A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Learning the Two Step:Quick, Quick, Slow, Slow by job @ 2 minutes 21 seconds ago

Mel, It sounds like you've had a very busy end of school year. I'm glad you were asked to go full time and have a chance to sub over the summer. Will you be able to back after the summer break full time? You are very wise to take each day as it co
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Alcoholic MLCer... WOW!!!! by job @ 6 minutes 24 seconds ago

I wonder if he's going to stay w/friends, rent a room or an apartment...watch the financial side of things from now on. I hope that I am wrong, but he may very well begin spending a bit of money to furnish his new place and on himself. They do get
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Help My MLC/Nice Guy is a Foreigner! by BluWave @ 10 minutes 33 seconds ago

Thanks for reaching out. I am sorry you are here. I have more questions than I do answers for you at this point. But I do agree that ignoring never helps; and all the more reason not to if you have kids involved. Boundaries and detachment are about p
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Weird Reaction by StepUp @ 22 minutes 48 seconds ago

I really wish I there was someone here whose situation was waaay worse than mine but came through with flying colors and could tell me everything is going to be alright.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focus on Me and my boys 2 by mvgfwd2 @ 23 minutes 12 seconds ago

Whether you end up with the bill is not really the point. She has to take responsibility for her stuff, not you. If she doesn't and it ends up in the dumpster that's her problem, not yours. Document everything in the move, including your informing
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Alcoholic MLCer... WOW!!!! by TabD @ 25 minutes 45 seconds ago

Job, Thank you! I know in my mind i can't fix him, i am currently working on reminding my heart that I can't. I have to let him hit rock bottom. dog sitting is done with. it was just for this past weekend. it was done when H text me that he bro
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focus on Me and my boys 2 by sandi2 @ 25 minutes 53 seconds ago

Quote:So she has dumped all the moving responsibility on me. I ran into a friend at work and he said just move the stuff you want and let her worry about the rest. That would definitely upset her and jolt her if I left the assets she wanted in the
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: A door opening... by rd500 @ 28 minutes 0 seconds ago

Good luck Sotto. Often the thought is worse than the reality and you will have your crew with you. If your feeling down after , let your buddies on the internet know and we can share a nice red. Great news on the marital home You deserve a bre
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: To sign or not to sign by CRW @ 32 minutes 56 seconds ago

I felt like it was ok to respectfully take a stand there, after reading Sandi's thoughts that were pinned to the top.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Have i been making mistakes too long part 8 by SadHub @ 33 minutes 8 seconds ago

Now that's what I'm talking about tk! Take that first step and enjoy the moment as you are at dinner with d13. I look forward to hearing what your goals are and seeing what plans of action you will be putting into play. You got this.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK - PT 18 'Dark O'Clock' by rd500 @ 37 minutes 10 seconds ago

Hi Huddy. Not that it's worth giving headspace to BUT it seems she was trying to get a reaction , why ? Who cares She is running up and down a chesseless tunnel and that's that Glad you've got the good weather. Take care. Rd
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: A new crossroad reached by job @ 39 minutes 18 seconds ago

I agree w/what Cali and Sotto posted to you. Don't take on 100% of the "you didn't want me theme" he's singing these days. That's projection and let's be honest, no marriage is perfect and still it's a choice whether to be a part of the f
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: To sign or not to sign by CRW @ 39 minutes 26 seconds ago

w: In replace of the 24th and the 6th? Me: Yes W: I was thinking it would be easier to tack on Sunday the 26th and July 10 Me: I would prefer what I suggested.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Life's a Dance-One Step Forward and Two Steps Back by job @ 49 minutes 2 seconds ago

New Thread: Learning the Two Step: Quick, Quick, Slow, Slow
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Learning the Two Step:Quick, Quick, Slow, Slow by job @ 51 minutes 2 seconds ago

Previous Thread: Life's a Dance-One Step Forward and Two Steps Back
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Have i been making mistakes too long part 8 by tkdmme @ Today at 01:46 PM

Alright guys, Im on board! I will not waste anymore of your time or great advise. This has went on long enough. Im sick and tired of being sick and tired. Im done enabling her in the hopes that she may eventually come out of the fog. I have been
For Newcomers
Jam, We must have been posting at the same time. I will check out your thread later today when I have time and comment there. I am so, so sorry you are here. I feel you, sister! This is the hardest thing I have ever been through in my life. It will
For Newcomers
I don't have much to post these days because things are going relatively well. I am still here tho and reading up on folks. I feel like I should be careful about giving too much advice--I am coming out on the other side, but still have so much to lea
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: One of These Days by CaliGuy @ Today at 01:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Lifes TwistsHi Cali, Last time this happened I felt you jumped back in to soon and too easily. I am glad to see that is not the case this time. You are in command now and have the time to decide on a course of action. The first
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: One of These Days by CaliGuy @ Today at 01:14 PM

Sotto Right? Well its never boring that's for sure. I laughed at the timing of it all, just like over a year ago I drop the rope, she anchor checks and panics. Yes that's probably the biggest lesson I learned, sure she may miss the family, may mis
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Focus on Me and my boys 2 by JimKao @ Today at 01:13 PM

Thank you everyone for the feedback. STBX has already taken all her personal items. Only thing left now is marital assets. She wants formal dining room and baby grand piano. Since we are single income even if I tell her to figure her stuff out I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: To sign or not to sign by CRW @ Today at 01:12 PM

'That is fine. How about I take them the weekend of July 1?'
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ...the start of something new??? pt5 by betterm @ Today at 01:10 PM

Originally Posted By: cbtdadsorry I don't usually hand out 2x4's, You've handed me more than one 2x4 now. thank you cbt! haha. and you're right, I wanted to hear what she said, because I honestly don't think she even knows what's going on. My he
For Newcomers
Blu Please keep posting. I have gained so much insight and support from your story in regards to mine. It seems we have similar personalities and were married to similar kinds of men. I struggle daily with the simple disbelief that the man I thoug
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: ...the start of something new??? pt5 by betterm @ Today at 01:07 PM

He didn't "tell me what's going on", since I haven't actually RETAINED a lawyer, he's allowed to talk to me directly on these matters... until I retain an attorney. He told my W from the beginning that this was not something he'd typically
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... 10 11 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004