Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
A
A
Originally Posted By: Vanilla
If your W wants back in, you will know. It won't be subtle, it will be very clear, sung from the rafters.

V

Not trying to hijack

Is this always how they return sung from the rafters ? Do they not ever comeback slowly ...I was just wondering many waw leave slowly making the decision to leave over sometimes many years of unhappiness

Me:48 W 41
M:18 T:26
2 D 18 & 4
2 S 17 & 13
Bomb: 20/7/2015 in house separation
D filed 06/17
Separate houses 10/17
D Final 29/12//17.
V
V
Yes, when the decide they want back in, it's usually with enormous energy and deliberation.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

H
Huddy Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Deliberation? Testing the patience, more like!

M 45 W 52
SD22 S9 D8
BD 6 April 2015
Not living together 4 Dec 2015
V
V
Both Huddy, both!

V

V 64, WAW

H
Huddy Offline OP
OP Offline
H
I have the day off today. The weather is awful, so decided to have a lie in and lounge about. I didn't tell W I was going to be off, so she was surprised when she saw me still in the house when she got up.

W decided to try and start an argument when I got to the kitchen. Managed to avoid being dragged in. I guess this is a temp check. My SD was late for college, so asked me to take her in the car. After telling her she needed to get herself together, she told me that she had arranged this with W. I feel like a taxi driver! Why try an argument then expect me to run everyone around?

I was looking at some cartoons with my D before school on my W's tablet computer when my D stumbled on her search history. In it are links to websites about slimming pills, tummy tucks and how to tell your husband you're having a baby with somebody else! Really confused. Should I challenge this with her?

M 45 W 52
SD22 S9 D8
BD 6 April 2015
R
R
Wow. That must have gotten your head spinning.... the internet history.

Ye are already split up and struggling in the same house. You cannot split up again and from what I understand ye cannot move before house sells. So confronting her cannot bring anything good.

We all look up stuff on internet that may not mean what an onlooker thinks seeing our research. Without dwelling on it, does it seem plausible?

Good luck mate

R 25 years
M 14 years
S11 & S13
Working on it alone since Oct 2014
M in trouble a lot earlier (~2 years)
Feb 2016. 1st R chat in a yr.
Next R chat Aug'17
Still together
N
NDY Offline
N
Originally Posted By: Huddy
I have the day off today. The weather is awful, so decided to have a lie in and lounge about. I didn't tell W I was going to be off, so she was surprised when she saw me still in the house when she got up.

W decided to try and start an argument when I got to the kitchen. Managed to avoid being dragged in. I guess this is a temp check. My SD was late for college, so asked me to take her in the car. After telling her she needed to get herself together, she told me that she had arranged this with W. I feel like a taxi driver! Why try an argument then expect me to run everyone around?

I was looking at some cartoons with my D before school on my W's tablet computer when my D stumbled on her search history. In it are links to websites about slimming pills, tummy tucks and how to tell your husband you're having a baby with somebody else! Really confused. Should I challenge this with her?

Wow, wait. Was there a lot about the baby in the history? I mean, it's easy to accidentally click on a link and the cookie will be saved even if you don't read it but if there a numerous links then I'd be thinking about asking.

Me:43 Her:42
M:14
S:9
EA started 2014/03 (or there abouts)
PA started 2014/05/30
BD:2014/11/05
I left 2015/10/01
I returned 2015/05/02
She left 2015/06/10
OM still on the go.
P
P
Your W is 50? Is it likely she would want to risk getting pregnant at that age?

Maybe she is hanging out with other women who are also leaving their husbands, it's not unusual to bond with others in similar situations.

M 16 yrs, WH62, P54
3 adult blended kids
EA 11/13, BD1 6/14
PA fall 14, BD2 2/15
Piecing 2015, BD3 12/15
Separated 4/16
WH moved OW in 5/16
Divorced 6/15/17
V
V
More likely she is winding.

V

V 64, WAW

H
Huddy Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Hi Folks

I haven't asked. Sadly, I have been looking at my W's belly (sneekly) all day! Intel from SD, however, reveals that W's friend is having a baby. I don't know anymore than that and the internet history doesn't add anymore to it. I think that's a phew on my part.

NDY - how you doing bud? I came across this by accident as it's a table I don't normally use and my D was messing about with it. I know she spent all morning with this friend as her D is in the same class as my D and she told me 'Mummy has been to see (friend's daughter) today as she wasn't well. Gold dust from a five year old. I could have eaten her up at that point!

Hi Roiste

That set me going like a good 'un, especially when W went out for three hours. This friend is the one who split up with her H in January and then got back together soon after.

Hi Painter

No, I have no ability to have any more children! W has also taken steps to have no more, but, as I don't know what's really going on right now, anything could have happened.

Hi Vanilla

Winding? I've not heard that one before.

Generally, I have been following the DB rules with gusto. I have started wearing aftershave again, have new threads, look confident and have been pleasant to W and having a really good time with the kids. It still hurts so much!

M 45 W 52
SD22 S9 D8
BD 6 April 2015
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard