A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL TODAY!
PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: still moving on by raliced @ 41 seconds ago

It's just business to the lawyers - they don't have the vested personal interest that we do and they are coordinating multiple cases. I was surprised by that too - they are by far the slowest part of this. Glad to hear D 14 is a little better.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: still moving on by Ahoy @ 18 minutes 15 seconds ago

More tears from D14 last night, but not as many. We both got a better night's sleep. Tomorrow I meet with H to fill out affidavit. I'm hoping this will speed up the process -- why does it take so long for the lawyers to coordinate everything? I reall
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Setting Goals by Eirinn @ 20 minutes 5 seconds ago

Sometimes in the quiet, I feel like I'm ignoring the problem and I feel the anxiety just waiting to hit me. But I'm not ignoring it, I'm choosing to fix it by being a better self and not a harpy wife.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Moved too fast? Now what? by Bing @ 20 minutes 28 seconds ago

Thanks Sandi. Your feeling is right. I am testing out tactics and she knows it. No action and no conviction. And I'm not even doing the tactics correctly. Step 1: I read DR cover to cover and learn everything i can. I've done enough damage talking a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Life 2.0 Pt 6 by LovinUs @ 21 minutes 51 seconds ago

Hello Rzr, I am poking around, reading and learning. It sounds like you are handling your sitch as well as possible. I hope your W has turned the corner and will resist OM when he is in town.
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: Wife left me three weeks ago! by Starsky309 @ 25 minutes 35 seconds ago

Believe it or not, I do understand, Alpha. Remember, I went through all of this too, and I STILL get triggers every now and again, almost 8 years later! A certain song on the radio, maybe driving by where OM lived or where the divorce mediator
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Life 2.0 Pt 6 by Rzrback @ 27 minutes 12 seconds ago

I'm getting nervous about OM coming into town. She hasn't told me that he's coming in yet. I won't say anything to her until after he leaves. I'm trying to be very patient, but it really bothers me that she has shown little to no remorse for her A
Jump to new posts Re: Wife left me three weeks ago! by alpha99 @ 30 minutes 43 seconds ago

W has a few days at work from tonight onwards. That might make little contact easier. I'm experience 'the fear' right now that stepping back might lead her to get over things quicker. I know since I've read the books this is what I need to do at t
Jump to new posts Re: Complex No. 6 - The turtle and the rabbit by Complex @ 31 minutes 35 seconds ago

I somehow feel a little funky today and also very determined that I want to save my M. I don't think I was able to a few weeks/months ago. But I just feel like I got what it takes now to do the rights things. For myself and DB. I don't know if I was
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Not dumb anymore (2) by Burger @ 31 minutes 45 seconds ago

There are other OM's that she talks too from the game as well. I'm not sure how many of those have become outside the game friends.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: yet another hopeless tale by Joe406 @ 35 minutes 21 seconds ago

Another LIKE!!!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Please help a DB newbie by sandi2 @ 38 minutes 20 seconds ago

Where are you, Ababbie?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: yet another hopeless tale by Starsky309 @ 41 minutes 2 seconds ago

Awesome, AWESOME post, Rzr! Much wisdom in there!! Starsky
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Depressed Spouse by Marylov @ 41 minutes 7 seconds ago

Going to see my H tomorrow for the first time since he moved out. *Deep breath* My goal is to be positive and pleasant and not get into any conversations about "us".
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Acccepting My Reality by FOOLISH @ 41 minutes 59 seconds ago

Here's another details from the spout from my WAW The last time I saw her she said later via text - you may remembe this is the coffee shop encounter where she literally ran away. I am tired of hurting and tired of you hurting me, all I am left
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Susana (7) - Like a big pizza pie by susana4 @ 47 minutes 4 seconds ago

You guys are right. Thanks for being my voice of reason yet again! I *know* logically I can't have any clue what's going on in his head and thinking he doesn't care is mindreading. I also know that other things could be going on in there that he's
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need Help!!! by errod @ 48 minutes 45 seconds ago

Sandi2 Thank you so much for the tough advice. As much as I don't like hearing it everything you say is correct. I received my DB book today and have read 2 chapters so far. Considering we are getting crushed by snow and I will not be able to go
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Me and my new thread, we got a thing goin' on! by whatisis @ 51 minutes 34 seconds ago

You should see her in a dress BA...whew! I wouldn't say she's entered my life...she's on the outskirts looking in lol. I have no intention of letting SDA lady back into my life, my days of playing caregiver are done. That said, there was real affecti
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Life 2.0 Pt 6 by Rzrback @ 56 minutes 40 seconds ago

Been trying to post to other's threads. It's time I gave more back, considering how much help I've gotten here. It's also helpful to me to read other's sitches. I'm in very good shape in my sitch compared to many others. Perspective helps. Still
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Zelda - Navigating old ruts and land mines in M.2 by susana4 @ 57 minutes 7 seconds ago

Z ((())) I think the most important thing is to know, right now, you don't have to make any choices. You can continue to live life one day at a time. I think in order to move down the path towards D, you need to be absolutely certain, and know tha
Jump to new posts Re: Wife left me three weeks ago! by Starsky309 @ 58 minutes 22 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: alpha99I have listened to all your advice. I feel like I'm doing well personally. Reduced time with kids is hard though. I suppose I have to give this more time...but.I'm caught between how to proceed. I think you do know
Jump to new posts Re: Wife left me three weeks ago! by alpha99 @ Today at 07:12 PM

I have a coaching session booked with Amanda for next Tuesday. I'm a little stuck at the moment as my last post suggests. Ah this thing can drive you mad. Although things aren't getting worse I do feel like the reduced face to face contact has mad
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Recoup by beatrice @ Today at 07:11 PM

I absolutely agree with what kml said. Quote:It seems crazy, but sometimes the WAS seems compelled to re enact their childhood trauma. My ex left just when our kids were the same age he was when his mom left. My xh has married someone (not the orig
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need Help!!! by Joe406 @ Today at 07:10 PM

This forum needs a LIKE button!!!:)
Jump to new posts Re: I need some honest advice by sandi2 @ Today at 07:10 PM

Quote:I mean there are days that it feels like we made some great progress (now I still stay lovenly detached)but then the next day it's like im the damn antichrist. I try to stay in an upbeat mood and try not to let her get to me. when she does I l
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 ... 13 14 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004