A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

COACHING SPECIAL!
SAVE $30 WHEN YOU PURCHASE 6 OR MORE COACHING SESSIONS
CALL 303-444-7004 to take advantage of this special discount.
Your Divorce Busting Telephone Coach will help you determine the very best steps to get your marriage on track! Get started right away!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
I am so sorry about your S's rxn to h. It really svks. (((QCherry)))
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Detached, getting along better, but in limbo.... by Cherry @ 39 minutes 19 seconds ago

Super dad! I'm so proud of what you do. It's totally admirable, your w is a fool no doubt! Have a great day!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Infidelity/WAH, my story pt 4 by Cherry @ 41 minutes 58 seconds ago

Great advise from grl (wise lady!) and I second that. Prepare yourself that if your wh is like my wh, he might not be in the house much. He's still currently at home and I've been doing it alone a long time, and now I'm financially on my own. Remin
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cherry, filing, moving. Gaining strength by Cherry @ 49 minutes 17 seconds ago

Lovely to see you grl, hope you're keeping good
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Cherry, filing, moving. Gaining strength by JksD @ Today at 01:51 AM

Hi Cherry! Just swinging by to show that I am still in your corner.
For Newcomers
SH, what can I say? You're a great Dad and d18 is a great girl! I am sure that she learns a lot from watching your grace under fire.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Infidelity/WAH, my story pt 4 by JksD @ Today at 01:10 AM

(((Sara))) I agree with going dim. To stop yourself from spinning and not to hook H in or to spite him. And to reassess the situation and what you should do to reach your goal. I am glad that you realised you have the gift of time. You are a wise w
For Newcomers
This is where the thumbs up I like option would be used!!!!
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Lighthouse versus distance-newbie by Esame @ Today at 12:24 AM

Hi KayA, welcome to the MLC board. I agree that this is a really hard situation, especially when there are children involved. All I can say is do your reading, keep posting and look after yourself. In my opinion all the work that you will put into
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Taking the first step... by Coly23 @ Yesterday at 11:56 PM

Hi Job, AndrewP, Jer2911, fightOn and Altair, thanks so much for your posts especially your examples of your H's and W's not sleeping. I am comforted (in a strange way) to know it's just not us LBS's who suffer from insomnia! I expect if my H had FB
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Onwards by Mia2003 @ Yesterday at 11:52 PM

Thanks job, if you could link or remind me how to do it.
Midlife Crisis
I see you bumped up trustingfaiths thread and just to update since I know her personally. Mr tf is still in the basement and still in MLC. He has shown signs of emerging from his funk, like starting to help to parent the children and reconnecting w
Midlife Crisis
Hi Fighton, I'm sorry you are finding yourself here, but you will get loads of support and advice from other people that have gone through similar situations. Keep posting, sometimes even journaling helps. There are a few things that hit home for m
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Scary Scary Drugs by Cadet @ Yesterday at 11:19 PM

cskone Please stick to one thread until 100 posts. You can change the title of a thread or a post if you desire like this one. However it is so much easier for others to give you advice if you stick to one thread. It is also easier to re-read your
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Life has changed, and I choose to grow from it. by Phoebe @ Yesterday at 11:04 PM

What a wonderful story, SH. You have every reason to be proud, both of her and of yourself for raising such a great kid. You are both lucky - you have each other! I am so glad to know that you had a really good day. Maybe it will be contagious.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: cheesyt 4- no more doormat! by cheesyt @ Yesterday at 10:52 PM

well...i visited crazy town today. Wife was driving slow and cautiously until suddenly...we crashed. Got to house, W had already texted me that we had some things to discuss. I got there, washed my dirty knives and my two cups. W asked what I was do
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Detached, getting along better, but in limbo.... by Surfer @ Yesterday at 10:39 PM

Lots of great input. Thank you all. Just got to do the kids packed lunches for school and get them dressed and dropped, then a client breakfast and gym. My head should be straight then and I can progress with the rest of the day - which of course w
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Taking the first step... by Altair @ Yesterday at 09:53 PM

Hi Coly, Fancy meeting you here. I've started lurking over here. the reason is simple: H flat out said the other day, he feels like he's having an MLC, and yeah, I can see it. With the massive depression, etc. So hi, hoping your hanging in there in y
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Gratitude Journal-Medicine for the soul 2 by SH_ @ Yesterday at 09:32 PM

I know I know.... I share this gratitude most frequently, but tonight I just have to... I am the luckiest man and father around.. So thankful for the kind and joyous and loving spirits that are my 2 young daughters. Seeing d18 and her efforts to d
For Newcomers
Journaling. Today has been a good day... D18 was in the news for a service project that she is doing to collect shoes to gove to folks in need across the world... And to top it off, when I saw the piece, it started out by saying, not everyone think
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Vey detached, no longer anxious, in limbo by SH_ @ Yesterday at 09:12 PM

I am dropping in from the shadows...don't look at me directly...I am just checking in to be sure that my dear damsel in distress is safe and doing well. Hee Hee! Sleep well my BFF in DB town. (((((Phoebe)))))
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Life is kicking my butt by SH_ @ Yesterday at 09:09 PM

qt, Have you read the Stockdale Paradox by chance? Look it up and read it... “Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties, and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Life is kicking my butt by SH_ @ Yesterday at 09:07 PM

qt, Reaching out to others is not about so much about teaching as it is about simple support and encouragement... Often times when we are low and in those dark places, it is because we are trapped in our heads arguing with ourself. The mind and the
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Newby here, desperate for some advice (thread 5) by CT1118 @ Yesterday at 08:55 PM

Originally Posted By: JRuss I am definitely looking forward to the trip with the kids. Hopefully the weather is good. They should have a blast. This is all you need to care about, which you know fully and completely at this point in your game. A
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Life is kicking my butt by qt4x11 @ Yesterday at 08:41 PM

Quote: Get out of your own thread story here and see some of the neighbors...You have knowledge to offer. I'd like to but I feel guilty about spending so much time on Internet message boards, the reason I'm in a 'partial hospitalization program' rig
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004