A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you create a proven
step-by-step plan to get your marriage on track!

CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Get started right away!

A Message from Michele
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to detach from WTF world by Treasur @ 1 minute 34 seconds ago

Journalling... So, here is where I am today. Sun is shining and I'm out with friends at the weekend. STBXH has gone back to his silent cave, either alone or partying in Paris with OW. My lawyer is still waiting for responses for his on big financial
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: God does for us what we cannot do for ourselves by Treasur @ 33 minutes 57 seconds ago

Hi juju. I think it sounds as if your priority is your son's safety and that he meets the financial terms of your decree. For the second, it doesn't matter if he is spending his money on unicorns - it's his life - as long as he meets his payments to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to stay above water by SeanH @ 47 minutes 0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: HenwenSo just journaling. WH told me he didn't need anything from the house. Whatever he didn't pick up he would just buy. Today he text me if he could come by and pick up a window air conditioner from the house. As much I wan
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to stay above water by SeanH @ Today at 05:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Henwen Hmm I never thought of that before. Weird that he would start a big and expensive project like that while he is disconnecting. I did hear from him that he is going to dinner with us as a family for the boys birthday. I ha
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WW claims ended A...where to go from here? by 25yearsmlc @ Today at 05:11 PM

Originally Posted By: cansecoI want to add...that our SL has been horrendous and close to zero for like 5 years (this is key info)...the worst... this^^ is a big big deal. She may feel you have no right to question her and that may explain her s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WW claims ended A...where to go from here? by 25yearsmlc @ Today at 04:59 PM

I have NOT read your whole thread, I'm catching up...but Originally Posted By: cansecoThanks so much for your responses! -Her excuse for not ending it was seemingly an attempt to seek an OM.....I said "we never agreed to have other partners&q
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife walked away 12 days ago says it's over 3 by 25yearsmlc @ Today at 04:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Stunned so I called My W dr today cause we've never gotten the genetic testing results for the babies. Well they called me back and said they found nothing wrong and then asked if I wanted to know the sex of them I said yes. It
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Here again part 11 by 25yearsmlc @ Today at 04:21 PM

T - you wrote that your h does the following He left June 14th and was gone for a week, his things are still gone as if he doesn't live here, yet he sleeps here 6/7 nights a week now. Again, if none of this matters to the courts, then great. ^^
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Leah, part 4 by OwnIt @ Today at 04:02 PM

Sounds good. I'll wear a purple wool scarf (in case I miss your Auburn T).
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Leah, part 4 by leahsue @ Today at 03:42 PM

I would love to do that. I will be at Starbucks at Southcenter Mall tomorrow at 10AM. I will wear an orange Auburn University shirt so you can't miss me.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wading through v. 2.0 by OwnIt @ Today at 03:27 PM

You can do this Cadence. You weren't even challenging the sale of the home so is it worth hiring two sets of lawyers to argue over a little equity in a recently purchased home? I think not. I hope your lawyer is the reasonable sort. Seems like th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Leah, part 4 by OwnIt @ Today at 03:23 PM

Leah, no way to communicate via email. We would have to pick a day and time and place to meet. I would suggest the Starbucks in Southcenter Mall (not too far from you). Sounds like you may be too busy on this trip though. If you can do it tomorro
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Boston Dad Need of Help Part 2 by Teppo @ Today at 02:58 PM

Thanks Acc, I always appreciate your advice. I'm not sure I mentioned this before, but after asking my W to leave our bedroom, she and her girlfriend came up with a code word that my W would text to her. Evidently the code word would tell her friend
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Alone and confused (angry) by Nrthman @ Today at 02:50 PM

Yes a regular weekend away every year aslong as i can remember. 3 hour drive went well. Everyone was laughing talking about everything under the sun. Even played a travel game or two. She can have some really good times almost like my wife from a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to stay above water by Henwen @ Today at 02:22 PM

Hi T. No OW that I know of. Nothing points of one. He left because he said he was unhappy with the way things were. The constant arguiing and lack of sex.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to stay above water by T384 @ Today at 02:13 PM

Hi! Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for your kind words I don't know the deets of your story but if H is not living there and if he has OW you should Go dark. NC unless kids or bill related. It's difficult if you work together but then mayb
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife walked away 12 days ago says it's over 3 by Stunned @ Today at 02:07 PM

so I called My W dr today cause we've never gotten the genetic testing results for the babies. Well they called me back and said they found nothing wrong and then asked if I wanted to know the sex of them I said yes. It was a boy and girl. I hung
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to stay above water by Henwen @ Today at 02:06 PM

So today was my oldests birthday. We went out to dinner as a family. We did the same thing on Monday for my youngests birthday. It was nice. Today H asks if I wanted anything at the coffe shop. I think I stumbled over my no thank you. He hasn't aske
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Leah, part 4 by leahsue @ Today at 01:47 PM

Maybe this worked. Thanks, Cadet.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wading through v. 2.0 by cadence @ Today at 01:46 PM

Thanks, T and OwnIt. I feel unflatteringly needy right now and the support means a great deal. OwnIt, it is seeking a judge to order the sale of the property and to rule on how to divide proceeds. We own it 50/50 per the deed. He made the downpay
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Here again part 11 by Train @ Today at 01:46 PM

If it makes you feel better to keep a record, T, the easiest way I've found (and also the most reliable in the event it WOULD ever matter): Take screenshots of the communications and download them to your computer. That way, they're even date/time
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Here again part 11 by OwnIt @ Today at 01:29 PM

T one thing at a time: you need to finish all this school work. Then you need to find an attorney that you like and believe understands your goals (but first you have to know them yourself). Courts don't care about the minutiae. Keep a journal as
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wading through v. 2.0 by OwnIt @ Today at 01:21 PM

What is the cause of action on which he filed and what remedy is he seeking? Is it breach of contract and he is seeking money damages or is it something else? Do not beat yourself up about hope. We all do this. We don't hear anything and we think
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Here again part 11 by Train @ Today at 12:55 PM

Filing for custody and support absolutely benefits T, Blu. No one is encouraging her to file for D, however. They're apparently separate issues in Fla. Getting child support takes 3-4 months after a person files for support there, if I'm understandin
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wading through v. 2.0 by T384 @ Today at 12:54 PM

Hi Cadence, We all have hope, that's why we're here, isn't it? Not that I want to hold you back, but just because he is doing that doesn't mean he isn't having those feelings somewhere in his messed up mind. And remember, feelings change. The
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004