Yes, I am working on a lot of things. I quit school at 15 to help my family with bills so I never got my diploma. with my job now I don't need it and am doing well but I am getting my ged just for me so I cab say I did it. I also Just bought myself my first new car. when my h left I was absolutely destitute with finances. I came back to my old job and worked my butt off to pay off most of my debt and do good for the kids and I and was finally able to get my new car. it may have been an irresponsible choice for a mom and I guess you could say I am going throe my own mlc with getting a challenger but I have always wanted one. (at least it isn't a red convertible). So I am doing those things and working on a few side gigs to get going while it is winter and then will start doing ore gardening and stuff with my horses in the summer. I don't have a lot of friends so not much on social life but I like to be home with my kids anyway. I am A firefighter with my local vfd so at least I have those guys but of course those are all more of a work relationship but I know I have help when I need it. But that is all about me. day by day I realize that I am more than just the deputies wife and I have a lot to be proud of myself for.