Thread Like Summary
BL42, Taz
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#2922373 08/13/2021 1:55 PM
by AndrewP
AndrewP
Old thread Rebuilding and renewal - 5
https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2922333&page=1

It seems that construction is slow.

Nothing much going on - still stupid busy with work and not being able to make time for relationships with friends much less others.

I hope to bake my first cake in quite some time this weekend. Still waiting to hear back from my son if he'll be by on Saturday or not.
Liked Replies
by DnJ
DnJ
Hello BL

WAS, walk away spouse. They walked away from their marriage, their families, their responsibilities, their vows. WAS are not emotionally healthy people. These are not folks from an amicably agreed separation/divorce. These are self focused, this is my time, I don’t care who gets hurts, people trying to escape an often irrational and emotional prison of self.

Can they be healthier and date / marry successfully sooner than the LBS? No way. A true WAS will have issues, problems, drives that they need to work through, and then resolve all the damages they caused, and then reconcile where their new life is at, and so on.

That being said, some LBS do get mired on their path and get stuck. Some for a very long time. So yes, it is possible a few WAS find healthy and wholeness before their left behind spouse. Still, generally speaking the WAS has a head start, yet they got a whole lot more ground to cover.

D
2 members like this