A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: KGirl - one year later by Card29 @ 1 minute 50 seconds ago

I see. Live and learn, I guess. Don't let it stop you from organizing something else in the near future if you feel inclined! That would be the real tragedy. On to your new thread now
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: A New Day by Lifes Twists @ 3 minutes 7 seconds ago

So today my wife sends me a email about the health insurance that she tried to have me removed from and how I need to get certain tests done before the end of the year. She also actually include an update on stuff that she is aware of with the girls.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: RD moving on by Vanilla @ 4 minutes 48 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: rd500Vanillia. Validated hugged validated more hugs Myself and D10 had a long chat last nite and I told her I was proud and glad she told me She had a cry about W taking off her rings and told me W should not come home unti
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Dance of Pursuit and Distance (new) by CaliGuy @ 6 minutes 28 seconds ago

I need to read this one a few times ... I am so entirely guilty of this dance and its gone on for far to long. Just when I think I have made enough room for myself there is a way she [censored] me in ... something I really need to work on.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Riding the rollercoaster by u-turn @ 7 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: dawgyI need to start looking for someone new . There are many lonely women out there that would like to come into a sitch like mine and step in as a mother and wife as long as it is indeed over between us. Dawgy, just wonderin
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Learning to Walk Again II by CaliGuy @ 10 minutes 5 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BklynMomThere is no way that somewhere inside your W doesn't feel guilty and is second guessing her behaviors. Don't let her reel you back in with her spew. Your son is a lucky kid who is loved so much. Don't forget all yo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Busting a Move - LisaB Ch6 by Vanilla @ 14 minutes 23 seconds ago

Lisa You can be in communication and friendly if you choose, but not in an R if that is your choice. It's not one or the other. That is the attitude I take. Talk about ordinary things, friendly like a neighbour but not an R. Not until no EA/PA, gam
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: KGirl - one year later by KGirl @ 16 minutes 0 seconds ago

Well... 7 people in all came. 2 were my sister and fiance, who were 15 min late picking up to go to dinner which threw everything off (so we were still in a booth eating at 7 when I wanted to be in the bar area to greet people when they came in). 4
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: KGirl - one year later con't by paul19510 @ 17 minutes 4 seconds ago

(((Kgirl))) I had some interaction with my STBXW when she came by to take my S13 to his game. She is still just as selfish and self centered as before. I came to the same conclusions you mention above. Just keep swimming along.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The August email by Wonka @ 26 minutes 8 seconds ago

Mozza, Thanks for posting this email from W. From what I read, it sounds like she's in a fair amount of pain. Also see a lot of justifications which is incredibly unfair and immature. We have had several exchange in your previous threads about
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: KGirl - one year later by Card29 @ 32 minutes 33 seconds ago

Was it really that bad? I guess I just get the impression that a couple of people were a little perturbed, but generally it was a success. Is that not how you feel?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Having Affair - Won't Admit To It #⃣2⃣ by sandi2 @ 33 minutes 12 seconds ago

Paying for two separate places is not going to help finances. I suggest you apply the LRT, and not let up until she is ready to work on the M or leaves.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts KGirl - one year later con't by KGirl @ 33 minutes 26 seconds ago

Old thread here: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2519729&page=1 . That moved quickly - all that talk about sex and dinner and whatnot got people posting I'm determined to not yesterday and all that w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Married fast? Too late? Completely stuck :/ by sandi2 @ 37 minutes 38 seconds ago

Which one needed the green card?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts The August email by Mozza @ 38 minutes 52 seconds ago

I found an email that my W sent me in early August, one month before BD and one week before her new job and meeting OM. That day, I was out at an amusement park with D6 for the day (D6 had won 2 tickets), W was home with D3 and I was giving W the sil
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Elsa in Piecing (knock on wood) by sandi2 @ 39 minutes 21 seconds ago

Quote:Sandi, yes, we've been separated for about 6 months now. I am confused about the piecing part.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Plain Vanilla #3 by edz @ 41 minutes 17 seconds ago

Right, now were heading to cold shower territory :-)
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: KGirl - one year later by KGirl @ 41 minutes 41 seconds ago

Certainly things I could improve up on in the future. I've been reluctant to plan events or even have people over because I'm always worried something will go wrong (and I really shouldn't be.. I'm generally speaking a very detail-oriented person), s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Busting this Divorce - 90 Days NC #1 by sandi2 @ 41 minutes 51 seconds ago

Something I have learned with my health issues, if you are not on a good diet, it will intensify the irritation mood swings. You mentioned you have been eating junk food lately.
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Still doing LRT.... by UpperCu @ 45 minutes 18 seconds ago

Why not send the text only to SS? You've got no issues with SS (I assume) and your silence with H speaks loudly and says many more things than your own words could say.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice here - working the process but.. by Wonka @ 46 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: NAJ1964Wonka You make me laugh which is what I really need these days, thank you for that. Seriously. You're welcome! So with your magic crystal ball and years of experience, how do you see this situation turning out? I don'
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: KGirl - one year later by Mozza @ 48 minutes 49 seconds ago

KGirl - I've a slightly different take. I think the 7 pm time is what caused the confusion. Several people were confused, so it's worth considering that it's not about "taking responsibility for other people's choices" but about learning an
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Card29 VIII by Card29 @ 49 minutes 49 seconds ago

Agreed, Toots. I will say that I wasn't a miserable person pre-BD. I was thankful for lots of things in my life. Since I was a kid I wanted the M life, and most of the time during my M, I was content with it. There were just always those times, e
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separated, but still friends by Toots @ 50 minutes 27 seconds ago

GG is right Pink...you need a nice Xmas outfit! Confident, sassy Pink. What's your best colour - wear it. Don't go for anything baggy or 'mumsy.' More 'yummy mummy' Go for a nice form-fitting outfit in your best colour that you'll feel comfortable &
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: A Lifetime Movie Starring GB #11 by BklynMom @ 55 minutes 11 seconds ago

I'm sorry to hear that you d is having a hard time. I'm sure it must be very hard on you. I always try to remind myself how much I have to be grateful for during hard times. You are blessed that you have the support of your in laws & your mom
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 ... 13 14 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004