A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The lie continues... by CT1118 @ 9 minutes 29 seconds ago

Something happened in me today. I would guess it has been happening and maybe just arrived today. While reading MWD's books, the 180's, this site I had been pondering the concept of "do something different". Clearly above, I tired that with
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newcomer: How did I get to where I am today? by Chippie @ 16 minutes 16 seconds ago

ugh. Reading this is like a rock in my stomache. His thing is predominantly emotionally and verbally abusive except for the one time I mocked him that it escalated to him breaking the door and kicking me out. I've gotten very angry as well. And you'r
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My third post - please be nice by RDS @ Today at 12:31 PM

Originally Posted By: collin I've gotten on this thing now (and I know it seems stupid) but when she says she's going HOME in reference to her apt, I tell her that's not her home. THIS is OUR home. I can't call it her home, I always refer to it as
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Shelob's Lair by Zues126 @ Today at 12:06 PM

Hi V! Yes, my parents are awesome and I am truly fortunate. Juju, you've asked a question that has two parts. What keeps me here, and what keeps me away from those other communities (Voice for Men/MGTOW for those just joining). What keeps me here
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Confessions of a failed mind reader by dream @ Today at 11:54 AM

It's nice to hear that I've been missed. Things were pretty busy in my life for awhile, but I plan to do more posting as well as reading now that things have calmed down! 1- I'm glad to hear you're making your home yours. Packing up random items th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Confessions of a failed mind reader by AndrewP @ Today at 10:37 AM

Originally Posted By: Sottoyes absolutely I would pack all her stuff up, put it on the front porch & let her know she can come and get it. You of course will have a GAL activity when she does. I'm just packing it up to get it out from underfoot.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My third post - please be nice by collin @ Today at 10:33 AM

Another Saturday waking up past noon. Just don't really have any reason to pull myself out of bed when I'm here alone. I still talk to W on a daily basis. The other day she came over and I cooked us dinner and we went back to her apt and we watche
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Offering Prayer by collin @ Today at 10:24 AM

Hey Bigybiz, I've been kind of quiet on here because I haven't really had any news to post. But how did counseling go? We went once and I thought it was really positive, but now W doesn't seem to want to go back. I don't know if she's scared of
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Confessions of a failed mind reader by AndrewP @ Today at 10:20 AM

dream - it's good to see you. I've missed your calm reasoning voice. 1 - I'm making the house "mine". Considering how much was taken there's not actually a lot to remove. The stuff that I'm boxing is stuff I don't want in my house. Her
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Yesterday's Gone, Tomorrow's not here... (5) by Vanilla @ Today at 10:20 AM

You are doing that which works! What do I know V
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Abuse Resource 2 (Vanilla and Zelda) D Advice by Vanilla @ Today at 10:13 AM

Vanillas post to chippie A couple of posters have asked me to check in on you and read your thread. Of all of the posters only a small number have exposure to serious abusive behavioural issues in a partner. Sometimes that includes behaviour of in
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What Should I be Doing (no direction 8) by Coconut @ Today at 10:10 AM

Oh, and posting here and supporting others is part of my GAL, I'm not going anywhere... I realize it's meaningful to let others see how the journey is on this side of it all.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What Should I be Doing (no direction 8) by Coconut @ Today at 10:07 AM

Thank you all, your support is greatly appreciated.. I've been planning for this, I was 95% sure something was going on, but I didn't want to give up on M unless I knew for sure, so I suffered through knowing it was likely happening. Sandi, I think
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: wife of 14 years walks out on her family by sandi2 @ Today at 09:59 AM

Okay, I am going to ask several questions, to get a better picture of your W and the MR. Has your W basically had the same personality since you M her? Does she have major mood swings? In order for you to feel you were making your W happy, would y
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What Should I be Doing (no direction 8) by bigybiz @ Today at 09:52 AM

Coconut: A tough blow. My guess is you have most of the info you need now. You can dust yourself off and move forward on your own terms. Stay strong - our group is an small army who are behind you all the way.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focus on Me and my Boys 5 by Rose888 @ Today at 09:47 AM

Originally Posted By: JimKaodream, If she gets primary custody I will move there and also appeal to have 50/50 custody. If 50/50 can't happen then I will still move there to be close to my boys. So, if she gets primary custody, you want the cus
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Chapter 3. Let the detachment begin by Rose888 @ Today at 09:43 AM

I agree with SH--I don't see disrespect in your wife's email. It was brief, but it explained the reason for the request and acknowledged that it might be a problem for you and implied (by telling you to let her know if it was a problem) that she was
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What Should I be Doing (no direction 8) by JimKao @ Today at 09:40 AM

Coconut, I am sorry she was still hiding it from you. The WW is cruel. Keep posting we are here for you man!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The start of something... new (again) by hawker @ Today at 09:40 AM

Ugh...that stinks!! Hamstrings injuries are painful and they take a long time to heal....just what you wanted to hear ...keep with the icing!!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What Should I be Doing (no direction 8) by hawker @ Today at 09:37 AM

Yes I third that...don't leave us, keep posting!!!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focus on Me and my Boys 5 by JimKao @ Today at 09:30 AM

dream, If she gets primary custody I will move there and also appeal to have 50/50 custody. If 50/50 can't happen then I will still move there to be close to my boys.
For Newcomers
Year anniversary of WW moving out... Pretty surreal. Any thoughts on where I am at currently. I would love some opinions to make sure I stay grounded. Enjoy the weekend dbr's!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What Should I be Doing (no direction 8) by Rose888 @ Today at 09:22 AM

So sorry to hear this. Best of luck, and I agree with Sandi--keep posting.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The start of something... new (again) by betterm @ Today at 09:22 AM

Well, crap! just after I posted last one, I did some circuit training and ended up re-injuring my hamstring that was already partially strained/pulled from playing soccer last weekend... I took a shower and was hobbling downstairs when my W appeared
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What Should I be Doing (no direction 8) by sandi2 @ Today at 09:20 AM

(((Coconut))). I'm so sorry to hear this. I gave her more benefit of doubt than any WW I can remember. She was good! Very slick! It enforces the fact that the WW and AP cannot continue to have any type of contact. I think you need to stay as f
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004