you. Your kids are for life, an S and two D, that is a fantastic dad. V
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separated; wife thinking of walking away by pilot @ 2 minutes 12 seconds ago

Actually Matt, your best approach is to not talk about it at all to them. As you stated, they are more her friends than yours. In other words, you know where their ultimate loyalties are. The BEST you can do in front of them is have a great attitu
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Another WW/WAW, Need Guidance by JAS84 @ 6 minutes 26 seconds ago

W called to say goodnight to S4 about an hour ago. He is sleeping, dogs have been out, house is quiet, and it feels... Much like it has the past few weeks when W was out of the house doing her own thing. The real test will start next Friday, whe
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Letting Go by pilot @ 8 minutes 44 seconds ago

Heavy, her wanting to be your friend is to ease her guilt and minimize what she is losing. She wants the best of both worlds. The other person AND you. Nothing says you have to be her friend, and nothing says you have to promise to be her friend.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: MY STORY IS UGLY BUT AT LEAST IM LEARNING by parker7 @ 10 minutes 19 seconds ago

Wow Zues! Thanks for your post. Much to consider and learn from. Letting go and detaching has been the most difficult thing I've ever done in my life thus far. Equally tough will be becoming a better man, its been tough so far and I know I have a lon
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXXIV: Expecto Patronum! by Vanilla @ 11 minutes 39 seconds ago

Depends what you kiss, I was thinking of frogs, not what glam sis caught mum and dad doing in the shower! Less of this, really, going all unnecessary as my gran would say. V
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Zelda - almost there by Vanilla @ 16 minutes 4 seconds ago

Condolences, expected or not that's tough. It's not a proper party without Z, cheeeeeese and someone to say mooooose. So nothing wonderful missed then, especially from hostess with the leastess. (((((Hugs)))))) V
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXXIV: Expecto Patronum! by Maybell @ 18 minutes 9 seconds ago

Oh, I like red wine very much, good rich beers, and weather appropriate cocktails. But if anyone REALLY wants my attention he can serve me an excellent port.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXXIV: Expecto Patronum! by Maybell @ 19 minutes 16 seconds ago

Don't ask me! It's been 19 years since I went on a date. Now I'm a minivan driving mom of three working as an admin. It's going to be a whole new world out there for me. You must be one he!! Of a kisser to get all four of them to commit their lives
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: MY STORY IS UGLY BUT AT LEAST IM LEARNING by Zues126 @ 25 minutes 9 seconds ago

No. You can't do anything to speed up the process. You can only derail it or slow it down. And the bad news is it's not a short road with steady progress and an assured outcome. It's a long, long path, with an outcome that is in doubt, and "
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXXIV: Expecto Patronum! by Vanilla @ 26 minutes 16 seconds ago

MB I had the almost exact opposite. I really have never dated. I have only kissed 4 men (as in passion) and had an R with each. I married 3 of them and was engaged to the fourth. H1 died or I suspect we would still be muskrats. H2 and I separated a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separated; wife thinking of walking away by Matt777 @ 27 minutes 11 seconds ago

Also, going over to what's maybe her best friend's house tomorrow night for dinner/TV. She and her husband are also my friends, but definitely more of my W's friends. Of course, I want to talk about my situation some, but it will be difficult, beca
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXXIV: Expecto Patronum! by Maybell @ 33 minutes 32 seconds ago

V I'd love to have drinks with you someday. I'm not jumping in any pool. As I say, my plate is full. But I dated a TON when I was younger and though I was generally the dumper I never really laid out what was important to me. So I couldn't say what
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separated; wife thinking of walking away by Matt777 @ 40 minutes 4 seconds ago

Unfortunately, no GAL activities planned tonight. Kids are in bed. So just home hanging out by myself. I know I shouldnt have, but I renewed my W's driver's license and our car insurance and printed the stuff out for her. I know I cant be SO hel
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: MY STORY IS UGLY BUT AT LEAST IM LEARNING by parker7 @ 41 minutes 0 seconds ago

Zues or anyone? Can I do anything more for my W currently? DB coach says be her friend, don't be pushy, be kind, respectful, keep working on me and show the change when I can. Do nothing about the O Men.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXXIV: Expecto Patronum! by Vanilla @ 42 minutes 10 seconds ago

Gracious Maybell and Gbelle I have had two husbands since the age of 42. Trust me there will be lovers in my future too. Plenty of naughty nookie to come when I am well and truly D though. I am no wayward. You are just beginning your journey. And d
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXXIV: Expecto Patronum! by Georgiabelle @ 43 minutes 33 seconds ago

I thought the same thing, Maybell. Perhaps I'll hit my stride in the assisted living home :-)
Piecing Our Marriage Back Together Again
Jump to new posts Re: I believe we are piecing... by LovinUs @ 43 minutes 47 seconds ago

It has been awhile since I've checked in. I remember, when things were going so badly in my marriage, how I looked for hope. So I thought I'd update and give some hope to others who are going through hard times. Things are going great with my marr
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXXIV: Expecto Patronum! by Zues126 @ 43 minutes 55 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MozzaAs for dating, I agree that there are no hard and fast rule. D3's godparents met two months after painful breakups and are one of the more mature and healthy couples I know, eight years in. Love and sex are full of interdic
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: All I Wanna Do Is..Get A Little Closer #12 by Georgiabelle @ 49 minutes 51 seconds ago

Thanks Joe (I'm a peach-really:), Shining (have I told you I'm rocking ombre hair? If it's good enough for Jessica Alba it sure as hails is good enough for moi since that is our lone similarity-well we both walk upright) and Julie (your sitch breaks
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXXIV: Expecto Patronum! by Maybell @ Today at 12:12 AM

Oh Myyyyy! Thanks for that, V. I'm feeling undesirable today. Good to know I've still got time.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXXIV: Expecto Patronum! by Vanilla @ Today at 12:07 AM

Crikey if I wait that long, I may be too far gone. 3-5 years nooooooooo I have some good years left. My aged Ps still had sex until 3 years ago when mums dementia put a stop to it. Dad was 90 at the time, my glam sis walked in on them in the shower.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newly separated by Diana45 @ Today at 12:03 AM

What an exhausting day. Riding a motorcycle all day long is exhausting. Thankfully I did not dump my bike even once. One more day tomorrow. I went for coffee with my H today. We ended up talking for over 2 hours. And I did everything wrong lol!!! I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wayward Wife and the Way of LRT Pt. 2 by Defacto @ Today at 12:00 AM

Journaling: W dropped off kids and then asked to talk with me upstairs. W hugged me and said she missed me. W asked me what I did last night. W said I smelled good and asked why I stopped wearing cologne before. W then hugged me two more times. Late
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cut off Communication? by Pink17 @ Yesterday at 11:56 PM

Hi Skhdive, You whole situation socks right now. But you are doing the right thing for yourself and for your child. In my situation I filed for D because I did not want to be on my H mercy to deposit money or let us stay in a house. My financial s
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 ... 11 12 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004