Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
S
S
Hi Phoebe, it's hard to feel so sad and my heart goes out to you Sweetheart. It's also good to release the grief and I think you have the mix about right, though it all might feel horrible and difficult and painful.

Releasing in this way will help as time goes on....and I'm glad you have some nice GAL activities planned too.....xx

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
J
J

(((Phoebe)))

I am sorry that you're hurting so much. Fwiw, I do not have your grace, composure and strength, but I have survived what I thought I could never survive. I have no doubt that you will do a much better job than me.

Originally Posted By: SH_

We need a new challenge to distract us.

Pole dancing, anyone? Do guys pole dance tho? wink

You can call me Dory/ Grl.

As a wise fish once sang,"Just keep swimming!"

It's no use to go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.
S
SH_ Offline
S
Grl!!!

I am chuckling at the the thought of guys pole dancing. I think it is because of a tv show called King of Queens. Maybe you have heard of it.
He bought a pole so his wife could learn and she was so awful he tried to show her how. His is a large man, and the scene was hilarious!

And hey, at this point in my life and after all that I am going through, why not give it a try. I am going to see if there is a meetup group for pole dancing. Lol.
I love the suggestion. wink

Me 46 Former W 46
D19 D7
BD Feb 2016
WAW moves out 4/16/16
D final 6/1/2017

It's time for me to start changin' the way I look at the world......and at myself. ~James Howlett aka Wolverine
J
J
SH,
I have heard of King of Queens. While M, I was so busy being such a 'horrid' wife that I didn't have time to watch TV much.

Do tell if you manage to find a meetup for pole dancing. smile

S
S
Ah now funnily enough I was due to go to a pole dancing class a while ago with my ladies social group. Turned out I had to work away that day and cancelled....but the ones who did go were black and blue apparently!! X

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
S
SH_ Offline
S
Originally Posted By: Sotto
....but the ones who did go were black and blue apparently!! X

LOL Good to know. I will be sure to wear some padded gear to absorb the bumps and bruises when I fid my meet up group for this.
May not be as sexy, but gotta keep myself looking good and bruise free, Right?! LOL laugh

Me 46 Former W 46
D19 D7
BD Feb 2016
WAW moves out 4/16/16
D final 6/1/2017

It's time for me to start changin' the way I look at the world......and at myself. ~James Howlett aka Wolverine
J
J
Ooh. Sotto. I heard about the bruises. I am still dithering because blue and black are not my colours. wink

Yes, SH. Padded protective wear sounds good.

P
Phoebe Offline OP
OP Offline
P
You guys are hilarious. I'd love to see all of you pole dancing, especially if you're all lumpy and bumpy with padding!! I should have some of that padding when I go skating tomorrow!

I think that I'm going to watch Greek folk dancing at a festival on Friday. I think that may be as close as I'm willing to get to pole dancing. smile

It's a chilly, damp, cloudy day here today, so I actually have the heat on . In June. It's kind of nice, actually. I have some work to do this morning to get stuff ready to talk to the L on Friday. Still feeling pretty down today, but no water works so far, so plainly a bit better.

I'd love to get off this roller coaster.

One of my hens has been broody since Monday and I have been trying to break her of it. They go off their feed and stop laying and just sit on an empty nest (I have no rooster, so zero chance of babies!) and lose weight, so I can't let her just stay that way. I had her out in her own kennel overnight with any bedding, which works, but as soon as I sprung her from jail she bee-lined it back to the nest box in her coop. Broody hens are pretty funny. Today she got herself all puffed up and fanned out like a tom turkey on display! I needed the laugh, but I think I'll have to put her bak out in her cage by herself all day. Silly girl.

Thank you SH, Sotto, Painter, Grl, and Blu for checking in on me and for the kind words and the laughs. I really appreciate knowing that you are out there. Time to get on with the day's tasks.

SparrowHawk, I look forward to your new challenge. Will it involve more office supplies? smile

H: 44, Me: 45
Married: 20 y Together: 25 y
no kids
Walk away: 12/15
Asked for temp separation 12/25/15
PA confirmed 3/16 (apparently neither the first, nor the last PA he has had)
H filed for D 5/16
P
Phoebe Offline OP
OP Offline
P
You guys are hilarious. I'd love to see all of you pole dancing, especially if you're all lumpy and bumpy with padding!! I should have some of that padding when I go skating tomorrow!

I think that I'm going to watch Greek folk dancing at a festival on Friday. I think that may be as close as I'm willing to get to pole dancing. smile

It's a chilly, damp, cloudy day here today, so I actually have the heat on . In June. It's kind of nice, actually. I have some work to do this morning to get stuff ready to talk to the L on Friday. Still feeling pretty down today, but no water works so far, so plainly a bit better.

I'd love to get off this roller coaster.

One of my hens has been broody since Monday and I have been trying to break her of it. They go off their feed and stop laying and just sit on an empty nest (I have no rooster, so zero chance of babies!) and lose weight, so I can't let her just stay that way. I had her out in her own kennel overnight with any bedding, which works, but as soon as I sprung her from jail she bee-lined it back to the nest box in her coop. Broody hens are pretty funny. Today she got herself all puffed up and fanned out like a tom turkey on display! I needed the laugh, but I think I'll have to put her bak out in her cage by herself all day. Silly girl.

Thank you SH, Sotto, Painter, Grl, and Blu for checking in on me and for the kind words and the laughs. I really appreciate knowing that you are out there. Time to get on with the day's tasks.

SparrowHawk, I look forward to your new challenge. Will it involve more office supplies? smile

H: 44, Me: 45
Married: 20 y Together: 25 y
no kids
Walk away: 12/15
Asked for temp separation 12/25/15
PA confirmed 3/16 (apparently neither the first, nor the last PA he has had)
H filed for D 5/16
R
R
On the net there are gratitude meditation in you tube. Some are better than others but that could be used until SH comes up with something

R 25 years
M 14 years
S11 & S13
Working on it alone since Oct 2014
M in trouble a lot earlier (~2 years)
Feb 2016. 1st R chat in a yr.
Next R chat Aug'17
Still together
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard