A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Complex #7 - the green(-card) mile by Toots @ 46 seconds ago

Hi Complex, sorry to hear that, but glad you feel somewhat at peace. I hear you on the bitterness thing. But at least that is something we can control & work on. The Dear Peggy website has some useful content on this - for those of us who end up
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog seeks new trick 14 by Toots @ 10 minutes 54 seconds ago

Hi OD, belated happy birthday & I second the advice from Raliced. Good for you posting here before sending. I think the two themes are motive and tone. Part of your motive was fine, part not. And best to notice & lose the 'not' part. So it's
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Pink's Journey # 2 by Toots @ 18 minutes 40 seconds ago

Hi Pink, sounds like a good interaction with H. I like the dynamic of being there & truly present for a little while & then leaving on your own terms. Good idea keeping the door locked too! I listened to a TED talk on infidelity yesterday, wh
Jump to new posts Re: Toot est possible..... by Toots @ 45 minutes 21 seconds ago

Thanks Guys. I get where you're coming from & understand that although I am DBing, I'm also not reattracting H. I'll give it some thought. For sure, I don't feel like doing it at all - and it kind of stresses me out that you suggest it & I wo
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Detachment we can do it! (Smothy 4) by Smothy @ 48 minutes 10 seconds ago

I have just reread the light house story, What if there are no waves are made? My H has been very reasonable, pleasant and cooperative in all his requests. Do they still see you as the lighthouse, the beacon home?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Detachment we can do it! (Smothy 4) by Smothy @ 58 minutes 31 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: PyriteOriginally Posted By: SmothyJust read what i have written and it has hit me that I want to see some 'care' from H when I get back to the UK. In my head, if nothing has changed, the day I board the plane to my next post abr
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm an idiot by MrCAS @ Today at 05:26 AM

Would you not have known if she liberated $3,500 from the joint accounts? If there was no money missing then your demands for an accounting is borderline snooping. Look, my XW came up with the money ($2,500 retainer)for her L. I never asked where it
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: if it's too late why is he still here? by depress @ Today at 05:25 AM

Hi lost. How's everything? How are you doing ?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: How long should you go dark? by Old Dog @ Today at 05:03 AM

Has he actually dropped the bomb on you or is he just an uncommunicative idiot who has just got used to the situation?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Confused 5 by Joe46 @ Today at 04:45 AM

Originally Posted By: Zues126Well done. Now detach, stay dark, and GAL like you NEVER have before! You have done well, take it up another notch and really build your new life without looking over your shoulders. You know this, just rooting you on.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Is there a bottom? by Zues126 @ Today at 04:32 AM

Happy anniversary bravo. Looks like your 1 year is coming up as well. At least they aren't on the same day!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Confused 5 by Zues126 @ Today at 04:29 AM

Well done. Now detach, stay dark, and GAL like you NEVER have before! You have done well, take it up another notch and really build your new life without looking over your shoulders. You know this, just rooting you on. If you can accept that her
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: How long should you go dark? by Zues126 @ Today at 04:23 AM

Lord almighty this is a tough spot. I'm so sorry. No one is on the DB forums because things are peachy, yet this is very sad. I don't mean to make it worse, only validate that your 31 years together are so precious, even if they were volatile at t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: So scared, but ready... by ralphy @ Today at 04:21 AM

Just got a random FB message from a theater director friend of ours that they want me for a part in a show. W and I do the at her together. It's more a hobby for me, but it's a passion for her. In any other scenario, I would have declined due to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Confused 5 by Joe46 @ Today at 04:20 AM

Well all hell broke loose tonight!! D21 was texting me today some. She asked me if WW got a new truck. I told her yes. She asked what happened to the other car she had. D21 sold the other car to WW. Finances were tight and we were not able to make al
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Beat Goes On by uRworthy @ Today at 04:11 AM

Truly glad you feel as you do, M.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Teacher needs to become the pupil by Zues126 @ Today at 03:59 AM

Hey teach, glad you're here. I second reading DB/DR. It really demonstrates why a M is worth saving. More than that, it talks to how little we can change our spouse, but how much we can change the dynamic by changing ourselves. I won't tell you n
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Whatis lives...again! by whatisis @ Today at 03:44 AM

As far as the online thing, I treat people with respect and sensitivity... even when it's hard but I find you usually don't get that in return. The best you can hope for is that she'll just stop talking to you without explanation. Otherwise, you just
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Beat Goes On by LoisB @ Today at 03:39 AM

Go watch Gracie and Frankie. You'll laugh. You'll cry.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Beat Goes On by Mighty @ Today at 03:29 AM

Thanks, Heather. Ummm... first... "skin a skank" may be the best. However, there is "the Walmart episode" in which you referred... and I love whole heartedly. Hmmmm... we must have been on the same wavelength... but you hit the
Jump to new posts Re: Toot est possible..... by twinmom @ Today at 03:11 AM

Running into him somewhere isn't pursuing.... You don't have to worry about if OW is still in the picture. Think of it this way if it helps you... Show your H what he lost. Picture yourself walking by him on the street wearing something TOTALLY
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Beat Goes On by Mighty @ Today at 03:10 AM

Hey, uR! Guess what?! I totally get it. I completely understand what you are saying. In fact, I agree. The thing is, I am one of those who... well, I know "learns the hard way" for sure, but in this instance... learns for myself?? What I
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Beat Goes On by LoisB @ Today at 03:08 AM

Ur, I don't hear Mighty saying she did this in order to force them to "get it." I hear more of a situation where Mighty was surprised by the presence of someone who has done her and her children some great harm. She snapped for a moment
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Is there a bottom? by bravo61 @ Today at 03:06 AM

Hello all. Say a prayer for me tomorrow as that would've been our 12 yr wedding anniversary. I know she remembers it as our S has been fixated on it. It's also exchange day but I won't mention it or acknowledge it to her.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC? WW wants to run by TenBook @ Today at 02:51 AM

As the months have gone by and I have progressed through DB I find myself now in a state of neutrality. We don't talk. We don't even really look at eachother. My boundaries are in place and she knows it. In effect, we are living separate lives.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004