A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

JUNE SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
SPECIAL OFFER GOOD UNTIL 4:00 PM Central Time ON FRIDAY, JUNE 24TH.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Five Years Ago Today by exquisitetobe @ 7 minutes 29 seconds ago

I apologize.. i knew my name could not be use but my e- mail does not reveal my name. I thought it was to my discretion to give it. Once again, i am sorry and i won' t do it again..
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Chapter 2, She moved out - I win! I think by bigybiz @ 10 minutes 41 seconds ago

Sandi2: Thanks - I really needed that. With the end of the school year the timing will be perfect. I don't want her back like this and if she continues to be this WW - I'll never be happy with her. D20 says her mum is a quitter. If she is truly quit
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Chapter 2, She moved out - I win! I think by bigybiz @ 17 minutes 9 seconds ago

Job: Your timing is perfect
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Just an update... by wishing, hoping @ 24 minutes 47 seconds ago

Unfortunately my stepfather passed in 2008. I don't know if my mom would have any idea about it. Of course now X says it isn't Evan's train. He claims it was a purchase from my stepdad and that he left it to X which isn't true at all. And yes it po
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Just an update... by kml @ 34 minutes 1 second ago

Let me guess - is this train some sort of collector's item that has resale value? Or is your ex just nutty about trains and freaked out that he could no longer use it himself? Did your son want it at your house? I can't imagine that the police to
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Five Years Ago Today by job @ 39 minutes 16 seconds ago

exquisitetobe and Tad, Sharing of personal info is not allowed, i.e., not even hints about what your email address is. I have copied and pasted what is considered a Board policy for your info: "This is a public forum. Exchanging private contac
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 3 Months of misery by coffee_ @ 45 minutes 19 seconds ago

Thanks for another kick in the pants Zeus, ha! I love that you told me to stfu, got it.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Just an update... by job @ 46 minutes 37 seconds ago

Anything to keep the drama going. If it is your son's train, then he should decide where he wants it to be. If your step-father purchased the train for your son, then it is your son's train. I think I would have a chat w/your step-father about the
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Did Not See It by RDS @ 49 minutes 50 seconds ago

On another note, I've been growing a beard for the last couple of weeks. I have the "Joe Dirt" gene (if you have seen the movie you will know what I'm talking about) so some people may look at me and say, "You're growing a beard?...Ok
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Chapter 2, She moved out - I win! I think by job @ 50 minutes 42 seconds ago

Please start a new thread.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 3 Months of misery by Zues126 @ Today at 02:23 PM

Coffee, I just wrote this on another thread. I think it is a good thing to consider. Quote:One thing I'm a big believer in is writing out what you'd need to see happen before you'd be willing to reconnect emotionally (or physically!) with WAS. Fo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: New adventures 2 by Si_07 @ Today at 02:08 PM

Had a good weekend. Been at a local festival a couple of nights, once with work colleagues, another with some friends. Got a desk for my son so he can work on his homework better, set it up in his room so will see what he thinks when he is back next
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 3 Months of misery by coffee_ @ Today at 02:08 PM

I wont fall for the bait. I was super mad yesterday and broke sandi's rule about no fighting. She led me to believe that I was cooking dinner so I planned on it, but then she told me her and her older friends that we have known since we got M'd where
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Did Not See It by RDS @ Today at 01:57 PM

Originally Posted By: doodlerOriginally Posted By: RDSThe last couple of years I occasionally daydreamed being away from my W and getting into another happy R with a another woman. Now that the opportunity can be a possibility why doesn't that make
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Chapter 2, She moved out - I win! I think by sandi2 @ Today at 01:46 PM

Quote:Is the only solution to this - she seeing the kids and I going on with our lives without her? The solution to what? The M problems? She seems to think you were the problem. You say you have made a lot of improvements. So, do you still agre
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Did Not See It by doodler @ Today at 01:38 PM

Originally Posted By: RDSThe last couple of years I occasionally daydreamed being away from my W and getting into another happy R with a another woman. Now that the opportunity can be a possibility why doesn't that make me happy? Maybe the woman y
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Just an update... by wishing, hoping @ Today at 01:34 PM

Hey all My ex has struck again. He called me Friday night raging over the fact that I had s remove a train that my stepfather bought him and bring it to my house. Now granted I have been out of the house for two and a half years. I argued that my fa
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: A new crossroad reached by mleigh4 @ Today at 01:27 PM

Hi guys. is it just me or is time flying by!? I have been busy and feel a need for some R and R, which I plan on getting today. After H had shared his work related stress with me on Monday, I decided to send him a quick TM Tuesday morning to say
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Marriage Crumbling - Part 4 by James3 @ Today at 01:26 PM

Those are good points and sentiments I identify with, I don't think she does. And she'll likely say she's felt this way for a long time, not just a moment.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: waw, mlc, or ww?? I am baffled by Martin5 @ Today at 01:23 PM

Hi SH, been off site for a while, was getting a bit laden down with the posts, so was trying a bit of cold turkey, this process is 1 step forward, 2 steps back, looking into the future is the worst thing one can do, still looks pretty bleak, no chang
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still here and need support 2 by poschan @ Today at 01:15 PM

Thanks SH. d7 and I had a nice dinner Friday night and listened to some live music. Yesterday, after working in the yard for a few hot hours, a friend came over and we went kayaking and did some fishing along the way. It was nice to float on the w
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Infidelity/WAH, my story pt 2 by SH_ @ Today at 01:15 PM

(((((Sara))))) So good to hear the trip went well and that you have so much support in your new home area. That will be very beneficial for you. Keep putting one foot in front of the other and don't worry about his loss of a day with the kids. Be
For Newcomers
Vanilla and Ripe share more on detachment This should link you to my current thread. The info are the last 2 posts. Hope you find it as useful as I have .
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Being there to help v going dark:balance by Surfer @ Today at 12:49 PM

As always Sandi. Thank you. Been out mountain biking with friends today. GAL. 5 hours solid - climbed 2000 ft and came back down. Did want want to go as I was feeling sorry for myself. Getting out with friends, outside the bar scene, really helps.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Infidelity/WAH, my story pt 2 by SadSara @ Today at 12:37 PM

Hi Painter! I lurk in your thread all the time. I feel like a famous person has stopped by, lol! Rose888, You're welcome to stop by and comment anytime. I am not as together as I seem. Every day is still a battle with detaching. SH, I am trying no
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004