NOTICE: In order to help the OnLine Community run more efficiently, we will be pruning the boards over the next few weeks. If there are any Topics or Posts you want to keep, please save them soon.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wifes severe depression, MLC, and suicide attempt by Lifes Twists @ 2 minutes 31 seconds ago

Hi Matt, I think that is part of it. i also think she is not accepting of what she did and may have buried it all away in her brain. I think her issues are like most people with dependencies. I think until she admits her issues and works on them she
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Taking it day by day part 2 by T0324 @ 5 minutes 42 seconds ago

Thanks Maybell. After he was done talking to his friends he ended up coming up and sitting next to me. He asked me about the cat (he had been texting me about her about a month ago which I ignored) I told him how I took her to the vet etc. he then
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Finally found DB...New here by MLP @ 6 minutes 39 seconds ago

I'm going to stick with the anonymity of MLP...Maybe you can use "Em" if you like? Either way - honestly, Mike, I think a big turning point for me was when I realized that not everything is getting crapped on in my life. I'm pretty unha
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: advice needed - please help by stacey9 @ 27 minutes 6 seconds ago

I hope so. I made an appt with a lawyer she told me to listen to what he says on Wednesday but don't agree to anything. She will advise what I am actually entitled to. I just hope I can remain calm and not cry or lose my temper. I will just need t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Finally found DB...New here by Maybell @ 41 minutes 49 seconds ago

Good luck with the job!!
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: #41. Soul cleansing and day to day stuff by kat727 @ 43 minutes 2 seconds ago

A thought for today: if not now, when? Are you waiting for a sign? Are you waiting for the perfect conditions? Are you thinking there will be a better time? So if you have a goal and don't do anything about it, guess what it will still be just a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Finally found DB...New here by dawgy @ 44 minutes 4 seconds ago

Good for you MLP . My name is Mike . Whats yours ? So i dont have to call you MLP . Its great to get some good news when everything looks like its getting crapped on in your life . I feel im at a bottom right now but maybe not , things can always get
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dealing with WAW Part 3 by Maybell @ 51 minutes 31 seconds ago

Pilot, as the wife of a very successful man, I'm just going to say that I would much rather he had been somewhat less successful and a lot more present in our marriage and family. All your arguments about your wife getting the benefit of your hard wo
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Autocorrect is my enemy by kat727 @ 53 minutes 13 seconds ago

If she is a true friend she should be just as happy for you as we are. Plus you are giving a good amount of notice. You went into it knowing it was a temp job. She helped you get something when you needed it. This time be aware that there will b
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC W Seeing Other Men by kat727 @ Today at 08:03 AM

It is only wrong based on your intent. Are you only looking for friendship? Or are you hoping and looking for more? Some people seem fine dating while seperated. Personally,you are married until you legally are not. Everyone has to look at their
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell: Chapter Four by Ggrass @ Today at 08:01 AM

I waffle in the bad guy issue are they a bad person? Am I a door mat for thinking of standing or return to m? I don't think I know those answers, I don't think anyone does, period.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Eyes on the prize... by Ggrass @ Today at 07:52 AM

Oh dear, that could spice things up. I had a bizarre time at funeral yesterday. In laws. Being nice and taking the high road cost them a huge amount of stress. I have no real idea why? H really looked mlc to me in a jacket that was the wrong age
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Maybell: Chapter Four by Maybell @ Today at 07:46 AM

Woke up this morning with the bad taste of last night still in my mouth. I didn't sleep well because I suspect there's a vagrant sleeping in one of the outbuildings on my property and last night one of my friends, who lives down the alley from me, co
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Chapter 2: Letting Go by juliegayle @ Today at 07:41 AM

My house is utter chaos. Got back from vacation and spent all day Monday cleaning up from 3 days of H the older boys and the dogs. Now 3 days later h has set off another grenade. There is literally trash and food on the floor in the kitchen. I can'
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: advice needed - please help by Rick1963 @ Today at 07:20 AM

It is never too late. There is always hope.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Autocorrect is my enemy by gabbysmom23 @ Today at 07:13 AM

Thank you. Thank you:). I really thought getting this job was a long shot, but apparently the team and manager think I'm a good fit and have great potential to be successful at this job ( this is what I was told) 2 funny things. One I thought was a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: How am I doing this ? by dawgy @ Today at 07:00 AM

Thx Peter . Your right she is still home . Im a terrible person for the glass being half empty . I do for my own sanity have to live in the moment and keep the glass half full . I worry alot about the future and I likely project that out there . So t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hi all - "was never in love" by sandi2 @ Today at 06:57 AM

I know people like to hear advice from more than one source, but I see where it could become very confusing if you have too many. They aren't all going to be on the same page, which can leave you wondering what direction to take.
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Saving my marriage by focusing on ME! by gabbysmom23 @ Today at 06:35 AM

There is a lot of things not right here, ox. She's still having an A, just so you are clear. She is spending majority of her time with him. She rushes to be with him. She moved out of your bedroom while she was here ( this was not out of respect
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Ready for some forum help by sandi2 @ Today at 06:14 AM

You have to make several posts before getting off moderation, if I understand correctly. The fewer you post, the slower the process. So, what have you applied to your stitch?
Jump to new posts Re: Saving my marriage by focusing on ME! by Oxford1 @ Today at 05:42 AM

Originally Posted By: claire7I'm confused as to why you are even entertaining the idea of going on dates with your wife or being physical with her when she is still at the very least spending time with OM. Are you comfortable in an open marriage?
Jump to new posts Re: Saving my marriage by focusing on ME! by Oxford1 @ Today at 05:39 AM

Originally Posted By: 25yearsmlcOriginally Posted By: EmmaBBut when OM leaves he will still be her boyfriend in another country. Everyone don't lose sight of the fact that OX has made every other post of his about OM and his W. FINALLY he's making
Jump to new posts Re: Saving my marriage by focusing on ME! by Oxford1 @ Today at 05:38 AM

Originally Posted By: Starsky309Originally Posted By: Oxford1Originally Posted By: Starsky309Gee, ya THINK??? Actually she gave me a big mushy kiss tonight and said, wow you have been amazing I see a really different Ox and I am going to tell the
Jump to new posts Re: Saving my marriage by focusing on ME! by Oxford1 @ Today at 05:36 AM

Originally Posted By: PeterV2Quote:So this was forgotten In that brief interchange above Duh. Yeah. Let me repeat it so you can get it through your skull. 2x4 time: Ox, I recommend you stop all mention of OM. Don't think about him. Don't talk about h
Jump to new posts Re: WAW having an A but she denies it by shodan @ Today at 05:03 AM

For six weeks now since the BD, I have been heavily invested in 180s and focusing on ME. I made drastic changes in my life, was more present for my family and W and planned fun events. My W noticed these changes (she told me). So if I had not disco
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 ... 11 12 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004