A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

DIVORCE BUSTING COACHING SPECIAL!
PURCHASE 3 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS AND SAVE $30.
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: gan 7 - ants marching by Toots @ 3 minutes 36 seconds ago

Hi Gan, thanks for stopping by my thread and good to hear that you are doing so well. Nice that you had dinner with older meet up guy OMUG?? I meant to say that earlier discussions on your thread about responding to potential advances from guys res
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Recovery from cancer and separation by Cadet @ 3 minutes 59 seconds ago

Welcome to the board Sorry you are here but you will meet some wonderful people here and get some great advice. The first thing you should do is be sure to read the Divorce Remedy (DR) book by MWD http://www.mcssl.com/store/mwdtc2014/ http://divorc
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Recovery from cancer and separation by shotgun @ 14 minutes 11 seconds ago

My wife is leaving me after 15 years. I have beaten cancer but the recovery is also very tough. I have read DB and DR and have done my best to implement the steps laid out therein. Also have read Sandi's rules and many of her posts. GAL has been chal
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: It's Been Two Months Today by DifRent @ 15 minutes 52 seconds ago

Read a great article this morning on "authentic love vs. affair love." I'd like to highlight some of the more affirming points for me. Thought it might be a good read for others dealing with unfaithful/departing spouses. “Love” within the
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: MLC Happening Here by LouR @ 16 minutes 43 seconds ago

Hi imchris I am so sorry that you find yourself here but welcome, you are amongst friends. Originally Posted By: imchrisI know I am in for a long and wild ride but right now even 5 weeks in I don't know if I can do this. I really feel your pain,
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Tout est bien by gan @ 19 minutes 8 seconds ago

I could add to that list, V....but I think I'm just gonna go back and draw your attention to the fact that Toots just mentioned that it's "falconry evening"...like that's something that shows up on everyone's GAL list. Surely that deserve
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: gan 7 - ants marching by gan @ 31 minutes 47 seconds ago

Thanks, Bob and V. V - I love that you called me an adventurer/explorer. I like to think of myself that way, and I think it's a side of me that H never really appreciated/got to see. I've been around the boards...mostly checking in on friends...but
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: h2++ by Pyrite @ 34 minutes 58 seconds ago

I can't remember the details, but true story. There was a monk imprisoned in China for many years (i think decades). He somehow got out and fled to Dharmsala in India whee he met with the Dalai Lama. He was tortured and abused in prison. The Dalai La
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: h2++ by Pyrite @ 41 minutes 41 seconds ago

take your time Z. I was flatforweeas after mediation. Keep in mind though that there is never an "end". Anything could happen yet. I have told you before about two guys I know that "inherited" full custody other kids when they got
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK - need help (PT8) by Huddy @ 45 minutes 5 seconds ago

Thanks Py. Appreciated. That is what I think as well. Could do with some vet advice.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife is moving to her own apartment! by sandi2 @ 49 minutes 43 seconds ago

RG, those little unexpected bump-ins can get ya every time! Let me suggest something. I know you want the two of you to communicate a lot better. I also believe you see that as an avenue to eventually get around to talking about reconciliation. T
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK - need help (PT8) by Pyrite @ 55 minutes 0 seconds ago

i'm no expert but to me it looks like she is "coming around". You initiating it could turn her back to where she was a month ago. wait atleastuntil you are SURE she will be receptive. Otherwise your showing your hand too early. just my 2
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK - need help (PT8) by Huddy @ 59 minutes 47 seconds ago

Thanks Py It currently feels like a really bad argument and we just need a way of getting it back together. Should I keep trying conversation or let her initiate?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK - need help (PT8) by Pyrite @ Today at 11:02 AM

Originally Posted By: HuddyThe problem I have is that I can't gauge reaction as she still isn't into communication. So, I don't want to annoy her by talking to her and her just getting agitated, so I've got to work out how to communicate without wor
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog seeks new trick 15 by Old Dog @ Today at 10:56 AM

Looking for time to update.
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: 20 years, 2 kids, and an affair by Cadet @ Today at 10:54 AM

Welcome to the board Sorry you are here but you will meet some wonderful people here and get some great advice. The first thing you should do is be sure to read the Divorce Remedy (DR) book by MWD http://www.mcssl.com/store/mwdtc2014/ http://divorc
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK - need help (PT8) by NDY @ Today at 10:09 AM

That will happen. Don't sweat it. It won't work over night. No expectations.
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: thriver Cadet, we may be in need of some moderation. Can you please move Sandi's post from my thread into Prowl's? The merge appears to have worked and that post is now in this thread at 9:40 PM 7/2/15. The merge function in
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In the UK - need help (PT8) by Huddy @ Today at 09:54 AM

I can sense something. Then W puts up the barriers again and I get a bit defeatist. Patience x 10.
For Newcomers
I thought I had lost my post, but no worries cause friends came to the rescue. Prowl, I think I posted to you in Thriver's thread, and Vanilla has kindly united your first post with the last one I sent yesterday. Hope your nerves will calmer today.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Picnic by the Lighthouse II (7) by Fogg @ Today at 09:12 AM

V, I'll try too. All I could say when she told me mother nature Hayes her her body was that I was sorry. It happened fast, caught off guard and she was already moving upstairs by the time I had any senses come to me to validate. It's was like a dr
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: drop the rope- part III by roiste @ Today at 08:42 AM

Just two afterthoughts. Firstly I know people so into texting and social media that they text each other while in same group. Not suggesting that is what was going on but it is possible. Apart from that many people seem just to be addicted to being &
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: gan 7 - ants marching by Vanilla @ Today at 08:17 AM

When you are ready Gan would appreciate an update. I see you on the board a little sometimes but I do concern myself with our intrepid explorer. Plus you do some cool stuff....... V
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Old dog seeks new trick 15 by Vanilla @ Today at 08:15 AM

Looking for an update OD. V
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Tout est bien by Vanilla @ Today at 08:09 AM

Unreasonable behaviour 1. You picked your nose once 2. The toothpaste was left off the cap 3. You forgot to flush 4. You have a wart on your nose 5. You leave the bed sheets more than a week 6. The petrol gauge is empty 7. You buy the wrong pasta 8.
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 ... 13 14 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004