A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: So it turns out I'm kinda awesome....who knew? by Georgiabelle @ 1 minute 0 seconds ago

Holla at Shining!!! I totally knew. Sending you triple salchow, triple toe loop (I am wearing a feathered scarf today to pay homage to my inner Russian ice dancer). Call me Svetlana!! Happy you are doing well, my fellow boot aficionado:-)
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Spouse going through MLC, need support by Lifes Twists @ 5 minutes 42 seconds ago

Welcome to the forum Amy, You will not find a more compassionate group of people anywhere. Cadet should stop by with your homework soon. Keep posting if you are still on moderation as will will take some time till you are off and post show up imme
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: And We Danced All Night to the Best Song Ever... by Georgiabelle @ 6 minutes 55 seconds ago

UR-thanks for stopping by. Your wisdom is genuinely appreciated by me and many others. I *know* logically this will pass, but this chick is in quite the funk. My original commentary was that even if Ryan Gosling was selling Samoas, I wouldn't answer
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Introduction - least creative title by Mozza @ 7 minutes 13 seconds ago

Cloer2, Welcome to the boards. I'm sorry you had to find them, but given your situation, it's likely to be one of the best thing you've done. That was the good news. I'm afraid the rest will be bad news, but it's because you need to start from a re
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Not much of a cheese shop, is it? by job @ 9 minutes 5 seconds ago

You will discover now that things are perking about the divorce and you are willing to go w/the original dissolution papers, he will become more friendly and actually act like the old h. Why? Because the pressure is starting to lift and he's not ha
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Searching for Answers by HopeChg @ 18 minutes 19 seconds ago

Thanks Sandi. :-) I guess that is my hope that eventually she will realize thinmgs and apologize, but I really donlt have any expectations at all. I think I'm at the point where I would be shocked if she did such a thing. I donlt think the remorse f
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Mighty by job @ 22 minutes 26 seconds ago

Mighty, You sound so much better. Try to remember that he not only divorced you, but he actually fired you from being his wife, lover, and companion. I noticed that when I thought of the term "fired" when I was going through this, it made
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: T0324 ... Cinco by T0324 @ 22 minutes 47 seconds ago

I am happy in all aspects of my life EXCEPT my M. But my unhappiness comes from his behavior and that's something he has to decide if he wants to change and to stay M. Do I think he will work hard to piece and truly reconcile? I don't know. Right
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: #44 Here Comes the Sun by kat727 @ 27 minutes 0 seconds ago

Thanks Ellie and Bets. I have just been trucking along. Now that I have actually said it, it seems more obvious. I still have a full plate but will read up on options. I have a dr appointment today, so I have a bit more time to get ready. Taking
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC W Dates, Part 7 by kat727 @ 30 minutes 10 seconds ago

No fixing. Why? Because no one ever learned anything by letting others save them and she doesn't want you to. She wants to guilt you perhaps or she is talking out loud. Either way, no more. Put a rubber and on your wrist and when you think about
Walk-Away-Spouse
Jump to new posts Re: Help - Almost Walk away wife who seems stuck by SRD @ 33 minutes 30 seconds ago

Hey Pundit. I emapathise with your situation. Last July after drifting further aprt for about 2 years I had another one of my flare ups to which my wife responded "i cant do this anymore" WOW! i didnt see that one coming. I did everyting
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Intro and Thoughts by Hrdtims @ 44 minutes 22 seconds ago

Theoden, Thanks your words help. Anger is not a bad emotion for the situation, but I need to keep it in check. I like your statement. "The only way through it is through it" and have used it many times. I was able to get through telling
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The cuckoo is now flying backwards by beatrice @ Today at 01:23 PM

Interesting on the victim triangle - my xh is trying to play it with no takers. And he is getting angrier and angrier. When I suggested solution focus there was an attempt to pull it to Victim/Persecutor which he regards as much more fun. I think t
Walk-Away-Spouse
Jump to new posts Re: Help - Almost Walk away wife who seems stuck by pundit7 @ Today at 01:22 PM

Anyone? Would really appreciate some thoughts/help.
Midlife Crisis
GGG, If you don't feel like posting about your sitch for now - that is understandable, I didn't for nearly six months but I kept reading and it helped............ Could do with your well expressed, funny comments on my sitch, need to lighten things
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The cuckoo is now flying backwards by LoisB @ Today at 01:16 PM

I looked up the victim triangle. Very interesting.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Do I tell him all I know? by sonas @ Today at 01:10 PM

Cadet, You said 'TRUST his ACTIONS not his words. '. So I suggested in an email that I visit him in Moscow as I have done for the last two years. I told him that I didn't expect him to do anything for me and that I just needed a place to stay.....
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Still in MLC but has now Left #8 by LoisB @ Today at 01:09 PM

Matt, I'm sorry if I came off harsh with my post. I know you are under a lot of pressure. I've been there, sorta still there, and it stinks. Sending you hugs, Heather
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Happiness Can Exist Only In Acceptance by SRD @ Today at 12:52 PM

Hey HP Another set of very inspiring and moving posts. Im no where near where your at but i can empathise with your reactions to your wife saying she misses you. Of course she will. You were together a long time. I have been fighting for 6 months
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: blizzard by Ahoy @ Today at 12:51 PM

You can do it June. Stay safe and warm. Your H may not care, but you have people in your life who do. Give them your love and attention -- they are the ones that deserve it -- and don't give a toot about your H, who doesn't. Bundle up, watch a comedy
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Still in MLC but has now Left #8 by Lifes Twists @ Today at 12:36 PM

Matt, If you can get D15 medical insurance card then you should have the info needed for D19. The numbers on the card will probably be the same with the only difference being the name on the card. So try hard to get the card and then give D19 the dif
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: susana47 - Intro and 180 questions by ganb8te @ Today at 12:19 PM

Hi Susana, There's a few of us er younger LBS around who don't have kids - LisaB, Calibri, Little and myself for starters. If you do separate - and I hope you don't - then it's true, it does seem to mean less contact. On the down side, that makes i
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The cuckoo is now flying backwards by Ggrass @ Today at 12:15 PM

My nig Nong, thinks he does think. He's the only one who gets it right 100% of the time. Worlds biggest victim. Is my h! They do make me smile now, in a weird way.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The cuckoo is now flying backwards by Cadet @ Today at 12:13 PM

Originally Posted By: LoisBSeriously. Does being the victim play into any of the stages? It almost seems like a stage unto itself. Has anyone here heard of the victims triangle. LBS are also on the triangle as well. We chase our Tails around and aro
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Thank You by SRD @ Today at 12:12 PM

Hi Joe Im in the same boat although i do know my wife is having a PA and confornted her about it. What you have to realise is that your wife checked out a long time ago. Its hard I know. Im having a really down day today but you have to try and w
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 ... 14 15 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004