A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS

Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you create a proven
step-by-step plan to get your marriage on track!

CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Get started right away!

A Message from Michele
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
And one last thing before I go to bed in the interects of fairness, since I have sjewered the woman (my W's bff) relentlessly on these boards. While purging my surveillance files tonite in accordance with my epiphany from earlier, I stumbled across a
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Letting the Cards Fall by Kyh @ Today at 08:58 PM

Originally Posted By: GordieI wasn't criticizing. I was just wondering your thought process. Agree that it is good she came to you and you could listen and support her. Hi Gordie, no worries, I didn't think you were criticizing. Originally Poste
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: A WW? (8) by lt0402 @ Today at 08:25 PM

Went through and split up all of our stuff this evening. Tough exercise. W was friendly and joking during it. Made my blood boil so I kept my demeanor business like. She took a couple jabs at my parents also about stuff they'd bought us in the pa
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: First time here, part 3 by 25yearsmlc @ Today at 07:52 PM

Originally Posted By: leahsueThanks Thornton and Own, I'm trying. I don't know why it's so DAM(N) hard right now. expectations of the weekend you had planned and hoped for, would be my guess. I'm sorry.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Letting the Cards Fall by 25yearsmlc @ Today at 07:43 PM

Continued IF IF IF the WAS has a great awakening down the road, it will Not have hurt our cause to have moved on. Moving on cannot scare us so much b/c it's not saying we are meeting some new person and remarrying next year. We are just not wait
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Letting the Cards Fall by 25yearsmlc @ Today at 07:42 PM

Originally Posted By: NeeHey 25, I've always been confused about the waiting vs the standing.. Standing is not waiting. Waiting is just waiting. It's like standing STILL, which is not standing. Waiting is being stuck, not looking in the mirro
For Newcomers
Doing alot of thinking, praying, and reflecting tonight. While working out, I also listened to a couple of older sermons from my church I recently started attending. That combo is always good therapy for me. Had an epiphany or too. I know not everyon
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Infidelity/WAH, my story pt 10 by leahsue @ Today at 06:09 PM

Originally Posted By: skyhighSorry about your friend, but glad you are finally having some time for yourself. Keep planning your own activities and visiting friends, you need that positive network. I noticed that the more I reconnected with friends,
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Infidelity/WAH, my story pt 10 by skyhigh @ Today at 05:30 PM

Sorry about your friend, but glad you are finally having some time for yourself. Keep planning your own activities and visiting friends, you need that positive network. I noticed that the more I reconnected with friends, the happier I became. I am
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: First time here, part 3 by leahsue @ Today at 05:17 PM

Thanks Thornton and Own, I'm trying. I don't know why it's so DAM(N) hard right now.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Devastation and distance by Henwen @ Today at 04:49 PM

I am so sorry for how you are feeling. I wish I had some words of wisdom for you. I hope you take care of yourself. Let yourself grieve your marriage and feel it. But don't let it drag you under. You are stronger and better then that. You may not fee
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Letting the Cards Fall by Nee @ Today at 04:07 PM

Hey 25, I've always been confused about the waiting vs the standing.. You say waiting isn't what gains respect, love and recommit. If his W left, how would he not be considered "waiting" for her return if he hasn't filed for a divorce? The
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Best friend to stranger by Nee @ Today at 03:57 PM

Hi FOOW, I remember being where you are right now and I'm so sorry that this has to happen for us. Ownit, is right. NO contact right now is key. you don't have any children, so it will make it easier. Parents on here rarely get to go NC bc of the
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Devastation and distance by Island @ Today at 03:36 PM

I know I shouldn't make any big decisions but my choices are limited. He will have to leave the island as he no longer has a permit to stay. I can't afford the mortgage on my wage alone. I have no choice but to help with a divorce i dont want as o
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Here again part 6 by OwnIt @ Today at 03:36 PM

Keep going TO, you can do this.
Surviving the Big D
Just caught up with your posts JujuB, We are so similar in our way of thinking. When I read you, it is almost like what I would have written. What we all went through isn't easy, however there is a point where the line needs to be drawn. To me it
For Newcomers
When it comes across as trying to prove how happy you are (as 25's H is currently doing) then it looks desperate and sad. If you've always done some FB, then it isn't a big deal.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: You guys aren't going to beleive this 5 by OwnIt @ Today at 03:27 PM

It really does get better. Day by day, hour by hour.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: First time here, part 3 by OwnIt @ Today at 03:26 PM

Leah, I agree with Thornton. I think it would be disastrous if you did that. I can see that you have a hard time with patience. I did for a long time too, not sure where I suddenly found it. I think it was when I decided that I was ok with divorc
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife wants to leave marriage 2 by Tread @ Today at 03:21 PM

Tobias, And that's where the issue for me comes in. When my W clearly needs comforting, I'm there for her. But my W wanted me to take the lead more in the intimacy department. But now she just doesn't care. So my 180 is to initiate more intimac
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Devastation and distance by OwnIt @ Today at 03:08 PM

Island, the script you got from him is very real to so many here, myself included. That two years is going to grow and grow until it is your entire marriage. That is another thing they do. That and the lying. If you don't want the divorce, you ma
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Que sera, sera by OwnIt @ Today at 03:03 PM

Love reading your updates. Your H is clearly going through something right now. I really hope that he keeps it up. Remember to keep those pesky expectations in check though. I can picture your sweet little village, your daughter across the way, t
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Oh yeah, life goes on... by OwnIt @ Today at 03:00 PM

Sotto, so good that you can recognize your own needs and speak up for yourself when you feel overwhelmed. I hope I get there too. Kudos to you on being honest with your friend. Infidelity is a slippery slope and those of us who have lived through
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Devastation and distance by Island @ Today at 03:00 PM

So it has been a while since i have posted - here is a brief update. Within a few days of the camera incident, i received an anonymous email from someone telling me of my husband and the OW and that he was opening bank accounts and that he was going
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Gordie: One day at a time by OwnIt @ Today at 02:55 PM

Ciluzen always has such wonderful observations and personal experience. I am really rooting for them. My H is exactly like HaWho's. I heard first the last few years were awful and pretty soon it was the whole marriage and he settled when he marrie
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004