A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you create a proven step-by-step plan to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: the bomb was dropped..... by Jeep74 @ 3 minutes 53 seconds ago

Archery sounds like a great idea! Just so as long as you don't take it up thinking it will catch his interests, but I know I don't have to tell you that. One of the things that make it great is that it requires total concentration - which takes your
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Future is looking hopeful?? by PacLove @ 5 minutes 17 seconds ago

Chris Thanks for the advice and yes that's sort of what I relized this past weekend... she could totally tell my mood was off when I first saw her, but I quickly "adjusted" and think I came out of the weekend ok. No R talk but some futur
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: It's Getting Better All the Time by Dawn70 @ 8 minutes 32 seconds ago

Jeep and Doodler...come on over. I'm sure "J" won't mind. The more the merrier...isn't that how the saying goes?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: the bomb was dropped..... by Sunmoon @ 9 minutes 38 seconds ago

OwnIt, thanks for the encouragement!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: the bomb was dropped..... by Sunmoon @ 10 minutes 54 seconds ago

punching bag sounds great! I am basically an outdoor gal. So, basically anything outdoorsy- animals, horseback riding, camping, hiking, canoeing, organic gardening and canning, those types of things. I like connecting with the natural world more tha
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: the bomb was dropped..... by OwnIt @ 11 minutes 21 seconds ago

Jeep, you rock!! Sunmoon, you've got this.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: cheesyt6 - 10months in and W is still far away.. by cheesyt @ 12 minutes 0 seconds ago

Who is this woman? I cannot believe what this woman is doing. I got a text that my cellphone bill was late. (I paid my portion was waiting on wife to pay hers) I called, since I have restricted access (fixed now) the Verizon Lady told me my bill was
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Am I Dreaming or Played a Fool? by OwnIt @ 12 minutes 25 seconds ago

What would be the harm in reading the books? You can decide later on if you want to be married or not. If you make this decision now out of anger, you may regret it later and not have another chance. Interestingly we have children almost exactly t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: the bomb was dropped..... by Jeep74 @ 20 minutes 14 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Sunmoonthere are days, or just even hours that I think I "got this" and then the next thing I know I am just overwhelmed with fear and sadness. last night, as I was leaving the gym, I thought to myself -"wow, I f
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: black swan theory by doodler @ 25 minutes 6 seconds ago

This past Saturday I finally finished my second window pergola. It took forever to complete; I was beginning to wonder if I'd ever be able to finish it. I've got about ten more home projects in queue... On Sunday, my youngest son took his go kart
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: the bomb was dropped..... by Sunmoon @ 25 minutes 55 seconds ago

there are days, or just even hours that I think I "got this" and then the next thing I know I am just overwhelmed with fear and sadness. last night, as I was leaving the gym, I thought to myself -"wow, I feel like everything will be o
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: It's Getting Better All the Time by Jeep74 @ 26 minutes 26 seconds ago

I think I'll bring my notebook, too, so I can get some hints and tricks.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Same Sitch. New Approach... Feeling Good (part 2) by PacLove @ 27 minutes 36 seconds ago

Chris - would you be able to stay in another shared apartment where your W is potentially seeing OM? I'd know I would personally have a tough time with that thought... I know you don't want to disrupt the kids routine and I can appreciate that but a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife left two days before our anniversary! Part 2 by Jeep74 @ 29 minutes 24 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Sunmoonhis parents were very receptive. i didn't throw him under the bus, if anything I threw myself under. they love me and said that I can go to them anytime, for anything. I made his mom cry and his dad was shocked. His mom h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife left two days before our anniversary! Part 2 by OwnIt @ 29 minutes 31 seconds ago

jbroken, a little bit of my own sitch here to perhaps give some peace. Mine blocked me on FB the moment he moved out and changed it so even basic stuff like where he lived and worked could only be seen by his friends. His OW had already blocked me
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: black swan theory by doodler @ 30 minutes 45 seconds ago

Gordie, Brain Candy was great; I'd recommend it if any of your children are into MythBusters or the like.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: the bomb was dropped..... by Jeep74 @ 32 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SunmoonThanks Jeep74. every day that goes by it's becoming easier for me to accept a possible split. Not saying it doesn't still scare me, but looking at it from a spiritual sense, for me at least, I know there is a reason behin
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: It's Getting Better All the Time by doodler @ 33 minutes 2 seconds ago

Dawn, Could Jeep and I kinda like hang out with you and that guy when you go on the date? We won't say much or get in the way or anything. I'll be real quiet and play games on my phone and stuff. I could show the guy some of my magic tricks.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife left two days before our anniversary! Part 2 by Sunmoon @ 34 minutes 7 seconds ago

his parents were very receptive. i didn't throw him under the bus, if anything I threw myself under. they love me and said that I can go to them anytime, for anything. I made his mom cry and his dad was shocked. His mom had admitted that her son is n
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: the bomb was dropped..... by Sunmoon @ 39 minutes 45 seconds ago

Thanks Jeep74. every day that goes by it's becoming easier for me to accept a possible split. Not saying it doesn't still scare me, but looking at it from a spiritual sense, for me at least, I know there is a reason behind everything, and we grow fro
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife left two days before our anniversary! Part 2 by Jeep74 @ 48 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SunmoonJeep74, you are wise, sir. I can only hope that I have the courage you have to get through this possible impending doom. I am sorry that your marriage didn't work out. I am preparing myself for the break...I've reached o
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK- PT22 - anyone for a glayvar? by Huddy @ 49 minutes 32 seconds ago

Hi Sotto As always, sage advice. I do like to use this forum to sometimes say what I'd like to do, rather than actually do it. Probably keeps me from insanity! Any ultimatum would have been pointless. I have a flat viewing on Friday, two floors
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Standing or stupid (and I'm the last to get it)? by OwnIt @ 52 minutes 53 seconds ago

SBJ, avoid the temptation to compare, they all do things differently. I will say that watching him abandoning the children has given me much more conviction that there is truly something wrong with him. That said, we are all the bad guys. I think
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Flotsam by OwnIt @ 58 minutes 40 seconds ago

Just to clarify, we are talking about two different time periods. Yes your time to answer begins with service, but most courts will not allow an inactive case to sit indefinitely. Where I practice (I am a litigator), I have 120 days to get the case
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK- PT22 - anyone for a glayvar? by Sotto @ 59 minutes 30 seconds ago

"she either has to realise that what she's throwing away is priceless, or I have to find someone who actually values my self worth" I would just comment that your self worth is really determined by you Huddy. And what your W (or some futur
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004