A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: HalfTheMan’s story by doodler @ 10 minutes 0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: HTMShe has also given me a deeper insight into W’s behaviour, as she went through the hanging out w/ a younger crowd, getting involved w/ younger men and eventually falling into a relationship with a guy, that IMO, could only be
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: W still at home, how to proceed? by sandi2 @ 14 minutes 30 seconds ago

Obviously, there is a lot more that could be said about being happy with each other, and in the MR...........but cutting to the chase here, you are not responsible for your W's personal happiness. I mean, we shouldn't intentionally try to cause unhap
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybs - Pt3 by maybs @ 16 minutes 28 seconds ago

Will this week ever end!!! I'm still feeling a bit stressed and anxious about life in general. Normally I would turn to my best friend buttttt since she's having her own issues with W I'm trying to respect that and not complicate it more... I have t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Detachment and the end of limbo, sort of...too by SH_ @ 21 minutes 19 seconds ago

Good morning Phoebe! Slow down. Take a moment and look at what is happening around you. Is being so busy, helping you get to where you want to be? Or is it just another roller coaster zipping you around in circles? This roller coaster is in your c
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW, bouts of anger still spewing, awaiting the D. by Cherry @ 22 minutes 57 seconds ago

Lovely SH. I had no idea that you were struggling so much with your own inner daemons. And I feel almost guilty for all the time and energy you've put into helping me. At the same time, I am eternally greatful, you give me homework to do which gets m
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW, bouts of anger still spewing, awaiting the D. by SH_ @ 35 minutes 31 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: roistThere is no try. Do or not do. Touché my friend, touché .
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cherry, h is filing. Working on me by Cherry @ 50 minutes 14 seconds ago

It0402, I know the feeling. It angers me that it's "my spouse" that tries to treat me so badly. I wouldn't stand for his behaviour if it was anyone else. Thanks LIM, I'm starting to accept that now. For a long time I think I've been sat i
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Keep Wearing Wedding Band? [Thread #3] by Jug @ 50 minutes 26 seconds ago

I'm so sorry man. I think the same things. This is why I don't sleep well. Keep up the running. It is definitely therapeutic. Hang in there.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to Figure Things Out by sandi2 @ Today at 03:13 AM

Does it appear that she is intentionally distancing herself from the children, or is it as if she just doesn't think about their needs? Obviously, she relies on you to take care of all their needs. However, she is abandoning them on an emotional le
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: HalfTheMan’s story by HTM @ Today at 02:57 AM

Thanks for your reply & support AndrewP. The writing, yes I’ve been keeping this in for a while, can you tell? :-) There are many more events which I haven’t gone into as yet but I’ll try to post those in future… 1) if only to get it of my chest
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: STBX behaviors during divorce by Vapo @ Today at 02:10 AM

Zues laid it out beautifully... Excile you say it is driving you nuts not to say anything. Well, the great thing is that you can say what you want. But you have to ask yourself how is that going to benefit you. You do not have to take abuse from her
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Me and Midlife Wife and Midlife by Cadet @ Today at 12:56 AM

Welcome to this board. The first thing you should do is be sure to read the Divorce Remedy book by MWD, Divorce Busting is also an excellent book. http://www.mcssl.com/store/mwdtc2014/ http://divorcebusting.com/sample_book_chapters.htm Michele's ar
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Am I on the wrong bicycle? by Cadet @ Today at 12:53 AM

I am going to add in some other info that may or may not be helpful. MLC is driven by depression, their are two basic types Overt which is obvious depression. And covert which is masked or hidden depression. So when she does nothing it is possible t
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The book of Lou - Chapter 6 by LouR @ Today at 12:38 AM

Awww thanks peeps, I am feeling the love xoxo Thank you Mach for standing in my corner, much appreciated. bttrfly - you knows I loves ya too xoxo
For Newcomers
There is no try. Do or not do.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: STBX behaviors during divorce by Zues126 @ Yesterday at 11:30 PM

Quote:She did once say that I am a better person than I was but at the time didn't want to reconcile. She can say what she wants, but her opinion of you is no longer relevant. You become the person you want to be for YOU. For her to think she is
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: HalfTheMan’s story by HTM @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Thank you Cadet. I will be reading the threads much more thoroughly now, rather than just dipping in on occasion as I have done previously. I'm going to look at ordering the books today.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The Fight for Self II by ForGump @ Yesterday at 11:05 PM

If I were in your shoes -- as I will be soon, I believe -- I would be messed up. Despite all the hurting and heartbreak I've gone through, to have my kids tell me about some OM w/ Mommy ... man, I would be messed up. So kudos for rising above that.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Keep Wearing Wedding Band? [Thread #3] by ForGump @ Yesterday at 10:58 PM

Thanks all for your thoughts & support. I took off work early and had a fun time w/ my son at a community swimming pool for a couple of hours. Yes I miss my wife, yes I miss the affection of a woman, and her touch. But splashing in the water in
For Newcomers
Thank you Mach1 for your comments, thoughts and advice. It is nice to have someone that has gone through to the other side share. You ask why I might feel withdrawing is my way. This is a good question and one I debate with myself over frequently.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW, bouts of anger still spewing, awaiting the D. by Phoebe @ Yesterday at 10:18 PM

SH, i see that we have both decided to check back in a about the same time. I am very, very glad to see you here. I am way behind, and I have to admit that I just rad your first long post and had to jump in to say hello. I will read the rest tomor
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Detachment and the end of limbo, sort of...too by Phoebe @ Yesterday at 10:07 PM

Painter, I like your idea about changing the view a bit. I'll have to put my mind to it and see if I can tweak things just a little bit. Well, altogether, it's been a marginal kind of day. I just don't feel physically well, I'm drowning in the leg
For Newcomers
Good evening. roist, All good points and in line with my forward focus and the abstract vision of my goals. I do know that it is a defense mechanism for me to withdraw and look inward. I have done this for as long as I can recall. Maybe it was a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: DH living w OW - should I no contact him? by Luv1589 @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

Good Evening all, (here in SW US anyway) I worked really hard to go through things,mostly books.Took 4 large boxes to Goodwill and DIL came over also to sort the spare room closet which was a disaster! She was a huge help and between our efforts got
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Phase 2 by Feyth @ Yesterday at 09:13 PM

Hello hello! Thanks for stopping by, Jack, with your feedback! Much appreciated. All I can do is take this time and work on myself. That's it! That's literally all I can do... And that's ok. I need to work on myself. Hi Pinn- my tri is a sprint d
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 ... 12 13 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004