CALL 303-444-7004 to get started right away!

A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

You can get started saving your marriage right away!
CALL 303-444-7004 for more information
or sign up online at the Divorce Busting Store

A Message from Michele
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I don't want a divorce by artista @ 54 minutes 19 seconds ago

That is why you need to approach the new you for YOU... not him... If things turn out where he stays and you get to piecing, that would be cherry... You are still explaining too much to him. He's made it clear that he doesn't want to be married to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Infidelity/WAH, my story pt 12, D on hold by PsySara @ Today at 02:22 PM

Tonight WH comes home and requests a talk for 10 mins after the kids go to bed. I agree and go about the evening routine. I sit on the couch and he sits across the room on the chair (something I've requested him not to do, he mumbles and it is frustr
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife on antidepressants, acting strange! by Steve85 @ Today at 02:09 PM

Thank you sandi. I guess my situation is different in that my wife isn't doing anything to leave. Routinely talks about staying and even talks about future things that involve our family. its all very confusing. And while you were right in saying
Midlife Crisis
Andrew, I understand your feelings that this may be your final thread. I have conversed with you for only a little while and know you are a caring and compassionate person. Your wisdom and advice has helped me (and I am sure a great many others) and
For Newcomers
Have not physically seen H since his birthday when he showed up for mail and to poach items from the home. H did go to the backyard on my birthday while I was out and picked up his stock tires that were in the backyard. He had his mailing address c
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Saying ILY... by mtb1981 @ Today at 11:44 AM

As far as getting a life apart from her, I feel like I already do because she is never here. I spend most of my time taking care of the kids and not really worrying about her. I usually go out on Wed and Saturday nights with friends. Have been to sev
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Saying ILY... by mtb1981 @ Today at 11:40 AM

Sandi, I just saw your post. And it did make me a little angry, but at the same time, I really didn't care. I'm to the point where I am making the changes for myself. If she doesn't believe they will stick, that's not my problem. At this point, she h
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Saying ILY... by mtb1981 @ Today at 11:23 AM

About 30 minutes later, she called again and I did not answer. She sent a text asking me to call her, and immediately called again. I waited for about 20 minutes and called her back to see what she wanted. She wanted to know if I would be leaving the
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Songs and Stories From The Far Shore - Verse 4 by exquisitetobe @ Today at 11:13 AM

(((Andrew))) My posting is what i considere to be my truth.. ex-h would have a different version, i' m sure. You are an inspiration to many including me! I agree with you.. They left for what? I love hiking! In the spring, we should plan
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Saying ILY... by mtb1981 @ Today at 11:11 AM

This morning she called and I did not answer. About 15 minutes later she showed up as I was getting into the shower. She came in the bathroom to use the toilet and we talked for a couple of minutes while I was showering. She said she was sorry for no
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW? Would Love Opinions. Part 12 by Joseph9 @ Today at 11:08 AM

Hey Jim.....thanks! TBH......it feels very smooth
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW? Would Love Opinions. Part 12 by Jim1234 @ Today at 11:05 AM

I'm glad things seem to be going smoothly for you. I know it probably doesn't feel "smooth" in the moment, but it sounds like you are doing well.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Saying ILY... by mtb1981 @ Today at 11:03 AM

I've been a nit upset lately with the serious lack of attention she has given the kids this past month. She goes days without seeing them, and when she does it's for a couple of hours tops. The kids stayed with my parents so I could get out and go to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Saying ILY... by sandi2 @ Today at 10:58 AM

Quote:W opened up for a bit of a relationship talk today. Made the comment that she has built up walls and doesn't want to let them down for fear of being hurt again. I listened and validated. She just thinks that things would go back to the way they
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: WAW? Would Love Opinions. Part 12 by Joseph9 @ Today at 10:44 AM

Ha ha...thanks V, I know what I bring and how I have changed so I would like to think so. Have had a good weekend so far. Hit the gym yesterday and today, took my girls shopping yesterday for some new school clothes and new swimming suits and hit c
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: In-house separation on path to D by sandi2 @ Today at 10:30 AM

What are you doing to GAL.......and how often?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: First Post - Not Sure Where I'm Headed by sandi2 @ Today at 10:24 AM

I was hoping to hear back from you. If you are still around, please give us an update.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Time to introduce myself by sandi2 @ Today at 10:21 AM

Still around?
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Nice guy Syndrome! by sandi2 @ Today at 10:19 AM

Quote:Ideally I would like to have my kids with me equal time, but this would require having a another place to live with 3 bedrooms, unless the kids share a room. As you said, "ideally", that would be great. In reality, you may have to s
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Getting ready to move forward by sandi2 @ Today at 10:09 AM

Your physician can prescribe something, if you can't sleep. Have you tried over the counter sleep-aides? Dramamine is for motion sickness, but it makes you very sleepy, and it is over the counter. Remember what I said you would be experiencing fo
Midlife Crisis
bttrfly / LouR - Thank you both so much for your kind words. I really do think that this may end up being my last thread. A dear friend of mine told me some time ago that you'll know that you've moved on when you are defined by what is before you r
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Selective Ignoring by WAW by job @ Today at 09:37 AM

So, you had a DB Coach previously, that means you most likely had a thread going. Do you want me to try to find your last thread and post the link here? It would be helpful to the readers to know more about your situation and if you are a "rep
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I don't want a divorce by KitCat @ Today at 09:34 AM

I understand the concern about being stuck with "bills" but frankly he hasn't already left because he wants to be certain that financially I will be okay. Right now its the only reason he is still in house - that he tells me. Again, today
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Wife on antidepressants, acting strange! by sandi2 @ Today at 09:16 AM

Quote: I know i need to give her consequences. But my situation is a little different in ways. Can you tell how it is different? Don't confuse consequences with punishment. I encourage you to read the link describing boundaries. Maybe it will exp
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Selective Ignoring by WAW by black5 @ Today at 09:01 AM

Was just looking before.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004