A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old Dog seeks new trick 11 by Old Dog @ 4 minutes 58 seconds ago

Hey Sherman, a new voice on my thread. Thanks for taking the time to come by. I've tried the rubber band technique actually and had partial success. I had to use my last one for a bike repair so I'll have to find another. I'm a 'nice guy'. That's a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May your by jim0987 @ 7 minutes 30 seconds ago

To focus on your new dream you have to let go if the old one and its natural that'll make you teary. Now on with the new dream. It'll be epic!!!!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXXIII: Towanda!!!! by Maybell @ 12 minutes 2 seconds ago

Thank you all. I really am and will be ok. I know I may have to choose to either live in a house that's for sale or to rent for a year; and if that's the case then I will live in a house for sale and pay my sitter to help with more of the chores. I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old Dog seeks new trick 11 by Sherman333 @ 12 minutes 39 seconds ago

Quote:OD - Seems like you couldn't give a flying f*** about me. I just read part of your stitch. You're feeding her ego with these lines... like you can't live without her; which isn't true. You're letting her cake eat emotionally. The point yo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Guide for LBH who has a Wayward Wife by mahhhty @ 15 minutes 55 seconds ago

Sandi and Wonka - When you get a minute can you please answer my questions from page 3 of this thread? Thank you!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Guide for LBH who has a Wayward Wife by mahhhty @ 17 minutes 22 seconds ago

For me I think it is a combination of a need to express myself or speak or perhaps even try to rationalize the situation, and the idea that the next talk would be influential. It was very hard for me to stop expressing myself, and learn the valuabl
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old Dog seeks new trick 11 by Old Dog @ Yesterday at 11:56 PM

Right now I think what's the point, she's gone and I'm sure she won't come back even if I do become the man only a fool would leave. Maybe in the morning it'll be sunny. Sounds very stormy out there now though.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old Dog seeks new trick 11 by Maybell @ Yesterday at 11:55 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^ Yep.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Squiggy's story #3 by mahhhty @ Yesterday at 11:53 PM

From what you described that sounds like a respectful, no non-sense approach, focused on what is best for S5. I think you did a great job. I bet it was difficult. How do you feel about it?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focused on Me and My Son by Sherman333 @ Yesterday at 11:50 PM

Here's another odd one... Tonight was W's night to pick up S7. She picked him up around 5:30 p.m. I got home around 6:45 p.m. He'd been fed and they were just completing his homework. She was texting almost constantly when I was home and by 7:00 p
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old Dog seeks new trick 11 by claire7 @ Yesterday at 11:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Old DogYeah I know Claire. I'm so bad at DBing ... still. I don't think I'll ever be able to do it. Um... try to spin that around. the only way to get better at something is to actually practice it, and for that, you have to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old Dog seeks new trick 11 by Old Dog @ Yesterday at 11:48 PM

Yeah I know Claire. I'm so bad at DBing ... still. I don't think I'll ever be able to do it. I am going to work on me though. And I'm avoiding her as much as possible until I can STFU.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Put one foot in front of the other... by Eirinn @ Yesterday at 11:46 PM

So H had my car yesterday and when I went into it today it had the passenger temperature controls on. Just makes me suspicious. Our car has been having some electrical issues too though, so I don't know. I guess I should just stop noticing things
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old Dog seeks new trick 11 by Old Dog @ Yesterday at 11:45 PM

Another gem from this morning's convo. WW - Yeah, clearly you are angry. I know that you are angry, I know that you are hurt. Don’t think ever that I don’t know that you are hurt. Don’t think that it’s not going to stay with me. Don’t think that I’m
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old Dog seeks new trick 11 by claire7 @ Yesterday at 11:45 PM

OD... sorry you had that experience. But you've got to start letting go. Why would she want to work it out with someone who cuts her off, doesn't listen, dismisses her feelings? If you read this exchange from a different perspective, that's what
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Enjoying the ride by 25yearsmlc @ Yesterday at 11:42 PM

Obviously this is just MY opinion as I cannot recall anything in the DB or DR books about it. Before I comment below, let me say that for the most part you sound a lot healthier and less angry. So I found the post about Easter surprising actually.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell XXXIII: Towanda!!!! by Lorelai @ Yesterday at 11:41 PM

We are all here for you, Maybell. So sorry just now to read you were crying today. I know. I know. I've never been a big fan of Linkedin, always thought it was kind of lame. I'm only on there because everyone pretty much has to be now for career stuf
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Help dropping the rope by hwkies @ Yesterday at 11:39 PM

Sandi, I have been trying to detach from my wife. It has taken me years to ralize how unhappy I was with who I had become as a codependent person who relied upon a woman to make me happy. My wife had enough of my grumpiness, and all the rest, checked
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old Dog seeks new trick 11 by Old Dog @ Yesterday at 11:36 PM

I'm lying in bed thinking of the convo we had this morning and recalled this. WW - OK I know you don’t want me to be here and it’s obviously too difficult for you to look at and OK, that’s fine but we cannot risk that (me swearing at her in anger -
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Affair Over but Stuck by sandi2 @ Yesterday at 11:36 PM

Quote:Can any wives check in on the complete loss of all desire to be intimate. To me this just seems very unhealthy for her to be feeling this way? I want to shake you and tell you to listen! You are getting the vets, those who have experienced t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So confused by Danigirl @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

Thank you Zeus, I haven't read the book, I thought it was more for people trying to get a spouse back. If they have things in there regarding someone with depression, it'll be a book I get/order tonight. I'm happy to hear you are better! I have li
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Enjoying the ride by claire7 @ Yesterday at 11:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Zues126 I don't think she's evil. We're all human. Trust me, I haven't lost sight of my issues. I consider this whole exchange one of them, it's way more about me than her. So it's not about her being "bad". I'm h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So confused by Cadet @ Yesterday at 11:23 PM

Welcome to the board Sorry you are here but you will meet some wonderful people here and get some great advice. The first thing you should do is be sure to read the Divorce Remedy (DR) book by MWD http://www.mcssl.com/store/mwdtc2014/ http://divorc
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So confused by Zues126 @ Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Danigirl, glad you found this board. Some good advice will be coming your way shortly, what I can say for now is: -Slow down. Don't look ahead at the next 30 years. Focus on the next 30 days for now. -Read DB/DR. They talk a lot about the depres
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC W, Part 8 by Wet @ Yesterday at 11:20 PM

Oh, why is it that the tax code is designed to hurt us that are separated from our spouses? Yes, I assembled my tax documents (for self-employed people it takes some time, it's not just looking at a W-2). So what did I learn? You cannot claim the Ea
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 ... 13 14 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004