NOTICE: We are running maintenance and pruning the forums this week and next. If there are any Topics or Posts you want to keep, please save them asap, as they may be deleted.
WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO KEEP THE FORUMS UP AND RUNNING.
HOWEVER, THERE MAY BE TIMES DURING THIS PROCESS WHEN THEY ARE DOWN.
THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Newbe 3 yes it is an excellent book. it has a Christian spin on it . but a great book. I am in similar sitch. igit
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: MY TRAGIC WAW STORY PART IV by ItHurts @ 6 minutes 40 seconds ago

Good morning. Okay before I reply I want to check in here...got a text from WAW this morning. She told me she has given her notice at her job and her last day is in mid-September. Her move to FL is the end of September. How and when should I reply? S
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I was doing so good by dawgy @ 8 minutes 37 seconds ago

yeah Turn , I printed that tibit off and have read it several times already . It makes a fella feel like time will pass and eventually she will come back . If she does come back i feel optimistic it can work out . These days shes very messed up . i d
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: FINALLY SURFACING by Fartiltre @ 14 minutes 32 seconds ago

W and I talked yesterday about me picking up the bags and about D7 wanting to stay more at my place. We did it on the phone and then again later when I picked up the bags. We agreed upon me having a day more every second week that is scheduled and t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Advice with WAW by Card29 @ 17 minutes 41 seconds ago

Dpthght, your situation is so similar to mine. My WAW suffers from depression. I have been trying to get her to be more social for a few years. She started an EMBA program in March and began spending lots of time with a group of students there (or
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Still in MLC but has now left #3 by LoisB @ 19 minutes 47 seconds ago

No! I don't get the impression at all that you are doing nothing! Really. I get impression that you expending a lot of energy looking at the insanity of the situation as opposed to making yourself sane. Keep up the Good Fight Matt. YOU can do this!!
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: H is out of the house by twinmom @ 35 minutes 56 seconds ago

The "issue" is H WANTS to be here I am the one not allowing that and refusing to even see/talk to him most days.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I was doing so good by u-turn @ 41 minutes 35 seconds ago

welcome back dawgy- It really is crazy what they say to justify the A sometimes. I can't make sense out of much these days. Don't try to figure it out. Look at what mrbond posted on my thread about being the lighthouse. It is helping me. hang in th
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: One breath at a time by whatisis @ 48 minutes 52 seconds ago

Here's another one, "Do not have a lot of dating experience and so far, not a fan." Welcome to our world lol!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I was doing so good by dawgy @ 49 minutes 38 seconds ago

Hey all . Dawgy here . I m still hanging on . Wife has been having a PA and EA for 9 months now . lol so much for being one of the lucky ones when the affair burns out inside of six months .Just my luck . She said something funny to me ( or at least
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Waiting One (and tired of it) by LoisB @ 54 minutes 19 seconds ago

((((((((((Ats))))))))))) Take care of yourself today. Put your needs first. Don't diminish what you are experiencing. The grief and pain is real and deserves your full compassion. What do you need to take of YOU today?? Pamper yourself and reassur
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Still in MLC but has now left #3 by Matt165 @ 54 minutes 37 seconds ago

It's OK Heather, I don't mind "harsh". I've done some of those things. My lawyer told me that unless my D14 tells the court that she wants to live with me, there is nothing I can do about keeping her with me. Unless I can prove my W is crac
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What to do when an EA involved? by bdub @ Today at 08:02 AM

The hardest part about all of this is you have to forget about the OM. I know, its almost impossible. I need some vets to back me up on this one. Don't snoop, spy or ask questions. It will only push her away. I'm telling you the day after I stop
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Waiting One (and tired of it) by Atsbaby @ Today at 08:00 AM

Thank you Lois. I asked him why he didn't tell me and his answer was because you don't want to talk about D stuff. "Talk about" no I don't want to but a sentence, I decide to file and my Atty put in the motion today. Heads up would have bee
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: What to do when an EA involved? by Hoju @ Today at 07:49 AM

Thanks bdub, yes she told me there was someone else the day she told me she no longer loved me and wanted out. I had to confront her about what was wrong as she had been acting off and distant for a couple weeks. I'm going to go read your sitch now.
Horrible night. Everyone get your 2x4s ready. I know they are coming. I asked H about doing an in home separation last night. He balked. I was not happy. I don’t understand why he says he wants to work on the M but still won’t fully recommit.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Still in MLC but has now left #3 by LoisB @ Today at 07:28 AM

Quote:You have to stop worrying about if things will get uglier, you know they will. You have to stop letting it control and consume you. Has there been and legal order on where your daughter will live? If not then I suggest your daughter at 14 tear
Midlife Crisis
GG, MLCers like to talk babble speak. You have to really listen to what they are saying and sift through the garbage to get to the bottom of the babble. Body language will tell you more about what your h. Be patient, but listen and do not try to r
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: topgunmbWell, since the forum maintenance wiped out my last reply to you, I'm glad to see you made it through the settlement signing without too many bruises. As for what's happening now, that's a tough one. Perhaps she's noti
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: How to Proceed by getrite @ Today at 07:00 AM

Long day yesterday. She texted me and told me she misses her best friend, which was me. She said that she wants to be friends because we were that before anything else. This threw me through a loop because we were instantly lovers. Well, it was texts
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Still in MLC but has now left #3 by Lifes Twists @ Today at 06:57 AM

Hi Matt, You have to stop worrying about if things will get uglier, you know they will. You have to stop letting it control and consume you. Has there been and legal order on where your daughter will live? If not then I suggest your daughter at 14
Jump to new posts Re: switching threads, switching gears..... by Ggrass @ Today at 06:21 AM

My thread explains it has a makeup title. It's a bit confused as I was trying to put a logical explanation to a very twisted and sordid sitch.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Unlearning conflict avoidance 13 by LuckyLuke @ Today at 05:39 AM

Small update: dance teacher came by and said he had heard W and I are getting divorced. We then proceeded to have a discussion, during which his advice was to "find the lion" in me (i.e. react, get angry, push back). He had heard this via
Jump to new posts Re: switching threads, switching gears..... by watto14 @ Today at 05:24 AM

Oh gg, Yay for the make up arriving soon, I just signed up for bella beauty box, every month you get new beauty products delivered in a pretty box, I'm all for new girly stuff! how ddid you freak a guy out? And mediation does not sound fun at all, d
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAH - chapter 3 by Old Dog @ Today at 05:02 AM

Originally Posted By: LisaB... but let's be honest, I'm pretty terrific. All right, now there's a PMA to be proud of. Your WAH may be chasing other women, sounds desperate to me, but how is he getting on there I wonder. And for the last couple of
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 ... 14 15 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004