V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Time for a new thread

All topics by Vanilla

Last Post thread 20

Abuse Thread with Zelda

I will answer all your questions fellow travellers in the next couple of threads

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

R
R
Hi Vanillia. Getting healthy and making more money. Two goals that we could all aim for. I often think time is what most of us need to deal with our sitch , of course we need support and a plan but time does help heal.

Your still dealing with fallout from H and that's not easy. The fins and health are your aims and you will get there

Good luck with the new thread

Take care Rd

C
C
Originally Posted By: Vanilla
And very very very nicely Cadet not to Keep this thread unlocked.

A double negative means to lock your thread - so that is done.

Me-70, D37,S36
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: Cadet

Pretty please unlocked? At least for today to save much retyping?

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 08/14/15 12:38 PM.

V 64, WAW

C
C

V

Hmmm well that was clear as mud, no problem, I would not have locked it if you hadn't told me too!

Me-70, D37,S36
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V

V

Hmmm well that was clear as mud, no problem, I would not have locked it if you hadn't told me too!

I must admit I thought the lockwason auto at 100 posts!

Will try harder not to double negative. You are a sweetheart!

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 08/14/15 01:08 PM.

V 64, WAW

C
C
Yea it is automatically up to me!

Me-70, D37,S36
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: PigPen

I had a medical examination and I have piled on lots of weight which has to be shifted. It's inactivity that is the main cause I feel it is. I can chose to change it.

I can't sleep so I am tired and I eat to keep going. Not good.

I have been given a new regime to try although it's almost identical to eat glow nourish. There is more severe calorie restriction on it. I start Monday.

V

Eh, calorie restriction is a terrible weight loss strategy V. This is what I do every day.

I would recommend activity first. Plan a walk every day or four days a week. Start with that. If you can do that first thing in the morning, even better. I know you have a kettle bell. Look up the "swing" or even better, find someone that can teach you how to do that properly. Pavel is a great Youtube resource for the swing. That alone will be enough coupled with your walking. I'm happy to help you put together a schedule for your fitness.

Calories don't need to be restricted, they just have to come from the right foods. Cut out sugar, flour, and anything that's processed. Those are the biggies. Eat as many veggies as you can take in, high quality proteins, and fat. Nuts are great, just eat them in moderation.

You got this, you're lady V!

PP

PP I hear you, this is an eating regime recommended by the diabetic doctor, to help bring my type 2 under control. It's going to be supervised with online reports. Plus there is walking, walking is allowed and swimming. I can go dancing.

I do body balance, not yoga. My old body bits don't bend like they used too! I have RSI so it's tough for me. But it will loosen.

Just no cheese or vino or white bread or white pasta, processed fats, potatoes out, sweet stuff gone (that's ok) white rice gone (not on my meal plans anyway) no fruit juice (never had), only 2 pieces of fruit a day (no worry). No more than one coffee a day(booooo, hoo).

But no cheese other than cottage cheese.......

The world as we know it is ending.

I asked if I could still do Epsom Salt baths. Answer yes. I have enjoyed those on eat glow nourish it makes one feel clean and has helped my boils.

Well the good news is I am allowed one 'free' day a week.

I also have to go get weighing scales. What does 100gms of chicken look like?

V

V 64, WAW

C
C
PP I hear you, this is an eating regime recommended by the diabetic doctor, to help bring my type 2 under control. It's going to be supervised with online reports. Plus there is walking, walking is allowed and swimming. I can go dancing.

Can you go on a low carb diet? Sounds like you are almost there with what you are going to eat.

Me-70, D37,S36
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
PP yes please to the offer of help with a program.

Can I have swimming as an alt to walking sometimes as I love that.

When I am at the big house I have a fully equipped gym with a X trainer , treadmill, bench and weights of all types, fit ball as well as kettles.

At the Brighton flat I have light hand weights to 5kgs only and kettles. Fit ball to use as bench and fitness band.

For the next eight weeks I will be in Brighton more than at the big house whilst I rest and catch up on client admin. There is plenty of walking here, not so much at the big house, roads are very dangerous, hence treadmill or swimming.

I have access to David Lloyd gyms from both locations. luckily in February I paid 12 month membership up front to get the discount on the subs, all classes are free except for Yoga!!, Pools are good, sauna and steam.

I love body pump and spinning but both are out whilst I follow this new diabetic eight week program, after that it's all good. Both gyms have pools. I used to run but am awaiting left knee injury to heal, nothing serious just twisted when moving WH stuff. Otherwise health wise all cleared medically to go, all ducks in a row, ready to fly.

I am anally retentive on record keeping and use a Fitbit.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 08/14/15 02:02 PM.

V 64, WAW

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard