CALL 303-444-7004 to get started right away!

A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

You can get started saving your marriage right away!
CALL 303-444-7004 for more information
or sign up online at the Divorce Busting Store

A Message from Michele
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Pool lessons by JujuB @ 15 minutes 58 seconds ago

Happy fathers day. Your kids are lucky too. Parenthood as a gift and privilege!
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: All is well by JujuB @ 18 minutes 4 seconds ago

Rouky!! So glad you posted an update.. I am really sorry about your dad. I am however glad that you are in a better place. BIG HUGS J.
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: sandi2I believe I have read all of your posts, but if I have not addressed some of your concerns, you can point it out to me. Something I want you to grasp about boundaries and consequences........and residing in a separation
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts All is well by Rouky @ Today at 08:04 AM

Hello everyone, I know it has been a while since I logged in it but I just wanted to give newcomers hope that there is a light at the tunnel. The outcome wasn't what i wanted, however I saved myself. As for XH he is onto woman number 4 (separated
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She knows... Pt. 2 by Steve85 @ Today at 08:03 AM

Standing up for yourself is not dominance. Lots of folks get this wrong. As a man you don't have to let your W walk all over you in the relationship. Lots of guys have NGS. It causes your W to lose respect for you, and almost always attraction follow
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She knows... Pt. 2 by blakmac @ Today at 07:50 AM

Quote:But did you put your foot down when it come to how she treated you in the MR? Mostly, it's been about how she's been handling S. I did look up male dominance in M, but mostly, I just got a bunch of ultra-feminist articles. Do you have any l
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: She knows... Pt. 2 by sandi2 @ Today at 07:29 AM

Quote:Putting my foot down about our S in the past has yielded what seemed to be positive results (her being more willing to talk to me, her opening up about things, etc.). But lately it seems to have the exact opposite effect (her refusing to talk t
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: should i believe anything she says???? by sandi2 @ Today at 07:13 AM

You have to understand that the confrontation is not a fix to your problem. You can confront her, but have a plan beyond the confrontation. It is very rare for a WW to admit to all of the truth. If anything, it pushes her to take the next step tow
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Just a Vanilla change 38 by AndrewP @ Today at 07:10 AM

I started writing a long rambling story but realized that I need to get to my ironing. V - what you are talking about is the "wrapping" and how it was viewed by the G. I think that for many of us, including myself that we allow our self i
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The beginning of a long and painful journey by ovrrnbw @ Today at 06:43 AM

Originally Posted By: RawpainCould someone please just give me a little more info on rule 36- stay away from the bar scene? That would be one of my main places to head too in order to GAL. I love a good dance and have already been to a few clubs sinc
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hi, I'm new here. Need advice. by Loves77 @ Today at 06:19 AM

I thought today would be rough. But it really hasn't been. Even though I've been on so many roller coasters lately, I feel in my heart that he loves me and will be coming home soon. I don't know why I feel this way, I just do. He texted this morn
For Newcomers
Originally Posted By: sandi2Do you really want to end all this b.s.? Do you want to know the secret of how to get your W back? Do you really? I can tell you in three little words. I don't think you'll do it, but I can tell the secret. Let her g
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: This is going to take some time #3. by DnJ @ Today at 05:59 AM

rylance, thank you for your kind and uplifting words. I am still new to this also. I am glad my story has touched or helped you, for the telling of it has certainly helped me. I thank anyone who has listened. devvo, I understand what you mean. My W
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The beginning of a long and painful journey by 40free @ Today at 05:52 AM

"I look better than I have looked in years and feel just being noticed will give me more of a boost to get me back to who I used to be. Do you still I should avoid the bar scene?" I hear you Raw. I've done exactly the same thing - looked
For Newcomers
I believe I have read all of your posts, but if I have not addressed some of your concerns, you can point it out to me. Something I want you to grasp about boundaries and consequences........and residing in a separation under the same roof. If yo
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Just a Vanilla change 38 by Vanilla @ Today at 04:45 AM

Sadly Andrew that's not V like. V is 5 4", very pale and long pale curly natural ash blonde hair (almost no white, a little silver). Dolly Partonish in the figure and a smattering of Marilyn Monroe. Heart shaped faced with strong Cupid bow mout
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Gordie #20: patiently living my life by DnJ @ Today at 04:31 AM

Happy Farther's Day Gordie. Enjoy your day with your big crew.
Midlife Crisis
Happy Father's Day SBJ. Hoping you have a wonderful day.
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Gordie #20: patiently living my life by job @ Today at 04:19 AM

RESTORED POSTING FOR GERDA Axe Handles One afternoon the last week in April Showing Kai how to throw a hatchet One-half turn and it sticks in a stump. He recalls the hatchet-head Without a handle, in the shop And go gets it, and wants it for his ow
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: This is going to take some time #3. by DnJ @ Today at 04:14 AM

Happy Farther's Day. May your day be blessed with the love and laughter of your children.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I'm Broken II by HelenaJ @ Today at 03:49 AM

Oops, I must have forgotten the dang apostrophes bc I was on my cell phone. Basically what I said was that the uterus definitely contracts during a female orgasm and that maybe for some women the contractions aren't strong enough to feel but I defin
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Just a Vanilla change 38 by AndrewP @ Today at 03:34 AM

Good Morning V. Since I have never seen you and only have your own description to go by, let me tell you the external V that I see in my mind's eye. She's tall with good posture. Bright either blue or grey eyes. A cloud of curly hair, mostly grey
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: This is going to take some time #3. by SBJ @ Today at 03:32 AM

Garda...great post. I agree on many levels. DnJ...HAPPY FATHERS DAY!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The beginning of a long and painful journey by Rawpain @ Today at 03:29 AM

Yes I have read that one thank you Sandi. I just wanted to confirm the info.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: The beginning of a long and painful journey by sandi2 @ Today at 03:17 AM

Quote:Could someone please just give me a little more info on rule 36- stay away from the bar scene? That would be one of my main places to head too in order to GAL. I love a good dance and have already been to a few clubs since W left. This list w
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004