Get help from a Divorce Busting® Telephone Coach TODAY! We specialize in helping you get your marriage back on track, even when your spouse has one foot out the door. Don't be discouraged. We can help.
303-444-7004
or 800-664-2435
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My wife left by Liboicl @ 12 minutes 5 seconds ago

Now to update on the visit from my wife. I ended up getting sick Sunday night at work. She was supposed to be over here shortly after I got home from work, but has been late almost every time she has said she would come over. I went to bed as soon as
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My wife left by Liboicl @ 51 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: sandi2I would not have any books or material about M out where she would see it. I would take all pictures of her down and put away (especially wedding pictures and the two of you together). Start turning you place into a man
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: I think I belong here #2 by praying_in_GA @ Today at 03:35 AM

Yep! To add too that...his new number was a long distance # since his brother lives in another state. I asked him if he was planning on paying the long distance bill when we had to call him. He said "Oh, I didn't think about that. Well, just cal
For Newcomers
so the papers turned out to be related to a pension policy cancelled 5 years ago and a junkmail flyer. Not clear to me what or why it is important for my WAW to drip feed like this. a) Is she looking to cause a reaction in me in order that she can
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: I think I belong here #2 by Georgiabelle @ Today at 02:40 AM

Praying, My h did not pay for much during our m. When he said we were just roommates and that being with me was "drowning him" and if he stayed "he would be dead by 50", I suggested we split the bills. He said that was absurd. T
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: I think I belong here #2 by praying_in_GA @ Today at 02:14 AM

But you must always know how long to stay....and when to go Ain't no talkin' to this man He's been trying to tell me so It took a while to understand The beauty of just letting go It would take an acrobat And I already tried all that I'm gonna let hi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: melissag - update by melissag @ Today at 02:09 AM

Thanks, Wonka. I have everything saved, but need to go through and print out. Went to the first meeting with PRE today and felt like the world's biggest b!tch by the end, since I basically spent 90 minutes ragging on my H. Ugh. In case anyone
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: I think I belong here #2 by praying_in_GA @ Today at 01:08 AM

Matt, I so appreciate your going back to read everything! I am amazed you made it through it all. I am trying to see through his smoke and mirrors. Unfortunately, I am still so enamored with him that I am an easy target! The dating thing is ridicul
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Strange days... by 2ndTimeHurt @ Today at 01:06 AM

Huge backslide. I'm beginning to wonder if there is a point in me trying to save this. We weren't even married. She's so sick and troubled.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: KGirl con't #3 by hope456 @ Today at 01:01 AM

KGirl - I apologize in advance for the hijack that follows below. I figured you wouldn't mind since you referred to labug in your post on my thread. Labug - If you have a chance, I'd love for you to take a look at my thread. I'm realizing that
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: KGirl con't #3 by hope456 @ Today at 12:56 AM

Separating stuff wasn't too hard for us. We have two living areas. I told my H he could take the older set of furniture. The newer set was purchased specifically for our house when we bought it and I had decorated the entire main living area aroun
For Newcomers
A pretty good day, W asked for help with a work project and when I finished with an emailed it back she called and said " you rock, you're the best". That mad me feel really good although I know it shouldn't - it was a glimpse of how she
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Barrybran by Barrybran @ Today at 12:38 AM

I've had a pretty good day so far. It's been a bit of a "me" day. I woke before my wife went to work but didn't get out of bed until after she left. We didn't have the kids today so I could afford a lie in before getting my day started. My
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC or not - know your rights, protect yourself II by wishing, hoping @ Today at 12:27 AM

(((GM))) I am so sorry. You have been through the wringer. It's despicable how you have to give up so much you have worked so hard to save in order to have peace. I hope your X gets his just reward. WH
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Points to ponder... by wishing, hoping @ Today at 12:25 AM

Thanks everyone for your support. TLD, H has been court ordered to split all bonuses with me 50/50. He has done everything in his power to keep me from getting that money. Going Through paperwork, my attorney's office found over $10,000 in bonuses t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She's returning home for in house separation! by Oxford1 @ Today at 12:14 AM

Originally Posted By: claire7"I just want to show her how much I love her!" "I just want my wife back that's all I know!" I just reread through this thread, and I haven't seen that you are on a path to this. The divorce coach ma
Midlife Crisis
Sad, no. I've been through the wringer and have posted about it the last few years. I will finally have some peace. My xh has a personality disorder and a gambling addiction which led to a lot of abuse during our marriage. The end of my dream is very
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She's returning home for in house separation! by claire7 @ Today at 12:07 AM

"I just want to show her how much I love her!" "I just want my wife back that's all I know!" I just reread through this thread, and I haven't seen that you are on a path to this. The divorce coach may have just been asking YOU w
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Figuring out how to behave by tld @ Today at 12:03 AM

MDU- I am so sorry that he cannot be honest with you. Hopefully eventually he will wise up, and learn you cannot move forward until he is honest. I think the therapist will tell him that he has to be honest, and completely dump the OW for it to wo
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: How should I feel? by RockJC @ Yesterday at 11:57 PM

Strangest thing. The last two times my ex called this week she was really nice to me. Tonight she even said "Thank you". It is like a different person. Lets hope this person stays around for a while.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: melissag - update by Wonka @ Yesterday at 11:56 PM

M, I'm one unholy limping mess with nary two cells rubbing together...or not. In a 2-day training session that is tough on the mind. Just wanted to send a quick note to remind you, if you have, to print out all emails from H and other correspond
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts My WAW confuses me by Bunches @ Yesterday at 11:49 PM

Thought I'd start a new thread as the old one was getting long. Link to old thread below. http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2446072&page=1 So my W was over again tonight dropping off S again. She hung
Midlife Crisis
Wow! Your XH in my opinion is an idiot. He gave up rights to his kids? He really is off his rocker. I cannot believe money would be that enticing to him. What a maroon! Are you sad about the less contact with XH? Maybe you need the time away f
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She's returning home for in house separation! by Oxford1 @ Yesterday at 11:44 PM

Originally Posted By: MrBondThere's a difference between reaching understanding of yourself and resentment/loathing to your W. Sounds like you are going back to the old way of thinking about her that turned her off. If your ultimate goal is to not ge
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC or not - know your rights, protect yourself II by golf mom @ Yesterday at 11:40 PM

I haven't signed yet. It was submitted to me for review. I just want to move on with my life. The longer this goes on the more equity accumulates in the house (and I will have to pay a percentage of it to xh) and the more I incur in legal fees. We co
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... 10 11 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004