Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
LD and others,
We all care about you LD. Your story is an example of what should never happen to any family in a civilized society. Your desire to end the extreme pain is perfectly understandible.
I think all of the people here want to help. Some here, including myself, think that if you die of this disease that you have a hope for future life. It's hard to sit by and watch your circumstances, know about a solution, and remain quiet.
Some here are concerned about hell. I understand their feelings. I and my religion (after very careful study) do not believe there is a "hell". The English word "hell" is a translation of hebrew "sheohl", greek "haides" and "geenna", none of which mean a place of eternal fiery torment but death from which God can resurrect us.
I think what we all feel is we want to help to make some sense of all of this.
Divorcebusting is about communication of our thoughts. The truth comes through communication. I think we all can be respectful of others opinions while at the same time feeling safe to express our own thoughts. Religion is a part of that, and for some of us, a big part. We can communicate without debate. Perhaps in that open communication LD will see something that helps.

Last edited by Blair; 11/16/02 01:31 PM.

Blair
Dutchman,
You have been on my heart these many months. I have been praying for you, your wife and your children.
You are in need of hope and there is hope in God. You spoke of King David in an early post and talked of hell.
I realize from your posts you know of hell. Hell was not created for man. Jesus spoke the most on this subject.
Know also this, God went to prepare a place for you and it is in heaven.
I pray you have been able to continue to read or hear the Word of God.
I was thinking of you at Thanksgiving and through the Christmas season. Please let us know how you are doing.
Cling to Hope, for in God all things are possible.

Psalm 39:7
And now, Lord, what wait I for? my hope is in thee.

Psalm 42:5
Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me?
hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.

Faith. Hope. Love.
LSL

http://bible.gospelcom.net/

snodderly,
Any info on the Dutch Man?

Faith. Hope. Love.
LSL

Dutchman,
You continue to be on my heart. I continue to pray for you, your wife and your children.
Can one of your friends post for you?
Has anyone heard anything from him? I was not successful in contacting him by email months ago (he did not respond).
Love. Hope. Faith.
LSL

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard