Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
I wish you strength, Dutchman.

job Offline
Dutch,
I read your thread and it brought tears to my eyes to think that your life may be cut short after all you have been through. I can only offer one piece of advice, live your life well and know that you are an exceptional human being.

I pulled up some information on your particular type of cancer and would hope that your doctor will review the tests again. Hopefully they can do something to alleviate your pain and stop the cancer from growing any further. There is a very good possibility that your timeline may be longer, what w/proper medical care, etc.

I pray that your attorney can reach your spouse's attorney and will work something out so that you and your children can spend some quality time together. Sometimes God does work in mysterious ways. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Now is not the time to turn away from God. You need him now more than ever.

Take care!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Dutch -

I am praying for you.

The positive outlook and other advice on here sounds great to me.

God Bless.

LD, You are in my thoughts and prayers. Do not let the doctors and their negative predictions get to you. The others are right, only God knows the number of your days.

I can tell you that I beat 10% odds at the age of 21 and I am 40 now...If you ever feel the need to talk, email me at SJDrebbie@aol.com.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How are you doing LD?

OP Offline
I just spent 5 days by myself up at friends cabin at Mt Hood. Chance for me to reflect on many things; life, death and the big picture. I actually did a lot of praying,soul searching, crying...a bit of a spiritual retreat I think.

I have surgery in the morning. I'm a bit nervous, so please keep me in your prayers...

Since I have been out of town, I haven't heard back from the X. I still have a ton of phone, email messages to go through yet. I am just really tired and I am off to take a nap...

So god bless you all and pray that the doctors have a keen eye and guide their hands during surgery in the morning.

I will have someone contact GG or email when I get out of the hospital.

I have family and a few friends that came in town. I am surronded by very loving and supportive people now, which helps a bunch! [Smile]

I hope all is well with you.

-LD

job Offline
Dutch,
My thoughts and prayers are w/you at this time. Know that the good man upstairs will be right there w/you during the surgery. I have every hope that your surgery will be a successful one. Take comfort in knowing that you have family and friends all over the world that are pulling for you. We will wait for GG's posting. Take care of yourself!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Our thoughts and prayers will be with you tomorrow
LD. I am so glad that you have family there with you. ((((((((((LD))))))))))

rayanne

Prayers and positive thoughts to you

GG Offline
LD,
You are in my prayers. I'll let the folks know as soon as I hear from you. Next time I'm in Portland, we'll get together.
GG

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard