A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Was. Does she want to come home ? by rd500 @ 6 minutes 25 seconds ago

Hi sandi and thanks for posting. I don't want to give wrong impression of W. She does collect kids 3 days a week from school and stays in house weds eve and takes girls most Fridays ( D13 never wants to go ). On most other days she does call I fo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Confusion is getting better, I think... by sandi2 @ 18 minutes 11 seconds ago

Quote:-Not to contact S from work as much. Only in regards to child related things. Don't take this the wrong way, but you might need to question how important is that child related thing, before you pick up the phone. Ask yourself if it can wait a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Busting this Divorce - Separating by HPoirot @ 23 minutes 29 seconds ago

I guess she thought I was joking?... Woke up and did my ice cold shower routine. Today was the coldest day yet. Took my breath away. Jumped up and down a few times. Dresses like a success. Started my day. W was in the bedroom. I was upbeat.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Was. Does she want to come home ? by sandi2 @ 35 minutes 38 seconds ago

I am very concerned about the effect this is having on your children. I can't imagine what it would have done to me if my mother had left our home and did not want to be with me. If they are not in therapy, I suggest you find a good family therapis
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: A Lifetime Movie Starring GB #11 by Ggrass @ 53 minutes 22 seconds ago

B Gb, when I think things are good with me child is painful. Like today, I just wanted to throttle him. He keeps knifing the house. Benches doors!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May your Christmas, by Ggrass @ 57 minutes 56 seconds ago

Nasty storm on way home. Wasn't going to try to ring anyone. I also thought hc might be at funeral? Perhaps. Oh and go ggrass work that crowd, I've been chatting up hc mummy, doesn't hurt to have her think your very nice. She dresses very nice, and
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Was. Does she want to come home ? by rd500 @ 59 minutes 55 seconds ago

Hi all. Just a venting. W asked for a chat about kids and was very basic stuff and then con turned to her decision to leave. She said she has gained nothing by leaving save she has no one checking on her She said she is amazed at my changes an
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ganb8te 2 - WAH - lost in translation by ganb8te @ Today at 11:15 AM

Thanks for sharing, raliced and Lisa. Maybe if I keep working through things in my sleep I'll make it to the finish line (where ever that is) in double time ;-) Sadness has crept back in tonight. From time to time I feel profound regret that I hurt
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Over the hump at last by LouR @ Today at 11:03 AM

NLW So sorry you are going through such a hard time, hang on in there. I am sending hugs across the ditch to you. Sounds like you have some lovely supportive friends around you, enjoy them and your dinner at the weekend :o)
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: frankly my darling... by rd500 @ Today at 11:02 AM

Hi Ahoy , just saw your post re the text about anniversary , like everyone else guilt but also it shows he is thinking about you. I wouldn't mind read about it because no one knows what it means , maybe not even him. Sounds like a great time wit
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Confusion is getting better, I think... by Okabe @ Today at 10:57 AM

What I've been trying to do. -Not to contact S from work as much. Only in regards to child related things. -Making sure I'm facing her and giving her my full attention when she's talking to me (not zoning on the computer). -Letting her start conv
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAH - chapter 5 LisaB by ganb8te @ Today at 10:43 AM

Hey Lisa, came across this post from Sandi2 the other day and thought of you. http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...186#Post2091186 I guess I keep coming back to the same thing when I read your posts. Do you think your H gets at you're not happ
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Confusion is getting better, I think... by Okabe @ Today at 10:22 AM

So my last thread ended with me making a stunning lapse in judgement by pursuing my WAW in a way I really didn't need to do. Coupled with my desire not to leave well enough alone. I kept missing a piece of "The Last Resort Technique" in m
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside my chrysalis 7 by ganb8te @ Today at 10:14 AM

I agree! That was an excellent exchange, Ss. You should be proud.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Confusion is getting better, I think... by Okabe @ Today at 10:13 AM

My Last thread was locked. So here is a new one. Here is a link to the 1st one: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2497616#Post2497616
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Jim0987 #5 - working on cat like readiness by ganb8te @ Today at 10:13 AM

I'm feeling the same way tonight, Jim. Brings tears to my eyes for the first time in a little while.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Over the hump at last by NLW @ Today at 10:02 AM

Job and Bklyn, Thank you for your kind thoughts. You are right Job, I need to stay positive - who knows how this may pan out... Bklyn, I love your philosophy - I will definitely tell S16 of your wise advice: "this does not have to be the end o
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Patience by ganb8te @ Today at 10:00 AM

Lisa - I agree it's been a faster ride than I expected. One more week and my H and I have been 6 months separated. 18 months more to go. Sigh. Joe - what about making a gift? Some of the gifts that got the best reaction from my female friends over t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Busting this Divorce - Separating by HPoirot @ Today at 09:44 AM

Hello Vanilla. Thank you for your question. No, unfortunately I meant war between me and W. She will look to punish me for all this pulling back. For not entertaining her, for not returning her phone calls and texts on demand, for not being her e
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Friend or Friendly? by tadpole1025 @ Today at 09:17 AM

Thanks Job and Kimmerz. Quote: I have seen 5 couples marry others, divorce others and reunite w/their original spouses. Wow. That actually seems like a lot. I know of one couple that that has happened to. I thought it was fairly rare. Quote:I do t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separated, but still friends by Toots @ Today at 09:15 AM

Hi Pink 17 So, how did it go yesterday? I'm sorry I didn't manage to reply last night - but hopefully you got through it ok, even if you were feeling a bit wobbly. Which is understandable in the circumstances. And even if it didn't go as you hoped,
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jefe, I really understand your pain. But by staying so 'attached' to this outcome, you are making it all so much harder for yourself. So much harder that it may be difficult to stay the course. Remember, the reason we detach is to make this more man
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Staying Focused by LouR @ Today at 08:56 AM

Go Mighty Go !Just caught up on your posts - a whole new thread started! I am so happy for you. You are truly having a life changing journey. Congrats for staying in control of what you want - just don't let all these changes take over - keep that
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Can I get her back??.. by LoveMyW @ Today at 08:17 AM

Sandi, What is not working is jumping in too quick, and I realise this.. I have to remember that I have to be in it for the long haul.. I have to get my head around slowing down.. To me, it seems to be the only thing I keep mucking up on.. It is dam
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Jim0987 #5 - working on cat like readiness by jim0987 @ Today at 07:45 AM

Saying it here for safety as I'd really like to say this to my W "3 years ago today I married the smartest, funniest and sexiest woman I'd ever had the good fortunate to meet. I happily committed my life to you and our family and promised to lo
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 ... 11 12 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004