A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separation born from Depression by Gordie @ 6 minutes 0 seconds ago

This is terribly heartbreaking to hear. Some random thoughts: 1. The prepared S agreement shows she's been plotting for some time. You say you were happy and blindsided. Besides the depression, there were no omther issues in your M? Do you know why
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Onwards by job @ 19 minutes 15 seconds ago

Mia, I agree w/Sotto in the fact that your anger is yours to own and how you deal w/it is something that you need to work on in a healthy manner. That is why I am suggesting that you need to be in a support group in real life to work on this anger,
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Onwards by HaWho @ 28 minutes 55 seconds ago

Mia - okay, so you could not at this time handle going to the conference with him. Perhaps, a good goal for you is to attend the next conference with him. While I know you are angry, it is a small sacrifice to make on behalf of your children. How
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separation born from Depression by Cadet @ 31 minutes 36 seconds ago

Just keep POSTING and one other bit of advice from Wonka that I totally agree with. Originally Posted By: WonkaGet DR/DB book. Keep this to yourself. DO NOT share this book or this site at all with your spouse. It is your playbook and not to be shar
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Gordie: Pulling it all together by Gordie @ 35 minutes 32 seconds ago

Random updates: Experiment and monitor results: Making my W hot beverages in the morning and evening makes her happy and draws her closer to me, even when she is in a bad mood she accepts the act of service. My W's favorite non sexual physical to
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Onwards by Sotto @ 42 minutes 34 seconds ago

Hi Mia, thanks for clarifying. I agree that the thing to do here is dig deep and work on being the best Mum (and coparent) that you can, given all circumstances. You didn't choose where you are - but you do get to choose how you handle yourself going
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Gordie: Pulling it all together by Gordie @ 46 minutes 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Rose888Sara, I agree that spouses need to be protective of their health. The quote that Gordie posted doesn't talk about a spouse that is having sex with someone else. It only mentions a spouse who is estranged or confused. Wh
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separation born from Depression by FrankyC @ Today at 09:32 AM

Originally Posted By: ForGumpYour W must have been under the care of one or more mental health professionals, right? Are they still in the picture, somehow? Is it possible that they will steer her back into some normal range of behavior? According t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WW asks for divorce, what now? by sandi2 @ Today at 09:18 AM

Are you still with us?
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Onwards by Mia2003 @ Today at 09:17 AM

Not guys you have completely misunderstood me here. I do not and never have block him from seeing the kids. He had them whenever he asked over the xmas hols. I had booked the appointment he wanted to come along but make it later. That is not conv
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Well here I am looking forwards by job @ Today at 09:07 AM

Does your spouse exhibit depression and/or confusion? MLCers exhibit confusion and depression is the major ingredient. They tend to go off the rails, dress younger, change up hair styles, diet, spend money like water, exhibit a lot of anger in the b
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Needing some Guidance by sandi2 @ Today at 08:59 AM

Let us know what is going on.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Onwards by job @ Today at 08:59 AM

Mia, I'm sorry, but I totally disagree w/the way you are handling YOUR situation. He left you and the marriage, but from everything that you've posted, he is still trying to be there for his children. You are punishing him for his affair and I do a
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife wants a divorce. An awakening in myself by sandi2 @ Today at 08:51 AM

How about an update?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Sleepless in the midwest! by sandi2 @ Today at 08:46 AM

Still here?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Waywards do come back. First step: LET GO by trumpet @ Today at 08:34 AM

Originally Posted By: KaizenOriginally Posted By: BluWaveHaven't we all heard the stories of the people that cheat and then the W/H kicks them to the curb and moves on??? What does the cheater do? And why do they do it? ... The H/W that was cheated o
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Gordie: Pulling it all together by Rose888 @ Today at 08:16 AM

Sara, I agree that spouses need to be protective of their health. The quote that Gordie posted doesn't talk about a spouse that is having sex with someone else. It only mentions a spouse who is estranged or confused. When I have posted positively a
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Onwards by twinmom @ Today at 08:10 AM

Yep! I agree.... sorry Mia but it's no wonder your sitch hasn't made any progress, you haven't followed DB rules/principles. Why would he want to come back to a marriage to someone that controls & uses the kids? Originally Posted By: Ginger1Sorr
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Never good enough by 010207 @ Today at 07:52 AM

Thank you Gump. Your words of encouragement are greatly appreciated. Reading your thread, I know there is only so much you can prepare yourself for. But things sneak up on you and knock you back down. Hugs to you, my friend. I hope you're having
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Infidelity/WAH, my story pt 8 by PsySara @ Today at 07:43 AM

Just some updates... WH and I continue to get along, I do not start R talks and I purposely keep my best foot forward. I also continue to go to the gym, get my medical condition looked into (I did the treadmill test, halter monitor and ECHO and foll
For Newcomers
You sound like you're in a good place. On more concrete terms, what's the next step?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Gordie: Pulling it all together by PsySara @ Today at 07:25 AM

Gordie, I have very mixed feelings about ML when a spouse in another relationship, after all that's how I contracted an STD. MWD is putting out a new book specifically to deal with infidelity at the end of this month so I wonder if she will alter tha
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Hello new neighbors! by Ginger1 @ Today at 07:23 AM

Zues, that was an excellent post! Life isn't fair. It just isn't. For anyone, actually. There are parts that are great, and there are parts that s*ck big time. ANd we want to find someone to blame for it. But blaming someone doesn't change a thing.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Onwards by Rose888 @ Today at 07:23 AM

I have the same question as twinmom. Surely you aren't discouraging him from being involved in his kids' lives.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Keep Wearing Wedding Band? [Thread #7] by 100383 @ Today at 07:13 AM

Ugh, typing on a phone:;Your side todd you know" = your W told you none of the details...;
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004