A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 14 days of sheer hell STILL continues by sandi2 @ 2 minutes 40 seconds ago

Your WW is not "coming around".
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife files D after I confronted her 2nd EA (4) by GWH @ 4 minutes 28 seconds ago

CWOL, It's great to hear that S11 is doing so well with BB. You gotta be one proud father. It's good that you, and your W can be civil. I know it's hard to have to see her all the time like that with games, and such, but i'm sure S11 is happy to hav
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife wants to separate at end of school year # 2 by Bhuda1 @ 7 minutes 5 seconds ago

I should state, we lacked communication when it came to our marriage. We did communicate on other day to day events, happenings, all situations when it came to our children. We never discussed our relationship. Sex was never discussed. It happe
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: my story 2 by DDJ @ 8 minutes 38 seconds ago

They're inside there somewhere! Anyone else have haircut stories?
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Not so stuck anymore by job @ 9 minutes 49 seconds ago

Raine, It sounds like the death of Chris was the trigger that started your h's downward spiral. Yes, he's got some other unresolved issues going on, but Chris was a friend and someone who lived in the neighborhood. A person doesn't have to be a clo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 14 days of sheer hell STILL continues by DDJ @ 13 minutes 24 seconds ago

@darknes,yes I cannot change her perspective. I've gotta keep my green apple and make sure it flourishes. She can do what she wants with the red apple. I was validating so well, but just went too far and let my love blind me. Yeah, have decided that
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Separating the Wheat from the Chaff by job @ 24 minutes 33 seconds ago

He really is acting like a spoiled brat! I'm glad you stood your ground and yes, there comes a time when you have to hit them w/some truth darts. Of course he's going to say he's not in the fog...where else is he if he's not in a fog living in a st
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: A door closing and another opening... by Huddy @ 27 minutes 26 seconds ago

Ah, the cold. It's not been a great week for weather. Good on you for salsa lessons and Mr nice guy seems like he might get the prize! Go Sotto!
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: advice...not new here but new again by LED22 @ 34 minutes 9 seconds ago

Thanks Job, I told him everything needs to be transparent but he said he deleted the messages. I did check this morning and she has texted him about 10 times and he has not responded to her. I think she is a bit irrational and he is probably turned
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: And on it goes by job @ 34 minutes 24 seconds ago

What the h@ll happen? Life happens, we grow up and take on more and more responsibilities as we walk the path of life. Unfortunately, your h hasn't completely grown up and his coping skills aren't very good. Some have a lot of underlying issues th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice by CRW @ 35 minutes 5 seconds ago

To clarify, I still am not initiating anything, I was just talking about in my responses.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: advice...not new here but new again by job @ 47 minutes 4 seconds ago

Since you have laid the deal breakers out for him, then you will need to follow thru, i.e., no ifs, ands or buts. Stick to them. As for the ow, he needs to send her a text that states the relationship is over and that he no longer wants anything to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Drop the Rope - Part VI by Zephyr @ Today at 05:36 AM

sorry away for a while. crazy busy. some for me but mostly just stuff with kids schedules. wife broke her arm so that has been a lot of it...she can't drive for instance. I will be going out of town for the day for nephews graduation. very proud.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: I guess this is where I belong now by JksD @ Today at 05:28 AM

It svcks that pple who destroy a family can get on so blithely with their lives while intentionally leaving in their wake a trail of destruction. It makes me sick. But life rolls on, with or without karma's help.
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: I guess this is where I belong now by JksD @ Today at 05:25 AM

Got my first ever Mother's Day card from kid. Since kid doesn't have much money with her, xh would have bought it for her. What does it take to get a Mother's Day card around here? A few violent outbursts, 1 TP, 1 A, a few horrible rumours about me,
For Newcomers
My W had been a super mom the last couple of years placing the children first, before herself, me, and our marriage. Since the separation I feel she has removed me and our marriage, and placed herself first. It appears she is no longer the super mo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Husband looking for support by LiM @ Today at 05:21 AM

Originally Posted By: tjcran I'm still expecting this to end in D, but I will not stop trying and I am glad I have found a better way of communicating that leads to connection. Unfortunately, we can't know how things will eventually turn out becau
For Newcomers
Jeep74, My wife is still at home, but she does work full-time. I work full-time as well. I think the reason that my wife is a better mom now is because she's planning to move out and get a divorce so she wants and needs the boys' support during
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: advice...not new here but new again by LED22 @ Today at 05:07 AM

Sorry for the length but I feel like my life is a reality tv show! So on Friday H called from work to say he was going to get a drink with a guy from work, he would be home around 7 and wanted to know if I wanted to go out and get a bite to eat. I
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 14 days of sheer hell STILL continues by Rose888 @ Today at 05:03 AM

Originally Posted By: DDJIt probably does come across as lecturing, except I use specific examples to explain selfishness, just like a real lecturer... Only problem is that you can lead a horse to water but you can't force them to drink. So Im think
For Newcomers
Does she seems that way because she isn't around them 24/7? Mine acts like that, too, and she only sees them on the weekends. It seems like being a weekend mom is all she really wants, if that makes sense....
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Starting to do things right? by AndrewP @ Today at 05:00 AM

I have always told my W that I love how she looks. Weight is not important. Not sure if that's "separate" or "too engaging" - but it's always been what I've believed.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: my story 2 by AndrewP @ Today at 04:56 AM

Wow - is this a common theme here? I chopped a foot off my hair and went back to a "regular" men's haircut myself. It was no longer making me happy. I had reached out to W several times in months previous asking if she thought I should c
For Newcomers
CWOL, Did your wife seem to become a better mom after she filed for divorce? My wife was a good mom, but a bit intolerant of some of my sons' behavior (loud noises etc). After she filed for divorce, she's seemed to be a much better mom.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: V is for Vanilla 29 by JksD @ Today at 04:24 AM

((((V)))) I am so sorry to hear this. I feel you about the PTSD part. Nobody who hasnt experienced it will ever understand it. The thing about abuse is that if there isn't a physical cut or a bruise, it's hard to justify why you're feeling hurt an
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004