Get help from a Divorce Busting® Telephone Coach TODAY! We specialize in helping you get your marriage back on track, even when your spouse has one foot out the door. Don't be discouraged. We can help.
303-444-7004
or 800-664-2435
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: rutroe - MLC is not fun post #3 by scooby @ 41 seconds ago

What does pma mean?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 2 Months In And Feeling So Broken by JennD @ 1 minute 28 seconds ago

H's sister called tonight to give us an update. (she doesn;t know about M). H was out so she and I talked for almost an hour. Not alot of new details about MiL - still doing tests. She asked how we where - I didn;t tell her - I just said fine and
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: 4th Down And Getting A Little Anxious by bluesgal @ 6 minutes 25 seconds ago

GB-I can relate so much to your last post. Polar opposite. I know we can't try to analyze everything and we will likely never have answers for many things, but geez. Some days I just think, 'seriously, this is really happening?' I look back and c
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: rutroe - MLC is not fun post #3 by bluesgal @ 14 minutes 58 seconds ago

Hey Scooby- Calm down and take one day at a time. Your posts sound like your mind is in overdrive. I remember those days. As the sitch continues, you will think less about it and your H and slowly start to take care of you. I wish I could have d
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: 4th Down And Getting A Little Anxious by BklynMom @ 16 minutes 32 seconds ago

YOu are so much farther along then I was this soon after bomb. Your attitude is great - for your kids and for you. I have been around long enough to see several WAS return. I think its okay to believe in that dream if thats what you still want whi
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Loot and lawyers ... by HopefulStill @ 22 minutes 31 seconds ago

Oh boy. I step away for a few (more?) days and BLAM! Lots going on! There's waaaayyy too much to respond to directly, and it looks like Starsky and others have had you covered. Please remember that you H is walking into YOUR safe ground. YOU have
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: I think I belong here #3 by BklynMom @ 25 minutes 16 seconds ago

Praying - Life will teach your H very quickly all the lessons you want to tell him. I would just sign the papers and move on, the best you can. When these MLC feel like they are being held back or tied to us in any way they act more irrational. If
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Self-Defense Against Fresh Fruit by BklynMom @ 33 minutes 50 seconds ago

sounds like progress:)
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: new here. is DB even worth it? by claire7 @ 34 minutes 21 seconds ago

Definitely feel like I've had a setback today. I replied to his reply (in which he shared an article he read and strategies he is using with our D), thanking him for it, and praising him-- he is spending more QT with d, she is responding to him so
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Have I any hope...? by bashy @ 49 minutes 4 seconds ago

Further progress? It's he middle of the night here and the WAW has rang me at work to say there is a large spider in the bedroom and she needs some courage to kill it! I tried to reassure her but played as cool as I could. Surely someone who doesn't
For Newcomers
Thanks, Dev. Don't worry, Mr. Bond, my expectations are low, but I am encouraged by the change. I would hope that in 4 to 6 weeks she may start coming through the withdrawal, who knows to where, but at least it's forward motion... As of today, she
Jump to new posts Re: she is not OW - just my BFF - NOT! by scooby @ Today at 09:07 PM

When I deny sex while sleepwalking he keeps trying until he gets too tired to come in my room. My therapist says he is doing it bc if he gets turned down does not hurt his ego as much. I would give in at first, but once OW went to PA I stopped, as
Midlife Crisis
I dont buy it.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She moved home but still in love with OM! by gogofo @ Today at 08:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Oxford1All of this is just great info... Thanks Now it is time for application.
Jump to new posts Re: she is not OW - just my BFF - NOT! by MrBond @ Today at 08:37 PM

Okay aside from the sex, what other marital issues did you have? I understand you mentioned the sleepwalking before and that you couldn't lock the door, but could you go to another room? What happens if you deny him sex while he's "sleepwalking&
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She moved home but still in love with OM! by Oxford1 @ Today at 08:34 PM

Originally Posted By: labugSome very good food for thought from both Bond and gogofo. Are you up to the challenge? This is great advise and even better pointing out and uncovering of the situation. All you know is what I write and it is SPOT on w
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: buz 28: finally feeling worthy... a new beginning by makingmagic @ Today at 08:34 PM

OMG... OH HELL NO!!! I owe everyone a HUGE apology and beg for forgiveness!! PROFUSELY!!! Please know.. I am a work in progresss.... I don't EVER wanna be THAT person again!!! I just hope not to slip back to her!!! ~~~~ I am euphoric... and in
Midlife Crisis
"THE BEST PART: I came to these answers BY MYSELF!!" Congratulations. I admit though that your statement sounds a little rude to those who have posted to you these exact ideas and thoughts for over a year and you kept arguing against them
Jump to new posts Re: she is not OW - just my BFF - NOT! by scooby @ Today at 08:30 PM

MrBond- When we first got married he went into a deep depression (long story) and he kept stretching out intimate times. Then about 1 year in marriage - he shaped up and wanted it all the time. By then my crohn's was bad due to stress. When I fee
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: buz 28: finally feeling worthy... a new beginning by makingmagic @ Today at 08:27 PM

ooooh... another GREAT realization... is that I understand that THIS new me, may just turn his head back my way, a side effect... HOWEVER, that is NO LONGER my goal!!! Sure, it would be great... but the BEST PART: MY SELF-WORTH!! I think I like th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Crimson....waiting for goodness to happen. by Rick1963 @ Today at 08:26 PM

Crimson my ex left me for a stud. His name Krymsun. Four legs and very handsome. And very talented. And in better shape. I couldnt compete even if i tried. He had gorgeuos hair and a long tail. The most expensive quarter horse around. I swear to you
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 2 Months In And Feeling So Broken by JennD @ Today at 08:24 PM

Just came home from yoga (2nd class ever - really like it) and H said his sister called and said MiL had a stroke. Just happened this evening. She's apparently in good shape - one side has reduced mobility but is speaking and in good spirits. Wi
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: rutroe - MLC is not fun post #3 by scooby @ Today at 08:24 PM

Whytry- Thanks I will check out yours Take- Initially when he said he wanted a divorce I pleaded, cried and begged (prior to finding this site.) The last time I said whatever it is just a piece of paper. He spouted back the marriage license is j
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: buz 28: finally feeling worthy... a new beginning by makingmagic @ Today at 08:21 PM

(not talking about him)... just recognition: In working with him today, we battled a bit about a real estate transaction that might take place that will change the way & location of where we conduct business. During this process, I realized th
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Crimson....waiting for goodness to happen. by Crimson @ Today at 08:09 PM

Wow Sandi...I was posting the question and you were posting the answer at the same time. Thank you for the 2x4....I needed it. I have not detached. I never have. I have tried. I have dated no less than 5-6 people (I don't talk about it here much
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... 10 11 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004