A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you create a customized
step-by-step plan to get your marriage on track!

CALL 303-444-7004 to schedule a time to speak with a DB Coach.
Get started right away!

A Message from Michele
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: blended, not stirred. by blended @ 15 minutes 18 seconds ago

I feel discouraged. I don't feel this relationship will ever be revisited. I know that takes the focus off me, and I know that is fortune telling. I'm just looking at the odds, and it smacks me in the face.....Regardless, my work needs to be about my
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: blended, not stirred. by blended @ 17 minutes 38 seconds ago

Why is it that you make things appear differently to me, so clear, when I thought I was making sense of my actions? Thank you AS. I am slow. I'm dense, and I'm slow, but I am learning from the lumps I am given
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still here. Still not detached... (Part 2) by Painful @ 17 minutes 48 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BluWave So yes, I am suggesting that you start being more of a d-ck to your wife. (you and Parkema/Mark). She is betraying you in the worst way and so it confuses her (and turns her off) that you continue to be so nice. Start p
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC or WAS... either way, I'm here by SBJ @ 28 minutes 16 seconds ago

LAJar, I can only offer support to you. I don't know what or how to broach the subject with your H. My BD was 7/2016 so I am about a year ahead of you on this journey, but I promise that it does get easier as you find the "YOU" that has bee
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still here. Still not detached... (Part 2) by Chris73 @ 41 minutes 26 seconds ago

Next time Rick! I try to go once a quarter. I don't gamble much. Just like to sit by the pool and chill. But I may hit the poker tables on Sunday night if I can find one cheap enough
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Vent Fest by job @ 44 minutes 23 seconds ago

Ginger, Your current manager is very much aware that you are an intelligent and capable lady who could have gone through the list and found the problem. Your manager gave her the task to see if she can do it properly. Your manager is going to be t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Any Advice? by Joseph9 @ Today at 07:41 AM

My W is a middle school teacher......go figure Teachers gone wild!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My Journey with WAS (Part 5) by Joseph9 @ Today at 07:38 AM

Quote:YeaYeah J - us Type A's beat ourselves up way way more than what others can do to us; so much self-inflicted damage lol. I need to add that to the list - stop beating myself up too much. h J - us Type A's beat ourselves up way way more than wha
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: blended, not stirred. by AnotherStander @ Today at 07:37 AM

Originally Posted By: blendedI own everything you stated, with the exception of calling her a scuzzy and kicking her out. I didn't mean you said it literally I just meant that a couple of days before you told her you would do whatever it took to sa
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Im new here. My story by AnotherStander @ Today at 07:24 AM

Originally Posted By: PlewI found out that he had been googling erotic love poems and sending them to someone. He says it was just conversation and they never met. How did you find that out, snooping? If so then stop doing that as it will drive him
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: blended, not stirred. by blended @ Today at 06:58 AM

I appreciated those 2x4's! I am not here because I'm an expert in relationship and personal behavior. That's for sure! I'm here for the guidance and support......I begged and pleaded the entire time she was here. I chased her around and tried to reas
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still here. Still not detached... (Part 2) by Rick1963 @ Today at 06:34 AM

AC? I'm 25 miles from there. Sadly can go this weekend. Enjoy
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WW in A. NC w/ OM(?) Next steps? (6th thread) by hoosjim @ Today at 06:31 AM

Quote:How are you doing, Jim? Read a post of yours on another thread a coupla days back, a good one giving a good summary of changing the dynamic with a WW, and it struck me that I am probably in a place where my own W has not had to "work hard
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Any Advice? by gw5263 @ Today at 06:30 AM

Joe Joe, She works for the school board at the middle school, not from home. We were separated for a month, but i moved back into the house becasue she could not pay any of the bills and was going broke. She does not get paid thru the summer, however
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still here. Still not detached... (Part 2) by Lovelyp @ Today at 06:27 AM

I think your wife is taking advantage of you. She wants out so she must make do with her money. The day she left you she lost the right to ask for you to bail her out financially. Other than what you already contribute you shldnt do anything more.ev
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still here. Still not detached... (Part 2) by Chris73 @ Today at 06:17 AM

Thanks Blu. This is a lot to digest and I will re-read it a few more times when I'm not so busy at work. But just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to reply. I'm heading to Atlantic City on Sunday for some serious GAL. The plan is to hang at
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: blended, not stirred. by sandi2 @ Today at 06:00 AM

Quote:what I see as important or what is considered a deal breaker is quite possibly not the same as GF, you or anyone else. perhaps I am minimalizing the importance of her focuses Only you know what is a deal breaker in your relationships. Only yo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: blended, not stirred. by AnotherStander @ Today at 05:58 AM

Sorry Blended, but here come the 2x4's... Originally Posted By: blendedTonight was a mess. I initiated a relationship convo, and possibly performed the craziest move ever heard of on divorcebusting. I proposed. I'm not sure I would call that crazy
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 25yearsMLC 10 Years Later I FILE D part 6 by Maybell @ Today at 05:28 AM

It is strange to say. And to feel. But it is where the healing happens. This is the worst part, 25, and you're doing beautifully. Keep up the great work. How go things on the job front side??
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Boston Dad in Need of Help Part 3 by doodler @ Today at 05:21 AM

Originally Posted By: AccurayThe main argument I see in favor of telling the kids that the LBS did not want the divorce is honesty -- that you should be honest with your kids. I think this argument is flawed because if your parenting was driven by h
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC or WAS... either way, I'm here by LAJar @ Today at 05:17 AM

Thanks peace. Your parting words of "Hang in there friend", so simple but much needed. Today would have been 10 year anniversary. Sad for the old, loving memories of what was, but I'll get through. The unknowing is plain and simple horrib
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Boston Dad in Need of Help Part 3 by AnotherStander @ Today at 05:13 AM

Originally Posted By: TeppoI can understand the benefits of not pointing the finger at my W for breaking up our family, however, I can't but feel that she's getting off too easy. Is she? In her eyes, she's been suffering silently for years and YOU w
Midlife Crisis
Funny that she asked you to keep doing something for her that she liked. When mine told me that she was moving out then I stopped getting her coffee every morning. She didn't ask me to keep doing that...instead she used it in an argument saying that
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still here. Still not detached... (Part 2) by Joseph9 @ Today at 05:11 AM

Blu...thank you for this it makes a lot of sense and is a really good post. I have felt myself mentally start to pull away from my W over the past couple of weeks. I think were I struggle is with the financial peace. Any advice on that? I make mo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Lost on how to save my marriage! 3 by joejoe1 @ Today at 05:08 AM

Holding, Cool, I will have on a Purple LSU shirt. Go Tigers.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004