CALL 303-444-7004 to get started right away!

A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

You can get started saving your marriage right away!
CALL 303-444-7004 for more information
or sign up online at the Divorce Busting Store

A Message from Michele
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hoping this can be saved, but having doubts 3 by reframe @ 6 minutes 8 seconds ago

Also, considering if I should file, since I don't want to (potently) be on the hook for her poor financial decision making.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: 25years mlc 10 years pass I FILE #9 DIVORCED! by 25yearsmlc @ 26 minutes 40 seconds ago

Maybell I know you're trying to tell me something, but I'm just not clear on it... Jim - M and I are still seeing each other. I think we have enriched each other's lives and been of great comfort to each other in a dark ordeal. And we now kn
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Unsure how to proceed by Rose888 @ Today at 11:27 AM

Was your reaction to him being away a lot this weekend pretty typical, or was it a 180? Honestly, I'm not sure why it was out of the question to be upbeat. Why couldn't you have a great weekend with your daughters and let him sort himself out? And i
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: For ACC by neffer @ Today at 11:15 AM

Yes
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Advice on my scenario pt. 2 by sandi2 @ Today at 11:02 AM

I'm going to respond to your questions from the usual or typical WW. However, I don't think your W is all that typical. Quote:1.) WW Would get very mad when I would refer to OM as "her boyfriend" Well how did you expect her to react? We
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Love me or leave me alone by JujuB @ Today at 11:00 AM

^^^^ amen
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: MY TRAGIC WAW STORY PART VI by Newly20 @ Today at 10:37 AM

Been reading up on your sitch recently and I'm so happy that for you things seem to be turning around. What i am wondering is, at what point did she realize that the "grass isn't greener" per say, i surely doubt it was after 4 years. Someth
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hanging On (Saying ILY Pt. 2) by mtb1981 @ Today at 10:29 AM

For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: My New Scenario by Newly20 @ Today at 10:19 AM

6 weeks post Seperation. She seems a little more "happy" when she comes around, i try not to read into these situations but i am making note of any changes. Yesterday she asked if D3 could spend the upcoming week at MIL. This time she asked
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: For ACC by Cadet @ Today at 10:06 AM

Are you posting on a phone or an I-pad? Try a desktop computer, just make it short YES or NO Sorry you are having trouble.
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Hoping this can be saved, but having doubts 3 by reframe @ Today at 09:59 AM

How do you guys suggest handling the W asking for friendly advice? Today she asked me for advice about taking out a small business loan. I talked with her for awhile (I think it's a terrible idea in her situtation) but ultimately feel like solving
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Living the surreal life by kml @ Today at 09:51 AM

Quote:so you hobbies include getting married?" ROFL! Good one! I agree - three divorces seems like too many. Two? Ok, maybe you had an early marriage that you were just too immature for, and maybe the second involved a WAS. But if you're go
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Help...Confused Newbie by ballast @ Today at 09:50 AM

Accuray... 1) So 6 weeks in I've asked her on two occasions to try/work with me. On those two times she's not said flat out NO, but doesn't see the point...again feeling hopeless that change can be made. HUGE part of this could also be my pessimis
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Worked my way up then fell of a cliff by dmoy @ Today at 09:45 AM

Originally Posted By: AnotherStanderYeah that's part of the challenge is now that you have some tools you hardly ever get to use them. That will probably change over time though. Found a marriage app called Lasting and it's had some useful sessions
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: 'Tis but a scratch by Coconut @ Today at 09:40 AM

Every now and then you write something serious and you surprise me.. Glad your kids dog is getting bonus time due to your commitment to your kids, not easy to decide to spend the $ with such unknown outcome. Good on you. Btw- it's pretty funny thi
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: For ACC by Joseph9 @ Today at 09:29 AM

For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: For ACC by Joseph9 @ Today at 09:27 AM

For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: For ACC by Joseph9 @ Today at 09:27 AM

uggh!
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts For ACC by Joseph9 @ Today at 09:26 AM

For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Help...Confused Newbie by Joseph9 @ Today at 09:25 AM

For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Help...Confused Newbie by Accuray @ Today at 09:17 AM

Questions for you ballast: 1) Why do you think your wife is presenting to you that things are so final? 2) When your W thinks about you, what do you think she wants? 3) Why does she want that? 4) How does your behavior, and how you react to her,
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Advice on my scenario pt. 2 by Joseph9 @ Today at 09:04 AM

Hope is yours to hang to as long as you wish....don't let it stop you though from moving forward. As you get stronger, more confident and cultivate that life of your own continuing to stand might not be as easy. If you stand long enough you will pr
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: Help...Confused Newbie by ballast @ Today at 09:00 AM

Orange thing is for us times never really got rocky after baby. I think having our daughter just took my wife from the life she had known to a new one which she did not like as much as she hoped. As you know life changes pre and post baby. More re
Surviving the Big D
Jump to new posts Re: Love me or leave me alone by Vanilla @ Today at 08:59 AM

You probably left the lid of the toothpaste too and dropped your vest on the floor. We learn we grow and by goodness we don't have to be perfect to be loved in an R. V
For Newcomers
Jump to new posts Re: No more denial, time to get to work by MRay @ Today at 08:57 AM

sandi, I appreciate the interest you have given my sitch and thank you for the advice and insight you have given. I know that this is not done. I am not completely detached, and I will have my ups and downs. Things will change throughout this process
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004