NOTICE: In order to help the OnLine Community run more efficiently, we will be pruning the boards over the next few weeks. If there are any Topics or Posts you want to keep, please save them soon.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Doing all right by beatrice @ 4 minutes 49 seconds ago

BF like you I have come to dislike flying more and more. However, I do not think that disliking it would be the real explanatory factor in ending a marriage. There are strategies and good 'short' therapists who can help with this anxiety. That i
Infidelity/Extramarital Affairs/Jealousy
Jump to new posts Re: WAW not admitting to affair #3 by shodan @ 6 minutes 56 seconds ago

Lost Thank you for your advice. I know she is having a PA and she knows I know it. She just needs to admit to it. How are things in your sitch? Per DB, I am focusing on me and becoming a husband only a fool would leave. Right now, I know she n
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: Taking on the world..... and making new choices! by beatrice @ 22 minutes 50 seconds ago

K I have said my piece. You are a big girl now. Personally I think you are settling for less than. There is energy going into this relationship that you may have wished you had used elsewhere. Anyway, you are mature enough to know the choices you
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: completely lost part 2 by watto14 @ 25 minutes 25 seconds ago

today has been a weird one, on one hand, I was busy all day with clients, which was great, and working from home again is awesome, I can get things done between clients and i'm enjoying my new home. minimal communication with h today, all old house
Jump to new posts Re: living with WAW who hasn't walked yet (6) by unbidden @ 25 minutes 35 seconds ago

You speak to her and about her like she's a child. IMO, that has no place in a meaningful romantic relationship. Regardless of what she's done, you don't have any right to act like her parent and it's certainly not bringing you two closer.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Nightvision on: The owl & the WAW by rayzzz @ 58 minutes 59 seconds ago

Thanks Roid! A few past co-workers said they were contacted for references so its looking pretty good. whoo hoo!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hi all - "was never in love" by Mat @ Today at 02:17 AM

To clarify something above; I was annoyed because it's our shared car, which she gets to keep since she uses it for work. And she charged the extra premium to a card that she knows she can't access to online facility to pay it. So I felt like she wa
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hi all - "was never in love" by Mat @ Today at 02:02 AM

Well I contacted her again. She put through a £400 charge on a credit card that I had the account info for, to change the address on the car insurance because her new neighbourhood has more thefts. So I texted to see if she knew anything about it, a
For Newcomers
Thanks, Zeus. I realize that the ONLY gift in this situation is that I get to hit rock bottom and push off again with tremendous force. I get to FINALLY learn to be the man I've always wanted to be. The man this woman saw in me when we first got to
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: lost and desperate by ss06 @ Today at 01:16 AM

In the time between Clair and you posted, 25, I went and did some serious thinking. Patience. Patience is a big weak spot with me. You knew that long before I did, huh? Well, I'm figuring that out. I'm good at one day at a time as long as I don'
interesting comment - care to elaborate? (I can certainly think of a few reasons why)
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Five Balls by ss06 @ Today at 01:06 AM

This list is hugely profound. I'm printing it and putting it in my purse. Thank you for posting and spreading your wisdom, positivity and hope.
Jump to new posts Re: living with WAW who hasn't walked yet (6) by unbidden @ Today at 12:55 AM

You seem so condescending to me both in your draft and in the way you speak about her.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: advice needed - please help by Zues126 @ Today at 12:55 AM

Stacey, Sorry you're here and wishing you lots of strength, support, and comfort. Right now you're focused on day to day, and that's ok. I think you should put more thought into the 180s you're doing. They should be based on things you did wrong
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: The Five Balls by ForeverYoung @ Today at 12:55 AM

Thank you ladies and gent for dropping by and leaving your thoughts! I feel I've reached a new level of peace with my sitch. Accepting it for what it is, and that it will take more time for the physical intimacy to return. I'm spending more time fo
Damn. Zen broken. Need some input here. W and I haven't spoken much in months, certainly not about M or R. I gave her the "not going to live in an open marriage, we have decisions to make" letter last week before leaving on vacation.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I had an affair... and I want my Fiancee back by Zues126 @ Today at 12:26 AM

We know DBin. We all get it. Trust me. The reason we are fixated on growth is for two big reasons. One, as you know, is that it is your best chance to get what you want 'specifically'. A miraculous recovery of a special someone. But moreover it
Midlife Crisis
I think what Im seeing is that I've become very good at detaching when he or anyone else goes into a hole mode. Then detachment goes into objective mode as if Im monitoring someone else. I think possibly Im willing to go on a little longer becau
Midlife Crisis
To answer some questions.... I work where I do because it was the first job I had outside of the home after being a stay at home mom for 10 years. I had my CNA at one time and decided I wanted to get started in that field again. Dance of Anger...
For Newcomers
I get it. I'm just fixated on how much I had and how much I've lost.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I had an affair... and I want my Fiancee back by Maybell @ Today at 12:04 AM

BtW, DB, just to be crystal clear... It wasn't sick of you to cheat because she's an angel. It was sick to cheat. Period. She's no more of an angel than any of the other hundreds of "angels" on this forum who were cheated on. None of us de
Hey Wonka, Thanks for checking in. Things are going ok. Not great. I'm doing great with GAL, and can't wait for my upcoming vacation. I realize I still care for my W a lot, which is why I'm still in this boat. I'm doing my best. Hard to kn
Midlife Crisis
Jump to new posts Re: "The third time's lucky. " by Shining @ Today at 12:01 AM

Originally Posted By: Matt165 The MLCer just can't seem to understand that the unhappiness lies within them, no where else! They search and search until there is nothing or no one else left to blame. Then take another couple years to come to terms wi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: I had an affair... and I want my Fiancee back by Maybell @ Yesterday at 11:53 PM

thanks unbidden.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Separated for 3 months by Mike559 @ Yesterday at 11:52 PM

I've got to say the part that makes all of this so hard is our young kids. They are so miserable. As a family we did everything together. Hiked, biked, church, swam, never a dull moment. They had a fun weekend with Mommy and tonight were absolute
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 ... 14 15 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004