Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
LD: TC is right - attitude is everything - you can fight this with all you have - please do it for you and the kids! Of course you are in our prayers!!!

Missy

LD I've been praying for you. I'm anxious to know how the surgery went. Bet you're glad that's over. Now comes the next leg of the journey, eh?

I'm glad to hear the soul searching you've been doing has brought some peace, and to hear of the support around you.

I am holding you in the light, my friend. Prayers and positive thoughts coming your way.

Velvet

GG Offline
Sorry Folks,
No word yet from LD. As soon as I hear, I will let you know.
GG

Hi LD,
I pray things went well for you.. Ron

GG Offline
LD is out of the hosp. Very tired and feeling lousy. Starts chemo next week. So, he's planning to shave his head. I will keep you posted as I get messages from him.

He wants to thank everyone for your prayers.
GG

Hi GG,

Please add my prayers and best wishes to LD, life sucks sometimes but you just have to fight with every last ounce of your being,

We are all here for you LD, sending you our love and hoping that your wife will soften in her stance, be good to yourself now and do whatever seems right and comfortable for you.

Love and a huge ((hug))Pearl

job Offline
GG,
Thanks for the update. Please relay our thoughts and prayers to Dutch. He's got a tough road ahead of him, but he's strong and has a determination to fight this. I hope that his wife will soften a bit and reach out to him during this time, but we shall see.
God works in mysterious ways and Dutch's time on this earth is not over yet. He's got a lot of living to do and share it w/someone special.

Take care!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
What happened with communicating to the X's attorney? Did the X have a change of heart and give you time with the kids?

I pray she shows compassion.

Has any heard how LD is doing?

OP Offline
I have been off and feeling lousy and the new format completely caught me off guard.

Update is I am hanging in there. Since surgery I have had lots of nausea and generally feel lousy. Bonus chemo started last week...

The past couple of days I have been really depressed in a deep dark funk...I made an appointment with a headshrinker to try to get some medication in dealing with this all.

I had no response from the former spousal unit to all this...no get well, I hope your ok, the children should see you, etc. not one peep from her family...she really could care less. Oh well, so be it.

I am off to take a nap now. Keep me in your prayers.

LD

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard