Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
GG Offline
Folks,
I haven't heard a thing from LD. In fact, I emailed him 10/7 and got a msg saying the mailbox was full and couldn't recieve any new ones. Today, his address does not exist. I don't know what to say. It doesn't look good. I lost the phone number that I had of the place he was staying. So, I can't even call his friends to check on him. I'm sorry, and I'm out of ideas.
GG

job Offline
GG,
This doesn't sound good. Can you email whatever particulars you have on the guy? I may be able to do a little detective work at this end and locate him for you. I'm very worried about him.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Snodderly,
I was praying someone could - I am extremely worried and he keeps surfacing in my heart. I will pray for your success.
LSL

GG,

My emails came back too. It's now saying "mailbox doesn't exist."
Snodderly, this is the address I had, if it helps any. Wish we had more to go on.

another_dutchman@hotmail.com

job Offline
GG,
I'll see what I can do. It may take me a couple of days, but I have enough friends who may be able to crack this email address for us. GG, I need to know his real name. Do you have that? If so, email it to me. You have my work address.

The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Snodderly,

You might want to consider contacting Michele's office, they may have some information from when he signed up as a member. Maybe that would help.

Just a thought...
Thunder~

job Offline
Thunder,
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm hoping that others are working on our lost Dutchman. I've been searching and searching and am coming up empty. Will continue the search. I need to know what area of the state he was living in. Anyone know?

Snodderly, I believe it was Portland, Oregon.

OP Offline
My apologies, sorry I have not posted in sometime...my health has declining over the past 7 weeks...extremely tired, more pain and a complete loss and interest in food...Basically I am living on pain meds and fell I am just living on borrowed time.

Chemo is completed and I am in a holding pattern right now....I have an appointment in 3 weeks to determine where I stand in recovery...I know and feel the answer to this question already

I was “seeing” the nurse...but I ended-up pushing her away from me. I am not interested in getting “close” to anyone and I don't want to hurt anyone ...she is turn says that I am being completely selfish and feeling sorry for myself. I said whatever and that I don't need or want anyone and she was free to leave...she did and I have not heard from her in over 2 weeks..oh well, thanks for the memories...that really is what life is, just a bunch of memories right?...good ones and bad ones...

No response ever from my X on the letter I sent to her atty months back regarding my sitch and no visitation or contact with the children. In 1 week will mark one year since I have seen or talked to the them...seems everytime I try to get visitation or contact with them I catch some form of anger or outlash from the X..So I don't expect to see them ever again. I just don't have the strength or the resources to fight this battle any longer, I am behind on CS/Spousal support and the X has filed contempt charges against me and 2 weeks ago obtained a warrant for my arrest. I called the state and basically explained the sitch, they don' t care, it's all about the $$ so my hands are tied and I can't do anything to change this. I am in debt over 200K, my life insurance lapsed last year when I was going through the D and now is impossible to get when you have cancer, making money when you are sick is difficult and I have liquidated everything to just pay medical insurance and bills. So this just helps to dig my grave and adds to my crappy PMA.

If the cancer is showing no signs of remission or improvement, I don't plan to stay in this world any longer then I really need to. So if the upcoming status is negative I will end-up doing what I need to do in given time-In Oregon, assisted suicide is legal...death with dignity...one doc has already given me what I need when that time comes for me...selfish sure, but I am not going to live like this and become a complete vegetable in my final days-it's about quality, not quanity... My relatives will be here for the Christams Holiday,if I can make it till then, might be the ideal time...

I am not scared to die, nor am I scared to go to hell....life on this earth has been hell...so the physical change in venue won't make a damn bit of difference to me now or later...

The temporary hospice that my friends have set me up is comfortable, but somehow is depressing. I would have preferred to be surronded by my two kids right now...as Mick Jagger said, “...you can't always get what you want...if you try sometime...you get what you need”...I have this, so I am extremely thankful for what I do have.

I want to thank each one of you for your prayers and all of your support during this time, you have taught me so much. I hope that your lives are filled with love and much happiness as you all truly deserve.

A friend of mine has loaned me a laptop and my old hotmail account another_dutchman@hotmail.com has been reactivated, so if you like you can reach me here. As you can understand, I can't give out my number out cause I am a wanted man now....

Love to all-

Lost Dutchman

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You don't owe anyone an appology LD. (((((((((LD)))))))))))
We were just concerned about you. I'm very sorry that things are so rough! ((((((((((((LD))))))))))))

rayanne

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard