A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you create a customized
step-by-step plan to get your marriage on track!

CALL 303-444-7004 to get started right away!

A Message from Michele
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Loving detachment??? by Mercury @ Today at 04:48 PM

I’m having a really hard time with this. I keep trying to snuggle with her at night and she keeps pulling away. This am I decided to make myself an omlet and kids breakfast (didn’t ask her or make anything for her) she came down and said I guess free
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Roots of responsibility, wings of freedom by OwnIt @ Today at 02:54 PM

Peace, It means so much to me how you give me different ways of thinking of these things, always with compassion and kindness. I have had a lot of mental movies on my own failures in the marriage lately. His are dropping to the background, and mi
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Roots of responsibility, wings of freedom by peacetoday @ Today at 02:42 PM

It is for our sanity as well as our children well being that we are civil to them For me out was my amends to my xh-for my part of the demise of our M it was for me and I needed to be cordial, civil and kind to him I don't think the kids think too m
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Wants to Leave Marriage 8 by Tread @ Today at 01:51 PM

The harm I saw happening was W telling him that cheating was no really no big deal. And I refused to allow my W lack of morals to make this divorce some kind of thing that is no big deal. He needed to know why his mother was acting this way due to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Wants to Leave Marriage 8 by Tread @ Today at 01:20 PM

I hear what you all are saying. Perhaps it was a bit rough, but that is the way I raised to handle things. My family is telling me that I did the right thing. Regardless of what you all think my intent was not to turn him against his mother. I ev
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still here. Still not detached... (Part 2) by Jim1234 @ Today at 01:12 PM

Chris, it [censored], and there's nothing we can do about it. I'm having the kids for their first Thanksgiving without W, and I expect she'll take them away for Christmas..... and it blows.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Roots of responsibility, wings of freedom by OwnIt @ Today at 12:59 PM

Thanks Job. I know it was right. I still have that little angry voice inside who says why do you have to be civil to him, when he is not to you? But I know at the end of the day that I do these things for me and for my children (to save them from
Midlife Crisis
I know there are a lot of people on this site, and others, who focus on the OP and how evil, awful, etc. they are. I do admit that from time to time I wonder, why would a divorced mother of three who has to know his immediate history be with him whi
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Jack Three Beans Words of Wisdom by bttrfly @ Today at 12:35 PM

Frank, thank you for posting this. I think that means I'm just about through. Thanks Jack, for still lighting the way xoxoxo
For Newcomers
I get it...the question is how can I force either one to not show up without telling the whole family what is going on? Example: My other sister invites my BIL and wife to Thanksgiving dinner. I can tell my W not to go, but sge will still show up.
Midlife Crisis
One more thing: I know it’s not their fault but when the little kids talk about OM2 and their activities with him and the gifts he buys them, it drives me nuts. It’s emotionally torturing me. Argh!!!
Midlife Crisis
So stbx met with her L. Great news is she agreed to my 50-50 custody proposal as opposed to the every other weekend she proposed (I decided that was what was most important to me and I compromised on money). A huge thank you to ginger, jeep, rose, LT
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Still here. Still not detached... (Part 2) by Gordie @ Today at 11:37 AM

Chris73, That AC situation hurts. Just wanted to say thanks to you directly. I never thought I’d get 50-50 custody of my kids but after a lot of back and forth and inspired by your schedule, stbx has agreed verbally! You might be the most influentia
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Wants to Leave Marriage 8 by sandi2 @ Today at 11:29 AM

Quote:Sandi and anyone with experience with this, My W is clearly basing her choice to leave this MR based on whatever man is willing to sleep with her and stick around. Based on this 25 year old around now my W clearly thrown out several or her so
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: How to end the fighting..... by Daystar @ Today at 11:19 AM

To be honest I am really torn about this. On one hand I want my own life back with the children. I make more than enough money to support the children and pay childcare. So really don't need her to help raise the kids or her brother. On the other ha
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: How to end the fighting..... by Daystar @ Today at 10:42 AM

After reading someone else's post. I would like to mention my wife has totally stopped wearing wedding ring. Not a big deal since it doesn't fit her. My oldest daughter also told me yesterday the W has been referring to me as her ex-husband since at
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: How to end the fighting..... by Caz49 @ Today at 10:39 AM

Was there a time in your marriage you felt connected to your W? It sounds like you're angry with her...and rightly so, I get it...I'm angry at my H too. But I'm thinking you should take a step back. When she gets unreasonable...and for definite ask
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: 'Coconut'I've never seen a completed call not get captured in the billing statement.. The only thing I can think of is it might be possible to "call forward" calls to another phone and not have them show on the bill, b
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Life's High Seas by job @ Today at 09:59 AM

Kyh, I think you are doing very well in handling your situation. I'm glad to read that you are getting cc's on the correspondence between the attorneys. I understand your concern for her, but she's made this mess and is now having to face the co
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Stormchaser is piecing. Part 2 by AnotherStander @ Today at 09:49 AM

Good to hear from you Storm, and glad things are still going well! Congrats!
For Newcomers
Quote:Has she given any explanation for why she is not wearing her rings I lost my ring approximately two years ago, in unknown circumstances and at an unknown location. Just look down one day and it was gone. Probably some kind of Advance warning s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: How to end the fighting..... by Daystar @ Today at 09:26 AM

Yes I am angry about how she treats me. Kind of angry she won't move out and stay with friends at least for a while. Being told point blank I need to make Thanksgiving dinner for her and the in-laws, then go out for the night so they can enjoy dinner
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Stormchaser is piecing. Part 2 by doodler @ Today at 08:55 AM

Originally Posted By: StormchaserAs of this writing, I am married to a different woman. She is no longer the spendthrift she was. She has taught herself financial responsibility and learned to be a better wife. She is the same PERSON I married, but i
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Stormchaser is piecing. Part 2 by Stormchaser @ Today at 08:49 AM

Updating: Things continue to go well. I thought I would throw this out there. One of the best things I did was the GAL activities. See - initially, I (and probably MOST of us that were cheated on) would do ANYTHING to stop this pain. We would do
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: How to end the fighting..... by Daystar @ Today at 08:33 AM

It wasn't her and I did apologize for laughing. Just the way it was phrased amused me. That is all.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004