A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

The OnLine Community updates are now complete and we are up and running as usual. Thanks for your patience.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: newbie need help needs help part 4 by pilot @ 16 minutes 19 seconds ago

dang igit. ever hear of having a vacation from drama? haha. It was really strange for your W to be angry at you for being the perfect dad, perfect husband, etc. She seems angry that in her mind, you are in a better mental state than she is. I wo
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Welp, He's gone. Wait-- Do I smell BACON??!?!!??! by Shining @ 21 minutes 21 seconds ago

And, I can't forget to include this classic, that almost got lost in the update: Probably should have kept this one inside, but, oh well. Texts H: You're quiet Me: Am I? H: everything ok? (One of those speechless moments where I could say so
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Dealing with WAW part 6 by pilot @ 23 minutes 15 seconds ago

raliced, Thanks for the input and alternative perspective. I know there could be a million reasons why she keeps me away. And while some may be more likely than others, it really does me no good to speculate. I do think it is interesting what you
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Welp, He's gone. Wait-- Do I smell BACON??!?!!??! by Shining @ 30 minutes 23 seconds ago

Friday, September 19 Reply from job: I am very sorry about what you had to deal w/today. Signing papers and doing walk thrus are difficult especially when a marriage is on rocky grounds at the time. Your h has a long ways to go and until he fig
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Welp, He's gone. Wait-- Do I smell BACON??!?!!??! by Shining @ 39 minutes 11 seconds ago

Ok, in keeping with the journaling of events and progress, here are a couple of posts that disappeared from the update last weekend: Friday, September 19, 2014 House papers are all signed. I'm sad. At the same time, I don't want the house. I know t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Depressed WAW, digging in, learning about myself by Card29 @ 43 minutes 20 seconds ago

I feel for you. It sounds like your kids are older. At least I dont have to deal with D2's pain. She quickly adjusted to the two households and has continued being the happiest little tot I've ever seen. Thank God for that girl and her joy. Also, tha
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: When to say when by honest @ 52 minutes 41 seconds ago

Well its been 8 days of NC. We have a company meeting in a few weeks, I might try to blow it off(truly making it NC). The problem I have now is I still have a few of her belongings. Do I break NC to get these back to her or wait till she asks for the
Midlife Crisis
Hmmm, me, too!! So, how do the real people on here meet up?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Can I get her back??.. by raliced @ Today at 03:03 AM

Keep in mind as you look through the various signatures on these boards that 8 weeks (which is almost the exact length of my situation) is nothing (although I can attest that it feels like forever). Whatever our various Walk Away Spouses are going th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Snowballs get bigger as they roll down hill! by sjallda @ Today at 02:57 AM

Yes I started Db last jan and at first things were going real well right off the bat, but after only two weeks he said I was fake, a liar, and that he doesn't believe that the change was real or that it would last. And I do struggle with re
Midlife Crisis
Well, lookie here...I'm smilin....good on you, sweetie. My neck of the woods, huh? Hmmm. So wish we could meet up... And yep, best not to let your mind wander to what he is doing. I can almost guarantee that it isnt anything at all what you are i
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Settlement signed. Now what? by NewB3 @ Today at 02:56 AM

feeling lost tonight. hard to love someone and not show them for fear of losing them. Loving that WAW wants to help me with anything I need, but waits for me to ask, as she wants to not be pushy or bother. On the other hand, I don't want to ask her f
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts I can be the lighthouse but not the tugboat by daring @ Today at 02:49 AM

OK, apparently in the DB website update my new thread got deleted. Restarting it.... This statement resonates with me right now- I can be the lighthouse but I'm not jumping into the water to drag him back to shore. I'm standing and strong, but her
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Nitty in a Nutshell #2 by nmwb123 @ Today at 02:38 AM

Your story has given me hope. I think my situation is a little more dire than most, but don't we all? Thank you for sharing these updates.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Still in MLC but has now left #4 by Matt165 @ Today at 02:33 AM

Wow, Mighty. I think the name really suits you! Following and hollering at you? Following you to to and from Lawyers office and texting you? All because HE got some young thing knocked up? Wow, now that IS crazy! As for the fact that "..she is
For Newcomers
I'm with you there Card on how hard the kids make it to detach.. My mind frame is similar to yours.. Every time I talk to my kids, it hurts to think we may not be back as one again..
For Newcomers
Seem to have lost my last response. Here's the shorthand version: Detaching: Without D2 is no problem. Salsa dancing on Monday's, kickball on Tuesdays. Gym 3 days a week. Trail running 3-4 days a week. And those are just the weekly activities. The p
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Can I get her back??.. by LoveMyW @ Today at 02:26 AM

Thanks for the reply Raliced.. Yeah I know PMA is a big thing, and the roller coaster is still happening (I'm not quite 8 weeks in yet), but it seems like every minute is another step further away.. Yep, I'm having a down couple of hours but I'll p
Midlife Crisis
Go, Shining! Dang, girl... you are hitting your stride. You sound great. I get the, eh... not so much up for stuff. But then when you do something you like and get out, you realize how much you enjoy it. You know... appreciation of the little things.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Wifes severe depression, MLC, and suicide attempt by Georgiabelle @ Today at 02:13 AM

Life, I think your candor with the parents was commendable. I also wanted to clarify that I wasn't insinuating this was your W's fault (I speed type on my phone) . I was trying to say your D being pregnant was the issue at hand and hopefully your W
For Newcomers
One more update before heading to bed, 'cause my journaling impulse has been all bottled up the last few days. Managed to do my circuit (8 km/5 miles) in 58 minutes (basically 58 minutes exactly) tonight. That's a new record for me, having shaved o
Midlife Crisis
Well, I lost several posts during the update...I saved them, tho. I may repost later. I spent the weekend fairly quiet. I read a TON, journaled, did some introspection, but I also made myself get out. <<<<< For the record, I did
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Eyes Wide Open by Mighty @ Today at 02:10 AM

What's up, Cali?! Thanks for poppin' in. Hmmmm.... temp check, you think? You know, in a way, I feel like he does wonder where I am at. I do think that he thought I would always "be there." The longest he has gone since nuke on July 7th is
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ATTENTION Virginia: Online Community by Shakspr @ Today at 02:02 AM

Also, some stuff that was in my thread, from Nitty, is now gone. As is my response from minutes ago.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ATTENTION Virginia: Online Community by Wonka @ Today at 01:03 AM

I am now seeing some posts that were posted recently only a few hours show "Yesterday 11:15 PM"...that is more than a day out of whack. Something ins't right with the time stamp on the threads. You'll get some homemade velvet cupcakes s
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 ... 11 12 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004