A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: An Argument ISN'T Just A Contradiction by job @ 7 minutes 20 seconds ago

I'm glad she apologized, but she needs to learn to control her temper. This behavior could be an early sign of something that could escalate in her future relationships w/others. I hope that she will follow thru and attend the meetings. She definit
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: An Argument ISN'T Just A Contradiction by LoisB @ 19 minutes 32 seconds ago

D20 apologized. She said there is a meeting tomorrow at 10 a.m. We are having a nice evening of pizza, popcorn, trick-or-treaters and Halloween movies. I will set some firmer boundaries tomorrow. I'm hoping she follows through on the meeting. I
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Living life...My future self will thank me. by daring @ 22 minutes 26 seconds ago

Not meaning to hijack but I would really like to hear more from Eric about why we need to get mad in order to heal? I don't like when I'm worked up and angry but I seem to be that way a lot lately AND I seem to be detaching much more. Is that the p
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog seeks new trick 5 by MrBond @ 22 minutes 35 seconds ago

"It feels like she's doing her best to keep me at arms length no matter how friendly or approachable I try to be. And if I mention something she doesn't like she disappears for the rest of the evening." You can't keep trying to control her
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog seeks new trick 5 by Old Dog @ 27 minutes 59 seconds ago

Dammit. I do feel angry despite myself. She has spent the rest of the evening avoiding me again and has now gone to bed. It feels like she's doing her best to keep me at arms length no matter how friendly or approachable I try to be. And if I menti
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Five Balls by daring @ 35 minutes 6 seconds ago

FY I'm sorry to hear about your dog- I'm glad you and W had each other to lean on. I continue to be amazed with your patience level! It really is inspirational! I'm starting to subscribe to the same type of DB- no eggshells, they get tiring.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Edz - Tough Times ahead proceeding with caution by edz @ 40 minutes 33 seconds ago

Well took myself out, didnt go to the cinema since nothing vaguely interesting was on at the time I got there (got delayed as there was a big traffic crash on the route) decided to go to Pizza Express had a nice calzone, single beer and cheesecake/co
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: standing on my own by bravo61 @ 40 minutes 39 seconds ago

Ahoy, you are not alone. these WAS are cruel at times. mine told me that she would rather be the cat lady than be with me. but it does hurt them inside. i know it does but because it is their plan they put on a facade. maybe it is not as hard for the
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: still holding on - 4 by u-turn @ 55 minutes 6 seconds ago

I think things are still dissolving here - going in the opposite direction that I was hoping. She is pulling way back from me and I am letting her. We have shared very few words this week, except for last night. She was telling me of her work day
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: claire #9 by T0324 @ Today at 09:51 PM

Claire I think you're doing just fine. I went through the stage where it was too hard for me to be friendly and I'm pretty sure my responses were curt and some days I just couldn't even respond. Don't be so hard on yourself. He's already a fool any
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts The beginning by stuie @ Today at 09:42 PM

Here's my story. Late june W questioned me a couple of times 'whats happening with us?' I said were ok arent we. Im knew something was wrong but was not sure, looking back have been in trouble for the last 3.5 years since fly in fly out work while sh
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: standing on my own by rd500 @ Today at 09:41 PM

Hi Ahoy railed put it better than most. Your worth is without question. Rejection is incredibly hard and of course it's effected you deeply If it didn't you who be in a fog. Take care and know people who don't know you care so have no dou
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: standing on my own by Old Dog @ Today at 09:33 PM

When you're playing music and having fun, you'll forget about this for a while. The situation won't have changed but you'll be OK for that period of time. Which means all this sadness is just in the mind. Tell yourself this when it becomes too strong
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to stay patient- part 7 by Tarheel @ Today at 09:31 PM

Sandi, I think I see your answer in another thread, but what does stepping back look like? Currently I initiate contact only when necessary (usually kid related) and I do it by text/email. I don't extend any invitations to get togethers- she asked a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Need help 3 by lostluv @ Today at 09:31 PM

Continuing with GAL. going to a Halloween party. Downfall......last minute so no costume
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife Left House 2 Weeks Ago! Need Help. by TFWNOGF @ Today at 09:23 PM

Turned in documentation for the legal separation at the courthouse. While turning it in she asked me if we should check the divorce box instead of the separation box. I didn't say anything but I am sure my body language told her that I didn't want
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: An Argument ISN'T Just A Contradiction by LoisB @ Today at 09:19 PM

I hear you Job. Thanks for the support. Looked up Al-Anon and A.A. meetings. Taking D12 to Walmart for popcorn and fun stuff for tonight. :-) Thanks Ellie :-)
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog seeks new trick 5 by Old Dog @ Today at 09:17 PM

Oh and now she's retreated upstairs.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: An Argument ISN'T Just A Contradiction by job @ Today at 09:13 PM

You've got a lot on your plate...but you are strong and you know what you need to do. So, that explains some of what is going on in your D20's head, i.e., the texting w/the group at college. I'm going to ask you a question and I want you to think a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog seeks new trick 5 by Old Dog @ Today at 09:12 PM

Back at home again. WAW picks me up from the train station half an hour away, but this time, instead of waiting in the car park, she's in the nearby department store buying an outfit for a work colleague's wedding she's going to tomorrow. I get to t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: standing on my own by Ahoy @ Today at 09:10 PM

You're probably right, raliced. It is a bunch of malarkey. I so appreciate your insights. I hope in some small way he does still care. It's hard to see right now, in the thick of his MLC fog. Deep down, I know I am worthy. It's hard to face rejectio
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: An Argument ISN'T Just A Contradiction by LoisB @ Today at 09:07 PM

I feel very alone in this spooky world tonight.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: An Argument ISN'T Just A Contradiction by LoisB @ Today at 09:05 PM

Oh, and my mother called today. JOY!
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: An Argument ISN'T Just A Contradiction by LoisB @ Today at 09:04 PM

Tonight, it all feels like too much.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: An Argument ISN'T Just A Contradiction by LoisB @ Today at 09:04 PM

I'd really like a soft place to land right now. Maybe that's where the disappointment comes from Smokey. I'd love to have a soft place to land for ME. He ain't soft and he ain't the place to land. I know. He's dark and spooky...like a haunted hou
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 ... 15 16 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004