A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May your eyeliner, by Ggrass @ 10 minutes 47 seconds ago

Hands old dog a home Made snag roll. Lines them up for the other visitors. Is ok I gal with some exercise today! Well I jumped to a conclusion, very easily done. H cousin is getting my son to work for him this week on his farm. When he rings to or
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Edz - continuing to move forward by edz @ 34 minutes 58 seconds ago

Well. Less bitter than yesterday. That wasn't helped by it being the anniversary of us first meeting which I held as a tradition each year w was never the overtly emotional one so no surprise she doesn't seem to care. There are just days where I thi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: jim0987 #3 - replacing black holes with cats by Old Dog @ 39 minutes 8 seconds ago

[I suppose the thing I really can't get My head round is that she has emotionally detached and the way to save my M is for me to do the same...] Jim, I have the same problem. WAW seems to be a model of detachment. But that's the way it is. Concentra
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May your eyeliner, by Old Dog @ 45 minutes 35 seconds ago

Boundaries. That's something I really don't know anything about. I enjoy reading your thread gg. Just thought I'd let you know. And now for a joke. How did the hipster burn himself with his dinner? He ate it before it was cool. (Not so) Old Dog
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: jim0987 #3 - replacing black holes with cats by jim0987 @ 50 minutes 20 seconds ago

I suppose the thing I really can't get My head round is that she has emotionally detached and the way to save my M isfir me to do the same..... I'm finding this really hard. But I do know that I need to be a good father and get on with my own life.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: jim0987 #3 - replacing black holes with cats by Old Dog @ Today at 08:28 AM

Jim. Read and digest what Ahoy said. (Excellent advice Ahoy) My DB coach advised me to treat my wife as if she was my sister. Also look up destch with love. The pages about detaching and letting go. (Not do) Old Dog xx
For Newcomers
I did well last night. He didn't. I thought we'd had this great date night. We got home after the movie, watched some tv together and then I started falling asleep. So I asked if we could go watch in bed. He said he'd be in in a few minutes. He never
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Five Balls by ForeverYoung @ Today at 06:40 AM

Thanks for believing in me, Bright. Sometimes, I amaze myself! I'm giving W my best for as long as I can... she deserves it. What she does with it is up to her. I'm convinced she's giving me her best at the moment. How could either of us g
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Argument Clinic by BrightFuture @ Today at 06:37 AM

Heather, I like job’s advice in sitting back and observing for now. I also agree with her that it will take a couple of months to get settled with your job. I started my job in May and just now I’m starting to feel very comfortable with it. Give your
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Is it too late? by ForeverYoung @ Today at 06:22 AM

Originally Posted By: 123Gwen I am posting here to learn more about DBusting techniques in a situation where H is almost 2000 miles away, in the midst of MLC and an A. I am reading everyday and moving forward while trying to protect myself financiall
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Five Balls by BrightFuture @ Today at 06:18 AM

FY, just catching up on your posts. I’m so sorry about your dog. It brought up the memories of our last dog that was sick and we had to put him down. We both were so devastated. That was before the BD. It took us a long time to recover from this loss
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Walk away wife after 22 years part 2 by South74 @ Today at 05:51 AM

It's get better . So I'm working today and need D and S to go to W for dinner she is staying at MIL and she has told kids they can't because she is going to a works piss up. So much for her I will drop anything to see you both . Anyway kids have m
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Five Balls by ForeverYoung @ Today at 05:45 AM

Thank you Wonka, T2, and job, for the kind words regarding our loss. Surprisingly to me, it hasn't been as hard on us as the loss of our first dog 16 and a half years ago was. I believe one reason for this is that we knew this day was coming for more
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: jim0987 #3 - replacing black holes with cats by Young at Heart @ Today at 05:24 AM

Jim; you are getting great advice. You need to focus on your GAL and being a great father for your young children. You can't make your wife do anything. However you can change yourself, which will force your W to interact with you differently. G
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: What is going on in their heads? by intime @ Today at 05:02 AM

Zimmy.. It truly is unbelievable..how could these men love us so dearly one day then the next be totally detached?? I have no answer but I'm going to keep loving my husband regardless of the situation and as long as we have love in our hearts we can
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I cannot accept that this is it. by billman12 @ Today at 04:52 AM

The only way for me to contact them would be through her unfortunately. And the order states no contact with her Direct or indirect.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: May your eyeliner, by Ggrass @ Today at 04:36 AM

Ok, so as mentioned in Claire's thread and a couple of others I kicked my self in the a$$ and went and filled the wheelie bin. It's recycling this week too. Seems you can save $ real easy if you do have a massive sort out, I found in the book shelf
For Newcomers
Very cool. My church offers the D care too. Hang in there, man. My thoughts/prayers are always with you guys.
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused pt 3 by Jefe @ Today at 04:24 AM

Thank you, Shake.
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused pt 3 by Shakspr @ Today at 04:16 AM

Look at Jefe, making progress. Very cool. Sending prayers up for you. Have a very blessed day tomorrow.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Shall hate be fairer lodged than gentle love? by Shakspr @ Today at 04:09 AM

Thanks, PM. The ones in my area have times that are inconvenient until after the holidays. I am trying to include the DivorceCare for Kids in the plan. I have also heard good things.
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused pt 3 by Jefe @ Today at 04:02 AM

Thank you FD! She just called. She was just now getting off work and called to tell me how it went and what she planned on doing with the kids tomorrow. Trying hard to not get my hopes up but enjoying every moment at the same time.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Inside my chrysalis 6 by Card29 @ Today at 03:58 AM

Shining, that hit deep with me, too. I am scared of this journey tonight because for the first time since I started DB, I don't think I can do it. I'm always checking Ss's threads because I'm rooting for her, but also because of some similarities in
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts KGirl con't by KGirl @ Today at 03:51 AM

I came by to check in and think "out loud" a little and didn't even realize my last thread was done - http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2497413&page=11 I don't really have anything profound or
Jump to new posts Re: Need help. Scared, confused pt 3 by FunDad @ Today at 03:50 AM

This is so encouraging! Nice job Jefe. I'm not sure what she is thinking about more, the nicely folded cloths, or the loving shoulder rub. Probably both. :-) FD
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004