A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Living life...My future self will thank me. by beatrice @ 11 minutes 33 seconds ago

Quote:It's hard. OMG, it's hard. What UR said is exactly right. Even after all of these years there are short periods when I still think what the **** happened to my life? But we learn, and you have learned quickly. I still think that MLC is a f
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: sometimes, the black holes inside ya by jim0987 @ Today at 07:26 AM

Its been an issue for us for a long while. I can see her hurting and I want to help but I've not managed to figure out what I can do to help. When we first got together she would open up and we would talk for hours but that was minor stuff. once he
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: sometimes, the black holes inside ya by bravo61 @ Today at 07:18 AM

You can't be there for someone that doesn't want you to be there for them. And are you really there for them or because it will make you feel good about you and your R? Not flaming but a serious question. It's something I have definitely struggled wi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May your eyeliner, by Ggrass @ Today at 07:02 AM

So ok, s16 comes home with a story yesterday. That h has accepted a mare to service with his stallion (still in studs name and mine) . Problem is stallion has issues with both fertility and DNA. Fertility issue is causing defects on the sperm thus
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: sometimes, the black holes inside ya by jim0987 @ Today at 07:00 AM

Feel like I really missed an opportunity to show change. Or more the point it shows I've changed less than I thought.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: sometimes, the black holes inside ya by jim0987 @ Today at 06:59 AM

So on reflection litt night she was upset when she got in. I asked her what was wrong and if there was anything I can do. Offered some support and hug. She said she just wants to be left alone so I did and played with the kids but this kind of exclu
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ganb8te 2 - WAH - lost in translation by ganb8te @ Today at 06:17 AM

Thanks for coming over, Mr Bond. Where we stand is probably best summed up by a statement made by my H the last time I had contact with him: IF we were to get involved again the R would have to be very different. Right now he doesn't see how that ca
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: sometimes, the black holes inside ya by jim0987 @ Today at 06:16 AM

Desperately fighting the urge to try and rationalise with my W this morning
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Living life...My future self will thank me. by Shining @ Today at 06:08 AM

Thank you, uR, as you can see, I'm still awake and it's 1:00am here... Glad the day is over. I'm going to sleep right after this. I am in that exact phase you mentioned....I can go longer periods without him crossing my mind. Then others, I want
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: It doesn't feel like a fairytale anymore... by fthnluv @ Today at 05:18 AM

So, dreading tomorrow when H comes "home" to be with the kids. He hasn't checked in with me or given me any information on when he will be here or when he is leaving or where he is staying. I only know he comes in tomorrow night and goes
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Post-Deployment Heartbreak Pt. 2 by Arcola @ Today at 05:16 AM

Rev, Given what you've said I wish you all the best in possible reconciliation. I can imagine they go through some crazy emotional process to lose a friend, W's OMs. So I hope that this isn't limbo you are in. If you are about to ETS from the serv
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newcomer living in Hell by bravo61 @ Today at 05:02 AM

she also mentioned how painful the tatoo was but it was freeing as well. she said it was like all the anguish and pain she has been experiencing for the last several months could and had been released by the physical pain. i guess that could be looke
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newcomer living in Hell by bravo61 @ Today at 04:42 AM

it really bothered me, that mess up about the heights. she said that she had trusted me with the info bout her fears and how i had wanted to "really" know her and it ended up like that.on the way back from the ferry last night, she was quie
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Raliced - Climbing Without a Rope by raliced @ Today at 04:38 AM

Maybe I should move my thread to another board as I now seem to be moving into more divorce related stuff. Went to STBXs attorneys to be served with papers today. Nothing too surprising. As he has mentioned several times he basically wanted to give
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newcomer living in Hell by bravo61 @ Today at 04:36 AM

and the hotel had no tv and we were in the car for an average of 6 hours a day with just that little amount of conflict (w/W or kids). played card games, twister, or pool. during pool, we even started poling each other with the cues playfully.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Recent Separation...trying to cope by gogofo @ Today at 04:34 AM

Hang in there, your situation is still fresh. It seems at this point most WAS are convinced that they will D, they need to justify their actions. Remember to keep that road back smooth and easy to travel down.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newcomer living in Hell by bravo61 @ Today at 04:33 AM

on a negative note, after the suspension bridge she did mention "i know that there are things that you want. there are things that i want, and they are in conflict, and i'm gonna choose me". i didn't really say anything to that just let her
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newcomer living in Hell by bravo61 @ Today at 04:28 AM

just got back from vacation with the family. a great time was had by all (even W). the W loved the playlist. she said i don't know how many times that this was the most relaxing vacation we have ever had. she shared some things about some of her fear
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to stay patient- part 6 by gogofo @ Today at 04:26 AM

Originally Posted By: DrewMy point exactly: You're apologizing so YOU feel better. And if you're explaining, you're losing. As others have said, let your actions do the talking. All of this apology talk is very helpful for me. I was/am an over ap
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside my chrysalis 6 by Zues126 @ Today at 04:21 AM

Hey SS...keep charging. I've been having some flashes of anger. Some at STBX, some at the universe for allowing this. And the logical part of my brain keeps asking why? I mean...two people...why NOT choose to be loving and compassionate and committe
For Newcomers
Man, that's tough. I have had those thoughts about my W too, just seeing such a weird shift in her priorities and logic, and the ways in which she seemed to be filtering out any negative opinions about her behavior and gaining positive reinforcement
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside my chrysalis 6 by ganb8te @ Today at 03:49 AM

1. He opened a new cleaning business and wanted to test out a new product OR 2. He didn't do it. He brought little elves with him and they did it. ….and everything in between. In other words, there's no way to tell Ss. Just be happy about it, show
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: I can be the lighthouse but not the tugboat by daring @ Today at 03:44 AM

Jack- you are such a legend in these parts- thank you so much for stopping by!! I know I'm getting weary and need to purchase more patience shovels and dig deep. I am also really being triggered by the " withdrawal" of my H as well as the
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused pt 3 by Jefe @ Today at 03:42 AM

"What I find interesting is you completely believe you are being her hero (you are raising your children, you are financially supporting the family, you repairing the vehicles, etc.) So what does she want and why aren’t you hearing her? And, m
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused pt 3 by Jefe @ Today at 03:32 AM

I remember that day, 8 years ago last month, like it was yesterday. My drinking had gotten out of control. I wasn't doting on her like I used to and her primary love language is acts of service and she was practically begging me to "serve"
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 ... 16 17 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004